Speaker 1: Welcome to the Emergency Intercom. To this episode of Emergency Intercom.
Speaker 2: It makes sense. Everybody gets mad because I mentioned every single episode. But I was watching Brittany and Sarah's podcast and they also say welcome back. Like it's not that crazy because it's like you were here last week. I'm welcoming you back.
Speaker 1: But no, you would welcome them back to Emergency Intercom like welcome back to Emergency Intercom.
Speaker 2: Oh, but the problem is we say this episode. Oh, I think Brittany and them say welcome back to I can't think of the name of their podcast. I've seen two episodes.
Speaker 1: And love it. They're so fucking up. No free from Up, no freak from.
Speaker 2: Up, got got But yeah, it makes okay, fine, welcome back to Emergency Intercom.
Speaker 1: Yuh?
Speaker 2: Any updates from your life Drew.
Speaker 1: Other than me being the most stressed, anxious, irritable person, I think I've ever been not really much of enough.
Speaker 2: Our periods literally, I know we actually did.
Speaker 1: We actually had like an irritable like last three days together and I can't describe. I mean what it was actually was, I had neglected a bunch of work stuff and I just like let it fester in my brain that it was like the end of the world if I just didn't get it done, when like, in reality, like it's not the end of the world, and I've like calmed down a lot, but I still have this just like lingering stress and anxiety that I'm like something like I'm missing something like I'm missing like I don't know how to describe it. But other than that fucking.
Speaker 2: Awesome oh how was Also to give context, me and Drew have been separated for the past like week.
Speaker 1: It's been the longest we've been away from each other.
Speaker 2: Ever, but we've been separated. Drew and the crew went on a beautiful road trip and I went to New York to partake in capitalism and consumerism.
Speaker 1: Anya loves shopping. She's addicted to shopping. Explain the road trip. Yeah, so, like me and Orian, we wanted to go on a road trip, and like a week before we had just been like throwing ideas out there. We were like, we need to go, let's go next week, like blah blah blah blah blah. It wasn't really coming to fruition, and I don't think either of us believed it was going to actually happen, and then the night before we left, I was just like, let's go to the Grand Canyon. I've never seen it, and I want to like see it. I feel like it's going to make me cry. Like that's one of those things that's just like so breathtakingly beautiful and I feel like you have to see it at least once in your life. And the night before we booked an airbnb and got yes is from Christian and Josh and Meo Ryan, Christian and Josh just hopped in the car the next morning at nine am and drove all the way to Arizona, and we didn't end up going to the Grand Canyon. We went to like a part of it. Yeah, we went to I mean it is technically the Grand Canyon, but we went to Page Arizona and we went to Antelope Canyon, which is fucking beautiful. It was it doesn't make sense. I don't understand how that's like a real fucking place on earth, like we'll insert photos, but it was like genuinely shocking. It like made me tear up. I was like, what the fuck? Like places like this just exist and like no one really know about it, knows about it, like okay, like whatever, I mean granted, like iPhone takes all their backgrounds there, Apple takes all their background photos there and shit. And then in the same day we cruised over to Shoe Bend and that's where the iconic photo came from of me surrounded by fucking flies.
Speaker 2: I can't I couldn't believe the flies in that. I was like, you fully do look like a dead body.
Speaker 1: I was stinky. I was a stinky boy. We had been hiking all day, but yeah, we just did that in the same day. And then the next day we drove home and it was nice.
Speaker 2: How was the driving.
Speaker 1: Christian drove the entire time, and it was the most it felt like an hour long drive, like it was not. I'd had zero complaints, Like it was actually crazy.
Speaker 2: Dude, that's fucking awesome. Christian's a freak like that. Anytime we do any kind of like road tripping, he always is like, I'll drive all dive, but I guess I do that too, so we end up like kind of butting heads. When we went to Big sur we would be like, I'll drive, I'll drive, but I ended up doing a lot of driving because I like literally have no fear because also for context, Big ser is like on the West Coast, like to get there you have to kind of go up the pch and that can be scary because it's literally like on a cliff. But I literally have zero fears because again, like if we go, we go, not even that like if we died, it would be because I've made it happen, Like, no one's gonna it's not gonna be an accident. It's not gonna. It's like me, like I'm in charge here, like we're just not gonna dive it. Yeah, but yeah, that sounds fucking sweet. Well, I literally went spent money and bought stupid fucking clothes.
Speaker 1: The clothes are pretty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all the clothes are slay, Like I have really good fucking taste. I'm going to do a hall on the Patreon.
Speaker 1: I almost suggested it, but I was like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I'm going to do a hall. I'm trying to lessen up on my gatekeeping because it's like an issue.
Speaker 1: You know. What's crazy is one of my friends in real life asked me what pants these were and he was like, unless, like, you're trying to gate keep it from me, And I was like, I was like, oh my God, people like literally think I'm like an actual gatekeeper people who do that shit to.
Speaker 2: Like face to face, Like if anyone ask me where something is on my body, I will say, or like asking you what I'm listening to, I will say. But it's when it's like to a big audience on the internet that I'm like, you need to know, like come on, but yeah, what did I do? Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Actually I have to say this. I'm literally so nauseous from those fucking vitamins right now and it's like bubbling up my throat. So I didn't eat it with it. I didn't have any food with it, and it's like I have vitamin breath.
Speaker 2: Is that a fucking flum float? No, what is that? I'm going to get.
Speaker 1: No fault like this.
Speaker 2: Why didn't they make them short and stout? It's kind of pretty. You can see where like this clear you can see the wax. Oh my god, your lungs look like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's bad.
Speaker 2: That's serve you're serving apocalyptic some your lungs are serving some versts.
Speaker 1: Yes, they're all ripped his shreds on the inside and they're uh, what's the color is palette? Neutral color Palettelung earth tone. This is not a This is not a flum float. It's a real flume roam. It's energy drink flavored and it hurts me so bad.
Speaker 2: I wanted to show you this.
Speaker 1: You did it. Look what the hell? I'm so jealous, dead ass body?
Speaker 3: Oh inside it on the body, dude, dude, I'm jealous.
Speaker 1: You did not have to air me out. This is actually an air pods container. It's got my air.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I literally saw it on the counter and I was like, is my brain like like warping things because I thought they were tall? So yeah, on my weekend I went shopping. It was a vibe. I cried on my birthday.
Speaker 1: Oh you cried again?
Speaker 2: Of course you know you mean no already No, I actually sobbed my little ass off.
Speaker 1: Was it like a good one or like a sad sad?
Speaker 2: But it was sad but like also like at the end it was good. But like i'll i'll like read like a small thing I wrote, It's not that serious. I'm twenty three and I feel like I've been pooping less and less, which is scary. I'm getting old and that means that my that my metabolism is slowing down. Also, I solved on my birthday because I'm so terrified of forgetting things in life is so sweet and fragile, and I wish I could just bottle everything up and hide it. And I love living so much, as painful as it is. I'm very stubborn and I don't want to not be a part of the beauty of living. And that's literally why.
Speaker 1: It's because I'm you don't want to miss the beauty of living, which is me.
Speaker 2: You would say that, yeah, I guess I'd be like, you're you're taking it away, like you're pretty, No, bitch, You're just like a fucking fool.
Speaker 1: I'm sexy hot, I'm not pretty. I understand that I'm sexy.
Speaker 2: You are attractive, and who you are attractive in a sexual connotation?
Speaker 1: That was real. Whoa okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Are you all gonna clap each other up or something while I'm on my notes. Oh and then the other thing I did is like there was in like Brooklyn, there was this thing. It was it's called like Area fifty three, and it literally is why I just showed you. It's like it's like an indoor like there's like a little course, like a ziplining, like there's like a thing to fight.
Speaker 1: And like is there a laser tag?
Speaker 2: Laser tag, there's laser tag, paintballing, roller skating arcade, Like it was an insane array of things. One when I got in there, I was like, I have not been this overstimulated and so fucking long. I went in the bathroom and they had a DJ and he was just like playing the Universe. No, oh my god. Literally one time I cried on the Fast and Furious Universal Ride because it was the same sound that made me almost have a panic attack. It was air like the.
Speaker 1: Air shooting like it was terrifying, but you were in the blast though you it like blew.
Speaker 2: Literally blew the back of my neck off. Yeah, but yeah, I almost had a panic attack in there. But it was ziplind and stuff, and I just like it was twenty one and up and I was just really intrigued because I was like looking around and I was like it is comical like all these like we're all adults, Like we're all like like it's not like, oh like I just turned eighteen, I'm an adult. Like we are all grown ass adults, Like age regressing?
Speaker 1: Is that is that a knotty thing.
Speaker 2: I don't I think age regressing is a knotty thing, is it really? I don't know. I don't know. I just don't want to get in trouble for anything ever again. Yeah, but yeah, everyone was like just like playing like I don't know, it was so funny to do. I wanted to record so many people because there was like this ninja course with like ropes hanging down from the wall and there was this tall ass, lanky dude all alone in the corner playing and he was like like really struggling because it's just like a balanced thing and he was about to bust his ass ever three seconds, and I was like, this is insane because in any other context, like this man would not want to look this like demasculated. Like I don't know, like not to get like too deep about it, but I was just like it was just such a childish thing to see a grown man do that. It was like hilarious, and I feel like any other context he would not be okay with like being like laughed at. Yeah, but because we were all in there just being stupid, it was just like funny.
Speaker 1: That's really cute. Actually, yeah, it was just jealous of.
Speaker 2: It was fucking fun. I bet there was something like that in LA. I was like, damn these.
Speaker 1: That's like Also if you're like an old bag, like I can say that because I'm literally old as shit and you like didn't have the college experience and you're kind of like lonely, that's like a great place to make friends. And I'm being genuine like, I feel like that's like a good place for weirdos.
Speaker 2: To me maybe, but also everyone there was like in big groups of friends.
Speaker 4: So then it's like the scariest place to go alone, Like you're scary if you go there.
Speaker 1: Alone, you're a killer. You're a killer. And also there.
Speaker 2: Was a thing that it was like filling it out. They didn't check our vax cards. All they had was this sign up thing, like the sign in thing that you had to put yes or no if you were a vaxed, and there were a few no's, and I was like, oh, like what the fuck is happening in here? But yeah, like Drew was saying, I've also been so fucking irritable the past four days. I'm gonna blame it on my period because I literally was on my period, but.
Speaker 1: Like, really, yeah, periods are gross.
Speaker 2: You you shouldn't knock something till you try it because it tastes really good.
Speaker 1: Periods are so gross gross. But anyway, yesterday, when I was written by a man, that's like, I'm gonna start saying that, can you shut the Why is that a bad thing to be written by a man?
Speaker 2: If you were written by a man, you would have a plump, firm ass and like tiny sumpulent.
Speaker 1: Tits, big jukes, big milkers, her.
Speaker 2: Firm round ass, and her her tits that did not move when she walked until she fucked me. Anyways, I have to tell my fucking airport story yesterday because it was literally the most irritating ship that's ever happened to be. So I was just really sad leaving New York. Don't have to get into details or not. It's I'm saying it like I'm hiding some ship. It's literally I just just love I love being there, and every time I leave, I'm sad. But then every time i'm here, I want to stay here longer. But whatever, it's like a bit. But I was like sad leaving and I was like in the uber fucking crying because I was just like, I don't know, like spitting my time between two places three places is like hard, so it's just like really emotional. And it was a late flight, and I was like, my only goal, the only thing that will make me happy right now is if I just get in there, get through, get like a Starbucks drink, like a coffee but like it sounds stupid, but like and literally it made sense because I was just like, I don't want to sleep on this flight, Like I need caffeine so I can stay up and then when I get home, I can knock out because I'll be tired. So I get to the airport and like I go and like pay for a checked bag, and I'm like standing at the kiosk waiting for it to put my fucking bag tag and it just never comes out. So then I have to go get in this dumb line to go with all the other dumb folks who don't know how to fucking use a kiosk, which I think is so annoying. Like I'm not kidding. I genuinely think when I am in the airport, I am the only human with common sense in the airport, Like and I genuinely believe that I'm not even saying that like, on a funny level, I genuinely think everyone in the airport except me is the dumbest person.
Speaker 1: But if we're in the airport together.
Speaker 2: I'm still top tier. You're you're just following behind me, so you're looking a little smart. I begged to agree to, so I had to go get in fucking line, get my kiosk bag whatever. That took long, and it's already like seven fifteen, and in my head, I hadn't checked when that Starbucks closed this, but I was like, it's definitely not open lay. It's like those dumb motherfuckers always close early, which makes no sense in an airport. There's how the people here always Anyways, I get in line at fucking TSA and there was two lines and I saw one that looked short. It looked like it was really quick, and I went to walk there and this lady saw me and she's like, oh, you could go this way. There's two lines this way. So I'm like okay, and I almost lied and was like my flight boards in ten minutes, I need to go now. But I was like whatever, let me not be like a liar. So I turned and I went and as I'm walking to the shorter line, it gets cut off by one of the other TSA agents. They cut it off, and then now I'm stuck in this one big ass line with a family of genuinely four fucking toddlers and an infant. And I was like, awesome, I'm gonna be in this line forever. Everyone's moen week, slow as shit, like they literally don't have a flight to get on. And then this girl, this fucking bitch, I she like, I'm about to put my stuff down, and she comes up with like one of the TSA agents and he's like like, all right, I put your stuff down, like skippy.
Speaker 1: She pretty no, Okay.
Speaker 2: I feel like, for some reason, I feel like she didn't have a mask on because I know exactly what her whole fucking face. Oh, I know what her whole dumb face looks like, because when I got in the airport, she was literally waltzing around talking on the phone without her mask on, and I was like, this dumb bitch, Like also I get to call her a cunt and a piece of shit bitch because she's like my age, so like I should have slapp the fuck out of her. So she was literally lounging around talking on the phone and she goes, yeah, I've been here forever, like that's what I heard her say on the phone. But now this bitch is skipping me. And I was like, I have a feeling this dumb cut is on my flight and she fucking lied talking about it. It's gonna be late. She's gonna be late. She's not gonna be fucking late anyways. She's moving slow as shit. She has the most things I've ever seen a human fucking travel with as a carry on in my life. She has two pairs of shoes tied to the sides of a bag and like three jackets on her Yeah, she's literally like dope sick in the airport. She finally gets through. I finally get through. I don't have any h for you right now, Drew. She finally gets through. I finally get through, and I'm just like so annoyed and angry and like irritable now because now I'm just like angry instead of sad, And I'm like running borderline to the Starbucks, Like I literally am cutting around people, like trying to take shortcuts. I'm like speed walking my ass off, and I get as far as I am from Drew right now to the line, and a worker comes and cuts off the line right as I'm about to walk in line, and I just stand there and stare and I literally start crying, like I just start sobbing, because I was like, that was the most like irritating. Also, on top of everything, the uber was like a seventy dollars uber and it was like a forty five minute ride. So I was just like, this has been the most irritating hour and a half of my fucking life, and now I have to get on a five hour flight. Yeah, And I saw my ass off and then I told this to Drew, but I immediately put on my finstill on my story. I was like, if my plane crashes today, I will be the luckiest woman on Earth. And then I got really scared of my plane.
Speaker 1: Crashing, so I took it iconic.
Speaker 2: Though I took it down before anybody saw it because I got scaled.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: I also took it down because I was like, what if my plane does crash, everyone who sees this is gonna feel so bad because they're gonna see it and be like, she's so silly.
Speaker 1: Well, I fell in the shower. I fell in the shower.
Speaker 2: So it was probably because of me, honestly, because I use my Oh ship, it has been, has it been?
Speaker 1: I heard it. I didn't want to bring it up. Oh, you're in a good groove right now. You don't get the pee, You get the p in a cup.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you're like.
Speaker 1: You think you get bathroom breaks. What is this, Amazon, You don't get bathroom breaks here. I actually have to really pee bad too. No, we'll go pete together in the toilet.
Speaker 2: Y'all can hold each other's wieners. I guess I'll wait.
Speaker 1: Let me think about it. Let me think about it.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it should be allowed to peek.
Speaker 1: Welcome back. We just had a piss break. We opened up our holes and just let it all out.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I just spread and then squeezed, squeezed internally.
Speaker 1: Okay, that is actually a crazy mechanic that likes have. Is that like we just opened the gate and they just it like comes out like you flext your abs a little bit. Like I can do it like unconsciously, just like pee. Yeah that's weird.
Speaker 2: No, that's weird man.
Speaker 1: It is though, like it is kind of like curious.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you were saying you slipped in the shower.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all I wanted to say about it.
Speaker 2: When wait, when was it when.
Speaker 1: You were in New York? It was it was like it was in the midst of my like anger.
Speaker 2: Wait was it the first day you got back from Grand Canyon, though I don't remember exactly what day it was because it might have been fully my fault before.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it literally was. And it was the fucking oil pouches, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Those gloss A bath bombs are so incredibly Okay, gloss A has bath oil things that are so incredibly oily, Like I have bath oils that work and like, aren't that oily, but those ones you kind of need like two for like the aroma like therapy vibes. Yeah, but they are so incredibly oily it makes it like dangerous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was scary. Like okay, just imagine this, like you, I'm a butt ass, naked, grown ass, disgusting man in the shower and I'm just washing my body. And when I washed my body, I step out of the stream of the shower. I don't know if that's a That's something we don't discuss, is like shower habits, like like no one showers are saying, there's no way. Everybody's showers are saying. But like when I'm like washing my body, I get out of the water and I just stand in like the least stream of water. I don't know how to explain it, and I like wash my body whatever. And as I was walking back into the stream, I didn't like completely collapse, but like I was like did like the little foot thing like and like slipped and it felt like I was falling for like thirty seconds and I just like collapsed in my side. I didn't catch myself on there because like when I went to grab slid down, but it like took most of my fall and I just like like hit that on my side. No, Bruce, I'm good. No lung, no lung damage all that. Like I'm good, but yeah, I know lung damage. Yeah. I didn't like puncture along with my rip or anything. Yeah, I'm a strong bully.
Speaker 2: That's fully my fault.
Speaker 1: And I was asked naked too, it's so.
Speaker 2: And I thought about it before before I left. I was like, this is gonna be the slipperiest thing ever. And then I just like it left my mind as I was going to break something up that I have to ask. I don't. I don't know if I can bring it up.
Speaker 1: I'm scared.
Speaker 2: Should I talk about my Tony Lopez deos?
Speaker 1: Yes, talk about the fucking Tony Lopez gms. Are you kidding me? Rolling that man is the funniest thing you've ever done? Or close to the funniest thing or should be.
Speaker 2: No, I'll say this ship, this ship is so.
Speaker 1: Stupid, Like, no, you say that, I don't even read it. Okay, I'm shocked.
Speaker 2: So Tony Lopez, as most of you know, is a TikToker who.
Speaker 1: Is an evil man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not a person, not a good person. Those those those little Lopez brothers, those.
Speaker 1: Freaks, bad guys.
Speaker 2: We don't have to get into what he's done. We all know he's no boy.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: But before all that shit came out, when he was like still in the hype house and at the peak of his shit in twenty twenty, randomly, I was like I went through a phase where I was like, I want to see how many like random men I can talk to, like and just kind of troll and like flirt with and see like where it goes, Like what conversations can I have with these motherfuckers of course.
Speaker 1: So Tony, oh my god, looking at.
Speaker 2: The dude, it's so much. So it starts on July fifteenth, twenty twenty f five to twenty pm. I just say, you were so fucking hot. Mind you. I didn't follow him or anything like, I didn't follow him like it was never like that. And he's July seventeen, twenty twenty. He says, hey, Queen. I say, ha, hi, Tony. It has an extra age in there.
Speaker 1: So how you and Tony are like two queens maximizing your joint sleigh, Hey queen?
Speaker 2: And he says hey heart, And I said.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 2: He says, what you're doing? Love? Also, I'll put it all on screen so you can see all this typed out or I won't. Kywo that's his fucking job. He says, what you're doing love, smiley face. Oh wait, should we read this like you're him?
Speaker 1: Fine, I'll be fucking Tony. Okay, you know I can't read out loud, though we.
Speaker 2: Have to, like, Okay, you are so fucking hot, Hey, Queen.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, I'm really like getting into the role.
Speaker 2: You're like, you're hella flamboya. Hi Tony, Hey, Hi.
Speaker 1: What you doing love?
Speaker 2: Ha ha nothing, how about you? Sorry? I am so awkward. I am nervous.
Speaker 1: It's okay, it's honestly kind of cute.
Speaker 2: Can I sing for you please? What is your favorite song?
Speaker 1: Literally? Anything? Weakend or Frank Ocean? Is this a Casey Frey thing? Lmao?
Speaker 2: Who is that?
Speaker 1: Stop playing? Sing me this song for side contexts.
Speaker 2: I thought he was getting a little snarky and rude.
Speaker 1: No, damn, I'll sing you a song to be honest. You're awesome.
Speaker 2: Can you sing suit and Tie by Justin Timberlake.
Speaker 1: I might sound stupid, but I'll try.
Speaker 2: And then I was like, he's catching on and I don't like this, so I just stopped replying. But then he was feeling a little crazy. So four hours later he says.
Speaker 1: What's your number?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 2: I don't have a phone.
Speaker 1: Dang.
Speaker 2: And then months later, like a month later, I go, I, miss us, do you like my haircut? Because this is when I got my pixie cut. I was just making sure he was still interested.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Oh is the part sins a crazy fucking photo.
Speaker 2: I have to see if I can find it. But I have a video of me and Oriyan opening the photo together. Ew. Literally both of us audibly go ew because he started he was trying to I think, cater to my senses and like be funny, but his version of funny was like silly, durp face funny.
Speaker 1: ERMI heard, so I did a thing.
Speaker 2: So I said, do you like my haircut? And he's sent me a photo of himself and I said, are you okay? And then he sent a video of himself.
Speaker 1: And he was twirking and like shaking his ass and he was like no.
Speaker 2: Literally he had his leg up by his head. It was like a very like. I was like, you were.
Speaker 1: He was showing how flexible he was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he wanted me to turn that thing out.
Speaker 1: I love the hair.
Speaker 2: Thanks, you were scaring me kind of why? And then he said to another video and I think in the video he was like I can't sleep right now, dr but like that was his vibe. So I said, this is literally you right now.
Speaker 1: When you can't sleep, So you stay up looking at me.
Speaker 2: And he goes aha and said to another photo and then I never replied, and then all the shit came out and I was like, I'm going to continue trolling him and see if he just like keeps replying or is at this point is he like really not fucking with people he doesn't know because he's like scared of getting exposed again or something.
Speaker 1: Ship.
Speaker 2: So then again, like a month later, I say also for contacts, and no more drew of saying his replies because I have not heard from him since. But he sees every single one of my dms. He opens them all without fail. And this has been going on for a year. August twentieth, twenty twenty, Can I see your abs? August twenty first, twenty twenty. Is that a no? July fifteenth?
Speaker 1: Let's set up these situations like that we're in We're in a big group of people every single time one of these messages is sin and we're projecting the dms onto our TV through screen share, and it's just a whole group like laughing fucking out loud.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just like cracking up because we want to see him open it, and he always opens it like he always open fail. Is that a no? July fifteenth? Do you ever think of me?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: This is a year later now, Yeah, this is July fifteenth, twenty twenty one. Do you ever think of me? July eighteenth? Hello, August twenty two, twenty second. Hey, September seventh, Please can I call you? I need someone right now, help. I need a ride. Hoober is being weird about masks and I'm not into this vacshit between us. Don't screenshot. And then we send to selfia, Finn, come and get me now. Can you send a selfie so I know it's you replying and not your manager or something. I know you miss me whatever. And then also this is all at like ten.
Speaker 1: Pm, like all within the same five seconds, so he.
Speaker 2: Open that does it say anything rude? September sixteenth, I know you're awake. Give your number, beat please, I need to call right now. Please. Minutes later, I say, hello, your phone is ringing.
Speaker 1: Drew, Damn, I'm just my phone is blowing up right now. It's actually crazy how many friends I have.
Speaker 2: Sure September sixteen, Hey, I'm trapped. I send a photo and I don't remember what the photo is.
Speaker 1: Probably you in a dark place in our house.
Speaker 2: There's an air you can access me from. Don't share. I know you have a girlfriend, but are you free right now? And then this was the latest one. December thirteenth, I replied to his Sophie and I said, stop JK crying emoji glove emoji? Hey, do you know me? Me on first date? The circle with an AX through it and the glove, and I said, do you get it in terms of protection? Whatever? What the fuck is wrong with you? And then he saw that, so it just say scene.
Speaker 1: Dude, such a cursed ass.
Speaker 2: Vibe sending the no glove emojian saying.
Speaker 1: Me in terms of I haven't ervan you can access me from That's actually crazy that you brought up your DMS with Tony Lopez, because I yesterday was scamming a scammer in my DMS. It is awesome.
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 1: Okay? So one of my like locals accounts got hacked and at first I thought it was real. It was like the most strange DM I've ever gotten in my entire life, like from someone from my hometown. And he just said hey, and I said what's up? He said, I really need your help right now, and immediately red flag like okay, we haven't spoken six years, Like you don't need my fucking help? And I said, shoot, He said, I need fifty dollars right now. I will give it back to you tomorrow morning with praying emoji and I automatically knew it was a scam from here and I said what for? He said, I want to get some medications and groceries from the store. I'm really down at the moment. And I said what And he said what? And I said, sorry, I'm I can give you money, but you have to do something for me. I only have fifteen dollars arm Okay, where should I send it? Wait? I freed up some funds. I can send you one thousand dollars. I don't want to see a friend in need to suffer. Okay, Venmo, PayPal perfect? I said perfect. He sent his Venmo and also he's dumb a shit because his Venmo doesn't match my locals name. And he said, send it here and send a screenshot after you send it. And I said, also, I have one more question before I send them money. There was a time in high school when we both wanted each other but couldn't have each other because our parents forbidding our love. When we kissed, did you feel what I felt? Or am I insane? I'm so sorry. I'm so happy we're opening this conversation again. I missed what we could have had. He said, oh yeah, you felt. I didn't respond. I owned it. He said where are you? Are you there? And I said sorry, I'm really nervous because I think I loved you and I want to rekindle this relationship. Is the spark still there? Am I wasting my time? I'm about to send the money, but I need you to tell me you love me. I got this scamed to say I love you so much with two red hearts, and then I said, oh my god, thank you. I love you too. You send me a nude of your body for old time sake. And then it's in a screenshot that I photoshopped of me sending him money. I sent money to my sister and she has yet to send me the money back, and I think she's gonna steal the thousand dollars from me. And then I said I sent it. Video call. He didn't answer. I said hello, still no answer. Nudes please, nudes now, please, I'm begging you. I just sent you a thousand dollars and this is how you repay me. Video call, no answer. He said thank you, and I said nude video call, no answer, video call, no answer. He said, what the fuck you do me? Fake payment? Fuck you? And I said, how do I fake that? Who got it? Then? The money left my account. It's not a real payment. Don't fuck me, dude, is what I said to him. And then he said, send me your balance, and I sent him a photo shopped of my balance with the with it saying I sent it to him. I said, this, can you send it back? I'm starting to regret this, so I don't know how I'm gonna pay my bills. He said, I don't see anything here. My dad has cancer and I have to pay for his chemo. I shouldn't have done this. Is there a way I can get my money back. I'll give you to a dollars if you give me my money back. He said, I don't see anything. And I said, oh fuck, oh fuck, this is so bad. This is fuck. This is so bad. I'm gonna pay for anything now. I have so much love to give and nowhere to put it. This is God punishing me for something I did. What the fuck do I do? He said, fuck? You do me fake payment? And I said, please please send it back. I'm begging you. And I said, oh my god, wait hah. It didn't go through, Thank god. I thought he sent a thousand dollars away and he said he said, I said, I don't see anything here, and I was like, wow, thank you so much for helping me. Dude. Somehow Venmo me sent or Vinmo sent me one two hundred and fifty dollars back, so I made two hundred and fifty dollars. What the hell? He was like, I said, wait, do you still need the cash? And I sent this by I said, my beautiful sister.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is so much better. Are you kidding?
Speaker 1: And then here and then I just was like, fuck you scammer, bitche I hope you learned a valuable lesson. How did you even fall for that? Like, actually, that's fucking awesome?
Speaker 2: And wait, you say, I'll give you two hundre if you send me the thousand bags.
Speaker 1: I really just wanted him to send me money. I wanted him to send me at least a dollar so I could have just scammed a scammer. But I got a lot of fun out of it.
Speaker 2: That's so fun.
Speaker 1: Sometimes in life you just have to have fun. Write that down, y'all. Quote me on that.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you just gotta make fun. What I was trying, Like, you made.
Speaker 1: A quote, and I wanted I made a good quote, and you made sometimes just fun.
Speaker 2: Said sometimes you just I don't know what I literally don't know what I said. I literally know I'm actually fucking dope sick right now.
Speaker 1: Like me for my.
Speaker 2: Birthday, I tried age and like I can't, Like I want it so bad, but I can't go back. I can't.
Speaker 1: We're going to Mexico and I'm buying drugs over the counter. I don't care. I'm gonna have a bender. Hi, did you realize that you can buy all drugs over the counter in Mexico? Yes, not any drug but like prescription drugs, so I'm allowed to.
Speaker 2: Real Wait, okay, I'll go through my notes for funzies.
Speaker 1: That was a joke.
Speaker 2: I said.
Speaker 1: I'm stronger than that. I have will power.
Speaker 2: I said, I refuse to take birth control. I'm very much serving fertile, but I do want to get pregnant, not for the sake of having a baby, but for the sake of the drama and then getting to drink alcohol with come in my ovaries.
Speaker 1: Oh my fucking job, because.
Speaker 2: Technically, if I drank while I like found out I was pregnant, like I would, it's not like a baby baby. Yes, So it's not the fun of being like kill that thing. I guess no, once you're once you're serving positivity in pregnan and see like you're serving baby to like a very small skit. We don't have to get that.
Speaker 1: Literally, what are you saying right now?
Speaker 2: I'm saying I'm pro choice.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's like it's a long way to stay and then we got there. Yeah are you sure?
Speaker 2: Yes, bitch, I actually don't care. Also, this is really fucked up because like this is coming from like my brain and like a flow of consciousness. I actually don't care about learning things that are important on an academic level. I'm literally an animal. I want to have sex.
Speaker 1: And have fun, hedonistic page.
Speaker 2: Why do I have to learn things like I don't like.
Speaker 1: I don't it's all society bullshit that society just made up.
Speaker 2: I not like every teenager like this is like this isn't gonna work in real life.
Speaker 1: Like I don't need to know this.
Speaker 2: Literally everyone in euphoria.
Speaker 1: I wish I did learn how to pay my taxes.
Speaker 2: Yeah that I still don't know how that works. I just just have I just hope and pray. I just I give it a little prayer and I'm still here.
Speaker 1: I have aided my taxes for like three years, and I finally paid them all this year.
Speaker 2: I finally played for your balls, your ball surgery, your big balls. You wanted them enhanced? Did I gave that to you?
Speaker 1: I do, No, you did.
Speaker 2: They're big, and I mean now you literally have to wear like something to hold them down.
Speaker 1: It's actually I have to wear a girdle. I am as pennies.
Speaker 2: Why do I genuinely think I'm the smartest person on earth when I'm actually so stupid. Yeah, So right after that like academic thing, I actually think I'm the only person in the world who can make right decisions like I and I believe that with my whole chest.
Speaker 1: Absolutely I am right.
Speaker 2: I'm always right. There's like no finding that.
Speaker 1: But you say that like kind of jokingly, but you have been right ninety two percent of your life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you know what it is, it's like as stupid as I am, academically, I have like I have good intuition and like I'm pretty emotionally intelligent. So and I'm also pessimistic and like that works out for me because I always am like that. Bitches trying to do something slip and it always it always is like that. Man, I want to blow something up so bad, but I know I'll get addicted to it and become an actual problem to society.
Speaker 1: I think what we need to do.
Speaker 2: Is we need to buy a building and blow it up.
Speaker 1: We need to like rent out, like we need to like find a plot of land, construct a little building and blow it up.
Speaker 2: I want like big, I want like a big, big, fucking before.
Speaker 1: So we're on the same page. Yeah, but I.
Speaker 2: Want like I want to like make a flyer and like give free so people are like tempted to go for like free alcohol because you can get anybody to go anywhere if you if you put somebstance on.
Speaker 1: A Okay, David Brick, I don't know you could.
Speaker 2: Get anyone to be in a full minute and twenty second blow if you got some alcohol.
Speaker 1: No, we need to keep touching on this before you move on building destruct you before I come on, come on, cut me up. No, we need to we need to find building demolitions near us.
Speaker 2: Like no, but the thing is, I wanted to be so fucking dangerous, Like have you ever seen one of those demolition videos and like something accidentally flies really close to someone's head and they don't die.
Speaker 1: I need that, Like we can recreate that with tanner Do you know what tannerite is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the thing that Tiger King was blowing up.
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, you can buy it over the counter at Walmart in Texas. You can buy a bunch of tannerite.
Speaker 2: We should buy it.
Speaker 1: It's a legal explosive, which is insane. But the reason it's legal is because you have to like you can't like just ignite it with a fire. You have to like shoot it with a gun. But we could get a bunch of tannerite and blow up a house with it.
Speaker 4: Theoretically we would have to like literally have like an automatic rifle and like blow up a bunch of it at once.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, no, you there's a video. Yeah, there's a video of someone putting a bunch of tanneright in a car and shooting it and like adoor from the car plies at them at like terminal velocity and they have to like dodge it. It's like the scariest thing I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: I just want to blow some shit up. But yeah, I know I'll get really addicted to it. I know it like I know it and then I'll be like I can blow everything up, and I'll blow someone up if they piss me off, like I will if.
Speaker 1: You give me the power, I'll blow you.
Speaker 2: I can't. That leads to the next thing I said, I don't know if I want to read this. No, the last part though, the last part is facts like the Nettie part.
Speaker 1: That I can't. I don't know why I can't read. I'm like losing my brain. Basically, I'm gonna say I'm losing my brain.
Speaker 2: I'm losing my brain. Sucking dick is like using a Nettie pot. It literally can have the same effects personally, like.
Speaker 1: It clears your sinuses.
Speaker 2: Yes, literally, like I literally, I'm like, I.
Speaker 1: Mean it makes sense, like like if you press here on your face, oh something that I unlocked in Texas when I had covid is, I had one of those thera guns, and if you put it on your cheeks while you have congestion, it like shakes it all out. And congestion is really just inflammation of the sciences. It's not that they're snot up there, it's not gets trapped up there and it inflames your sinuses. So if you just massage it and like.
Speaker 2: Next time, next time, your congestions just sucked, dick. It literally works, like, dude, but.
Speaker 1: Then you're gonna give the person a disease with your snot with your cold. Okay, I have one note that I need to read. We need to save Mason Ramsey, the yodeling kid. What is are y'all seeing that light?
Speaker 2: I'm not kidding, fucking car Car. I was like, you know, it's awesome. It's our reactions because my brain saw that in the corner of my.
Speaker 1: Eye, and I was like, I know I saw and I was like, I was like, okay, the the shield is thin. They're like, we're combining worlds right now. The veil is thin. Like you see a lot of shit out of the corner of your eyes. The veil is thin.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was like, what But.
Speaker 1: That's the thing. I don't know where he is. We need to free Mason.
Speaker 2: Ramsey, so rebel Wilson.
Speaker 1: Ramsey somewhere, I think. Okay, what made me write that down is like Mason ramp Okay, cutting, I'm cutting for Mason Ramsey. I'm gonna start the hashtag cutting. Remember cutting for Axel Weber. No, you know Axl Weber No.
Speaker 2: But do you remember when it came out that, like I know, I think it came out that like Zane was smoking weed, and like people were like cutting for Zane, Like people were so freaked out by like him smoking weed.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be the most traumatic ship to experience as like a celebrity.
Speaker 2: I'd be so fucking pissed. I'd be like, y'all are dumb as.
Speaker 1: Y'all aren't loyal enough, Our viewers are not loyal enough.
Speaker 2: It's never once have I seen the ass sack. It's always free ki free kuy.
Speaker 1: It's never cutting for emergency, it's never cutting for drewing in.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, please actually don't partake in that because I'll shoot you.
Speaker 1: If you partake. And I'm not angry with you, but I'm disappointed in you. We can joke about it. We are allowed to joke about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah we baby what I'm sucking Drew's finger in.
Speaker 1: But I'm gonna look into Mason Ramsey.
Speaker 2: We're just listening. I don't know that that's a lie.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna look into Mason Ramsey right now, and you can just carry the podcast and I'll get some infred.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think of anything else.
Speaker 1: Okay, immediately sorry, Yes, this is a bit.
Speaker 2: No what what is?
Speaker 1: What is he singing his song but he's working at Subway.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think it's a bit. It's like when Tricia it's like she was working at Domino's.
Speaker 1: He's in a Tricia Pavius era. That's toxic. If that's a bit, like you're.
Speaker 2: Working like just like a regular Yeah, I don't wire famous people obsessed with doing that being like I'm just like you, like.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'm sitting here, like have I done that before? Like as a bit, and I'm like, we did work the Heavens story, but it wasn't as a bit. We actually literally worked.
Speaker 2: That wasn't a bit. That was all some of y'all would make it bits and some of us are literally creative. I'm gonna put my ID Vibe Curator like that's.
Speaker 1: Kind of what you need to actually start that fucking app soon, my.
Speaker 2: Vibe curation, the Vibe Curation Destination VCBVCD.
Speaker 1: To let's hit that spot actually soon.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna hit you in the face.
Speaker 1: They got that really creamy fucking tofu Come on, come on.
Speaker 2: I'm in my meat eating era.
Speaker 1: I love.
Speaker 2: I love a good meat in my mouth.
Speaker 1: You are in your meat eating era. She actually is filling my hole with meat. All of her orifices are just filled with meat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's honestly like it'spores, wores.
Speaker 1: Or pores, oh, pores filled with meat.
Speaker 2: I literally if you gave me the option every day to eat pistudo with cheese, crackers.
Speaker 1: And honey, specifically creamy goat cheese.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that cream we did. We just love a good cream We're we're actually on the.
Speaker 1: Cream We love a good cream and meat combo.
Speaker 2: We are on the creamy meat. Get the fuck away from us.
Speaker 1: Don't reach a little further.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna you want it so bad, you gotta reach get.
Speaker 1: You gotta get in cameras.
Speaker 2: You should get to me too.
Speaker 1: Lift up. Oh you've been in camera this entire time. I just was looking at the wrong side, like E T phone home. That's what I'm gonna make a rap called phone home. E T phone home?
Speaker 2: What okay?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What what did that?
Speaker 1: E T? Hell? Like Lucas is saying, E T A P T A Paul Thomas Anderson speaking of I saw Magnolia and Theater, and it was different from how I remembered it.
Speaker 4: Honest, that the most like like awesome review movie ever, Like literally you're dall like like.
Speaker 1: Like, no, I remember it being like a lot better. Yeah, it was, it was awesome. And then what it was is the environment I was in. Let me, let me paint a picture.
Speaker 2: It was literally, how are you going to paint a picture?
Speaker 1: Bitch? I'm a fucking artist. I can paint a picture with my fucking words. It was seven thirty showing dark outside, a little chilly, a little foggy. We show up to the Beverly New Cinema, which is fucking Quentin Tarantino's theater. That has to be on film. He's such a fucking weirdo about it, which I am. I respect all of his weird quirks so much, but it has to be on film, And obviously that attracts the most disgusting crowd of people you can imagine, like cinophiles, like just gross people who are obsessed with movies, like immediately after So Bad, I know what you're gonna say, and just keep it by your tongue, by your tongue. The most disgusting group of people that immediately after they watched the movie they went to letterbox and wrote saw on thirty five millimeter because we saw it on thirty five millimeters, because it has to be on film if it's going to be in Tarantino's theater. We pull up. We had our takes already.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna break in and play a DVD on these motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: He would freak his fucking He would lose his shit. I'm not kidding, he would freak out. I just imagine the crowd of people that were there. It's just gross, gross people. Well, we sit down in our seats and obviously, like we do a little trolling, Like our group of people were trolls. We do a little trolling. We're loud as shit, we're making jokes, we're obnoxious, and the movie hasn't started yet. No one said anything, but I could feel eyes darting and like it wasn't a good vibe that we had curated. So like we all like settled down. We all immediately understand that like, oh, like we shouldn't be rambunctious in this because people are actually angry with us. So we chilled We chilled out, and then I went to the concession stand because he played like forty previews before the movie for some fucking reason. And when I came back, someone had sat in the seat right next to mine, which like, okay, not a big deal. I was scarfing down my fucking hot Dog. I ate the shit out of that hot Dog. One of the best movie how I've ever had, if not the best movie hot dog I ever had. And I start smelling the smell, and I'm like, oh, dear fucking God, and it was like it was like a shit odor mixed with the stale cigarettes, and like, do you know, like when you wear a mask a couple times, like your breath like kind of imprints on the mask when you put it on. It's not disgusting to you, but like if you smelled someone else's you would like be physically repulsed. Well, that smell was radiating from this person. So he had been wearing this mask that he was wearing for ages, probably maybe maybe months, potentially months, and he sat down next to me. He just smelled like cigarettes, which I could. I can get past the shit smell and the cigarette smell. But what happened next was an atrocity. It was a war crime, like I actually was I should It was a hate crime. Like it was not okay. He was sitting there and he had taken his mask off. He was burping the entire movie. And it was the most rancid, fucking burps I had ever smelt in my entire life, like like fucking serious, like hot, fucking guttural, deep gut burts, maybe from his descending colon like maybe or descending colon like maybe from like a part of his body that like burps have never come from before, because they were rancid, like burn, make your eyes water, gotten up and moved no, And it was the entirety of the movie. And I was sitting next to Elsie, and I was embarrassed because I was like, I hope Elsie doesn't think I'm the one burping so in every periodically like he would burp, and I like, actually, like gag, I'm like like actually about to start throwing up now, Like I'm not kidding. It was like that bad. My eyes are watering again. I have watery mouth, and you know when your mouth goes watery right before you throw up. I would like have to lean into her air space to like breathe air when these burps happened. And it wasn't like it wasn't like, oh, like once every ten minutes, it was like once every five minutes. And it was so hard to enjoy this movie that I had already seen, and it's already the longest fucking movie ever made. It was three hours. It was a four hour affair, like the entire event, and like, I just like that's why it was better or worse than I remember. But it's still a classic and the soundtrack is fucking incredible.
Speaker 2: But that sounds like a fucking you know, dude, I fully would have left. I would have been so mad.
Speaker 1: I considered it several times and I was like, I can't like make a scene in front of all these people. But yeah, it was really really bad.
Speaker 2: That's just grops. I don't even have anything to say. It's just so nasty.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm thinking about them.
Speaker 2: Move, you're gonna cry. Well, I didn't see any fucking movies.
Speaker 1: We were on the good one right before we left. We were I know, it's.
Speaker 2: Literally because I don't have TikTok so now I just watch movies. Oh waity on the plane, what did I watch? Oh no, I didn't watch a movie. I read a book I was reading. I've been reading more. I've been watching more movies because I don't have TikTok anymore.
Speaker 1: So TikTok live right now?
Speaker 2: I don't know, because I was One of the things I wrote was this, Also, I haven't had TikTok for like a week, and I think it's made me a bigger bitch because I have too much time to wither away and think about things that shouldn't bother me. So I'm gonna get it again, I think, wow, because like now I'm just like, instead of.
Speaker 1: Being irritated he detalks for a week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, instead of being irritated with random people. But I think I still can't even do it. Like I realized I had it on my iPad on the plane. I started watching, and I was like, I really don't fucking care to watch anything right now, Like I don't care to watch a TikTok.
Speaker 1: Like it just gives me the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just like not the content I want. And I was like, if I'm going to dedicate like even an ounce of thought, I'd rather dedicate it to a show or a movie because at least that's like not I'm I don't want to say like an old bag and be like TikTok is so stupid because I do like I'm sure you agree to there are tiktoks that like do cater to like cultural importance and like they're teaching things.
Speaker 1: They're funny and like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's like a lot of parts of tiktoks that are really good. But for the most part, like at the core of it, which is also how I use it, it's kind of just like to look at yourself to like see trends. Like that's not really I didn't use it to see trends, but like a lot of it was like also fueling this weird game of like trying to find something first and like I don't know, Like I just don't there's like such an undertone of competition and like insecurity in TikTok that it was starting to like really feed into me. And I was like I don't like that, Like I don't want to carry that, and.
Speaker 1: Like that's crazy that you've thought about it like that because me Jake, Me and Jake had like a really long phone call where we literally said those exact things where it's like I think the introduction of like comments with like and being able to like a comment is like one of the most toxic things and like it rise to the top of like a comment chart. Like I think that's one of the most toxic things the Internet has ever done, because already the Internet is an incredibly hateful place because like people, I mean, we perpetuate it. It's like whatever, yeah, but like being able to like say something really fucking hateful and then watch it rise the chart to just like trigger something in your brain to like be like okay, like I'm gonna get addicted to saying mean things and hopefully it rises to the time.
Speaker 2: I think also like not of course, I know that I perpetuate like a lot of like hate and bitterness, but and not to be like but I get a pass. I think there's a really big difference between the like bitterness that's on TikTok. It is so like driven into.
Speaker 1: Like it's like driven by morality, yeah.
Speaker 2: Like morality in ego and like better than thou yeah, like mentality that it's not a fun bitterness because I can get down. I can't recording shut the fuck up, you're so in awaang. I can get down with like like and what's crazy is for the first time we're having a real like introspective conversation for like the first episode in like a and he has to cut it off, like I can't help myself. But yeah, I'm down for like bitterness and like gossip and like being a fucking cunt, Like I live for it. I love it. But something about TikTok like cunteism is really really deep and like it's just a lot of anger. I think literally the pushing point was, which this is gonna sound stupid, but like I saw this thread where people someone said something about someone I know, and the sentence itself, I was like, this is a perfect like sentence to prove how fucking delusional the people specifically on this app are, because it was a sentence along the lines of it was talking about someone I know, which maybe this is biased, but I think if it was about anyone, I'd be like, no, you're pushing it, because basically the sentence was like I hate so and so and that they have this empire that they built they don't deserve it.
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh, do you.
Speaker 2: Hear yourself in that sentence, like you hate this person because they built something. It's not even like this person who I'm thinking of like comes from like money and like nepoty, Like it's not even like that you're literally the sentence you just said is insane.
Speaker 1: It's like you don't think, think they've worked critical thought. Yeah, just like it goes. It's just think a little bit. I'm the last person to say think before you speak, no, because I literally there really I think there really.
Speaker 2: Is a difference. And I think that's why like like we not that we get away with it. I'm sure there are people who don't funk with how like bitter and like annoying we are, but there is something to be said because it's always been on the internet. Like think about like Frandly for instance, she's bitter and like annoyed by everyone and frustrated to the core of her being. But she's a really good comedian and not to be like we're really fucking good comedians, but like there is a difference between like we say our stupid shit and then we move on. There are such a deep hatred in TikTok that like there isn't a movie.
Speaker 1: It's kind of coming from a real place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's coming from a very real place. And then it's not fun. And I found myself like because I am bitter like leaning into it, and then I was like, I don't like this, Like this isn't a fun game. Y'all are all so fucking angry, Like literally, watch a movie.
Speaker 1: I said it so many times, TikTok is the worst thing in modern history to happen to humans, Like it's so evil, it's diabolical. Will I stop using it? Probably not, because I am addicted and my brain loves the little serotonin hits. But I find myself like scrolling for hours just lost on it, and I'm like, what did I watch? I couldn't tell you the last vie I watched other than Mason Ramsey. That is a curious case. We need to figure that out.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I don't know if I'll get TikTok again, like I do miss it for like because again in that same context, like I love a good serve moment, like I love a good reason just for like being pretty, Yeah, like to get on there and be pretty and be sexy, and I like love watching other people feel themselves and whatever. But I don't know if I'll get it again, because I'm just like, maybe this is better that I don't do this, And I have a lot of movies to watch. I have a lot of you gotta catch just to catch up with on the other side, So I think I'm gonna chill. I'm gonna chill off TikTok. I did get it back to comment on. I can't say her name solely, so toxic thought syndrome. I did. I did. I didn't have to re download it or I guess I totally did because I got out my iPad. But whatever, Yeah, I commented on her TikTok. But yeah, I'm I'm off the app. I don't fuck with it. It scares me too much, too mean. And that's coming from a certified fucking cunt. Yeah, I feel like the second I'm like this's too mean.
Speaker 1: It might be real.
Speaker 2: It might be like crazy because I am a fucking bitch.
Speaker 1: Like also not to mention this like like like they it made it where like anybody can feel like a tinge of fame. So like you like post a video and like you immediately go viral and then people are like addicted to that. I just it just like depresses people like it, cause like you get like this, like you build this like really big audience, but like it doesn't really translate and then I don't know. I've just seen like a bunch of people like posting on like close friends and things like that that like came from TikTok, and it makes me really sad because I'm like, these people are awesome and genuinely funny people, but like I don't know, I don't know, I haven't.
Speaker 2: It's a very it's a really like recycling app or not recycling, but it like rinses through people like so quick, and it's just like it's really not crazy. Yeah, it's just like not really good. And like I think as I get older too, I don't know where I've said this, but I've said this before, or I was having a conversation with a friend where I was like the older I get the I like really do feel bad for like the younger generations behind us because we we got like the Internet where a lot of people use the internet for like us seeing the internet's sake, like it was just like it was a fun place to go and disconnect and like find things to be interested in.
Speaker 1: And it wasn't so like getting on the Internet as like disconnecting from reality like in a healthy way kind of in the inning and now it's like you have to disconnect from the Internet because it's unhealthy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it used to be like a fun escape from reality, and now I think it's like it's it's this hyper reality that doesn't fucking exist. It's like just all these I don't know, it's a huge conversation, but I was like, I feel bad for like the younger generation because the way they get they have to use the internet now is really like intertwined with their real life, so they have to be on it even though it's like unhealthy. Because like the thing is, when we were using the Internet, and when people even older than us were using the Internet, like we were using it because we really liked using it, and now I feel like most teenagers have no choice but to use it because that's the only way to really connect with your friends relationships.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why we need a decentralized internet, right kai, Yes, we need an internet, peer to peer owned internet, not owned by these evil corporations like Google and Microsoft.
Speaker 2: And I'm saying all that we're not gonna get our ads.
Speaker 1: I love Google, Microsoft and Apple, please sponsor me, but no, genuinely, like if it wasn't controlled by these like money hungry corporations like it would be a fun place, because that's what it was in the beginning. It was like every but I.
Speaker 2: Mean, like when you really think about it, at this point, it's like so far past that it's just now it's it's human nature. It's always a human nature to want like like fame and like attention and to feel seen. Now it's just on such a grand level.
Speaker 1: That like, no, that's what I mean. It's like they like infected our lives with it, like they like pushed it on to us in like very unhealthy way, like now like you literally cannot survive without the Internet. Basically, I had this idea.
Speaker 5: I heard this quote that Jim Carrey said where he's like, I wish everybody could experience fames, they could know that it's not that great or something something along those lines. And I feel I do think that TikTok's really bad. But what my optimistic thought was that it's almost democratizing fame so much that it is allowing everybody to experience that thing that Jim Carrey was talking about. And part of me is like, I don't know, maybe we'll see like a mass disillusionment to fame and we'll see like, since everybody will get there fifteen minutes of fame, everyone will learn that's actually not that great.
Speaker 2: But I think if anything, it's getting people addicted to it, like and it's making it more.
Speaker 1: I think it's like tangible. It's like just out of reach, yeah, because it.
Speaker 2: Used to be like, oh I would have to bust my ass to be famous, and now it's like so tangible that people get it for a little bit and they don't get to experience it maybe on the level that Jim Carrey did. So it's it's like such a small like context of what that means that they're like, oh my god, if this is what the little bit tastes like, I want to know what the big part of it tastes like.
Speaker 1: Ye.
Speaker 2: So but yeah, I guess I do get that though, But I'm just very pessimistic and I'm like, look at all the fucking like influencers we've seen that just like yeah, yeah, no, but there is some good to it, because, like I guess the one up about influencers is because they're so like humanoid to the public eye, like versus celebrities. They're very like this ethereal thing that you can't touch they feel so out of this world. And with influencers, there's a lot of cons to this, but the prose of it is with influencers, they're held at such a human standard that they really get like you really just start to see that like, oh, these are people making like a lot of mistakes, which the con of it is, then it like fuels this idea that like, yeah, you're not allowed to make mistakes, and like, but I guess it is like a little humanizing to the idea of like what it is to be a celebrity. But there's still that weird divide. Yeah that could. I'm gonna shut.
Speaker 1: Up because I should like TikTok servers.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, we should blow up the letterbox servers. We should get all the cinophiles into one theater to go watch Blue vealle a Tine or some ship, like some really sad ship that they're like, this is they dip? This is the fun. I always that word, this is what is eptone? Like that's not a word.
Speaker 1: I think that's how it looks like it would be pronounced. It's like epitome, no epitone, epitaph.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it's literally because that's how it looks like it's pronounced the epitome of fucking sadness, or I'm trying to think of like a cinephial like thissh is a cluster, Like there's no beating this. Every time I watch this movie, it's so good, Like Taxi Driver, Phantom Thread, Oh yeah, nah, a fight Club, they'd be like, really, we're still talking about fight Club. I've never seen Costablanca. Isn't that old Nass movie in black and white? The Artist is a really good black and white movie. Have you all seen that? And it's a silent film. Who would I've heard what I was saying. Oh yeah, we should get them all in there and then blow up the letterbox headquarters while they're in the movie. So all of them get out their phone at the end to go leave a review and it's not loading, and then we watch them all freak out and then what's that that explosive you were talking about? We blow it up, but not like to hurt them, but just like around so they all get really scared.
Speaker 1: And then they never watch another movie again. Yeah, we like and we can all just go on and enjoy every movie watch and it doesn't have to be this like weird, Like I don't know, we've set up these like nevermind, never.
Speaker 2: Mind, there's all the rules, the rules to cinema.
Speaker 1: Why can't I enjoy Marvel and then also enjoy good movies? Like why does it have to be one of the.
Speaker 2: Why can't I like Spider Man No Way Home and then enjoy Chunking Express Exactly? Why can't I watch both of those in a row and be like, this was the best night of my life.
Speaker 1: This is I've said it before, I'll say it again. Anytime I watch a movie, it immediately becomes my most favorite movie I've ever watched. Immediately.
Speaker 2: I've been catching up on all the fucking classic nineties movies, and I'm like, why, why are you all so weird?
Speaker 1: Like nineties that was full of fucking monsters?
Speaker 2: But they're all such good movies, so whatever. Yeah, I can't fight the truth. With that being said, let's get into media.
Speaker 1: First, it'll piss you off. What is it something?
Speaker 2: First, it'll piss you off, then I'll set you free. It's probably the other way around.
Speaker 1: What is it? Goddamn it? But first it'll piss you off. It'll set you free.
Speaker 2: But first it'll piss you off, literally me when I watch all the movies that are popping on the.
Speaker 1: Truth will set you free, but first they'll piss you off.
Speaker 2: Hey, but you want to be not bait?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 2: But now like yeah, hey, alright, my media of he he dude. I got into another conversation about He who shall not be named Surrender bye ya, mama? Oh what the fun by Suicide, Wandering Star by Portishead, and So Far Away by Charlie x X. I've been on a binge of Charlie XCX and Sky Forever.
Speaker 1: And Lana Charlie, did you listen to like Pop two and stuff for her?
Speaker 2: Now I'm listening to like what's it called My Something Romance?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: True Romance? I was thinking Michael Koramas True Romance. Such a good fucking album, literally undefeated, like that album no matter what year. I listened to it, like it is so fucking good. Sky for Ara Nighttime my time, Yeah, like come on, get it up?
Speaker 1: Had it on your body?
Speaker 2: It literally is like it. I actually need to get a couple of tattoos removed, but that's okay.
Speaker 1: Mine is latin esque esque. Actually, I think I've said that one scratch between the bars. It's a cover of Between the Bars by Chris Garnu Garnier.
Speaker 2: Uh so manum.
Speaker 1: Then we got You Are by Lionel Richie Hey rich Boy by the Millionaires. What the fuck? Yep, I just got a bunch. And then since I watched Magnolia one by Amy Man, that's when I played one is the number.
Speaker 2: My movie recommendation, Happy Together, m curious.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen that one.
Speaker 2: It's another one car away movie.
Speaker 1: It's really Oh wait, let me see the cover.
Speaker 2: It's about the the two guys.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I haven't seen that one. Okay, I watched Magnolia, Good watch it. It's probably Paul Thomas Anderson's like Magnum opis. And then I watched the most disturbed movie I have ever seen.
Speaker 2: More Oh okay, I was gonna say more disturbed, and I was literally gonna mention that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the skin I live in, Uh be fore warned.
Speaker 2: It's it's really.
Speaker 1: It's gnarly as ship.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of movies that I watched that I'm like, this was a good movie, but it's really gnarly. But I don't recommend them on the podcast because like, I don't want to like start up too much. Conversation. But like, if you guys want like.
Speaker 1: Good good plot in story and screenplay and good writing, this skin I live in is a classic, but before warned like there is some not.
Speaker 2: Very gnarly and like it could be triggering.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, dark tones in it.
Speaker 2: But that director has like really like a crazy Pedro.
Speaker 1: What does Yeah, I don't know how to say Pedro.
Speaker 2: I really want to watch a bunch of his movies. We should watch one tonight.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's the one that we saw at the Academy Museum.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I really want to watch.
Speaker 1: I want to watch the one when he shrinks down and becomes a little person and goes into that Girls of Va China. That one looks good.
Speaker 2: That one. What is that one called? I can't think of it.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: I think that one's Timy up, Timey down. All right, No that's not that Oh fuck, I can't think of the name. All right. Well that was this episode.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening, Peace and love. I put on a new bracelet that I just found. It says Green Friday. Oh wow, yeah, I just found it. I went through all my shit recently, all my drawers and my my Heidi spots that I put all my sentimental stuff, and it was really great. It was awesome. I found so many little things that I'd forgotten entirely about. I found a Phillips Hugh light just hidden away.
Speaker 2: Oh, were you gonna put it?
Speaker 1: I think I'm gonna put it behind my desk and have it's one of those like ones that like shoot up at the sky. Oh yeah, I'm gonna put it behind my desk, I think, or maybe in the plant corner, but yeah. I recommend go through your little things, your pile of little things that you haven't seen or touched in years, and you will be super happy you did it all right.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you guys so much for listening. See you next, Sleigh