Speaker 1: What kind of dances were going on and what was in so so around that time. So I was doing a little every little step I take Bobby Brown little dance with the south Side key key along along with the h times just a little bop. So it was just a mix of everything. I was all over the place.
Speaker 2: But you was in your bag though it's all that it matters.
Speaker 1: I was musty, sweaty, and I looked like a damn dope fiend.
Speaker 3: What a fam You already know.
Speaker 1: Basketball season is my favorite time of the year and the second half of the season is not to be missed. Watching the games at home, it's chilling off, but actually being at the games is where it's at.
Speaker 3: Nothing like being at a game in person.
Speaker 1: I know I'm going to use the game Time app for last minute tickets to the Hawks or a concert here in Atlanta.
Speaker 3: When you buy tickets from game time.
Speaker 1: You can see the view from your seat before or you buy, so you know exactly what to expect. That's what I love about the app, and game Time Guarantee means you'll always get the best price. If you can find tickets in the same row or section for less, game Time will credit you one hundred and ten percent of the difference. Take the guest work out of buying tickets with Game Time. Download the game Time app, create an account and use promo code Smoke for twenty dollars.
Speaker 3: Off your first purchase.
Speaker 1: That's cod Smoke for twenty dollars off last minute tickets, lowest prices guarantee.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 1: Who's fans want to know what's better than the NBA season winning some cash money. The second half of the NBA season is starting to heat up, and it's time for you to get in on all the action for a shot at huge cash prizes. That's why we teamed up with DraftKings, whoever brand new way to play daily fantasy sports with Pick six. Right now, all new customers get fifty dollars and Pick six credits after playing five dollars in the first pick set, track your lineup and compete against others for a shot at winning cash prizes.
Speaker 3: Getting started is simple.
Speaker 1: Download the DraftKings Pick six app and use promo cod Smoke. That's cold Smoke only at DraftKings Pick six. The crown is yours.
Speaker 2: Welcome backplug Jack. What's good?
Speaker 3: What's up my brother? How you doing out there? On the west side.
Speaker 4: Man you already know just could fresh out the gym. Uh ready to knock this out, so I go take a shower. We had a good run last week with Gilly. Uh that's our guy, burnt out but love her. We're gonna start doing that more often, having people come through chop with us, chop it up with us throughout the show. So make sure you guys stay locked in with that.
Speaker 2: Jack.
Speaker 4: You got a big weekend coming up Oak Hill the Hall of Fame, first and foremost, congratulations. A lot of other names will be up there and inducted with you. Talk to us about that experience and how it came about.
Speaker 1: Thanks Bro. It means a lot for me. That's this really something that I wanted, Matt. Okay is one of the most prestigious high schools, and uh, you know a lot of stuff that I did, mistakes that I made over overshadowed, a lot of the basketball that I great basketball that so to be acknowledged by Okill, to get my jersey retired, it means everything to me. With guys like Kadi Rondo, uh Ty Laws and Steve Blake, you know, it's a number of guys.
Speaker 3: Jeff McGinnis.
Speaker 1: So, I'm just honored to be getting my jersey retired by such a prestigious school and honorable coach.
Speaker 2: Well deserved, bro.
Speaker 4: So, I mean that goes along with the Obviously that'll probably jump the because you got your jersey retarded in a couple of strip clubs, I know, so that'll probably this will jump that.
Speaker 1: No, no, no question. Uh my jerseys that's retired in the three strip clubs. Just getting just three strip clubs and my jersey retired in those are gonna those are gonna come down out the rafters and the okill.
Speaker 4: When it is definitely going up, well, good luck, man, I'm sorry I won't be able to make it out to that.
Speaker 2: We got some stuff going on here in LA.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it ain't gonna be out there that weekend too.
Speaker 2: I mean this is just a warm up.
Speaker 4: We're really gonna do it, so, uh, don't worry about what'll hold it down, and I'm sure you're gonna hold it down, Jack. Great interview with Pat McAfee during All Stars that we took edibles. We took Mike Tyson ears with them a lot of games. Told us about his story about his journey. Someone you've already knew. You guys got you know, a great history. So that's gonna be a dope interview that's dropping this Thursday.
Speaker 5: A lot of these older sports media folks aren't the biggest fan of me, and they've certainly made that known.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we've had some we've had what you know, why right, because a lot of them wanted to do what you're doing now on ESPN.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they weren't allowed to, is what it wasn't allowed to You think I was allowed to though, Like, that's the whole part.
Speaker 1: Of you had the you had I ain't gonna say balls, you have the confidence in yourself to be able to get it done without worry about what other people gonna say. I think it didn't happen for them because they came in more like, well I want to do this, you said I'm doing this instead I want to do this.
Speaker 3: That's that's a big difference.
Speaker 5: Hey, I'm a fucking asshold of those suits too, Like they do not like me, But you got to be it is because when I retired, I had, like, I mean, stack, you knew this because you knew I existed that not a lot of people outside of Indiana did. When I retired, I had like like seven hundred and fifty thousand followers. I had done like twenty seven stand up comedy shows and theaters with like six thousand seats, and I going on like a tour, had a podcast, had a merch store, had a chance to do Bob and Tom, which is here in Indianapolis. So like I got a chance to kind of understand the broadcasting waves. ESPN said we got nothing for you Fox, and we got nothing for you CBS and we got nothing for you. We don't want to hear a punter who's been arrested that swears, who's an Internet guy?
Speaker 3: That kind of guy.
Speaker 5: That's what these suits though, did not say that right. So like had to go through the barstool route. But we kept our own company in Indiana. Learned a lot about the Internet through them. That was like a university of how digital works. So then as we as I kind of realized in our boys, we kind of realized, like, we can do this ourselves.
Speaker 2: We don't need them.
Speaker 5: And then now we're coming back to the point where I'm negotiating with like Amazon, I'm negotiating with NBC, I'm negotiating with Apple, I'm negotiating with ESPN. It's like all those same middle management people five years ago, six years ago, we got nothing for you. And it's like, I remember.
Speaker 4: That big shout out to Ryan Clark, Jack friend of the program, he read up with ESPN, used his leverage, went public on social media talking about he was a free agent, and they made it work. And I think these bigger networks and companies are understanding like they don't have the leverage they used to have, Like people can run off and do their own thing, you know what I mean. And I definitely think they got this right. Ryan Clark not only does a great dude, but one of the best in the business. The way he breaks it down, the way he dresses, he might be the best dresser in the game. But I shout out our brother Ryan Clark.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's definitely one of the faces of ESPN. So whatever he got, he definitely deserved it more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no doubt, no doubt Jack.
Speaker 4: I got a chance to check out Juju Watkins in person the other night.
Speaker 2: Is she the truth? Oh?
Speaker 4: She's unbelievable dog and she plays on both ends. But I was telling Jolani before we started, like, bro, she gets in her little triple threat breaks him down and gets one or two dribbles and with two people on her face off the glass or gets cut off on the baseline and does that Kobe reverse pivot fatal like she brought and she's only eighteen. I was blown away at just her poise, the way she shot the ball. She was like nineteen for nineteen from the free throw line. Like she's just on another level, bro. So we will hopefully have some good things cooking up with her soon. But shut out Juju Man. That was a great opportunity and it kind of leads me into my next point. And we talked about it last week or the week before. Women's college basketball is bigger than men's college basketball right now. It has more star recognizable faces, the final four gets higher ratings. Let's break that down and what's that shift, Ben and why?
Speaker 1: Well, for me, I think it's shifted because the women are getting more talented, you know, but the women BASKETBA players are way more talented, and they're they're getting better and better by the year. Players like Caitlyn Clark, like the way she's scoring, the way she's shooting, like she has a lot of stuff that you can't teach in the game along with that unbelievable confidence. And Juju is the same thing. You know, Juju just have more stuff off the ball. She's more of a complete player. So I like all these girls. I'm a big fan of Raving in South Carolina and Don Staley what they're doing in South Carolina too. So I just think for us man, we're seeing the talent on the on the on the women's side go up to a high level. They dunking and all that stuff now, So it's way more entertaining than watching some of these guys. You know who's going to be in college two three years that we know that's gonna play at the next level.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you also forgot about Angel Reees. She's a munster putting.
Speaker 3: Yes page budget.
Speaker 2: Yeah out here talking shit Paige Becker. Yeah, it just kind of is what it is.
Speaker 4: And Jacket, I think the reason is is on the men's side, there's so many more outlets. You can go play overseas, you can go to the G League, Unite, you can you know, there's there's more avenues to swim. So college isn't getting the top players all the time like they used to.
Speaker 2: And that's why.
Speaker 4: I think you know more than ever that the Cinderella team the upset you see not off brand schools because every you know, you gotta respect everyone, but you'll see a school in the final four you wouldn't expect because now it's more about chemistry and college than individual stars. Although Kentucky there are teams to have stars, that's not the norm for for the men's game like it used to be. So there are just more stars. I mean, I think this was probably Kobe's vision when Kobe, you know what Kobe saw when he was, you know, really advocating for this the women's game and getting Gigi out there, and you know, he said she brought that passion back out. But they were super advocates for this game and just really pushing this game. And I think he would be really proud to see where the women's game is at now. One thing I also wanted address, So they got a rule Jack that you got to stay you can't be a player has to be twenty two years old on the on the college women basketball side to enter the w NBA.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts on that.
Speaker 1: You got to be eighteen to go on the army and accidentally step on the land mine and blow yourself up. So why you can't go, Why you can't go support your family and player sport that you love that could change your family's life at eighteen, it makes no sense to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, First Team are common sense. I think it's a little weird. And again after seeing Juju as an eighteen year old freshman knowing that she has to play four more years, man, I think she needs to get that movement to change that rule. Imagine being the person that that that that changes the rule on something which would be dope. So we'll have to pay attention to that. KD got called that. They called him a bitch, right, I think the other day in Dallas and and and he heard him and he walked up on him and they got funny and scary.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: He said, fans will look as as humans sometimes when you get a chance, you need to let a person know how you feel real quick. Then then they'll black track. We're animals, were circus acts, we're entertainment instead of real people. Jack, We've always felt like this was an issue. We felt we felt heavy racism in Utah with the we believe team fans feel like because they pay a certain amount and and yes them tickets are expensive, but they feel like they can say and do what they want. I know you're not an advocate of that, but let me know what your thoughts are with this KD situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the tickets are expensive, but there's no price you can play for somebody's life.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Things can turn real sour with the wrong words being said because you feel a certain way about the team that don't even know you, that don't even know you a fan, but you feel comfortable enough to disrespect somebody that's ten times bigger than you just because you are a passionate fan. It don't work like that all the time because you might walk into a player that don't take that. Don't tolerate disrespect, not the fans in the players fight. So I think players players don't don't come out and initially disrespect the fans. Yeah I shot, I hit a shot at the end of the game, and I beat you out. Yeah, fuck y'all, let's get out. You know what I'm saying. But like, they don't come out initially, no disc fans, So right, it should be mutual.
Speaker 4: Matt, Yeah, I agree, and I think this is something that the NBA really has to look into. Man, get your ass whipped. Yeah, I mean one of the two. Like you said, hopefully it doesn't, but it could escalate. I mean you call you called them.
Speaker 2: A bitch, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: And and the NBA is always so worried about protecting the fans, but like how much do you really protect the product?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like you gotta people say some crazy things. They throw ship and people say you're just supposed to take it because you're an athlete. You get paid a lot of No fuck cause you wouldn't take that ship in public, or you wouldn't take that at your job. You're sitting there at your desk, you want people calling you a bitch or fuck you or throwing water bottles at you. Like now, you wouldn't like that either, you know what I mean. So I don't like when people try to or you guys are making all this money put up, but they're like, no motherfucker act right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Well, what's that?
Speaker 1: What's what's the next line after somebody say that, call you a bitch? What's what's normally the reply? You see a bitch? Slap a bitch. That's normally a reply and what's next after that? Hey, so you can't use that word.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: Draymond had a lot to say about Grant Williams. Uh tough guy act, jacking, the unwritten rule about it.
Speaker 2: If you're up, you're not supposed to score.
Speaker 4: Woo woo whoop.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: Did you get a chance to see that Warrior Charlotte situation for Grant Williams.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, not not. I get it, I get it, I get it.
Speaker 1: But play defense to the game over there if that, if you don't want to score too, just just play defense.
Speaker 3: Stop. Don't let him score.
Speaker 1: And this is my thing too, Grant, you can't you can't be Draymond Green. Okay, see this, this is this is a big difference. Okay, Draymond Green's on the championship team. He's a four time champion, Defensive Player of the Year, all he got all these accolades.
Speaker 3: On his team. He came in being this guy.
Speaker 1: Okay, Grant, right now, to me, you're holding on to to a badley getting being out the league.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: So the best thing for you to do is don't don't do because you're not you're really a football player.
Speaker 3: You're not really a basketball player.
Speaker 1: He was involved, like you get you're getting You're getting moved around a lot right now because people are seeing you're really not a professional basketball player.
Speaker 3: It's just my opinion.
Speaker 1: So don't try to come in and do the tough guy role now, because ain't nobody gonna buy it, all right, So just just try to find a role on the team. Draymond, right, try to find a role on the team where you can be a rebound or a defender, and try to and try to take advantage of the years you have left.
Speaker 3: But being a tough guy does not fit him.
Speaker 4: I think Draymond's thing was like you can't, like He's like, this is a real nice guy, Like you can't be running for the president of the league or whatever the association and then be the tough guys. Like those two things don't merge. I mean, I don't disagree that he's on his way out. I think he's a solid role player, but I think he thinks he needs to be something that he doesn't. I think if he just goes out there, I think in Boston, I don't know his personality, really know him. I met him one time, but in Boston he was a perfect fit, you know what I mean of playing his role, a little bit of toughness and just really out there helping your team. But now, and this is coming from a motherfuckers that got kicked out the game all the time.
Speaker 2: For the shit he's doing.
Speaker 4: But we're we're not the same, you know what I mean. Like there's a difference between us and him, or you know, him and Draymond. So I think Draymond Ray, I think he's talented enough to.
Speaker 2: Help it team. Come out and play his role.
Speaker 4: He was integral to me in Boston and when he was there, So I agree, Man, just come out and play your game. Man, do your thing and let your work speak for it. So we'll definitely have to see how that goes. The Clippers new color way uniform that they changed their logo going into this new arena. Jack next season, you get a chance to see these, check these out. That red one's kind of hard. New arena should be new everything that's everything. Change the name everything, get the Donald's, get the donald curling sterling curse in the energy off your franchise.
Speaker 2: Especially, they got a chance to win it this year or two. Man, you think about.
Speaker 4: It, you got a banner, but change the name and get a fresh new start, because there's just a lot of bad energy that comes with uh the name.
Speaker 3: The ghost of haters, the ghosts of the hater.
Speaker 2: Hater.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so Jack Wenby's doing some crazy things right now. Uh he did the five by five. For those that don't know Jack, break that down real quick.
Speaker 1: So five by five minute you have you have you have five statistical categories, so you have five or more in each category. So say he had twenty points, ten rebounds, five blocks, five steals, five rebounds, five and six five categories. Yeah, five six, five categories. Scary, all right, now that's scary. That's scary. He did it, almost did it twice, Matt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's I mean, the kid is nice. I mean everyone wanted to have their You got a whole judgment. I mean this kid is special to his body, the way he's built, the flexibility, the way he locks it, and he got dog in it.
Speaker 2: He's reading before bed. He don't fuck with people. He ain't no punk.
Speaker 4: I mean twenty ten and three this year. The last player that did that, the big Homie, the Big Aristotle Shack in two thousand and.
Speaker 3: He got a lieut of Aiton deal.
Speaker 4: He's really was he eighteen nineteen years old, like this is I think this is going to be the worst version of him. He's going to continue to get better and stronger and more understanding of the game. Kevin durantsund record saying he'll be the best player in the league one day. You know, we're we're watching a true unicorn in front.
Speaker 2: Of our eyes. And I think it's incredible.
Speaker 4: But I also think Jack and I want you to speak to this how important him landing in San Antonio was, you know what I mean? Having someone like David Robinson there before and Tim there before, and they knew how to you know. And although this kid that saying a lot, this kid may be better than both those guys, and Tim is the greatest power forward of all time. So it's just like to be able to go into a situation with a good organization, with a great coach and a solid foundation. If he could have landed in the wrong hands and his career could be completely different.
Speaker 1: That's the best thing to happened for him was landing with Pop because Pop knew how to build players, not just as far as their body wise and as a basketball player, but their confidence and as a man, you know, he gonna teach him a lot of stuff as to be a man that's growing up. But for him, I also think that you know, just the championship, not just Pop but the championship organization that he's going to. They know the feeling of going and there, coming in as a winner, even though you have it won. You go into San Antonio feeling like you'll win and you're gonna win. And to the other and to the other point, I think he would be the best player in the league if he was on the team with two other stars right now, we will be calling him the best player in the league because this team will be probably at the top of the East or West and he will be having these same and he'll be having these same stats. So if he was on the better team, we will be saying he probably is the best player in league right now.
Speaker 4: He wemby is, He's tough, he's different, and I'm excited to see his growth. Jack fan questions, we haven't done these in a while. Get it happy to get this back on track from y se Jung? Who is the most unexpected personality for an opponent turned teammate? So who did you have like an idea of and you ended up being cool with him.
Speaker 2: Or not cool with him? That's a good question.
Speaker 3: Oh, Mike Dunavy.
Speaker 1: We got traded for each other, and you know he with We've come from two different lifestyles, I don't you know, two different people, and we got traded for each as we go to state in Indiana, and we ended up being together in Milwaukee. One of the funniest dudes on earth leave the coolest shit. Oh, it's super cool man. One of the coolest people that I've ever met that I thought I wasn't gonna be cool with.
Speaker 2: Uh, JJ Redick is mine. You know, JJ had not he don't count.
Speaker 3: JJ don't count.
Speaker 4: But I didn't fuck with JJ at all, and like he ended up being and I didn't even know him. It was just preconceived. I probably motherfuckers probably looked at me the same way. They might have looked at both of us same way, but I know they looked at me like I won't and then they get a chance to meet me like, oh, this dude's coolest motherfucker.
Speaker 2: But JJ was that for me.
Speaker 4: So JJ and I played together in Orlando, and I didn't know what to expect JJ was coolest fuck and then like we uh and then we played together again for the Clippers. Like JJ is probably one of my closest basketball friends that I got from the NBA, and I don't got a lot of them, like people like call real friends. You know how tight them circles are. But I fucked with JJ, But at first it was just that dupe, a little narrative. I was like, I fuck JJ UPJ jail real, I.
Speaker 2: Love with That's my guy. Go ahead, drop.
Speaker 3: At d Mitch twenty six.
Speaker 1: So two, what are your feelings about the Cam Newton altercation?
Speaker 4: First and foremost, Cam held it down and the hat Cam drugged them, drug them. They said Cam had been through so much, the worst offensive line car accidents, like them little motherfuckers didn't stand a chance.
Speaker 1: Man Cam drugged them. Board shout out to the shout out to the kid and the white shirt.
Speaker 3: They came in in the end.
Speaker 1: They came to help Cam when they tried to jump on them, and they couldn't even get.
Speaker 2: There, so I couldn't tell.
Speaker 4: So that he was swinging on the kids and swinging on Cam the white shirt.
Speaker 3: All the dudes in the black was fighting Cam.
Speaker 1: The dude in the white shirt came up and swung on one of the dudes that were swinging on camp because you see, when they was breaking up, he went back and.
Speaker 3: Stood in front of camp. Okay, yeah that's what That's what it looked like to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, said I didn't know, like the angle I got like they put something up when he swung, so I didn't know if he was swinging on Cam or was he swinging on the dudes on Cam. But either way, Cam held his own. The hat was flawless. He was talking big ship. But you remember, I think it was a few years ago where some kids was talking disrespectful to him at a camp that he was hosting. So I think was I don't know if it was marcellous while there's someone else said this is what happens, and forgive me if it wasn't Marcel's, but I know he posted this is what happens when sports media thinks they can disrespect athletes that like this. Younger generations feel like they can say anything.
Speaker 3: You can't do that.
Speaker 1: Cam's one of Cam is one of the best ever played the game. Bro from when I'm here and they say he was trying to break up a fight.
Speaker 2: Oh really he was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was breaking up a fight and I guess the kid that he was trying to calm down.
Speaker 3: They got into it and that's when the team jumped in.
Speaker 2: Mmmmm. Unfortunately.
Speaker 4: Man, I'm glad no one was really hurt, but very impressed with him just dragging them little boys around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, y'all get in the weight room. Man, y'all go get in the weight room.
Speaker 4: Well, people don't understand like with this, like professional sports, strength is like you know you have and you have a little bit of an older old man strength, but you got to be strong, particularly in the NFL. But motherfucker's in the league is strong too. Like just we train every single day, you know what I mean. So it's just like naturally when we put hands on your pause on you, it's a little bit different.
Speaker 3: And Cam stayed on his feet the whole time.
Speaker 1: You gotta think Cam was the lebron of quarterbacks six you know what I'm saying, Like he's strong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he still work out.
Speaker 4: Cut it out. Shout out to cam Man. Next up, Steven R.
Speaker 2: Schultz.
Speaker 4: Of all coaches you had, who doesn't get the hype they deserve, who was a good coach? You had jack that didn't really necessarily get the love they deserve.
Speaker 1: Rest in peace. I don't think Paul Solace get the love he deserve. Good call was a solid coach in Cleveland when he had Lebron his rookie year. He was just a great minded Again, a lot of guys respected him, and he was one of those people that he talked a lot from experience. He played in the NBA, was a successful player, and uh, you know, even he was such a great mind that his son ended up being a head coach in the league.
Speaker 3: So he was just one of.
Speaker 1: Those guys that was able to talk life in the players and you know, he's he spoke from.
Speaker 2: Experience like that. Mine was probably Rick Adaman.
Speaker 4: Rick Adaman with with with the Sack team and just super innovative him Pete Carell and their systems and and and you know, moving the power forwards out and and and you know, doing a lot of the passing that the Draymonds and and and the Bonuses do now. They were doing that back late nineties, early two thousand. So I definitely think Rick Adaman doesn't get the love, uh that he deserves.
Speaker 2: Shout out Rick.
Speaker 3: Adelman at Euro Suki Doji? Who got you out of highest?
Speaker 2: Who got uh?
Speaker 4: Have you smoked out with anyone? Just been super duper blowed? I know I got super high with Whiz before super High with Whiz quick story, we're coming in. We were in Amsterdam coming down to me. They're not retired yet, so I can't say the name. Me and some of my Clipper teammates. Uh, just touched down and the biggest coffee shop they call him, I guess, was right there on the corner. So our girls took our bag to the room. We sit down, we start burning, and we hear someone jump bumping Wiz coming down the water canals, because there's a bunch of water canals out there, so we would go look outside because this is bumping and this Wiz and he happened to stay in our hotel, so we ended up linking up with him later and taking dabs for the first time, similar to what happened with Snoop Super High, super Duper, super duper High.
Speaker 2: We had a good time there.
Speaker 4: But one time Jack high school, the first time I smoke before a game. We cut fourth period. We only have four periods of there. We cut forth and that's my in the year go and we take gravity balls. So those big old member of the big al Hamburg bottles they used to have, we cut the bottom of that bitch.
Speaker 2: Put in the saint then in.
Speaker 4: Bro the highest I've ever been. So we're in the tournament. Kevin Johnson, former Phoenix Suns mayor of Sacramento. He had the record of three MVPs. So I had won my first two years. This is my junior year. Needs to say I dropped like thirty something in the first game. The game I got high, it was like team wolf Bro. I was so high airball, two layups, I might have had like four points, like when I was turning like the like the world was like turning with me, like shifting, and it was my homeboys were up in the crowd laughing at me the whole time. In the very back corner. I see him sitting up there laughing. I need to say, played like shit. We still won. And then the next game I had like fifty something, but I didn't get MVP that that tournament because of that fucked up game.
Speaker 2: I got too high.
Speaker 1: Well for me, it's a little different. I had just I was working out trying to get an NBA and my homeboys. I was in Houston. They picked me up and around that time some of my home boy wasn't smoking, Sharan. It was on our way home and they always smoking. That wasn't my thing, but that day I wanted to try it. So I actually hit the Sharon one time. I just put it one time, Matt and we was on our way to our apartment and it was the sun was just coming down, but it was a club, you know, where people were all pulling up in the street.
Speaker 2: Was fired up.
Speaker 3: I was so high.
Speaker 1: I hopped out the car the red light and ran in front of all the cars in the middle section and start dancing with basketball clothes on, sweat.
Speaker 3: I'm just dancing. And the whole time I danced like, man, I feel good, Man, I feel good.
Speaker 1: And I'm so scared that Sharon had me a whole different person. That's the highest ever been. I was probably about nineteen eighteen nineteen.
Speaker 2: Had you off that stick? Huh? That's tough.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what kind of dances were going on at?
Speaker 2: What was there? I learned that time?
Speaker 1: So so around that time, I was so I was doing a little every little step I take Bobby Brown little dance with the South side Key Key along along with the h Time Just Little Bop, So it was just a mix of everything. I was all over the place.
Speaker 2: But you was in your bag though, as all that matters.
Speaker 1: I was musty, sweaty, and I looked like a damn dope fan.
Speaker 2: It's a great way to start. Look at you now.
Speaker 4: Need just to say you've come a long way, well man, that long way. I hope you guys enjoyed this episode. You guys can catch this on all the Smoke Productions YouTube and the Draft Kings Network. Jack always good to catch up with you. I know you will be out here in l A in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: It's sir, can't wait to toaster Witch and my brother.
Speaker 2: We'll see y'all soon.