Speaker 1: Well, we have come in your geta saying you a conscious sound.
Speaker 2: Will be desired, and if you want a little banging, come alonge.
Speaker 3: And it is a big day.
Speaker 2: I think either way it's a big day.
Speaker 3: But if we get this solved, it's a really big day because we're going to save a.
Speaker 1: Lot of lives. Do you then decide, okay, we're gonna use mustard gas on civilians.
Speaker 2: The what Trump ordered Dabba to do in Texas is mustard gas and democracy. And the perception of this of the Biden presidency is just a weak and ineffective presidency.
Speaker 1: But the fact of the matter is his legacy is Donald Trump came back.
Speaker 2: Fradom is back in style, Welcome to the revolution, coming to your city, way geta and saying you a conscious sound.
Speaker 1: Sean Hennered show more me.
Speaker 2: I'm the scenes, information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America. All right, Thank you, Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Write down our toll free telephone number you want to be a part of the program, It's eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, if you'd like to join us, we expect sometime maybe towards the last hour of the program today, we will check in with Leo two point Oterrell. He will be with the President as he goes out with the Metropolitan Police Department in DC, as well as Pam Bondi, the Attorney General, to look at their success. H d C has had a murder free week, as the Attorney General touting seventy seven more arrests and the federal takeover in the use of the National Guard. I'll play tape later of people in d C being thankful that there's law and order and safety and security.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: One of the biggest, biggest political you know, this calculations of all time is this idiocy of defund, dismantle and no bail laws. You know, if you look at where DC is now, there's a couple of things here. Even though we have by far of every country in the world, we have the number one homicide capital in the entire world. In other words, our nation's capital has forty four homicides per one hundred thousand people.
Speaker 1: That does not factor in the fact that DC.
Speaker 2: Police have been purposely cooking the books of misclassifying deaths as quote accidental to drive murder numbers down. So they look better. They don't look as bad as they really are. I told you a little bit about a story yesterday, and this was in the Washington Free Beacon. A veteran Metropolitan Police Department officer now alleging in an ongoing lawsuit, that law enforcement officials in DC you know, were ordered to misclassify apparent obvious murders in an effort to artificially deflate the district's homicide numbers with the number one homicide capital in the entire world.
Speaker 1: Bagdad is safer? Do I need to say anything else? Anyway?
Speaker 2: The Washington pre Beacons report presenting a danger to public safety by allowing murderers to remain on the street. Metropolitan Police Department Sergeant Carlos Bundy, who has served in the department twenty eight years and was in the Metropolitan Police Department's homicide unit from twenty ten to twenty eighteen, alleging the police miss management had purposely been mischaracterizing the deaths as something other than a homicide to keep the DC homicide numbers down. So even though we're still number one by almost three times the next closest country, they still do this. Now, the President's going to go out with Pam. Well, we'll have full coverage. Pam Bondi will be on TV tonight. Leo Terrell will give us a preview just before they go out this afternoon. We do know the UK already in pointing out. You know, we saw this video JD Vans, Pete Seth, Steven Miller, you know, getting booed at Union station by people supposedly protesting Donald Trump's crime crackdown in DC.
Speaker 1: And that's all the liberal media wants to run.
Speaker 2: Why do you think, and we'll play this montage later, why do you think this is a winning political issue? If you look at every single major issue that we have as a country before US, law and order and safety and security are fundamental and basic most Americans. They don't mind legal immigration. They do mind illegal immigration. They do want people entering our country to be vetted. We need to know that we don't have known terrorists and murderers and rapists and cartel members and gang members coming in. You know, we don't need any more Americans murdered and raped and victims of violent crime. But Democrats, they think deep undismantled no bail laws work. They want to run on that Gavenowssen run away. You know, you have a great time. You want to be the sanctuary state of California that gives commercial drivers licenses to this guy that that killed these three people in my free state of Florida. Well, innocent people are dying. They don't even keep statistics. We'll get into Gavin later in the program. They don't even keep statistics in California because it is a sanctuary state of the crimes committed by illegal immigrants. By the way, the DC Police union chief is a you know, he's admitting the officers of manipulating the data. I mean, it really doesn't get any worse than that. It's uh, just outright lying rather than doing the smart thing, which would be to fix fix things for people. But be it open borders. That's the Democratic Party, the party defund dismantled, No bet, that's the Democratic Party. Campion in men's rights to play women's sports. That that's the Democratic Party. They had an opportunity to vote for the largest tax cut in history. No, they voted for the largest tax increase in history. They had a chance to cut taxes for working men and women, no tax on tips, overtime, and to protect old people, social security, no taxes there, no, they voted against that. They don't want energy dominance, they want the Green New Deal. And now they're now they're loudest spokespeople are radical Marxists.
Speaker 1: What do you think the Green New Deal is? Is Marxism?
Speaker 2: It's no different than what mom Donnie is advocating in New York. Now we have so anyway, the President will go out and he will patrol with Metropolitan Police Department cops. Washington, DC's homicide rate has nearly doubled since twenty twelve. That even MPR reported that. And if MPR is reporting it, you know it's bad. It's really bad. James Comer, who will be on Hannity tonight, We've got a lot of breaking news here. I've gotten the heads up that James Comer interviewed Ian SAMs today and we will get into this issue. We'll delve into it more deeply later in the program. But what he said is that it was the most informative interview in his probe so far as it relates to Joe's cognitive decline.
Speaker 1: Who knew what and when?
Speaker 2: And also it raises the issue and we have an expert, Mike Howell, president of the Oversight Project, will join us as well. It also raises the validity issue as it relates to the Auto Pen. And what we're learning is, well, we're learning from Comer that Ian Sam's only saw Joe Biden two times. This is a guy who was all over TV saying everybody's a conspiracy theorist. If you if you had eyes to see and you saw Joe Biden speak or walk or talk, if he the rare moments we saw him, you knew it was a disaster anyway. So what Comer said, you know, I think one of the most shocking things to me is he communicated with Joe Biden two times. He saw Biden talk to him two times the entire stint as White House spokesperson. But yet he would every single day tweet and issue statements from the podium of the White House. Now we're also learning that the Associate Deputy Attorney General for Joe Biden, Bradley Weisheimer, criticized highly problematic language used in a single warrant signed by an auto pen that pardoned hundreds of criminals in the final days of the Biden administration. He sent the email two days before Biden was leaving office on January eighteenth, and.
Speaker 1: This is the number two guy.
Speaker 2: This is Merck Garland's right hand man, writing to top Biden administration attorneys two days before Biden leaves office, saying the wording of the pardon effeir ensins was too vague, could render the communication of the commutations and pardons ineff effective.
Speaker 1: We've been saying it's invalid.
Speaker 2: The lack of specificity could also result in commutations in circumstances, including crimes for violence that was not intended. He gave them very specific He said, there's no clear direction from the President, meaning Joe Biden two days before he left, meaning to the language for the offenses described to the Department of Justice. Ideally, this would be a list as to each inmate, listing the offenses that are covered by commutation. By far, this is the clearest, least problematic alternative given the above, I think the best we receive a statement of direction from the President as to the meaning of the warrant language. Because no offenses have been described to the Department of Justice from the President, the communications he says.
Speaker 1: Do not take effect. His number two do with his.
Speaker 2: Own Justice department, saying all this pretty spectacular. Now we have other big news to share with you today and then again later. We have a lot of information as it relates to James Comy from John Solomon today. He believes he has smoking gun evidence as it relates to whether or not James Comy ordered his top lieutenants who leak classified information two reporters to hurt Donald Trump. We'll find out what that information may be in a bombshell report coming from John Solomon and his sources are usually impeccable. But the major major win for the President today, and that is when a New York appeals court throughout this ridiculous, insane, massive five hundred million dollar fine. This was the Letitia James case and the quote is this fraud case. Remember you know, the whole accusation was centered around loans and information giving to lending institutions. Every institution got their money back, Every institution was happy.
Speaker 1: Not one of them ever complained.
Speaker 2: This is where the judge Erduan, you know, stuck by a ridiculous insane valuation of mar A Lago at eighteen million dollars.
Speaker 1: It's a billion dollar plus property.
Speaker 2: If you don't believe me, compare it to other Palm Beach, Florida properties, and you'll see for yourself. You don't have to be a real estate genius to figure it out. And it was a very damning injunctive anyway, While injunctive relief ordered by the court as well crafted to curb defendant's business culture, the court's disgorgement order, which directs the defendants pay nearly a half a billion dollars to the State of New York, is an excessive fine. It violates the Eighth Amendment of the United States. In the main opinion by the main judges in this case, the five judge panel kept in place a ban on Trump and his two oldest sons from running a company in New York for several years, which I think is complete in total bs But you know, if you read one of the judges in the final page of this I found it very very interesting. Here, you know, the Supreme Court sanctioning of defense counsel essentially playing the role that they're supposed to play in our adversarial judicial system, raising serious doubts about the trial Court's objectivity and impartiality in presiding over and adjudicating this action. From their writings, it appears that Justice Molten and Justice Higgott, I don't know how you pronounce his name. Pacitly shared that this concern. Another example of the trial Court's troubling attitude towards this case was the manner in which it treated defendants experts. At trial, defendants submitted testimony by twelve highly qualified experts in relevant fields. In its posttrial decisions, Supreme Court ignored ten of the experts and summarily dismissed the two remaining, accusing one of them of offering unsubstantiated dreams and the other of giving testimony ensconced in numerous lines of academic jargon. It is a beatdown of all beatdowns. I am troubled that my colleagues are affirming Supreme Court's liability finding, notwithstanding the three of the five member of this panel belief that the judgment should be vacated as the Attorney General has not yet proven her case. Nonetheless, what emerges from this Court's vacating the five hundred million dollar disgorgement award with which I concur is the frustration of what appears to me to have been the Attorney General's true aim in bringing this action. Plainly, her ultimate goal was not market hygiene, as poised by Justice Moulton, but political hygiene. Ending with the derailment of President Trump's political career and the destruction of his real estate business. The voters have obviously rendered a verdict on his political career. This bench today unanimously derails the effort to destroy his business for all the foregoing reasons, I would reverse the judgment, dismiss the complaint accordingly, while I join in vacating the discordment, award and imposition of sanctions of the Defense Counsel, I respectfully dissent to the extent that you know, affirms this judgment. I've never seen language like this. I have a friend of mine who's a judge in New York. He goes, does he just send it to me? He goes, did you see this? And I'm like, wow, you don't get that kind of language. This is a major victory for President Trump. But this is all of this, all from twenty twenty to twenty twenty four. It was all about muddying up, bloodying up Trump, so he was not he would be rendered incapable of ever winning the presidency. That in and of itself, I would argue is election interference. The FBI director Cash Bettel, by the way, determined that Biden's FBI mar A Lago raid was illegal and had no constitutional basis and no lawful predicate.
Speaker 1: We'll get to that. I'm going to do my very best, my level best.
Speaker 2: Here to explain how we have had weaponization against Donald Trump on a level that I don't think has ever happened in the history of this country, which is a clear and present danger and a threat to the preservation of liberty and the preservation of our republic. And it all started even before the twenty sixteen election, as we are now learning, and you know what, We're going to learn a lot more from John Solomon today about James Comy, but with this court decision today, that was the culmination. But it impacts before the twenty sixteen election, that the classified documents of Tulci Gabbard and John Ratcliffe and what we're learning from what deep state actors even up to Obama were involved in, what Hillary Clinton was involved in, what the deep state FBI was involved in, and the lead up to the twenty twenty election pre bunking the very real laptop they had authenticated the authenticic they did render it an authentic laptop. They knew it was going to be leaked, they pre bunked it, and then the law fair for four years to bloody up Trump so he wouldn't be a viable candidate. All right, I'm going to try and put this all together, knowing that we have other news coming today. We have the major legal victory and the appeals court tossing out this insane a billion dollar judgment. That quote was won by disgraced Attorney General in New York, Letitia James, who now has her own issues involving mortgages, just like Adam Shift, the congenital liar. How ironic, you know, it's amazing that the people responsible. That's part of the news today, and it is a major victory, a three hundred and twenty three page decision, including three separate opinions all agreeing the finding against Donald Trump, which you know, with interest has gone up to five hundred and fifteen million dollars obviously excessive. And that was all part of a strategy from twenty to twenty twenty four legal strategy that was designed to bloody up Donald Trump and make it impossible for him to ever be president again. And this is part of a pattern. This is where the investigation of cash Patel, the FBI director, is so critical. Right now, by the way, the President celebrated this massive legal victory over fake New York State Attorney General Letitia James. Remember Alan Dershowitz wrote a book, Get Trump. We have Leticia James running as a candidate saying she's going after one man, Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: One fan will.
Speaker 3: Never be afraid to challenge this illegitimate president when our fundamental rights are at stake. I believe that the president of these United States can be invited for criminal offenses, that.
Speaker 1: Man in the White House.
Speaker 2: Who can't go a day without threatening our fundamental rights.
Speaker 3: Yes, we need to focus on Donald Trump and his abuses. We need to follow his money. We need to find out where he's laundered money. We need to find out whether or not he's engaged in conspiracy. It's important that everyone understand that the days of Donald Trump are coming to an end.
Speaker 2: To going into the offers of Attorney general every day, suing him, compending your.
Speaker 1: Right and then going home. And that's what she did.
Speaker 2: I'm going to work with my way backwards to see if I can make it more understandable for everybody. So every single instance that you saw from twenty twenty to twenty twenty four through the election, all of it was designed by people that wanted to render Donald Trump incapable of running for president. They're all now being investigated. The FBI director Cash Bettel is investigating what he calls a grand conspiracy. That this has gone on for years, and there've been a number of actors involved in this, and it now goes through three presidential cycles, which I'll explain. And the President did respond to this that this is a total victory. In the fake New York State Attorney General Letitia James case. The judge in this case, Judge Erduan, was nothing but an absolute disgrace. He's the judge that stood by the ridiculous valuation of mar A Lago. As I've been telling you, the President said, I greatly respect the fact that the court had the courage to throw out this unlawful, disgraceful decision that was hurting businesses all throughout New York State. Others are afraid to do business there. The amount, including interest and penalties, was over five hundred and fifty million dollars. It was a political witch hunt in a business sense, and the likes of which no one has ever seen before. This was a case of election interference by the city and the state trying to show illegally that I did things that were wrong, when in fact, everything I did was absolutely correct and perfect. Every single dollar was thrown out. Now, you know, the case centered around, you know, issues involving loans that the president's company took out that were all repaid. There wasn't a single lender that had a complaint none. The only one that wanted to go go after was was the Attorney General, who made a campaign promise to do so, as did the DA, the local DA, Alvin Bragg, And in that particular case, Alvin Bragg, you know, took what was a legal non disclosure agreement, which I'm sure his own office probably has dozens, if not hundreds of them if you go back in the archives, and we ever had the opportunity to look into them. Whole purpose of a non disclosure is you don't disclose it. But in Donald Trump's case, it was a legal non disclosure. It was labeled a legal expense, and a lawyer was paid money for the legal effort.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: The statute of limitations had run out. It was a misdemeanor in New York City. It was not a felony. So they, you know, resuscitate that case and turn it into thirty four felony counts, all in an effort to stop and destroy Donald J.
Speaker 1: Trump.
Speaker 2: And then you had again, I'm working my way backwards a little bit. If you look at you know, Hillary Clinton top secret classified information on her servers. She destroyed the servers with bleach bitch. She acid washed them clean. Nobody had ever heard of bleach bit before.
Speaker 3: Then.
Speaker 2: Devices we find out were destroyed with hammers, and sim cards removed from cell phones. Now we hear from the FBI director today, Cash Bettel, who was doing the grand conspiracy, and what he's determined is that the FBI rate at Mara Lago was in fact the illegal. He said there was no constitutional basis, no lawful predicate predicate for the President's DOJ, President Biden's DOJ and FBI to carry out there August eighth, twenty twenty two raid on President Trump's private residence at mar Alago. They never rated Hillary Hillary had she didn't have the Presidential Records Act like Donald Trump did. Behind her. They never rated her home, her business. Joe Biden, they never they had four separate locations top secret classified information, didn't rate his either. Patel was on with my colleague and friend, Larry Cutler. He said it was a total weaponization and politicizing of the FBI and the DOJ that led to the invasion of Donald Trump's private home. When asked why mister Trump's mar A Lago Residents was rated, FBI Director Patel alleged the Biden Justice Department had created a crime where one did not exist. Quote Patel, it was made up. It was completely false, completely unconstitutional, pursuing to our judicial courts. He goes on, we know there was no reason. Now it's time for accountability. Twenty twenty three investigation House Judiciary Committee found the raid was planned, authorized, carried out well outside the norms of federal law enforcement. FBI officials told the committee that their guidance that mister Trump first be asked to voluntarily hand over the documents was ignored.
Speaker 1: Now, remember the.
Speaker 2: FBI had been there on a prior occasion in the very room where the documents were. They were in there, and they even called back and asked for an extra lock to be put on that room, and the President complied. Nobody was ever going to stop the FBI from coming in or stop them from taking anything out of mar a Lago at the time, you know, top Justice Department prosecutors hitting the New York Attorney General. Letitia James could avoid prosecution on her own mortgage fraud charges. I mean, she's got these issues just as they do. But everything from the rate at mar Lago, everything with Latitia James, everything with Alvin Bragg, everything post twenty twenty election, everything with Jack Smith, all of it combined was designed to render Donald Trump incapable of ever running for president and winning the presidency? Again, is that part of a grand conspiracy? Let's work backwards. Let's go to twenty twenty, shall we, Because we had Joe Biden running for president and we had zero experience Hunter and zero experience Hunter you know, was getting millions of dollars, goes on Good Morning America. You have any experience and energy, no oil, no gas, no Ukraine No. Why is he getting paid millions of dollars? Because maybe Pops is his father, maybe he's vice president. Is his dad his father? That said, you're not getting the billion dollars. You're not getting it unless you fire a prosecutor in Ukraine. You gotta be kidding me. That's not corruption. Now they knew on the laptop. The FBI got a copy of it from this John Paul Mack, this repair shop guy who was a very nice man whose life was ruined by all this. And the FBI in fact verified the authenticity of the laptop in March at twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: What did the FBI do?
Speaker 2: The FBI knew Bob Costello, Rudy Giuliani's then attorney, had a copy of the laptop. They knew that laptop was gonna leak. They knew what was on that laptop, porn, drug use, you know, information, I give half my income to Pops. I gotta pay what got account? Should I pay Pops for his home repairs in this case and that case? And they knew all of this information would be devastating to Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: So what did the FBI do at the time.
Speaker 2: They went out and they met weekly with big tech corporations weekly in the summer leading into the fall election, and they warned these big tech companies that they may be victims of a Russian disinformation campaign, and it may be about Hunter or Joe Biden or about Barisma anyway. Sure enough, the New York Post breaks the story. The very same social media companies that were visited weekly by the FBI call up, like people like Mark Zuckerberg. I give him credit for calling. I give Jack Dorsey a Twitter at the time. I give him credit for calling. Is this what you were warning us about? Or is it true? Or is it false?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Or is the laptop real? They knew they verified the author to city, They wouldn't tell them because they knew if that story was validated just weeks before the election and twenty twenty would likely impact the result, don't you think. Then you go to twenty sixteen and the declassification and all that we learned from Tulci Gabbert, and you look at James Comby no reasonable prosecutor would prosecute, and the warning by Bruce Soord not to use the dirty Russian disinformation dossier and because it's tainted, it's political, it's bought and paid for by Hillary Clinton. And then you look at the FISA applications, the bulk of information coming from that dirty dossier that was political in nature. And then you realize that the FBI knew in twenty You know, in December, the senior intelligence officials determined after the twenty sixteen election, they determined that there was no Trump Russia collusion. Senior career intelligence professionals, well, that wasn't acceptable to the likes of Barack Obama. According to Tulsi Gabbert, that wasn't acceptable to the deep state actors political actors that surrounded him. So we called for another intelligence assessment that absolutely contradicted the real intelligence assessment. And then where first they were using this Russian disinformation which they were warned not to use to impact the election and make it seem like Trump was connected to Putin when he wasn't. Then when it didn't work out that way, and senior career intelligence officials confirmed that, then they rewrite the intelligence assessment in the hopes that they can bloody up Donald Trump some more and sabotage the incoming president. These people, is that part of a grand conspiracy, because that's what's being investigated. And on top of that, we'll have other news at the top of the hour about how Joe Biden everybody knew he was a cognitive mess These last minute, commutations and pardons may be invalid. We got a lot of news to cover today, and the President will be out with Pam Bondy Leo two point Ohoterrell. Leo will join us later in the show. Pam Bondy tonight. I got a great Hannity nine Eastern tonight. We'll tell you about that in a minute. Jay final days of his administration, warning against auto pen clemency awards. Yeah, even they thought it wouldn't be valid. We'll get into that also, John Solomon breaking news on James COMI will hit that Leo Terrell is going to be on the streets of Washington, d C.
Speaker 1: With the President.
Speaker 2: We'll get a preview Senator Tom Cotton on all of the issues involving was there a grand conspiracy in light of the new developments, and of course the big win against Letitia James in New York for President Trump. That and much more coming up on this edition of The Sean Hannity Show.