Speaker 1: Also on the side. What's up. It's Gandhi and I'm here with Andrew today.
Speaker 2: Hello, buddy, Haha, where did Diamond go? You'll never know.
Speaker 1: We're not just gonna say where she went. No, okay, cool, Diamond had a prior commitment.
Speaker 2: Yes, Diamond had a prior commitment that you may never come back to this podcast.
Speaker 1: Just kidding, so stupid. Andrew was before the mics came on, bitching about this specific studio that we're in, and I agree.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's designed very poorly. First of all, these mic arms are garbage.
Speaker 1: They are so are the mics. Yes, there's a weird buzz quality that comes through on the air in here.
Speaker 2: I don't know how you design a radio station, slash a place where it's the number one podcast distributor globally and have such poorly made places.
Speaker 1: And our backs are to the door so you can't see if somebody is coming in, and people just interrupt you all the time.
Speaker 2: No recording light, which I think is cool.
Speaker 1: Not soundproof.
Speaker 2: Also not soundproof.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and this little studio that I told you I was declaring the Gulf of Gandhi because we can just do that now. This studio is actually shared by more than just me, even though they've told me a hundred times, no, it's your studio, No it is not. People come in here and do dumb stuff all the time.
Speaker 2: Well, because they used to have so many different studios at the thirty two a eighth place, Yeah, and then they downsized it and made a bunch of pocket studios that do absolutely nothing but causes grief.
Speaker 1: So that's where we are today. We're also in a lot of kind of cool places. Andrew, I have to thank you again for helping me redesign my apartment like pimp my ride kind of thing, but with my apartment, I'm loving it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think that my favorite part of it is that it's not my money. That's A and B.
Speaker 1: It's like you're going a little hand there for a minute.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I love getting to play real like sims Like that was always my favorite part about the SIMS. I don't care about the family drama, none of that. I just want to build the house. I want to put brick in the bedroom. I want to make my pool like in the center, build a courtyard all of it, and viously use the mother load cheat.
Speaker 1: But we're saying right now, have you never played the SIMS. I did, but I don't know what all this is. I haven't played the SIMS for so freequent.
Speaker 2: God, the mother Load cheat was how you got fifty thousand simollions just like that? Yeah, and so you just go motherload, motherload, motherload and then just ball out building a house.
Speaker 1: Are you still obsessed with Gardenscapes because you missed your train the other day because of garden Scape? Should I talk about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I was playing a little too hard. It also knows when you're doing bad, so it's like, oh, hey, here's some bonus levels for a great person.
Speaker 1: Three lives for an hour exactly.
Speaker 2: I will say I have not bought a single thing from it. They make it really easy to not buy. I will say thank you Gardenscapes.
Speaker 1: Because they're about to change our policy now if everyone listens to this podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so true, Well sign me up Gardenscapes, give me more free lives. I'm not asking for payment.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. If they came to the table, who is the game creator? Because it's the same people that make a Royal Match and like a couple other.
Speaker 2: Things, it's play.
Speaker 1: You should get them to come and sponsor this podcast because it is actually something that we all play and are addicted to. And I'm not gonna lie. I play Royal Match and I have paid for things before.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to see where it is. But whatever, Yes, that company should come to the table to play something, but whatever, We're.
Speaker 1: Great at this. Yeah, and I swear so Andrew pretty much redesign my apartment. I got a bunch of new furniture and I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: It has made a huge difference. And every time I get something, I send him a picture and I'm like and then I'm like yes, so he hipes me up like chat GPT, it's disgusted.
Speaker 2: Well, I can't wait. And now you're gonna move your other thing into your kitchen and then your table's coming. Yes, I can't wait.
Speaker 1: And then we're gonna have a sip. What did Diamond call it? A sip and sea party?
Speaker 2: Oh? Were?
Speaker 1: I have never heard of these before? But apparently you sip and then you see a thing. What so you just come over and drink get my apartment While I say, hey, this is my apartment, she said people do with babies all the time. I was like, wait, people get hammered and show up in masks to see a baby in masks, in masks like a group.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Like do they come in like like Michael Meyer's mass, the scream mask, like a medical.
Speaker 1: Mass, traumatize a baby?
Speaker 2: Like, what does it have to do with it? No? No, your name's way more than I'm.
Speaker 1: Sorry, a lot of people and masks and mass, yes, which I didn't know people did that either, Like a ton of people show up at once to see a baby. I thought you weren't supposed to do that because germs and stuff.
Speaker 2: I mean, here's my argument with kids, We say, like, oh, the germs, the germs. Once those kids are crawling, they're in their little one pieces crawling all over the floor then sticking their hands in their mouth. So the germs are going to be there whether we like it or not.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 2: So I mean, I guess if you want to do a sip and mass.
Speaker 1: Mass like church, what.
Speaker 2: Don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't know those existed, but Diamond said that's what we should do because I do want to have a little party. But also like when I say party, it's like you me Andrew, or you are Andrew, you me Josh Diamond abby probably and because he lives in my building.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's also that feels very gen z reh Re doing a term like that party exactly, except now it's called a sip and sea.
Speaker 1: I'm so sick, and I know this is gonna make me sound like one hundred year old person, but I don't care. I'm gonna say it.
Speaker 2: You say it to your podcast.
Speaker 1: I'm sick of people taking old words and creating a new thing, which is fine, like slang has existed forever, you call things different things, but then acting like they've created something because now it's a new thing. Like biohacking, it's literally just taking care of yourself. Yeah, it's like, oh my god, follow me for biohacking tips, and it's like eat healthy, exercise, drink water. Fucking dumb. What do you mean? Why would I follow you for this thing that everybody has known about forever? Yeah, crazy micro retirement aka a vacation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's It's actually annoying to me that we have to make things sound cooler than they are.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm listen, the terminology is fine. The branding it as though it's something new is what's driving me insane because I'm like we've been on this planet long enough to know what a vacation is, because apparently micro retirement, they're saying, every twelve to eighteen months, you need to take at least two weeks to yourself.
Speaker 2: You need to do that at least three or four times in the twelve months.
Speaker 1: That's what I was, like, Wait two weeks every year and a half.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: That's not even micro retirement. That's like a force mental break.
Speaker 2: And you probably have a limited PTO, which is an even bigger joke then, because now you're waiting twelve to eighteen months to take that two week vacation for.
Speaker 1: What boom, I will take the vacation. You know that you are take the vacation because, as we've talked about so often, you die and your job is probably posted before your funeral information is out there. Yes, I mean, I'm sure that like at this place, not our show. I don't think our show is as guilty of it. But like, I really believe that our company would appreciate if I died during primetime like that they could be like tune in at seven tomorrow, we'll replay the death of our co host. Like they're crazy. I don't care about anything except for the numbers, So why would you care? Back, have a mutually beneficial relationship that you both understand where it is. I get paid to come to work because I wouldn't come to work for free. You pay me because you need me to do something, and when that relationship is over, you move on. So take your vacation.
Speaker 2: Man, it is not worth it to be burnt out from work. You need to create a healthy boundary for yourself and do what makes you happy. Do not sit on the sidelines of your own life. Go out and live it.
Speaker 1: Yes, Andrew, Yes, shall we talk about I don't know if you want to talk about it, but you're sort of using chatgypt We don't need to say what it's for, but sort of using it for therapy, a little bit thing that we said not to do, and he's out here doing it.
Speaker 2: So I totally get that, and I I understand what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: I'm like, very important that you understand that, Okay, And.
Speaker 2: I know what I'm getting is just a mirror of what I'm looking for back, Yes, so I understand I'm using it for self validation. Yes, it's very clear and transparent. Okay, it is nice to get different pointers though, or perspectives that I may not have thought of.
Speaker 1: Okay, and so it kind of is like taking concepts and ideas that you have and it's boiling it down and spinning it back to you in a more condensed, clear version, yes, with interesting wording and also telling you yes, king in.
Speaker 2: A way yes, And that bothers me at the end ate it like, I don't like when it compliments me.
Speaker 1: At the end, I told mine to stop complimenting me, and it wouldn't.
Speaker 2: It annoys me greatly. Yeah, I would say it's a good entry point for a bigger conversation that I would actually like to have with a real human. Yes, it's just for right now. The whole process of getting a therapist, finding a place, doing all the things for that would take me at least a solid month, and I kind of want answers now. So it's a nice gateway into it, and it's giving me concepts to think about in Yeah, my head, it's a good starting point.
Speaker 1: I think it's a good starting point. But so many people the numbers are staggering right now, how many people are actually using it for therapy, which mine nova. How you doing, babe, she told me that they do not do it. If you ask for therapy advice, that she'll tell you I cannot give you this type of advice. You need to seek a you know, therapist, professional help. Here are some resources to go do it, but so many people maybe they're just wording things differently or figured out the way around it.
Speaker 2: I found out how to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just ask a question and don't use the term like I need your therapeutic advice or whatever exactly. I do find it really interesting. But also I think the last time we checked it was forty percent of teenagers are using chat ept as a friend to talk to you like a friend because they don't have friends. And I'm really torn on that because one, if it is a substitution for loneliness, that's kind of nice if you actually feel like you're less lonely, but it's also terrifying because then it's giving you this thing and not giving you the urgency to go out and maybe try to make a friend and test those muscles. Like nothing that's worthwhile is easy, and that includes making friends and building relationships. That stuff takes work, and you figure out things about yourself and about other people on the way. And people are just kind of abandoning that for chat GPT.
Speaker 2: I would never I mean, there's no replacement to human connection in my opinion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it can't hug me.
Speaker 2: And I think that we also come from the day and age where it's like AI chatbots to me are kind of like talking to like seamless customer care. So I never really see it as more than that it is a computer and I completely understand that. But this new generation, I think because they didn't come up in that phase where now AI is almost like how crypto was or uh mean coins or whatever. Nft Land there was where it's like you're going to live in the metaverse, and we really dove into that and made it seem like this was going to be the next big thing. It's replacing human connection. In some ways, I feel like AI is becoming the new metaverse, where we're hyping it up to be this thing when realistically it's like almost a gen Z rephrasing of the metaverse, Like I totally get it, but to the extent that we're talking about it, it like human connection will always win through I hope, So I don't know, so I can't see it getting adopted as like, here's my new AI girlfriend. All it is is just a computer girlfriend, Like that's been going on for many years.
Speaker 1: You say that so so convincing.
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen my strange addiction? The man was married to his car. I'm just saying, like, have you ever.
Speaker 1: Had a chatbout girlfriend?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Would you ever?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Did a computer? What was that movie? No? Not her? It just came out like, shoot, I'm gonna have to remember what it is. And I'm trying to think of any famous people who were in it. But they basically design, design, these insane robots that are chatch ept remember everything about you. Their only goal is to just please you all the time, make you feel happy, make you feel good, You have sex with them, you do everything with them, and then I don't want to give it away too much, but it is a dark It's a horror film. That's why I'm surprised you don't know it.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, and companion no yeah, something along those lines.
Speaker 1: Buddy, no, comrade, no, you're I know.
Speaker 2: And I can see the poster. It's the girl and she has the blonde hair with the headband and she has like the white.
Speaker 1: Eyes hair, dark hair. It's called companion. Oh yeah, yes, I know exactly.
Speaker 2: What you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, so you didn't see it.
Speaker 2: I didn't see it. I know I saw the trailer.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's up your alley. Yeah, interesting what happens. And then also how smart they are that they can maybe figure out ways around things one of those land we're teaching them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like again, I see it. I understand it. But I just don't think that you can replace human connection, and I don't. Kids just got to get out there and live their lives.
Speaker 1: It's dirt, yes, get picked on. Here's okay. So here's the thing, right I I've noticed obviously, like you and I went to school in similar periods, people bullied people. That was the thing that happened. It sucks. Getting bullied is the freaking' worst. I don't care who you are, you probably got bullied when you were younger. If you were the prettiest, coolest, most popular person in the class, your name probably rhymed with something stupid and people were like, oh right, right, you know whatever it is, Like, that's just what happened. I feel like that is a social order. You learn a lot about life in bullying and getting bullied which is unfortunate, and I understand that, but also, you can't protect yourself from that forever. So the younger you are when those kind of things happen, I feel like the more you adapt and learn about how to deal with it, it does still suck. I am still saying it sucks. I understand that, But I also think that introducing people to zero conflict until they're twenty five years old or thirty I guess now, and you go out into the workforce and finally leave your parents' house and then they hit it. It's so much more damaging when that stuff hits you later in life.
Speaker 2: Well, I was watching the CBS Evening News as One does Oh with Maurice Chuplock, and he just did a study. Actually that was interesting. They're paying companies are paying like two to three thousand dollars per eployee employee no to reteach gen Z in the workplace, like appropriate ways to speak, appropriate ways to dress in the workplace. They have to like retrain them for the workplace because they don't have those coping skills. No clue.
Speaker 1: I wonder what they're saying, because I'm pretty sure in an everyday, nine to five job, I'm fired immediately.
Speaker 2: We work in a very different industry, but it's yeah, they have to pay money to teach these classes to these that's crazy to reteach them in the new workforce. Like, so here's what you're like. If someone sends you an email, like you can't just respond back with like loll to respond back. Again, we work in a very different industry, so it's it's not the same.
Speaker 1: I just told Diamond that my new thing. When people are not responding to an email that I send, I'm just sending that Judge Judy meme or that Judge Judy gift all the time. Yeah, we're she just having on her watch.
Speaker 2: Hurry up, hurry up.
Speaker 1: That's all I'm gonna do. It's just gonna be that. And she said, you're a lunatic. I am, but it's acceptable here. Yeah, regular workplace. I'm very aware. I think I probably I think Tim and I have talked about this before in our in the room or in the show, the entire show. All fourteen people in a nine to five job, who gets fired first?
Speaker 2: Hmmm, that's a good question.
Speaker 1: I have an answer. I don't think it's actually me.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's me.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's you.
Speaker 2: I think it'd be scary.
Speaker 1: No, that guy is really good at being a chameleon who he's around. He really does.
Speaker 2: He yoked up with some finance pros.
Speaker 1: Absolutely did he have with finance pros every day they work across from usons. He's friends with one of them. True, I think it would be Elvis. He's out, he makes one inappropriate comment to somebody and it's it's over and in his head, obviously he's joking. That's what we do all the time. But I think he's done this longer than the rest of us have, and he is most conditioned to say the inappropriate stuff that gets the laugh. But in like Corporate America, they said, you said, what about that piece of bread? You're gonna do?
Speaker 2: What do it?
Speaker 1: That is true.
Speaker 2: I do see him as a good personality higher though, where it's like, oh, we just keep him around because he could take him. He winds and mines the clients and he's great. He always gets the deal totally. He steps in the deal. He steps in last minute and it's just like, okay, you you you let's go get some lunch.
Speaker 1: I was charming. Yep, Yeah, Scott, I think Scott's maybe next sum list.
Speaker 2: Oh, Scotts number one.
Speaker 1: You think he's number one?
Speaker 2: Scott's number one? Okay, Scott is number one, and I'll tell you why. The minute they're like, hey, Scott, you didn't send that report? Can you send it? It would be meltdown city. And then like he would just be in the one position the whole time, like he he could not take any direction or leadership from his like twenty five year old manager.
Speaker 1: Positions his entire life saying.
Speaker 2: Yes, he'd be so stuck. And when it came to cutting someone, they'd be like, well, there's the weird male guy that's been there for forty years.
Speaker 1: Just move his desk into the basement, like Milton from off his space exactly. His key card doesn't work. He'll be fine, He'll figure it out. Who would last the longest, Oh duh, Nate. Nate would last the longest in corporate America?
Speaker 2: I think maybe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a good schmoozer.
Speaker 2: I don't think better than Elvis.
Speaker 1: No, but he's not as goofy and inappropriate as Elvis.
Speaker 2: That's true when it comes to sit down, like.
Speaker 1: Elvis is far more enjoyable, Like.
Speaker 2: Elvis is the personality higher that takes like the big clients onto a lunch. Nate is the one that speaks at the conferences. Yeah, that's the difference.
Speaker 1: I could see that. Yeah, I just think Nate would.
Speaker 2: Stick hands at that podium. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Nate knows how to just like speak to people. Also, for however old he is, he's like like forty two forty three. He talks like he's seventy. And I think sometimes people just confuse that with knowing things.
Speaker 2: He would deliver the hell out of a keynote speech walking back and forth on stage and our company is yes, with this clicker, go to the next slide in.
Speaker 1: His sparry shoes or maybe dudes, depending.
Speaker 2: If he wants to seem humble, hey dudes.
Speaker 1: But he doesn't so spary.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, Glass is on one hundred percent classes on Oh and.
Speaker 1: I bet he's one of those people that wants to make a point. He pulls him down to the tip of his nose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little.
Speaker 1: Hey, oh that's how, and then he lifts him up and down. Look, kick kickick. I think we've nailed it here. Speaking of corporate American things that would get us fired. Do you think what Josh and I just did would get us fired elsewhere.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I thought it was great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there were a lot of things that went into it. So I today I have him like a what is like a tennis skirt, a tennis skirt, a tank top, and a jacket. I've gotten a lot of compliments today. It's feeling good, feeling great. Walking in Josh's studio, he said, oh my god, I love this outfit. I said, cool, you can borrow it any time you want. He said, really, let me try your skirt on. So I said okay and took it off, at which point he also took his shorts off, and we switched and then walked out and presented ourselves, and the reactions were incredible. What I appreciate is that before any words were spoken, all of our they're not even interns. I mean, Ben's an intern, but Abby Celia, they just whipped out their phones. It was like immediate. Celia covered her mouth because she didn't want to ruin the video sho say. She was like, oh my god. And you know what's disgusting. I think Josh looked better my skirt than I did. I put shorts on. I look like a juggalo. Crazy he actually said, you look like a jogalo. I was like, first of all, I'm disappointed that these aren't way bigger on me than they should be. He's skinny, Yeah, the fuck?
Speaker 2: Who knew?
Speaker 1: Can we talk about you being all skinny? Also, maybe I will post that picture of Josh and I.
Speaker 2: Oh he said no, no.
Speaker 1: He said, oh he did, but he posts for like eighteen pictures, so what does he want.
Speaker 2: He wants it for everyone's personal camera roles only.
Speaker 1: Please Josa scare me. Okay, we'll see how this goes. So today, Andrew and I are standing there talking chit chatting key cann and Scotty walks up behind him and creepily puts his face down by your butt yeah, and starts investigating something, and all of us were kind of like, what are you doing? And what did he say?
Speaker 2: He said, there's no way you're at thirty three.
Speaker 1: Which clearly there is a way, because your pants say thirty three and they're falling off.
Speaker 2: A little bit, thank you. Usually I'm a thirty two to thirty three. I kind of am a little tight around the waist.
Speaker 1: And it's getting tiny. She's getting tidy.
Speaker 2: Andrew, thirty three is like a good size for me. Okay, I if I anything I carry, I know exactly where I carry my weight. It's in my stomach. Oh you and me both, and but everything, like my waist has been the same size no matter what. Okay, even when I was like twenty pounds later, I still was at thirty two thirty three? Oh wow, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Why am I carry in the high guntle region?
Speaker 2: Yes? Literally just right here in my stomach in my love handles. It's like, hey, just here. Everywhere else it's like not existent.
Speaker 1: I carry it in the two worst places, right in the stomach and my chins, Like why why does it just distribute? There are people who gain weight and they still look shapely like an hourglass? Why can't that be me? Like go to my hips and ass please, but no shape like slimer it's the worst.
Speaker 2: Well, it's also like the people who are shaped like a pyramid like that to me is also insane, Like listen, it has to be somewhere. I don't think you would because imagine like you're on a call and someone's like, oh wow, okay, have you lost wait, and then all of a sudden, the camera pandown. You're like Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think you can still get away with a lot that's still like an attractive, like desirable shape. Tiny on top, bigger on the bottom.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying slimmer pyramid. I want to think of the tip of a pyramid. It's very small. As you get down, it's bigger and bigger, aren't they?
Speaker 1: Like everybody's a fruit, right, there's like the pear. Yes, the apple, which is insulting.
Speaker 2: Apple is just round.
Speaker 1: I'm the apple that's extremely rad. I'm an apple, fresh apple. I am an apple. As as per the shapes of the body, I'm an apple. All all this to say, we got totally off topic. So Andrew is a thirty three and it is pissing the fuck out of Scottie Nate. Is Josh on this train too.
Speaker 2: I don't think so, because Josh's waist size I think is the same.
Speaker 1: Apparently Josh's is mine, So that's upsetting. Maybe I am five to one. Josh is six three one two six something. He's a whole foot bigger than me and we have the same waistline. Disgusting. So the guys are upset because these two think that they're just you know, babes and great shape. Yeah, and they refuse to believe that they wear bigger pants than you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love it. Thanks, this is them off so bad.
Speaker 1: Scotty was a piss.
Speaker 2: I know it's not my faults. Sorry, I'm thin.
Speaker 1: And attractiveways I can't even see you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Wait what GODDI I'm still here? Look for me.
Speaker 1: Who's a spec of dust? Is it speaking kind? It's me? But I'm proud of you because I know you've been working really hard.
Speaker 2: I'm again even ten pounds heavier than I was now still fitting into these suckers, That's right. Yeah, I don't know why. It's like I have the sisterhood of the traveling pants pants.
Speaker 1: I'm hoping that's what this skirt is, and that didn't in fact just fit because what I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like maybe I would definitely f up that skirt you want to try it on? I don't know, maybe later.
Speaker 1: We've already violated HR once today. What do you think would have happened had somebody walk by and seen both Josh and I with our pants off, bottoms off in the studio.
Speaker 2: Uh? Yeah, I don't know. I if I were HR, i'd be like, that's their business. But also I'd maybe be like, well, I'm HR, so maybe it's my business.
Speaker 1: Well, do you know what I've noticed? What when was the last time you saw HR walk down this hallway?
Speaker 2: And that is true.
Speaker 1: I make a joke all the time. They get so mad because I'm like, we don't have HR out here, and one's like, stop it. Yes we do. Of course we do. There's someone you can report to them like, okay, but who is it?
Speaker 2: Exactly?
Speaker 1: I have no idea because of my last building, there were pull ente of HR issues and I have anyone talked about. I'm just saying no idea. Interesting, So I think we'd be fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, prep, And then they can't get mad if they saw a man wearing a skirt, because then you could be like, excuse me, gender norms. Yeah, although maybe those got rid of with some DEI cuts. I don't know.
Speaker 1: His ass might have been hanging out the bottle. I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, you could see a little cheek.
Speaker 1: A little bit of cheek.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so all of that. Wow, we've had like a whole podcast before the podcast.
Speaker 2: Do you just make it its own podcast?
Speaker 1: Maybe I will. Yes, we should just leave this as a podcast, just like this. Yeah, sounds good, right, because there's no timeline on things.
Speaker 2: When has there ever been a timeline on anything that you do?
Speaker 1: Listen?
Speaker 2: Time is a construct.
Speaker 1: I told you I will forever identify as thirty four. Forever thirty four. That's where I'm just gonna be because we can do whatever we want now.
Speaker 2: Age is such a construct. I'm just like saying the word constructs.
Speaker 1: Keep doing it, keep doing it.
Speaker 2: You're so gen z, Andrew, I'm so gen z.
Speaker 1: Okay, So people want to find you online? Where do they find you at?
Speaker 2: Andrew Pug on Instagram's.
Speaker 1: He's still trying to become an Instagram influencer public figures.
Speaker 2: What's up? Follow me and chair for more bio hacks?
Speaker 1: Are you still doing your electrolyte thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I still do have them. They send them to me every month.
Speaker 1: Are you still making money off of them?
Speaker 2: I don't really post the link much, so I'm just getting free electrolytes, so I don't really.
Speaker 1: First of all, that's how it works, Andrew. You want to promote it so that people then, oh my god, look at this guy, explain talk about your electrolytes right now?
Speaker 2: Okay, it's ultimate electrolytes. I have to post the link. If you're listening to this, go to my Instagram story and you'll see the link that you can click and buy the electrolytes from there. They're really great.
Speaker 1: In the off you explain what electrolytes do.
Speaker 2: So I didn't know this until recently, but as someone who drinks at least a gallon of water a day, I am constantly peeing. And then I was wondering why I was so fatigued. It's because I'm losing.
Speaker 1: So much flushing them out.
Speaker 2: Yes, so much salt and so many other things that you need in your body. So I was just peeing all the time and getting real tired. So if you do electrolytes, it replaces what you're peeing out.
Speaker 1: Important.
Speaker 2: In short, they don't put that as the branding.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, so fun fact here, you pretty much overdose.
Speaker 2: Nate one day overdosed himself electure. I take zero responsibility for that because Nate was an idiot and I said that. I was like, what are you doing? I never said two scoops? You did two scoops on your own and you have a heart problem. What are you doing? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Man? He was like texting people in the day. He's like, I don't know what's wrong. And I said, Hey, I'm going to check on you every couple hours, and if you do not respond, I'm sending somebody to your home. That guy's sketchy. He won't turn on a location. Yeah, well let me tell you. He asked me where you are all the time. Really, sometimes i'd be.
Speaker 2: Lying sometimes, Well, what's funny is he used to have my location. Then I turned it off. Smart, Yeah, because I'm like, if you're not going to share, why am I sharing? Yeah?
Speaker 1: How many people have your location?
Speaker 2: A lot?
Speaker 1: I think I have twenty two people that have mine.
Speaker 2: I have never once put my location.
Speaker 1: Off except for Tonate.
Speaker 2: No, well I turned that off. Otherwise it's like go for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't find me.
Speaker 2: You'll see me in my apartment a lot of times.
Speaker 1: Without a doubt that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, especially because of your redesign. Ah my happy place.
Speaker 2: Hello, I love my.
Speaker 1: Apartment so much.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy.
Speaker 1: You hate the floor Iron State Management. Don't get me started.
Speaker 2: I trust me. I've heard this so many times.
Speaker 1: I moved in and they tricked me.
Speaker 2: Just give her the floor she wants.
Speaker 1: Just give me the floor that was promised.
Speaker 2: Just give her the floor that was promised.
Speaker 1: All I ask the same floor that's in every other apartment in that building. I would like in my apartment. But no, I have blonde wood, and not just one color of that hideous ass blond wood, two colors because you've put in two different floors. Oh boy, you will be hearing from my attorney.
Speaker 2: You will the day.
Speaker 1: By attorney, I mean my chet GPT tugged up crafted letter from Nova Andrew and Puglici, attorneys.
Speaker 2: At law Nova Esquire.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely, driving me insane anyway, Okay, I love you very much, Andrew. I hope that you move your electrolytes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hopefully, I mean go buy them. They're really good. The graape flavor is great if you do the grape and the lemonade. We called that a grimace last summer. Katie Perry approved. And yeah, let's let's move some electrolytes.
Speaker 1: I guess you need to work on the pitch a little.
Speaker 2: I mean, I wasn't great at explaining them in the first place.
Speaker 1: When being honest, how are you going to be an influencer if you suck at this?
Speaker 2: I feel I'm going for the humble approach, like amen, like you look perfect as is God, but like you could do better on the hydration game.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, are you happy with yourself now?
Speaker 2: I mean, did that sound like a good pitch?
Speaker 1: No? Wow, you still need to work on it. You can like follow, subscribe to this podcast. You can leave us a talk back, which is or a review. I'm all nervous about the review sometimes, don't be Diamond's got people out here calling us racist. Maybe both of us do. I can't totally blame her.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you, let me tell you something. The reviews. I go for the I am oblivious approach, where I read it. I read it once, and then I keep it pushing. Yeah. I don't get when people are so hyped up in the negative and being like everyone saying it everything is ruined. Read it once, close it, keep it pushing.
Speaker 1: That's how I feel about that rdit room right. I exited with a quickness after the first time I saw that shit, I said no, thank you, And now people will come and try to update me on things, and what do I do. I don't want to hear it. Thank you boundaries other people's opinions about me. It's none of my business. There you go, are none of my business either, right? Like follow, subscribe, review, leave us a talk back. Specifically, if you're on the iHeartRadio app, push the little microphone button and tell us something I am at Baby Hot Sauce. On Instagram and threads. I think I said this last time, but I posted a question on Threads. I never really go there, and I forget that whatever I post on Instagram goes over there. Yeah, or maybe it was Facebook. It had me Facebook probably, and I posted a question. I got seven thousand responsive, insane. I had no idea because I don't turn on notifications and stuff.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't either.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh my god, did I go viral?
Speaker 2: You went viral?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I didn't even know, so it doesn't count. It's weird how that happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what are you gonna do it?
Speaker 1: I was like, Wow, I was famous. Didn't even have a clue for.
Speaker 2: A secondral moment once it was really fun. Well, I actually had two.
Speaker 1: The first was I like that we keep saying by and coming back go.
Speaker 2: My viral moment. The first one was my friend's dog. I dragged it to go out for a walk, but it like he wouldn't get up, so I was dragging him across the floor. I drew. No, it was very cute video. It was very funny. All yes, okay, okay, oh my god. No. I would never just be like grabbing it by the scruff. No, he's where he had a leash on and he was just like playing. So I was like draggame across the floor. It was like, come on, And so that went viral. I was featured on Japanese Japanese TV shows and all this other crazy stuff. I was featured on like a bunch of different chat shows anyway, So there was that moment and then my other friend there used to be a meme generator. This is before like you could add text to your own thing. But I put my friend's face in it and I called it the drunk face and people then started like making a drunk face meme and it actually went like semi viral. My friend was like, you need to take this down, and I'm like, I don't know how to take something off of the Internet.
Speaker 1: You cannot put the toothpaste back in the two. Once it's ound, it's out.
Speaker 2: I felt so bad because I was like, it was the friend. It was my friend Jesse.
Speaker 1: I don't think I know Jesse.
Speaker 2: No, she couldn't come to my birthday, but no she Yeah, she was the drunk face meme.
Speaker 1: So you were in Jesse's life for a viral moment.
Speaker 2: Think that the site got shut down, so it's like very hard to like find it as easily as you did. But yeah, for a second, it was like I saw people posting it and I was like, oh no, oh no, oh no, like I shouldn't have done that. I thought it was funny in the moment.
Speaker 1: I think this is a really good testament as to how unimportant and insignificant it actually is to go viral. Yeah, because we've all had a couple of moments where we've gone viral about something and it's changed our life in zero ways. Yeah zero. Nobody even remembers the thing, like Diamond always brings off this one interview that I did with Sweetie on a red carpet at one of our events, ing maybe yeah, one, I don't really have a lot of memories about that moment, but two, she's like it went viral. It was everywhere everybody was talking about who told me? Nobody told me. I had no idea, but again oblivious to that kind of stuff, So I will safely live in that space.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it really does nothing. And I mean, the best meme I've ever seen was that Ellen DeGeneres getting rid of her ruined the natural hierarchy, like the natural order of viral celebrities. Haktua would have been like just a blip in our memory, but instead we got rid of Ellen and look at her now. Hawktua has a podcast, a mean coin. The Costco guys would have been featured for two seconds, done the boom, and then Ellen would have threw them back to the Boca Ratan beach club that they belong at.
Speaker 1: Unpopular opinion, Bring Ellen.
Speaker 2: Back, I think, bring her back because she was She was the top of the food chain.
Speaker 1: Listen, the same thing happened with her that happened with Rosy o'donald. Remember, way back in the day, Rosie o'donnald was like the Queen of nice or whatever they called her with her little show. She also had a fake crush on Tom Cruise because she's, as we all know, clearly a lesbian. Would always talk about it. She was so sweet and giggly and whatever. And then as soon as she was on with that show, you saw who Rosie really was because they're putting on her performance. We didn't hire Ellen, I didn't hire her at all. But they didn't hire her to be the pope. They hired her to play a character and she did that. I don't understand why, just because like someone's allegedly mean behind the scenes, all of a sudden, that's the end of it. Yeah, Well about Steve Harvey, that guy seems like a dick.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And it's interesting to me that there are all these reports of celebrities and you know Late Night or shows like that, where the same type of behavior is said by the man and they're kind of scene as like, oh, he threw down the hammer. But the woman, it's like she was a bitch?
Speaker 1: Such a man, how dare she? She's going to jail for being a bitch like Martha Stewart did. Martha Stewart did. I don't care what anyone says. If you watched the documentary about it, she went to jail for being a bitch. Which if we're going to jail for that, I'm fucked. Don't laugh at that.
Speaker 2: Just a short time away.
Speaker 1: So shall we say bye again?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I guess we'll say bye.
Speaker 1: Okay, so like, follow, subscribe, leave us a review, leave us a talk bag. I'm at Baby Hot Sauce. He is at Andrew Pou And we'll be back mhm