Speaker 1: Betting on sports can be hard, but hiring Morgan and Morgan is easy. Morgan and Morgan is America's largest injury law firm. They have over one hundred offices nationwide and more than one thousand lawyers. Their fee is free unless they win. For more information, go to four the people dot com slash Best Bets, or dial pound law pound five two nine from your cell phone. That's f o R the People dot com slash best Bets.
Speaker 2: This is a paid advertisement. Check it down.
Speaker 3: Man and Numbers told the story. Now he's Loondo's Idiots Analytics. This is a numbers game with Gil Alexander, gone vis.
Speaker 2: In good Monday mornings.
Speaker 1: Hen is a numbers game at Visa, the sports betting network, Visa dot Com Game plus iHeartRadio YouTube TV guessing lines for week number twelve in the National Football League. It's Gill Alexander.
Speaker 2: This right here is Kelly Bidley. Heyo, how are we doing horn in Plano, Texas? I just learned this morning. That's right.
Speaker 1: Really, all this time, I never knew you were born in Plano, Texas. Plans is Rando.
Speaker 2: Lived there for like a whole seven months or something before we moved off to Alaska.
Speaker 1: Oh really, yeah, Wow, you're you're a person who has lived in many locations on this earth. If we had time, we'd go through the but we don't because we got a whole bunch of week eleven games to get to Kelly, including well, not including, but yes, including last night's Sunday Night affair between the Charges of the Bengals, which was awesome. But there's a lot to get to before that, as we do, by the way, with guessing lines. In case you're new to the old guessing lines format, what I do is I watch football day, I take copious notes of all the games. Then at night I send my lines to Kelly for the upcoming weekends NFL games. I go to bed, I wake up in the morning, I don't know what the real ones are. And then we through this exercise. We try to extract value in the upcoming weekends lines, much like we did with the Saints last week poor Am Blow for instance. It's a tried and true format that works out, but we always start with a survivor a circa survivor update Kelly six entries of the remaining one oh five could put four with the Niners, two with the Brownies, why are what the brownies?
Speaker 2: I was wondering that myself, but all but hey, James believers, I like it.
Speaker 1: All one hundred five entries had the Browns available to them. Two of those entries went with the Browns. So we're down to ninety nine. We have gone from five uh what five digit number of entries fourteen, two hundred and sixty six to two digits ninety nine. To everybody responsible for those ninety nine, congratulations, it is unbelievable that you have gotten this far. The intrinsic value of each of the remaining ninety nine entries isooooo one hundred and forty four thousand dollars one hundred forty four thousand and forty dollars and forty cents.
Speaker 2: Ow about that. I don't even know how much with the discovery of these new sites and everything this year. Yeah, I don't even know how much of my entry I would still owe even if I was still in it.
Speaker 1: It's a very good point. It feels like it's changed this year because of that Tony Farmer who's been great at Tony Market. Tony's Market tips always updates me through Survivor Atlas. Survivor Atlas does great work in terms of taking care of or tracking I should say Circus Survivor a one person NFL wise guys has six entries left. One person with multiple entries lost on San Francisco. So there are now only six people with more than one entry. NFL wise guys has six, Five others have two. Everybody else has just one entry left.
Speaker 2: Wow, okay, so they I mean, we're getting close to this getting very interesting though. How he plays those six yes, centries?
Speaker 1: So eighty three people have one entry left. That's when it comes to eighty three have one, five have two, and he's got six. By the way, there is there's anything tonight yet five people have the Texans tonight, so it's not quite done for the week.
Speaker 2: Perhaps that would that would.
Speaker 1: Presume that the Cowboys will beat the Texans today.
Speaker 2: Do you have anything on that game? Way I do. I've got way too much of this game. What do you have? I've got multiple teasers tied in with with the Texans. Let's see, I have Texans from a teaser to close out with the Bengals last night. I have a teaser with a game we're gonna discuss this week as well, tied in there and then a little I have them laying five and a half h just with a little parlay, you know these Matt Matt Brown when he was in we discussed this a little bit, just with some of the teasers, prices being what they are these days, taking two sides and just being able to manipulate those spreads with the books that allow that, like MGM Caesars. So I actually took this down to five and a half Houston as well. So yeah, I've got all sorts of involvement in the game tonight. All right, let's get to it.
Speaker 1: Guess twelve guessing lines in the National Football League.
Speaker 2: Scratch it down, looking, scratch it right.
Speaker 1: All right, let's do this. Let's trying to find some value, trying to make some money.
Speaker 2: Gat say a wrinkle on the board today Thursday night football, Steelers at Brown's. Thank you, Isaiah Wrinkle.
Speaker 1: Steelers at Browns, Ladies and gentlemen, let me begin in the program. I guess we should get it out of the way. I have never been more wrong about anything in my life than I have been about this year's Pittsburgh Steelers. Got I say that at the top, think I'm aloud. Pittsburgh Steelers eight and two. They beat the Ravens Gauntlet schmotlet. As my mom used to say, she never really said that. Pittsburgh wins it the second game they've won this year without scoring a touchdown. Remember they beat Atlanta week one doing the same thing. Eighteen sixteen, they beat the Ravens. Second play of the game, the tone was set second and seven at their own thirty two Baltimore Derek Henry, tackled by Nick Herbiggy fumbles. Sean Elliott recovers Boswell's first of six thirty two yards three to nothing. Pittsburgh Then, when Baltimore got the ball a couple times later, Justin Tucker misses a forty seven yard field goal try. The Tomlin voodoo in full effect, except for the fact that Tucker's That was Tucker's fifth miss of the season, bottom five in the NFL and field goal percentage this year. You see that coming.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's crazy. I mean, it's gotten so bad, like the Ravens need to consider a kicker change here. Good, I really just said that. Ye.
Speaker 1: Pittsburgh then went four and out. They tried on fourth and one, They tried on they tried on fourth and one. Now you got stuff for no gain after Wilson got stuff for no gain on third and one, so Baltimore had it set up again tucker Field goal, this time from Fitty No good again, Sorry voice did that anyway? Six to nothing. At this point, Baltimore finally wakes up six plays seventy five yards Henry for thirty one the big chunk Henry in from one, seven to six Baltimore late second quarter. Ah, the earth has returned to its axis, except for the fact that Baltimore got the ball back still in the first half, they tried to run out the clock first play first and ten at their own nine Lamara likely hit by Queen fumbles recovered by Pittsburgh.
Speaker 2: Another boswell Field goal to nine to seven. At the half.
Speaker 1: It would get to twelve to seven, then twelve to ten. Tucker actually hit a fifty four yard er at that point twelve to ten, and then Pittsburgh man to Pickens for seventeen to thirty seven for thirty seven on a sweet moonball from Wilson. Another boswell Field goal, fifteen to ten. As Tomlin said after the game, Mike Tomlin, he said, I love the Boz is a player of the week, but it does allow us to look at some of our awarts because they can't get the ball in the end zone. Still didn't matter on this day, fifteen to ten. Pittsburgh gets the ball back when they matriculate third and goal to five. Wilson Moonball's a pass to Marlon Humphrey in the end zone. Really not a moon ball, but just loft at it in. They're terrible. Marlin Humphrey happens to play for the other team. So Baltimore's down five, nine to twenty three left in the first quarter. They get first in fifteen at their own forty. Lamar then quote unquote picked by Peyton Wilson. You see this where he ripped it out of Justice Hill's hands. Yeah, you've seen this a few times in the NFL this year. What a play by Wilson.
Speaker 2: That was also one of those were like, I'm just sitting there. I'm like, I don't really know what just happened.
Speaker 1: It's incredible, But Pittsburgh just makes plays even when they don't make plays. Yeah, you know what I mean. It led to another Boswell field goal eighteen to ten, this time Boswell from fifty. Then Baltimore start at their own thirty three. They're down one score. They overcome a Zay Flowers drop that hits him in the chest. They matriculate, then they overcome a legal man down the field penalty that nullified a great catch by Agualare inside the ten. Lamar and Justice Hilver twenty two on third and nine of the Pittsburgh forty six the key play. Two plays later, Lamar and is Zay from sixteen touchdown eighteen sixteen one O six left, two point try fails. Baltimore has all three timeouts left, though Pittsburgh. After Baltimore kicks away, though nause for nothing, Fields gets in the game. He gets nine yards, slides way too early. He could have cost him the game, but on third and one Nase he gets exactly one ballgame Pittsburgh eighteen Baltimore sixteen. Mike Tomlin streak is in tact unless they go oh and seven, that's all. It is even a tie. His streak of never having had a losing season will remain intact. Harbaugh now oh eleven and two as three point favorites are more versus Pittsburgh.
Speaker 2: Can we show that tweet? By the way, do you have that tweet?
Speaker 1: Kelly Beyond that Harball OH eleven and two has three point favorites are more versus Pittsburgh Boswell, by the way, again six for six on the day. I don't know if we have that tweet, but essentially this is just here. It is final margins between the Steelers and ravensins twenty twenty two seven seven, three, two three one five four. The underdog in this series moves to sixteen two and one against the spread since twenty fifteen and twenty four six and three against the spread when Mike Tomlin faces John Harbaugh. In addition to my stat which I just pointed out, which is that Harborball's oh eleven and two has three point favorites versus Pittsburgh, unbelievable. Thank you, Evan, Evan Abrams, our longtime friend, for that. They're taken on Cleveland on Thursday night, Cleveland, I don't know. I didn't understand this line. I didn't understand why the Saints were less than three point favorites on guessing line a week ago. I certainly didn't understand when the money kept pouring in on Cleveland. Cleveland fall to two and eight and people were betting them, Like, what's the expression like they had the box score the next day or the newspaper the next day. Cleveland began the game fourth and one at the New Orleans forty nine Chubb stuff for two yard loss led to a six play forty nine yard drive or Taysom as a passer too he ended up in from ten seven and azh thing. It did get to seven to seven when James had Judy for eighty nine seven and six. Pardon me because Cleveland went for two after a neutral zone infraction they failed seven is six Later New Orleans a three play eighty yard drive car to Marquez Valdez Scanty for seventy one, fourteen to six New Orleans. And this was a weird theme of the day. Just missed field was Hopkins missing a fifty one yard field will try wide left. Then New Orleans third and three of the Cleveland eleven is already up eight. They could have made the lead bigger, but car Tod Taysom hit by Ward fumbles, Denzel Ward recovers he covered the ball that he knocked out. Then Hopkins from thirty two wide left, but a defensive hole on Peyton Turner of New Orleans, so the Cleveland gets the ball back with eleven seconds left first and goalf to nine. New Orleans holds them on two plays, Hopkins from twenty seven. Surely he'll make this.
Speaker 2: Surely you wide left?
Speaker 1: What is going on? Fourteen to six New Orleans. We go the second half Cleveland James to Elijah Moore on a ninety two yard drive for thirty back of the end zone, two point try good. We're tied at fourteen eight forty nine left in the third quarter, but from that point on it was all New Orleans. Seventy seven yard drive or tasom fourth and one. The Cleveland thirty three took it to the house to go up twenty one to fourteen after a Cleveland punt, New Orleans set up at Cleveland thirty five by Dante Pettis fifty three yard punt return six plays in cartera Jawan Johnson twenty eight to fourteen, eventual turnover on downs and then Katie bar the door tas them for seventy five thirty five to fourteen. I don't understand the money on Cleveland. I really don't, even though I get it. It was fourteen fourteen at one point, but what was the deal with everybody betting the Browns that said, Mike Tomlin's going to continue the streak on Thursday night.
Speaker 2: I'll say four and a half point favorite Cleveland. Yeah, you're closed, Steelers four. There's some three and a half's out there now.
Speaker 1: Never been as wrong about anything ever as I have been about the twenty twenty four Pittsburgh Steelers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just send me your VENMO, Mike. I owe you money. Mike. You got me looking for value guessing lines, coming back.
Speaker 3: Numbers game on VSAID, the Sports Vetting Network.
Speaker 1: Hey man, are you a vcent pro subscriber yet? How's your chance to say big with early access to our Black Friday special Side of to Day, get visa pro access to everything we do from now through May.
Speaker 2: First for only sixty dollars.
Speaker 1: Side of Now get access to daily best bets, unlimited access to our exclusive betting splits from DraftKings and Circus Sportsbooks, premium analysis and twenty four to seven video access, plus all our betting guys and best bets for the upcoming college football playoffs, Super Bowl and March Madness. Don't miss out on our best new subscriber offer of the year. VSIN dot Com Subscriber is where you on up for a Black Friday special.
Speaker 2: Do it now?
Speaker 1: That's vsi N dot com slash subscribe. When I say hey man, I mean everybody, ladies too.
Speaker 2: If you're all welcome to listen watch a subscribe.
Speaker 1: Yeah man, we got to talk about that Tyson fight later.
Speaker 2: But we're getting very kaleidoscopy on our on our promotional graphics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe take something before you you watch us.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, yeah, yeah, they're looking like NBA Cup Courts.
Speaker 1: Hey man, Tyson and Paul hey Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh, I'm I do that with everything now.
Speaker 2: Don't can be started on this like I texted you yes or Saturday or whatever. I'm still upset about this. Is gonna be upset about it until the end of the year.
Speaker 1: Listen, We'll get to what Kelly's talking about. But I just want to say the the broadcast itself a overly excited play by play guy, a hard to understand Roy Jones Jr. And a really not adding much Rosie Perez.
Speaker 2: You texted me that, I was like, Yep, you nailed that right on that. I can't you got.
Speaker 1: All of that correct with a Netflix that buffered over and over to the point where you were like, I'm not touching my remote anymore lest something happened.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's the route you went. I did the I had it would freeze on me. I'd had to exit out of it. I exit out of it and then get back in, and it was fine. So I just literally I kept going back out of the fight and then back into the fight. I didn't have to do that.
Speaker 1: Mine kept going from clear screen to janky screen, back to clear screen, back to janky screen. And then I just got lucky that it was clear during the fight itself.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm sure most people know this, But the real terrifying part about that, Gil, it's don't think you just watched that Friday night and you're like, good, I'm never gonna be watching a sporting Netflix again. No, you got NFL on Christmas Day on Netflix. Stop it. So I hope that was a test run for old Netflix with what they're doing.
Speaker 1: Ethan with his comment here, he didn't really like the fight, but he said, we got a meme for the ages.
Speaker 2: That's a really yeah, that was for us. That was just randomly texted to me by Matt Brown on Friday night.
Speaker 1: Your point was this, though, Your point was you're so mad this is like Will Hill's name of his podcast should have bet More. You're so mad you didn't bet more on, Jake Paul.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I really am, I really am. I mean it is it's different. You and I were texting about this, like, yes, it's it's a it's different where it's Jake Paul, I don't know that much about the guy. Yes, we know, we've been hearing and we like you just smiled at me. We've been joking about this guy for like six years, it feels like now. But like he is a professional fighter. He's a professional boxer, is a Tyson whatever.
Speaker 1: He fights pro he fights old I mean this is kind of his thing, right, he finds he fights MMA fighters, He fights old guys beyond their prime, Like at some point he's gotta fight legit.
Speaker 2: Sure right, fine, but he boxes and like Mike, Tyson has a box in twenty years And everything we joked about on Friday ended up playing out to a tee. Actually, it played out far worse than I even could have imagined. That Tyson was absolutely, absolutely live the first up rounds, Yeah, absolutely, Tyson could have got one in. Who knows how this could have been different. But after round two, and I live betted after round two and I should have put everything I had on it then, but I didn't. I held back, aside, I don't really know about this Jake ball guy. Well, no, no, no. And then it was the easiest runaway victory in the history.
Speaker 1: But you were equating it with Mayweather McGregor, which I objected.
Speaker 2: I didn't say that. I thought you did intend. You know you said that.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not saying it's to that level, but you know what, the only.
Speaker 1: Suggesting is I tried to get you to equated, but.
Speaker 2: You know what, the you know I was thinking about it after. Really, the only big difference between that that and this fight was to me, Gil is that I've I knew those fighters way better than what I knew these two guys coming in. I knew Mayweather's experience McGregor's experience way better and recent recent history way better than these two guys heading into.
Speaker 1: The The only thing I want to add to this, though, is people think constantly he's fifty eight. People are making fifty eight sound like it's one hundred and fifty eight. Like I, I do think part of the underrated thing of this was that he had a knee break, Like, I don't think he could talk. Oh, I know, so I think that was that was kind of the part that no one's acknowledging. Also, and in the first round or there was like a moment there in the first round, I'm like, oh, no, he's going to catch him. He got he got a couple of licks in that, You're like, And then by the end of the third round, it was so over, it was so due.
Speaker 2: It was so due. And then it was tough to watch, right, I mean, just as it.
Speaker 1: Was terrible to watch when he would The worst was when Tyson would stat not stagger, but would limp back to his corner.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, I don't want to see this. Yeah, but no, you're right. I mean it's I mean, he's gone through a galllet of health issues here recently, right, and then you're right, he had the rap on his knee. We didn't really know about, I mean what he did it. He did it during his career, right, the whole biting of the glove. But it was like non stop.
Speaker 1: Non stop biting of the glove, non stop biting of the glove. That was Yes, it was always a tick, but not every ten seconds.
Speaker 2: It was. I don't like, I didn't even know what to make of him, Like he was catching, like he was catching his breath or some I don't know what it was. Man should have won so much more.
Speaker 1: Kelly's Kelly's angry.
Speaker 2: He's very angry, be mad about it for months. All right, let's let's go to Sunday. All right, Sunday Early Window.
Speaker 1: I wanted that to be cathartic for you, but I don't think we accomplished that.
Speaker 2: No, it's not. It's just, you know, we always say it. The missed opportunities are way worse than the losses. They are way more annoying than the loss They are all right, Sunday Early Window. Vikings at the.
Speaker 1: Bears, fucking he said, the Bears Vikings Titans. Well, how do we follow that? Vikings beat the Titans. This is one of these games where I thought there was value on the Titans, remember guessing lines, But I was like, I can't do it, and I'm glad I didn't, because the Titans are always like that three to nothing game. Titans are up Minnesota, seventy yard drive, Donald to Addison for forty seven, seven to three. Than Minnesota. Next time they got the ball fourth and goal with the one Darnald to Addison, where Mike Brown of the Titans was flagged for unnecessary roughness. Really he was flagged for playing football for separating Addison from the football. Next play after un sportsman like donald sneaks in thirteen to three, John Parker Romo, who arrived at the game looking like Jango. Did you see that missing the extra point?
Speaker 4: I did?
Speaker 1: Thirteen to three?
Speaker 2: Got to see the foot I just God, just heard of his name for the first time last week. Gotta see it.
Speaker 1: Sixteen to three Vikings in the second half, and then the Tennessee's one glimmering moment third and ten at their own two Billy Levi's to Nick Westbrook a kid a for ninety eight touchdown, sixteen to ten Minnesota. By the way, ninety eight yards on that one play. Do you know how many total yards they had in the game? Two ninety four man, so a third of their yards on that one football play. Anyway, that made it sixteen to ten, ten, what is it? Then the Vikings had a sixty five yard drive Darnolded to Jefferson for twenty five to start to acres in from three to end at twenty three to ten, and then Tennessee down twenty three to ten, fourth and twelve at the Minnesota twenty five, with just over fourteen minutes left in the game, they decided to kick a field goal. Did you have a problem with that? I did not, Some people did. Twenty three to thirteen, Minnesota. That's how it would end. Tennessee would never get close. Turnover on downs, turnover on downs. Levis picked. That was it by Harrison Smith. Twenty three to thirteen. Again they held Tennessee. Minnesota did it two hundred and ninety four yards, ninety eight of them on one play. And then there's the Chicago Bears. Oh my um the Bears. Green Bay let off the festivities eight play, seventy yards love to Jayden Reid from fifteen out seven to Zhering Packers. It would be seven to three, and then Green Bay would matriculate from their own twenty four but third and eleven at the Chicago fifteen love pick by Terrell Smith. Chicago would then ensue with the seventy six yard Drivershawn Johnson in from one ten to seven Bears. That is the first touchdown in three games for the Chicago Bears offense. That would be the halftime score. Then thirteen to seven Bears green Bay seventy yard drive set up I Love to Christian Watson from twenty five Jacobs in from seven to fourteen thirteen green Bay a little more than halfway through the third quarter, Chicago's seventy eight yard drive. Half of that into the end zone from Swift for thirty nine nineteen fourteen. Chicago two point try fails closing seconds of the third quarter. Then green Bay, do you have a problem with this? They're down nineteen fourteen, fourth and goal at the six, with eleven twenty nine left. They opt to go for it down five, fourth and goal at the six, eleven twenty nine left. Love only gains five yard.
Speaker 2: I probably would have kicked it, but I was. I was okay with it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Chicago from their own one, then milks the clock from eleven nineteen all the way down at four to twenty seven before they punt. A lot of long drives yesterday too, a lot of miss chip shot field goals.
Speaker 2: And a lot of long drive So that's also part of it, though, right we're I'm more okay going with it because you pay, because you're gonna put a young quarterback up against the goal line.
Speaker 1: If you don't get it, it's green Bay down five. Get the ball back four plays, seventy eight yards, Love to Watson for sixty the big one great catch, got up a lot of yak. Two plays later, Love and from one two point try fail. So green Bay's up twenty to nineteen, two fifty nine left in the game. Caleb gets sacked twice, then a six yard game to a Dunze fourth and three at their own thirty seven with one thirty three back shoulder to a Dunza. Great pass by Caleb. By the way, Caleb played great in this game. We're not playing that thing this week. To a Dunze for twenty one to the green Bay forty two to Keenan for twelve to the green Bay thirty with thirty four seconds to go, thirty four seconds to go, they got one time out there at the green Bay thirty to down one point. After a two yard pickup by Rashaun Johnson, they just decide to let the clock go and go and go and go, and they're like, okay, we'll just have a Cairo Santo's forty six yarder blocked by Carl Brooks ballgame, Green Bay wins at twenty to nineteen. Did Matt Eberflus cost in the game by letting the clock just go and they didn't try to matriculate it further?
Speaker 2: Yeah, with a run or a pass or whatever, just get anything extra. You can lost crazy the blocks the pass.
Speaker 1: I mean maybe it would have been blocked from everywhere, but that seemed very lollygaggish to me and to a lot of people. I'll say, Minnesota minus three at Chicago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you are a little light three and a halfs mainly out there right now.
Speaker 1: I don't think Minnesota hasn't done much to impress in a long time. Yeah, so I don't think he'd be that much more. But good on Caleb by the way for having a great game yesterday. Is not special. Oh wait, I'm never I've never trusting you guys in anything again, just just malpractice. Welcome back, more guesting lines.
Speaker 3: Numbers game on VSA the Sports Vetti Network.
Speaker 2: Hey man, can we talk about the vson watch app? Do it all more? Now? That's wrong. I'm really liking that from you, and I like any tweet that we get this starts. Yeah, yo, for.
Speaker 1: Real, though, the vson Watch app. As we see there right on the screen. H it is a beautiful thing. Primarily not asly it is. It beautiful. It works splendidly. I love it anywhere, anytime on your phone or tablet. For a limited time, you can still watch this for free the vson Watch app. Check it out twenty four to seven. Access to live audio and the video stream of course of this show of rep If you heard something before you didn't quite hear it right like oh, or if Kelly runs around the desk like.
Speaker 2: He did on Friday and you want to see that.
Speaker 1: You can go to the vson Watch app.
Speaker 2: By the way, that was very funny. I was thinking about that all week. You know what I wanted to do, by the way, Yeah, I couldn't do. I wanted to do the you know, the boxing like side to side move around. Yeah, well we don't have that.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: I was worried about all the wires we have around. I needed to be able to see the floor. I say, it would not be happy if I took out a camera or two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can watch replaces said easily stream video to your smart TV browse clips by sport all of it. The vson Watch app Expert Insights, free to download for both Apple and Android users.
Speaker 2: Free still don't.
Speaker 1: Delay Apple or Google App Store now is where you can download the all new Vson Watch app and become part of the sports betting network.
Speaker 2: It really has. We were talking about it during the break. It's become like, very quickly my go to for watching the watching and listening to the network because of the because it's all on the app. A lot of us have TVs days that you can just bet, you know, mirror to the mirror to the TV or something like that. So I was doing some work on Saturday watching watching Tim Marie and the guys in the college football a tailgate show.
Speaker 1: Well, also are live shows right on the weekend where it used to be really clunky, a lot less clunky now, just to have that going while the games are going on.
Speaker 2: So and then I got in the car though I was watching that, I was like, ah, I got to go in the car, run some errands and just put it on the car.
Speaker 1: It's great, Hey man, what's next?
Speaker 2: That's a great question. Gil. It is the Lions at the.
Speaker 1: Coltsly, okay, Lions, let me just go through the Lions drives. You ready, seventy yards Montgomery in from two seven to three. Thirteen plays ninety three yards Gibbs in from one after Gibbs for twenty three and three fourteen to three. Early second quarter. Next time I got the ball, Detroit eight plays sixty four yards Montgomery in from six twenty one to three. Next play they got the ball, Detroit four plays eighty four yards to Gibbs for fifty four to start to Saint Brown for twenty seven to twenty eight to three.
Speaker 2: That would be a twenty eight to six to the half.
Speaker 1: Third quarter, four plays eighty yards go off to Jamison for sixty four to thirty five to six. Next play, next time they got the ball, pardon me, eighty three yard drive golf to brock Right from five out, forty two to six. Next time they got the ball, nine plays ninety six yards goff to Saint Brown from nine out forty nine to six. And then the next time they got the ball, Jake Bates with a fifty four yard field goal fifty two to six. I have a couple things to say about this game. Well, first of all, let me go through the box score. This is insanity. Goff twenty four of twenty nine for four to twelve, four touchdowns, no picks, perfect passer rating, Saint Brown eleven for one sixty one, two touchdowns, Jamison four uh for one twenty four to touchdown, Gibbs eleven for sixty nine and a touchdown on the ground one catch for fifty four yards. Here is the final total yards in this game between the Lions and the Jaguars, who I haven't even said their name yet, six forty five to one seventy, And I says to myself self, in all my years doing guessing lines, I don't think I ever remembered something like six forty five to one seventy. Do we have that tweet, Kelly Bidlin, we do? I I wasn't imagining things. Six forty five to one seventy total yards advantage the Lions. This comes from Michael David Smith. The Lions outgained the Jaguars by four hundred and seventy five.
Speaker 2: Yards to day.
Speaker 1: That's the biggest yard is differential in an NFL game since nineteen hundred seventy and nine.
Speaker 2: Man, I kind of want to know what game it was in nineteen seventy nine, even though I wouldn't like, you know, right, no, the players.
Speaker 1: You don't remember that get by the way, if you wanted to break it down into first downs, thirty eight to ten in first downs, which is almost as comical not to mention time of possession thirty nine oh six to twenty fifty four Detroit with just a destruction of the Jacksonville Jaguars. So a lot of people are saying, well, Doug Peterson still have a job by the end of the day.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm I honestly, you know what. I heard that so much yesterday, seen it Twitter today. I'm kind of tired of hearing, you know, over the past six weeks. I don't know how he had a job after London he still does, I don't. I don't know. I'll get fired before he does.
Speaker 1: In pail Well, I just remember everybody was loving him when the Eagles won the Super Bowl, and I kept saying, I was like, they are the most third and long converting running good team in the history of man.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, he's got good hair for his age, but you know, let's have that. Other than that, I don't know what were they playing. Are they playing Colts? You said, yeah, the Colts.
Speaker 1: There's just a way to make this exciting. Except your boy Aar, how about.
Speaker 2: That MVP tickets still alive?
Speaker 1: Baby alright, easy Colt sixty six yard drive.
Speaker 2: Ar.
Speaker 1: That's Anthony Richardson's too Oudaana Mitchell.
Speaker 2: From thirty three.
Speaker 1: I know they call him out of a but I'm going with the Torah version otto Ni Mitchell, you know, thirty three to the one.
Speaker 2: What's funny about that is I never hear them actually say his first name.
Speaker 1: They always say Mitchell. I'll say ad, I'm calling him.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I good for you.
Speaker 1: I don'd ar in from two two plays later, ten to nothing Indianapolis's early second quarter. They were up three to nothing on that particular drive. By the way, the field goal was set up by a beautiful aar to Josh Down's thirty one yard pass. Thirteen to nothing Indianapolis late second quarter. You're like the Jets are just getting blown off the football field. The Jets got their first first down inside the two minute warning on a seven play seventy six yard drive Rogers de Bres for twenty nine, thirteen to seven into the half, and then the second play of the third quarter, Richardson sacked by Jamien Sherwood fumbles, Javon Kinlaw recovers, Jets set up at the Indianapolis twenty five two plays bries In from eighteen and the Jets lead at fourteen thirteen early third be sixteen to fourteen, and then Andrews Carlson would hit a fifty eight yarder to make it seventeen to sixteen, and then the Jets would go on a six play fifty nine yard drive Rogers to Kenny Ebo from eleven out twenty four to sixteen Jets early fourth quarter, and then Anthony Richardson Kelly's would be MVP went to work. Eight play seventy yards Richardson to downs from ten out twenty fourteen twenty two. Richardson overthrows the two point try, Andrews Carlson would add a chip shot field well twenty seven to twenty two Jets to forty one left. Six plays seventy yards richardsonto Peers from thirty nine and the downs for seventeen the big chunks, and then Richardson in from four on his own on third and goal two point try fails twenty eight, twenty seven Indianapolis and then on the final drive with forty six seconds left. Rogers sacked twice in three plays by Quinny pay ballgame. Colts win, Jets think twenty eight to twenty seven, and the Colts now with Anthony Richardson playing by the way, the Colts held the Jets to just two hundred and fifty three total yards. They're five and six. You know what they're thinking of themselves. We might be able to get to the playoffs, That's what they're thinking. Detroit's gonna be a massive favorite, though. I'm say ten and a half point favorites.
Speaker 2: You are, you're heavy? I would have had really yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, this is eight. There are some seven and a halves out there. I have already played it in real table teasers. Are you serious? Yeah no, I don't know. Okay, I'm with you. I thought it was going to be pushing ten. I thought it was gonna be like nine and a half ten. You put it in a teaser range. I'm all over that one. This week.
Speaker 1: Let's squeeze in another.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's head to Miami. Patriots at the Dolphins.
Speaker 1: I mean, I get it, they are on the road. But right New England loses to the Rams. Drake May was pretty good Drake May thirty of forty for two to eighty two in a game where the Patriots were minus two and turnovers. Uh Patriots led it seven to nothing on a made of Born touchdown from ten out, but then the Rams uh a couple drives later nine plays eighty yards to Pooka a coup for twenty five to start the draft a cup from five out to end it seven to seven midway through the second. Then New England thirty three at their own twenty seven. Here's where it started to go bad for them. May sacked by Braden Fisk, fumbles, Kobe Turner recovers first play on the ensuing drive. Staffords in Nakuah. What a catch, diving catch from twelve out.
Speaker 2: Play of the day.
Speaker 1: You know what, kil what, He's pretty good, thanks man. Can I can I cash that Rookie of the Year ticket from last year?
Speaker 2: He is pretty good?
Speaker 1: For weeks fourteen to seven Rams five forty five left in the second quarter. It be fourteen to ten at the half, and then the third quarter second play, Stafford took cup for sixty.
Speaker 2: Nine behind the defense. Did you see that? Nobody?
Speaker 1: Nobody accounted for Cooper Cup? So it was twenty one to ten. It we'll get to twenty one to thirteen. The Rams would score again. Seven play seventy three yards Stafford to Kolby Parkinson from nineteen out, perfect pass the back of the end zone twenty eight to thirteen, and you figure the Rams.
Speaker 2: Were going to run away with it.
Speaker 1: But not so fast, my friend, because New England had themselves a seventy yard drive made to low from four out extra point blocks overmain twenty eight to nineteen. They got into twenty eight twenty two. Patriots had the ball down six, taking over at their own ten with two fourteen left, but five plays in May pick deep by Karen By Cameron Kitchens, ball game, Rams win at twenty eight twenty two. And then Miami. Miami just had these really long drives against the Raiders. They got the ball to start seventy yards, they took it all the way down to six forty seven left in the first quarter. Next time they started the second quarter, they took it all the way from fifteen minutes to six forty six with the field wheel to make it ten. By the way, their first touchdown was on and fourth and goal for the one second half. By the way, it was so it was ten to six at the half. Miami would have a big fourteen play ninety seven yard drive two out to Tyreek that was also a long drive from eight out seventeen to six. The Raiders would match it on a touchdown drive that featured minshoot of Bowers for twenty three. Bowers is their only bright spot. Seventeen. Yeah, seventeen to twelve, but the two point drive fails and then you thought, oh, maybe the Raiders can get back then this. But though Miami then sixty yard drive, sixty yard drive, I should say that also will time consuming drive eight chan in from two twenty four to twelve. Raiders would match it. They would never quite be in this twenty four to nineteen with four to twenty three left, but then second and eleven at their own forty three two of Fine's John who behind the defense fifty seven yard touchdown pass Katie bar the door that made it thirty one to nineteen, and after I picked by Jalen Ramsey, thirty four to nineteen r Dolphins Dolphins by six at home against the Patriots would be my guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like this is the same same thing you did last week. If I remember it is stolphing seven and a half.
Speaker 1: Wow by more than seven again, though, do I want to race up the Patriots?
Speaker 2: I do not.
Speaker 5: Ah more guessing lines. Next numbers game on Sports Vetting Network.
Speaker 1: Back up a numbers game live from Circa Resorts. You can see now here in downtown Las Vegas. Skill Alexander. It's Kelly Biblin. Kelly and I have conversations.
Speaker 2: All fair.
Speaker 1: We actually speak to each other, unlike some other people.
Speaker 2: Plus plus plus subscription.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Kelly just said something that I would like to push back against. He said that the word O R I G I N can be pronounced two ways.
Speaker 2: Origin and origin.
Speaker 1: Come on, nobody's origin come on.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's enough of that. We get he gets tweets and the origin of super soup to nuts. He gets tweets and beating the book.
Speaker 1: Bob C Dash one thirty seven. I lost four of six survivor entries over the first few weeks on Cincinnata. I've lost contest point after contest point on Cincy, and I think I'll continue to pick them. Can someone help? I'm like, I just can't quit. You You're not alone, Bob.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, I've thought this same thing. About myself multiple times this year. I'm right there with you, buddy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jeremiah Westgates, See Gil, I told you the Chargers were a lock. We'll get to that game when it comes up. Kevin Ryan Gil no rookie quarterback has improved more Nicks than bo Knicks this year? Is he worth a flyer for Rookie of the Year. Pretty easy schedule to finish the year. Let me just say this, I have been wrong about Mike Tomlin and I have been wrong about Bonnicks, even though I had the Broncos yesterday, which was easy peasy, but that's more to me. That was more of a damning of the Falcons than almost anything, and the whole Kirk Cousins career experience. He's down to three to one bon Nicks for Rookie of the Year. Three to one. We wow, I had not checked in on this market. Yes, he's down to three to one, which I guess said. And Jaden Daniels is down to minus four hundred.
Speaker 2: Something, which is by I mean, were we minus three thousand or something?
Speaker 1: We were, but he had a bad game and Bodex had a great game, So now it's that I mean, I don't I wouldn't read too much into the movement of this, but is it worth a flyer? I'm a Jayden Daniels guys, I would say no, but I get the sentiment. Let's put it that way. If there is a there is a scenario, right, if Jayden Daniels can if that game this, you know, this past Thursday night continues to be the norm, or if Jadan Daniels, God forbid, I don't want to say it out loud, but you know what I mean, right, then there's a way. But if Jaden Daniels is still Jaden Daniels from what we've seen, there's no chance. Yeah.
Speaker 2: My bigger reaction is actually how much that numbers come down on Jayden. Bodis has been great. We were talking about the Raiders.
Speaker 1: Last week, went on the Broncos, good on Sean Payton, good on bo Nicks. The in season improvement has even been unbelievable.
Speaker 2: It's been incredible. I think Drake may is great, but you know what, well, if I actually had a ballot, brock Bowers would still be would be number two on my ballot. Really, that's how good he's been on a terrible team with limited quarterback play. I am shocked at how good he.
Speaker 1: Has been primetime Cowboys underscore Cubs one yo. Just got a call for the Van Buren Boys from the mean streets of Plano, Texas. Word on the street is they're none too happy with Kelly Billin's overexposure on against America's team tonight. I'm sorry, but mister, you don't even want me to say that. Better learn the secret code asap. Gills guys, what a Monday Guessing lines with Gil Monday Night Football. Oh and Paul Skeins with wins n L Rookie of the Year tonight, Please, he says.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: Major League Baseball Awards season begins at Earnest tonight.
Speaker 2: Wow, Wow, we're finally here. What year is the are these four? Are these for twenty twenty four? I think so.
Speaker 1: The numbers, guys, I almost agree with you on a or at least understand where you're coming from on everything. However, Steelers under eight and a half to start the season was not one of those times. Then two weeks ago when the number was ten and a half, what do you think I did?
Speaker 2: Shame on me.
Speaker 1: I took the under You're ten and anel still could get there because it is a gaunlin. But you know what, I'm done saying bad things. Ice cool gambler. I had to have the fight on both my TV so that when one would freeze the other was good. It was a disaster. It really was a disaster. That's amazing that one would freeze the other one. Harold Irving any truth to the fact that Iron Mike was taking a dose of magic mushrooms before the fight. Some people were saying that they were like, he looked a little off.
Speaker 2: I mean, I thought he looked a little off, but I didn't think any of that.
Speaker 1: Las Vegas five one four Yo. I just wanted to say, Yo, that's this whole tweet. Harold Irving adds. He goes, speaking of mv does yesterday's performance, he raced last week's five interception game for golf. Yeah, I think the two even out and even again even the five interception game, like he never got flustered. And then Lamar had his game yesterday. So you know, Jason H eleven, why do I like to play Sigma Derby while listening to Seeger Because this league is a sugar nah. All right, we'll read more tweets coming up. We got to get some games. Thank you all for the feedback. We'll get to more, by the way, just to recap what we've done already. So I thought Minnesota would be three, you're telling me it's Minnesota. Minnesota. Minnesota's three and a half at Chicago, Okay, again lean bears, not racing to bet that. I said Detroit would be ten and a half. At Indianapolis, you're telling me it's only eight.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm yep.
Speaker 1: Interesting said there's seven mostly seven and a half. Z out and then I guess Miami six hosting New England. You're telling me it's over seven. Yes, we are at that weird time of year where things are clearer, and I just don't know if I'm racing to bet any of those little edges that I have perceived. Here, Let's see if we can run into one that I do like better.
Speaker 2: Happened to fair amount with you last week. I feel like it happens to me this time of year too, where you just expect you're like a point and a half two points off on some of these bigger favorites that you think, and yeah, it's just that's right.
Speaker 1: Because I liked the Titans in terms of quote unquote value. But I didn't dare play them, which was the right move, and I actually think thought Dallas had some value. I didn't dare play them tonight. Saints was the one I did play.
Speaker 2: What's next? All right? Next up, we have the Buccaneers at the Giants and we have breaking news this morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it appears that the Daniel Jones era might be done. Tommy DeVito getting the start for the New York Giants.
Speaker 2: What gil, No way, it's Tommy DeVito. They just brought in a quarterback.
Speaker 1: It is Tommy DeVito, though it is, But how does that make any sense? Well, Tommy DeVito with monicum of success last year, we don't have to go over ease because neither of these team played so Tampa Bay, I'll say minus four on the road. But now if it's DeVito, may maybe four and a half or five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's been bouncing around all morning. It is four and a half right now at DraftKings.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it has been jumping around as bad as Daniel Jones is for their long term, like they've they know what they have now in this one particular game.
Speaker 2: I do think it's probably a downgrade. We are anywhere between four and five on that game right now, so shop around the other one. I heard a bit of this last night. I was wanting to see how like what Drew, what are you doing with Drew Locke? I don't understand the Drew lock thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know made my top fifteen backups checking in at number thirteen.
Speaker 2: See it made Gills top top thirteen.
Speaker 1: Yes, they did top thirteen backup.
Speaker 2: Like, what's they didn't like? They paid him? Why are you not? I don't get that one thing I caught last night. It's supposed to be we were supposed to get weather in Cleveland this week. That that total is poolumitting this morning.
Speaker 1: Okay, we are down to thirty six and a half most for the Thursday night game. The Thursday night game, Steelers like it ugly.
Speaker 2: Next, here's Giants Cowboys at Commanders, Dallas Washington. The greatest rivalry in sports.
Speaker 1: It's nineteen eighty two? Is it nineteen eighty two? No?
Speaker 4: Not?
Speaker 1: I said, Okay to Washington, We're going to have extra rest here, Dallas short rest, so you have a long rest, short rest game. Cowboys side unseen of course, as they played a night I'm gonna say the I'm gonna say, the DC Skins by a touchdown, baby, give me seven.
Speaker 2: How bad has it gotten gotten in Dallas? Gill Commanders by ten?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Wait a minute, hold on. I'm a lifelong Washingtonian. I'm a lifelong Skins fans. Have the Can someone find this outph Has Washington in the history of my lifetime ever been a ten point favorite against the Dallas Cowboys in any game?
Speaker 2: Ever? Oh? Man, I'm gonna guess so. I but yes, last time they were double you legit favorites over the Cowboys. You would have to.
Speaker 1: Tell me when that would have been, because even when Washington was winning Super Bowls, Dallas was good. That's amazing to me. Ten. It just by the way, I'm not disagreeing with it. I'm just saying my DNA, my core does not allow me to guess that high on this game, does not allow me to ten.
Speaker 2: Ten.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, all right, next up, I'm gonna try it. I'm gonna effort that one for you, Chiefs at Panthers. Let's skip that one. Let's go to the next one. Okay, Titans at Text because we don't have enough time.
Speaker 1: Titans at Texans Okay, this falls under the same category Titans played. Obviously, we talked about them losing to the Vikings, where a third of their total yards came on one play. The Titans are two and eight, like the Brownies are two and eight. No team has a worse record. They're at Houston. Houston plays Dallas tonight. Billy Levi's, by the way, seventeen of thirty one for two ninety five yesterday, but the Titans only had eleven first downs. They also had thirteen penalties for ninety one yards. That also plagued the Ravens, by the way, a lot of penalties. And again, as I said, they were held the two hundred and ninety four yards, ninety eight of them on one play. I will say Houston minus seven and.
Speaker 2: A half, ding, ding, ding all over it. Two. There you go. Okay, Teez the Texans tonight, I have a funeral. We'll be back with the Texans again next week. You'll Washington is favored by dem over Dallas. I still can't get over that.
Speaker 1: And I get an extra rests short rest.
Speaker 2: But man, that goes a.
Speaker 1: Gift, that goes against my lifetime of just of knowing that rivalry. Let me just ask you this because we're gonna get you mentioned with Chiefs games coming up. We're gonna talk about the Chiefs and the Bills of the and we'll tease it with this. Of the three more key games Washington Philly on Thursday, Pittsburgh Baltimore yesterday, and Buffalo Kansas City yesterday, take those six teams, who did we learn the most about or what result was the most significant for one of those six teams? In other words, Buffalo Kansas City to me, kind of what I expected. Philadelphia Washington, all right, probably what I expected, even though I had the skins of that game plus the points. Pittsburgh Baltimore to me, of those six teams, Baltimore losing was the most important thing of any.
Speaker 2: Of those six outcomes for those sixteens. Okay, yeah, I think.
Speaker 1: That was most surprised because it just reminded me of them in big s situations. We'll get to the Chiefs and more guessing lines. Numbers game Vison Esports Betting Network.
Speaker 2: The numbers told the story.
Speaker 3: Now he's done those analytics. This is a numbers game with Gil Alexander.
Speaker 1: Our number two. A numbers game at Vison Esports Betting Network, Visa dot Com, Game Plus, iHeartRadio YouTube TV.
Speaker 2: How are you taking us in? We appreciate it.
Speaker 1: I truly mean that it's skill, Alexander. It's producer number nine Kelly Bidlin, so much more than a producer alongside here from Circa right here at Downtown Lovely Majestic, Downtown Las Vegas, Nevada. We get tweets before we get to some more guessing lines.
Speaker 2: We get tweets at beating the book.
Speaker 1: Brad Sports two, Gill Hope, all is well, Thank you, sir, quick basic question without going into too much detail. I am one of seven entries remaining in my Survivor pool. Six have already won this week.
Speaker 2: I have Houston.
Speaker 1: We are able to change picks until kickoff and taking one available by per year is available. So should I play Houston tonight or take my buye? Well, Brad, if there's one thing I hate doing is giving Survivor advice when I'm long gone and then having to deal with the results of my advice.
Speaker 2: Well there's that. And also we have no idea what you've played what you have that's correct, right.
Speaker 1: But my sense is I wouldn't use the buye tonight. I would actually having said all of that. Having said having said all that, Savior by Ryan Hyatt. Fun fact for Gill and Kelly. You can pronounce origin any way you prefer when at an elevation of fifty nine hundred fifty nine hundred feet or higher.
Speaker 2: Very good, Bryan, thank you very much. I believe I heard Dreordian and you getting geto that a little bit on their PODLA the elevation, and I don't think there was a It didn't get as escalated as Matt Gill back in the day, but I think there was some questioning of it, and then they respectfully resolved it really quick on Matt and I. We didn't do anything, or though your rephrased, I believe it was like, eh, well, you know whatever, let's move on, instead of you and Mat being like, God, I'm right, I'm right, I'm right.
Speaker 1: I don't remember it that way, Kelly. Jordan Pagel, I know it's guessing lines football Monday, but do we know whose moms are presenting the Major League Baseball Rookie of the Awards that I Jordan, that is, of course they tell that the MLB network will give us tonight. We will know before the actual award is announced by which family member is presenting the awards.
Speaker 2: I just heard that the entire LSU athletics department planned on being there. Olivia Dunn will be there. She'll be leading the leading the flag at the beginning.
Speaker 1: It'll be interesting, mister bomb Apple, mister bomb mapple. Gents, is there a bet to be made?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I like this on NFC South winner Atlanta minus five hundred minus five hundred seems way out of whack. Perhaps Tampa Bay at plus four fifty, or even the Saints at twenty to one. Thoughts Well, mister bomb Apple, if that is your real name, I think you're I think you're on the right track. Falcons are six and five, Bucks are four and six, Saints are four and seven. Not to be outdone, by the way, the Panthers are three and seven, a full two and a half games out.
Speaker 2: That's it. I hope you didn't cash out.
Speaker 1: The Buccaneers schedule is super duper easy. They would appear to me to be the one.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: The Saints I won two in a row with Rizzy as their new coach. But the Falcons. The main point of that is the Falcons do appear to be completely fraudulent as we thought they would be. By the way, by the way, Aaron Shot said it in the offseason, one of the things he's like, they've got Aaron Shots had them as having the worst defense in the NFL, and I do and I do get it. They made a couple They did have a couple of reinforcements there before the season started.
Speaker 2: That makes it even worse.
Speaker 1: But the draft, how many of us It wasn't just us, but how many people were like, just draft somewhat on defense, not that what with the backup quarterback?
Speaker 2: Hey, yeah, he got some playee tyme yesterday. It's uh, it's kind of funny because feel like you've heard this brought up multiple times. I have Falcons tickets, so I'm not looking to add I understand. I think you said it right. Bucks would be the only CONU the one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I asked my question about the Have the Skins ever been at ten point favorite against the Cowboys? Trip Tepper, you might have to go back to the Gary Hogeboom era in the mid eighties to find a Cowboys plus ten versus the skin Selfishly, I just wanted to use Gary Hogeboom. In a tweet, he says, for the first and last time. It's actually probably now that you mentioned the mid eighties' probably not the mid eighties, it's probably nineteen eighty nine when the Cowboys went one in fifteen. Their one was against Washington. Mark Decard chimes in with that as well as in Jimmy Johnson's first year, the Cowboys were one in fifteen. Their lone win was against Washington and Washington, but I don't remember the line. I think it was in nineteen eighty nine. It was it was mid season, nineteen eighty nine, and I think the Cowboys were zero to eight and it was Doug Williams starting for Washington. It was Sunday Night football, Believe me, I remember all the details, and Dallas came in and beat them, and Dallas went one in fifteen. That was their only win. So it was probably Aikman's rookie. Yeah, if there was ever a moment that Washington was a double digit favorite, that would have been it.
Speaker 2: Were they It was Aikman and Jimmy Johnson, Yes, they started together. Did they start together the same year? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm just it was definitely Aikman's rookie. Ye, I remember the Apeman like horrible record. Yea, So if he's saying it was Jimmy Johnson's rookie, that was the same thing. And then they added because Jimmy Johnson knew all the great college players, then they just drafted insanely well and the Cowboys mini dynasty was formed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, all right. Next last early window game, chief said Panthers chiefs.
Speaker 1: Ad oh Man, Chiefs said, Panthers small number here, the now nine.
Speaker 2: And one Chiefs.
Speaker 1: They finally have a blemished record at the three and seven Panthers. This game between Buffalo and Kansas City was kind of what you would have expected. Kansas City second play Mahomes bad decision, Maybe didn't expect that, picked by Taylor Rapp. Buffalo turned that into an eight play, sixty five yard drive cook In from three touchdown six to nothing, Bill's bass missing the extra point. A couple of drives later for Kansas City, they would answer eleven play, seventy nine yards first play of the second quarter, Mahomes to Worthy from ten and out seven to six Chiefs. Early second quarter Buffalo, helped along by a defensive hold on third and nine, then set up by an Allen to Cooper twenty five yard pickup. Great catch that was reviewed and held up and held up Cook in the next play from six thirteen to seven billiards ten oh eight left in the second quarter. Next time Buffalo will get the ball fourth and three at the Kansas City thirty four. They go for it and Allen overthrows Knox picked by Chamari Connor. That was a rare bad decision and bad throw by Allen Casey set up at Buffalo forty nine plays Mahomes and Noah Gray from two fourteen to thirteen Chiefs with two fifty one left in the second quarter, Basswoard out of field will before the half, so sixteen fourteen Bills heading into the break and already at this point my reaction is, wow, this the Chiefs look almost I'm almost more impressed with the Chiefs in this game losing that I am with them in any of their wins. Buffalo would go their third drive of the second half, after the team's traded three and outs and then a couple other subsequent punts three yard drive Alan Occurtis Samuel from twelve out twenty three to fourteen Bills twelve fifty one left. Kansas City Mahomes would add would answer seventy yards. Mahomes to Gray from one out twenty three to twenty one was seven to fifty three left. And then the play of the game, which Jim Nance called the greatest play of the NFL season. And then after the play happened, he was like, what I meant by that.
Speaker 2: Was did you catch that?
Speaker 1: I did, because immediately what he said that, I'm like, really, Jim, the greatest play of the NFL season, And it was almost like he was listening and he's like, what I meant was? I get it? The Jayden and Daniels thing was great, But given the circumstances fourth and two at the Kansas City twenty six, what I'm referring to is Alan to the house, which is what they should have got on a third down. Also the best play in football, certainly the best play of the Bills for the best play in football, Alan to the house thirty twenty one Bills with two seventeen left, and then the game was effectively over. When Mahomes was picked by Terrell Bernard Ball game, Buffalo thirty, Kansas City twenty one one.
Speaker 2: I thought the same thing, why didn't they do that on down. Yeah. Oh you want here from Josh Allen after the game about that fourth down call Josh Allen on the fourth and two which he took to the house.
Speaker 4: Anytime you give the ball back to Pat and that offense, you know, down six with the game on the line, you know, I'll tell you what they'd like their odds in that situation, so wanting to get six or seven to try to make it a two score game. And you know our defense vote up there at the end in a heck of a play by TV and.
Speaker 1: They absolutely should have gone forward or fourth and two because Patrick Mahomes is on the other side of the field.
Speaker 2: I was, as someone who was heavily invested in Buffalo yesterday, I was pulling my hair out with that or I didn't know what to do. Oh, you got Mahomes on it, you got to go for it. You That's why I'm so angry about the third down call because I thought this they could have. I thought they could have avoided that situation.
Speaker 1: What I mean if they kick the field goal and go up five, twenty six to twenty one, what would you put the number at Mahomes coming down and engineering a game winning drive at minus two seventy five at that point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I Buffalo, Buffalo still could have had another chance, possibly.
Speaker 1: Possibly, possibly, But the Chiefs are good at milkage also of the clock.
Speaker 2: So I think that was right.
Speaker 1: But what was the game that we had when we had I'm very consistent on this. There was a game where I said the only calculus ought to be Patrick Mahomes is on the other side of the field, right, you should not want to play more football against Patrick Well.
Speaker 2: And that's what don't like. Don't get me wrong. That has to factor in in factor in my brain as well. So it's it's.
Speaker 1: Not like it was egregious Carolina idyl Kansas City minus well.
Speaker 2: I was low on or I was high on Detroit.
Speaker 1: So now you got me. Now now I'm in my hand on this. I'll still say Kansas City minus ten.
Speaker 2: And a half, Chiefs eleven. Oh okay, so you're pretty much right right on there. That one was better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Detroit is only eight against Indianapolis. Huh, yeah, you talk, you talk about that, Jake Paul should have bet more. How badly did you feel that you didn't bet just everything you had on Detroit yesterday? Yeah, even at fourteen.
Speaker 2: I didn't even consider it. I didn't really like when NFL lines get that high. It's just too it's too easy to cross off.
Speaker 1: And for sure, let's get back to that question I asked, even though we shouldn't, Even though we shouldn't like that, but that's how I often treat them. This Kansasity Buffalo game, I think it meant more. It meant more to Buffalo to win that than it did to Kansasity.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: If Buffalo doesn't win that game and they can't beat Kansas City, yeah, that's a bad thing. So I just go back to my question. There was three more key games Philly, Washington, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Kansas City Buffalo that the result six teams. The result that mattered the most to me was Baltimore figuring out a way to lose because it reminded me of playoffs gone by. Where again, remember I was like, oh, I want to find out what the Detroit Baltimore super Bowl matchup is. But then I see a game like that and I'm like, oh.
Speaker 2: Man, yeah, just trusted on the big stage. I just don't and I do. I get it.
Speaker 1: They missed two field goals, but if it ain't one thing, it's another. Right, what about you?
Speaker 2: What's the answer to your to that question? I will say Baltimore as well, but because it's twofold, it's the At first, I was gonna say it's definitely Buffalo over Buffalo winning that game because it puts them right on the heels for the one seed in the AFC. But I will go Baltimore because it launches not only does it launch Pittsburgh well well in front of the AFC North Race, but also takes Baltimore out. Took Baltimore out sort of seemingly all that AFC number one spot race.
Speaker 1: Team most likely to win a game at Kansas City.
Speaker 2: I was about say Arrowhead, it's on aarwhead anymore.
Speaker 1: At Kansas City in the postseason would be Buffalo Bills Bill Buffalo. Yeah, okay, I probably would go that way as well, even though I don't see that coming back. Looking for value, keep going right here on guessing lines.
Speaker 3: Numbers game on Visa the Sports Vetting Network.
Speaker 2: Do not forget.
Speaker 1: If you haven't become a Vison Pro subscriber yet, now's your chance to say big with early access to our Black Friday special times Day get Vison Pro access to everything we do from now through May first for only sixty dollars.
Speaker 2: Sign them now.
Speaker 1: Get access to daily best bets, unlimited access to or exclusive betting splits from DraftKings and Circus Sportsbooks, Premium analysis, and twenty four to seven video access. Plus are all our betting guys and best bets for the upcoming college football playoffs, Super Bowl and March Madness. Don't miss our best new subscriber offer of the year. Visit Visa dot Com slash subscribe to sign up on our Black Friday special. Now that's vsin dot Com slash subscribe. Cannot wait. Speaking of the college football playoff.
Speaker 2: Man oh man, am I excited about that?
Speaker 1: How great is that? The twelve team format now? And so many teams still with either zero, one or two losses. More than twenty teams still fall under the under that umbrella. So there's two weeks left of the regular season. Then we get to a championship week and it's going to be I don't know who it is yet, but somebody's getting the shaft. Somebody's getting it, and I would hate for it to be You know, the quirky thing about conference championships is you're supposed to get rewarded for going to a champion, to a conference championship, but inevitably I wonder, because the people deciding these things are human beings. That's just in these people are human beings. I wonder if someone who loses a championship game is going to get unfairly docked for that success of getting there first, probably or whatever it is, somebody's getting the shaft.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's going to be multiple teams that miss out that have that have quality cases, right, and it's it's we're we're gonna dissect what it could have been that kept them out. And yes, I'm sure that will probably happen to.
Speaker 1: Boy, but that's part of the fun of it, right, debating all that stuff we get. We's at beating the book Cowboys Underscore Cubs one. Hey man, I recall the loan, he said, Hey man, I recall the lone Cowboys win in eighty nine coming against the Skins, and I'd guess, I guess we were double digit dogs in that one. He's talking about the Cowboys. There was also a Monday Monday primetime game during the Dave Campo era that the Boys one outright that may have been ten boy dogs Manny Davison. Oh what are Joe Srlo's vibes are our night?
Speaker 2: Guy?
Speaker 1: Joe Sirolo around the office after giving out Steelers preseason, he went full biff ten and on us.
Speaker 2: That's right. He did shout out.
Speaker 1: Remember he's not quite there yet, but he's almost there.
Speaker 2: He was the only one, man, He was the only one. Good.
Speaker 1: Good on you, Joe Sorolo, Tom Stephen. For comparison, the ninety one Skins were favored by two at Dallas Week two and by twelve and a half for the Week twelve rematch. I was at the Week twelve rematch. Skins lost that Skin's only real loss of that season. They lost the a week of the year where they didn't play folks. Oh, no, that's incorrect. They I'm sorry, we're talking about ninety one now, Yeah, ninety one Skins. Yeah, that's interesting. Twelve and a half point favorites for that game. In RFK they were eleven and oh the Skins were and they lost because Michael Irvan kept posting up Darryl Green like a like a post up in basketball roads. Does Dion be he goes yo? Does Deon become the next head coach of the Jaguars, of the Cowboys, I think Cowboys. I don't get the Jaguars thing. I mean I do because it's Florida, but I get it.
Speaker 2: But no, are we so sure he's going to make that jump to the to the pros.
Speaker 1: Who gets the pick that gets to pick Shador?
Speaker 2: That's how you might want to point that. Yeah, yeah, Gary underscore as that draft and you'll.
Speaker 1: Become You find out who gets the first pick in the draft?
Speaker 2: Ye take that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no Rhodes and Rhodes knows, Oh no, that was him. Gary Underscore, Philly Gil Can you make a convincing case for Dallas tonight other than seven? Is just too many points?
Speaker 2: I cannot. I can't. I really can't.
Speaker 1: Searching, searching, I cannot, no spinning, no stat logic sports. I was at the game at RFKN eighty nine when the Cowboys got their lone win of the season versus our beloved Washington Commando Skins. I will go nowhere near that minus ten line. Dude, I can't even like my DNA does not even allow me.
Speaker 2: To get there. That's amazing. Sly Bride.
Speaker 1: Jim Nantz is the consummate professional broadcaster. I appreciate him realizing quickly that his hyperbole was a bit much. I agree with you, Brian, he says. However, if Romo corrected his ridiculous hyperbole every time, they'd have to add two hours to each broadcast, and then Sean Sean the professor. Professor shines as crazy as it seems. Oh, he's right, he says. Aikman didn't start the only game Dallas one in eighty nine. John Johnson brought in Steve Walsh as a backup and he started in one thirteen to three. Cowboys were plus fourteen in that game. There were two touchdown dogs. The seven Skins closes a nine and a half point favorite Week fourteen that I do not remember. The eighty seven Skins ended up winning the Super Bowl. That was a strike year where Joe Gibbs famously went three to zero using scabs.
Speaker 2: I helped Steve walshane Christmas decorations. Once. It's a really long story. Who don't have time for it? Is it? Really? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you always tell you more about the thirty seven Skins? Okay, let's get to more water, guy, We got it. So what's next?
Speaker 2: We are into the late window four h five Eastern Broncos at Raiders.
Speaker 1: So so far, I don't really love anything like I like, But I don't love Broncos. As much as the Saints was a good pick yesterday, the Broncos was even better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that much. I did well.
Speaker 1: Denver just destroys the Falcons, just destroys them. The Falcons are the most fraudulent team in football. Broncos seventy yards opening drive Nix to Nate Atkins from twelve out, seven and nothing. Broncosku would kick a forty one yard field goal to make it seven to three, but then two drives later for the Broncos nine plays seventy seven yards Javante pushed in by his offensive lineman, fourteen yard touchdown run fourteen to three. Denver Knicks to Mims for thirty seven on third and ten from his own thirty three. The key play in that drive in the Big chunk fourteen to six Denver late second quarter Knicks to Devon Valet for thirty three. The large chunk leads to Knicks to Mims Junior twelve yard touchdown pass on third and goal, twenty one to six Broncos at halftime, bo Nicks was seventeen of nineteen for one to ninety two and two touches. Third quarter more of the same. Denver set up at the Atlanta forty five.
Speaker 2: Oh, did you see this?
Speaker 1: This play is neither here nor there. But just as football fans and football viewers and football betters, I want to bring this up. Denver's up twenty one to six in the third quarter. They're set up at the Atlanta forty five. After a Mims Junior thirty seven yard punt return. By the way, Marvin Mims Junior great weapon on the punt returns. It's fourth and two at the Atlanta thirty seven. Nicks goes to Lil Jordan Humphrey.
Speaker 2: Did you see this?
Speaker 1: It was originally the plays where it went to his hands. He gets hit immediately, ball comes out. Originally ruled incomplete.
Speaker 2: I did not. They go to they go to the booth.
Speaker 1: So everything we've been taught about what is and what is not a catch, this is not a catch because there was not a football move at all. Right, gosh, so it's incomplete. It's ruled incomplete on the field. They go to replay and they reverse it to a catch.
Speaker 2: Was he was he near the sideline or anything.
Speaker 1: No, And keep in mind, I'm on Denver, so this worked out for me great. But even I as someone who was this was a benefit to I was like, what are what am I watching?
Speaker 2: How is this? What are we doing? I've seen it. I feel like I've seen it over the past couple years a couple of times in the end zone where I don't really get it where it's like, okay, like as soon as they catch it, even smacked out right away, it's like, okay, as soon as he catches it, he's there and he's passed the goal line, so it's a touchdown.
Speaker 1: And let me clarify. So it was reverse to a catch a fumble and Denver recovered it. So the drive continued first and ten when it should have been an incomplete pass, and not only that, just so on the field itself, the fact that it was ruled incomplete was correct, but the fact that it went to replay was versus. The announcers couldn't believe it either couldn't believe it. Yeah, and then they overturned it, right, they overturned it. That's I couldn't believe it. Six plays later, Knicks to Troy Franklin from seven out twenty eight to six. No need to go into the rest other than the Broncos win at thirty eight to six, knicks to Humphrey for forty one the last touchdown thirty eight to six. They destroy bo Nicks twenty eight of thirty three for three oh seven, four touchdowns, no picks, he was not sacked, a four hundred to two to twenty six advantage in total yards. So the no account Atlanta Falcons such a predictable Kirk Cousins performance. Oh I'm under pressure. I'm gonna stink.
Speaker 2: It's It's the only thing I would say about your Falcons take is I think they're a good team. There are problems though of what we thought they were preseason have just played out so much. Like the defense is so bad, and like you said, if he gets if Cousins gets pressure, it's a completely different offen.
Speaker 1: If he's not pressure at everyone slurps him exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, this is Denver at the at Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: You said, Yeah, Denver minus four and a half on the road, So this one's been moving a lot.
Speaker 2: We are out to five five, five and a half a lot of places.
Speaker 1: Wow, could you imagine telling us this preseason of this line, there's gonna be a Week twelve line where bo Nix and the Broncos are going to be substantial road favorites. At the We wouldn't have known it, but the two and eight Raiders is what we would be. I mean if without knowing the records, if we had told if we had told ourselves that before the season, would have been like, there's no way. Not that I thought the Raiders were gonna be any good either, because I got an Antonio Pierce guy, but I would, like I said, Mike Tomlin never been more wrong about anything else, But I give him dap. Yeah, I dap him up. And I also dap ap Bo Nicks and Sean Payton because the in season improvement has been unbelievable and when you're wrong, you're wrong, and bo Nicks has been great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's wild. I don't know if I have any interest in betting this game.
Speaker 1: Though, No, I'm not gonna again. It's one of those things when we've gotten to the point of the season where it's like, do you really race to the window to bet this even though you perceive value?
Speaker 2: No unders interesting to me a little bit in this game.
Speaker 1: Both the Raiders defense isn't complete trash.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm offense. I don't trust so outside brought powers number two of them.
Speaker 1: About you're done with that sentence? I kept going, Okay, we still got more games to get to. Quite a few actually, including last night's game. I was awesome between the Chargers and the Bengals. Guessing lines for Week twelve. It's a numbers game at Visa The's Sports Betting that.
Speaker 2: One numbers game on.
Speaker 3: Vetting Network.
Speaker 1: Looking for some action our friends at first bet have you covered? Sign up today to unlock exclusive promotions plus watching wager on hundreds of exciting horse races every day from across the country and around the world. Sign up at first bet dot com. That's the number one st bet dot com. Use promo code vs in two hundred to claim a twenty percent rebate for your first sixty days up to two hundred dollars at the first bet dot Com Today. Skill Alexander we get tweets at Beating the Book. Always appreciate the uh the feedback Cerebral Sammy at Sharp Sport plays I'm not sure if this is one hundred percent accurate, but for my research, it looks like Washington was in fact fourteen point favorites versus Dallas on November fifth, nineteen eighty nine. That's what Sean was saying, and it was in fact a Sunday night football game. Great memory, Gil, fantastic watch and listen.
Speaker 2: As always.
Speaker 1: Our buddy Carl Sack runs a site called Killer Sports that has all of this historical database team by team stuff.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, yeah, I'm looking at the biggest spreads right now. Guess what the commanders have been doubled? Did double digit favorites against the Cowboys five times? Think you're at in Birch for sending this over to me? Did I did? Thank you, Aden Burke five times? Double digit? Actually we'll go four five, including this week four beforehand they have not.
Speaker 1: Covered a single one of those four since.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this was we had eighty nine ninety ninety one and two thousand. Eighty nine ninety ninety one.
Speaker 1: In two thousand, two thousand was a Brad Johnson team. I believe eighty nine ninety ninety one in two thousand. Wow, there it is fifth time in modern history. Stringfellow Hawk, Oh, stringfellow Hawk who was nice enough to say hello to us a couple of weeks ago, right here outside of the studio on one of the crack days. He said a lifelong Giants fan doveto Jones luck who gives a damn. He says, already hate bet. He says, he already hate bet the bucks at minus four and a half. I love that, Yes the best, Uncle Bush. Gil Gil looks inside Antonio Pierce's apartment to ensure it is in fact completely vacant, then goes on ang in states I'm I'm not an Antonio Pierce guy.
Speaker 2: So true.
Speaker 1: I never worked up the courage to question him on his decisions in game. You're onto me, Uncle Bush.
Speaker 2: I was about to I don't want to say call you out, but say something. You have to be brought that up. I'm glad so but tweeted that in I just want I was going to confirm that he had moved down to your house.
Speaker 1: Very honest. I was very honest that I did not have the courage to say that, to question him on his in game decisions.
Speaker 2: But yes, that's such a great tweet.
Speaker 1: Goes to his apartment, make sure he's completely gone, then go off on him.
Speaker 2: Those thoughts were running through my mind when Gil brought that up. That's an A plus tweet. What's next?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Four twenty five Eastern Big One in the NFC nine Ers at the.
Speaker 1: Packers, the five and five Niners, the seven and three Packers, the NFC West. By the way, speaking of the Niners, the Cardinals are six and four. Everybody else's five and five. Wild log jam jam three to zhering Seattle, San Francisco, second drive of the game, twelve play, seventy one yards perty in from ten seven to three nine ers seconds left in the first quarter. San Francisco next time they get the ball, second and five at their own twenty five. This is the thing with the Niners. They cannot have any sustained happiness in any of these games. Perty picked off a deflected pass by Jonathan Hawkins sets up the Seahawks of the Niners twenty nine. That leads to a Meers fifty seven yard field goal seven to six Niners. That would be the score at the half. Third quarter, Seattle, third and eight from their own seventeen Gino terrible pass right to Isaac Yadam of the Niners, hoping rounds in that right. San Francisco set up at the Seattle twenty seven, but they have to settle for a moody thirty three yarder that only makes it ten to six. Then Gino to DK for twenty six on third and twelve on the next drive that was the key play leads to an eleven place seventy yard drive Walker in from one, and these Seahawks lead at thirteen to ten. Niners answer fourteen plays, seventy yards Perty to Jennings from three out. Jennings on that drive alone four for forty two, seventeen thirteen nine Ers with nine thirty three left, then Seattle fourth and one. At midfield they go for it Walker for four, then Seattle with fourth in inches at the San Francisco thirty seven shar bone turned back by Jayir Brown and with three point fifty six left and this and the Niners up for it looks like, okay, the Niners, all you gotta do is milk this, milk the clock.
Speaker 2: It's all you gotta do.
Speaker 1: Fourth and six at the Seattle forty two, up four with two forty four left. What do you do? What do you do well? The Niners punted, Do you have a problem with that? Bosa is not in the game.
Speaker 2: He got hurt. Yeah, and they and they had had success since he left.
Speaker 1: Since he left, the Seahawks had already scored once without him in the game. They punted fourth and six there at the Seattle forty two with two forty four left. You get the six yards, you win the football game.
Speaker 2: They punted.
Speaker 1: Seattle has all three timeouts, by the way, They take over at their own twenty with two thirty eight left, with one timeout and two minutes and the two minute warning needing a touchdown. They go ten plays, sixty nine yards. Gino in from thirteen two plays after he hit a sixteen yard run, twenty to seventeen Seahawks, twelve seconds to go.
Speaker 2: Katie bar the door.
Speaker 1: Seahawks win it twenty to seventeen, two touchdowns after Bosa left the game. And that was that in San Francisco at at Levi Stadium there in Santa Clara.
Speaker 2: So yeah, you'd hate to play captain hindsight, but yeah, I would have gone for it.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing this is, you know, by the way, the top ten rankings, my goodness, my power rankings, they're in for.
Speaker 2: A big upreak, a big shake up this week.
Speaker 1: Because I think things are absolutely clear and undeniable at this point. But I will say this about the Niners because who is at Brian Shaffer, who's always like he's he like thinks I'm a Niners fan, which I'm not, but he's always like he hates that I have the Niners ranked as high as I do.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing, I'm not at all at all.
Speaker 1: I'm not at all. You'd say that and you're laughing, but I'm not at all a Niners fan. I just think they're really I just thought last year they were great, but they are not.
Speaker 2: Most of your love has come from a betting perspective over the.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I have no love for that franchise none whatsoever. The Niners are a shell of what they were last year. They are never healthy at the same time, right, they haven't had one game this year where they've been full strength, and they may just by the way, that just may be their thing this year. They may never be fully healthy, and so at some point you are what you are, right. Purty always makes a player to every game, which are super impressive. But if it ain't McCaffrey, it's Bosa. Some of the guys who are on the field, like Debo don't. He looks like he's lost a step.
Speaker 2: In a half.
Speaker 1: I think that is very apparent this year, like a step and a half. He's not the same player, even though he's going after long snappers and kickers. Green Bay we talked about they beat the Bears with the block field goal attemp at the end. Jordan Love only completed thirteen forward passes yesterday, thirteen of seventeen for two sixty one, Christian Watson four for one fifty. Chicago, by the way, it was more Love for Caleb. Chicago was nine of sixteen on third down and three of three on fourth against that Packers defense. The Packers could not get Caleb Williams and the Bears off the field and still won the game.
Speaker 2: This is a tough line, I must say, green Bay minus three, Yeah, you are heavy. We are one and a half on this game. Ooh. Some respect for the Niners. Yeah, I mean they're still I mean, I mean they're still just rated so highly by everybody, and I these two teams at this point gil have become two of the toughest teams for me to figure out in the NFC, for sure, but possibly in the NFL, because I think they're I think the ceiling. I agree, either one of these teams could be winning a Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Their A game is great. Their A game is great, but the Packers that game is great. We really haven't seen a great game for the Niners.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so, like, I think everything you just said is fair, But does it I don't. It doesn't take away my belief that they could be that good still this year because you're going to get you're going to get in theory, let you just laid out. They just keep having injuries at the wrong times right in theory outside of Ayuk though, they could be fully healthy at some point this year, and we've only seen two weeks of Christian McCaffrey.
Speaker 1: And I don't know if McCaffrey is running fully confidently either those legs me too, I don't know that either. It's an interesting that's a I agree with what you said, though. They're two really tough teams to handicap on a week to week basis because you just don't know what you're getting necessarily.
Speaker 2: And I think the Packers the Packers. The biggest problem with them is I have very very little faith in their defense. Ever, so that makes it Kuff could.
Speaker 1: Not get the Bears off the Let's squeeze a couple more.
Speaker 2: Here, all right, Let's hit Cardinals at Seahawks.
Speaker 1: Six and four. Cardinals a one game lead over everybody else in the NFC West IDOL. This week at the Seahawks, we just talked about them beating the Niners. Gino was twenty five to thirty two for two twenty one four carries for twenty nine yards of that game winning touchdown. Smith and Jig but ten for one to ten. I will say Seattle will be a favorite, but by less than three. I will say minus two and a half.
Speaker 2: Okay, this has been bouncing around since it opened. I've got DraftKings with Arizona one point favorite. Now I see fan duel with the Seahawks is one and a half point favorites. And we've got a lot of pickups on.
Speaker 1: The ball to total coin flip game total coin flip. We talked about Green Bay and San Francisco not knowing that game too.
Speaker 2: See like this is another one that would go back like Atlanta. Yeah, you bring up Atlanta. I think it's just preseason problems that have played out the entirety of the season. I think Seattle's got the same issue, and Seattle could be good, except the offensive line has just been a disaster. Squeezing one more, squeezing one more. All right, let's go Sunday night Eagles at Rams.
Speaker 1: Eagles coming off the Thursday night went against the Commanders. See I said it uh four thirty five to two sixty four advantage in total yards of that game, Saquon was twenty six for one forty six and two touchdowns at the Rams, who staved off the Patriots yesterday. Stafford was eighteen for twenty seven for.
Speaker 2: Two ninety five.
Speaker 1: Nakua seven for one to twenty three in a touch cup six for one oh six and two touchdowns. Philly minus three and a half at the Rams.
Speaker 2: Opened up U split between two and a halves and threes were basically threes across the board.
Speaker 1: Now, well, interesting, Rams, another team?
Speaker 2: What are you getting from him every week?
Speaker 4: Co?
Speaker 2: Who are they? Are they good? Are they bad?
Speaker 1: What are they?
Speaker 2: I don't know? All right?
Speaker 1: More to come guessing lines right here in a numbers game at best in the sports betting network.
Speaker 3: Numbers game on said these sports betting work.
Speaker 1: Coming up after the show. Top of the hour, mon Move with Stormy Bona tell me the stormy Welcome to Jeff Schwartz in as she does East and every Monday. That's from noon to two Eastern, followed by prop points with John Hanson from two to three, and then make it Rain with Adam Shine. That's from three to four right here on VSA, the Sports Betting Network. Just a couple of tweets to close here Michael Burns reacting to your question, like, what I mean, why are they playing Drew lock Remember that with tom by the way, if you missed it, Tommy Devido getting the start for the Giants against the Buccaneers this coming Sunday was announced this morning, and he points out that money is the reason Locke isn't playing, plus tanking, he would assume, but he showed me a sport track thing about Drew Locke. He's got playing time incentives, passing incentives, team incentives, all of these, and perhaps the Giants don't want him to get a quarter of a million for seventy percent plus naps. So the more he plays, the more money he gets.
Speaker 2: That could be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's gotta be on season though, right right, Well, whatever it is, maybe they just don't want to He's not holding seventy of the snaps something he's not doing seventy, but he could do forty maybe forty, I guess, Brian m I see how it is. Washington loses and their commanders they win. It's the Skins or Commodes. It's true, Maybe it's true. Maybe I'm doing that all right? Uh, final game to get to I believe we had won more right.
Speaker 2: The Harball Bull Ravens at the Chargers.
Speaker 1: Harball Bowl, John versus Jim the seven and four Baltimore Ravens against these seven and three Chargers, Well, Baltimore. We talked about Lamar sixteen of thirty three and the loss of the Steels yesterday sixteen and thirty three for two oh seven, four carries for forty six and again John Harbaugh, John Harbaugh oh eleven and two zero eleven and two has three point favorites. Are more versus Pittsburgh. They were minus two in turnovers in that game. They had twelve penalties for eighty yards and two missed at Justin tucker Field goals otherwise known as Mike Tomlins magic Beans. And then there's the Chargers. Did you see this game last night?
Speaker 2: Did you stay up and watch this? I did. Yes, a tale of two half. I mean, like, was there a chunk in the middle where my attention was diverted elsewhere? Yes, there was Gill.
Speaker 1: Cincinnati the the third drive of the game. No, yes, third drive of the game, Cincinnati second drive. They get it. Cincinnati does to first and goal at the three incomplete illegal shift, intentional grounding. They have to settle for a McPherson twenty six yard field goal, three to nothing, and then the Chargers show in the first half began five play seventy yards Herbert to Disley for twenty nine seven to three Chargers three thirty four left first quarter. Then at seven to six, seven to six Chargers, four plays seventy one yards Herbert to Quentin Johnston from twenty six out fourteen to six Chargers eleven h two left second quarter. Next time they got the ball after a Cincinnati punt. Four plays, Oh, no, I already did that one. Nine plays sixty six yards, fourth and goal a half yard out. Dobbins leaps in twenty one to six Chargers four to thirty five left in the second quarter. Chargers would get a Dicker nineteen yard field goal to make it twenty four to six of the half on a sequence that was it was one of these where, like I don't like to question officiating and refereeing in an NFL football game, but there was a three play sequence where Hendrickson got incorrectly flagged for roughing the passer, Herbert doesn't get called for intentional grounding when it should have been, and Cincinnati got called for PI in the end zone when the receiver was probably out of bounds already. Yeah, they got a Dicker nineteen yard field goal at that point. Like, if you're a Cincinnati backer, you're like, what excuse me?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Can we play fairly here?
Speaker 2: Intentional grounding is gonna drive me insane. I overanalyze it on every possible situation that there is.
Speaker 1: That was about the biggest home cooking sequence of officiating I've ever seen in a football game anyway. Twenty four to six, and it's just all Chargers, right, Herbert's ten of fourteen for one to eighty three. It's a two seventy two one twenty six advantage in total yards of the half, and then the second half starts la immediately they trade three announced by the way, Oh what did I just do? They trade three and outs and Cincinnati. Then on their three and out, By the way, there was a no roughing the passer called also where Burrow gets knocked down to the ground and you're like, come on, like, let's be fair about this. Then Dicker fifty three yard field goal makes it twenty seven to six, So the Chargers are up three touchdowns with ten to twenty nine left in the third quarter, and in a span of less than a quarter of game time, here come the Bungles seventy yards. Burrow to Chase on fourth and goal from the four twenty seven to thirteen Chargers three and out, Cincinnati four plays fifty yards in one minute and thirty four seconds. Burrow to Higgins from forty two out on fourth and two from the forty two twenty seven to twenty Chargers two fifty three left in the third quarter. Then first play of the fourth quarter, Herbert runs hit by Mike Hilton, fumbles, Ginostone recovers it, Cincinnati gets it back seven plays, seventy one yards, Burrow directing traffic to Chase from seventeen out. We're tied at twenty seven twenty twelve, twenty one one left fourth quarter, and then the Bengals get the ball back tied McPherson forty eight yard field goal try wide left Chargers three and out again. Cincinnati takes over at their own twenty one with five twenty four left. Matriculate McPherson from.
Speaker 2: Fifty one no good, so then the charge. So this is a money.
Speaker 1: Inside the two minute warning, McPherson misses his second field goal. Okay, this is what happened inside the two minute warning. Macpherson miss is the second field goal. Chargers take over at their own forty one with one forty eight left. They have two timeouts. Hilton almost picks off the second down pass for a pick six. It's three and out. The Chargers have to punt. So we have a missed field goal and a punt so far inside the two minute warning. Cincinnati takes over at their own sixteen with one twenty six to go, two timeouts.
Speaker 2: They have to punt.
Speaker 1: No, no, like managing of the clock here, they have to punt the rare Tarigo even said it, the rare two punt within the rare two punt. Missed field goal inside the two minute warning situation, and so the Chargers take over at their own sixteen with forty five seconds left to McConkie for twenty eight, two plays later to McConkie for twenty seven. Lad McConkie, no relation of Phil mcconakie, Did you have that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Then Dobbins from twenty nine out takes it all the way to the house touchdown with eighteen seconds to go. Yes, he should have slid, but I think if you're within twenty seconds, you just go in.
Speaker 2: Ooh. That was Yeah, it was tough because he was At first I thought he actually did the right thing because it looked like he was gonna topple out of bounds. Yeah, but then when they did the reverse angling, Nah, he had plenty of room to slide. I don't know.
Speaker 1: People were trying to kill him, but there's eighteen seconds left. What could possibly go wrong?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Cincinnati from their own thirty to Eoshabas for twenty seven, great catch to the Chargers forty three with ten seconds left, they go deep to chase and complete. Then Hail Mary knocked down at.
Speaker 2: The one ball game.
Speaker 1: Great knockdown charge thirty four Bengals twenty seven. The Chargers again go to seven and three. The Bengals slipped further out of playoff contention.
Speaker 2: Derwin James had to smack that. I think exactly like he did, because Higgins looked like he was like he could have had his hands on half that ball and it was going to be caught.
Speaker 1: People gonna hate on Zach Taylor for not milking the clock, but the Chargers had to punt too, and by the way, Macpherson missed not one, but two field goals, So let's relax on the Zach Taylor eight.
Speaker 2: Believe I counted it yesterday. Teams that I bet on, yeah, twenty points. Twenty points were left off the board because of field goals missed or extra points missed.
Speaker 1: The field goals missed yesterday was out of the blue. I was like, did somebody did somebody like shut off the field goal kicking power all of a sudden the same time, there was a moment crazy's kicking year that I can remember. Gil Oh, it's been the most amazing.
Speaker 2: Because what did we say so much at the beginning of the year.
Speaker 1: Nobody misses the field goals.
Speaker 2: It's a lot fifty plus fine.
Speaker 1: Teams were settling for fifty plus yard field goals to win games. At the end, they're like Harrison Bucker, sure kick a fifty one yardy, you'll make it win it. By the way, didn't work out for the uh for the Bears yesterday. But then remember there was a moment yesterday where we were talking about how Hopkins missed two chip shots in a row at the same time that Joshua Cardy missed a chip shot for the Rams at the end of the second quarter. Like it's happened at the same time, Like, what is going on anyway? Baltimore at the Chargers, I said, Baltimore minus four, John minus four over Jim, this is Ravens two. Give me the Ravens. That's I'd like that better than anything we've done today.
Speaker 2: We're up to three, not as much it was to this morning. It's threes across the port.
Speaker 1: Now, that's how much I liked it.
Speaker 2: I already moved God bless it. Now.
Speaker 1: Could that have been under three? Give me a break.
Speaker 2: I was kind of surprised too. I actually think it. I think it opened three and then went Dad got bent down, and then back to three.
Speaker 1: The Chargers have still beaten absolutely nobody.
Speaker 2: Nobody no that game last night. It would have been nice if they were kind of doing it at the same time as much I rip on both these guys, both these teams. Sometimes it's tough to have better quarterback situations than Burrow and Herbert. For as many problems as you got on the rest of those.
Speaker 1: Teams, they are fantastic.
Speaker 2: You got some great cause.
Speaker 1: Matt Brown's line that the drafting of Burrow and Herbert, he used to say this on Primetime Action all the time. I'm sure he still says it. He loves Burrow because he's an LSU guy, but justifiably so. But he said, like the drafting of Burrow and Herbert and their subsequent success has ruined our perceptions of what drafting quarterbacks aboy is