Speaker 1: Welcome into the Ravens Press Pass podcast. It is Friday, January seventeenth, and the Ravens are heading on the road this weekend to face off with the Buffalo Bills in a Divisional round playoff matchup. Here's what head coach and John Harball had to say today.
Speaker 2: Good seeing everybody appreciate you being here. Good day, good week. I'm looking forward to Sunday night and we'll be ready. What questions you have? And because they didn't practice all week, wouldn't creak this.
Speaker 3: Bill, Cody.
Speaker 2: I think I'll have a chance.
Speaker 3: We'll get the field playof Well, the.
Speaker 2: Field is still frozen, but we were doing a temp. The pace of practice day enable us to go out on the field, so the footing didn't need to be quite as good as it did in the last two practices.
Speaker 1: John, have you thought about your sideline at tire for this weekend?
Speaker 3: H layers?
Speaker 2: You might need to coach that thing up I have. I will say this won't if there's a question when it gets to be the gray area, the question will not be don't put it on, It'll be put it on. If it's gray, I'll be putting the extra layer on. Sure, it's gonna be great. We're excited about the uh, We're excited about every part of the game. We're excited about the environment, you know. We're excited about the opportunity of playing a game like this against an opponent like this. We're excited about the conditions. We're excited about the temperature. We're excited about everything. But we need to be focused and locked in on the thing that really matters, which is a game, our execution and the way we play, you know, and that's what we are definitely supremely focused on.
Speaker 3: Job.
Speaker 2: If you can say it was they limited participation wise today, it was they limited participation today. Yeah, all of the deignation either either limited or non participation. He wasn't a he wasn't through the practice last week.
Speaker 3: Lamar It said there were times early in his career where he would get a little antsy for big games, and that that's something he's worked on a ton throughout his career, and obviously last week he didn't lookancy at all. How have you seen him manage those kinds of emotions going into big games of late?
Speaker 2: Yeah, evolved, Yeah, you know, I think he's you just take every situation is kind of how it was. It's not really haven't thought it in terms of evolution. I've thought more in terms of where we're at right now. You know, all the all the different circumstances of the past go into where you are. You know, what you become, It all adds to it.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: You are a product of a lot of things, but one of those things is your experiences, right, And Lamar is like everybody else, we all are so uh. He's the great thing about Lamars He's a growth mindset guy and he takes those experiences the good they're not so good, whatever they are, you know, just the learning opportunities, and he tries to make the most of them. I think he strives to to just be better at what he does in his craft. Like you said, he's done a great job of that. So he's been great. He's been great all season with that. He's been great throughout the stretch run in December and in the playoffs so far, and and he's displayed We.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to the Ravens Press Past podcast. Make sure you're subscribe here. Also head over to the Lounge podcast feed and subscribe there as well. Thanks for listening. We'll be back with you after that game on Sunday,