Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 3: This He's Talking Cowboys, streaming live from.
Speaker 1: The Dallas Cowboys World head hours at the Star in Frisco.
Speaker 4: Streakdown, second pscot tison, any content, touchdown.
Speaker 1: And now your hosts Isaiah Standback, Nick Harris, John Mashoda, and Kyle Yeomans.
Speaker 5: Dallas Cowboy.
Speaker 6: It took everything they had, every quarter, every minute, every second and SOFI Stadium crucial. But the Dallas Cowboys get back into their winning ways with a twenty to seventeen win in Week six over the Los Angeles Chargers, and they put the bye week on tap on a high note with a four and two record. Hello, everybody, welcome into Talking Cowboys here on a victory Tuesday from the Star in Frisco, alongside Nick Harris, Isaiah Standback, We've got Chris Beam in the back of Kyle Yeomans. Gentlemen, how we do it?
Speaker 7: I'm good, Yeah, it's all good man.
Speaker 6: Did you get some extra sleep last night?
Speaker 8: Sure?
Speaker 7: No, last night night?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Two hours?
Speaker 9: Oh two hours really over under Nick Harris under but yeah, I'm glad we're in the same boat.
Speaker 6: What time y'all in?
Speaker 9: We landed at about I think I think it was three twenty five whenever the flight attendant set over the intercom is when we landed. And then I got home around like four four fifteen, and then I just like messed around for like an hour, like you know, started like chopping it up in one of my roommates because he was about to go to work, and I was just like, man, what am I doing. I need to go to sleep. I was show at nine am.
Speaker 2: So this is on me. This is on me right now. I'm very tired today. Dedication though, yes, sir, only for the brand.
Speaker 7: No hesitation on you calling in to me.
Speaker 9: You know, I had to show some grit, you know, because after last night's performance, I'm looking around and I'm seeing, you know that the grit that's being shown on the field. I was like, you know what, I got to go in. I can be ready for talking cowboys. So here we are, maybe.
Speaker 7: Player, That's what I'm talking about, Nick.
Speaker 6: We are the Morning Show, and of course there is always a portion of talking Cowboys. Brought to you by Quaker Oats, the super trusted super food. Quaker Oats, the official oatmeal sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. But we had plenty of grits last night.
Speaker 7: I see what you do there?
Speaker 6: You see what I did there?
Speaker 7: I sit there.
Speaker 6: I threw the read in there early, just for it smart Man, twenty to seventeen. And like Nick said, I mean it took sounds from toughness, it took physicality. Yeah, it's the same score they beat the Chargers by the last time they played at Sofi Stadium back in twenty twenty one. In twenty seventeen. In fact, Nick, it was interesting at least whenever Isaiah and I were watching this on the TV copy back here it was. It was intense really from the jump. I mean there was an intensity, There was a focus, a laser focus at times, not so much at other times throughout the football game. But one thing that really stood out to me, it was right at the end. It was Mike McCarthy raising his hands. It was Dak Prescott looking up to the sky and saying, think you, thank you. What did it feel like in the locker room? What did it feel like following the game? Was it a euphoria? Was there a big celebration or was it more so of a chip off the shoulder, a chip off the whole block, just to get another win and go into the bye week.
Speaker 7: With a hin end.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably more so the latter. As far as a chip off the shoulder, it was more so just a relief.
Speaker 9: Everyone was definitely. I wouldn't say it was euphoric by any means. You know, there wasn't you know, Champagne Bottles getting popped in for a week six win going into the bye, but it was.
Speaker 2: There was some nice joint. One was happy that they pulled out with the win.
Speaker 9: There was one distinct conversation that I kind of overheard, and I won't say which player this was just because of confidentiality, I would assume, but one player was like, man, my heels kind of hurting like that as he.
Speaker 2: Was taking off his tape.
Speaker 9: And another player that was in the same position group, he's like, you be all right, man, you got the buye week to go to.
Speaker 2: Go with it.
Speaker 9: And so everyone everyone's pretty feeling, feeling pretty good. The flight home last night, pretty good vibes, much better vibes than this time last week when they were coming back from San Francisco. But you know, with this team, I think resilience was probably the word to use from last night, because the game last night started exactly how the San Francisco game started.
Speaker 2: On both sides of the ball. It was just flipped.
Speaker 9: It was the defense giving up a touchdown and the offense going three and out, and man, when that happened last night, we just kind of looked around and were like, this is about to happen again, Like there's no way this is about to happen again. And then the offense response, they get on, they get on the board with a touchdown drive.
Speaker 7: It was.
Speaker 9: It was a long, methodical touchdown drive. They got going with the run game, they got going with the pass game. It was probably was probably the last time we saw the on game the entire night. But overall, I feel like the offense really found its execution through the past game and that's something we've been talking about a lot. And Dak had his best game of the season, needed to have that against that defense. We talked about how there was such a big opportunity there. CD did the same exact thing, so really good to see the guys that.
Speaker 2: Needed to get involved get involved.
Speaker 9: And then defensively, you know, even though they only got home once on the Michael Parsons sac late in the game, they forced so many pressures that it felt like Herbert was running out of the pocket every single play. And I think I saw a stat last night when the Cowboys force more than fifteen pressures on the quarterback since dan Quinn has arrived.
Speaker 2: They're seventeen and two.
Speaker 9: So a big time, big time job by the defensive line. Even if they only got home once, their impact was made much larger. And then how about Stefan Gilmore finishing it off? Really really cool to see.
Speaker 7: Are you saying pressures are more important than the sex?
Speaker 6: I seem to know.
Speaker 2: Let's look at three plus sacks are there?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: To your point, proud of these guys for bouncing back right and remaining resilient. There was a lot of opportunities for them to put kind of put their head down and say, crap, here we go again.
Speaker 7: They didn't do so.
Speaker 4: And the guys, to your point, the guys that needed to step up, the position groups that needed to step up in this game did so.
Speaker 7: Dak.
Speaker 4: You know, people can say whatever the heck they want to about Dak. We sat here last week and say, he's not broken. He just has to do better, right, He just has to make better decisions. I feel as if he made better decisions. I think that instead of forcing the ball and having having turnovers potential interceptions. You know, he took the sacks, and sometimes that's a positive play versus what the other decision would have resulted in. So he has more sacks than when you than you would like. However, you didn't have at no point in time, you feel like there's every at risk of any interception, So that's a positive. So he stepped his game up. He extended plays that a lot of quarterbacks would not have been able to extend to put you in a position to be able to get first downs and actually get some first downs. He utilized his legs like people said that he needs to do more often, and we know when he uses his legs he puts his team in a better position offensively. Yeah, Mike McCarthy, great, great job moving your playmakers around. You know, this is not this is not like a photo before the ball was snapped. You know, Ceedee Lamb was moving from the first snap of the game. Ceedee Lamb was moving around, Brandon Cooks was moving around. You know, there was there was some some some swag to the motions.
Speaker 7: You know, there's a little energy in the motions. It was.
Speaker 4: It created matchup nightmares. It created space, it created leverage, it created confusion. Right, So moving guys around. We sat here and talked about that last week as well, how important that is to this offense. We sat on the pregame show, the top five offenses in the league. Their guys don't sit still before the snap, right, so they got into there.
Speaker 7: He hadn't.
Speaker 4: He got into his bag. Defensively, defensive line stepped up in a major way. And I'm not even just talking about pressures. That's that's what we expected this defensive line, right, No dish to them, but we expect pressures. We expect when they when they are in passing situations to make it make it hell for opposing quarterbacks. That's the expectation for this team and for that defense. What they did was they took away the run, and by taking away the run, they were allowed to do what.
Speaker 7: They do best, which is pass rush.
Speaker 4: They shut down one of the most versatile running backs in the game, Austin Eckler. He's fully healthy coming off of injury. He's been out for the last four weeks. This dude came in there ready to roll, had a good start to the game. But after that they shut him down.
Speaker 6: Did you say they punched him in the mouth.
Speaker 4: They punched them all the way in the mouth, literally literally, And before the game, you know figured really, you know, and.
Speaker 6: Act fourteen carries for twenty seven yards, that's one point nine yards.
Speaker 4: That's the definition of shutting somebody down. And you had to do that because if they had access to Eckler, you're in trouble.
Speaker 7: You're in trouble.
Speaker 4: So the defensive front did a great job and then go all the way to the next level. Who was going to fill in for vander ash oh Man way Thomas? No, Jyya is not healthy, so he can't help. So uh Malik Jefferson non main leege. Jefferson's more of a special teams player. Okay, well, who is it gonna be? H? Fourteen fourteen fourteen Cox? Now, Dad Cox ain't here no more, No, it's not him. Oh Marky's bell, Yeah, Marky's bell. Yeah that guy, you.
Speaker 7: Mean, the undersized guy, the twohudred rounder. Yeah, yeah, that guy. Well guess what.
Speaker 4: He hadn't had a great start to the season, but he showed up in a big way last night. He was all over the freaking place, running around, making life hell for the quarterback, taking away Eckler, running taking away any other little little dump downs that they had, running sideline the sideline, making big hits, pressures. He was the game the game changer for me on that side of the ball.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was so awesome.
Speaker 9: And I talked to him one on one after the game in the pre in the locker room, and he's so like naive to the moment too. It feels like, which is it's probably a good thing to have in that that kind of situation. I know dan Quinns talked about that with Deron Bland at times, just about how like no moment is too big for him. Kind of feels that way. With Marquis Bell, it was really good to see him ball out the way he did last night.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and there were multiple guys that stepped up in that way, and we kind of talked about it that there were role players that needed to come in and play better. And it wasn't perfect. There were penalties. There were mistakes a.
Speaker 7: Lot of penalties.
Speaker 6: There was a lot going on offensively, defensively, doesn't matter. It wasn't a perfect game from any unit, but it was enough to get the job done, and there were a lot of key plays throughout. I felt like our highlight read last night was the longest I've ever had to put together because I felt like there were so many crucial points in this football game. You could talk about the first half. You could talk about the decision to not take a shot at the end zone and kick a field goal going into halftime. You could talk about the second half and the punt touch and Jalen Tober trying to make a play and it gives it back to the Chargers. But ultimately, the number one thing that stood out on offense was the way that Dak Prescott started playing instinctively again, started using the legs, started getting out of trouble because he was under pressure quite a bit, and he got sacked a couple times too. I think it was four sacks total on the game. He was under pressure. This pass rush got after Dak Prescott, But it was his ability to improvise the gate's ability to escape that we haven't seen really at any point this season that allowed him to be successful. Fine targets downfield open up that passing attack a little bit like you said a little bit earlier, Nick, I mean it might have been the last time we saw the run game. Neither team could get the ground game going. But the difference in this one was the fact that Dak had a better game than Justin Herbert and that's how you got the win.
Speaker 9: Yeah, four won this game all in all, three hundred and twelve total yards. It was not only on the ground with the fourth down scamper and being able to make that happen, and then through the air he did it. You know, the run game it couldn't really get going. And I wrote about it in five Takes last night. They have to start getting creative with Tony Pollard in the run game. And I hate to harp on a couple of negatives here, but you have to look at the score and you say, you only score twenty, and you were three points away from losing this game. It could have gone either way late and then so there were definitely negatives to draw away. And the two big things I came away with was Tony Pollard. There's just not enough creativity with him, and then I don't feel like there's enough creativity in the play calling overall. You mentioned the pre snap motion and it was the first time we had really seen that so far the season, and it got it got us back to like, looking at an NFL offense, I want, I want more, give me more.
Speaker 2: I just there's so many weapons on this team.
Speaker 9: I feel like you can put guys in positions to make some make some plays out in the open field. Like it could be as simple as the Braindon cooks in around and it's a big first down, fourteen yard game and it gets it, sparks a drive and then he ends up having a huge drive, has a huge third down catch on that drive.
Speaker 2: It only builds.
Speaker 9: Momentum, Like, let's just get the get the ball in the hands of these guys. We can keep the short concepts, Okay, we can keep the short medium concepts, but just get a little more creative with it. I'm going back on the film today. It's actually one of my notes that I do have how many slams the CD run CD run last night, which like he did good.
Speaker 2: Don't get me wrong, but it's just like, man, but.
Speaker 4: You know what, Like to that point, I sat here last week and said, this offense, the West Coast offense works right when you move guys around and if you just line up and run slants, you just line up and run hitches, line up and run shallows, like.
Speaker 7: It's probably not gonna work to your favor.
Speaker 4: But when you watch film, okay, when everybody else watching this film, go back and look at how putting CD Lamb in motion or anybody in motion softens the defense, how it creates leverage. Right, So ceed Lamb might be lined up one way, all of a sudden, you run a motion across the formation. Now whoever was on him goes from inside inside leverage to outside leverage, right, and it goes from four yards off to five yards off. Those little adjustments that nobody pays attention to are what creates the opportunities for him to run slant routes uninhibited, right that, I mean, there's so many opportunities like that. That you that showed up on film last night was like, you know what, the safety was going to roll down to his side. But as soon as you put somebody in motion, they change responsibilities and they sent the other safety down instead of that safety that was going to take away that slant, and you're able to hit ced Lamb across the middle. There's a lot of things like that that people don't see on film. And that's why I say motions pre pre snap motions and shifts or things of that nature important because you change the dynamic, you change the responsibilities the defense has to adjust, and when they adjust, they adjust in the way in which you want them to and anticipate them to to free up even though you're still running slants in short routes.
Speaker 7: It allows you to get those those big plays.
Speaker 9: And we've talked about it many times about how Dak Prescott at time struggles with reading coverages. It highlights coverages by having pre snap motions. So why not integrated even more. I think there's only one offense in the entire NFL right now that could get away with the lack of creativity that this team showed through the first.
Speaker 2: Five or five games.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'll kind of keep last night as an exception, and it's Miami just because of all the speed that they have, Like they can run those short, quick routes and take off like good. But not every team is Miami. Clearly, they have the most yards ever through five games. So I just need to see a little bit more creativity top to bottom there well, and it goes hand in him with pre snap motions.
Speaker 6: It looked like the creativity allowed for more confidence for Dak too, because for sure, the ability for him to step up into the pocket, step out of trouble, that doesn't come without a little bit of confidence, Just a little bit of confidence to know, Okay, this is where my guys are going, this is where they're going to be. That sort of deal from a quarterback standpoint, So when you're looking at it, Isaiah, and you're looking at a game that Dak had last night, it's not going to jump off the page from a statistics standpoint. But it was clean. He took care of the football and he moved the chains. That's what the offense is predicated on. How did you feel like he looked in the way that he executed.
Speaker 7: I think he executed relatively. Will No, there's definitely balls he wished he had back. Sure, it's nice quarterbacks, Oh my gosh, Herbert had.
Speaker 6: Herbert did not have a good day.
Speaker 7: He did not have a good day.
Speaker 4: And part of that was because the defense was putting pressure on us, sir, and he did not feel comfortable setting his feet. So if you can't set your feet as a quarterback, you're not going to throw the ball as accurately as you should. There's some I'm sure dan Quinn will go back and look at the film. There were some big plays left on the table for the Chargers that they just missed on. So glad they missed on him.
Speaker 2: And that double move that Keenan put on.
Speaker 7: When he did the tumble, he did the tumble for it. Yeah, there was there was. There were some plays out there that.
Speaker 2: Couple of them looked away that I looked away because.
Speaker 4: I I think off the top there there was at least three plays that should have been probably touchdowns close the touchdowns that they just missed on the wall.
Speaker 6: With the batdown, there was a screen left side to Austin Eckler and he had a blocker in front, and it was one blocker and the only guy that uh Eckler would have had to beat, I believe was it was it the Monk Clark.
Speaker 4: That would have been Yeah, it was the bat down by d Law would have been six. That had have been six, most likely would have been Sick Todown. Yeah, there's these two Keenan Allen players that would have been six. I mean, but it is what it is, right could have should have would have didn't happen.
Speaker 7: Dak played well.
Speaker 4: Now I want people to understand that taking a sack is not always a negative play. Yeah, Dak did a great job of just knowing I got to eat this one. I got to eat this one last week. He didn't do that last week and some things last year. He just tried to force it in there. It takes maturity, it takes growth to say, dang it, don't want to take this sack, but I got to eat it right live, live to play another down, And he did that yesterday. He escaped so many sacks. There's four sacks. He escaped another five.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, he looked like a little bit of Romo just shake.
Speaker 4: I still have to go back and look at the look at the old line, but from what I was seeing, they were getting their butts kicked a little bit up front.
Speaker 7: Okay, the stunts were giving them problems. We knew.
Speaker 4: We broke down on film last week about how these guys run stunts. They run wide, wide stunts, so it puts a lot of stress on Tyler Biadish and the rest of the guys on the interior line to really look all the way outside into eleven techniques and say, okay, is.
Speaker 7: That guy coming?
Speaker 4: Oh crap, all right, so gets your bodies out of position, gets their shoulders turned, and then they had to end up holding calls and things of that nature.
Speaker 7: But Dak did a great job. I'm i I'm glad that he uses legs. I'm really glad. If he didn't use his legs, they don't win that game. Straight up.
Speaker 4: If Dak did not use his legs and did not cross the line of scrimmage and get some positive yardage, they don't win that game.
Speaker 2: Are we scrambling outside of the pocket?
Speaker 7: Eave?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, because you take away the touchdown because that was eighteen yards on the read option, So that's not using his legs. The way that he set up the sixty yarder to Tony Pollard on that one drive that ended up in points, that was one where it could have certainly gone a different direction. Ceedee lamb eighteen yarder in the final drive to help set up that field goal, the Brandon Aubrey field goal. Multiple times where Deck used his legs, utilized the ability to move around the pocket, get out of the pocket, it certainly helped things out all right. Time for us to take our first break. When we come back, let's continue on the offensive side of the football. What's going on with the connection between Dak Prescott and Michael Gallup. Is there something to be concerned about moving forward or is this something that's already been a concern for this Cowboys offense when we come back with more talking Cowboys on a victory Tuesday.
Speaker 10: Right after this, Todd thought it would be secure to jog in the Cheat of Savannah. Todd believed the big that repellent he bought online was reliable. And now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has AT and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew At and T five G. Fast, reliable, secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 5: Five G requires compatable planning device. Five G may not be available in your area. See att dot com slash by G for you for details.
Speaker 11: Black Rifle Coffee Company serves premium coffee to people who love America. When you drink Black Rifle Coffee, you are directly supporting veterans, law enforcement, and first responders in your community. Black Rifles Expert roasters love coffee almost as much as Texas loves football, so it makes sense that America's coffee partner with America's team. Go online at Black Riflecoffee dot com and fuel up with the official coffee of the Dallas Cowboys. That's Black Riflecoffee dot Com. To fuel up today, Cowboys fans. After that move, We've just coined the term rowdy replay. Let's roll back.
Speaker 12: Okay, there's our mascot Rowdy cheering on the boys, and now he's on his phone on his.
Speaker 6: Bank of America Mobile banking app, staying on top of his finances with his virtual financial assistant Erica.
Speaker 12: Bank of America's digital tools are so impressive. Cowboys fans just can't stop banking. Learn more at Bank of America dot com. Slash can't Stop Banking Everica.
Speaker 6: It's only available in the English language. You must download the latest version of the mobile banking app. Only available on SELEC mobile devices. Message Dad rais apply number FBIC.
Speaker 13: Welcome back into Dear Doctor, the show where I answer life's questions with an ice cold can of Doctor Pepper. Sheila, let's hear from my next caller.
Speaker 6: Would you, dear doctor, my friend supported me during a tough time. But what's the right gift that says thanks for being the soldier to cry out?
Speaker 13: Okay, this one's easy, I say, give her a delicious Doctor Pepper. Nothing says thanks good better than one of a kind soda. Yes, any Doctor Pepper flavor will do now, just to remind her that I don't need to be a real doctor to know that Doctor Pepper is the one you deserve.
Speaker 3: To Talking Cowboys, this segment is brought to you buy in visi line the official Smile of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 6: It's all smiles here on Talking Cowboys, presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company. The official coffee of the Dallas Cowboys. Is The Cowboys get a twenty to seventeen win over the Los Angeles Chargers. They are now at four and two going into the bye week, but still plenty to talk about. On offense that maybe wasn't as clean as it could have been. We'll talk about the penalties, We'll talk about the offensive line in a little bit, but I want to start with Michael Gallup Dak Prescott at one point in the game when targeting anyone but Michael Gallup was sixteen of sixteen passing. He completed his first sixteen targets to guys that weren't wearing the number thirteen on the Dallas Cowboys wide receiver corps. However, Michael Gallup did get the most targets in the game ten targets, had just three receptions for twenty four yards. So I asked the question, gentlemen and a nick, I'll start with you, But Michael Gallup has always benefited from a connection with Dak Prescott. He's always had four in his corner. And it's not to say that four is not in his corner by any means. He targeted him ten times. But is there a concern there for Michael Gallup moving forward or is this a concern that's already been there but it's just rearing its ugly head again.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I mean, look at the last two seasons and the production that you've gotten from Michael Gallup. I think there had to be a certain level of expectation. I don't think that. I don't think that anyone realistically you could ask going into the season expected a thousand yard season from him like he did in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: That was twenty nineteen.
Speaker 9: I believe as a wide receiver three, what are the expectations, like, what are the preseason expectations asking you guys.
Speaker 6: For Michael Gallup getting paid? What is it eleven million a year? Right about Isaiah eleven point seven point three five eleven point three five miss year. I mean he is a number three receiver. I would like at least eight hundred yards. Eight hundred yards would be great. That's that's asking a lot, because that means Brandon Cooks probably has at least nine hundred one thousand, and then that hasn't happened. Ceedee Lamb would have thirteen hundred like he's had the last couple of years. So I think even eight hundreds probably a high number.
Speaker 9: I'll say this, and I'm sure six hundred, eight hundred, you know, in that range probably good. But the fact that he had seven targets last night that did not go his way, there's got to be some sort of rhythm there. There's got to be a rhythm that gets built with him and Dak Prescott. I don't know what that looks like. I'm not going to see him pretend like I do because because that's a that's a relationship that's been built over the last five six years, and I'm not one hundred percent sure what's wrong there, but it hasn't felt the same since he's come back from injury rhythm wise with him and Dak. So we saw that a couple times last night, and there was a couple of slants that he ran that Dak was expecting him to break on a little bit earlier, and they got bat it down quicker than expected. So, you know, I think that's that's part of it, what we got.
Speaker 6: Over here cooking.
Speaker 4: Up over I'm just I mean, I know what people like to do. I don't like counting people's money. But the reality is you you gave him the bag, you gave him the back, and there's an expectation. Unfortunately, there's an expectation that comes when you get paid.
Speaker 7: In this league.
Speaker 4: Sure, and from the time that we reach training camp, I was concerned about his ability to make contributions to the level of the expectations.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 4: So I hear you saying that he's a number three receiver on this roster, but he's a well paid number three receiver on this roster. So whether the issues are stemming from from his inn or whether the issues are stemming from the chemistry in between him and a quarterback or the officer coordinator, something has to be figured out, because right now I don't feel like there's Back in the day before his injury, there was you knew what Michael gallup roll on this team was.
Speaker 6: Yeah, deep threat, contested catching, big third down guy, contest, his contested catchability.
Speaker 4: Yes, I think he still possesses those capabilities. However, they're not asking that of him right now. And when the opportunities have come to him, aside from one game this year, it hasn't connected. For whatever reason. I'm not going to speculate. It just hasn't connected. And again that's for them to figure out. But you know, there's out for them in twenty twenty four, and right now, I can't see them what he's put on film this year. I can't see them continuing to pay him that for for the contributions that he's made.
Speaker 6: The cap hit next year would just be under just under fourteen mili, So fourteen million under the cap hit the year after that, twenty twenty five is sixteen million and so the potential out is where the cap hit and the dead cap kind of offset a little bit and it doesn't hurt you as bad as a team. It would still be tough to get rid of Michael Gallup just from a contract standpoint, there was going to be a significant amount of dead cap there. But you could also restructure him and maybe try and push that down the road if you could. If you wanted to keep.
Speaker 7: Him, they just have to figure something out.
Speaker 6: But you're right, if they don't want to keep him, then what do you do with a guy like Gallup? And honestly, I think you could say the same thing about the wide receiver corps is as a whole. This was the first time you really saw Sprain and Cooks at the same time, and you got them involved, you got them outside, you got them a couple of targets, and he had a touchdown grab. That's great. Didn't really see a whole lot of Jake Ferguson in this matchup. I want to see more of these guys, But at the same time, whenever Seedee Lam's doing what he's doing, you can't take targets away from him either.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and CD obviously had a fantastic night last night, and that's what you want to see. You want to see your best playmaker get fed. But all in all, it's tough for multiple receivers to have a good game, and we've seen that through six games. Again, we have a really large stample size now going into the bye week. I think coming out of the bye week, there's got to be some sort of emphasis on just getting playmakers a ball. It goes back to what I said in the first segment. Just get a little bit more creative. You've got guys that can grab the football. I mean with Michael Gallup, he's still a possession guy. He's still a guy you could throw it up to one on one and feel comfortable with, you know, against a charger secondary.
Speaker 2: I just want to see them take those chances more.
Speaker 6: What did you think about the offensive line? Nick Isaiah kind of talked about it a little bit earlier. He felt like, at least on initial viewing, they had some holes. I haven't even gone back and watched the film yet. Usually I do slept in a little bit this morning, go after I'll look at the film in a little bit. But I thought the same thing I thought the offensive line at times held up decently, but Dak Prescott.
Speaker 7: Was under pressure quick.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it was a horrible night up front in my opinion. At Dak Prescott was running away for his life most of the time. And he was able to fight some guys off. Again, if it's without four last night, they don't win that game. He did a great job of just being able to fight off the pressure. But offensive lineman Tyler Smith had probably his roughest night that I've seen him having a really long time. It was pre snap penalties, holding penalties. Terrence Steele held his own. I think he was probably the guy who had the best night last night up front, but that left side man, it was crashing in a lot. It happened early and often it was Khalil Matt getting home early.
Speaker 7: It was.
Speaker 2: Gosh, what was Nick Williams got home in the fourth.
Speaker 6: Quarter and Fox had two sacks.
Speaker 9: Yeah more see I don't even know who that is, but yeah, it was. It was a rough night up front. Those guys.
Speaker 2: They got to clean that up.
Speaker 9: And who knows, maybe it's a rhythm thing. All five of those guys being upfront for only the second game. And I haven't loved the sample size we've gotten from those two games, so hopefully there's a little bit more to clean up there. I had asked Tyler Smith afterwards, was kind of the instance going into the bye week from an offensive line perspective. He said, Man, we just got to get back to what we're doing. We do right, and let's get back to technique. He's said there was one specific thing that he needed to work on, but I completely forgot what it was. But prestat penalties that was also a huge emphasis and making sure that they cleaned those up.
Speaker 2: But man, the penalties.
Speaker 7: Last night.
Speaker 6: For eighty five yards.
Speaker 2: I mean it was all three phases.
Speaker 9: Again, it was like it was the same thing that's been playing in this team all season, lining up off sides, twelve men on the field twice.
Speaker 6: And they had to burn time out they saved the second one.
Speaker 2: It's, uh, that's that's got to be cleaned up.
Speaker 6: How does that happen? How does twelve men on the field happen?
Speaker 7: Substitutions just just not.
Speaker 2: The second one was Sam Williams, and.
Speaker 7: There was there was subbing a lot.
Speaker 9: Look, man, Sam Williams tweeted post came free me with like a dog in like a cage and man for yourself.
Speaker 7: M for yourself.
Speaker 2: That's that's kind of how I feel about it.
Speaker 9: He's getting involved in fights pregame and then during the game he's lined up lined up on the field when he shouldn't be and it's hands to the face. I mean, come on, man, come on, come on, Sam Williams. I challenge you to.
Speaker 2: Free yourself.
Speaker 7: At that point.
Speaker 6: It's just discipline right at that point. It because Sam Williams is a good player whenever he's active.
Speaker 7: Maturity and discipline.
Speaker 6: But you just got to find discipline right and maturity.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's a girl.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's a competitive, competitive group over there on the defense side of the ball. But going back to the offensive line side of things, you know, I'm glad that he said that they have to get back to their technique because that's what shows up on film. They're struggling on stunts. They're struggling on stunts. And when I say that, I mean I'm assuming that the charge is seeing it on film against the forty nine ers, because the forty nine ers ran a ton of stunts and it caused Dallas some issues up front as well. But the passing off of responsibilities, the communication they're the nonverbal communication. I'm knowing who's coming into your space and who who you're supposed to take bas based upon you know, the blocking scheme. You know, the technique comes into part when these defensive ends are getting so wide. You know, the chargers stressed that extensively. Right, they end up in a nine technique, which is a gap outside of your tackle, and then they put somebody outside of that so, I don't know, call it eleven technique. Right, So you had a nine and eleven two guys outside, and then they ran a stunt back across. So as the whole right side of the offensive line tries to tries to you know, shelve a shove, shelve KITK KICKKD kick and go out there and protect the right side, well sometimes you just get a little nosy and you end up turning your body and now all of a sudden, your pads are adjacent to the sideline and that stunt comes right back over the top. So technique comes into part, but also trusting your responsibilities that.
Speaker 7: They're playing that wide. They can't get to your quarterback, right, they can't get to your quarterback. There's there's there's literally a hit point right for the defensive ends. They run it all day long in training camp.
Speaker 4: Right, there's a certain yard is right in four and a half five sorry, four yards and six yards. That's what your quarterback is really gonna lie at, right right around that mark. Hey, they're gonna hit that point every single time. When you line up so far out, they're just gonna end up running the hoop.
Speaker 7: So you have to trust your technique and trust your scheme, trust your.
Speaker 4: Quarterback to know that, Hey, if they want to line up way out there, bru, you can step up here all day long. Right, Let those guys run around in circles all day long and let them go on to marry go around, step up here, and this is this is your safe place, right, this is you. This is your snuggie. We'll put a snuggie around you, right. But they can't chase. They can't chase guys. And that's what I think they're starting to fall into. So when I when I hear him say, hey, we have to get back to trusting our technique, I think that's probably what he's referring to. Hey, we just got to this is our box right here, right, And if they want to get to our guy that we're bodyguarden right now, which is that they have to come through us, right, And that's the hardest concept. You You find guys on special teams, right. I did a lot of special teams. Punt teams chase the guys a lot as well. Right, they end up getting their bodies turn and that's when the up and unders come. He's got to say, hey, listen, this guy is at that point right there. We know how many yards he's going to be sitting at. If they want to get to him, they can run around and they never get to never get there, or they have to come through us, and the offense line has to get back to saying they got to come through us if they want to get the number four. Trusting your foundation, trusting your technique.
Speaker 6: That sounds easier said than done. Yeah, it feels like it would be a tough thing though all the way through. So how easy is that to do? From an offensive line?
Speaker 4: Stamp's trust is trusting the guy that's next to you, is trusting the guy that's next year.
Speaker 6: Can that just come with continuity and reps?
Speaker 7: Absolutely?
Speaker 4: Absolutely, But it's also sometimes you get so gung hole out on I want to get this guy. I want to get this guy, or oh that's my guy, right, that's my guy, no matter what, I'm chasing like a pit bull, right, like he's wherever he goes, I'm going. And then you lose your technique in chasing your assignment. So even though you're you've checked the box, Okay, I got my guy, that's mine. I'm responsible for him. Well, if he goes outside of my jurisdiction, I can't keep chasing him, right, I can't lose what I'm supposed to be doing just to chase my assignment. And that We've seen it on film many times where team defensive coordinators will recognize, hey, we know that guy gets locked in, so we're gonna we're gonna mess with him almost say something else.
Speaker 7: We're gonna mess with him, right.
Speaker 14: We're gonna run up there and we're gonna grab his attention and they're gonna they we're gonna back out of there, right because we know if you show at the line of scrimmage, he's gonna get locked in on you and he's going to be less concerned about the gap integrity that he's supposed to have.
Speaker 4: Right, So there's a lot of that going on. So they just have to get back to saying, hey, shoulder to shoulder, you're my brother. Anybody wants to get back there, right, they gotta come through us. We just gotta trust that if they want to run the hoop, right, they want to run the hoop, Dak's gonna step up and they just have to keep in stealing that in the deck. A step up, step up. We got you in here. We can't help you out there. We got to you gotta step up.
Speaker 2: Can I get my Cico bag for a minute?
Speaker 7: Go ahead?
Speaker 2: Yes, So whatever what I was covering high school, now.
Speaker 6: We need to drop like like Nick Cico bag. Did you see his his fit yesterday? Yeah it was they talk about Cico.
Speaker 9: Yeah, all right, let me get my Cicco bag for a minute. When I was covered high school football. There's a team downe in the Houston area, Bridgeland and Cyprus Fare is SD relatively new school. They actually have They've turned out a lot of talent. The starting quarterback at A and M, the shir Connor Wigman came from that program. But every time they go out they have super wide offensive line like splits like these guys are lined up dang near like hash to hash on a college field or her college and high school field, and I was always wondering, like why did they do this? And poor Connor Wigman, he was just getting bludgeted in that offense like every single time because it was just isolating high school offensive lineman on the edge and they were getting killed. But last night I was sitting there looking at these the wideness that they'd come around, like you said, with like a nine or eleven technique, And I was sitting there and I was like, you know, if the Bridgeland offensive coordinator was on this sideline, like.
Speaker 2: You know what I have Just so I don't know that.
Speaker 9: It was a little sicker moment I had last night with myself, SOFFE like sharing that, but yeah, maybe it.
Speaker 2: Could have worked.
Speaker 7: It's true.
Speaker 6: I want to know if anybody at home is a part of the Bridgeland high school football program and was just tuning into talking Cowboys as a normal Cowboys fan and said, wait a second, what is Nick talking about here?
Speaker 2: And they know exactly what I'm talking about.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if you're a fan of bridgel In high school football, send us a text eight one seven two nine zero three two nine eight. We'll see see it on the text line. All right, when we come back, I want to talk about the defensive side of the ball. They deserve a ton of credit. Plus we've got some smelly stickers to give out on our only show this week with this crew. We'll talk about the podcasts switch up schedule at the same time when we come back with more Talking Cowboys right after this.
Speaker 8: They say champions are remembered, but legends are never forgotten. United Agon Turf offers a winning lineup of John Deere equipment built to tackle any challenge on and off the field. Legendary John Deere Tractors combines residential mowers, commercial mowers, compact construction equipment, hater utility vehicles, and a full line of golf and sports turf equipment. United Agon Turf the official Agonturf equipment supplier of the Dallas Cowboys. Visit United agonturf dot com to find a location near you.
Speaker 11: Are you ready to take coffee off your grocery list forever Black Ride? That full Coffee Club is here to help. As a Coffee Club member, you'll get your favorite coffees, roasted package and ship to your door free of charge on your preferred schedule, set it, forget it, and never run low on coffee again. Members also get exclusive deals on coffee products and discounts from partner brands. Ease your mind and let Black Rifle worry about your coffee supply. Go to Black Rifle Coffee dot com to join the coffee club today.
Speaker 6: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black, and right now Cowboys fans could get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order. Plus. Because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy whipball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip.
Speaker 10: Tod thought it would be secure to jog in the cheatah. Savannah Todd believed the big that repellent he bought online was reliable, and now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles perath but the good news is Todd has at and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew at and T five G. Fast, reliable, secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 5: Five G requires compatable planning device. Five G may not be available in your area. See att dot com slash five G for you for details.
Speaker 6: To Talking Cowboys. This segment is brought to you by the Cowboys Fan of the Year, presented by Captain Morgan. Glad you're with us here on Talking Cowboys, final segment of a victory Tuesday. Here from the Star in Frisco, Isaiah standby, What are you laughing at? Nick Harris? Chris Beam in the back omens?
Speaker 13: What am I?
Speaker 3: All?
Speaker 6: The breath? Had a tight hammy this morning? Had the run upstairs? Go get that beautiful helmet.
Speaker 7: Look at that. I love that in my shot.
Speaker 6: A beautiful helmet.
Speaker 7: That might be the new centerpiece.
Speaker 6: I have. Like a clean white helmet up there too, like the one that wore the Arctic cowboy helmet.
Speaker 7: Keep the smelly sticker one up there?
Speaker 6: You like the smelly sticker one.
Speaker 2: People were hating on those uniforms last night. I thought, dude, they're so close.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, they're so.
Speaker 9: I got posted on Twitter whenever they came out, and it was like fifty to fifty, like people were split on it.
Speaker 2: I was like, we're split on this, I'm ridiculous.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if you're split on you're just trying to make conversation. That's dumb, that is pure Yeah. All right, all right, So before we get the smelly stickers, I really quickly want to give credit where the credit is due on this defensive side of the football. Seventeen points allowed against Kellen Moore, offensive coordinator for the Chargers. As the Cowboys defense gets back to doing what they do best, they had this the eight quarterback hits only one sack, pressures all over the field last night, six passes defended, including a couple big ones from Deron Blayd down the stretch. Isaiah quick thought on the defense before we give.
Speaker 4: Our players of the game, I think they were the d line, especially with Serviceable. I think they did a great job of I don't want to say service but let me remove that retract that statement. The defensive line played their butts off. Jonathan Hankins had a heck of a night. Osa Digie Zua continues to show up. Those guys controlled the interior defensive line and really created some havoc on the interior offensive line so that they could not establish a running game. Marquis Bell did a heck of a job of reading the screens, right.
Speaker 7: I talk. We talked about how Eckler, if you couldn't get going in a running game, he was going to be a great contributor in terms of the passing potentially when Marcu's Bell did a great job of negating that.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: Whenever wherever Eckler was, he was whenever they tried to run screens. He was there sideline, the sideline creating plays. You know, Curse honestly did a relatively good job as well.
Speaker 7: You know, I think that penalty was bs against him. I think that was trash to me.
Speaker 4: That yeah, But the secondary, honestly, the secondary, the secondary got tosted oed a good amount of times. I'm not even gonna lie. I think they got bailed out by some bad thrills by Herbert. I think that could have easily been.
Speaker 7: Not in their favor had the defensive line not had the pressure because guys were open.
Speaker 4: Double moves killed them. Concepts killed them. I think they have to be better on the back end.
Speaker 9: It was Jordan Lewis for me that really just had such a rough game, and I had actually highlighted it in and the key matchups leading into the week with with Keenan Allen him and Keenan out and Keenan Allen cooked them. He did, he did on that double move, but other than that, derand held his own like think about it. In the fourth quarter, Keenan was relati held and check, but that double move it. Yeah, it's again corner, very thankless job at times, because when you have one horrible play like that, it overwhelms everything. But whenever they put de Ron Bland on him, it worked out. And I was screaming for that early in the game, just because they were throwing Gilmour at him, they were throwing Jordan Lewis at him, they were throwing Donovan Wilson at him at a certain point one on one and it wasn't working out. But fortunately it worked out for the Cowboys.
Speaker 6: I really liked the defense and what they did last night, because you talked about seventeen points allowed. It very easily could have been ten points allowed if it wasn't for the special teams debacle. And that was a great play by the fielders position it was. It was a great play. And I don't fault Jalen Tolbert for going.
Speaker 7: Not at all football.
Speaker 6: He was trying to make a play. He thought it was touched by Turpin. Now he got pushed back in Turpin and that's a learning point for Tolbert as a whole. But the fact that he went and touched the football, I don't.
Speaker 4: Blame him what he did, And I hope people understand how difficult of a job he has. You're sprinting forty yards, you're sprinting backwards, and then you're expected to stop, turn around and now change your momentum.
Speaker 6: Against the gust the guy who's sprinting as well.
Speaker 7: It's the most one of the most difficult things you could do in football. It's underrated.
Speaker 4: Kudos the Sjalen Tober for putting in an effort out there.
Speaker 7: And he had a heck of a gang too, all right.
Speaker 6: Talking about having a heck of a game, is he is it enough for your smelly sticker? Well, let Nick Caras start. He had the most time to look through the stickers, so you get things under the underway.
Speaker 2: Thank you, sir, Thank you, sir.
Speaker 9: So I my eyes peeled onto this lemon right here right Because when you're handed lemons in life.
Speaker 2: What do you do?
Speaker 6: You make lemonade?
Speaker 9: And who made so much? Do we have a lemonade sponsor? I don't believe so who made so much? Minute made lemonade yesterday? Not the Houston Astro, not to Houston Rangers?
Speaker 8: Who did?
Speaker 2: Who did? Who was handed a ton of lemons and made lemonade? Marquees Bell? So yeah, mark E's Bell.
Speaker 9: Whether it was filling the running lanes of finding Austin cler early and stopping the run, I mean you had arguably your best run defender out in lighton vander esh and man, he stepped in and he did his thing in the running game, in the passing game, he was able to keep things limited and even though it did end up in a score, him being able to force that fourth and goal from the one just by being able to stop Eckler right at the goal line. Those grown men stuff and to see it from a guy that doesn't have as much experience, and it is literally playing out a position I love to see it.
Speaker 2: So uh a Marquis spill. You have my smelly sticker today?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Good stuff?
Speaker 6: Uh you want to go next to Isaiah? I'll do it all right, past that big old helmet over here. Whoam stretch?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 7: Well, I'm going to pick the biggest sticker on here, no pun intended.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, I'm figuring it one right.
Speaker 6: You see this guy on the bike. Yeah, what does he have on his back? He's got a backpack, got a backpack. You know why he has a backpacks. There's like seventeen pineapples on this sheet that have a back well, including this one that only shows his backpack.
Speaker 4: It's a big guy that rode into Sofi Stadium with his backpack and winning his bag. Coach McCarthy winning his bag this week, all right, Regardless of what a lot of people are going to say, he did what he needed to do offensively, changing things up to create the matchups he needed to get some of his playmakers the ball. I know it's not the killing Moore. Listen, this is not kelling Moore's offense. Okay, so people need to get that out of their head.
Speaker 7: You're not going to see what you've seen over.
Speaker 4: The recent years. That's what I said in training camp. Right, whatever you have in your head of this offense, get rid of it. It's going to be a completely different.
Speaker 7: Look. What you saw yesterday was Mike McCarthy's version of getting in his bag.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 4: He will make it look a little bit different every week going forward. But he did what he needed to do in terms of motions and shifts and moving his guys around to get ceedee lamb the ball to get beat Cooks the ball. That's more than we could say it over the past few weeks. So right, McCarthy, you rode into sofar, put your backpack on, and you looked across the way and you said, take that, killer Moore, take that.
Speaker 6: Take that.
Speaker 9: Speaking of bags, did y'all see Micah Parsons had like eight bags and he's carrying into the stadium yesterday?
Speaker 2: What do you mean he brought his whole house?
Speaker 6: Esa, You know he's a West West Coast guy. All right, Isaiah, what did you eat pregame yesterday? You were snacking on a on a fruit? What'd you eat?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 6: I've had a pair. You had a nice pair, right right, That's what I've got right here, I've got a little sticker. It's a pair. You know who had a pair of touchdowns yesterday and led that offense well, Dak Prescott. Dak Prescott, Big four got it done. He had a rushing touchdown, his first rushing touchdown since Week eight of last year, by the way, longest quarterback run for a touchdown since John kittinga back in twenty thirteen the kit. It's been a long time since you've seen a quarterback take off for eighteen yards. That was twenty nine back against the Lions.
Speaker 2: It's actually in twenty ten, twenty two times.
Speaker 9: It was my first ever Cowboys game, that exact game, and whenever Dak Prescott ran it in, I turned to Patrick Walker. I was like, do you happen to remember that John kitting a run back.
Speaker 2: In twenty ten?
Speaker 9: And then I tweeted about it and a couple of people were like, oh, yeah, I remember that, and then pr they put it out yeah yeah, so uh yeah.
Speaker 2: A little John, So you did it first? Yeah, yeah, I knew I want something.
Speaker 6: I knew he's out there doing work, but so was Dak Prescott. He had a pair of touchdowns, one in the air, one on the ground. Found Brandon Cooks got it done. I give him the pair for my smelly sticker today. By the way, I got a question from Mario in South Texas, or Guy Mario. He said, I just want to know why Kyle has to run upstairs every week to get the helmets bringing it down. A great question. Great question, Mario. We'll talk about it next time. I just needed to get a little extra work.
Speaker 7: Can I give an honorable mention that could have very well replaced coach McCarthy? Oh sure, but very quick, Yeah, very quickly. Jonathan Hankins, Yeah, he's had two good weeks.
Speaker 6: Even in the loss against the forty nine ers.
Speaker 4: He was Hans has had a good year. And Osa Digiza. Those two right there, they need to go into the the Smelly Sticker the hall of fame for this week.
Speaker 6: Okay, maybe maybe we'll add another one off afterwards. Maybe. All right, guys, this is kind of sad for me to talk about because it's the last show we're gonna do together this week. Yeah, you could have missed, mess missed the last show we're doing together this week on the podcasts because it's now time for our bye week annual podcast mix up tomorrow, nine am Central. Time on Talking Cowboys. That'll be myself hosting with Barry Church, Brian brought us and Kurt Daniels. Those are the three that we've got for Talking Cowboys tomorrow. Really excited about the three guests that we'll have on that one BC, Brian brought us, Kurt Daniels, really fun crew.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 6: Nick, you'll be on Cowboys Break with Derek Eagleton, Danny McCrae and John Manchoda. That'll be fun. So, I mean, Derek just decides to take part, Patrick Walker for the full time shows, and then John and Nick for the switch up.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 8: We've seen you.
Speaker 6: We've been watching you for some time now. He's apparently been watching us. You're always scouting. You're always scouting. He's been watching us at the same time. By chance, Nick, just seeing it happen now, uh. And then Isaiah will be on Girls Talk Boys Top.
Speaker 7: That's right, I'm the.
Speaker 6: Boy Central Time, Nicole Hutchinson, Savannah Humeller and Isaiah stand Bass right, So you are the boy.
Speaker 7: I am the boy.
Speaker 6: That'll be fun h three pm Central Time on Dallas Cowboys dot Com tomorrow, and then they'll do it again on Monday. No shows Thursday, and Friday, but Wednesday and Monday is when the switch up. The mix up happens along the way, and you can see the entire list on Derek Eagleton's Twitter if you want to see the entire list of podcast schedules.
Speaker 2: Y'all do anything for the bye week.
Speaker 9: Tyler Smith told me he might be going to the fair, and then brock Hoffman quickly looked at him, was like, you probably shouldn't do that.
Speaker 2: It had some some stuff over the weekend. Stuff over the weekend, security.
Speaker 7: All time anything next day.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've got I'm going Uh. I got a concert going on Friday. Uh. I've got VIP tickets to see my favorite bands. Me and the wife are going there, and then we're also taking a trip down to Austin. We're gonna go see the F one races. Yeah, little Formula one action on the On.
Speaker 7: The bye week, we're actually hosting my own business.
Speaker 4: Steph has finised performances, hosting the tr X Summit Texas TIX Summit, so tr X in their headquarters.
Speaker 7: They're coming to my facility to run. It's gonna be pretty dope. Is that open to the public, Yeah, if you want to pay the fee. To get in.
Speaker 4: I don't get the money for it, but your exit. They are literally they're taking over our facility. I think they're gonna have a old close to two hundred people coming in there to run a Today summit.
Speaker 6: Somebody listening pays the fee and says they listen to Talking Cowboys. Can they take a picture with you at your.
Speaker 7: Performance?
Speaker 9: I'm seeing Travis Scott tonight and then this weekend a sleep so I'm looking forward to it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Peper, what are you doing for the bye week? He's going to go to the fair? All right, there you go. I like it, Beamer, all right. That does it for us here on Talking Cowboys. Be sure to tune in to all the mix up shows throughout the week, but more importantly here on a victory Tuesday, Dallas gets the win twenty to seventeen over the Los Angeles Chargers. For Chris Beaming the back, Isaiah Standback and Nick Harris and Kyle Yeoman saying so long from the Star in Frisco. We'll see tomorrow with more Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 3: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.