Speaker 1: Charvarius Ward will be questionable, George Kittle questionable. Uh, everyone else is good to go. It was Ray Ray McLeod, he'd be back.
Speaker 2: There returning cakes.
Speaker 1: Not sure yet.
Speaker 2: Obviously everything's fine with Huff.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, you had personal matter. He was out there today. Good at hav him back and he's in good shape. You seemed pretty confident, Uh, yesterday on the radio about Charvarius any setbacks or anything. No, we went half speed today and he was able to go out there and hopefully he keeps getting better for Sunday. How was a Nick looked and what is what sort of your updated expectation of He looks exactly how we're expecting to look, looks in real good shape, looks ready to go. If you informed anybody of a roster moved at all, we're doing that right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I can't say right now.
Speaker 2: Did George I have a setback after that Chargers game? Yes? Okay, yep, yeah. Was he able to do much in practice this week?
Speaker 1: Is able to do enough to be limited?
Speaker 2: Have you been able to formulate a plan for both?
Speaker 1: I know you only saw him, this is his first real practice, but do you have a sense of how you're gonna use him, and.
Speaker 2: How do you think you will?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got an idea how we're gonna use them, and I think I'll do all right.
Speaker 2: Is there a level of level of concern just because he hasn't been hitting throwing him into a first game like that?
Speaker 1: There always is. I mean the hitting is less of the concern hitting. It's just more it's more about the standing of the game and things like that. And I go back to uh, twenty twenty one, you know, towards a cl and twenty didn't get any training camp in twenty one got reactive in for I think that last week. So you got a week of practice and then versus Troy, you played I think like sixty plays. Was able to stay healthy and do stuff like that. We had him in practice a little bit more. We got that last week and stuff. But at least we have some stuff to go off with them. But the hitting and things like that don't concern me too much. It's more just positions you get the body in and things like that, which you're concerned with in general. So I've got to be smart with them and everything. But we'll see how the game plays out.
Speaker 2: What's your plan and they'll go back.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure yet.
Speaker 2: Do you expect to be I guess you guys have a piece of four years, But do you expect to be in in.
Speaker 1: Your nickel more than maybe in the past, just because of perhaps they're kind of change of philosophy offensively. It really just depends how they play, you know. We try not to make too many assumptions. You try to plan for everything, especially in week one, and then you get an idea how the game goes, and then you adjust and then they adjust and you see where it ends up at the end. But you got a plan to adjust to whatever it is. But we got to see what they're doing too.
Speaker 2: Rister was talking to maybe it was two weeks ago, about so the most tired he ever sees an offensive line is after the first long series of the first game of the season, because you just simply can't replicate the kind of stress and strain, not in the preseason or training camp or anything else. Is that true for the whole team? Pretty much? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, very true. And I think that gets stronger and stronger each year, you know, just the way the off seasons have been become for everybody, you know, the the no offseason pretty much, especially for big guys the smaller training camps. When you do have those smaller training camps, it's you know, just how you got to build them up and things. It's very it's hard to go on long drives and practice where you used to do that a lot. You know, you just have more time and you try to get ten play drives just for conditioning. Sometimes guys get so tired out there. It's hard to get hurt because they're not moving that fast. You don't get that as much as you used to, just with the time constraints and things like that. So I think that does show up more now than it used to.
Speaker 2: Go someday. How significant difficult is it's replacing it like that, not just in the passing game, but how instrumentally is as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely, and both of those because he's a great pass game tight end and he's a great run blocking tight end. So obviously any time you're missing a great player, it does change things, but it's you always are prepared for that when you have an idea it could be a possibility too, So it's just better than being surprised.
Speaker 2: Does Matthew Wright make the trip or because Moody is off the list.
Speaker 1: I believe he's making the trip.
Speaker 2: You see from Moody and just how his leg is.
Speaker 1: I think he's looked good enough to be full. Hes good, all right, Thanks guys,