Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and cam Ridge Edge.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to another episode of Two Teas in a Pod with myself and Dolores and Delores Back from Ireland.
Speaker 3: I looked like I was dragged behind the plane. You lit the tail of the plane. I just walked in, ripped open my bag, set this up and I am good to go.
Speaker 4: I watched the episode on the.
Speaker 2: Way home, Life of a Podcaster, Life of a post I see that, you know, I'm starting to feel like one. Now I have like all the Bravo apps on my phone. I can watch it like if I'm in my car, like I have to get it in when I can get it in, because when you're busy, like you're flying home, you gotta watch on the plane.
Speaker 4: And then you got well not even get it there. I downloaded hay you Then I couldn't get it. And I went to a very remote part of Ireland called Wicklow and wasn't getting nothing there. Girls. So yeah, on the way.
Speaker 3: Home, I was my dad was trying to talk to me, and I was like, Dad, I got to.
Speaker 4: Watch this just like right that.
Speaker 2: My kids hear that all the time. It's like when my son. It never fails. He's like, mom, call, He's trying to call me. A mom called me. I'm like in a minute, watching the show, watching the show, I know, I said, OK, okay, so this was real House of Beverly Hills Reunion Part two.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: We got a lot to.
Speaker 4: Getting right into it. But before we start, I left off.
Speaker 3: Last time would say that I was surprising Paul with a woman coming to sing a song that he wrote for his mom.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I saw amazing, but.
Speaker 2: I saw did she repost something she did?
Speaker 3: And I saw a sick official thank you and thank you Connor forgetting her for us, and what a beautiful voice, Like amazing.
Speaker 2: So it worked out well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's in California.
Speaker 3: She goes to La So if you ever need someone to do anything for you, it's Amy Music.
Speaker 2: What do you mean you don't like my boys?
Speaker 4: No, I mean, like, you know, softly with his to see that's not bad. That's not bad, but yes it is. No. No, I was just saying, because you know, friends always support each other.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that was a backhanded compliment. If I ever heard one, Oh.
Speaker 4: God, not for Jersey, trust me a Jersey.
Speaker 2: That was like a proposal Okay, trust me. This girl can't sing. Can't sing. My daughter can sing.
Speaker 4: But I know. There you go.
Speaker 2: So it starts out with Garcelle tells Kyle it felt like Kyle shared off camera information about Morgan to silence her. Now did weally? But did we hear what the off camera information was?
Speaker 3: But like, like I get like Ajita from that, like when you trust somebody enough to have a conversation with them off camera and like you give them some me in from I've never done this, but I can explain it. I've been around long enough to tell you what happened. She went, she tried to make peace with her because she knew Garcel's not going to shut up about it, and she tried to, you know, say listen, this is the deal now that you know, could you just get off you know, could you let it go? And then she brings it out on camera that she did that, like I don't know, like it's such a betrayal to.
Speaker 2: Me, but she didn't. Garcel did not say what she said.
Speaker 4: No, but it's as good as because.
Speaker 2: Is it Like this, I know something about you, but I'm not going to tell you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like we had a talk, but we're not going to say now anyway she's gotten Garcel, possibly or inevitably.
Speaker 4: But when you do that, it's really like takes a set of balls.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm saying, like I was never one to say Garcel didn't do shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Kyle did say she told her privately because she trusted her and.
Speaker 4: This told her why.
Speaker 2: I don't know, And then Andy even asked, like, Kyle, why won't you share it on camera? And Kyle's response was confusing to me because I didn't understand what she meant. I don't know. I'm going to ask you, did I miss something? Kyle says she won't hurt loved ones such as her daughter's for ratings, right.
Speaker 4: I mean you could read through that.
Speaker 2: I don't know if does anybody know what that means?
Speaker 3: Like you can read through that however you want to. I'm not going to take go into any assumptions.
Speaker 4: Who am I to do that? I don't really I maybe have spoken to Kyle twice since I've been in eight years, and it was a very short exchange. But I mean, what can I say? I don't know. I don't even know. I just didn't want to say I have no I don't know what to say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen, I will say, and I know people would be like down't stick up for her. But there's things when you're going through them that are off limits, you know.
Speaker 4: When well, there's also things that you can't articulate either.
Speaker 2: Right, and you tell the network that or you tell the producers that and either they accept or they don't. Do you think everybody is talking about everything in their life, No, but this is where it gets.
Speaker 3: So if it gets out there camera, you're you know, you know what you signed up for.
Speaker 4: And that's the nature of the beast. And that wouldn't fly in New Jersey.
Speaker 3: In New Jersey, they would say to you, well, we're going to rethink your position if it's something you're not going to want to talk about because you just did a video.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I was just gonna get out about children. Usually it's about children. That's where it's like. It's because I had situations with custody battles and I had to keep my mouth shut during that.
Speaker 4: That's different. Yes, that's different. But with the video, relationships are not off limits. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The music video stuff is let's give them something to talk about. The girls I want to talk about it, but she doesn't want to talk about it. Do you think as a real housewife you can still keep part of your private life private.
Speaker 4: Until someone finds out about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's all fun and games until someone finds out about it.
Speaker 4: But Andy, listen, Andy made it very clear. Andy had to say what he said. She's a public figure, she's a musician, she's on stage, she does concerts, and.
Speaker 3: She's like, yeah, but it's different fans than housewives. Yeah, but now she's out there. You know, the paper did a write up about her. It was okay then, but now we can't mention her.
Speaker 2: That's not the way this well what I think it is and things for free, it's a double edged sword when you come to housewives. It's you know, it is a good platform and she is a household name, but it's not for free. But the problem is that the housewife fans can be brutal and probably not have.
Speaker 4: It like rabid. Yeah. I mean some of them are just out more than ever.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't remember them being this bad in the past. No, I think it's gotten out of control with you know, you know a lot of what the fancy by the way, sidebar, did you see what your buddy. Anna cook said in response to Bethany Frankel going after Gia did you see that whole thing?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, what I'll tell you if she wrote that, I'm impressed at her writing, like, very impressed, but I don't want to talk about this. But Bethany went after Gia hard, saying, listen, I didn't even know who you are.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh yes, I did see some of that.
Speaker 4: But Anna Cooks came back with one hell of a response that no one's going to listen to because no one really follows her.
Speaker 2: But yeah, oh she's she's a real.
Speaker 4: I know, well written, but I know I didn't like it.
Speaker 2: Well, i'll look at it afterwards.
Speaker 4: Yeah, i'll send it to you.
Speaker 2: I'll send it to Okay, But honestly, Andy did press Kyle like you said. And I haven't seen Andy press Kyle or really anybody to this this hard.
Speaker 4: I can tell you. I think he's offended. I think he's like, oh, we give you anxiety?
Speaker 3: Oh really, Uh you have a problem with us talking about you on our show?
Speaker 4: Oh then why did you come on?
Speaker 3: Like He's like, He's like, you got a lot of recognition from this, So.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is not good enough for you. But okay, so I think he's pissed off about it a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he did say that Morgan benefit benefit from it, and it is hard, and I get what a girl say.
Speaker 4: I'm tired of knocking this shit. I'm tired of is it easy? No? No, but don't knock it.
Speaker 3: Stop knocking it, like you know who the Margarita girl.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, oh god. But Kyle says that Juri's watcher hap in Life comment about her close with Morgan at Yeah they knew it. Yeah, Morgan wasn't the cause of their distance. Kyle apologized, or he believes that this because she mentioned Morgan's name on Whatch Happens Live. Morgan was angry with Kyle. Kyle Mitch. She feels guilty involving Morgan in the reality TV because it gives her anxiety.
Speaker 3: Like we said, it also gave her a newspaper article. I also gave her a lot of like people know who she is. I know who she is now I didn't know who she was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so people are up in arms about this whole situation she brought her. Yeah, people are like, it's it's kind of split. It's like you brought her on. You're the ones to getting matching tattoos and all this stuff. Now you can't just be like, nope, not talking about her. So but it is hard when you have somebody that's like, don't talk about me, and you're like friends or whatever with them, and you're like, well, shit, like that puts me in a bad position.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, I mean, I don't know what else to say about that.
Speaker 4: I need to know more. I don't know enough about what was said to Garcela off camera. Rself really doesn't like Kyle, does she at all?
Speaker 2: It doesn't seem like it at all.
Speaker 4: I don't think she likes her. I don't think so much. I don't think Garcela has time for most people on this cast.
Speaker 2: I don't know she's friendly with anybody but Sutton and I don't even know at this point. By the end of the reunion if they are still I'm not thinking. You think me too. I'm right there with your sister. But Durree confronts Kyle over texting p K during the separation. I will say that Durite was on fire.
Speaker 4: I mean, she's gutturally mad, like it's coming from here.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I've never seen her like this.
Speaker 3: She's mad, she's angry, she's gutturally mad, like it's coming from her gut.
Speaker 2: She said the effort over and over and over again, and I was like, whoa, I've never seen her like this. But Kyle herself saying she wasn't speaking to Juri and texts both of them news of the separation. When the separation broke.
Speaker 3: I have to say, this has to be the hardest season of Kyle's life. Yeah, I think so too, But I have to say I wouldn't want to be sitting in Kyle's See.
Speaker 2: No, Kyle had a rough to do a dance. She kept it together. So far, so far, she's kept together. She's apologized for what she had to apologized for. Andy asked if anyone thought Kyle's text a PK was fine. No one raised her hand, though Erica defended Kyle. Erica's little facial expressions constantly. I was like, is that editing or is she kind of being a little bit shady towards Kyle.
Speaker 3: She's been, you know, a little shady. I think she's been a little not shady. She's speaking without without words.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe shady is not the word. Maybe it's more like shady.
Speaker 4: She's just she's like she's talking with facial expressions. That's what she's doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So Bo's called out the fact that it sounded like there was secrets. Then Andy asked Kyle how she would feel if she saw a text that Durite Santa Mauricio telling him that he can trust her.
Speaker 3: Because she's never repeated anything done ding ding ding done.
Speaker 4: I would be upset with that. I would do it because listen, my.
Speaker 3: Girlfriends if they hear some if I find out my friends heard something about me or something was said and it's happened, Tamra, I am holding something that was said to a friend that they didn't come back and tell me, and I know they said it.
Speaker 4: I mean, I know something was said to them because somebody else told me and they didn't. I'm holding that too close to my chest because i got a problem with it. It's been a year now, so but now I know.
Speaker 2: Now I'm like, okay, refresh my memory. How did Durit know about all these texts? Pque told her is that how.
Speaker 4: He tells her everything. Apparently she's unless unless unless she's baiting her.
Speaker 2: He also PK, you will also we find out later that she called Kyle called p K, so I would imagine that. P K also told.
Speaker 4: Her that how do you feel now, Kyle, Well, that's what I'm saying, my friend, Kyle, your buddy.
Speaker 3: You don't say what he says, but he's saying what you said. Kyle, you should rethink that because you're sitting in a hot seat because you were friends with PK for what reason, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Then Andy asked Kyle how she'd feel if she saw a text from Durret to Mariso telling him he can trust her kylend anything. She said, Well, Kyle says that broke broke girl code by reading her texts on camera. Andy asked Kyle, is, stop, it's not the same. I don't think that's the same.
Speaker 4: And I'm not.
Speaker 2: I can't too. I can't remember exactly everything it was on there.
Speaker 4: She wrote friend code.
Speaker 2: Friend code, but it wasn't about a guy.
Speaker 4: But you know what.
Speaker 3: But but Kyle, you said you guys weren't that clothes?
Speaker 2: Well, uh, Kyle said she did call or text PK when Duri's son Jagger was hospitalized. Dury knew that Kyle called p K after Oceanside and told him she and Durite were arguing.
Speaker 4: I don't have a problem with that, which I don't have a problem with Kyle texting both of them to check on Jagger.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think it was both of them. I think I think it was just PK. It wasn't. It wasn't to Re. So so why why I don't understand why did they did this? Like flashback of Kyle admitting on camera that she does talk to him, but they never showed it on air, so it wasn't necessarily that now I'm looking at it, was Kyle being secret of about it? Or did she did say that she called him and talked about other things, well other than she did.
Speaker 3: No, Kyle said, I told you I spoke to him, and you didn't say anything about it. You know, because sometimes people like like I'm talking on Atlanta, like, sometimes people get mad when it all of a sudden, there's a reason to be mad about it. They aren't mad when they find out off camera, but then they get mad on camera.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought Kyle does want to move forward and they apologize and they accept.
Speaker 4: I saw that that was almost sincere I thought no, So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so, I think Kyle really does want to move forward.
Speaker 4: Well, if you want to be housewipes together, somebody better move forward.
Speaker 2: Well, the whole show is about conflict and resolution, and when you have a housewife that cannot move forward and still talking about things five years the whole cast, Yeah, it doesn't work.
Speaker 4: When you're on that couch.
Speaker 3: I mean, listen, there was are we never We did not have a reunion for the sake of the fact that there was no resolution in sight and he knew that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So, I mean you could look at the unseen footage in two different ways. You can think, like, clearly Kyle's friendship with PK is more than just memes and jokes, or it is. Kyle was being very open with you know, she said it on camera. Yeah, we talk. So I don't know. I think she should stop at this point because he is going to his wife dorit in telling her.
Speaker 4: So. Can I tell you I would be so mad at him right now?
Speaker 2: I would.
Speaker 4: I would No, Honestly, she's got so much shit for being friends with him. I would never speak to him again. What does she get out of talking to him?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know, but she thinks.
Speaker 3: That's a way to stay in the circle with Mauricio and hit what he's doing behind the scenes. Was she getting information about Mauricio like from Pek.
Speaker 4: There's gotta be a reason she felt the need to stay in touch with him. There has to be a reason, because I can't see any damn good reason. But unless she was, there's.
Speaker 2: No reason at all. There's no reason at all.
Speaker 4: No, this is true, Tamera.
Speaker 3: But I have to say, not that I say it's worth it, but was she getting like were they exchanging information?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I can't see any other reason to talk to someone who's just goes.
Speaker 4: And exception in the back and tell them like, oh, she just called me. That was bad. It's bad. It's all bad, all bad. Well.
Speaker 2: Kathy Hilton and Jennifer Tilly make an appearance. Kathy tells a story about meeting a woman in Venice who claim she had Chinese ancestors. After learning Kathy's birth name and background, she is a little bit kooky.
Speaker 4: She's the best. I actually want to know more of.
Speaker 2: This is the part about Kathy. I love the best.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, did you hear it? No? Is that the bubble? Oh?
Speaker 2: And then she's like this.
Speaker 3: And then you hear her and Jennifer Tilly snacking on candy. That's all you hear.
Speaker 2: And then she's like, Mile's like, you're not going to chew that right now? She goes, no, I'm gonna suck on it.
Speaker 4: She's eccentric. I guess that's what I would call it.
Speaker 2: These things are big, by the way. That's hard to suck on.
Speaker 4: Are you you? You never had one of those? It's so much shi.
Speaker 3: I used to sell them in high school, sell them for how much?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Actually middle school? So I would buy I've been entrepreneur since I was a kid. I would buy the pack of bubbly on and then I would take them to school and mind you, was probably a quarter to get a whole pack back then, and I would sell them each, each piece for not order.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, overpriced, I know.
Speaker 2: And I woke it out and I would sell them.
Speaker 3: Oh very good, that is very good news. I used to eat like three pieces at a time. Oh oh, I can taste it now.
Speaker 4: Oh god. So that's what she's She's got a bubble young thing.
Speaker 2: I don't know, sir, I don't know. But everybody is just looking at her, and even Kyle's like, are we Chinese? Are we Chinese? Well, you know, the two friends make the appearance. They're funny. They're both chewing and chomping. And Jennifer apologized for saying p K couldn't afford the Reverly Hills Hotel. I don't think it was that big of a deal.
Speaker 4: It wasn't. Did somebody make a big deal about it?
Speaker 2: Well, Tarek kind of made a big deal about it.
Speaker 4: To think out loud.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing. Jennifer Tilly probably does pay twenty five thousand dollars a night because she probably has the penthouse there or whatever. I don't know. I don't stay there. So she's like, how can you afford that?
Speaker 3: So listen, that's just thinking out I think, I mean, but you know, that's on the heels of Sutton saying find someone who has a better wallet to match your wallet or whatever, you know, and she Sutton's friend, and then she says that, and it's just like.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what else she said. And I don't know if you caught this, Jennifer whispered to Garcel.
Speaker 4: Oh, I did you think I missed that?
Speaker 2: I was thinking the same thing she thinks she's on anxiety medicine.
Speaker 4: Clear as dang. It's the reunion gaze that she has. Do you remember, Wait, didn't Vicky slab roll over the reunion one year? Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Was it so bad? Like I saw?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: They Andy asked her, like what was going on and she admitted that she took xanax at the break or something like that. How much I don't think much? Obviously too much.
Speaker 4: But here's the thing. I mean, I understand that, like there's so much in it. I haven't because I'd done it.
Speaker 2: But it's just a corner of a xanax to take the edge off. That's it. You can't take a whole one and get up there and goes long.
Speaker 4: I wonder if something's going to be mad when she sees that.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Hey, I didn't mind it. I didn't mind her being mad. I didn't mind it. You don't have to be read.
Speaker 4: But Dorrie went for her over it, like Dori. I mean, I'm getting ahead of us, but whoa.
Speaker 2: I thought Dey was it was an overreaction getting mad at Jennifer.
Speaker 4: If Dorri like that type of anger here becomes physical.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but don't you think like Dorey getting mad over Jennifer's comment was kind of like yelling at a golden retriever. It just felt wrong. I mean, yeah I did.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like Jennifer Tilly is like bubbly and happy and sparky.
Speaker 3: It was a stupid thing to say, and she apologized there was no intention behind it.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think so either.
Speaker 3: At my point, like yeah, you know I we probably would have said the same to each other, be like oh, like if he was saying like you know wherever, like who's paying that? But you know whatever, it's things worse things have been said.
Speaker 2: Being a housewife. You say things like that, but.
Speaker 4: You can't put the toothpaste back in the tube. No, don't just saying it's out there.
Speaker 3: And then it all depends on what's going to get legs and who's going to get offended. There are times I said things and I'm like oh, And then there's other times I said things and I'm like, god, I wouldn't think a thing of it. And then it gets like, you.
Speaker 2: Know, but if we housewives, we don't do this. This show is not good. It's not good, Like you.
Speaker 3: Got to there needs to be a reaction, and I understand that. But Dorie is really mad. She's really mad.
Speaker 2: Is she really mad or is she acting?
Speaker 4: I think camera I don't mad.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I feel like she got a lot of I don't know. I think I'm really about that. I feel like she just got a lot of love because she was this outspoken girl that she hasn't been in years, and now she's at the reunion. I think she does hate Sutton, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: I think she's not holding back, and I think this is what I think. And I think she even said this, and I knew when she said it. I thought it before she said it. She said, I've been holding back for a long time, and I've eaten shit for you, Kyle. And that's why I'm so mad now, because this isn't just this or that or this.
Speaker 4: This is a bunch of shit that I never opened my mouth. I do the same thing. I let things build up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then I mean people and then people are like, oh, like when I got mad.
Speaker 4: At Margaret that time, they were like, oh, you know.
Speaker 3: You must have been lying if you got that mad. I'm like, what the fit?
Speaker 2: I'm remout. I have PTSD from them. I'm just kidding. I remember that. I was like, oh, yes, here we go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, a seasoned housewife, as you are.
Speaker 2: Camera like, let's go.
Speaker 4: That wasn't just one incident, that was a build up, a build up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So sometimes sometimes it's misleading somebody's anger because we don't realize or think about what's been going on for so long.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Then we move on to Bow's accusing Sutton of weaponizing Darite's pain and lacking accountabilities. Sutton admits that she can learn to speak better to others. A clip shows Sudden interrupting Durit while she shared a story about Jagger. Sutton says production told her to move things along. I'm surprised they kept that in I know, but admits she handled it poorly. Durit isn't satisfied, satisfied without apology.
Speaker 4: But Dorrie had a good comeback.
Speaker 3: Really Miss Manners, Miss Southern Bell, really Miss Manners, like Doriat's.
Speaker 4: Like, listen, she's prepared. Dorrie is prepared.
Speaker 2: I mean sut and owning her delivery was a start, but blaming production kind of like deluded the apology.
Speaker 3: But then she did oh no, then but then she did say I shouldn't I did it terrible?
Speaker 4: I was wrong, and like what do you want to pound a flesh? Was?
Speaker 2: Has she done it a million times? Hasn't she done stuff like that a million times? Like people are talking about serious stuff and then she then it comes back to her, yeah, and it's like I did notice that. Yeah, I know. So then then they start to discuss. They're on Sutton now they're going to discuss her wallet comment. Kyle calls it terrible and got Garcel won't defend it. Sutton agrees it was lower than low and says durt isn't innocent either, so she's always got it not she's not to eat fires back, You're not the Queen of Sheba. You live in off main road, and accuses setting of acting superior.
Speaker 4: Now here you go? Now did she?
Speaker 3: I just want to say, I don't live on a main road, but I did grow up on one.
Speaker 4: So but it wasn't in Beverly Hills. It was in Paris and New Jersey.
Speaker 3: But I just I just want to say, like, now, did she offend all the people that live on main roads that watch the show? You get what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 2: Like that that comment, that comment.
Speaker 4: Or you speak, because how are you any better than the wallet comment?
Speaker 2: Thank you? That's what I was just going to say. That is no better than the wallet comment.
Speaker 4: And you know what, people who didn't say that to you.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't mind living on the road in Beverly Hills. I'd take a house.
Speaker 4: I don't want to live there. I'm happy.
Speaker 2: Well, I just want to help. I'll just want I want to own the house so I can sell it and take the money.
Speaker 3: Okay, fair enough, but you know, like see now you're now you're you're being stupid. Now your mouth is getting ahead of you, dorry, You're this is where we go wrong. You lose, like with Kenya, Like, this is where we go wrong when you start like, you lose the fight when you stop thinking.
Speaker 4: Calm down, don't get a rush, calm your tips. As they say to it, trinkyly, Oh.
Speaker 2: Okay, look at you. Dury says she knows Sutton is used to buying people. Certain responds, who do I buy? When the world are you talking about? Who have I tried to buy? Honey? So we're getting we're getting a little petty here. All the women agrees Sutton's comments was cruel and out of line.
Speaker 3: But we already talked about this, We keep talking about it.
Speaker 2: Sutton was a lot calmer at this reunion. It feels like she checked out a little bit.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: And you know, Dori calling her out for sitting there like in Italian we call it menza mort it's you know, like, that's bad to call somebody out for not talking at a reunion, because you're gonna get You're gonna get penalized for that.
Speaker 2: Get my point Yep, you gotta bring it to the reunion.
Speaker 4: Girls, You gotta bring it, gotta bring gotta bring it. You can just stone to every reunion, maybe every other.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I'm hoping this year it will be my other. God, So, Dorrie, did you notice as soon as Sutton got all reveed up, she's like, oh, here she comes, here, she comes. She's just kind of antagonizing her.
Speaker 4: She is Angelica from the Rugrats and and Sutton is the doll hanging off what was the doll's name for?
Speaker 2: But Jennifer eating and making all this.
Speaker 4: Noise in that I saw them too. I got it. I can't money in the well.
Speaker 2: I hate noises, unncessary noises, and that would just pushed me over the edge. I'm like, just stop it. But that's where the reunion ended. We have one more Beverly Hills reunion and Beverly Hills is done. I hear that they'll be started filming pretty soon, but I have a few family filming. I know, I know, I know, cove over here so you can film on our show.
Speaker 4: I mean, come on, Camra, I should have really come to one of your parties.
Speaker 2: Well, the season is not over yet, so jub underscore. Ryan says Bo's is the best New Housewife audition in years across the franchise.
Speaker 4: I've in love with just love Bows. I'm in love with bows yep.
Speaker 2: Serena seven one one nine says Deed is being too much Kelly day hassle.
Speaker 4: I see like this.
Speaker 2: I know so Kelly is a true anger. Sutton hat it come and get it to eat SLP one two two three ninety four. I love Kyle, but she's not always right or the victim. That's true, and I don't think there's anything to hate about Kyle at all. She's very she's so nice, and she's sweet nice. She's in a pickol right guy, and so is.
Speaker 4: Her sister Kathy.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know we did get an update, a little bit of an update on him and Kim where they said she moved out of state.
Speaker 4: She's in Florida. I want to say, I don't know if she moved there or if she's in that type of treatment.
Speaker 2: I got what you do.
Speaker 3: But they said she's They didn't say she was doing amazing. They said she's doing okay. But you know, that's a really sad thing to have that, and yeah, easy, I wish her almost.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it would be very difficult to have sisters on a show with you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh for sure I would. But I'm so close with my sisters. I would like for them to be more involved.
Speaker 2: How many sisters do you have?
Speaker 4: I have three sisters and.
Speaker 2: One not one, not one sister.
Speaker 4: I have three sisters and one brother.
Speaker 2: And I always say Teddy's like my younger sister because we both we both have we come from families. But there's not a lot of great bedside manner. And they just say it like it is like, yeah, yeah, so we we get each other. We can we can have those conversations where we can that's like bonding.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you could bond. Those are things you bond over for sure.
Speaker 3: To have somebody and a very close friend that understands that kind of stuff that you live with.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's yeah, that'll pretty closer to I know.
Speaker 2: Teddy woke up today and was all up in arms because we did podcast on Headlines and she had talked about a conversation she had with her dad about that family mausoleum. Now they were joking. He didn't just call her just to ask her that they were having a conversation about other things.
Speaker 4: We know.
Speaker 2: But but it's like she's like, oh jeez, it's everywhere now. Now it's good.
Speaker 3: Seasoned person can read through that. But she's got to make a statement. I would if I were she did.
Speaker 2: Go listen, go read her statement on it.
Speaker 4: I just yeah, it was on the plane. I couldn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I'm like she's like, oh boy, it's.
Speaker 4: Like I love Tidy, but haven't I love you?
Speaker 2: We love you. I'm going to see her on Monday. I'm excited about that.
Speaker 4: Jonas I have Pomo when you guys are together.
Speaker 2: She's gonna she's actually going to be an Orange County here in a couple of days or maybe today, So hoping to see her while she's here.
Speaker 3: Great, she's beautiful, She looks so pretty, she looks good.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, well that's it for this episode.
Speaker 4: That was so fun.
Speaker 2: Glad you're home and you're safe and all that. Yeah, and then i'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Throw Okay, I'll try to look a little bit. I look literally so bad, but okay, guys, morning, Yes you do, Okay, bye bye,