Speaker 1: My name is Kay little Muggy, and I'm from the Brasca.
Speaker 2: My name is right and I'm from back.
Speaker 3: Wait and welcome to Emergency Interco.
Speaker 4: The Halloween Special.
Speaker 3: This is Halloween. This is halloweenby Halloween.
Speaker 4: Halloween.
Speaker 3: Guys, we're back. We're back like we like we never left.
Speaker 4: We've got Joe here.
Speaker 2: Hey, Joe, Joe, I'm Joe. If you don't know me, now you know me.
Speaker 3: I'm Joe.
Speaker 4: If you don't know now you know.
Speaker 3: So you have this fucking cos I thought you werena say I'm gay little Monkey from the Apple Store.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, my name is gay little Monkey and I'm from the Apple Store.
Speaker 2: I like, actually love when you do that way too much. And I don't think it'll ever like not be funny to me.
Speaker 3: Wow. Oh oh my god, it's starting off strong. You're fucking drinking.
Speaker 2: It's is holy water, babe, that's a flat. I've been possessed.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you are possessed the power of Christ.
Speaker 4: The power of Christ compels the power of Christ compels.
Speaker 2: All the props in the first like one, like we should not be allowed to have problems.
Speaker 4: I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's like, literally, we haven't really done an introduction or set anything yet, and we've just been like yelling, playing And that's okay, that's what Halloween is really about. Everybody wants to make it about being a slut and nasty and sexy and using it as an excuse to wore yourself out. It should be a fun thing with.
Speaker 4: Your Finally, I actually agree with you on women for one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, acting different Like I just says I have.
Speaker 3: A feeling this light is not doing me justice, and nobody had the decency to check and see if it is.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 2: Look, I can't see. Yeah, I have these contacts in and I'm not joking, beautiful, I'm like, it feels like I'm dissociating, you know when you get like tunnel vision. Yeah, it's like that. But like to the unteen, have you either of y'all wore like colored contacts?
Speaker 4: Yeah it's crazy. Yeah, But back to like women being sluts, Oh.
Speaker 3: My god, we could have just like moved on.
Speaker 4: If you have big boobs and you show them off, you're annoying.
Speaker 3: You're annoying.
Speaker 2: It's like huge bobs, though, Like what is the conversation?
Speaker 3: Okay, I guess like what like triple F, A, B C, d e F. Yeah, F is after E. There's no way no one has triple F boobs.
Speaker 2: I definitely somebody. I mean there's like eight billion people in the world. Like yeah, Like do you mean like real organic like Natty?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like nobody has like Natty.
Speaker 4: Nice. It's like.
Speaker 2: The foot episode. Let's see what's in between those toes.
Speaker 3: Well, should we talk about me getting a scam call while we were getting to one thing we have to talk about today? Well, I need to back up? How about that? You need to back up? You need to leave? Sorry?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 3: Am I good with the audio? If I'm back here?
Speaker 2: Hell?
Speaker 3: No, no.
Speaker 4: One who knew that the scary bron James Theron, James.
Speaker 2: Who knows that the scary Maze girl had such a good voice?
Speaker 4: Something leaked out of your mouth? What was that? It's what your cuts fell off?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's your.
Speaker 3: Jam gut fell off.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay. So yesterday we were getting like the final pieces of the costumes and just figuring things out, and we were in spirit Halloween and I got a call from a random number like twice, and by the third time I had an inkling. I was like, Wow, maybe this is something serious and I should answer it. So I answered, and immediately I heard a beep, which to me is sign of a scam call because like it immediately beeping like that, I'm like, why why am I being recorded? Also being recorded without being told you're being a recorded? I'm like, this is a scar. I called. So then he was like, I'm from I like didn't understand what you were like saying.
Speaker 2: I'll be thinking, wow, sorry.
Speaker 3: So they called and they were like, yeah, we're from American Express. This is the security region. Is this any man's or so I was intrigued. I won't lie. There was a second of my brain that was like, oh no, what did I do? Oh no, oh no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 4: And you'll be like.
Speaker 3: Dorothy, be like, oh the witch is when the witch in question is Drew stinky pussy.
Speaker 4: Okay, I do not have a stinky dead vagina.
Speaker 3: You kind of do have a vagina.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, no, no no no no. I have a pretty pink boy, furless bussy, shiny yees.
Speaker 2: Be honest. Is it pink?
Speaker 4: It's pink as fuck.
Speaker 3: It's definitely tainted by years of pink. No, it's not pink.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's okay.
Speaker 3: If anybody's gonna know if it's pink, I know, and it's not.
Speaker 2: Pink, mine's like purple vibes or like it's green. Yeah, some days it's rotted, it's gutted. It kind of just depends on the day. Because the girls, I'd be fucking like, wow, it's like the PhD is green. It's the green goo. I feel like I'm on Nickelodeon Kid's Choice Awards when I'm down there. Clime was really like scary. Sorry, So the scam call.
Speaker 3: Anyway, So I like am talking to him for a while and Drew's kind of lingering and he's like, who are talking to? Who are you talking to? I was like, it's a scam, just ignore it, like ignore me. And then he's like, you you took out a credit card and I'm a part of the security team and I just had to let you know that I will be sending the FBI after you in the next two hours if you don't resolve this issue. And I was like, what's the issue? And then he tells me that under my name, there was a charge for three thousand dollars worth of firearms. So then I meanly was like okay, first of all, like pick a scam that's like realistic. In what world am I spending that much money on firearms? Like also he said firearms dot com.
Speaker 4: White people do? How much is a gun?
Speaker 2: How much is a gun?
Speaker 4: Like as low as one hundred and fifty dollars?
Speaker 2: Can I borrow one hundred fifty dollars?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 2: Because I got some business to take care of.
Speaker 4: But yeah, So and it's like getting like chopping it up with this man. And I come over there and I'm like, what's going on? Like what is all this about? And then she's like he keeps she has him like repeat it like thirty times.
Speaker 3: I was like, what did I do? What did I do?
Speaker 2: Did I do?
Speaker 3: Like what are you saying? Can you repeat out the website again? And he keeps going.
Speaker 4: And he's like firearms, you bought firearms? And then he's like, no, I didn't. And then he's like you bought firearms without a license. And then I'm like and you tell him you have a license. It's like your license, like you have a firearms license? And then and he was like I did. And then he came up with like a new lie where he was like, well, it's actually a card open up under your name, so it's not the card because he kept reading card numbers that wasn't Inya's and then he was like, oh, it's actually like a different card number that was opened up on your name, and yeah. I was just like back and forth for so long.
Speaker 3: Also, at one point, I was like, you know what, I do get drunk and I always have the issue where I get drunk and I always or a firearm, so it honestly might have been me. And he was like, yes, it was you, and I'm sending the FBI and I was like, are you seriously gonna snitch on me? Like you're gonna call the fucking FBI on it?
Speaker 2: Travis by the way, Yeah, Travis.
Speaker 3: His name was Travis. And then I started asking. I was like, have you won on your lunch break today? And then Josie was like, ask him if he's had a chicken sang it?
Speaker 2: Did you have a chicken language to sangwige sanguige?
Speaker 3: Then we put him on a three week I was gonna say, I was how long he stuck on?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I was like, we need to calm my phone, as like the business manager, So we like tapped my phone and then I gave it to Josiah because he's so much better at shit like that. And then we just like had it back and forth where I was like I'm the business manager, and then we patched in Josiah's phone and like acted like oh no, no, no, I was a store employee. And I kept walking up d Dana and being like you need to get the fuck out of Spirit Halloween, like you've been in here for three hours.
Speaker 2: Like on the phone, it was so sad, like whoever this man was, he was like, is there any way you could go somewhere quiet or please yea because it was just so loud, like the music store is crazy.
Speaker 3: It was like twenty five minutes and he wasn't hanging up on us, and at this point you wanted I told him I was in Turks and Caicos. I was like, you can send the FBI to my house all you want. I'm literally in Turks and Caicos right now, like I'm at the mall in Turks and Cakos, like I am not being arrested. And then Josie went up to the speaker and it was paying like the monster jam loud as fucking Spear Halloween and played it there and then we put our phones together and we're making it like echo and like make a crazy.
Speaker 4: Always and he was just quiet.
Speaker 2: He was quiet for so long. We were like Travis, hello, and Chavil here it was.
Speaker 4: He really thought he hit the lottery, like he really thought like, oh my god, I have like a stupid bimbo girl, like I'm literally gonna get three grand out of her. But he literally wouldn't tell us how to resolve it, like because I.
Speaker 3: Was like, can I pay you? Can I pay you? He was like, let me finish, Let me finish, and then he would start his whole tangent over again. So basically he was one of the worst scam callers ever. But we started calling him Chavis inside of Travis, and Josie was calling me an A and you said your name was David.
Speaker 2: I said my name was David. You were Annie and he's Chavis and what you said? He said, Travis, do you have a computer.
Speaker 3: He's like, yes, I'm looking at the database on my computer right now as we're talking. And I was like what database. I was like, are you sure you have a computer.
Speaker 2: He said he was in the New York headquarters. He said, I'm here at the New York headquarters, bitch who is stationing their customer service like area in New York.
Speaker 3: Not even that it was like it was three forty pm. That would mean it's like past the work day. But I miss him, and I honestly wish he would call back because he hung up on us. We didn't even end up hanging up on him.
Speaker 2: So am I gonna say us on here noo and you can catch that meat it well.
Speaker 4: Also we wanted to talk about so me and Ya have been seriously genuinely with our whole hearts. It's not even a bit anymore like actually getting married, like we really really are considering it. And Josiah's like, actually, hello, pissed, But like we just think it would be so fucking funny one to get married to, like all of the benefits. We essentially are married already, Like we have such a domestic life. We like do everything together, We go everywhere together, like we're married.
Speaker 2: Like you guys gonna sign prenups.
Speaker 4: We talked about it, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I guess yeah, we're just gonna sign it so that like everything is split, like we own the things we there's no like sharing of properties or businesses because I know Drew is a gold digger, so I can't have the dress.
Speaker 2: For the wedding.
Speaker 4: Drew me, Yeah, oh.
Speaker 3: I wear the pants. I wear the pants. In this relation, we've got a comedian.
Speaker 2: Hello, I'm not.
Speaker 3: Getting we are going to get married? Are you going to efficientate the afficiate the wedding. I don't believe in wedding officiate.
Speaker 2: No, that's the part I do believe. And that's the thing is I believe in the wedding. Like that's fun. But like, bitch, unless it's really good for I'm not getting legally married to you.
Speaker 3: Like it's really good for your taxes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, if y'all are getting tax breaks and should off it, do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think we're going to do it for that. Yeah, So are you gonna officiate or what? Because you didn't really adswer that.
Speaker 2: If I got Yeah, it doesn't take that.
Speaker 3: You have to get a license.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to become like an ordained ministers.
Speaker 4: Like it takes like literally a day, yeah max, like maybe an hour.
Speaker 3: But you have to be dressed like the way you're dressed right now.
Speaker 2: It feels are you the joker?
Speaker 4: Is that what this is? Let me the girl.
Speaker 2: I'm scary May's game.
Speaker 3: Oh your girl, Oh my gosh. I would love to go through a dark tunnel and bump into a wall and see you naked at the end of it.
Speaker 2: You know the scream that she does.
Speaker 3: Do the Michael Jackson scream, and that.
Speaker 2: This is like every time I look, it's like I keep seeing something right here walking Maybe I am fuing possessed and I'm like, oh my god, is in there?
Speaker 3: You're seeing your own hand?
Speaker 2: Is a zoola your Toto from the movie?
Speaker 3: What movie?
Speaker 2: From the fucking Wizard of Oz?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 2: That's what your dress does? Right now? You said, my name is dors No.
Speaker 3: I'm Pearl from uh.
Speaker 2: That was midnight you have midnight games.
Speaker 3: I'm Pearl from squid Game. No polish Pearl from squid fun.
Speaker 2: Can I polish your pearl?
Speaker 3: It's cool that we planned.
Speaker 4: I know. I'm going through all of my notes trying to find something. Maybe we talk.
Speaker 2: About scary stories, like some spooky scary stories.
Speaker 3: I don't have scary stories. I'm not even kidding. I like, literally don't. My life is like, well, the scariest part of my life is the the decisions I make and then having to face the consequences of them.
Speaker 2: Damn uh. Yeah, we have the median here. So yeah, I have a pretty scary life as a door dash driver. It's very hard.
Speaker 3: Okay, you actually have thee DoorDash. Has anything ever bad, like bad to you? Ever happened while you've done DoorDash.
Speaker 2: No, just like seeing fans, like delivering the fans and then being like, oh, are you like good? But no, they're like, oh my god, you just said I'm like, no, I'm not. They're like it says your name is just that here.
Speaker 3: I'm like and you're like what you like?
Speaker 2: I don't care, you see, like they know like I mean, I don't make money, you know, like they know like.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's why you have to get on the podcast so often. You need just a quick chet.
Speaker 2: Pay me like forty dollars every time I come.
Speaker 4: On the podcast. Yeah, for some special effects make up.
Speaker 3: And if and if the episode gets past three hundred kvws, we give him an extra ten dollars extra.
Speaker 2: Ten dollar bill, a crisp ten dollars bill for your birthday. Sweet.
Speaker 3: Can we talk about how bad we've been with making music and but we can't because then we would have to show one of the songs. I feel like there's a clip we can show, like the earthquake.
Speaker 4: Just know, yeahs shaking my ass.
Speaker 3: Josie, you were actually fucking possessed because you're like tweaking out. I've never seen the first Exorcist.
Speaker 2: You should see it. It's fun. We saw the Did we talk? Did y'all talk about that last week?
Speaker 3: Seeing the Exorcist and second one? Yeah, but you have to talk about the fact that there was stink all over you. What do you mean because what didn't it leak on you?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeah?
Speaker 2: When I was seeing it, I was I was sitting right there and there was like because they do the water missed stuff, but there was like a leak in front of me. So I just kept seeing this like solid water stream come down right in front of me, and I was like, oh damn, like because I was wearing my nice shoes and everything, and it was nasty. It was gross. Your little get up, yeah, my little get up.
Speaker 3: We gotta get you some more clothes.
Speaker 2: I have enough clothes. You have to all look the same at this point. Like I used to be like fuck that, I'm never buying clothes, Like I've got like my two outfits I'm good. But now it's like kind of by choice. I like find a shirt and a pair of pants that I like, and I wear it for a month.
Speaker 3: Remember your though, Remember Josie diaper butt era?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I just didn't understand yet and my ass hadn't really filled out yet because I like was seven.
Speaker 4: You were doing sixteen squads.
Speaker 2: I wasn't doing squads. Yeah, but now it's like if I'm in the club, I'm definitely getting people grow me. So yeah, it's pretty awesome.
Speaker 3: I bragged about that if you were going to start a business, what business would you start? Like I'm not even kidding, like what like.
Speaker 2: If you had probably the sake? You remember the sake?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 2: So when we were on field trip, we did that Shark Tank episode and my invention was a sake, which I like actually believe in that. Like, did we upload the Shark Tank episode?
Speaker 4: We did?
Speaker 2: That was the one where we were locked in the place. We almost didn't upload that.
Speaker 3: Episode though, Should we talk about that?
Speaker 2: PREDICTA, I don't want to upload it because but you hadn't seen it yet. It was just based on like what we had done that day, Like did it We didn't feel good about it. We weren't that involved in like doing like planning all the ship for that episode, and we didn't feel good about it. But then once the edit came through, it was like, Okay, this is crazy, this.
Speaker 4: Is crazy because so freak out of it.
Speaker 2: It was like, dude, like that day, it genuinely felt like we were in there for like two weeks.
Speaker 4: It was hell on earth. It's like actually like being trapped in a box.
Speaker 2: It was like being trapped in a closet, Yeah, like a glass closet.
Speaker 4: Should we talk about how ketamine is a club drug?
Speaker 2: Now have you done Kennymy? No, have you done ketemy?
Speaker 4: I'm like terrified of it. Like literally, I think ketamine is the new devil. And I don't know how people have fun with that shit, like literally the cat rats of New York, like come on now, like figure your shit out, because like that is not a fun drug.
Speaker 2: I would not do it because I mean, what does it do to you?
Speaker 4: Like it just like detaches your mind from your body, so like you like dissociate, but like on another plane of existence.
Speaker 3: I don't understand the point of like taking drugs that are like downers like that, like things that like literally just like put you to sleep, like take melitone and fucking go lay down and go to bed.
Speaker 4: It makes you know, It's like I think it comes from like the euphoria.
Speaker 3: Like do you get like a spike of euphoria from it?
Speaker 4: Well, that's not a downer, it's.
Speaker 2: Oh can you fall into the whole?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Marshmallows. You remember when he who will not be named like walked into the elevator at like a YouTube convention and like saw me and ya in the elevator and was like.
Speaker 3: David Dobrick, I don't give a fuck to say his name.
Speaker 4: You're freak what y'all are on fucking ketamine right now or something? And we were like, it's like, no, the weirdo.
Speaker 2: His last name is Tobac.
Speaker 4: You're on ketamine right now And we were like no, and he was like, oh, that ship's lit, like you turned your feet into marshmallows and we were like, oh, okay, like what the hell.
Speaker 3: We literally haven't said anything to him. He is fucking weird.
Speaker 4: And he had that damn camera in his hand like literally, I swear to God, I swear to God, Like vloggers like that the hand like their hand has like been mutated and evolved a whole cameras because like if you hold a big ass dsl are out like that, ship's like heavi as fuck like they you know that one like dude that held his hand up in the air for like the one not none but like whatever, the nun equivalent with the shaved heads and like Buddhist cultures monk monk, he held his hand up in the air like this. That's like in America the equivalent to that. Bloggers like because they're bravest fuck like speaking of them, they take like vows of silence.
Speaker 2: Would you do? How long do you guys think you would last in any Americans? I think I probably would last, but yeah, maybe no, I could I could actually do good.
Speaker 4: I think I could actually like stay silent.
Speaker 3: Well, am I like in a room alone? Or are there are people around me?
Speaker 2: You're alone but you're having to deal with people? Yeah, you're just living life like regularly.
Speaker 4: But I think I could do it because like when I really like, am down tremendously bad, I already am just silent.
Speaker 2: Yeahs Gandhi was sneaking food. I'm sorry he was. They told me he didn't eat for two months.
Speaker 3: They told me, why did you bring that up?
Speaker 2: Just because like I think about it a lot genuinely, I'm like, Okay, yeah, you're telling me he didn't drink water or eat food for months on end.
Speaker 3: Okay, but if mister did it, you would fucking believe it.
Speaker 2: No. Maybe, but that's like now, that was like in the fucking eighteen hundreds or something, right, I don't know when he's from, but he was definitely eating. Oh since he ate, like they like found a bunch of pizza boxes like under his bed.
Speaker 3: That the fuck?
Speaker 4: Uh did John know? The seventy two emojis can correlate directly with the seventy two seals of Solomon, So basically solemn emojis are demonic. Yeah, like literally there's more than seventy two. No, no, no, the first seventy two and then the.
Speaker 2: Differently seventy two at the beginning.
Speaker 4: The last five Siedewels and emojis they correlate where it's like school, ghost, robot, alien boom or something like that. So basically it's like predicting that like sooner than later we're gonna like become we're all gonna die and upload ourselves into the cloud. And become like cyborg robots and then like we're gonna be controlled by Solomon.
Speaker 2: Who's Solomon?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Who like the devil? Oh the devil, Like he's a demon, not the devil, Oh Solomon. Yeah. And that's the tea with the Solomon sneakers is they're also evil.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. And also listen to this the new joon butajuice logo. I actually recognized this recently. If you turn it on its side, I'm not joking, you can look us up. And they changed it for what reason I don't know. It literally is six sixty six.
Speaker 3: You have to just turn it on this we got into last it had four sixes on the end of the license plate.
Speaker 2: I really didn't honestly didn't want to get in the card.
Speaker 4: I should we do a Ouiji board?
Speaker 2: Fuck no, bro, Josiah, I will do that. Like you, I don't believe that my name is from the Bible, Like I'm with God till the day I fucking died you the truth, I like recorded that. I was like, I'm doing the Exorcist. She was like really, and I was like yeah. I didn't want to do like the cross on my head though.
Speaker 4: Because I wouldn't even fuck with that ship. Do you remember the field.
Speaker 2: What the cross?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, I know, but like my mom would be like, get a story, you're going to hell.
Speaker 4: No, it's giving like a Playboy CARDI yeah, But do you all remember when we recorded that field trip pilot where the house was haunted and we did a GI board and Josiah ran and hid in another room. I did.
Speaker 2: Actually, let's tell that story real quick, because what really Okay, it was me, Drew, Oriyan Josh, I think that was who was in here and you went to go take a ship. She was blowing something up. I don't fucking know if you were in the bathroom we were trying to do it. Josh kept moving. I know it was fucking Josh or was it you? I wasn't putting my hands.
Speaker 4: On it wasn't me.
Speaker 2: I refuse to put my hands after he just.
Speaker 4: Liked, no, I genuinely don't remember this story. I felt like it was Josh, it was me O.
Speaker 2: Ryan was like put her hands on it because she's super serious.
Speaker 3: Ryan.
Speaker 2: I don't think it was because she started laughing, crying, like freaked out because she really thought it was moving. And then well.
Speaker 4: That's the whole point of like Ouiji boards is like, you know, the juju guy gets it and like makes you laugh and cry.
Speaker 2: That's why the.
Speaker 4: Is the ju Juju, the demon juju j u j That's true. And there's Juju and Bobo and those are the ones. Those are the ones that like infect you and make you laugh.
Speaker 3: You'll say that in my life.
Speaker 2: Dude, fun that and I didn't. And what happened next is Enya has a home pot on this side of the house. The living room's right here. She's in the bathroom on the other side of the house. So we're not even thinking anything of it. Right after, like we all like they all take their hands off of it. Everyone's kind of like freaked out, like I guess just Oryan and me probably, Andya plays a fucking knocking sound on the whole pod and I genuinely sat there for a moment and was like damn, like I'm fucked no, it was the rest of my life. It was really really scary, and my mom's gonna be so pissed.
Speaker 4: And then when we fucking went to Big Bear, and like we were already spooked out. It was the first time we all went up into the mountains together and like Orian thought it was so fucking funny to like scare the ship out of all of us, and like it literally was just like so scary. I was like shitting fucking bricks.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. You know what's a funny scary story is a big sir. This last trip, me and Ryan got these motherfuckers so good. We we got this airbnb when we scared, y'all.
Speaker 4: Was so mad. I wasn't pissed. I was just scared. I was like, literally, please fucking tell me if it was y'all or not, because I need to know if I need to like ready up to fight. Like I was like I had my twitch.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me explain this. So just like big cabin in the middle of nowhere, Like we left really late. We didn't get to the property until like three am. And it wasn't like you just drive into a driveway. It had like really intense directions to go through this whole property to get there. I'm driving, I'm really anxious and so tired, and everybody had fallen asleep except me and Josie. And we're pulling up and at like Drew and Orion start waking up and like the directions are super unclear because it's so fucking dark. There's like no light pollution over there, so it's literally pitch dark driving through these fucking roads. It's also like kind of on a cliff, like we're just going around. It takes us an hour to get to the airbnb, and within that hour, like we kept landing at other houses on the property and literally thinking we were gonna get killed. But thankfully the owner came out and like saw us and like guided us to the house. We get to the house, we go in and it's like two homes and me and Orian take one and they take the other. It's like two like like smaller like houses like situations. So we get one, they get one. I don't know why, but like I'm trying to remember why we decided to scare them, Like.
Speaker 2: We all like high or something. No, there was no way, yeah, because it was like four am.
Speaker 3: Yeah at that point, it was like really late, so we weren't high. We were just like bored. And Oriyan's like I'm gonna throw something at their window, and I was like okay. So she gets up and she throws like a pebble at the window, and like we can because we can hear them through the walls talking and we heard y'all.
Speaker 2: The reason why y'all started doing it is because me and Drew were photo shopping photos of our window with like I, So me and Drew started it.
Speaker 4: We started it and we were.
Speaker 2: Sending photos something like oh my god, like look outside the window, and I made it like super faint so you could kind of see like a silhouette outside our window. But before y'all or ran through the thing, there was like there's like critters like all like in the roof because it's like an old ass house, and it was like this noise, like we kept hearing and we were like, what the fuck is that? Like that's it because it sounded like someone tapping on.
Speaker 4: Our window like with their fingernails.
Speaker 2: Though that was you guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I was scared of. That's what I was scared of me up doing that.
Speaker 3: At first, she threw something and then she crawled out of the room and went to y'all's window and was like going like this on it and tapping on it and ran back inside, and y'all face timed her and I acted like I was sleeping, so she y'all called and yeah, she was laughing and I was like what. And I was like I just came back from being like I like I I just woke up, Like what. And then they were like, stop fucking with us, like stop fucking with us, and we were like, no, I'm being dead ass bitch. It's so fucking scary out there. Why would we go out there to scare you? Like, we're not going out there to scare you. And we dragged it on for like twenty minutes, and like they were getting so freaked out, and they kept begging us to tell the truth, and all night we didn't tell the truth. I think we told you all the truth until like two nights later.
Speaker 4: I think it was the scariest part of it was literally the next day I was like just packing my getting ready to go and just like cleaning up and I hear that fucking sound again. And then I realized what it was the first thing we heard and that we kept hearing as we were falling asleep after we realized it was them, because it happened way more after we realized like, oh, they're just fucking with us. Was there was like nesting birds in the side of the buildings, so like these birds were like flapping their wings and cleaning themselves and making their nests up there. It was like so like sketchy like it was. It scared the shit out of me. Even like the.
Speaker 3: Next day, Oh fuck, I wish wait. I think I want to see if I have any videos of me and O Ryan laughing but like me were dying.
Speaker 2: I thought I was close to death for a second, but I thought I was like, Bro, there's no fucking way on earth that Oryan is not buying this. Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, literally she does that shit. Literally anytime we go somewhere.
Speaker 2: Ryan loves scaring.
Speaker 4: She scared.
Speaker 3: Like have a video of her like going to find a rock to throw at y'all's window.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because also I remember after that big thud like hearing like y'all's door shut.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah we heard you'll like scurry away yeah ew.
Speaker 2: Me Like like that's what we need, is like going on trips and having fun like kids, Like that's what a lot more people need, is like go out and heal your inner child, like go and the older man like.
Speaker 3: Whoa, You're feel like it's a joke, but it literally is so like true because we I think about how we played hide and Seek and Big Bear and ship like that is so fucking.
Speaker 4: One of my favorite videos of all time is me hiding in between like the shower curves, like the two shower curtains, the one that goes in the tub and the one on the side of the tub, and like me hiding in there, and I was like, Oh, this is like one of the best spots ever. And then Josh finding me, and I have like a video of Josh like opening them up really quick, and it's just so cute because he's like smiling so big, I'm gonna find it. I was trying to make it as smile as puzzles so you wouldn't hit us that.
Speaker 2: Like, actually playing hide and seek is so fun. And if you have a large house, because that's the thing is, we never can because like no one we know except maybe like Lucas has like kind of a bigger house. But even with Luca's the house, it's not that good to hide. And we've tried to play hide and Seek in there. Yeah, house play hide and Seek or body's Body's bodies.
Speaker 4: One of our friends recently, it was like one of our friends recently was like, oh, we want to start like a Hide and Go Seek league in LA and just like get a bunch of people to get like a giant mansion and like you spend like fifty bucks each to throw down.
Speaker 3: And it's like a twenty three twenty four.
Speaker 4: We should literally do that, doesn't it sound?
Speaker 3: And then I can like make punch for everybody, but like, ah, put LSD. Yeah, put like a gnarly psychedelic and so everybody freaks out gets scared.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you did that, I'm not kidding. I would probably put a fucking bullet in your head. Oh wow, I'm sorry, but like that's not cool. I mean literally like LSD two people that screwed up, Like.
Speaker 3: I would just do it to you.
Speaker 4: So it was growing up. When I was growing up, we literally like would play like laced blunt Roulette, Like I would lace everyone's blunts and there was a blunt had a bunch of and you would smoke it. Actually and people three people had psychotic breaks and like never returned.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, and you're proud of that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was fun as fuck. They knew what they were getting into. That's actually they did, and I was just doing it behind their backs. But oh my god, it was like a fun game.
Speaker 3: That I might face like legal like consequences. Yeah, okay, I'm just saying like it's like really not.
Speaker 4: It is just so boring. Like anytime I've ever just dripped LSD into someone's like sleeping mouth and they've woken up in like a full blown like LSD trip, they like spa, it's not.
Speaker 2: I think so.
Speaker 3: I mean it was like I was asleep and you like dripped like LSD or something into my mouth. Would I wake up? Or would I literally just have the crazy stream on my goddamn line.
Speaker 4: I just know that like trying to sleep on LSD is like literally impossible, Like you cannot sleep on it.
Speaker 2: Do an experiment like that?
Speaker 3: Are you sleeping over tonight?
Speaker 4: Fuck?
Speaker 2: No, okay not after what you guys just said. I woke you up this morning with my finger in her butt?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it was the second This.
Speaker 2: What a good way to third to day. You don't eat coffee anymore? Oh, we should talk about it.
Speaker 3: I could survive my my silence if you don't give me my coffee, then I could be silent, But I guess then I would be angry if that's how the joke goes.
Speaker 4: And I went, well, we should talk about how Josiah literally like Josiah sleeps in my bed ye and we like he like it's a vibe, but like it's more because I like a warm body next to me, and he's just like something I pass around and like, pas, that's all you are to me, is a warm body.
Speaker 3: If you slept in my bed, I would make you feel pleasures beyond your wildest imagination.
Speaker 2: I don't want that for me, okay.
Speaker 4: But Josiah every once in a while, once every like three months, will like become like violently cuddly with me, like to the point where he just like forgets that it's me and like it's just like a body. And then like he'll like get on me, and I'll like be like, yo, Josiah, like get off of me, Get off of me, and then he'll get back on me. Like ten minutes later, I'm like, yo, Josiah, get a fuck off of me. And then he'll get back on me, and I'll push him off and be like, yo, you're tweaking the fuck out, like literally, like I have to like kick his legs and ship. But like this last time he like was wiling the fuck out and it was like he like had his legs over the top of me and like was like had his arm over me, And for a moment, I was like, I'm just gonna let him stay like that.
Speaker 3: I've done that to Oan a handful of times. Yeah, like thinking for somebody who I was like romantic with because.
Speaker 2: My brain is just did that. Yeah, And I did it to Lucas so bad that I put my sausage like on him. Do you know that? Oh yeah, I know, yeah, Like.
Speaker 3: The word got round about that.
Speaker 2: It was really rough and it happened twice, but you know it happened also Christian also did that to him, So it's not just me. And Grace, her his own girlfriend, said to me. She was like, well, like when he's asleep, he like, you know, kind of rams his button to me a lot. So she was like it really could be that, like he like inches towards you. So dude, it's not just me because also it happened with another person, Like did that to him?
Speaker 4: Bro, how could you let your best bro creciate your sister.
Speaker 2: Bro that, Like, I honestly don't know what switched to my brain. It really was the Fiona Apple album where I was just like they like need to be together. Bro, Like, I can't play god like that.
Speaker 4: So it was.
Speaker 2: I listened to it that night. In the day after I literally like called, uh, all right. I talked to Grace and I was like, I think you guys should get back together. And she was like, okay, well you gotta go fucking talk to him, and I did.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: That album ended my relationship, so I.
Speaker 2: Know in a relationship sprouted from it though.
Speaker 3: Wow, yeah, so many things on and off.
Speaker 2: Yeah you're lucky, sleep in your bed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, squirt so hard you'll fucking die.
Speaker 4: I literally thought this was a real fucking foot just now. That like scared the ship.
Speaker 2: Out of me.
Speaker 4: How the fuck did.
Speaker 2: You get your leg really flexible?
Speaker 4: Okay, let's do a spooky question. How do you want to die? You're always like I want to drown?
Speaker 3: No, okay, so no, no, no, no, let me clarify. When I was a kid, I really wanted to drown because if you don't know, I love water. I love swimming. If I see a body of water, I will get in it. And I've always been like that since I was a kid, and I was really.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, the fuck are you? I'm sorry, but no go.
Speaker 3: Why would that be a lie?
Speaker 2: Like disclaimer, lie, I'm sorry?
Speaker 3: Are you gonna keep interrupting me? I'm good because we can take this off camera.
Speaker 2: And you like to swim in the body of water, Keep going, Annie.
Speaker 4: Annie, brain eating ambas.
Speaker 3: But I used to really want to drown when I was a kid, and then as I grew up, I obviously realized that is one of the most excruciating ways to die, and it would be terror. So my theory is I will not be dying by accident, and I will be not be dying by the hands of somebody else. I will have a natural death, or I will kill myself, like I literally if I was in a situation where I felt like somebody had the upper handed was about to kill me. But I have to kill myself because I'm not letting you have the pleasure of it, like you're not getting that from me, because I am very subborn. And I will get my lick, like if I don't even need the lick back, if the lick will be had on me, I will be licking first and I will not be got like oh your mama's vagina. I always get that first lick in it's like it's like it's you taste taste test.
Speaker 2: Like your mama is so rich because Red Lobster sources all their crabs. She's like wholesale, like she.
Speaker 4: Just when I when I look at your mom's pubes under a microscope, I see the beach because there's crabs everywhere. Sandy and Sandy, Sandy.
Speaker 2: Gash, Sandy gash. You imagine, like imagine you're like, you know, doing that with somebody and you like they have like a cur.
Speaker 4: Do you want to die? How do you get a huge gash?
Speaker 2: Like open wound? I also am the same way. I'm like, okay, copy, No, I've talked about this a lot like original bro like, but no, it really is like there's a documentation, Hey tomorrow you're gonna die, Like this person's gonna kill you. I would be like, oh, then I'm killing myself tonight, like it's no question to me. It really is like I don't want that to be like, oh, yeah, he got killed by somebody, Like No, I wanted to be like he killed himself, isn't that.
Speaker 3: I want to Yeah, if like a murder is coming after me, I wanted to be so embarrassing because the murder is still gonna get like charged with like attempted murderer, but I killed myself and then he's gonna have to go to court and be like, oh my god, no, no, no, I was gonna kill her, but she killed herself. I didn't kill her, and it's gonna be so embarrassing.
Speaker 2: But probably hanging is I've always been drying.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's such a don't It's like a man thing. I don't know why, it just is.
Speaker 4: It is like a comedian thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just that's how I feel like it would be best. It'd be real funny too.
Speaker 4: Like it would be awful, but like it might turn.
Speaker 3: Everywhere.
Speaker 2: I would be like the potato from the potato flu or in my room vine if.
Speaker 4: I die, I'm I'm saying a cave exploration accident. Like I want to be trapped in a cave and like with three other people and have to like explore our way out and if there is not a way out, then just like die in the cave.
Speaker 3: That's like awful. There's like so much fear and panic in that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm addicted to fear and.
Speaker 2: I'm addicted to Hi. Hold up, you know, what you need.
Speaker 3: To do because you wanted to do it. Show us some of the people you find a talctive because that's what you were gonna do. You're gonna like look people up and find show us who you That's what you should do. Look up your weirdest person who you're talking to. And I need to see it. I already John.
Speaker 4: Classic, like.
Speaker 2: Gorgeous you talking about.
Speaker 3: Like recently, he's a huge still, he's.
Speaker 2: Got a great face. Everybody loves him. I guess that's not that weird. Like Steve Buscemi would be a little more niche.
Speaker 3: I think, like, no, Steve Shemy in the movie ghost World.
Speaker 2: Though when he was younger he was pretty good looking.
Speaker 3: And yeah when he was younger he was pretty like hot.
Speaker 4: Sandler is one of mine.
Speaker 3: That's like not that crazy to me though.
Speaker 4: Mine is Murray bart Let.
Speaker 3: Let me say, who's that?
Speaker 2: Who the fuck is that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's like gorgeous, he's papa. Yeah, no, he's like hot.
Speaker 2: I like Michelle Pfeiffer, I think actually gorgeous. And Meg Ryan.
Speaker 4: Oh you know who one of mine is is Nick Offerman.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, from Parctic Americans.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he's sexy.
Speaker 2: Boots the fough. Don't scare mombastic side eye creaming all over your side eyeing.
Speaker 3: No, I guess I don't know. We don't have I don't I act, now that I think of it, I don't know if I have anybody who I like to the to the general Mark Duplas.
Speaker 2: Who from Creep and The Morning.
Speaker 3: Show, Bitch, get the get a light.
Speaker 2: I think it's just because he's so lit, Like he's so lit and funny and.
Speaker 3: Like, actually, you know what, I immediately take that back.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying when he has a beard, like, that's what I said last night.
Speaker 2: A frontal in the second movie.
Speaker 3: I don't want to see that. I literally don't want to see that.
Speaker 4: You need to see it. He shows to that picture tonight.
Speaker 3: Actually, I am. That's like, I don't want to say that, but I'll say and then we can bleep it out. I am.
Speaker 2: Is that true?
Speaker 3: Yeah, take a.
Speaker 2: Let me change that tonight.
Speaker 3: No, I'm gonna change it for you and put it right on your buttthole and shake you around the house.
Speaker 2: Around the house.
Speaker 4: Fix you.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna super glue my rose toy to your whole.
Speaker 4: I can fix that.
Speaker 2: I want to do a Rose Toy brand deal. Please, I think you can get that they want. Okay, here's the thing is, they don't want me. They don't. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Why, flashing the camera your freaking balls.
Speaker 2: They don't want me, Chris Cross, Apple.
Speaker 3: Sauce, Josey, I'm not kidding. Your fucking bold is gonna be showing. I'm not kidding. Like, I know, we talked about naked attraction last time when we were like doing this literally.
Speaker 2: And do you think you do well?
Speaker 3: You know what the thing is, I don't think I would do that well.
Speaker 2: I think you do well, like I don't know I've.
Speaker 3: Seen you do wells Oh my god, thank you?
Speaker 2: Sure? Do you think you would do well? Yes?
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 4: I think you immediately. No, I'm too like nasty and twinky and skinny, like it wouldn't work.
Speaker 3: I see the scrawny guys.
Speaker 4: Winning voted out every single You're too skinny both. No, I don't think I've literally never seen one win.
Speaker 3: Oh I saw one win the other day that I was like.
Speaker 2: The one that was giving like mac Miller vibes. No, No, he was the one picking. He was a dime though. He was like so cool, you know, yeah, I know who you're talking about, he was like, and then when he walked out at the end, it's like huge, like.
Speaker 3: Huge, No, we might be talking about someone else, because it was pretty.
Speaker 2: It was pretty big. It was me and Sabena watching it.
Speaker 3: You're well, we all will have to look back at the clips. We'll have to roll the footage back.
Speaker 2: I don't think I would do well in there. That's just yeah, no one's gonna contest it. I don't think it's just.
Speaker 3: It's I mean, if you go dressed like this, I think so it's drry.
Speaker 4: My grandma's gonna die soon.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's awful. Do you want me to come visit her?
Speaker 4: Like this?
Speaker 2: Process scared enough be.
Speaker 3: Like, oh my god, Josie. Yeah, actually that's a lot. I think I would do pretty well on naked Attraction. I think I would at least make it to uh the faces, and then once it's the faces.
Speaker 4: Face card decline.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he'd be like, oh, put it down.
Speaker 4: Everything, Oh, she's a butterface, everything but her face.
Speaker 3: I never knew that's what that meant. Really, No. I thought it just meant like greasy, like but like I literally that's what I thought it.
Speaker 4: Was, Oh, she's got a Domino's pizza face. It's like like greasy garlic.
Speaker 3: Actually, I think if it was a man choosing, I would lose. If it was a woman choosing, I would win a naked attract Wait.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, wait what the fuck did you just say? You said if it was a man choosing, you would win.
Speaker 3: No, I would lose.
Speaker 2: And it was like what.
Speaker 4: Blood blood, blood prints on the ceiling. Sorry that was me.
Speaker 3: Well she had our period and then we didn't have any tampons, so yeah, duh. The New Exorcist to me was okay, just saying you don't feel like they did a good representation of your story.
Speaker 2: Hell no, I'm on Exorcist, bro, what the are you talking about? I am scary?
Speaker 3: Sorry you guys, Look, do you know her?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 3: Do you know the Exorcist girl?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: I know an. That's actually really fucked up to ask, like other demons if they know other demons, Like they don't all.
Speaker 3: Know each other, bro, Like I just would assume you guys probably like live in the same like areas and stuff.
Speaker 2: Hell no, they live in Hell. Well let me tell you, guys, this is the big place. Okay, Hell is actually so lit and really cheap, rent a lot cheaper than LA. I'll tell you that.
Speaker 4: Crazy it's dragging me through the fucking mud, y'all. Okay, well, I will say this isn't my story to tell, but I just wanted to say this. Something spooky. He really did happen last night, Like really really fucking spooky.
Speaker 3: Na Let y'all can have that to tell that.
Speaker 2: But because I don't even know. Yeah, I don't even know what his vibe is on it. Yeah, I was thinking that too.
Speaker 4: Just know I had to run because they scared me, not because anything happened to me. Drew ran for his life and drenched a lot of trauma from a lot of trauma from.
Speaker 2: The break in. Can I admit something to you?
Speaker 4: No, that was me?
Speaker 3: I know it.
Speaker 4: You're like the eighth person that has said that to me. His fucking nasty pubes. They're seared into my brain forever.
Speaker 2: They're still in that shower. No, there probably are no one uses that shower.
Speaker 4: No, ever since the break in, it's been like two three years, Like that shower has not been touched.
Speaker 2: And I mean even before that was it ever used.
Speaker 3: I like also just moved in. Yeah, the reason there was a razor and that what was in there is because I had used it and I had to I had to get through that week. Bush.
Speaker 2: I would love to see that. Oh, let's celebrate each other's beautiful.
Speaker 4: Boy Fortnite map coming out.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah that is true. Wait when in like weeks, I think, oh, it's the o G map, like o G map, which.
Speaker 3: Is I don't even know what that looks like, like.
Speaker 2: Like Tilted Towser, Tomato.
Speaker 4: Town, Pleasant Park, I think, which is that's the that's a hot spot to land where you go to like get a bunch of fucking kills, Like that's where you go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, are you going to hop back on when they updated?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm actually so excited. Cars. They're getting ready of the cars, it's only going to be like maybe golf carts or shopping carts that they used to Oh the shopping carts is so the mobility is going to be asked from what I've seen, which is fine.
Speaker 3: Shopping carts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they used to have that. You could like hop into a shopping cart.
Speaker 4: And roll down a hill really fast.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was like because I remember when I first played it was yeah, probably like twenty eighteen. You were like twelve and eighteen. I was seventeen. I knew you, I didn't know you did know me. Okay, you invited me over a late talk and I was seventeen.
Speaker 4: Oh that they don't know you like I know you sit down, they don't know you like.
Speaker 2: But also I wanted to take a quick moment to thank everybody because I could. I feel like I said thank you but not big enough. You know, are you watching? Are you watching something? I was just gonna say something. Yeah, I was gonna say thank you, Oh my god, but just say it, like, dude, your.
Speaker 3: Phone is like the lottest you unironically did not want me and your Josie were in the bathroom like getting ready you un ironically.
Speaker 4: I noticed myself doing it, so I turned my phone down and then I was.
Speaker 2: The only person I know, maybe like one other person who will sit in my car like in the passengers.
Speaker 3: Lot, drive me.
Speaker 2: Deal with it, like I'm not gonna.
Speaker 4: Be like, hey, get off, TikTok.
Speaker 2: But like you're one of the only.
Speaker 4: People I know. Do what else am I supposed to do?
Speaker 3: Out the window.
Speaker 4: Nasty, fucking gross la where it's just concrete and fucking no trees, no rocks, no gravel, nothing, It's just concretely like I'm Angelino originally.
Speaker 3: So this Orange County and or whatever the take offense to that.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: Literally, it drives me fucking insane. Like I'll be trying to listen to music and drewis sitting in my passenger seat watching TikTok's out loud.
Speaker 6: And sometimes it'll be on a day like going to or leaving the gym where you have headphones on your person but you don't put them on, and he will just watch tiktoks and he watches them so fucking loud, and it's the worst thing.
Speaker 4: Ever. The people watching relate more to me than they relate to you.
Speaker 3: I think you might find that most people.
Speaker 4: Are lit and love Drew Phillips.
Speaker 2: Did we talk about Drew running a red light completely with eight people?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I briefly spoke about it. But we went to Halloween Horror Nights. If we didn't, and.
Speaker 3: If we didn't, I uh went the Halloween horn Nights.
Speaker 4: If we did it, Oh if they didn't know, sorry, but we were. I was driving home, I had my car and there was like twenty of us and I was like, oh, y'all don't have to uber and then I was like, oh wait, I miscounted like tragically, like two people had to sit in the back of my trunk and one person had to sit in the lap of another person. And I was just like driving home and I was like whipping the pits out of my car and it was.
Speaker 3: Like a two minute drive. Yeah, like literally like three minutes.
Speaker 4: It was from Universal like, yeah, it was two minutes. While yeah it was crazy, it wasn't crazy, and I'm just driving mine of my business and I've literally never done this once in my life. But like, I just didn't clock that there was a red light in front of me, and I just drove through it and literally everyone in the car but me noticed and they were like and it just ran.
Speaker 2: For a second, and then everyone was like did you just did you run that red light?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Like also it was like hella late, it was really late, and I was like, yes, I did.
Speaker 3: And then it doesn't help that Drew was so drunk, Like it definitely was liked it had.
Speaker 2: I mean, you had like I want to say, like five.
Speaker 4: Drinks then drinks like an hour before I left.
Speaker 3: I literally cannot imagine you drunk anymore.
Speaker 2: Like I haven't seen you're drunken so long, dude, I think I like broke my wrists or something, because when I like press on my arm, it like hurts. So you broke your wrists? Yeah, Like, but after Drew ran that red light, everyone kind of noticed, and Drew like was just like as that fucking should already laughed and they were like you go, yeah, you're like honestly, like I can't even be afraid.
Speaker 4: Or scared that that happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you.
Speaker 4: I'm never drinking again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't imagine.
Speaker 2: And also after that, when we finally was just me drewing and you're in the car, like we dropped everyone off, she was like, dude, I didn't notice that red light, and I knew when you said, I was like, there is no wage or just like did that for fun?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like it was, You're like a very cautious driver.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm very defensive, but I want to clarify I did not have anything to drink. I haven't had anything to drink and like forever. But the reason why I will never drink again, and I feel like this is important to say, is because I feel like drinking is a very very very slippery slope, except especially for people with addictive personalities, and if you can just bite it in the ass, if you can just eat the ass of the addiction, like before it even starts, I would recommend that. Yeah, I because every time the reason I stopped was because every time I drank, I would drink to fucking blackout. Like it wasn't It wasn't like one or two drinks. It wasn't fun. It was never like a fucking vibe.
Speaker 2: It was literally just like it tastes how drink can I get, like get all this shit down my throat sock ad be crazy? Like I don't enjoy drinking it. So to me, I I'm not gonna get fucked a.
Speaker 4: Good night out like binging Like eight drinks in the span of like three hours is like fun every now and then every four months. But like we were, the amount of times we were drinking, it was just like unhealthy and it very easily could have became a problem tour.
Speaker 2: I literally become an alcoholic on tour. I'm sorry I do. It's so goddamn boring.
Speaker 3: Like I feel like every musician I know goes on tour and.
Speaker 2: They like never go on stage drunk. Fuck that fuck No nobody. I get free drinks. We get free drinks wherever we go. And after the show, I'm like, yeah, we don't get it. I'll get a bic eliminad.
Speaker 4: Sure. Yeah.
Speaker 3: My issue was that I like, I can't say no to somebody else.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, I'm really.
Speaker 3: Bad with like anytime anybody on the planet could be like, do you want to drink?
Speaker 4: And I'm like yeah, if it's an open bar. Also, it sucks because like as like a beautiful person, like essentially the beauty standard, like borderline ten out of ten PSL God order, and like really really like attractive like the beauty standard period. Like for a minute, it's just hard when people like the people flock to give me drinks. They want to give you me. Yes, bit, what am I talking about? Look at me?
Speaker 2: No notice me doing giving body.
Speaker 3: Body?
Speaker 2: Look around the room, off my gra Hello, give us some girl, give us some arty girl.
Speaker 3: My name is Dorthy and I just want to some money.
Speaker 2: My name is Oh. Are we gonna sleep that out?
Speaker 3: Wow? You're over?
Speaker 4: Wow, that literally just happened. I can't believe that just happened. Look around the room.
Speaker 2: I think it's really just like I'll drink. I'll probably drink so much that.
Speaker 4: Till I'm drunk, smoke till I'm high.
Speaker 2: I probably drink check chocol my throat. What I'll probably drink chocol my throat.
Speaker 4: Drink Chuggle on your throat.
Speaker 2: I said, I drink. Wait, drink Chuggle in my throat.
Speaker 4: That's what you just said.
Speaker 2: I said I'd probably drink and drink and I'll die from throwing up. Oh wait on it, give me like a year.
Speaker 4: Getting robbed. No, yeah, a bunch of celect like two point zero is happening, and they're being very secretive and.
Speaker 2: We didn't do it. The fact that it's not us is like fucked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's not like it was definitely like we wouldn't because I wouldn't do that.
Speaker 2: Don't check my computer, yeah, we would not.
Speaker 4: Don't check my closet. Like we weren't stealing from celebrity. No, like a bunch of celebrities were getting robbed. And like the only reason why it's leaking is because like some one went to this like party of like a bunch of like LA people, and like the commissioner and people there were like just talking like shit talking and whatever, and we're talking about how like a bunch of people have been getting like notable people have been getting robbed recently.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. They can't have a ring camera. How you got all that money and no ring camera.
Speaker 4: I mean they probably do, but that's the thing they like bypass it.
Speaker 2: Paris Hilton and people like that with the blingering Paris Hilton. Every time they went to her house to rob her house, it was unlocked the front door.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's like a big thing when you grow up, like live in like a good neighborhood. Though. I don't think we're paranoid. I think we're just like normal people who grew up in normal neighborhoods.
Speaker 4: To lock your door suburbia, you didn't have to lock your door.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like that shocked me when I moved in with these freaks and they were like, yeah, they would always forget to lock the door.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I like it was like a learning curve for me to learn to lock the door. Like small township.
Speaker 3: So if I was going to commit murder, I should go to a suburb in town.
Speaker 2: And if you set in, yeah, would you do it?
Speaker 3: Also, I'd have my big boobs out.
Speaker 4: So I've already talked about fridge hopping. Y'all know, yeah on the podcast have I talked about it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you've talked about it.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 3: Well let them know.
Speaker 4: It's basically what we used to do is literally commit crimes when I was like fifteen sixteen, and we would go around my neighborhood and find open garages. Don't fucking do this because you will go to jail. It's twenty twenty three. There cameras everywhere. You're fucking stupid, and you've been warned if you try to do this.
Speaker 3: Okay, if a kid, okay, keep going in that. I'll say my piece on this.
Speaker 4: But we would go house to house and find open garages and then we would look inside their garages for refrigerators, and if they had a refrigerator, we would open up the refrigerator and the freezer and steal all of the alcohol out of it. And like every time we did this, we had alcohol for like four months, like it was crazy. We No, we didn't steal anything else. There was one thing that I feel really really guilty about still to this day. But no, there was like they were making someone was like making their own wine or beer or something and there was like a glass jug like with handles on the side like this, and like it was full, and like we brought it and we put it like into the getaway cart and like we like smelled it and it smelled fucking rancid. So we just threw it in the lake. And every time, every time the lake, like there's like a drought in Grandberry, like in Hood County. There's like a part of the lake that we drove over. We can still see the jar.
Speaker 2: You can blood.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like it just floated down to.
Speaker 3: That was somebody's hobby that was probably keeping them from like doing something really evil and bad. And then they went, yeah, so you have to live with that forever. Yep. I feel like you're over it though it's like fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't give a fuck now, but I still every once in a while, I'm like, damn, I just like ruined. I would ruin people's days, like they would like look in the refrigerator and be like where's that.
Speaker 3: Wait? Yeah, I would be fine with that, though I'd be like bro, like I would assume it was kids and be like whatever, And I'm like kind of probe being an adult and giving kids alcohol too.
Speaker 4: Oh, don't do that. Don't make me drink.
Speaker 3: Are you guys mad at me? I mean, I risked my job for you guys to have a good time, and now it feels like you're mad at me.
Speaker 4: I was. I was withholding this because I didn't know if I wanted to say it or not. But one of the houses that we would hit a stain on every single time was a cop but we would steal from his refrigerator. And the last time I ever did it, we went into his house and we were all very deep into his garage and we had the beers in our hands, and we heard his front door open and he said sit and like like scince his dog after dress. So we had to fucking run up the goddamn block. It was so spooky.
Speaker 3: Is it worth it for a beer.
Speaker 4: When you're like sixteen?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Like it's lit like yeah, like it's I saw someone. It was like it's a cannon event to like sit in a circle with your fifteen year old homies after you stole like a single wine cooler out of your like garage refrigerator, and you pass it around and each take a sip and it's like you act like you're drunk like it's such a ride of past.
Speaker 3: I think I said this on the podcast, but I will never forget my dad was leaving. Oh, just like is hurting me?
Speaker 2: Are you serious?
Speaker 3: No? I have a really bad headache. I've been getting really really gnarly head.
Speaker 4: I want to hit it from Can I give you head?
Speaker 2: You can? You know you can hit it?
Speaker 3: Can I teach you how to give head to a woman by me doing it to your penis?
Speaker 4: You actually don't need to teach me because I study porn. I macro doos porn obviously every morning, and.
Speaker 3: I actually a lot or like it's a tiny bit.
Speaker 4: Macros a lot. Micro's a little like.
Speaker 3: You like you consume it in lump sums like a lot. Wow, that's really bad for you, I think.
Speaker 4: I mean no, I.
Speaker 3: This podcast porn and boobs and stuff. Yeah.
Speaker 2: What I told Lucas that I that I was going to hurt myself all right, that I tried to hurt myself for prior And he said, damn, you can't even do that right, And he told me that I have no commitment.
Speaker 4: Joe Biden could instantly improve his rating if you insert the photo.
Speaker 2: Insert the photo. I pray to be as oblivious and geriatric and senihileis that would be so.
Speaker 3: Felting, melting, melting. We were put in a position where we had to.
Speaker 4: I cannot believe, I literally cannot believe that that as our president, he's living. I mean every president ever has been a fucking puppet. But like I watched the clip of him, like he literally and not form his own fucking thoughts. Like he looks like my grandpa, like the last time I saw him before he died, Like it's he's he's over. He he just needs to drop out. He needs to drop out and give another.
Speaker 2: Williamson. Thank you Williamson. She loves birds, sweet girl, she's cool.
Speaker 4: She she can mind the gap in the gap. Sorry, I'm looking for something to talk about.
Speaker 2: Let me see your gap. Also, we're at an hour.
Speaker 4: And yeah and yeah, are you okay? Guys we had to cut and you started crying. She started thinking about like all the girls that don't get good head from men like that, But like Drew Phillips, he gives good head to women.
Speaker 2: So do you actually give head to girls? And yes he does. If I was a girl, I would let you do that to me. Sleep over, Come on, cibra. Oh my god, I don't even want to talk about like how crazy do I look? Right now?
Speaker 4: You look fucking into awesome. I've like become used to it. But like it's if.
Speaker 2: I look like this all the time and you're gonna still be my friend? Probably not? Probably not, Dude, you look terrifying. Touch my body, body, body, Yeah, this is I feel fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: Oh what's cool is I thought about this the other day, me and Drew will die historians for sure, because since we were on Vine and like at the cusp of YouTube and stuff, I get to tell my kids that I did a lot of good on the planet.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It was a really high thought I had where I was like, oh my god, low Key in a way, I'm.
Speaker 4: A history I have always thought about that historical they're going to write like me into the books of history because like, low Key reinvented this shit.
Speaker 2: We were though, she's saying history instead of history. Why are you saying that.
Speaker 4: It's a historian.
Speaker 3: I guess a historian is somebody who's like really like well versed on history.
Speaker 2: Oh you're saying you're going to be a historian.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going to be a historian.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, her historian.
Speaker 3: Yeah, her historian.
Speaker 2: No one's ever talking about her story. Let's talk about Nya for the day I.
Speaker 3: Saw somebody was like, oh my god, Enya when she talks about her life and the things like when I talk about my life in an emotional or like an emotionally intellectual based conversation, people are like, I make fun.
Speaker 4: Of the fact that I'm so your life.
Speaker 3: People were like, uh, it was like, oh my god, when you turn twenty four and your life changes. But they were just like making fun of me. But you don't know what I've been through, and that's what you don't know my story.
Speaker 2: I know your sweet story.
Speaker 3: My story makes you a little horny, does it not?
Speaker 2: No, Seeing you and Drew touch will make me feel that way sometimes. And I hate when you guys fight. I'd rather you guys touch and be happy because no, it turns me on. It does. And then I get to go to Josh's room while he's not here and freak it you freaking in the sauna, like in the corner. Yeah, in the corner of the sauna.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have to necessity somebody. I won't say that, okay, media of the he he we watched the Scooby Doo movie and it is so fucking good. Yeah, I fell asleep during White Chicks, so and I knocked out.
Speaker 4: And then last night I watched The Descent. Amazing, scariest movie I've ever seen and we'll ever seen. I literally am fucking traumatized by those critters. I hate that movie so much, but it's so good. It's scares the fucking I mean, when she's swimming in the pool of.
Speaker 2: Blood girl in Erupted, you are so girling right now you're actually girl and the girl interrupted movie. I can't do that scream. I wish I could do that scream, you know, like the Lime Lips scream, the Lime Lips Scary may scream.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if I if.
Speaker 2: I see it like a hero, you need soundboard, I know I won't wear dude. Actually, like we need to switch Gibbe and Kai for like a day for one episode. Funny, dude, I don't want fucking Kai and Yeah, okay, wait, can y'all play your ears?
Speaker 4: I can't even hear that. Well, honestly, play one more.
Speaker 2: Time that's it's about to go.
Speaker 3: Oh that was good.
Speaker 2: I kind of matched the puck, but.
Speaker 3: That's pretty goody, you see you see you see you see you.
Speaker 4: Every time.
Speaker 3: You did something the other day that pissed me off, but it was like a sound Oh we did karaoke.
Speaker 4: We didn't even talk about karaoke.
Speaker 2: Look pretty, hello, Wow, I look pretty all right?
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: My songs of the week are in Ain't Me Babe, Joan bays our House, Graham Nash and Jonie Mitchell cover Milky by Pram, and ninety nine Miles from La, which is a song jo Siah told me about That's true.
Speaker 2: Thank you, You're welcome. My song of the week is Can't Escape by a Little Yarn? Fuck is that again and again?
Speaker 4: I'm gone again and again and again and again.
Speaker 2: I fuck with that. And if anybody in this goddamn world is going to be mean to that girl, I will hunt you down and I'll go buy a fucking gun. I don't care, Okay, I.
Speaker 4: Know I will.
Speaker 2: I literally will.
Speaker 3: Every episode that you're on the podcast you threatened buying a gun.
Speaker 2: I'll buy the fucking gun.
Speaker 4: I don't care, Okay, my songs, I'm still listening to Opus three. I don't listen to music anymore. I went too fucking deep and like burned all my music brain cells.
Speaker 3: They burned all the dopamine that there was to get from it.
Speaker 4: I don't like music anymore right now, So listen to what is it? Good Day by Opus three.
Speaker 3: Good Day by Sizza.
Speaker 4: Have a good day. But y'all, we almost forgot what Drew's syop Corner.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Drew Shyam Corner.
Speaker 4: I smelled my coworker's breadth Enya and Josiah and damn near put my two weeks notice in for the podcast.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, that's not even your coworker.
Speaker 4: But on crow Worker, this is when. Do you remember when you had braces? Yeah? I nutted in India's braces and now my kids are behind bars hashtag free my kids.
Speaker 2: Did you really have braces?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did you have brains?
Speaker 3: My teeth were fucked up.
Speaker 4: I had braces and I nobody at it. And the first fucking tour date I went to on press play, I lost my retainer and I got the gap again.
Speaker 2: I love you need the gap, You need the gap.
Speaker 4: Find the gap.
Speaker 2: Literally, you are minding the gap. What does that mean? I don't know.
Speaker 4: It could mean something like political or something.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think it's like mind the wage gap.
Speaker 2: I believe in the wage gap, though, yeah, we gotta keep Oh, I got to get some levels to this.
Speaker 4: I was part of the one percent. Like I make three hundred million dollars a year. I don't think I could live without that. So I'm tired of bitches complaining like, oh, like I only make sixty seventy eighty thousand dollars a year. Okay, I make three hundred million, like, and I'm barely surviving. Like we both have it rough out.
Speaker 2: Here, drew us the crypto arena.
Speaker 3: Sorry, you're not supposed to say that publicly, so don't have to believe that.
Speaker 4: If your pussy stinks and your dick is little, y'all belong together, fish and shrimp basket one. Okay, crop top crop tops with no titties. Bitch, that's a.
Speaker 2: Bib, bitch, that's boom. I didn't feel that one.
Speaker 4: If your pussy's wet and your ugly, congratulations, you're a water bug? What what the hell did YO say to say?
Speaker 2: Can you do one about tuna box?
Speaker 3: Leave my tuna box alone?
Speaker 2: Talk about welcome to tun box.
Speaker 3: I think you can used to chunk blood like sand.
Speaker 4: We called you.
Speaker 2: I never called you. Josh called you that I never called you, and I think it was funny, like.
Speaker 3: All the time, and then they knew it would piss me off. So I feel like y'a would say it to piss me off when you wanted to bother me. And I've adopted.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 4: Used to get so mad when we asked you to say.
Speaker 2: In your face like damn And on one Christmas, because Josh made it up, he was like, and his catch phrase is Nanya damn business. But she's like, I've never said that. But on Christmas one year, I was at the bottom. I was the only one who heard at the bottom of the stair. She came in and I was like, I was at the top of the stairs, at the top of.
Speaker 3: Their Yeah, I think we had just come back from Christmas and you said.
Speaker 2: Nana, damn business Christmas.
Speaker 4: It was Okay, y'all have heard of pre nut or post nut clarity, Right, y'all heard of post nut clarity. Yeah, Well, I'm introducing something called pre nut insanity, where it's like me like literally going insane until I get my nut off.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well this ship I do though, before I get my Okay, that's now.
Speaker 4: Eh.
Speaker 3: Well, Thank you guys so much for watching. This is so disgusting. It is really disgusting, and your butt you get away.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys for watching and listening.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much, seek thank.
Speaker 2: You for having me on.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not doing this.
Speaker 4: Listen, go listen to Billy and Jean. We didn't do We literally didn't do the one thing I wanted to do. Okay, you don't have to be here for this, but I literally need to do what's it called I need to do this so bad? What is it called smelling salt?
Speaker 2: Just make be goodbye?
Speaker 4: All Right, I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna do it. Funk. I don't want to do it.
Speaker 2: Just do it? Are you? Okay?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Would you imagine if this podcast was just me and.
Speaker 4: No guys, I'm not even kidding. I think I like, I think I caused a brain aneurysm. Like I don't, I like, I don't literally can't see.
Speaker 2: And you don't have health insurance, So good luck.
Speaker 4: That like cleared?
Speaker 2: My sinus is so well though, does it feel like you just like like a chlorine cleanse?
Speaker 4: I feel like I can breathe for the first time. Okay, Well, this has been this is Drew this Yeah, just wait, you do look like Andy, Like you actually look.
Speaker 2: Like her right now? And eighteen be like the the I'm Billy and I'm uh, I'm wait, imagine.
Speaker 4: Actually different, imagine us on this podcast. We start a podcast together. We should do like one spin off and we like started under like the Emergency and or calm like you Universe.
Speaker 2: We're just the inter com owns billion and you want to say bye, Goodbye San Francisco.
Speaker 6: Ween, love your Happy Monkey by Halloween Spectacular Special.
Speaker 2: Goodbye. Yeah m hm