Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, it's Bruce. Thank you so much for pulling up a share for another bonus episode Table for two. Recently, I had the pleasure of sitting down to lunch with the one and only icon, George Hamilton. We had so much fun talking about his long and wonderful acting career, at which no joke began in the nineteen forties. We also did a quick lightning round at the end of our conversation, and Wow, You're going to be really surprised some of the things George shares.
Speaker 2: It's next level.
Speaker 1: So I'm really excited for you to hear the whole interview when it dropped, But for now, I hope you enjoy this quick bonus round.
Speaker 2: Okay, So, first thing that comes to your mind, can you keep a secret?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: I knew that answer. Favorite leading lady you worked with, Elizabeth daylor Bam, Guilty Pleasure, Chocolate, Love It Blonde, Brunette a redhead Blonde. Favorite movie The Zorah The Gay Blade. That was one of your greatest I loved it. Do you ask permission or forgiveness?
Speaker 3: That's the hardest one I've gotten so far, forgiveness.
Speaker 2: Of the three. Marilyn Monroe, Ava gardner or Jane Russell a favorite men's clothing designer.
Speaker 3: Well, it designer and a tailor are two different things. If it's a designer, I like Rulf Laurin's purple label. If it's a designer bespoke, it's a fellow named Paulo in New.
Speaker 2: York favorite decade thirties forties and the age you lost your virginity.
Speaker 3: Jesus, that's prehistoric, I would say, strangely enough, you're not gonna believe it.
Speaker 2: But twelve Wow, Really I know that story right about it. It's true.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll tell you so. My mother said to my father upon they were in They were married, and my father was an orchestra leader nineteen twenties thirties, went to Darwin, started the first orchestra Dartmouth, played all across the United States. A lot of men in his band that were great. War came along started taking the men out, and he needed something to attract people to his band. So my mother said, get a good girl singer. He did, get a good girl singer, beautiful girl singer, and my mother caught him in bed with the singer, and that was the end of their relationship. Years later, I went to visit my father and he was married to the girl singer, and somehow my persuasive ability t welp took over and I had an affair with her, and I think I did it to get even for my mother with my father. So at Freudian.
Speaker 2: Kind of was a great actual point on our launch. You know what, life unfollows itself in many different ways. George, it is amazing to see you if you look amazing. Thank you for taking the time to lunch with me. We'll do it again though I would love it. We could sit for the next ten hours and be having.
Speaker 3: Them run out a small bug.
Speaker 2: Yeah at all. Thanks for joining us.
Speaker 1: Table for two with Bruce Bosi is produced by iHeartRadio seven three seven Park and Airmail. Our executive producers are Bruce Bosi and Nathan King.
Speaker 2: Our supervising producer and editor is Dylan Fagan.
Speaker 1: Table for two is researched and written by Jack Sullivan.
Speaker 2: Our sound engineers our Meil B.
Speaker 1: Klein, Jess Crainich and Jesse Funk.
Speaker 2: Our music supervisor is Randall Poster. Our talent booking is done by Jane Sarkin.
Speaker 1: Table for two social media manager is Graceie Wiener Special thanks to Amy Sugarman, Uni Share, Kevin Yuvane, Bobby Bauer, Alison Kanter Graber, Barbara Jen, Jeff Klein, and the staff at the Tower Bar in the world famous Sunset Tower Hotel in Hollywood. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcast, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.