Speaker 1: Pacers and fans. Yeah, I fans Chuck was Chuck was in Philly man around that A. Chuck was everything city like he did like he could walk and do anything in the city. Everybody loves Bubble Chuck man. That man was so real good. He was like that. I always tell the story and we told it on I just was talking about it. We told it on a million dollars worth of games. Like when we when we were younger and we was like fake playing basketball, fake playing au. We used to tag, you know, tagging it like get the buckets and be like in the middle of the street, the kids with the signs like can you donate to you know what I'm saying, he donate our team to go the Florida. Yeah. Yeah, it was really going when they do that said play look like who you play for? Uh, definitely was going. But we guess like if the trick was three hundred, we're making fifty. You already know it through that I was making through the trip, trip, the crib, everything bringing it back in the house. And the reason I'm saying is because we used to always see a. I always he's always looking in the bucket. Really always bro all the time. He didn't even know. We never we never even told him you see him all the time. We need real like that. He always been a real one buckets the city. It just seemed like, Yo, you don't even know how you changed lives, like just seeing it and like humidally and then going down to Fridays and turning that bitch up to the max. He said he used to have Fridays going crazy, Friday going and we knew that, like everybody knew that Chuck was around everybody. Everybody's having a good time. It was crazy in the city all the time. Bro, no lives. I want you to ask that at which the jokers on the Smooth he could speak on He don't never really speak on that question which one say? I mean, I mean it said you speak on the joker, you wrap it up. A lot of fans expects you to come back and continue. No, I mean, did he put me up for the time being? You was there, you up for the time being, But I never really got the opportunity to play again, Like you know what I mean? Once that ended, I ain't gonna talk because O g right here, I know it's Miami. You know what I'm saying. You over there. You feel they me over there because they bade me work so hard to get back when they knowing, like it was an old misconception of like how the injury really went right like it was. It was like a two week injury. I got cleared in two weeks. But they made it seem because Miami wouldn't allow me back on the court, that I was injured for six months. I was. I was back. It was whiplash. I literally got whiplashing and was right back. O g was there was practice on the regular. I practiced for six months and was working out. But yeah, but yeah, so that was the miss That was a misconception of I couldn't play because Miami wasn't They didn't really want me to get back on the court, like they were just basically like they wrote me off, like no, you can't, We're not allowing you back on the court with this injury. And obviously I paid four more years after that and I'm still playing now. So it wasn't like you, yeah, you couldn't play. I just went to another team and played a little bit, and then after that I went to Dallas. It was like I was that year and then I went to Brooklyn when Katie and Kyrie was there and we was cooking. I was playing there. But you know, all that happened or overshadowed that. I went to Dallas and I had that ended the bench role since then. Just don't give your teams just don't get your opportunity. You're just like, you know, look, you gotta jump into that role. I ain't about have been in here bitching about not playing. Look listen, man, y'all want me to play. And one thing about Dallas. You know with Nico and j Kid, they upfront always like so you ain't in there, like I don't know what's going on, Like all you want, right, that's why that's there, Like I'll put everybody over there because they was like that, you know what I'm saying, Like I asked a question Nico, like you coming in to be coming to be ended the bitch veteran, Like we're gonna play sometimes, but we ain't looking at you to play. So I don't know.
Speaker 2: Guess what that does. It doesn't get your bitch when you're like that.
Speaker 1: In your mind, he's like, I ain't about to be going to went to the finals.
Speaker 3: You just you know, it was just a bigger part of as anybody else. You was just a big everybody in the locker room know that, like I said as well.
Speaker 1: But locker room that you can't lose. Sometimes you got to accept that. Like like fans like players, like expect fans expect you to be able to play. Like sometimes it ain't about the basketball. They don't know what you're talking about. Like like like you said, like you said to Mike, like we and you in practice cooking these on the regular, like you my little like you know what I'm saying. But to the to the outside world, when you don't play, they think you can't like it's like, no, it's not that it's like they don't want me to play, Like but I might have been sitting here.
Speaker 3: It's crazy. But outside where they think you can't play. My last game, you know what you know because my kids do this. I don't even do this talk about y'all get in the sports bad all My kids bet on me. My last game had me to score three and a half points and.
Speaker 2: The old ges out half right, just get.
Speaker 3: Over here smoking cigarettes for the last four years, three and a half got the game. My kids hit. My kids hit even though they did it afterwards, you got us paid.
Speaker 1: That's what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: He said, he had you scoring three and a half points to night. We don't need to worry about the kids gambling because I don't even condone that that was the second leg.
Speaker 1: Twins win three and a half. I said.
Speaker 3: They said three and a half and a half points not that good.
Speaker 1: I know that. To your point, they think because we don't play, we can't we can't play like CBS at home. I'm not. We're not like.
Speaker 3: That's why we go to that's why we go to the y'all say it crazy when y'all see.
Speaker 1: Us like that's one v one, But know what one v one was? What is that? I said, saying, what is the you want to play one?
Speaker 3: Because we were not the ones? And listen and the point that you even thought that we're gonna you up, y'all understand, I understand the difference between me and you, and they don't understand like just because we don't play, that we still got to do everything that just playing is doing what they'll think we're just sitting.
Speaker 1: There like we just coming to the game and sitting on the bench, Giant, you're not working out what the y'all think we're doing That's why we playing the y M That's why that's why we're playing the leagues in the because you go ahead and pink your mind. I think we scored sixty on you just because putting us in the game. We can do it all day, man, I can't.
Speaker 2: I really appreciate y'all coming in for real.
Speaker 3: Summertime is here and it is my favorite time of the year. Ladies come on with them sun dresses and the bikinis and them cheeks out, Fellas getting them beach bars in them six packs, ready with them who your daddy shorts. But that is only one part of it. That is the daytime. Trust me, nighttime is just important.
Speaker 1: Two things. Give me true she.
Speaker 3: Can enjoy herself, but not enjoy you. Make sure you handle your business. Ros Spots gonna take care of that. Finish the game. Rospos is a two and one treatment for you guys that need more control the rations than the fellas that need a secret weapon. Be afraid to tap in and be your best version. Now after roads Sparks is all one of your tongue. You got fifteen minutes to show time, my boy, hand the la You could go back to back, round after round and still be ready. Sound like a championship boxing to me.
Speaker 1: Go ahead and not that thing. Guy.
Speaker 3: Trust me when I tell you, if you're good at what you do, you ain't got a brag. She'll do it for you, my boy. Roads spas will connect to one hundred percent online, so you don't have to be in weird rooms with weird people you don't know telling them you can't get erection long enough and stay hard enough to get their A legion woman. If approved treatment shows up directly to your doe playfoyd, you can handle your business immediately. If prescribe sexual health patients will get fifteen dollars off their first order of sparks on a recurrent plan. Connect with the provider at road dot co slash ogs to find out if roast box are right for you. That's our ol dot coo slash ogs for fifteen dollars off your first order. Compounding drugs are permitted to be prescribed under federal law, but or not FD approved and do not undergo FDA sixty. For safety information, go to road dot co slash Safety info.
Speaker 2: Here is a dirty little secret that insurance industry may want to keep under wraps. Insurance companies profit by holding onto your money for as long as possible, so after an accident, they might do whatever they can to delay or deny your claim. This way, they can keep those profits growing. Morgan and Morgan fights hard against these corporations, a fight to make sure you get every dollar you deserve winning court. The insurance companies want juries to think that at fault driver is the one paying the verdict amount. Meanwhile, it's really the insurance companies who are covering the cost. When Morgan and Morgan takes on a case, there are almost always going after the big insurance companies and not the individuals at fault. Morgan and Morgan fights hard for their clients, and these corporations know that a recent client in Pennsylvania just received twenty nine million. That's twenty nine million dollars. Insure's best offer was five hundred thousand. Another recent client in Florida received twenty million dollars last offer zero. There's a reason why Morgan and Morgan is America's largest injury firm. Hiring the wrong firm can be disastrous. Hiring the right firm could substantially increase your settlement with Morgan and Morgan. It's easy to get started, and their fee is free unless they win. Just visit for the People di dot com, backslash ogs or dial pound Law five two nine. That's for the people dot com. Bax like ogs, ordyal pound Law five two nine. This, my friends, is a paid advertisement.