Speaker 1: Stay right here for our final news roundup and information overload.
Speaker 2: All right, News round Up and Information Overload hour. Here's how toll free number is eight hundred and ninety four one sean if you want to be a part of the program. Lindsey Graham absolutely livid, as he should be. There were eight United States Senators and a couple of other elected representatives congressmen that were spied on by Jack Smith. We're going to talk to Senator Bill Haggerty. Great guy from Tennessee, he said. Jack Smith, he wrote on X, tracked my private communications and those of my colleagues during his witch hunt to investigate the president. This is exactly the type of political weaponization of the federal government under Presidents Obama and Biden that Republicans and President Trump have been calling out for years. We will get to the bottom of this, but every American should be shocked to see what happened here. And he said of FBI Director Chris Rene was aware of this surveillance, it would be an abuse of power if he didn't. It was a dereliction of duty. Either way, it's unacceptable, he said. I am committed, as my colleagues are, to holding every person involved accountable. The American people have lost faith in our justice system precisely for this reason. We must restore that trust by ensuring these abuses are punished and never repeated. And lastly, he said, Jack Smith did this, you know, a surveillance and it's just insane. Anyway, here's Lindsey Graham, a very angry Lindsey Graham yesterday, and he was on the show yesterday expressing that.
Speaker 3: Tell me why my phone records, when I'm the chairman of.
Speaker 4: The Judiciary Committee were sought by the Jack Smith agents.
Speaker 3: Why did they ask to know.
Speaker 4: Who I called and what I was doing from January fourth to the seventh.
Speaker 5: Can you tell me that.
Speaker 3: No senator and there were eight senators in total.
Speaker 4: I've seen this movie before. I Am going to look at what happened to me and my fellow senators.
Speaker 1: My lawyer, John.
Speaker 4: Kennedy will be on next And if they did this without good reason and without cause, I'm a soue crap. Are of these people?
Speaker 3: Are you talking about suing Smith directly?
Speaker 4: Whoever I can sue on behalf of the future of people who will come after me. We cannot allow the abusive power to go unannounced. I mean, unchecked.
Speaker 6: One guy went to.
Speaker 4: Jail for a year in crossfire Hurricane comy is finally being looked at after all these years. If they don't pay a price now, they'll keep doing it anyway.
Speaker 2: Joining us now is Senator Bill Haggerty of the Great State of Tennessee, first Senator, And I mean this sincerely.
Speaker 3: This is outrageous.
Speaker 2: It is beyond the pal It's not shocking in light of all that we've lived through and all that I've been covering on this pro Graham on my television show for the last ten years, or the things that I've had to live through myself, including my social media suppressed and my private text messages, thousands of them released to the public without my permission. So I've been through a little bit of this myself, and it is beyond disconcerting. And it doesn't represent the Great Republic of America that I thought we lived in.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Sean, you just went through the litany of things that have regrettably happened to unis because you're a strong voice. You're a strong voice for conservatism and a strong voice for America. And I think you're precisely the type of person that the left hates and the weaponized bureaucrats and the federal government are more than happy to go after you. And from my standpoint, this is the third time something like this has happened to me. Sean, If you bear with me for a moment, and I'm going to take you back in time, you know my background. I started my career at the Boston Consulting Group. I took a year off to do a program called a white House Scholarship. It's a mid career program, and I was assigned device, as did Dan Quayle at the time. I was fired on the twentieth of January when Bill Clinton came into office. Not surprised, but I find out about a year or so later that my personnel files are in Hillary Clinton's office. Do you remember this, when she had all the personnel files from the people that served in the Priorate administration in her office.
Speaker 3: I do, yeah.
Speaker 7: I was a private citizen at that point, couldn't do anything about it. All forward twenty sixteen, I am one of the financial chairmen for President Trump's campaign. He wins the election. I moved into Trump Tower the next day to help him with the transition process and come to find out that using the pretext of this Russia hoax that Comy brought forward that I was surveiled there again, private citizen. What could I do? My phone calls were surveiled by the federal government at that point as well. But this time, Sean, I'm a United States Senator and they've done it again. They surveiled me, they surveiled seventh of Maya, the Senate colleagues, another congressman that we know of. It is time to blow the lid off of this thing. I am ready to sue them. I'm ready to do whatever it takes to get to the bottom of this and do it as quickly as possible.
Speaker 3: Why is this so hard?
Speaker 2: And I think Senator Ted Kruz is going to make it easier to now sue government officials that abuse their power, because you know, I found myself powerless, you know, and I didn't mind.
Speaker 3: I mean, it was all.
Speaker 2: For example, Sean Hannity's text messages with Paul Manaford have been released and maybe twelve hundred and thirteen hundred, I don't remember the exact number.
Speaker 3: And I remember, you.
Speaker 2: Know, it was all over all day long, fake news, CNN, MSDNC. You know what their conclusion was Senator Wow, his text messages sound like his monologues. He must really believe this stuff, and which lends the question, what are you faking what you say?
Speaker 3: Because I do believe what I say before, of course.
Speaker 7: But the fact is that they were trying to spurse, smear Paul and then tie you into it by some guilt by association. Why would they have leaked that. If they really cared about getting at the bottom of anything, they would have investigated rather than leaked. It's just like what they did in Marnto Lago Shan. If you think about what they did with the raid of President Trump's facilities, mar Aolago was spreading out those those documents, putting new cover sheets on them, taking a photograph and immediately leaking it. This has been such a weaponization of the system. It's just beyond the payale. President Trump is in office. Now you've got Pam Bondi and Cash Pttel in the position to do something about on the executive branch, and you now have eight United States Senators who are on the rampage to stop this. We are not going to let this pass. These people will be held accountable and frankly, Sean If we don't, not only is it to support what Lindsay Graham says, not only will they be empowered to just continue to do this sort of thing, but we have to restore the American public confidence in law enforcement here in America. This has been so destructive to the American public's confidence in our in our institutions like the FBI, the CI, the Department of Justice. I've worked with the rank and file FBI members, the ones that are in Memphis right now, Sean are doing tremendous work, but the leadership of the FBI obviously contaminated. And the only way we found this out is that one of Jack Smith's foot soldiers made a documentation mistake. That's the only way we found out that this had happened. But now that we've got it, we're going to blow this thing wide open.
Speaker 2: We've got to restore the DOJ, the FBI, our intelligence community to their former greatness and their purpose. We got to stop going after moms and dads at school board meetings and investigating them as domestic terrorists or peaceful pro life protesters, or people that are just because of their political point of view different than the radicals that are in power. What we are learning is so you know, we reported on this now for ten years, Senator, and we were right the whole time. And I didn't know how right you are. But I appreciate your time. I'm sorry you had to go through this. You do it a great job for the people at Tennessee, and we always appreciate your time.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much, all the best.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred ninety four one sewn our number if you want to be a part of the program. All right, let's get to our busy phones here as we say hi, the let's see Francisco in California, the United Socialist utopia of Gavin Newsom.
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 5: Oh, Sean, this is an honor. Thank you for taking my call. This is a very important subject because the FBI and the CIA need you hire more, stronger rails need to be set. This has been going on since nineteen sixty four, since that MLK suicicside letter nineteen sixty nine, Fred Hamilton nineteen seventy one, the media, PA Burglary, All these keep happening because these eighths who misbehave have jobs of megapay, mega powerful precisions on these corporations that are very liberal. So they get rewarded for misbehaving, and there's no oh, you get fired from the FBI. But now you're going to a two million dollar salary.
Speaker 8: That's a busus.
Speaker 5: That's the problem here. They're getting bonuses from misbehaving. And what is we have? Time is limited. Time is very limited because Donald Trump only has three and a half years more left. If we don't do anything now to set the rails, god forbid, what kind of administration comes in. It takes advantage of this fouling all around. But all these agent and misbehaving, they'll just do it again and again and again, because it's been going on since nineteen sixty four.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you the good news is is there's a new sheriff in town. And between Cash and Pam Bondi and Damn Bongino, I have all the confidence.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: I know there was some of my h A lot of them are fair weather, you know, maga people. But I'll save that argument for another day. You know, all they wanted to why aren't we getting the Epstein files? And I'm like they've They've got a million things on their plate. Everybody, calm down, We'll get to the bottom of all of it, and now we're getting to the bottom of all of it. And I don't hear a lot of praise from the people that were most critical, but we will anyway. Good call, Francisco, appreciate it. Quick break, We'll come right back. We'll have more of your phone calls coming up. Eight hundred and nine four one Sean our number as we continue on the other side.
Speaker 1: If you're ready to get out of the media spin room, you come to the right place. Is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 2: Right and ninety four one. Shawn is on number if you want to be a part of the program. Michael, my free state of Florida. Michael, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Thanks for having me on, John and and Honor. Just when you think things couldn't get worse after they rated mar Alago and tore the place apart and told everybody to leave and stand outside, and with such force and degradation they do this. They're monitoring phone calls of our sitting members of Congress and it's beyond ridiculous. Something's got to be done about this. They're just out of control.
Speaker 2: You know, I have a timeline, and the timeline is very revealing in terms of, you know, what happened when and why, and if you look at the weaponization alone, putting aside everything that happened in twenty sixteen and the Dirty dossier and Faiza Warrens, and then learning with declassified information that they had an intelligence assessment said there's no Russia collusion, and then Obama ordering another one. But you know, as soon as Donald Trump announced and teased that he was going to continue to run in February of twenty twenty one, he'd run again. And you know it was within a month, within two weeks, well actually within six weeks, the Biden administration opened up this Arctic frost investigation. I don't think it's a coincidence. And then it was just a few months after that FBI agents, you know, rated mar A Lago. They already had access tomorrow a Lago, they had been invited in, had full access tomorrow a Lago. Paul back and said, by the way, would you mind putting an extra lock on this one door. But they could have taken any document they wanted at any point. They didn't raid Hillary's home or office. They didn't raid Joe Biden's four locations where he had top secret classified information just Donald Trump. And that is a dual justice system, and that has to be resolved if we're going to believe in law and order, our constitution and equal justice under the law has to be solved. And I am, you know, after interviewing Pam Bondi a number of times, and talking to Damn Bongino and having cash matel on a number of times, I am more than ever convinced that having interviewed President Trump, I can. I am more than convinced, more convinced than ever that they are all over this and that this is going to come to an end.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 2: Do I think if they ever got back in power they try to go right back to their own ways. I do, And then we have to always you know, free. As Reagan said, freedom is but one generation away from extinction. And it's our generation's duty and obligation to get this right. And I am I am very confident in the people that we have there. You know, Pambondi given a beatdown to the sanctimonious, self righteous bony frauds in the on the Senate is a Sherry committee. I mean, if they had any pride, they'd be embarrassed about what they do.
Speaker 8: You know what.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Michael, I appreciate it, my friend, God bless you. Thanks for checking in with us, Bill and Arizona. Bill, you're on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 10: Hi, good goodessinon and SEW. Thank you for taking my call. I am retired military. I took an oath when I joined the military. Police officers take a very similar oath when they join a police force, and one of the caveats is to uphold the laws of the state. And therefore, when someone is being physically assaulted in a police officers city, those officers are bound by oath to render assistance. It doesn't matter if the victims of the assaults are residents of the city or other law enforcement officers. So by demanding that the Chicago police refuse assistance to other law enforcement officers who are being assaulted, the governor, the mayor, and the police chief are instructing the Chicago to violate their oath of office, and that constitutes an unlawful order, just like in the military, which the police have both a legal and moral obligation to disobey. And I know I.
Speaker 3: Can tell you something.
Speaker 2: I know a lot of people in law enforcement there's not one person in law enforcement that ever, ever would want to not respond to an officer in need, a fellow law enforcement officer in need. It just it's not in their DNA. It doesn't exist. You know, it's outrageous. Anyway, my friend, I do have to run, but I you know what, you raise a great point, you know, and we better get to the bottom of this, and these people better be held accountable and we will flat out it looks like a lied to.
Speaker 3: Uh. Liberals are getting very angry, you know.
Speaker 2: Here is Kamala Harris talking about those mother efforts are crazy, blasting the Trump administration as a one hundred and seven day Let me make every excuse in the book and blame everybody but me for my failed presidential campaign, because there's.
Speaker 6: So much about this moment that is trying to make people feel like they've lost their mind.
Speaker 2: Liberals love that they just stay absorbed, that they sucked that that up like manna from heaven and Chucky Schumer, no effing way we're letting Republicans take away people's healthcare. Republicans shutdown is life or death now. Meanwhile, the monies he's talking about were moneies that were supposed to be temporary that Joe Biden put in place in the middle of COVID and moneys for illegal immigrants, and programs for illegal immigrants to provide them free health care. Now I'm if liberals feel that passionately about it. Nothing stopping them from organizing and having a fundraiser, and they could pay for the health care.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right. I've said it over and over again.
Speaker 2: Liberals are only generous with your money, other people's money, not their own money. Anyway, the left loving the effort. Here's chucky.
Speaker 11: So now we're a government shutdown, and you may be asking yourself, how the hell did we get you? Donald Trump and the Republican Party are held bent on taking healthcare away from sixty million people, closing community clinics, rural hospitals, nursing homes. Also, they can keep giving tax breaks to their billionaire friends.
Speaker 3: It's a disgrace.
Speaker 11: So Democrats have three words for this, No way, it's literally life or death.
Speaker 2: What he's really fighting for is to fun and use your tax dollars yep, in part to pay for health care for illegal immigrants and to take benefits that were put in place for COVID that was supposed to be temporary.
Speaker 3: You make them permanent. Here's the problem.
Speaker 2: The cost one point five trillion dollars and they're going to close down the government, hold the country hostage, something Chuck has said his whole career he'd never do. Anyway, let's get to our busy telephones. So many of you been patient here. Let's say, how to David in Virginia. David watching a lot of what's going on in Virginia. It's getting very interesting over there.
Speaker 12: Hey, mister Hannity, it's good to talk to you. Honestly, dealing with Virginia. I don't know why when some Sears is not promoting herself more than she is. She is by for the better candidate, the simple fact that she's an immigrant and loves this country. I don't understand why they're not pushing her like they should be.
Speaker 10: But we're good.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 2: I've had her on the program radio and TV. I've had Glenn Youngkin on multiple times, you know, pushing and advocating for the polls Now are beginning to shift in in her favor. As you know, Abigail Spamberger gets exposed every single day and now and now nobody knows there's no prominent democrat that will condemn Jay Jones texts fantasizing, you know, about the murder of even innocent children, and and the Speaker of the House.
Speaker 12: There, yes, sir, that that needed to come out, and I'm glad that that did. I'm speaking as a person on the inside of Virginia. The only time I see anything for Winsome Sears personally is if an ad pops up on YouTube. In my evenings, I.
Speaker 2: Hear when some win some series did release an ad linking Spanberger to Jay Jones. After these text surfaces. Remember the text said, if these guys die before me, I will go to their funerals and piss on their graves, you know, send them out a wash in something. Three people, two bullets. Let's see Gilbert meaning the speaker, Hitler or Paul Pott. He'd use both bullets on the speaker. Wouldn't kill Hitler or Paul Pott. Anyway, I do have Winston's latest Dad. If you want to hear it, let me play.
Speaker 3: It for you. We start with breaking news from the campaign trail.
Speaker 8: J Jones is under fire.
Speaker 9: Jay Jones is under fire.
Speaker 1: Jay Jones is under fire after messages he said twenty twenty two, saying former Virginia House Speaker Todd Gilbert should be shot.
Speaker 3: I'm excited about this chigin.
Speaker 5: It's been a great to be out on the campaign till with j Jones.
Speaker 13: You said Gilbert's wife could watch her own child die in her arms so that Gilbert might reconsider his political views.
Speaker 3: And Tony Joe, who will stand up for the evil?
Speaker 11: Jes said, quote Gilbert Hitler and Paul Pott Gilbert gets two bullets to the head.
Speaker 1: Reach Jones doubled down, saying, quote, do I think Todd and Jennifer are evil and that they're breeding little fascist?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 13: Holkn Virginian's trust a man who said something so horrific, so.
Speaker 5: Pallaceful, only what people feel paid personally?
Speaker 8: Do they move on policy?
Speaker 3: Does that make you feel a little bit better?
Speaker 9: Absolutely?
Speaker 12: May I Perhaps I can present it to you this way. Do you think that possibly us in the southwest of Virginia, in the rural mountain areas just get forgot about I do I do?
Speaker 2: One of the things that doctor Ozen Rfk Junior absolutely gotten the one big beautiful bill was a lot more money for healthcare in rural areas. You know, fifty billion dollars worth. I think is the numbers an astronomical amount that had never existed before with their demands.
Speaker 12: Now you're correct, yes, absolutely, that was my original question. I've been listening to the Speaker and Hakeem, Jeffries and Schumer. I get engrossed in it. I can't get away. Fifteen twenty reporters shouting questions, do you think you'll get any concessions?
Speaker 9: How long do you think it'll last?
Speaker 12: I have yet to hear anybody ask any of them why the Affordable Care Act enacted by Congress has to be subsidized by American taxpayer money.
Speaker 2: The Affordable Care Act, if you go back to the time it was being discussed and debated, and what I tried to warn the country is this is designed to be a pathway towards universal health care, and that eventually everybody the promises would never be kept.
Speaker 3: I've been proven correct.
Speaker 2: You know, millions lost their doctor's plans and we're all paying three hundred percent more. And for many Americans they you know, over forty percent of them, they have one Obamacare exchange option. It was designed to funnel people, everybody into a government run system. They couldn't get that part through, So it's incrementalism.
Speaker 3: And that's how they did it.
Speaker 2: Well, they got a big chunk of it, and we're still dealing with the aftermath of it. And this proves my point that you know, when government promises you something, don't believe them. You know, they're not doing a good job at law and order. They didn't secure your borders. They're not doing a good job in your school system. You know in blue states and cities, defund dismantled, no bail laws. That's not working out. Why would we well, why would we give more power and believe in more services from a government who's when social Security and Medicaid and medicare they're all going to bank. They're all headed towards insolvency, not.
Speaker 12: Nothing for anybody that's paid into it, which is no, that can't happen.
Speaker 2: We need to return to limited government. Greater freedom doesn't mean we don't take care of those that need our help. We're very general people and that's the right thing to do. Appreciate the call, Dan, God bless you Rick in Kentucky. What's up, Rick?
Speaker 3: How are you.
Speaker 9: Hi? Sean? In the words of the Great American across the river from me. You are a great American.
Speaker 3: Sean Hannity, God bless you, God bless America. I want a full report. You're talking about Willie Cunningham.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Yeah, he's a good guy. He's a good guy.
Speaker 2: He hears me doing my imitation of him, and he goes, John Hannity, I really sound like that.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yeah, you do.
Speaker 9: Hey, if you ever get a chance, he tells you a story about Jose Rio, go to visit him and the Dominican with his wife, the judge, he will have you rolling off the floor.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 2: There's no better storyteller or guy to hang out with than Billy Cunningham. I've hung with him. He's a lot of fun man. We've had some times together.
Speaker 3: Really have good for you.
Speaker 4: Hey.
Speaker 9: My question is I need a civic lesson from you? Now. I know that the states can succeed from the Union, all right, but can Is there anything in this constitution that says we're going to kick you out, We're tired of you be in a state.
Speaker 2: We're never going to get It's it's a hypothetical that would never in my view, Can I ever see becoming a political reality. Let me guess, New York or California? Which one do you want to kick out?
Speaker 9: We're both all around that state.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I could actually see a more realistic scenario being they leave on their own. I mean, if you talk to Gavenusen, why didn't they have water for the fire hydroens? Why didn't they have why didn't they have water in the reservoir? If you ask, well, why do you have the highest income tax is? Why do you have the highest poverty rates? Why do you have the highest sales taxes? Why do you have the highest gas taxes? Why do you have all these problems you know, in terms of homelessness and quality of life issues? Is in we're the fourth biggest economy. I'm like, I could see them wanting to leave us, and if they do, I'm okay with it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so am I so am? I?
Speaker 2: Well I'm not you know, if that's what the people of California want, I would never want to force people to be part of the United States of America. If you don't see it as the blessing, all right, my friend, Dan, God bless you man, appreciate it. Eight hundred and ninety four one Shawn if you want to be a part of the program. Utah. Dave is next on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 3: What's up, Dave? How are you?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 6: Sean? Thanks for taking McColl I just wanted you.
Speaker 12: Said about Biden and nobody prosecuting him.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry Biden and nobody trying.
Speaker 8: To what prosecute him?
Speaker 3: Oh no, I mean you know.
Speaker 2: Well he gave everybody and his family, you know, the preemptive pardon.
Speaker 3: What you're breaking up on me?
Speaker 1: Dave?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. Mary in South Carolina? What's up? Mary?
Speaker 9: Hey?
Speaker 6: Can you hear me?
Speaker 3: I can hear you? What's going on?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 8: Mary?
Speaker 6: South Carolina? I have watched your show every night for the last eighteen years other than Fort Mill, South Carolina. And this is my question. Why three nights you put AOC for ten minutes? What's her name?
Speaker 12: In?
Speaker 6: Gavin Newsom and Mondamie. You give him twenty minutes and you don't give them it's the one guy you want on them there to win. But ten minutes every month or two I'm like, why don't you?
Speaker 3: I don't know, I don't put them.
Speaker 2: I played little clips of them that go on for like thirty seconds. We usually don't play clips longer than that, and just to show you how crazy they are. And that's an edge vacation, I think for people you're talking about AOC, the Squad, Jasmine Crockett, you know, Comrade Marx's Mumdanni. I've had Curtis on radio and TV, I think more than anybody, you know, maybe maybe with the exception of Mark Simone, my colleague in New York.
Speaker 6: What I saw Curtis one time in the last month that I see Mandanmi every night.
Speaker 2: So I'm just curious that we've had Curtis on a bunch on both radio and TV.
Speaker 6: We have good I just hadn't. I guess I've been missing that one night that you put him on there, but none of.
Speaker 3: The yeah, he was on, he was on last week.
Speaker 6: As a matter of fact, I saw him one time in the last month, and he was so good. I'm every night till the election. I'm all there and speak up for him rather than show Mandami every night, because.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm trying to show people how crazy Mam Donnie is because a lot of people need to know the level of madness that's taken over the party. But you know, I love having Curtis on. I want him to win. I'm very clear. I hope New York is sensible, although I don't have a lot of hope. I'm looking at polls. I'm not Pollyannish. I don't lie to my audience. And when I think it's a very heavy lift, I just tell you the truth. Mary, God bless you. I appreciate you. Quick break right back. All right, that's going to wrap things up at today Hannity Tonight, nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. Really spying on innocent people? Senators, congressman. What's going on? Who's going to be held accountable?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have a police tape stand down order. What's that all about? Jonathan Turley, Trey Goudie. Also breaking news from John Solomon and Peter Navarro. About Peter Navarro, we'll get to that. We have speaker Mike Johnson on the Schumer shutdown. He got very heated today. Steven Miller, Clay Travis, You DVR Hannity Tonight news you'll never get from the legacy media mob.
Speaker 3: Nine Eastern. I'm Fox.
Speaker 2: We'll see you tonight back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.