Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back to Coast to Coast George Nori with you. Researcher Mike Rick zeckerback with us. Author of Travels through Time, his latest book Portals to the Stars. He is the producer and director of the docu series The Shadow Dimension, produces additional full length content on ancient wisdom and Lost civilizations and UFOs. He has the hosting of the annual Stargates of Ancient Egypt Tour by the Way as well. Michael, welcome back. What a night for you to be on the show.
Speaker 3: Huh, he has quite a night indeed, George, thanks for having me back such a historic evening.
Speaker 2: What do you think of the presidential numbers?
Speaker 3: Wow, it's you know, it's a little surprising. I thought I was going to be a bit closer than it has turned out. But I'll say this. You know, I've been to many other countries across the world, and particularly in Egypt. The times that I've been there, you know, they don't have this process that we have of being able to elect our officials, our president, our senators and congressmen and women and all of that, and I've had several of them tell me, you know, just how lucky we are and to embrace our freedoms and liberties and don't ever give them up. So, you know, whichever side you voted for this evening, and this is the process that we've had that has worked for so long in this great country. And you know, we're almost two hundred and fifty years into this thing now, and in four years we get two completely new candidates, some fresh faces in there, and so yeah, I'm excited for for those prospects, and you know, we'll see what happens here and you know what might transpire.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, it's one of the reasons why so many people legal or otherwise want to come into this country.
Speaker 3: Mike, No, that's very true. That's very true, because, yeah, because they know what a great country the United States is. And yeah, I'm very proud of our country. I served in the United States Air Force for this country, so thank you. Yeah. Yeah, So I'm absolutely proud of what we are able to do for us and the rest of the world.
Speaker 2: What are Portals to the Stars?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Portals to the Stars. That is my latest book. It's the second in the Connecting the Universe series. The first was Travel through Time, which was the book on time travel and other dimensions, and this really builds off of that and gets more into the phenomena of portals, real stargates across the world, gets into stone circles, Earth energy, and I have a particular focus on stargates of ancient Egypt, which, of course, like you mentioned, is the tour that we can die on a yearly basis, and also the connections that Egypt has to the law civilization of Atlantis truly remarkable.
Speaker 2: Tell us what is a stargate?
Speaker 3: Yeah, stargate really is the ability of an intelligent being that could be human or otherwise, to really be able to harness a portal, which we do have randomly generated portals in nature. We have X points and all these other things that science has been able to determine that we have, and the ability to be able to harness these types of naturally occurring portals to be able to use them at our will, whether that's to go to some other place in the cosmos, some other place here on Earth, another dimension and alter state of consciousness, maybe even another point in time.
Speaker 2: Do you think that's how ets travel?
Speaker 3: It's what I believe is one way for them to travel. I do believe there are ets that are coming here via some sort of spacecraft, which if they have figured out what Einstein and Nathan Rosen theorized many years ago, the Einstein Rosen bridge, which is essentially folding over space and time and connecting two points with a tunnel, which is kind of your conditional wormhole. That is certainly one sort of method. Could also be they could also be traveling through some sort of interdimensional means and other types of things. But yes, that is certainly one possibility of how they may be traversing here to Earth.
Speaker 2: Now, how different are stargates from portals?
Speaker 3: Are?
Speaker 2: Are they all one and the same?
Speaker 3: Well, they're very much related, kind of like what I was saying before, where the star guit is really our ability to be able to harness what a portal is. So with the portals, so like the X points that we have just outside of Earth. Now, these are naturally occurring portals in space that NASA has said, yes, these are portals, We're going to call them X points, and they've kind of changed the name a few times here over the year. I think the term portals a little too metaphysical for them. But this is basically where the Earth's magnetosphere meets with and interact with the solar wind just outside the planet. And even though they've had satellites up there studying this phenomena for over nine years, there's no predictive model for it. So they don't know when they're going to open they don't know how long they're going to open forward, they don't know how big they're going to open up to all that stuff. So I find that aacina, but they have said, yes, these are actually portals, and we have to get down to really the beginning of all of this, which is the earth core, that mo ball of iron that's sitting around and creating that magnetism across the Earth, which is great because that protects us. But as it passes through the mantle and trust, it interacts with different metals and minerals and different quantities, and depending on what it interacts with and how much is there, that's where it creates these different localized electromagnetic fields. And this is where some of those earth bomb portals can be created.
Speaker 2: Mike, you've heard of David Politis, haven't you, Yes, of course, and he's done a remarkable job with his investigations of people who simply vanish and disappear, whether they got picked up by a bigfoot or something. But I have contended, and I've told him several times on the program that I think because these people just disappear, or little kids without any sounds, that they somehow walk into a portal or a stargate on planet Earth and they're gone and they can't find their way back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, George, I absolutely agree with you that some of these missing persons cases are actually the result of people getting lost through some sort of portal. You know, people will be walking right next to each other on the same path and all of a sudden.
Speaker 2: They're gone and is gone.
Speaker 3: Some people do come back, and they will have some of the most fascinating stories where, you know, let's say, yeah, I was just walking along the path in the woods, heard a noise just off to the side of the path. I decided to take two steps into the woods take a look, couldn't find the source of the noise, turned back around, and the path was gone. And so it's like, what happened to them? Did they pass through a portal that took them to another point within the forest to another point in time. We don't know, but you have some fascinating stories when people come back of you know, they're not sure how they got to where they were at. So it certainly seems like that. And you know, George, some of these people go missing running a very public view. Over ten years ago now, Michael Lemader running the Mount Marathon race in Seward, Alaska, very public race. He got to that middle checkpoint but then was never seen again, and they had lots of state troopers and all these people out there trying to find him, and still to this day, nothing's ever been found from him in the middle of a very public race.
Speaker 2: Do these portals sometimes close.
Speaker 3: Up, Mike, Well, yeah, when they are naturally occurring like that, they will open and close at random intervals. And that's one of the really fascinating things about all of this, since you know, we have been studying this, at least the ones outside of our planet for almost ten years now, and there's still no predictive model for it. And so that's to me, the fascinating aspect of what a starget, of what a stargate is, because that intelligent being, again either human or otherwise, has been able to harness it so they can consciously open and close that at will, rather than this random sort of interval that opens and closes at its own will.
Speaker 2: What about orbs and strange lights that people reportedly see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of times these orbs and strange lights will be reported in areas where people believe there are or there is portal activity, or they have seen things like sasquatch or even by some of our ancient stone sits like stone circles and pyramids and things like that. In fact, there was a really recent study here by China with some different radio radio signals I believe it was, but basically they detected these plasma balls right above the Great Pyramid of Giza, which we have a scientific paper that was published a few years ago stating that, yes, indeed the Great Pyramid is furnishing energy from the Earth. So these types of plasma balls or orbs. Now, when we usually think of a like a portal or wormhole or something like that, we generally think of here is this tunnel out in space, and we usually think of like a big giant circle opening, and we passed through the tunnel. Well film from about ten years ago to interstellar I think really kind of got this right in that you know, it's not going to be just a circle hovering there in space throughout the woods. A circle in three D space is actually a sphere. So it could very well be that these orbs and balls of light and balls of plasma and all these things could actually be the portals themselves, and when we actually touched that or interact with it, we are that's when we're actually passing through the portal.
Speaker 2: How did the ancients know about these things?
Speaker 3: Yeah? The ancients, you know, they knew about a lot of this different type of phenomenon. That's why they built a lot of these different ancient sites. They knew where that power was. You know, we talk about the lay lines are really the tuller current of the Earth, the Earth energy, and the delay lines are the lining up of all of those different types of power along those Earth energy lines. Now, they had different tools at their dispolse that may seem a bit archaic to us today, like dousing rods and pendulums and things like.
Speaker 1: This, but.
Speaker 3: You know, those types of tools are really not to be scoffs. They really do work. In fact, surveyors still use dowsing rods and things of this nature today to find like water mains and things like this in the ground. You know, the old divining rods to be able to find water sources and things like this. So those are very old school methods to be able to find these spots of energy. And then this is where they built those ancient sites, tapping into it with big, large megalithic stones and creating an even more concentrated energy field.
Speaker 2: How many of these stargates portals sites are on Planet Earth? What do you think? Have we found many?
Speaker 3: Oh, well, there's quite a few. There are many of them throughout Egypt. It's a big section of my of my book. We find the symbolism all over the world in the ancient spiral that the indigenous peoples of this planet also these symbols of the spirals are actually our designation for portals. We find that the American Southwest, Ireland, Sardinia, Sri Lanka, all over, and you have some even bigger sites like around the Murrow in in Peru or across the across Lake Titicaca and Bolivia have a gateway of the Sun. So these other bigger sites that are blue these stargates as well.
Speaker 2: Have you ever stumbled into one of these.
Speaker 3: Well, I can't say I passed through a portal. I have been to some very very energetic sites, the ones in Egypt, they are actually labeled as stargates. So there are many temples throughout Egypt, such as Temple of Study at Abbados, or Temple of hathor at Dendara, Karnak Temple, many of these where you find that stargate symbolism right there on doorways or even or gateways into the temple or doorways into some chambers which are really the stargate chambers, and those are really fascinating. Just for example, at Abbodo's you have an entire depiction of ceremony where they're basically ingesting these white cakes before they go into the stargate chambers to basically set their frequency before they actually get into the chamber.
Speaker 2: Where does that Atlantis fit into this?
Speaker 3: Mic, Yeah, Atlantis fits into this is the way that fits into this is we find a lot of those ties between Egypt and Atlantis. So when we go to the temple at there we find the creation story of zep Tappi the first time and talks about the homeland of the primeval ones, which basically was destroyed by water and fire, just like Atlantis was. And this is basically at six hundred BC when Solon went to Greek philosopher Solon went to Egypt. This was the story that he was given that he brought back with him to Greece that Plato eventually wrote about. Well, when you look there on the walls of edfood within that text, you see that same stargate symbolism that you find on the doorways and gateways to like Abado's hatchets, a temple, and some of these others. So it's my belief that Atlantis had these stargates, and that that temple that was in the middle of the palace there in the center island of the big famous ring city, I believe have actually been a very powerful stargate.
Speaker 2: Truly remarkable. How did you get involved.
Speaker 3: In this, you know, George, this is something I've been interested in a long time. We've talked about my experiences that I've had when I was a child of other shows, but my interest in ancient Egypt really came back early nineteen nineties when I was stationed in Helmandorf Air Force Base, Alaska, and on television one night, all of a sudden, there's Charles Heston on my television screen talking about mysteries of the Great Sphinx, and it basically was the research by John Anthony West and Robert shot that was redating the Spinks. And it was absolutely fascinated by this. And then it wasn't even a year later where all of a sudden the movie Stargate came out. So both those things combined kind of, you know, blew my mind and really kind of made me aware that, Okay, there's something very very interesting, fascinating going on in Egypt. Now Stargate the movie and television shows us. I mean, that's just science fiction. It's Hollywood's idea of trying to portray something that does have some basis in truth. And as my research and writing career progressed, Egypt became one of those places that I absolutely wanted to get to because I kept seeing some different correlations between some of the more supernatural and paranormal activities that I was researching and some of the more interdimensional nature of the belief system of the ancient Egyptians. And finally I got there in twenty twenty one to be able to explore these places for myself. That's when I met Mohammed Ibraham, who is a fantastic egyptologian, fantastic tour guy out there, and he's the one that really I started showing me and introducing me to the Stargatest and other lost technologies out there in Egypt.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more