Speaker 1: Pooking the coup maybe soon hearing from the league office. Pook have recently made critical comments about the NFL game officials during the live stream, saying the reps are the worst. These guys. These guys are lawyers. They don't want them. They want to be on TV too. So you don't think He's texted his friend in the group chat like, yo, guys, you just saw me on Sunday Night football. Like that wasn't p I but I called it. I mean, these guys are normal human beings too. So basically, he said, guys sometimes throw flags because.
Speaker 2: They want to be on TV.
Speaker 1: They want their friends to see them, just like, hey, hey, we ain't never been on TV. Put in State kid from Savata State. Hell, I know everybody's Flynn Bille watching. I know everybody in the surrounding county is watching. I know Savata State watch it. Okay, I want to do something good, well official. If you don't throw no flag on Yoe, how are you gonna get on TV?
Speaker 3: Yeah? That is true. And I have a question too. This is that when you do anything something outside of NFL media, are you can you still be fine for it?
Speaker 2: If you if you're a player in the league.
Speaker 1: You can't criticize officiating if you're an active player, right.
Speaker 3: See, you know what I don't know. I didn't know that. Yeah, now I didn't know that. Now now going on a separate a separate site that had nothing to do with immediate but.
Speaker 1: Said it publicly, Okay, he said if he said that to you, O Joe, and you and him, man, man, you know the deficient. Man, they's some cheeks throwing bull guy. But you can't say it on the stream. A stream is a public flatform, Joe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know that'll be.
Speaker 2: That'll be just like you going on the podcast.
Speaker 1: You're an active player and you go on the podcast and criticize the officiating. You get that left from you can get that left from Park Avenue.
Speaker 3: Yah, I ain't got that. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: So yeah, Pool Gigna probably cost your mother twenty five twenty five K forty fifty.
Speaker 3: Yes, first first offense, first offense twelve five?
Speaker 1: What what's a criticize the critical criticized official? It probably twenty five, O Joe.
Speaker 3: That's that's a whole lot for a first offense. On't you you got and you don't get no warning. They got to hear you.
Speaker 1: The next is gonna probably be fifty one hundred. That's the warning. The warning not shooting over your head. The warning is shooting your nass. You luck at his shooting your head.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right, twenty five. O Joe, Okay, you was right.
Speaker 1: Okay Birst defense twenty five, O Joe, Joe, this is right up your aylet. Dylan Brooks was simultaneously regretful that he could not finish on this game against the Lakers after an injection, and also critical of both certain calls and Lebron James. Here's what Dylan had to say about Lebron today.
Speaker 4: Oh Joe and jump, I guess he's a social media junk. Ebe all over the social so he be saying I guess what I'm saying. And when I go out there and and he thinks, like I told you, he thinks that people should think the way about him and not saying the bottom or is, you know, play a certain way.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to play that way.
Speaker 4: So he gets in his moods or his modes or whatever it is, and I'm all for that. I wish we let him shoot that shot and s would have been airball.
Speaker 3: He Hey, Joe. Hey, Joe, you know better than me. You probably know better than me too. I mean, what's what they have? Animosity And they've been having animosity for a very long time to a them too, always going at it with.
Speaker 5: The animosity though, Go ahead, Joe, Yeah, yeah, that's what I'm gonna say.
Speaker 2: It's more like Dylan.
Speaker 5: Dylan's more than agitator Ojo, but the agitator has added something to it. Yes, it ain't just defense and agitate you and try to get you at your game. He putting them numbers up this year offensively, he get into it, he get into the chicken Jo. He ain't playing. He putting that ball in the hole man. And on top of that, you know the way he plays. You know, he's such an emotion no defensive player, and he knows when he played Lebron. He know how great Lebron is. But he gonna bring it to him meaning like he's gonna be he's gonna dictate how physical this game is gonna be, primean is gonna be. I respect, I respect how you play and obviously how you get down. He's added, like I said, offensive package to his game. He's a threat. Now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a defensive guy though, right, Joe.
Speaker 1: You know, look, he see he keeps talking about social media, but he reads because the knock on Lebron that he was fragile mentally, and so what did guys try to do? What did land Stevenson try to do? He was blowing in his ear, he was grabbing his jersey, and he was doing all those things to agitate him.
Speaker 5: Kind of like Rodman. So that's what he's trying to do because he knows.
Speaker 1: If he just goes in there and just says, Okay, I'm gonna d you up, that's not gonna happen. I've got to do something to get you off your game like you and I. Oh yo, hey we talking.
Speaker 5: That talking ain't just for us, it's to agitate you.
Speaker 1: I got up for it. Yeah, okay, yeah, what you don't got, Ojo? You're supposed to be in the flat, but don't worry about it. Come on, run down the field with me. We dump into the back. You chased him behind you and you think you got me covered. Bro, you don't see that back. We just picked up twenty thanks to you, Dune dumb. So that's what you know. Dylan's playing. He says, he likes to poke the bear. You remember he was in Memphis Toe and Lebron dropped forty on them. I ain't got no respect for him until he dropped forty. And what did Lebron do to his ask in this game? Drop forty on his head and send him packing. Let me see he catching Lebron. See he's catching Lebron. In your nineteen twenty twenty one, twenty two, Lebron would have Lebron would have dropped thirty thirty five in the series on him if he had called him, and you're one through fifteen. But he catched Lebron on the tail end, and Lebron still gave him twenty six.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? Lebron gave you twenty six at forty. Hey. Hey.
Speaker 5: The one thing I respect, though, Uncle ojo By Brooks, Dylan Brooks, is that he don't do this just against Lebron. He does this against everybody. Everybody, everybody he played. You got somebody on your team who supposed to be like that. He's gonna agitate, he gonna be in their face, he gonna do the extra little bunks.
Speaker 2: Uncle. You know, you might just be running down the court.
Speaker 5: He may just give you a little show something, right, And that's how he plays.
Speaker 2: Man. That's that's that's part of it.
Speaker 1: He's an agitation you you know, you know when they he's trying to guard the best, the oppolding team's best player if they playing okay, See, he won't shave if they're playing uh uh, if they're playing with When Luca was in Dallas, he's gonna try to deal up with with Luca. You know, he's gonna try to guard Jason Tatum. He's gonna try. He he prided himself on being a defensive guy, and so he's gonna try to take their their best player hold.
Speaker 3: He undersides though, so he basically like Draymond.
Speaker 1: He shorter than Draymond. Draymond sixty six. I mean Dylan bro I taught Deylan Brooks like six.
Speaker 2: Joe, he's about six five. Yeah, but he but he's strong.
Speaker 5: He's strong O Joe.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he playing He ain't Ojo. He playing with a lot of confidence. And like I said, man, his job is to take the challenge. He's six seven jo for the opposing team.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't think. I didn't know he's that tall.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he takes he taking the challenge game. It don't matter who they play. Yeah, so respect to him, I know, I know, don't like him getting off, don't.
Speaker 2: They don't bother making Lebron.
Speaker 5: Lebron be cooking him because you know what, you know what it does, dude, It makes Lebron go to another level, whether he admits it or not. He know he had to lock in a lot against like this joke right in the BS, I gotta go get to locking in, but.
Speaker 1: Also o Jo Denn let you finish your point, but locking in without getting outside of himself because it's either one time you saw what he did, hey man, he ran slap over Dylan Brooks.
Speaker 5: Hey look, because he can only take so much after Dylan brook that bade the ball he did him in his head. Yeah, and he don't walk by him in the show to check him. He's like enough is enough enough enough? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and see the thing and the thing is is that Lebron let a lot of that stuff go go for too long. And so now people now they're trying. I mean, he don't tell them now. He don't even kill on really care. And he's like Lebron would always say say, look if I get thrown out, and he gets thrown out.
Speaker 2: Who loses.
Speaker 1: My team if I, if I get toss from a game unless if me, unless it's me and Kad or me and Steph Curry or me and Luca. It doesn't make sense, right, The trade off A A ain't equal, and so he always has to be mindful of that.
Speaker 2: They ain't talking, I mean football, we ain't talking. We talking.
Speaker 1: They ain't gonna tosk nobody unless you know, uh, you know, cheap shot head or something like that. Other than that, but for the most part, we talking on your day. Nobody goes all right, guys, cut it out.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: I tell Isam to cut it out. But look, he's added I think the thing yels. When he was at Memphis, they say, look, we want you to defend. We got guys that can score, John and Jaron Jackson.
Speaker 2: H you score.
Speaker 1: When he was in Houston, still they had Shingoon, they had Van Fleet, they had Thompson. He was still like the fourth option now Dylan Brook and so basically it's him in book.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So he's getting opportunity to shoot the balls. He's not being told no, I don't shooting that shot. Naw, that's not what we want you to do. We don't want you to stand in the corner or at plus. And they had Desmond Bane. So now he the fourth option. You got job Baine and Jared Jackson here the fourth option. On every night, he the fourth option. He goes to Houston, a very similar situation. They got KD. Well, he didn't play with KD.
Speaker 1: They got Shingoon, they got uh uh uh Thompson and Thompson, they got Van Fleet.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So guess what Joe and the kid, the kid they traded to Phoenix. Jalen Green, Yeah, Jalen Green.
Speaker 5: He been hurt, He been hurt out and deep book has been hurt a little bit this year and he just kind of he stepped into the road just all right, I'm I'm gonna come out and get to it.
Speaker 1: And so and they got this, I forget this, this kid's name. But he's been balling.
Speaker 5: Uh the the white kid from from Phoenix. Yeah, uh, I know you're talking about. I watch him play against him. Yeah, man, he been, Hey, he been, he's been balling. But you know a lot of these guys. Sometimes you have to have guys that play a role, and there are a lot of like and I told people this I said, man, look Austin Reeves on a bad team, Austin Riggs could average twenty five points game. Man, he can't.
Speaker 2: I say, Look what he's doing.
Speaker 1: He's playing as the third option with Anthony Davis and Lebron James and he's giving you twenty You mean to tell me if he's not the.
Speaker 2: First the second option? Like what he is right now?
Speaker 1: Look at what he's doing when Lebron and Luca's out forty four, thirty eight, forty five forty Yes. So hes so like when you playing on a quality team and if you a score, you have to suppress your natural instincts to go score because that's not what they need you for a particular time. Colin Gillespie, Yes, yes, yes, Gillsbie, Yes, man, he been he he been letting it fly.
Speaker 2: Sometimes he needs the opportunity. That's it, that's it.
Speaker 1: And so yeah, Billy Brooks, he plays hard, he plays, he plays hard. Now he has the game offensively, and maybe he always had it with just never allowed to show it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you know people have things be like uh and they're not allowed to show it. Now he gets an opportunity to show like, Okay, you can shoot that shot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and getting and getting and getting a little more comfortable after you know, uh, knowing his way around the court and his confidence just it's oozing on the offensive. Yeah, Like he's looking he's looking looking at aggressive, he's looking to get. Yeah, he's looking to score. So it's it's it's been amazing. Watch what you got?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 5: Bro? God?
Speaker 3: Damn A dune beetle in the house?
Speaker 1: Man, a dunk beetles I give I tell you what if you eat it, you could you could keep the fifty nine hundred.
Speaker 3: Oh man, you week come out home town.
Speaker 2: Why the fell out of the floor.
Speaker 1: A but uh nah, but look this is this is uh everything, everything with Lebron is always you try to get physical. You seen, That's what guys try to do. They try to play in physical. Try to beat him to the point, not let him get comfortable. Don't definitely don't let him elevate. Make him say he wants to shoot threes, he wants to shoot turnaround jumpers. You gotta live with that, because if he's shooting, if he's hitting three, then turn around jumpers. You got no chance because if you hug up he going by you, he still has the ability to get by you.
Speaker 5: Now he can't get by you with.
Speaker 1: The ease that he once could, and he can't drive continuously like he wants could because it takes a lot out of it. But if he's hitting that three, if he got that three ball on Joe, and we saw in Philly when he.
Speaker 5: Hit ten straight points to close that game, yeah, you're just like, oh lord, it's just one of those naby, I don't know what y'all want me to do. Yeah, nah, if he if he making that jump shot Joe, yeah, range three mid r a' don't matter like it's gonna be. It's gonna be hard to guard him. You're just gonna have to live with the results.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because if you if you hug up on him going by you, oh he's still he's still he's still cable doing that. But I you know, I ain't gotta I I like Dylan Brooks game. I like your game. Yeah, and now that he has offense to go with that defense, because I'm like, bro, you're doing a lot of talking just to be a defensive guy. If people don't come to see defensive guys, so you have to you have to do something. You got to pull a Dennis Robin. You have to paint your hair, you have to wear a wedding dress. You have to do something if you want to get the attendent like this is Robin. You gotta you gotta, you gotta have a niche.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I mean Dennis.
Speaker 1: Dennis Robber was six seven and led the League of rebound it like eight nine times. Then Robin have an eighteen rebounds a game?
Speaker 5: Yeah, crazy, that's all you're thinking about it if you if you avered an eighteen rebounds a game, that's the only thing you think about when the ball go up to figure out how can I.
Speaker 1: Get Yeah, Dennis Robert would have twenty plus rebounds and no points.
Speaker 3: Hey, and knowing exactly where the ball gonna bounce, understanding where the ball hit and where.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He told the story that he would just watch it. He would just watch people shoot. He's just like stand up on the rim and just watch and see where the ball would hit. Okay, it's going there, Okay, going there, Okay that going there.
Speaker 2: They're like okay shoot a three, Okay, boom.
Speaker 1: So he can tell like where the ball, where the ball's gonna go, and he hey, he gonna get it.
Speaker 2: That's what he's gonna do. He's gonna get it.
Speaker 1: But uh, Dylan Brooks, Man, you would definitely have improved your game, and you were right, he said, Hey, Uh, people that believe in me and telling me not to shoot, I got somebody tell me to shoot the ball, and I don't have to worry about it if I shoot. You know, they shoot the ball two times in a row, they're gonna take me out of the game. And you can you can tell, you can tell it, guys that he's playing with confidence. The team believes in him. And because when brook was out, he and colest me they were still you know, and Grace stallin so bron So he got some for you when you come to Yelado, he's gonna be riden. Kevin Uran says if he would have been told he could tear the achilles in the twenty nineteen finals, he probably wouldn't have went out there. Let's take a listen to what Kadie on Fairban Police New podcast what he actually said.
Speaker 6: Did you did you know that there was a possibility that that could happen going into the game, like Tyree said, Tyresse Halliburn said he kind of knew like it was a chance a game seven, he gotta try. Did you have that feeling before or you felt good?
Speaker 5: Nah?
Speaker 7: No, I mean achilles word word thing you like Kobe had one. But it wasn't a lot of achilles injuries around that time, so it wasn't really like I wasn't really thinking about you know what I'm saying that, you know cad Musse who could lead into that. So I was just like, I felt good, I can run up and down the court, I can I can slide lighter. Yeah, But looking back on it, obviously I wasn't. My My achilles wasn't ready for that type of load, you know what I'm saying. But I wouldn't. I mean I would. I don't regret going out there and playing. You know, if I would have knew that information, I probably made a better different decision.
Speaker 6: But yeah, it's game five. You kind of gotta do that. You know they would have told you.
Speaker 7: If they'd have told me, like you can tell your achilles, I probably wouldn't have went out there. That wasn't even in the thought process, Like I ain't even nobody really even made me aware of that.
Speaker 5: Joe be right, You don't think you don't think the worst before you go out there. But with them soft tissue injuries, man, it's like, you know, they kind of shut you down to a degree. You don't really practice, you don't really do much, and they kind of say you for the game. But the game going at two hundred miles, I ain't even you know what I'm saying. So when you have to play at that pace and you ain't accustomed to plan at that pace due to injury, like at some point, something is bound to kind of give. So I kind of see how it all kind of you know, goes hand to hand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And a lot of times you can see it. J t You see that cawboy, you see that thing ripple When they show it down, you say, okay, do you see that thing like a guitar string? Just snap, Jason Tatum, you see it, just snap. Somebody in football did theirs this year and you can see it ripple.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Look, had they told me like shadd like like concussions now, oh Joe, they know way more now than what we did. CTE wasn't no thing. Well they didn't call it concussion. Oh you got your ball rung? You got Dean.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that that didn't even call a concussion, and so had they told me.
Speaker 1: That, Shannon, you know there's a long term effect. Mayor Porter got a live today. I worry about me tomorrow. She gotta eat, she gotta have a roof overhead. I'm going out there. But just the way they is, you got ass players. Now, all the players, even though a lot of them got artificial hips and artificial knees and artificial.
Speaker 2: Shoulders and artificial.
Speaker 1: Again, all of them say they do it again, do it again, Yeah, they do it again.
Speaker 5: It's because you put so much time into it from since you was a little kid man, and to get to this point. It's hard to have a major injury and then just turn your back and here now you're gonna You're gonna least because there's.
Speaker 2: No oh yo that I wouldn't have to have.
Speaker 1: There are people that never played football and got artificial hips, got artificial needs. So what's the So can you guarantee me that if I don't play football, that I'm never that I'm not gonna have CT Can you guarantee me that I'm not gonna have to have my knees and my he'll replace my shoulder, my ankle, can you guarantee that, because if you can't help you, I'm gonna go get the bread.
Speaker 5: I keep it in real with.
Speaker 2: Right right, right right.
Speaker 1: And and yeah, yeah, I know some of this stuff probably had to do with me playing football, my helps and stuff. But I can't say that because guess what. My sister got both of her hell's replaced. She ain't played no damn football. My brother got his replace. My brother had his hell replace, and what is in his thirties, he only played seven years. I got both of my replaced. I was in my late forties, early fifties. So it is what it is. It got me, it got it was able. What it was able to do for my family is probably something that my brother and I don't know. Maybe, Hey, I think i'd have been a very successful lawyer had I chosen that path. But my heart wasn't. My My passion and my heart Joe and Ojo, my heart and passion will be a professional football player. Yeah, same, that's what That's what I wanted to do. I feel that's what God. That was God what chose me when he touched me, said Pete and Alice, that boy, they're gonna be a football player.
Speaker 5: I got a question, y'all though, for real, when when did y'all know that that John had a real, real shot at making it in the NFL.
Speaker 3: Oh, Santa Monica Junior College. It took. It took me to get to Santa Monica Junior College, and I met a coach by the name of Charles Collins, and Charles Collins told me, if you keep working the way you're working, and you pay attention to what I'm teaching you and practice, you got a real shot. And he got me to understand I had a real shot, and so working with him, and then I'm seeing the results of the work were putting in show up, you know, in games like oh, I got a shot. And this is when I was with you know, I was in junior college Uncle Joe with with Steve Smith senior. We're on the same team, you know, and I'm seeing the results show up. And then I got excited and I had become fascinated and enthusiastic about working out all the stuff he was showing me. And once I got to Oregon State and realize I can play, you know at what I'd like to consider the highest level, you know, the packed pack ten. Back then Pac twelve. Back then, I was like, oh, this is it. And you know, Joe I was one for one. Joe I was one for one. So I had no choice.
Speaker 5: But to show up.
Speaker 3: You know, while I was there, Joe I got to that pack twelve, Joe and cut up every week against the best the you know, the the Oregon Ducks in USC and Washington standing yeah, Joe I. And at that moment, once I got to work and stand and said, okay, you know what I can do this, then that confidence started kicking in.
Speaker 1: It's just like anything, Joe, you was always better than everybody else. You was always better than your high school and the surrounding there. You was always the best.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: When Coach Davis came to recruit me, he said, Son, you could play in the NFL. But I'm saying to myself that you're just telling me that because you want me to come to the Battle State.
Speaker 2: And he saw the look that I gave him.
Speaker 1: He said, no, Son, I've coached guys that go to the NFL, and you got more talent than they got.
Speaker 2: And sitting in my house, you know, I was embarrassed.
Speaker 1: The screen door hanging, you know, the chair, you know, we got bricks to hold a chair.
Speaker 2: So it doesn't you.
Speaker 1: Know, doesn't lean And he just said, son, you can play in the NFL. And my sophomore year because I started like five six games, you know, my freshman year, me and a dude named Squirrel who ended up being the ex receiver, I was diseased. My sophomore year, we alternated. But my sophomore year, I made All American. I was Black College All American. I was offensive player, the conference player of the year, Offensive Player of the year, Georgia Player of the Year, and I just and we go to the Black College All American banquet.
Speaker 2: But they back then they had the Freedom O.
Speaker 1: So the Black College just had a game where scouts would come to it was just like it was just like the Blue Gray Game.
Speaker 2: Oh so it's just like the Slinger Bowl, but it was Black College. Yeah. And coach Davis. It was coach Davis who was my coach.
Speaker 1: Willie Jeffers who was the head coach at I think South Carolina State.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 5: W C.
Speaker 2: Gordon coach w C. Gordon who was Jackson State.
Speaker 1: Uh coach Rob from Grambling Uh uh the guy from Archie Cooley from Mississippi Valley State and he's like, and all them guys, so I was the only sophomore.
Speaker 5: Everybody else was most of you. I think I was the only sophomore.
Speaker 1: I think they had like two maybe one two juniors and the rest were senior. But I was the only sophomore. And Coach David said, and it's like they was talking and everybody was talking about their guys that was in the free in the game gonna be playing. Coach David saying, I got the baddest in here, and he's sophomore. I promise you you'll see this boy playing on you know, back then in them over here, they called you see this boy.
Speaker 2: Playing on Sundays. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's when I really that's when like, okay, it really does like okay, I can I can do this. But by that time, my brother getting all this attention. I always wanted to be like my brother, and so when that is like, man, your brother could be a first round pick, I was like, he go to the NFL. I can go to the NFL. He drank that, he drunk out the well, just like I did. He went to go to the bathroom in the woods.
Speaker 5: Just like I did.
Speaker 2: He ate squirrel and turtle and all that stuff, just like I did.
Speaker 1: So for me, man, please, and I have an opportunity to transfer after my after my sophomore year. Coach David say, Son, we're not in the business to put uh to have, you know, developed kids to go to college. Go to another college, he said. But I'm not gonna stand in your way. He said, But Son, you good enough, they'll find you. That's all I need to hear. I walked out. Never crossed my mind again. I told my brother. My brother said, well, they didn't want you when you coming out of high school. Why you want to go there now? See they want you already, You're a finished product. They want you now, but they didn't want you then. So and then I got there. But I was like, man, but hold on. And then I saw like Walter Payton had went to black college, Jared Rice had gone to a Black college. All like, the hell, you say, I can't go from here? Not nobody had to. I mean, we had a guy named Bobby Curtis Uh. He was a senior my freshman year, and he ended up making the He was up when they had to strike at eighty seven.
Speaker 2: They called him up. He ended up getting a Super Bowl ring and everything, and I was like, yeah, I can play.
Speaker 5: I can play in the NFL.
Speaker 1: That's what I And then you know, playing guys that we played, uh Central Florida, and they had a wide receiver. See, I'm like most people, tell me, tell me my competition and our rise to the occasion.
Speaker 2: Right, they had.
Speaker 5: They had a ride receiver. They told me he was rated very high. I said, I'm better than him. I'm better than him. Okay, I'm gonna show it. He was a senior. I was a junior. I was a out sophomore. Cooked them that beat us, but I beat them. You know, sometimes you gotta win you sometimes you gotta win your individual battle.
Speaker 1: Oh, Joe, you ain't. I'm sorry one person. I ain't twenty one of them. But it's hard as say that. Hey did I lose a couple? Yeah, they got me a couple of times, but more time than not. After how many games I played. Out of forty total games, I'm probably about thirty seven and three.
Speaker 2: Mmm.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's because I ain't getting no touchdown, you know what I'm saying. Because because I caught them passing, like thirty nine straight games, had a touchdown in twenty one straight games.
Speaker 5: Oh y'all cooking? Yeah, yeah, yeah, I see the look behind your gun. You're like, damn yeah.
Speaker 3: I see are you are you? Are you listen? You was out there doing you do nothing? I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so but I had to, Joe man them circumstances. Man, I saw a like me and my brothers you talking about all the time, Man the house growing up. I mean you see that, Man, I would just like, like I said, I ain't never had anybody. I've never had I've never spent the night at someone's house.
Speaker 5: Growing up.
Speaker 1: Never, I've never had someone outside of my cousin spend up, spend the night over to the house. But they were in the same situation we were in. They have no running ward either. Hell, they have no plummet either. So what nigga? What they what they gonna make fun about? So I I had to. I had to, man. Like I said, I was in Glenville, My body was in Glenville, My mind was a thousand miles away. Guys, I said, it's calling me. I said, I noticed something out here better than Shanna Sharp. And then, oh, Joe, I saw Miami Vice. I saw Masachi I saw linen pants, I saw silk shirts, I saw roll lexus, I saw Ferrari.
Speaker 5: I said, that's that's it, that's it, that's it I got. I got got that habit.
Speaker 1: And then you know what used to come on with every Saturday, Oh Georgio lifestyle, little rich and famous and I'm your house, Robina.
Speaker 2: Champagne.
Speaker 5: What you think dreams life of luxury boy? Man they talking about never never heard of no to day or drive. Hey, I call it rode rodeo drive. That's where I'm going. I said, I got to have it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Man, My brother brother went to the league and I saw what you know, he got a uh my brother got his first car, he got an he got an M three.
Speaker 1: I was like, man, I said, man, I showed which. I showed which I could drive it. He left left it with left it with me two weeks. I ain't got licensed the first I had license. Then I was eighty eight. Yeah, because he got it. I had just got a licensed and I had license. I got licensed because coach All wouldn't let me graduate. My driver's ed coach, my high school coach, was my driver's ed coach. He was also my mom's coach. So my high school coach was my mom coach. My mom graduated in sixty I graduated eighty six, so he still was coaching. So and then I got to Savannah Steate Oho. So I had this z momb I Toya had to z that. I let my girl drive and then he'll come back. I would join. I would drive to South Carolina. I would drive back a strosick Porsche. I'd drive a slant nose back. I drive a big body, bends back. He had a top.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: You couldn't hit me in the ass with a red afoe Joey. You couldn't tell me nothing you gave tell me, ain't tell me I ain't it? You better, you better not tell me a sharp ain't it? Because I'm hit.
Speaker 3: And you were cutting up back then what.
Speaker 1: I said I got to have. But see, let me tell you how my brother knows me. He knows what motivates me. Hey, hey, man, want you come on? I called him up because I stayed in the dorm. Now, I could have stayed off campus, but why I'm gonna stay off campus And that money that he's sending me, I'm gonna pay for rent and gotta buy grocery I'm stay by asking this my little ass dorm eat free that money in my pocket. So he would he would call me. He would call me guy. I would call him on the phone. Hey, man, what you do it? I said, Man, I ain't doing nothing. Man, you are to come on up here and get one of the cars.
Speaker 3: Woo oh.
Speaker 2: I ain't even got no stick, but it sounded like a stick.
Speaker 3: Are you Are you a gone? Man?
Speaker 2: I'm gone?
Speaker 1: May you need to tell me I got up a tune to drive one hundred and fifty thousand dollars porch out of h B c U. Oh yeah, I got a he got a a white slid nose a porch with navy interior.
Speaker 6: Hum.
Speaker 2: I was boy showing out down there.
Speaker 5: May please? That was it?
Speaker 1: Boy, man, b ain be it old bump, old bucket. So that's it. That's what I knew, Joe. But I knew, I really really knew Joe my sophomore year nineteen eighty seven. That's what I knew. I said, Okay, yeah, I was like, damn, Because no receiver in Savannah State history that ever had a yards, nobody had ever been playing Conference Player of the Year. I was Conference Player of the Year. I was Offensive Player of the Year, I was first team Black College All American. I make and then my senior, Y'll make Kodak All American and Kodak they used to send your camera that had Kodak called.
Speaker 2: American on it. My sister still got it, still got the camera.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if they still I ain't seen nobody take a picture with a regular camera in so long. But it look look look camera like this, and they got Kodak called American on the back. But nineteen eighty seven, I knew, Joe, I knew, but I knew I had to go before then because I saw Mary Porter surroundings.
Speaker 2: I see how I grow up, and I was like, nah, this ain't it, This ain't it.
Speaker 1: And I had a bumper a nineteen eighty seven, Oh yo, I had a bumper sticker. How many HBC you got, s sc flys Ara Sharp in eighty seven.
Speaker 2: Am.
Speaker 1: So they put the put they putting the bumper stickers that you give you the prins guy, You know, you come and sitting down, you see the thing had the bumper stickers in there? How many how many HBC you guys? You know, I had a bumper sticker.
Speaker 3: Okay, I see I see.
Speaker 1: Polo Lee jeans Levi's Calvin Klein for sure.
Speaker 2: Come on that.
Speaker 3: Okay, you ain't had no truth though.
Speaker 1: Hell nah, man, I ain't want no truth by that time. If you have Polo alligator, I wouldn't even do what the fox? You remember, fox used to be a thing too. I ain't want no fox. I ain't want no tiger that had a little thing. Let look look I think they called the tiger. Now I want that if it ain't had that gator or did it have that man horse?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Man, okayyah, man, I had socks, I had the match and belt the match? What jeans? Hey, oh I'm walking like Frankenstein. I got so much starch to my jeans. I could I Joe?
Speaker 2: You had you had that shirt took?
Speaker 5: Did I stumped a stumped out there? A matter of fact, have a have a shirt pulled out of a drones? You know what I'm saying. Make sure you don't come out oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. That's when you're going to church, when you're.
Speaker 5: Going to stump out of there, guys, yeah Ojo.
Speaker 1: Terence Crawford boxing Pound for Pound King announced his retirement from the sport last night with a perfect forty two or old record thirty one wins coming by wellm knockout, a five division champion, a three division undisputed champion. He won the undisfewed the championship in the junior weld to weight, well to weight and super middleweight, the only man in the four belt era to accomplish such a feat. He's the only man to unify the belts that won sixty eight. Only man in pata Oscar dyla Horrior can claim more world titles and weight classes than Crawford, who was a perfect twenty and oh and fifteen KOs in title fights. Uh, if this is the end, what the different? Where do you rank Budd Crawfodoo as far as all time greats?
Speaker 3: I mean, listen, when we talk about all time grace, he's up there. As far as the numerical order to put him in, I really can't do that because I mean, there's so many others that are worthy of that. But he's up there with the best. But this is not the end. We know better than that. Most players do this they I mean, it was fighting. Most fighters do this. They retire and say they're not coming back and they come back depending on the fight when the when he does come back and comes out of retirement, it's going to be a mega fight. Many fighters always retire, hang up the gloves and say that they're done. Terrence Bud Crawford is not done fighting, not fighting.
Speaker 2: Give me a number to make me come out of retirement.
Speaker 5: Ye now you're talking.
Speaker 3: Hey, it's it's all the way up. He's the A side too. At that not only is hedy side, he can command a hundred million and up based on his last fight. I don't know, but and that that's what that's what he's done. So he's not gonna be retired. He's gonna be He'll fight sometime in twenty twenty six, and when he fights in twenty twenty six, it will probably be somewhere towards the end of the year.
Speaker 1: Canelo said that he wanted to fight in September. The question is, I don't know who else he can fight to command that kind of payday, because look, nobody draws odds like Canelo. The question is can because he's not gonna take Look, Canelo got what he got deservedly, so based on everything he's done, but based on everything that I've done, and I beat Canelo's ass. Now I need to be in Canelo's shoes where he I need to be where Canelo was when I took the fight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we got that's what That's what it's gonna be. Regardless, that's what it's gonna be. And the person that's going to be make that fight, it's gonna be half Turkey. It's gotta be Turkey Turkey. He's gonna be the one to make it. And Turkey understands that as well as the way business goes and the way boxing goes, once you beat the A side, you become a side. So when that fight does happen, if it is, if it is Canelo, or maybe he gives us the fight we all been waiting to see, is him and Jiron in us and he gets he takes I mean, listen, is high risk? Is high risk low reward in a sense.
Speaker 5: I don't believe that's for Bud.
Speaker 3: It is, yes, it is, Yes, it is because the risks that he's willing to take. But okay, clamoring the sea boots in his everybody is clamoring the sea boots and Bud fighting. Trust me, I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: The only person that take that kind of get that payday for him is Canelo. Why let me ask your question. If he could have got one hundred million, why the hell did he fight Canelo? Then why would he go on free weight classes instead of staying right there and fighting the guy one fifty four? Just okay, let's just say you If that was the case, why would he go three weight classes to fight a guy that that weight had been touched? Why not fight Boots? Say one fifty four if you could get one hundred million.
Speaker 3: Because you gotta get you, You gotta get you. You gotta beat the A side to get all to get that kind of money.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 3: You gotta fight Canelo and beat Canilo to be able to command No, No, it's booster b side.
Speaker 2: Boot think about it. What's what you think? Let me ask your question. What do you think?
Speaker 1: Boos is up and coming? Boots is for the up and comer. It ain't never happening. It's never gonna happen.
Speaker 3: See you know, you know you're not understanding. He's now the A side regards to who he chooses to fight. The next best in the game is Booths.
Speaker 5: Don't draw.
Speaker 1: Mayweather did not stop getting payday until win. Who did he have to fight to get the payday?
Speaker 3: Day?
Speaker 2: La hoya? Okay?
Speaker 1: Now, once he fought dey la hoarria two thousand figers two thousand and five. Now everybody they wanted to see him fight. Who the name that he fought, Packy y'all, Ricky Hatton. But Ricky Hatton was a draw. Ricky Hatton was dropping people. Paki Yau was dropping people. Shane Moseley was dropping people. Look at the people that he was fighting.
Speaker 5: Boots ain't got no name like any of them.
Speaker 3: Hold On, are we watching the same fucking fights.
Speaker 5: I'm watching the raidings. I'm watching the raidings. I'm watching the ratings draws, I'm watching the fight. I'm watching the fights.
Speaker 2: Her, oh Joe, it's about eyeball.
Speaker 3: I'm watching to fight her and I understanding the fight.
Speaker 5: The cowboys tell you what? Hold on, I'll tell you what. I tell you what.
Speaker 2: I tell you what.
Speaker 3: Let's have this conversation at the boosts walked through Virgin of Lord tease.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this are the Cowboys is good as the Patriots? Are the Cowboys?
Speaker 5: Is good?
Speaker 2: At the Broncos?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Now, which one of those teams drew fifty seven million.
Speaker 3: I like, I like where you're going. See, I like how you did that? See hey, that's why. Hey, that's why you call I see. I like how you did that?
Speaker 1: That's I like how you do this? I want that, bro, you got to draw people. See, Mayweather was gonna get because Mayweather.
Speaker 5: Was the draw.
Speaker 1: So people gonna watch because it's Mayweather. But when he fought Had and look at what he did to Ha, he ran through Had. Look at what he did to Look at what he did to uh.
Speaker 2: Barrera. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Hey, but but let me tell you something. This is the way the business is. It's always been like this. Remember how you talking about eighties the best for the best. But now it's a little different. We talk about draw The people in the boxing world want to see the best fight the best. Now, when we talk about best stylistically, Boots is one of the best. Stylistically, you can't take that away from us. Boots is one of the best. I mean, I mean, excuse me, Bud is one of the best stylistically. It makes it a great fight. Now, one of the monkey riches that were throwing there is Boots is up and coming. Why would Bud want to take that fight. It does nothing for him.
Speaker 2: He would if you could guarantee him one hundred million, he take it.
Speaker 3: I got there. I guarantee you Turkey will give him that.
Speaker 1: Beau enough only one that's white. That's why bub Bub was smart. What did Blood say from the very start? Hey, but one man out there? I want to fight?
Speaker 2: Who was that? O?
Speaker 5: Joe?
Speaker 2: Cause he know Canelo?
Speaker 1: If Canelo's making sixty five seventy million dollars. To make your question, how about you think Boots making?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Hello, before you before you say that, white think everybody called Canelo OUTA think white think Benevide has called him out. Everybody calls him out because they understand he's a cash cow. How can I make my biggest payday? I have to fight the cash cow?
Speaker 1: Right, so call do it. So that's what I'm trying to tell you. Boots does nothing for Bud. I get why Boots would want it because it's gonna be his biggest payday ever. Right, So I get I get why Boots won't this fight, But Bud, like, bro, why would I want to find a guy to make twenty million when I just made fifty million.
Speaker 3: That's that's that's that's that's the business. That's the way it is now. Just in general, I would just I'm just stating what would be a good fight stylistically in general, that's all you know. I I but but the way the business works, it's hard. It's hard to you have someone up and coming and someone that's already at the top. Why the hell am I different down? And it does nothing for me? That's just the way the business works. Hell, even Floyd had to go through that ship. Oh but even.
Speaker 5: He fought.
Speaker 2: He fought, Uh, who do you fight? He thought?
Speaker 5: Kodo?
Speaker 2: He thought, what's the left in Nay? What's the lefty? The ball head?
Speaker 6: Hm?
Speaker 2: That Cooper Judah think about who he filed? Guys fought.
Speaker 1: Guys don't want to fight him because, as andre Ward said, guys are not about legacies. See the Bud is about his legacy. Guys are about money. Now now that Bud's legacy is complete, I ain't fighting for enough of money. And if you can't be, if you can't generate, if you can't guarantee me a hundred, I ain't ain't worth my.
Speaker 2: Tax because they definitely don't want their record.
Speaker 1: No, no, So if I gotta if I got to risk it, o't you You are risking for five million? You're gonna risk sharking festive waters for five million or one hundred million?
Speaker 3: Well, I already already said it, though I said it would be a great fight. But I said he's not going to take it. No, I'm I'm speaking.
Speaker 2: Oh you want to an approach him? Okay?
Speaker 3: Oh my, oh my goodness. What both of them switch hitters? Oh my man, man, listen that thing, that.
Speaker 5: Thing is you dance.
Speaker 2: You don't say switch hitters.
Speaker 3: I like saying switches because they can fight from both stays.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you don't. Switch hitters mean a different thing in different places. But okay, I get what you're saying.
Speaker 5: Oh my bad, bad, Oh Joe, Oh Joe. Okay, okay, hero win go step right up. What happened?
Speaker 1: Study reveals that the average size penis in the US state.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, hey, Paul, hold on.
Speaker 1: Men from Alabama. You know you bored born Alabama, black Spade. I'm just saying, on Joe, I just said, I'm just saying. I just said, live seven point four four inches, while West Virginia comes in second at seven inches. The other end of the scale, Delaware who said the average inches is about five point two two. This is closely called by New Mexico with uh the bottom five Arkansas.
Speaker 3: Damn God?
Speaker 5: Is that Joe?
Speaker 2: O Joe, Joe.
Speaker 5: I was from Alabama. I told you this sign that o yo, Remember I told it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: What they trying, what they try to say, I show hope you, I show hope you from Uh you know you just you moved. You was born in Alabama, but you moved to Arkansas at a young age.
Speaker 2: Man. When they who are doing these studies, he a.
Speaker 3: A and Joe. You know, I don't I don't. I don't know anything about any studies. You know, my my, my, my reputation in general, Uh, it precedes itself. So I just this same yeah, that that I don't know about that one.
Speaker 2: Florida is in the top six at six point eight five. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean you know what old Alabama or alab you know, you know that Alabama blacksnake? Yeah, you know, you know he sometimes some one thing they say about study. Sometimes they be off a little bit.
Speaker 5: Well, hey, hey, that old Alabama blacksnake come out. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Hey, hey.
Speaker 2: With the baby on the baby come out.
Speaker 3: Hey, hold on, he how you came how he came back in high school? Here you how you wrapping around? How you wrap the cord round again?
Speaker 5: Wrap that chord? Right?
Speaker 3: And that and that ship was so funny. Boy. Oh but that had me dying. Oh, that had me dying.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, Joe, then say your cable to the call boys, Son boys said to wrap it up.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's a wild story.
Speaker 5: Joe.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, listen, I think listen, it's funny exactly. I can reflect back and I can laugh about it the day. You know, I wasn't mad, Joe. I was just disappointed because they told You know, when when people tell you something, they tell you for a reason, especially when you're that young. You know, you think, you know, I'm thinking that I'm that boy. I'm on the football team. I'm one of the star players. Ain't nobody gonna do nothing to me, boy, I'm him.
Speaker 2: Hold hold hold on. But you said, you say her head was mashed up against them.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, he had in the back seat. He had in the back seat, Joe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, uh, the ponytail. It kept hitting the river view mirror. You know, dude, dude had a little a little small low call a little smaller car, like a little Dotson, like a little dots lot cheat, little cheat, little Dotson. Yeah, yeah, Joe, it ain't any at that day, I wasn't scarred. I was disappointed, but I became a different individual.
Speaker 2: You scarred.
Speaker 5: Bro's okay, it's okay, it's okay, because see I know, it turns you into a saving you. You walk into something like, yeah, you had after that, man, hey, Joe, after he had to on wine all that.
Speaker 3: Come on, come on, come on now, come on, not.
Speaker 5: The chat chat. I ain't got nothing to do, lord, and it got hot here all let me for you. Every time Joe tell this, he's talking about it.
Speaker 3: It's all. It's all good, you know, throwing the love, throwing the exaggeration, you know, it's all that's That was a good one.
Speaker 2: Oh Lord, happened? I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: We gotta fight what's his name, Joe, We're gonna fight him and have more we have come on night cap.
Speaker 3: And name Pierre Pierre, Pierre, Yeah, Pierre. I wonder I wonder where Pierre at man Pierre sings Jean.
Speaker 2: If anybody can find him, it's in and there care.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, they could, they could, old goddamn Pierre man.
Speaker 1: But Joe, Joe was originally from Alabama. He just you know, he's for the years.
Speaker 5: Now I'm I'm playing where I'm from them that that ain't right though, you know who's doing all this?
Speaker 2: Come on now? Ah man?
Speaker 1: Wow, men, we got the what you call they got, they got what you call him the stats. You know, y'all know I originally bro, You know you I feel little time in Alabama.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was born. I was born in Illinois. Oh you're born in Illinois. Boy?
Speaker 3: Wow, what a time?
Speaker 1: Hey, brothers from Delaware. I can help you out. Get on the sparks. What I mean, whatever you got, you reach your full potential. Isn't that what it's about?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Now, I ain't gonna say it's gonna be like Pierre. I ain't gonna say it's gonna be that.
Speaker 5: But but I'm just saying we can up.
Speaker 1: If prescribe new sexual health patients get fifteen dollars off their first order of roast barks on a rear curring plan, connect with the provider at r O dot CEO slash Nightcap to find if the prescription roast barks are right for you.
Speaker 2: There. It is right there, right there on your thing. You see it right there.
Speaker 1: Yell the world. We can help That's all I'm saying. We can help you. Oh, show them things work, o, Joe. Oh yeah, oh absolutely.
Speaker 3: But hey, listen, Joe, I popped one on the show. I pop one on the show.
Speaker 5: Year me.
Speaker 3: I popped on the show the other. I think it was two weeks ago, you know, before the before we started. Now you know, we go by two hours. I wanted to make sure that the marity I want to make hey, make sure to get to the blush yemmy.
Speaker 2: But I'm telling you, boy, look at I get on that spark in their likes.
Speaker 3: A Joe, I let that thing marinate the whole show. Joe, you hit me.
Speaker 2: Sins was up there.
Speaker 3: She you know, she's waiting. She ain't had no idea. She was sleep, Joe. I tell you no, lie, I lie for you before I lie to you. Joe. What it's a good thing. She had insurance. You cut up, Joe. A boy, she hit She touched every corner, Joe, and every corner, every corner in the high.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: You ain't supposed to do Mama like that.
Speaker 3: Oh no, oh no, sometimes sometimes you gotta, yeah, give give it a good understanding because I'm kind of kind of I'm kind of on the old side. Now, I'm kind of on the old side. So I can't get up. I can't. I can't get them kind of performances all the time. Once every six months. I had your thinking, Joe, once every six.
Speaker 1: Back in this is a different type of enhancement, enhance her. But it was like, uh, it had to be two thousand and three, two thousand and four. I steal about I'm still good, Joe, I'm still good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you don't you know, you know I would. You don't show what what over there? You know I'm walk up in that thing. Oh Joe, you know what I'm saying. I put it on her. I put it on a good Joe. I'll tell you what I said. I put it on him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I put it on him. Now see when I'm gonna see you, guys, said, I came back. But you know I went back the second time, Joe, I ain't.
Speaker 2: Had that in my system.
Speaker 1: It wasn't the same kind of theatrical performance that I had, folks.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And the first one.
Speaker 1: It was probably like a Denzel or Tom Haynes Yeah, or Daniel day Lewis performed it.
Speaker 2: One of those performances.
Speaker 5: This laugh one probably was like a Tom Green or David's fade type of performance. You want it over, you're say.
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 5: I called him. I called you know. I said, hey, you know, I said, you know, what's up?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Said, uh, you know, can I come back? You know one thing? I see you again? She said, uh, when you free? I said, well, you know, I work work around your schedule. She said, what about Friday. I said, okay, I'll see you Friday. Joe, I swear right, head of guard. She said, bring that dick you had the first time.
Speaker 5: Okay, what a god, Joe, what a god. But hey, see they tell you something. See then what you get when you lay your best pipe down in the ring. You know you're playing on buying it.
Speaker 2: You just playing on ring it for a little while.
Speaker 1: Hey, but but you got to make that first depression because then you never know if that's gonna be the first or the.
Speaker 2: Last that it might be.
Speaker 5: It you want to show out.
Speaker 2: There, Yes, sir, yes, sir, yes, shir Hey boy.
Speaker 5: Boy, so hey, Joe, I got you. I got you, Joe, So make you just make sure you open the trophy.
Speaker 3: I promise you.
Speaker 1: In two weeks you see another trophy sitting on the mantel. Another one. Oh Jo Joe is time to play play a favorites ented by prize picks.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Here's the staff three pick power play ahead of tomorrow's Thursday night game.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, Joe.
Speaker 1: Kyron Williams will have fifty six yards rushing tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Fifty six Who they playing?
Speaker 1: See how to play see how to play the Rams.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be a good game.
Speaker 2: Dam in Seattle. Mum hum, yeah, I'm I'm I'm gonna say, yeah, I'm gonna say the boy playing for something.
Speaker 1: Man, this this actually this is for to take over the leave for the conference.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got him, Yeah, I got him. Getting down Joe? What you thinking, O, Joe?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 2: Were the right rushing fist? You put eight up there in that box? You want to that boy's gonna be picking you out.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go under the third and rush defense.
Speaker 2: You're taking the under. Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: But they but the but they kind of split him in sharping though. All right, ash if you don't hear y'all blame ash.
Speaker 2: Is he taking the under? I'm taking over all.
Speaker 1: Right, we're going over here, gonna have fifty six yards, all right, pook and the cool will have at least one touchdown.
Speaker 3: O Joe, Hell yeah, I wouldn't care. I wouldn't care who they were playing. He finished, ol, I know Uncle Gren with that God damn pooga cutting up, boy.
Speaker 2: You get you nervous?
Speaker 1: On well, hold on, hold on, Blake Corwyn, Blake Corwn, That's who he is. He shares, He shares carriers with him.
Speaker 5: Though.
Speaker 2: Hold on, he's talking about Pooka. Still.
Speaker 1: I'm going back to i'ma say, I'm saying he's going under. Chat what y'all think? What y'all think? Chad, y'all think he get fifty six yards?
Speaker 2: Russian?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna let the chat pick y'all sin gonna get fifty six yards? Pooka, Pooka man. They got spooned, they got woling, Oh Joe, they that secondary man.
Speaker 3: And listen, I listen, I don't care who they got they put. They put Pooka. They put poop in the core in position to make plays the same way they do JSN, the same way they did Cooper Cup he's he scoring.
Speaker 2: All right, what y'all say the scoring? Let's take it. Rashid Shaheed thirty six yards receiving.
Speaker 3: Thirty six Yeah, he gonna get He's gonna get it.
Speaker 2: Don't really be going in the ball like that though, O Joe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but but he he's so fast and the plays he had is gonna be something explosive.
Speaker 2: Tell you what do you call him?
Speaker 1: JS ain't gonna get them targets now, yeah, but he ain't gonna get some deep.
Speaker 5: Or she is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, I say going over, So let's take the over.
Speaker 3: I tell you I hate it.
Speaker 2: I told you he going more. So he's gonna have more than thirty six yards.
Speaker 1: Pook and the cool will have at least one touchdown and Kiren Williams, Damn, I'm gonna go over. I'm gonna take the over more more, he'll have more than fifty six yards twenty five dollars to win. One hundred and thirty one dollars and twenty five cents. Download the app today. Use Coach Shinnon to get fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first five dollars lineup prize picks. It's good to be right, all right, we will get you out on thisins. It's time to play our final setment of the evening. It's time for Q and A. Leon Hill said, let's go nightcap. Daal the dumb d says, love the Big Three?
Speaker 2: What's up? I so good or bad?
Speaker 1: What if you're welcome to the league moment where you said, dang, it's different on this level.
Speaker 2: My welcome to the league moment it happened. Uh.
Speaker 5: I think it's like my third or fourth game my rookie year. We played against the Washington Wizards. That's the year Michael Jordan came back. Oh and uh okay Ojo. I idolized this man since I was a kid, So to get a chance to play against him when he came back was like, it was surreal to me. I didn't even get no sleep the night before because I knew he was my matchup. I had to guard him for the first three quarters, okay, and then Paul Pierce Gardener for the fourth quarter. Right, So the whole time I'm thinking about the game plan and what I gotta do is stay down on pump fakes this, that and the third man, I'm going for pump fakes. He and Hey, look, you know how you could just be over zealous and just going for every little move.
Speaker 2: That's kind of how it was.
Speaker 3: You're going off everything Joe.
Speaker 5: I was because I was so geeked up O Joe in my head, I felt like his moves was gonna be a lot faster than what I was gonna anticipate, right and uh after he was forty years old at the time I was twenty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, it was, it was. It was a surreal moment though.
Speaker 3: How many scored on you, Joe?
Speaker 2: He had thirty one? Oh Joe, God damn Joe.
Speaker 5: He shoted like twenty seven times. Oh Joe, twenty eight times with thirty one. Ain't that's that's all you can That's.
Speaker 2: All you can asks for.
Speaker 3: He gonna get okay, okay, me in assassins.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'll never forget that game.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: Hoodie.
Speaker 1: Jim Rash said, Budd is not fighting Boots because Bud isn't dropping weight to fight it. He's been there, done that, Bud versus Devin hated what I woke man, buddy, But Devin handed don't want to see Buddy. Yeah, ain't gonna fight, But I mean, you're gonna have to go. I mean you're gonna have to probably go I mean to fight Bud. Oh Joe, you gonna have to be at least one sixty Budd ain't going back down, not to know, not to.
Speaker 5: Know one fifty one fifty seven. Hold on, he.
Speaker 2: Got a He got a better chance of fighting Boots than Bud, don't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Devin hated No man too small.
Speaker 2: For boot for Bud.
Speaker 3: Bok boosk make one sixty eight.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Moving up is easier than coming down. Yeah, yeah, I mean that's what That's what killed Roy when Roy went up. Remember when Roy went up to heavyweight way one ninety three and then he had to come all the way.
Speaker 3: Back down, way back back down.
Speaker 1: Yeah heh bad boy Skip Danny j R. NFL doing the draft lotter is needed. No tanking, Yeah, well who you think the Giants, the Jets? Who you think tanking? Cleveland?
Speaker 3: Hey, all three need to be under investigation.
Speaker 1: True inflation. Who is getting traded which is probably not gonna happen. Where would he end up? I mean, he got fifty four million guaranteed next.
Speaker 3: Year, O Joe, he ain't going he ain't going over.
Speaker 2: Oh he getting a body there.
Speaker 3: You think they're gonna eat that. You think they're gonna eat that dead cap, that dead money?
Speaker 2: Yep, damn O Joe, you don't bitch O.
Speaker 5: Yo.
Speaker 1: A guy that's been your starter for the better part of four five years and you bench him the last three games of the season. He ain't coming back.
Speaker 3: You're right, you're right, right right? Hey, remember there I go again, using my heart instead of my mind.
Speaker 2: See, oh, Joe, you just saw this three years ago. What did Denver do with Russ? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, same money, right, you're right right, slick underscore ass butter. Hey, o yo, you can have Dylan Gabriel lefty lefty.
Speaker 3: Nah be good? Well, hell, hey, we can have your door. Since they want to play games, you take your door.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got a place. I got a place for what you doing? Oh you want to go to the Cowboys? Nah?
Speaker 5: At m man they got a first round pick. Joe, you got the Pennies Jr. The man just got here. Yeah, Sandia, what you want to folks? They try to sit around here. Man, you know it's a football town. The folks ain't playing.
Speaker 2: You know what happened.
Speaker 5: If you do it, come in, you know what happened. They'll turn this city outside down.
Speaker 2: Boy what you better get well? He better get well soon. Hoba b that oh Jo.
Speaker 1: My wife and I are visiting Mi Abbi for three days next week, and he must do recommendations.
Speaker 2: I love to check out your favorite Cuban spot.
Speaker 3: Must do recommendations. Obviously, I'm not sure where you stand, but Havana Cuban Cuisine, it's right here in Davy, right off Flamingo and Griff, I mean Pine Island and Griffin, Havana Cuban Cuisine. What else? What else?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: Restaurants?
Speaker 6: Hm.
Speaker 3: Another place I want to try for breakfast, It's called Little hen So Cuban spot. Little hen for breakfast, that's easy, remember and probably dinner, go to the Michai for dinner. Go to the Michai restaurant. Enjoy the show. Make sure you make reservations so both of you can enjoy the Polynesian show. You really you were really, yeah, you will really enjoy that. You won't have to take that trip all the way in Hawaii to experience it. You can experience it right here in Miami. Havana Cuban Cuisine, Little hen for breakfast, the Makai for dinner. Tell them oo sent you.
Speaker 1: Shut the Pope said, o Jo, do you think Miami have a shot at getting John Moran before the trade deadline? With the heat infrastructure and the influencers like yourself and the hip hop artists who love the heat, will that help bring the joy back to him?
Speaker 5: O Jo Jo that.
Speaker 3: I mean, well, listen, for one, I talked to John, I talked to y'all on multiple occasions. I talked to pat Riley, I talked to Mickey Rrison. I think it would be uh uh, and it'd behoove John Moran to make that move here if he sees fit. Due to the structural environment and the discipline that pat Riley commands, I think it would be good for him. It'd be a great The environment would be great for him because he can't be too loose. You can do your thing, but you can't be too loose, you know. And I think the structure that that we add and can give him organizationally, will pay dividends for his career long term.
Speaker 5: Would you think, Joe, you think that's a good place for him. I think it could be a good place for him, Uncle. I think it a rejever rejuvenator is uh. His love for the game. You know, its love for the game, his passion for the game. Miami is a is a tough place to play if you ain't got no discipline. And that's all I want to say. Like, you know, I've I've played there and uh, you know, they expect a lot out of their players.
Speaker 2: Man, So you know that's the hell of the city to be in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if he got there wild like that in Memphis, I can imagine what Miami gonna be like.
Speaker 2: That's the only thing I could think that.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, no, no no, no. Hey, Joe, he gonna be good. He gonna he's gonna be good. Listen, we got hey, Joe, listen to me. We're gonna get him twenty four hour security. You know, we're gonna, were gonna we're gonna monitor where he goes. So you can't go nowhere in Miami, and padd ain't gonna know. He can't go nowhere in Miami, and Paddy gonna know. It doesn't matter what a stop that you go into that foe A. Yeah, your boy in here. You gotta he good, you got it. You say you're good, you good. See in Memphis, you can't control that and Mephis. You can't control that. In Miami, you can control that because everybody know everybody, and all the people with that kind of status go to the same places, so it's easy to keep that under control.
Speaker 2: They were they work, They work in Miami.
Speaker 3: Old Joe, Yeah, I know he gonna work. Now, well he ain't get that guy damn good. But just he ain't just walk. He ain't just walking and just walk into that. That ain't nun to work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they I seen some different stuff that boy.
Speaker 1: I got no chill up and your rookie year Steve b at Water knocked out six foot one, two hundred and fifty three pounds Christian A.
Speaker 2: Koyer with that monster head.
Speaker 1: What was the sideline and locker room reaction were going crazy because you know, I have seen Christian the Cooier run.
Speaker 2: Mean, like I said, he's huge.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, he did have some big ass past, but he's a muscular guy. He was legit to fit there. I mean, you know, Nigeria, they called it a Nigeria nightmare for a reason. He had no lateral movement. But if you got ahead of steam, you run your ass over and he ran. I mean he ran.
Speaker 5: Poor farm.
Speaker 2: Man boy, that just so happened. We rock and rolled the safeties and water was coming.
Speaker 3: Down there, perfect perfect timing.
Speaker 2: What are we going crazy?
Speaker 5: Water?
Speaker 2: He wasn't never the same. He wasn't never the same. Go back and look at it. He wasn't never the same.
Speaker 3: And that's like a boxer when a box is getting knocked out for the first time. Hey, your little tenant, time you get out there and that rings.
Speaker 2: It's easy for you to get knocked out again. That's why what concussions, oyo.
Speaker 1: Once you get one, you're more susceptible to getting another, especially right afterwards.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Hey Preak ninety eight digging the style tonight, o cho out here built like frozen. Jason Zelda said, I turned thirty eight today. I feel like I'm ancient. All of I want for my birthday is my quarterback Dark to stay healthy, the gym, the gym, the gym gone, a guy like Mike Tomlin, to need my giants, and Ojo and uh to wish me a happy birthday. Jason, You've been a supportive ours for very long time. So each of each one of us, Joe, Ojo and myself would like to wish you a happy birthday. Dark is gonna have to stay healthy. Think about it, Joe. He's been evaluated for a concussion about five times.
Speaker 2: That's not good in one year.
Speaker 3: Yeah he got he got a chill.
Speaker 2: You really ain't trying to.
Speaker 5: Get evaluated for five concussions in a career, let alone in a season.
Speaker 2: He's seeking country. Oh you can't do that, Yeah he is, he's seeking contact.
Speaker 3: You got to cut that down, boy, Joe, I played all the years, Brow only only had two.
Speaker 2: You getting you, getting down, getting out of bound.
Speaker 4: Win what.
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 3: I got one from Brian Russell and I got one from Ray.
Speaker 2: That was it. That was it.
Speaker 3: And Joe I played, you know, I played, I played reckless.
Speaker 2: Joe I played.
Speaker 3: I played talking trash, you know, yipping and yapping.
Speaker 2: Boy. I made a.
Speaker 3: Business decision every time. I ain't got no time to play. I ain't trying to get no extra yards. I ain't no, I'm good.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Fenn's in New Jersey said good evening and good riddance to tour twenty twenty three with the fans seasons.
Speaker 5: That was it.
Speaker 1: Tank for Tour. Should have burned it all down for Burrow. Well, you know what, when it comes down to it. Guess what, o Joe, Yeah, you guy. Brian Floor was right. Oh yeah, Brian Floyd's was right. The owner got to eat this one. He wanted tour Flora Is wanted Justin Herbert. Look with Justin Herbert, We'll never.
Speaker 3: Know, but yeah, I mean unless you play Madden, you can put Herbert on Madden.
Speaker 2: Loud twenty casey I sold.
Speaker 1: Do you think Kobe's twenty two thousand and seven to twenty ten run it's overlooked? Usually Pete tried to diminish because he had shot, but failed to mention he won without the top seventy five player, which was back to back. Also we need isogear said, oh oh, o Jo, you got a chill? You think two thousand and seventy two ten Joe was overlooked? I think I think it is kind of overlooked in his career. I mean, but you know the ones who know obviously you know it stamps his legacy. But man, when he did have shit, I could just go back to oh one, Uncle Ojo. Through throughout that playoff run that was you know, obviously going into my rookie year. So I spent a lot of time in LA. I have the they're probably one of the most famous agents RN Teller. Kay Kobe had the same agent. Tracey McGrady had the same agent. So I spent a lot of time in La watching man, just watching this dude. And uh man, he was amaging like thirty three, ten and eight. Like his numbers was almost equivalent to SIT numbers back then.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: When when when he wasn't playing with Shock and he finally got a chance to lead a team, Yeah, I think I think that does goes a little underlooked because he was I mean, he performed at a high level.
Speaker 2: Man, he was, he was he was a beauty to watch then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, look, Shack make it easy for a lot of people, but he still had to score those points.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And then when it without Shock, he did average thirty five a game.
Speaker 1: He had an eighty one game, and he had a month stretch where he was just like crazy, he was getting sixty plus points in three quarters. There hadn't been very many people in the history of the NBA could put the ball in the basket like Kobe. Yeah, nobody worked like him, so give him his credit. Yeah, he was about Yeah, he's gonna take shots, gonna take bad shots. But he's gonna make bad shots too. There was not a shot that he didn't think he could make, and he was willing to take that shot at any time of the game. So if you if, if, if you're willing to be the hero, you gotta be okay being the villain too. Yeah, and he didn't care about eating one way eating care Uh Jay Ski ninety seven were backed, were back. This is the U we love to see. Welcome back up man. Probation still, I gotta wait your twenty.
Speaker 3: Man head boy. You ain't had probation, my ass, but your ship revoked after the shot.
Speaker 1: Oh no, ain't no probation to night by all you was told me eating huha will grow hair on your face.
Speaker 2: We're un find this beard at Joe's love advice, I ain't saying, but I yeah, I heard that too. You do a little bit of that, Joe, Joe, Joe, I see on the side of your Joe.
Speaker 5: But hey, you know mind spider, you got me a little spidery Yeah, yeah, ye, okay, Okay, you ain't young. I just see that joint, that that joint come all the way down to your will it. I gotta get it cleaned up. I'm gonna get it cleaned up the.
Speaker 2: Bar, are you good? Let me don't go.
Speaker 5: Wizo man. Let the South Pemper ride. Baby, I gotta get what I'm saying. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I might coach it. I might just have a go tee. I might just do a go tee. What you think about to go to?
Speaker 5: Yo?
Speaker 2: Joe?
Speaker 3: No, no, get get the full beer because I remember I told you I'm gonna get the bier too.
Speaker 2: Want a unit? He want to get a beer. He wanted to get a beer so bad, Joe.
Speaker 3: I'm gonnaet. I'm Gonnaet'm gonna get a unit because I wanted I want mine to be full. To get it takes too long.
Speaker 5: I got somebody who do who do that? Down here in Atlanta? Man, say he get you.
Speaker 3: Right about I'm about the beard though, the beer unit?
Speaker 2: Hey you right?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, like a Big four joint.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, matter of fact. You know what, I'm gonna do it when we do when we do the you know, the the adventure stuff. Yeah, I'm gonna have I'm gonna have a beard. I'm gonna have the beard then.
Speaker 1: No, I mean, I mean people like man, I ain't even know you, bro, I shaved every day, So that's why I didn't. You know, it didn't have Fatuary. I just shaved every day. This is Saturday to be two weeks, Joe, This is basically two weeks. So I gotta go to the seventh. I gotta go to the seventh of January. It's got'a be a month.
Speaker 2: Oh man, you'll be good. That ain't gonna be full feeling everything, feeling all the way out.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's taking me. I'm like, I wake up, like damn. My sister don't know yet.
Speaker 2: My mom don't know. My daughter Cayle saw, she's like daddy, I look good. I like that. Man. My grandmother rolling on my grade. My grandmother did not like no beer.
Speaker 1: Uh no man beards and tattoos. I can't stand nold beards.
Speaker 2: Matter. You know, the old school. Yeah, my granddy just had My granddad just had a mustache. Ima.
Speaker 1: See, I'm gonna give it, you know, Like I said, I'm gonna go to your little January and self with the I is and then if I if I if I like it, I'm i'milla keep I will keep it a little while.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think this is something that I'm gonna take to the you know years, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, I just want to see what I just want to see what it looked like.
Speaker 2: I just didn't know.
Speaker 1: I ain't know I had this much great though, that's for damn sure. I won't go one more than my chin. I'm like, Damn, I look at it blank. So well that's where it is. I'm gonna keep it. I gotta tell a day. So that's about. That's almost. That's almost three little less than three weeks. Tono g ninety five ninety nine. Only two quarterbacks have twenty wins, seven thousand passing yards, and fifty touchdowns in their first two seasons, Damn Marino and bow Knicks.
Speaker 5: Bow Knicks, M play for my team, kyt Span. What's up?
Speaker 1: Oh Joe Blessings from Atlanta, Georgia. Where does Julio Jones rank some of the guy you guys all time receivers? What made him so special?
Speaker 3: Side speedst size, speed route running for a guy outside, For him to be able to sit down and get in the in and out of those breaks with something special? Oh yeah, M run every run the whole tree. Short routes take him to the house. Intermediate routes take him to the house, deep balls, take him to the house.
Speaker 1: And he had oh Joe, remember now he had some. He dealt with the injuries early in his career a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then and then he started to deal with ham strengths injury. Remember he had that foot injury.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Because he had like a two hundred and fifty something yard game, he had a three hundred yard game. Man, he was he was. He was at the top, He was at the apex. He was at the top of his game. He was at the top of his game. He was something special to watch, and I think the thing Yet I wish, I wish he had finished his career in Atlanta because once he started bouncing around O show, he wasn't the same, right.
Speaker 3: Because you know once once you bounced around, they're not gonna use you the same.
Speaker 2: Nope, Nepe, you're right.
Speaker 1: Oh you always say the grass ain't always greener, uh, Caleb Dannis, Oh Jo, finish the lyrics. You want me to take you shopping? I need your song or Spotify love y'all, nightcap.
Speaker 3: You want me to take you shopping?
Speaker 5: Girl?
Speaker 3: You tripping night? Nice little That one of my first songs that went when went platinum back in seventy, back in yeah, early early two thousand.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, okay, you got some hits.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I only had what was the one hit? Wonder Joe get out? That was the only song.
Speaker 1: Doctor leb Brown, MD, it's my birthday. Happy birthday, doctor Lebron, or Lebron Lebron, Happy birthday. D okay, happy birthday. Hopefully you're doing something fun. You know, you got a nice little date going out, getting a little bite to eat.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: Kevin Kyle says, salute fellas.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe Iso, when y'all bringing the show to Indianapolis, y'all got love out here. Also, Joe, when was your welcome to the league moment?
Speaker 3: We welcome to the league moment? To my welcome to the League moment ain't happened till man years in. Yeah, that that Brian, that Brian Russell hit. Yeah, I was out cold.
Speaker 1: Bron Marlin s five and said, h did you get a chance to go to the rodeo last week in Vegas?
Speaker 2: I did not.
Speaker 1: I did not, but you know what I should have went just to I just want to go see the bulls up close and personal. I want to see those bulls because you know, I grew up in the country. Oh Joe and uh mister Sammy Kirkland, he had cattle.
Speaker 2: He had uh yea he had he had.
Speaker 1: He had Sandy Gertrude's which is red with a white face. Col Mister Sammy had. I think he had like Charlete's got to Charlat.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think, what do you have? He had some?
Speaker 5: Ain't you'll said, count Tip, Uh no, ain't you on the count table. We like my grandfather had. We had, we had cow, We had pigs.
Speaker 1: Like neighbors in between mister sam and mister Ronnie Ron they had cattle. So my grandfather had pigs. Cattles a lot eather. I believe cattle is a lot either. They just eat more. But pigs they constantly, they constantly looking for ways to get the f out of the fence and them jokes just we lay. You know, we have hot wire, which is an electrical fence.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I got on the bus so many a morning to see my aunts and my sister them running running hogs. I felt bad for goud them hogs got out. Barney Partter, ain't care. Ain't no school ain't no nothing, get them hogs back in. I felt bad they grinding feed, they ate Barney playband. I showed wish oh show could.
Speaker 2: Have got some of that. He showed good all that all that that that that that that un seriousness that freed.
Speaker 3: I would have been joking back. Oh hey, hey, listen, hey, Mama, Mom and grandma, I mean Mama and Grandma tried to whoop up Adam whooped that out of me.
Speaker 2: I'm still old Joe.
Speaker 5: Hey, hey, once it's in you, as in you'll it might have got back here you once, once you got grown and got out on your own, but it will gonna be in you right there.
Speaker 2: Jet up, Acris, what's up? What's up?
Speaker 1: H I left Ohio to get some son in Vegas. It's just as cold as Vegas as there is no Ohio. Somebody experience was live. Yeah, it's it's it's cold now at night. Now you gotta realize it's the desert. It burned your ass up in the day, it frees your ass at night. I mean, so you might get a fifty sixty degree you know, tip drop, because it could easily be eighty and all of a sudden it be damn and you know twenty thirty. It cold at night here, especially this time of year, but even the desert, it's always been like that. That's why you have to be really careful because they can be scorching. How they can be one ten, one twenty, and all of a sudden they drop all way down to the forty. So I'm sorry, Bro, I'm sorry, Joseph Shamoum. You guys talk about podcast bowl or the conversation just over.
Speaker 5: It ain't over.
Speaker 3: Man, and boy don't want no smoke. Man, I got boy don't want no smoke.
Speaker 1: We got like five you know. I gotta get with p Max. We gotta get with a couple of guys and say, Okay, what we're gonna do.
Speaker 3: Hey, get they ask what that's what they're gonna do?
Speaker 2: Away? Yeah, what we're gonna game. We're gonna play.
Speaker 3: Hey, ain't listen anything, It don't matter anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we played it. I mean listen, y'all know. If y'all know anything, y'all know, I'm a player. We just said, you just are trailer. Just go out there.
Speaker 5: Okay, guys, you show up, Nah, listen, you do it, You do what you need to do.
Speaker 3: Just no i'ma just know I'm gonna be ready in my mouth and my mouth gonna be running for sure.
Speaker 1: So if we bowling, guess what we're going we walking to the line together. It ain't know what you're sitting down to be quiet. So that bowling that y'all see on TV that is don't work like that.
Speaker 3: Bowl.
Speaker 1: Everything everything we do is Ian rig So y'all know how y'all already know how it gets card whatever talking is a.
Speaker 3: Musk domin everything.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. So that concludes this episode of Nightcap. We want to thank each and nibby one of you for joining us. Y'all know who I am. I'm your favorite up. That's my partner and co host, Liberty City's own Bengals Ring of Fame Arnoie, a former pro bowler and an All Pro. That's Chad Oh your Cinko Johnson and the third member of the Big Three that joins us every Wednesday night, the University of Assault, a lum university, Little Rock, Arkansas native, a seven time NBA All Star from the Atlanta Hawks. I sold Joe Johnson. Thank you Joe for joining us tonight. Man appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Thank y'ad.
Speaker 1: Please make sure you hit that subscribe button, Please make sure you hit the light button and do us a favor. Go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. We would like to personally thank each and every one of you for your support and you'll continue support because all this, what you see behind myself, what you see hanging on the OHO's wall, and what Joe is about to receive in the mail in a couple of days, it's all because of you. None of this is possible without you, the love and respect and the adulation that we received. We're in the top rank and the YouTube television. We cannot thank you so again. Thank you for your support and you'll continue support. Those looking to purchase a bottle of Shade by Laportier, remember we have it in the seven fifty and also we have it in the three seventy five, head over to the port Viekangnac dot com if you cannot find.
Speaker 2: It in a state or city near you.
Speaker 1: It is a premium bsop the best tasting premium VESLP kangjact on the market.
Speaker 2: But don't take my word for it.
Speaker 1: Try it for yourself, Compare it against others, and I'm sure you'll see it's avsop, but it actually drinks like in that so the best tasting, smoothest bsop on the market. Please drink responsible and stay safe. Check out my media company page on all of his platforms. That's shay Shape Media.
Speaker 5: Add my clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out.
Speaker 1: That link is pinned in the chat. Again, thank you guys for joining us. Tonight we're back o Cho and our back tomorrow night. After the Seattle Rams game. Somebody is about to be the number one seed in the NFCED. The winner will be the number one seed.
Speaker 5: I'm up. He's Ocho, He's Iso. Thank you guys for joining us. We're out.
Speaker 3: He's as Ye Manyana.