Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys. This He's Talking Cowboys Straining live from the Dallas Cowboys World Head Course at.
Speaker 3: The Star in Frisco, Seat TISONA touchdown and now your hosts Isaiah Standback, Patrick Walker, Josh Rodriguez, and Kyle Yeomans.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, we will not have a show tomorrow, no Friday show this week for Talking Cowboys. Instead, we will be celebrating the holiday season together as a media department, so by de facto because of all of this happening, if there's no show on Friday, those that listen to us on a normal daily basis should understand that Today, Thursday, December nineteenth, of the Year of Our Lord twenty twenty four.
Speaker 4: It is a say It with your Chest Thursday here on Talking Cowboys, presented by a Black Rifle Coffee Company, live from the Star in Frisco, Texas, in the s WBC studios, as the Cowboys prepare for.
Speaker 1: Their Week sixteen matchup with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. We've got the whole cast and crew ready for you to rock today. We've got Patrick NOC Walker, Josh Rodriguez, Isaiah standback, Crisp Beam in the back. I'm Kyle Yeomans. How's everybody doing today, Isaiah?
Speaker 5: What I didn't get to invite for? What to the media department?
Speaker 2: Get together? Get together? Now you know it's real. Now you know it's real. It's like whoa alrighty oh man, fair enough. Listen.
Speaker 1: If you wanted to show up, don't throw the throw your mic. If you wanted to show up, I don't think anybody.
Speaker 5: Would have it with it. You would have a probably play no role in the media department.
Speaker 6: Here, especially if it's Coy Isaiah.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's the it's the lie. If it's Koy Isaiah, No, I'm not gonna happen. What about it?
Speaker 6: Well, I guess well, I don't know, maybe won't win.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: They're really good. I hate you man.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's I don't know, arechio right now?
Speaker 2: That's yes, that's that's Coy Isaiah. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I would say the get together is for full time employees and oh there you go. Based on your schedulely, it sounds like you're part.
Speaker 2: Top Road. Yeah, you work for NFL network, You loser. You get him. Sorry, guys, oh man, you enjoy that good morning football dog. That's so funny. All right, let's get it. Don't hang out with your new dudes. You know your other Kyle. It's fine, it's man. You can take that angry run. And just my word, it went from Isaiah feeling.
Speaker 5: To the exacerbaby, why you feel ostracized?
Speaker 2: The cold world, brother, whole world, cold world man. No blankets, no blankety blankets, grebel coat.
Speaker 5: All right, so we're going to start with news and notes. Okay, let's let's start with a text that I just received. So it's one of those literally like just just sixty seconds, not necessarily breaking news, but a bit of a of a reunion for the CA Dallas Cowboys. They have re signed rookie defensive tackle Justin Rogers. Oh yeah, so Justin Rodgers is back. Out of all he was on the Bengals for a while, probably Bengals for a while. The Cowboys waved him in their roster management because they had some ir moves to make injuries happening obviously obviously, but yeah, Justin Rodgers, he is back. Seventh round pick back in April of the Cowboys. I saw some promise from him in training camp, but he wasn't able to earn his state away onto the field. They're getting another look at him for twenty twenty five obviously, so let's see what happens with that.
Speaker 2: So welcome back to Justin Rodgers. Interesting.
Speaker 6: I don't know that I've seen that before. Well, it was weird to see him in the preseason or I guess it was the preseason right now get released as a draft pick. That was really interesting. I don't know that I had seen that. Yeah, a long time Cowboys.
Speaker 1: It was like twenty I think before that was like twenty nineteen or twenty twenty, the last one they released a guy.
Speaker 6: Good trivia question.
Speaker 1: It would have been a late day three guy, because the first thing that came to mind was Reggie Roberts Robinson in the fourth round corner.
Speaker 2: But I don't think that was a training camp cut. That was later in the year. Maybe even that.
Speaker 1: Then, what about Michael Jackson, that's twenty nineteen, I think probably that might be it might.
Speaker 2: Be thinking Michael Jackson, Yeah, that might be. Well.
Speaker 5: Nonetheless, it's it's not worth digging into. No disrespect to those guys, but you know, we got more yeah, more, but.
Speaker 2: It was interesting to see them move on.
Speaker 1: And I think based off of what Patrick saying, I completely agree the stuff that he showed in camp was significant enough for me to say, Okay, like, I see why you drafted him. It wasn't like he was tearing people up and it was a it was a bloaytant disrespect releasing him.
Speaker 2: Or whatever it ends up being. But I'm happy he's back. That's a good he shows. Got a practice squad signing.
Speaker 5: I'll get clarification. That text simply says cow team re signing Justin Rodgers. Didn't specify if it was practice squad or straight to active ross interesting, so I'll get clarity, hopefully before the end of the show. But welcome back to Justin Rodgers. Cowboys injury report came out yesterday. We have, as it goes, we have the bad news and we have the good news. I'll start with with the bad.
Speaker 2: So TJ.
Speaker 5: Bass did not participate on Wednesday's practice with that thigh injury that took him out late against the Carolina Panthers, So we will monitor that. You might have some ol shifting on on there. Likely if Bass can't go, expect to Meydoga to pop in at right guard as he did against the Panthers for the Cowboys. Trayvon Diggs, we already know his season is done. He won't be back. Well, we'll see if he starts on the publice probably will. Eric Kendricks, it was a non injury related personal deity did listed as a calf as well that he's managing. But the calf is not withheld him out of practice, so no worries there for Eric Kendricks.
Speaker 2: Keep an eye on.
Speaker 5: Mazzi Smith so he did not participate yesterday with a back issue. This is not the first time that a back issue has cropped up. On the injury report from Mazzie Smith. It didn't keep him out of the last couple of games as far as the injury report that preceded those games, so hopefully that's the case here. But something to monitor there. Nick Vigil he doesn't practice.
Speaker 2: Let's move on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, plays, but he plays and he blocks punts.
Speaker 2: So there you go.
Speaker 5: We have some limiteds. Malik Hooker, Seeding Lamb. None of those guys are of any concern. I will say this now here we go with the good news. Jordan Lewis spoke with Jordan Lewis in the locker room yesterday. Obviously, he suffered the elbow injury against the Panthers, and he told me after the game he has good mobility. Cowboys ran some tests on Monday. Spoke with Jay lou on yesterday. He said he's a little banged up, but he feels like he can go out there and play this week. So to that comment, he was limited in practice yesterday. He did do some of the practice participations, so that's good news. More good news as far as the secondary is concerned. Jan Ye Thomas, we had that terrible scare with him a couple of weeks or so ago. Turned out to be a minor meniscus issue. I talked to him yesterday. He said that he's able to go through put it through its paces his knee. He's just managing a little bit of soreness thereafter. But Andrew report backs that up limited participation. I asked one yeah, yesterday, I said, are we good for Philadelphia?
Speaker 2: Hint? Hint?
Speaker 5: He smiled, and he said why not this week? I like that energy, young man.
Speaker 2: I like that energy.
Speaker 5: So there's a chance, a solid chance that one Ye Thomas will be back against the Buccaneers fingers crossed on that. Cooper BB more great news. He was a full participant in practice yesterday. I will get clarity on if that means he's clear the protocol or not. But he was allowed to participate fully yesterday. So that is a glaring green light for Cooper BB's chances and everybody else special assass yeah, and the others. Rico Daldo full participant, Tylers Smith full participant. So great takeaways. Cooper bebe back at practice full participant. Looks like he's on the route to being cleared if he's not already. Jordan Lewis says that he can play. We'll see if he's allowed to. Jan Yea Thomas looks like he's back earlier than they anticipated. They said two or three weeks. We're coming up on two weeks. So that the tracks so the bad and the good for the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: I did look it up, by the way, Josh.
Speaker 1: Last player to get cut from training camp or after training camp before the regular season and not be re signed to the or practice squad for at least a significant period of time was Marquez White twenty seven.
Speaker 2: Corner White. It was the last one, of course, Corner out of Florida.
Speaker 6: Little while ago, but I don't think he was ever re signed after the fact, especially not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they cut him on September third, so yeah, he was.
Speaker 6: He was out for a while, so this is interesting.
Speaker 5: Well, they brought him on the back they were hoping to not lose Justin Rogers to waivers when they it was one hundred percent of numbers game. They were hoping he'd clear fall back to him, kind of like the John Ridgeway thing. But he didn't, kind of like the Jordan Ridgeway thing. So yeah, but he's back now.
Speaker 2: I say, I liked that move, right whenever John Ridgeway. I like the John Ridgeway. Yeah, they did too.
Speaker 5: He's done some good things, Yes, he's he's been a starter for the most part since he's left here.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, he's been decent.
Speaker 5: Decent is the right word. We're not going to pretending it's not Galacta South here.
Speaker 2: But he was a Crown or anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he was like a six round pick at that point, right, He wasn't Magneto for sure.
Speaker 2: Magnet I know it now. It was back in the draft show in twenty twenty where I didn't though.
Speaker 5: By the way, after the Superman trailer dropped, well, talked about it.
Speaker 2: Oh, we're gonna talk about it.
Speaker 6: Also sponsored by black Roff Coffee.
Speaker 2: He that was Crisp. That was sponsor. That was Cowboys. That sounded like a drop Okay, not as crisp, not as crisp, not as Crisp.
Speaker 1: I couldn't know without your slurp. That was unfortunate, but it was great. I'll get there, get there.
Speaker 2: I want you to tell me intimidated by you? No, I just want to let it breathe a little bit. That's all.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: With all this being said, Cowboys offensive preview against Tampa Bay.
Speaker 2: We talked yesterday about what Tampa Bay.
Speaker 1: Does offensively, Mike Evans, Baker Mayfield, they're the headliners, but they aren't the only ones that have some success the Cowboys right now, the headline er is Rico Dowdle, no doubt about it.
Speaker 2: The offensive line Rico Doubdle. That is what your offense is.
Speaker 1: One A, one B is cd Lamb there too, and what he's done over the last few weeks and continuing to do throughout the season. So my question to you, I'll start with Isaiah on this one. Out of the run game or the passing game, which one has to be on the highest of the totem pole whenever it comes to this matchup. You got to be better in the passing game.
Speaker 5: Yes, you got to be able to pass. The second is this are we doing?
Speaker 1: We'll go to QB vision in the next second, but just kind of kind of talk generally about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta throw the ball on these guys.
Speaker 5: They're not Their secondary is not amazing, So I think you have opportunities to do that. There's a lot of gaps in there in their coverage and that you can fully get behind. This is a tight end game.
Speaker 2: This is a game for your Titans. But you hope so got a couple of those guys.
Speaker 6: They're ranked thirtieth in opponents pass yards per game. I don't know if you guys knew that. They're not really a note work.
Speaker 2: It's not the bottom.
Speaker 6: It's not the bottom, but it's it's not great. They're not really enough of the bottom.
Speaker 5: Still kind of the basement. Fair enough too, stairs up from the floor in the basement. It's still you're in the basement.
Speaker 6: They haven't done much to be noteworthy this season. I mean over the last four games. Obviously they've stepped it up, but I just like you said yesterday, they haven't really beat a winning team on this run. So I just don't think, like you said, the secondary is anything to necessarily be concerned about. But you have to be concerned in that Cooper Rush is the one that's leading the charge, right and he's kind of been getting his deep shots in, but they are not as consistently well thrown.
Speaker 2: As you'd want.
Speaker 6: Oh absolutely, you know, and Isaiah's mentioned this a couple of weeks ago. The velocity of those throws, they're just not there. You saw a couple of really really nice throws, but I think the net of those passes are maybe thirty twenty five yard. He's really not bombing it out there.
Speaker 1: I think even over the last few weeks he's taken steps in that in the right direction.
Speaker 2: Is it Dak Prescott level? Is it high level quarter either? No, it's not.
Speaker 1: But Cooper Rush, let's say, let's just compare weeks ten and eleven, so the first two losses that he had against the final month of the season that he's had as well, where he's three and one, so oh and two to start five point one yards per attempt, right, And he was asked about that question last week about yards per attempt, He's like, I don't even know how they really calculated, right, And so he's obviously not looking at it, does not pay close of attention to it. But five point one yards per attempt that was lous lowest in the NFL over starting caliber players.
Speaker 2: In the two weeks from week ten to week eleven.
Speaker 1: From week twelve through fifteen, he's three and one as a starter, of course, and he's taken that five point one and he's up to it to six point six, so they've they've pushed it a little.
Speaker 2: Bit more downfield.
Speaker 1: His passer rating went from a seventy to a ninety eight. He had one passing touchdown one interception of those two games. He now has eight passing touchdowns and one interception in those far the most recent four games. They're using him in a different way. But why why is it successful? Is it just the defenses that they're playing. They're not playing as loaded of defenses as they did against the Texans and the Eagles.
Speaker 2: I think that could play a factor.
Speaker 5: Honestly, I think Rico has been pretty relatively consistent all year long. I mean, all year long, he's been over a four year average and forty four yards per carry average for the most part, most recently, I think the shuffling of the offense alignment have have contributed to his success.
Speaker 1: So I was what I was mentioning was was Rush was his numbers overall for Cooper Rush. But are you saying Rico's running game is adding to that?
Speaker 2: No, I don't. I don't. I think Rush is just by chance. It's just he's not doing anything. It's not anything different. I'm not trying to hate. I'm just being real.
Speaker 3: I just have not.
Speaker 2: I've seen his game fall off.
Speaker 6: Rushes.
Speaker 2: Yes, from when, from when? From previous year? Years, okay, previous year.
Speaker 5: His accuracy is down. He seems less, less comfortable, and that's burying itself out in the fumbled snaps and some of the errant throws to like a wide open crosser CD Lamb, or the inability for he and Jonathan Mingle to get on the same page. It's it's it's it's kind of weird to see from a veteran who has already proven that he can be accurate and he can be confident and composed back there to come in this particular season, and again when his first couple of starts, there were some real protection issues, okay, and a large part of that was due to injuries like Zach Martin for example, he was not Jack Martin. But then when you bringing these younger guys, brought coff In, TJ.
Speaker 2: Bass.
Speaker 5: Obviously, Cooper Beebe has been eating up front. Tyler Smith is doing what Tyler Smith does. Terren Steele is playing at a high level. Again, you're having the time back there for Cooper Rush, but you're still seeing him not make the throws even when he has the time. So it's kind of strange. But I will say it seems that he's more willing to take risks. So I'm viewing Cooper Rush on kind of a scale right now. Normally he's he's not going to be your river riverboat guy. He's not Dak Prescott, not going to take those deep shots because he wants to not be the reason you lose the game. Yeah, he doesn't want to throw the interception right right, But his confidence between you know, one to ten yards or so was always really high. The accuracy was really high. Well, that's kind of taking a step back, definitely, and I feel like as that goes down, he feels like he needs to be a little bit more of a risk taker. So that's why you're seeing twenty twenty plus yard passes.
Speaker 2: Go on, come on with it. This is a bold take. It's my opinion. Hey say, this is my opinion.
Speaker 5: This is not from insight. I don't think they believe in them and Cooper who Cooper Rush? I don't think who doesn't. I don't think the offensive weapons believe in Cooper Rush's ability to get them the ball. So the players, the players, and I think that has contributed to his lack of execution offensively. So you start talking about confidence just because somebody has had a good record and things have been well for them in the past. When you lose confidence, and as a player, you see that your team no longer, there's a twinkle in the eye, and there's a frustration. There's body language, there's all these nonverbal cues that you see when you're playing and when you see these inaccurate passes and when you see opportunities miss and you see receivers looking back at you like shaking their head like come on, man, And it happens consistently over and over. Now you question everything that you do as a quarterback. So when you start questioning everything that you do, you start playing as a shell of yourself. We've seen it in we're seeing it in Kirk Cousins. Everybody's wondering what happened to KIRKU He can't move?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he can't move.
Speaker 5: But that's not all right the other guys. It's the mental aspects, right when you see guys stop believing in you. Guys don't run their routs.
Speaker 2: It's hard.
Speaker 5: When they do run their routs hard and they get open, you freaking throw it a bad ball. They're not going to give you the same effort, but you're just not going to get that.
Speaker 2: So confidence is a real thing.
Speaker 5: I don't care what level of competition you're at, but especially at the NFL, when there are other people who are depending on you to help them be in the limelight, to help them get their performance bonuses, to help you to help them get their numbers up. When you're directly affecting them, yeah, they're gonna be frustrated with you. And when they're frustrated with you, and you see that they're frustrated with you, you're no longer confident. Why would you be confident, but they want.
Speaker 6: To put good tape out there as well. It's it's not just about, you know, quitting on a route if you don't think.
Speaker 5: He's he's saying.
Speaker 6: But my thing with Cooper Rush is that I don't know that he's had enough time in It sounds bad because he's been here for a long time, but in this offense, because if you could, if you think about it, Mike McCarthy instituted the Texas Coast offense last season. He didn't play any time really during the season that he hadn't played until before when Kellen Moore was the offensive coordinator. Part of me feels that, like like we had issues last season getting into the groove of things, especially Dak Prescott. It wasn't until week five where Dak really started to figure out the Texas Coast and to me, it feels like a bit of growing pains in that. But then again, he's been here a long time. He should know the offense in and out.
Speaker 1: It's also a sample sized thing too along with exactly because remember before the season, what we're we talking about it was the five and one record from Cooper Rush, so that as a starter five and one filling in for Dak Prescott six games total as a starter in the NFL throughout his entire career.
Speaker 2: How many games has he started already this year with three more to play? What's six? Okay, so it's the same number.
Speaker 1: So he's had just as much starting ability or starting opportunity in twenty twenty four already as he has his entire career previously. And you throw in the fact that it's the first time, really outside of the one game last year, that he's had a chance to play in a new West Coast scheme.
Speaker 2: I know the West Coast is supposed to be quarterback friendly. It's not the system. And I'm not trying to be a jerk. I'm no, no, it's not the system.
Speaker 5: It is it is from my perspective, from what I'm seeing, it is all confidence because these guys are going out there and it's a mental thing. These guys are going out there. They're going out there with a proper intent. We're gonna go out There're gonna this game. We're going to execute the game plan. And you go out through, you do your job, and then balls over. You're like, bro, what like, come on, man, why is this the conversation. Now, it's been it's been building. It's been building.
Speaker 1: But every week they've won three of their last four and he just threw a three touchdown pass or three.
Speaker 5: He made a couple of good throws. Yeah, he made a couple of good throws. Absolutely, I'm not going.
Speaker 2: To say you build confidence off of that.
Speaker 5: Nope, Yes, I I don't want to disagree with I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I think you can. I don't think so.
Speaker 5: I mean, I mean, I think he made some good plays, and those guys made some great catches.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying he's the starter of the future or even the backup of this.
Speaker 5: Those are broken plays though, too so.
Speaker 1: But when you like, when you have the freelance as a quarterback, the best quarterbacks are best whenever the play breaks down.
Speaker 5: You don't want him breaking you don't. Okay, I agree with you about what you about to say. Cooper Rush isn't the quarterback you want in a broken play in the facts, but he made a couple of good plays.
Speaker 2: But he did. I mean, you got to give him credits. So can you off on that.
Speaker 5: I agree with that, that that's not the quarterback you wanted to broke and play. But it's also true. I believe that when a quarterback throws a dot like to Jalen Brooks or the Jaalen Tober like the ones he did great, that's a confidence builder, right, especially in one of those was a flush out. He didn't have to flush out to the right, but he flushed out and he made that throw. Now, there are some throws that rattle the confidence. Again, He's only thrown two picks with his entire seasons.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is, I get you.
Speaker 5: The consistency of his accuracy to me ties into a confidence issue.
Speaker 2: So he has ebbs and flows with confidence.
Speaker 5: When he fumbled the snap for the first time that's in his career, we saw him frustrated and just punching the grind. That's confidence. That's a confidence issue. And fumbling is missing the throw to CD Lamb and then CD turns around. He's like, yep, that dot it in your head, right, and then you make a good throat, Well, you make another bath throw that CD saved you from. Right, that's in your head. You're like, oh, thank you so much, CD for saving you. Don't say it out loud, but you're saying it in your head right. You might even say to him the touchdown the CD was a bath throw. That's what I just said. But when you then muster up or buck up and you make that throw to Tobrin and Brooks on their back in that back pyelone confidence builder, it reminds you that, hey, I can play this game at a high level.
Speaker 2: So I do agree with you and disagree with you there.
Speaker 5: I believe that those throws can be confidence builders, and he's had more and more of the confidence builder throws over the past couple of games than the previous four games, but they need more of those accurate throws.
Speaker 2: I agree to. What you're saying is you're going to see a lot of play action.
Speaker 5: Hopefully that's going to be the recourse of what you just saw. So and statistically they're not running a lot of PA with him, but I guarantee you see a huge uptick because what the coaches saw was like, Okay, maybe he's maybe he just needs to get out the pocket to feel comfortable. That's what that's that's what you're gonna say. I guarant I almost gear will I listen, You're gonna see him get out the pocket a lot more this week.
Speaker 2: I think I'm okay with that. I would be okay with that.
Speaker 1: The thing about Cooper Rush, and I understand what you're saying because you're you're so right in the ball placement and the throws and the way he's leading receivers and all of these different aspects of playing the quarterback position. You're critical on Dak in that regard too, from time to time, and Dak's gotten better as his career has gone on in that regard, whereas Cooper Rush has shown a significant regression. I don't think I can kill Cooper Rush on what he's done this year based off of the situation he's been put in and some of the things that he's been put in front of him. He's overcome a lot as the starting quarterback over the last six games.
Speaker 2: I don't disagree.
Speaker 5: But what I'm saying is I don't believe that the players have the same boat of confidence in him as a quarterback as they once did.
Speaker 2: That's that's my statement. So comparing one for the Rush to Cooper Rush, not comparing Cooper to Dak.
Speaker 5: It was they had confidence because before I'd just say before, when he was whatever was a se whatever it was, he was getting the ball out on time, The ball was accurate, right, he wasn't. He wasn't creating plays, but he was doing what was expected. Just do get me the ball. Just get me the ball on time, on location, with opportunity to get get some yack yardage.
Speaker 2: No, that's no longer the fact.
Speaker 5: So if Cooper Rush, who doesn't possessed the ability to really run the ball, he's not the most agile person in the world. He's not gonna make anybody miss. He's not known for throwing on the run. If he can no longer sit in the pocket and throw the ball on time and accurate, what is he.
Speaker 2: He's a placeholder for thank you very much. And that's what I'm saying. But that's what he's supposed to be.
Speaker 5: Well, he's a backup quarterback. Well, we're not going to do is sit here and pretend that that Cooper Rush and Ceedee Lamb have ever actually had chemistry on the field. They're great teammates and they love each other to death. But if you go back and you look at because I remember having this conversation even during Cooper rushes for one for in one stretch, right, Ceedee Lamb wasn't Ceedee Lamb that season until Dak got back, and it was like a couple of them, right. So certain receivers and certain quarterbacks as much as they love each other and they love.
Speaker 2: Now you're in there, brother, No, there's no lie there.
Speaker 5: But when I started talking about the lack of confidence from the player's perspective, from the running back who has to catch the ball out of the back through from a tight end, from a receiver, those guys who are dependent on their quarterback to get them the ball for their opportunities to make plays. That that's the requirement outside of getting handed the ball on a fly sweep okay, which as you saw up tacking on that because of that, right, we have to get the ball in his hands. We're struggling to get the ball in his hands.
Speaker 2: Crap fly sweep. Right, So that's what you saw.
Speaker 5: And again, once I run past twelve to fifteen yards, what's my confidence level that I'm getting the ball?
Speaker 2: Not very much. Not It's not great, it's not great. So what is that? What does that do to you as a receiver? Well, be honest, why do you what does that do with you? Do do to you as a receiver?
Speaker 5: If you have a deep route, I can kill this dude off the line of scrimmage, but I'm probably not gonna get the ball because he can't get it there.
Speaker 2: It kills It kills your motivation.
Speaker 5: I'm just telling you, it kills your motivation as a player to continue doing your job at the level that you know. You know what needs to kick in, and what better kick in is professionalism because you better run run that coaching because that ball the moment you don't run the route and you don't finish the route and come out of your break clean, right.
Speaker 1: But this is what's on the play caller to not put you in exactly and know the limitations that you have as a quarterback. That's why Cooper Rush has a one hundred quarterback rating over the last four games, because the coaching staff that realized we can't throw the ball downfield with Cooper Rush.
Speaker 2: Like we did with Dak Prescott. Correct.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, that's the reality that this team has settled into. And I don't think that's changed from five and one Cooper Rush to three and three Cooper Rush.
Speaker 2: I really don't think you're gonna find out a.
Speaker 5: Lot about Cooper Rush cut his team presses man, let's talk about it.
Speaker 2: QB Vision coming up right after this with more talking cowboys.
Speaker 1: If you're looking for fresh American roasted coffee that gives back, you need to head to your local grocery store and.
Speaker 2: Pick up a bag of Black Rifle Coffee.
Speaker 1: That's right, America's coffee is now available in the coffee aisle of a grocery store near you. Black Rifle Coffee Company is veteran founded with a mission to give back to those brave men and women who have served our nation. Every bag box or can you purchase help support that mission. Head to your local grocery store and roast yourself some Black Rifle coffee Today. Todd thought it would be secure to jog in the cheetah Savannah. Todd believed the big Cat repellent he bought online was reliable, and now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per But the good news is Todd has at and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew at and T five G.
Speaker 2: Fast reliable.
Speaker 9: Secure five G requires compatable plan and device. Five G may not be available in your area. See add dot com slash five G for you fifty deals.
Speaker 1: It's the official min's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black and right now Cowboys fans could get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order. Plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare at and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy Lipbam. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip.
Speaker 10: If you shout how about them Cowboys? You have that undeniable passion that's the heart of Cowboys Nation. And if you like to drink Doctor Pepper, you love the unique blend of its twenty three flavors. Together, you're one of a kind fandom paired with the one of a kind taste of a delicious ice cold.
Speaker 6: Doctor Pepper is the.
Speaker 10: Game day lineup that can't be beat better yet gather your Cowboys and Doctor Pepper fan friends to watch the next game and crack open a delicious, ice cold Doctor Pepper for everyone.
Speaker 2: The wins will be even tastier. It's a pepper thing. Better to talking Cowboys. Back here on Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 1: This segment of the show is brought to you by Quaker Oats, the official oatmeal sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Quaker Oats trusted since eighteen seventy seven. We went a little long in the first segment because yeah, we were just on the oats. Yeah, we're going to get to Sorry, we're gonna get there. We're gonna get hear it.
Speaker 2: Discussion. It be quick, but we do have some Why Eddie, why Eddie put up?
Speaker 5: It's time for QB Vision with Isaiah's stand back hick the room.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, this is the accelerated version of TV vision because we have a lot to get to today. Celebrated like Cooper Rush su.
Speaker 5: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Defense. There's a dude by the name of Todd Bowles who happened to be here. Actually, my first interaction with Todd Bowles was when he was a coach here to Dallas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a dude. He's a dude.
Speaker 5: He is a good coach. He's a no nonsense coach, and his defense plays like him. You start talking about I'll say this, I'll say the strength of their defense is the front seven. The front seven. That's that's where you want to get away from. You want to get away from those dudes because they have some guys on the front seven.
Speaker 1: Name on the interior, you know, he went in a down year, went to like down Washington State.
Speaker 2: I know it like that. Don't do that. He would never allow that.
Speaker 5: His name is Vita Vea. There's a large human being in the middle of the field. Uh large, he's numbers fifty. If you guys want to see it's probably like a seven x L. He's what six six three.
Speaker 6: Three, he's seventy eleven.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's a large human and he's very strong and very qui station. Yeah, he's very quick. You guys have seen him before. We played Tampa before, so Cowboys fans are very familiar with Vita Vea.
Speaker 2: He's a dude that you can't put one person on.
Speaker 5: That's why this defensive front provides problems because if you try to put one person on him, he's going to be five yards deep in the backfield. It's just gonna be the case because there's not one guy that can block him. Welcome back, Cooper b B exactly right. So, as you're talking about this shuffling of offensive linemen for the Dallas Cowboys, you have to factor into it that they're about to go against a veteran dominant defensive lineman in Vita Bay. Now, as I just mentioned, he is having a down year by his standards, but he's still a dude. The fellas that are playing next to him, those guys, those guys get after it.
Speaker 2: They have some guys. One of them in particular is Logan Hall. I like him. I like him a lot.
Speaker 1: He was another Kyle Draft pat cat out of he Oh my gosh, so fun dude.
Speaker 2: His table is fun.
Speaker 1: He and Elijah Kncey, who are also who's also on that team fancy out of pit.
Speaker 2: He was more broadus his guy on that draft show. But he's not doing fun.
Speaker 6: Cancey's not doing great. He had and he hadn't had the same similar to Mazzie Smith in that way, Sargin.
Speaker 2: You're you're fine.
Speaker 1: Uh So.
Speaker 5: Logan Hall's other gentlemen on the defensive front that I that I really like. So those guys up front are are strong, they're stout, they're linebackers.
Speaker 2: Talk to him, Oh Lavonte David.
Speaker 5: Wait, he's still there thirteen years and still ball and he has a young gun playing with him. Woods name is Yaya Young appear on ya yah yah ya is an absolute dude as well. I like him, Yeah ya Yadyadi, Yeah yah yah Dyabi. He's he's the dude they run and hit those two guys running.
Speaker 2: You go to Cincinnati, where was he from? Click on that. He's a dog.
Speaker 8: He's six three sixty three, the getting better by the year. Yeah, yeah, that's pretty good. So yeah, yeah, those guys are nasty.
Speaker 5: Okay, they they they run a four man front, but they like to walk two guys up on the edge, so they present a six man front. And the reason why that's important is because Cowboys fans a lot of times when you guys see coach Zimmer walk his guys up to the A gaps. The reason why that presents the problems because there's usually six guys at the line of scrimmage and those guys in the A gaps really determine which direction.
Speaker 2: You want to send your protection.
Speaker 5: So when there's four defensive linemen and there's a defensive end slash outside linebacker depending on your system, like these guys have to stand up and outside lanebackers a lot of times you have to make a decision which way do I want to send my my center want to send them to the right. I want to send them to the left. It's literally rowing the craps as well as you don't know is am I going to be sliding to the right three man side or am I going to be sliding to a four man side? I really don't know. So that's the issue that they present up front. That's where the communication issues may come in. Also, if you have a vita via at the inside your interior D line position that requires two guys, and you have six guys walked up at the light of scrimmage, that's a huge problem numbers wise, because now you have four. Yeah, okay, so now you got three guys available. Because if you're using two to block Vita vea, you have three guys available to block a potential five present some problems. So they don't do a lot of crazy exotic blitzes, but the simplistic stuff that they do. They're able to do simplistically because of the guys that they have on.
Speaker 2: They're just bringing it. They're not doing anything crazy.
Speaker 5: They're not doing anything crazy. The thing is they know you can't put one guy on their guy. So it's like, okay, well with that fact, it's like, what's name he's played d line for the Rams. Aaron Donald? Yes, so Aaron Donald definitely trust I did not I did. I'm hurting right now, Aaron donal Aaron Donald require two people at all times because of his speed and his ability just to get off the ball. Vitavea, in the opposite regard, requires two people because he's just a large human who's strong and he's quick for his size. So those are the problems, right, They're not doing this exotic stuff for safeties. Are walking all over the place and you have to figure out it's literally we're at the line of scrimmage.
Speaker 2: What are you gonna do? Beat us? Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: And on top of that, not only do we have six guys walked up to the line of scrimmage, but we're also going to press you on the outside. Right for the first time that Dallas Cowboys are facing a single high dominant team where they're gonna come up and play either Cover three or they're gonna play Cover one. Those are their two primary coverages that they like to run. You go back and watch the Chargers game. They are up in your face, beat me off the line of scrimmage, have fun, have fun, and I bet you by the time that by the time that your receiver gets open, we're probably in the backfield grabbing the slamming, slamming your your your quarterback, like like the Hulk slammed U what's his name, what's his name? Low Ki exactly right. So that's that's what B to B wants to do. He wants to grab me and slam you, like like Hulk and.
Speaker 2: Low Key exactly. So that's what they do there.
Speaker 5: Coverage wise, their safeties corners not impressed there at all, but you have to beat them off the line of scrimmage, and Dallas has not seen that challenge.
Speaker 2: I missed it trying to blow through.
Speaker 5: So that's that is that run defense is not as impressive as you would think they would be.
Speaker 6: No, but a lot of that is because of Kalajah can see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's been he's been rough.
Speaker 6: It's rough to see, and like if we're complaining about Mazzie Smith, I mean, look at this dude. This guy was drafted nineteenth overall in twenty three draftees.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's rough.
Speaker 1: He wasn't really supposed to be a run stopper. He was supposed to be a penetrator. He's supposed to be a guy that that had some success rushing the quarterback. Like that's what they wanted to get out of Colaijah can't see, but they they happen.
Speaker 6: The only thing he can't see it, you know what I'm saying, I can't see it.
Speaker 5: The only thing I'll add to what was a phenomenal QB vision as always from our guy Iris, is that Levante David in his thirteenth year. He can he can cover because he has more than five pass break coups, but he can also get after the quarterback five and a half sacks absolutely, So what you want to keep him from doing is playing downhill if at all possible. So I love what you said about this possibly being a big tight ends game for like Jake Ferguson, maybe Looke Schoolmaker contries as well. Get Lavonte is making more of an impact as a downhill guy who's pressuring quarterbacks and blitz package, and then he is as a cover guy. But though he can cover, but force him to cover right.
Speaker 6: Him as a pass rusher, he's kind of he's what is it called when you're just transcending time? He really is, because he hasn't had this many sacks since twenty thirteen. He's been in the league a long time while, and he's doing really well. And the fact that he is now rushing the pastor more than he has before gives him a jolt of energy. He's he looks more youthful.
Speaker 5: Now, dragging him down the scene. Force him to delete him from the blitz packages because you're already going to have your hands full with that front four and next. Don't need any additional guys going after Cooper rush.
Speaker 2: You just don't. Not that are that good anyway.
Speaker 6: Next to him is another linebacker, J. J. Russell, who's he's not great. He's not flashing in coverage by any means, but he's stopping the run. He has not recorded a mistackle this season.
Speaker 5: No, they tackle, well, that's the discipline. Say that again, ya, that's ridiculous. We are having this conversation nineteenth.
Speaker 6: Yes, and JJ Russell has not recorded a mistackle this season.
Speaker 2: That's insant.
Speaker 5: Yeah, their whole defense tackles well, they really do, and that goes in them from from tom balls to balls. Is not going to accept a team that doesn't tackle well. He wants guys, He wants those big fellows to hold down to Ford. He wants his outside linebackers to get pressure. And we're going to press up and.
Speaker 1: Good luck that will it be enough to beat the Dallas cowboy. We've got some pickums coming up on the other side of the break. More talk to cowboys. Right after this, Todd thought it would be secure to jog in the cheetah Savannah. Todd believed the big Cat repellent he bought online was reliable. And now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has AT and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew At and T five G. Fast, reliable, secure.
Speaker 9: Five G requires compatible plan and device five G may not be available in your areas. See add dot com slash five G for you fifty deals.
Speaker 11: They say champions are remembered, but legends are never forgotten. United Agen Turf offers a winning lineup of John Deere equipment built to tackle any challenge on and off the field. Legendary John Deere Tractors combines residential mowers, commercial mowers, compact construction equipment, cater utility vehicles, and a full line of golf.
Speaker 2: And sports turf equipment.
Speaker 11: United Agon Turf the official lagonturf equipment supplier of the Dallas Cowboys. Visit United Dagonturf dot com to find a location near you.
Speaker 12: Hey, y'all, Matt Pittman of Meat Church here. With football season kicking off, I'm already gear enough to bring the smoker back to AT and T Stadium for some epic tailgates. But with that Texas heat, it's crucial to keep my beer handcramp and cold. That's where Yetie's insulated colster can cooler comes in clutch this year. You can even get them with the iconic star engraved on the side. Licensed Yettie Cowboys gear is now available at Stadium Pro shops, concessions and on Yetti dot com.
Speaker 5: Check it out today.
Speaker 12: YETI official cooler and drinkware of the Dallas Cowboys, and.
Speaker 5: We're going to overtime Erica.
Speaker 2: How much have I spent on concessions?
Speaker 13: For questions about their money, Dallas Cowboys fans can turn to Erica, the virtual financial Assistant in the Bank of America mobile banking app. Learn more at Bankfamerica dot com, slash aericup by your side. Bank of America, Official Bank of the Dallas Cowboys. Erica responses to me very digital tools featured to require downloading the mobile banking app and make only be availble on select mobile devices. Erica is a mobile feature only available in the Elish language. Your chap maybe recorded and monitored for quality assurance, Message, data, race and additional terms may apply. Thank with America and a member FDIC.
Speaker 2: To Talking Cowboys. Back here on Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 1: This portion of the show is brought to you by Invisile Line, the official smile of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 2: In Visile Line trusted in eighteen seventy seven.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get into our Pickham segment, and it always starts the same way We've got.
Speaker 2: A little Beamer's bulletin. Baby, what's going on, Chris Beam? What's up?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 2: How's it going? It's great? How are you because I'm in first place too? Yes, Patrick, you are in first place. Thanks for letting everyone know on the socials. You put it on social time.
Speaker 9: I'm Jeff.
Speaker 14: I did not pronounce Patrick's in the league. Kyle has made a jump from third place to second. Josh is like a roller coaster. Games in behind, you're two games or two games. You're like a roller coaster, Josh. A couple of weeks ago, you're in second, Now you're in the third. You're in fourth place. Actually, the fans and Kyle has jumped you in one week. Stand back, fans, stand back, stand back, got a caboose. You need to spend more time in the classroom and less time at the NFL network.
Speaker 2: Buddy, forty eight and thirty two.
Speaker 14: That's a winning record, you're well, I mean you're only twelve games back. Your twelve games back of Patrick.
Speaker 2: So either either you have to do one or two things.
Speaker 5: They have a better winning You need to pick a lot of dogs.
Speaker 14: In the next three weeks, a lot of dogs, and you need to pick against Patrick.
Speaker 2: So whatever Patrick says, pick no, I'm going to my fellow dread brethren.
Speaker 5: That's what got him in trouble, does f well, because if you pack with me, we'd be talking.
Speaker 14: You'd be fine, all right, So he would do like a jersey swat bed and but you're not catching. If stand back can get to first pace and be Patrick, we got Patrick has to do something.
Speaker 2: Hot sauce challenge. Last time we did a jersey challenge. Whoa like that? One would say, if I catch you, you have to do a hot sauce challenge. The percentage is point zero one.
Speaker 6: No, he's got to do a coffee challenge or hot sauce challenge. Better sat here and drink a spicy ketchup.
Speaker 2: You did it. Spicy ketchup.
Speaker 5: That's actually not hot sauce.
Speaker 1: I hate it, but that's not He agreed to the hot sauce. We're going to the hot sauce again. That was one of the best episodes we've ever had.
Speaker 5: Alright, that's always all right here we go any podcast Potential Dogs.
Speaker 2: He definitely was. It was incredible. It's got T shirts made about it, all right.
Speaker 1: Potential Dogs Giants at Falcons, Browns at Bengals Bears versus Lions at home, and the Patriots are fourteen and a half point underdogs to the Buffalo Bills on the road.
Speaker 6: Yeah, don't take that one.
Speaker 2: Anybody who got there.
Speaker 1: Oh, I didn't even ask for the callers asked for a car eight five five to two nine seven.
Speaker 2: Hurry it up.
Speaker 1: We got like two negative two minutes eight eight eight eight five five two two nine seven.
Speaker 2: Hop on the phone line home right now.
Speaker 5: I'll start this off but say, first of all, none of these dogs are going to win, but I will take just to get frisky Dorian Smith Robinson his store, and I'll take him against the Benglis.
Speaker 2: That's what I was gonna do to the Browns.
Speaker 1: Zim.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm taking the Browns.
Speaker 2: I'm taking the Browns because I'm not go Falcons.
Speaker 1: I'm not picking the Giants, I'm not picking the Bears, and I'm not picking the Patriots against the Bills. It's that's the only one left last. We'll we'll the fact of that. We'll just say it's a wash. Dogs are a wash this week because nobody's gonna gain or lose any ground there.
Speaker 2: So dogs are you know what? Give me?
Speaker 6: Give me the Giants.
Speaker 2: Giants. Okay, so it's not a wash. There we go.
Speaker 1: Giants for Josh for everybody, including the fan. Oh you're playing the Yeah, smart, that's good.
Speaker 2: Give me the Giants, you know you know what. No, no, that's smart. Give me the give me the Patriots, give me the Patriots.
Speaker 5: If you would have just said, give me the Giants and stop talking.
Speaker 2: Yep, you know what to win it? Yeah, give me the for you real quick. It's Josh in Chicago. What's up, Josh in Chicago. Hey guys, let's go all right, let's go call the personality. That's right, I love it. Giants, Browns, Bears, Patriots. Who's your dog this week? Patriots are way too too far under the not win Patriots.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we all picked a different team. So he's got the Patriots with me. You've got the Bears, You've got you've got the Giants, Josh. All right, here we go, Broncos at the Chargers. We never get to pick Thursday night games. We're gonna pick tonight's game. Broncos Argers, bow.
Speaker 2: Knicks against Justin Herbert.
Speaker 1: Who you got former Oregon quarterbacks facing off against each other?
Speaker 2: Give me the Broncos, Broncos. Give me the Chargers to win it. Give me the Angels Chargers. Yeah, I think charges part at home field? What do you think, Josh Funny, Yeah, I'm going charges on this one.
Speaker 1: Oh Am, I a dog now Texans Chiefs that Josh and Chicago. What do you got Texans at Chiefs?
Speaker 9: Oh Man, that's a tough one.
Speaker 2: But I I just want to see my home, my homes lose hate going with the Texans, Josh Rodrive.
Speaker 6: I am going with the Houston Texans on this.
Speaker 2: Maybe give me the Chiefs. They still find a way to get it done somehow.
Speaker 5: I would love to go with the Texans. But that blood magic the Chiefs have at home?
Speaker 2: None the list. Yeah, man, shoot. Their offense is like in the twenties in almost every cat. I told you they.
Speaker 6: Like the devil names they like. That's like the whole receiving core.
Speaker 2: That's true. Hobby Wood Brown is back today. Okay, okay, he's back. They're explosive players back.
Speaker 5: The rusty defensive ends to eat for the Houston Texans and hobbled Oh Patrick Mahomes, Oh his defense fake injury picked the Texans. Yes, Texas. Wow, you see the Chiefs knocked off the hell horse.
Speaker 2: Put again that that's sold their souls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jaggs at Raiders. Quickly, here, guys, Jacks, Jaggs, Raiders. I'll pick the Jags, Jaguars, Josh and Chicago.
Speaker 2: Let's go Raiders, Raiders. Vikings at Seahawks, Isaiah, get it out of the way. You're in there. You go give me the vik for you last week Vikings Vikings, Josh.
Speaker 9: I'll go with Isaiah.
Speaker 2: This what we're talking about, you're gonna lose with in another.
Speaker 1: In another world, this would have been one of the best games of Week sixteen. But in this current world that we live in right now, it is a.
Speaker 2: Game. Forty nine Ers at the Dolphins.
Speaker 6: Dolphins.
Speaker 2: Give me the Dolphins. Pick them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, go go to hill Coyle Dolphins.
Speaker 2: There you go. What are you thinking this, Kyle Shanahan is I think I know you're talking to me? All right? All right, moving on.
Speaker 1: This.
Speaker 2: This cow is my Kyle. This is the good Kyle. As long as we get through the second I was like to give me Shanahan coming off of the player walking off the field. Okay, so they're gonna get they're gonna get angry, all right, Josh and Chicago.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'll go with the fighting Ray Finkles there.
Speaker 2: I'll go with the Dolphins, all right, take.
Speaker 5: It to the Dolphin's gonna clarify.
Speaker 2: Sunday Night Football at AT and T Stadium seven fifteen start time.
Speaker 1: We'll be out on the plaza with Cowboys pregame live starting at six o'clock.
Speaker 2: It'll be a little chilly bring a jacket, but.
Speaker 1: The Cowboys in the Buccaneers final primetime game of the year for the now as Cowboys get the opportunity. We are outside this week with the fans having some fun with everyone that's gonna tune in to.
Speaker 6: Come joyful and triumphant. A watch pretty game.
Speaker 2: Lock just where you heard it? Think it's where your turtleneck draws. Turtle Turtle? All right, Josh, who you got? Cowboys? Bucks?
Speaker 9: So I gotta just say the way Mike has been playing, man, I can't bet against him, even though I kind of want to.
Speaker 5: So I'm going Cowboys over the Bucks.
Speaker 2: We'll go a score of twenty eight twenty on this one. Twenty guys twenty. Thanks for the quick call, Josh, you are a lifesaver. Well done.
Speaker 6: The cult of personality I like them.
Speaker 2: That was great gool seems though.
Speaker 5: Chicago Patrick Cowboys going into their villain arc club we talked about yesterday. Time to play spoiler for the next three weeks. They knock off the books. Twenty four to twenty one.
Speaker 2: You think it happens.
Speaker 5: Just have some fun, man, Yeah, I'm playing. I'm playing fast and loose right now. Let's have some fun. Cool twenty one.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take Tampa Bay. Unfortunately, I don't want to pick Tampa Bay.
Speaker 2: I think you're doing it. I think Dallas it's a business.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to catch Patrick the whenever it comes to playing at home, I really think the Cowboys are due.
Speaker 2: I think this is going to be a really good game. I think it's gonna be back and forth.
Speaker 1: But at the end, just like against Cincinnati, there's gonna be some sort of misque that's gonna lead the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to an opportunity and they're gonna take full advantage.
Speaker 2: Give me the Bucks. Twenty seven to twenty three at AT and T Stadium.
Speaker 5: Mike Evans goes for one hundred and seventy eight yards two touchdowns to Bay wins tamar Chase territory.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's gonna go off.
Speaker 5: They're gonna feed the crap out of him.
Speaker 1: Probably he is on my fantasy team, but so telling us they're gonna run all over yesterday.
Speaker 6: Come on, man, picks all right, both both of them, both of the Dallas Cowboys. Thirty four, twenty eight.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 6: No, get to win, No, we get it done.
Speaker 2: I'm cool with that. It'd be great we get a team that home shootout.
Speaker 6: We need it.
Speaker 2: It'll feel like twenty twenty two again. If we get like a back and forth and a shootout.
Speaker 6: We're closing the season off in the right way. We're gonna win this game. We're gonna beat Philly and maybe we'll lose them.
Speaker 2: What man, at the end of the year.
Speaker 6: That's fine, that's fine as long as we beat Philly.
Speaker 1: Man, guys for a pre Christmas Eve special next week, Yes, little little Christmas Eve action almost pre Christmas Eve, because yeah.
Speaker 2: We may be doing a show on Christmas Eve. We to talk about it, maybe, but we are not back tomorrow being the booting.
Speaker 5: Next week, ladies and gentlemen, I will be back in the studio after the holiday week. I will be traveling to spend time with family home.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, yeah, talking Cowboys family clip it mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I almost said.
Speaker 1: For isaiahs stand back, Josh Rodriguez, for Chris Beam in the back of Kyle Yomen saying so long, We'll see you next week.
Speaker 2: Go Cowboys, take down those pirates in AT and T Stadium.
Speaker 3: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.