Speaker 1: When you have five hundred people making the decisions for three hundred million people across the entire United States, there's cultures that are affected in way different ways. Bitcoin allows individuals to not only protect their livelihood and their energy, but at the end of the day, they're able to protect their culture. Everybody gets to keep their culture without having to go to war with each other. The other people want to do what they want to do. You know, live and let live, let them, let them do what they want to do. But right now you're forced.
Speaker 2: Russia found out the hard way that they could just lose all their money at one time. But when I can hold my wealth in a way they can't just confiscate and steal at the click of a button, then it changes the balance of power. And when it changes the balance of power, then what starts to happen.
Speaker 1: I like to literally think of bitcoin as a weapon, as like the perfect weapon for humanity, because if you think of military taxes, these people are going to come and kill you, They're going to come and steal all of your energy. But there is this technology over here that you as the individual, can pick up store your own well self custodial bitcoin, and you can just opt out. You can still continue to watch your football drink bears. You can literally arm yourself as a digital citizen in a digital sovereign in cyberspace to where you no longer allow that enemy to continually exploit you.
Speaker 2: If you're falling politics and the election cycle, you better realize right now that no one is coming to save you. Doesn't really matter who gets into the White House or when's the election, doesn't matter what country're in. If you want to bring your life forward, you have to focus on your own wealth, your own finances, in your own future. And so I'm gonna sit down today, I'm talking with g Money, Garrett from Ruggpole Radio, and we're going to talk about a peaceful revolution that's happening that we can take part of to protect ourselves and build wealth into the future. We're going to go through a couple of different frameworks that you can use that's going to move your life forward in the fast amount of time possible. So let's just go ahead and just jump right in with Garrett. All right, Garrett g Money, there's been an interview long time coming for every one that doesn't know. What's kind of interesting is Garrett I've been friends for a long time, well before bitcoin, well before bitcoin, which is pretty interesting, and now bitcoin sort of kind of brought us back together path crossing. It's kind of cool. You know, we are recording this on ten thirty one before the election. We're not going to get into that stuff, but ten thirty one and I want to talk about your thesis on digital seventeen seventy six, And something I talk a lot about is like cycles and revolutions, and obviously that's a revolutionary year two and fifty years ago, fifth generation warfare, which I've done videos about how to understand what's going on and use that to our advantage and protect ourselves counterinsurgency. What that means software numerologis is a bunch of stuff that we can do, but typically or overall, what I want to say is just how can we understand the world, what's going on, think about technology, which is always what changed the world, and think about protecting ourselves and you know, thriving even through this. But I do want to just say, as of today ten thirty one, we were talking about the significance of that date, which is when Martin Luther nailed a ninety five thesis to the Church door about five hundred years ago, and that led to a revolution, and it was because technology, the printing press had created the Bible, so the technology created information, and the information broke the grip of power that a central monopoly the church at the time had. And even though the church labeled people heretics and heresy and they killed them, you can't stop a good idea whose time has come. And here we are five hundred years later, and on bitcoin White paper Day, which was introduced the same time as that ninety five thesis, we see the same thing. So this grip of these central power brokers, if you will, you know, the central bankers and the governments have this grip over money, but we have new technology that's now decentralized, that distributed that and no matter how hard they tried to kill people, if they find it with it, hopefully it doesn't get to that. But there's just no way that they can stop that. That's what history shows us. But I talk about these cycles, these two hundred and fifty year political revolution cycles, so about every two hundred fifty years we have this big cycle. So two hundred fred years ago was the American Revolution and the friend revolution at the same time, seventeen seventy six. So let's talk about that Digital seventeen seventy six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's let's talk about that. Super excited to be here, and yeah, we had we had some fun back before the bitcoin days. And it's kind of funny how it brought us together, being you know, almost neighborly in that effect. And so, you know, getting back to revolution, getting back to this two and fifty year cycles. You know, what is digital seventeen seventy six?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: What is our current form of abstract laws that we live in?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: And I think I like to break it down very simply so people can understand it and how we how we break through this system? Right, And so let's just take the premise that banks control governments and then governments control people, Okay. And I think that's a really simple baseline for people to understand, because we know, right, our politicians to pass a bill, right, to get them to actually vote for a bill, what do they do, right, Oh, well, let me put in something that's for my district or for my district, right, And so what you get is you just get this employees of the central bank, right, that and basically doing the bidding of you know, shadow government, these people that are behind the scenes. And so I think a couple of years ago you could have said, oh gee, I don't know about this shadow government. These people behind the scenes pull levers of power. But I think, you know what happened with the pandemic and everything else, I think people are a little bit more awakened to the corruptness of our institutions, right, of our politicians, a big pharma of the military industrial complex. Right, You've got all these different things out there, and so we're still stuck in this system, right, We're still stuck in bad software. Right, and so the government we have now is literally bad software because in nineteen thirty three they froze the number of congressmen that allowed them to represent us. And so what do we get as the population grows, we get a dilution of our representation. And so we're like stuck in bad software. We're stuck in proof of stake software, where stakeholders, right, the actual politicians a congressman, senators, and president are the stakeholders that make changes to our network. They're the ones that can say, hey, guess what we're going to get you twenty five percent unrealized gains. There's nothing you can do about it. And so we have to really like break it down, like what system are we living in and what's our solution out of this tyranny because we're paying more than fifty percent of our of our of our energy and taxes through inflation and taxation, and inflation at its base level is taxation without representation. Okay, Taxation without representation is illegal. It's it's it's a it's repugnant to a free and open American society that we've built upon freedom and representation, representative government. And so our democracy is a shitcoin in its current form, right, Our democray is literally it's it's out of touch and it needs to be upgraded to the twenty first century. Okay, And so here we are. We're gifted with this, this beautiful gift from Setociana Kamoto, whoever that entity year people before.
Speaker 2: Before we jump into that, let's just let's just let's talk back about the current form of governments have. Then we'll talk about solutions and ways we can protect ourselves and get ahead in this. I do just want to say for everybody you know, I think it's very important to understand the problems the attack vectors as I call them, so you can understand the solutions. Like if I understand someone's going to tack me through the front door, I'm going to barricade the front door and make sure I have a back door to get out of. And so these are not like doom and gloom. But this is like things that are going on. But you know, in regards to that, something I've talked quite a bit about, which is that the current form of government that we have today that you were just laying out is no longer compatible with the world that we live in. And so you sort of talk about like the government, the forum government that we have today sort of being created and frozen in time and maybe intentionally to sort of hold us down or keep us trapped in this system, if you will. I talk about it in a sense where technology changes the world and on a two and a few year time f when we moved from like centralization to decentralization. So about two hundred fift years ago was the American French Revolution, but it was also the industrial Revolution, so we it was the first time we really had mechanized machines and we went from like a pharma grarran society now to like moving to cities and factories. Henry Ford nineteen eight created the assembly line, and on the assembly line, everybody was equal. So that's what I believe. Everyone says that we hauled out the middle class by sending jobs to China. I don't really believe that's exactly the case. Those are low paying jobs. We can just put people into the fields picking strawberries as well. What happened is on the assembly line, smart people and dumb people were equal. So we had this massive middle class because all these people did the same thing, just put the widget on the line. But what happened is, in order to manage the mass production and the masses, we had to come up with a management structure to manage people like numbers on a spreadsheet, cogs and a wheel. So then we had mass manufacturing mass management, and then we created this mass government to govern the mass management of the mass production. But what happened is we left the industrial age and now we're in the information age. So we no longer have these big corporations. There are big factories, no longer have those big assembly lines, and so now we have small decentralized companies. I have, you know, people working from a laptop anywhere in the world, and so to speak, no longer do we have you know, these five ten thousand and fifty thousand person corporations. I mean, there's just a few of them out there. But even even still, their workforce is decentralized. And so now we have this small workforce internet warriors, et cetera all over the place, but we still have the government that was set up to manage mass management, mass production. And I see like technology is advanced to the point that we don't need that big giant government anymore. I'm curious your thoughts on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, right, the gig economy where people can just be a little independent, decentralized, little, you know, little economies of their own and they can go off and do whatever they want. And so right, we're stuck in that software path, right, We're stuck in an old system, so it doesn't scale, it doesn't scale, right.
Speaker 2: So it's like the banks are like I heard, the banks are still running Cobalts is like a software that they set up in the seventies and they haven't started using new software. So the government is running the old software. That's sort of the frame that you're coming Well, yeah, the.
Speaker 1: Framework of you know, the idea of the current government we live in four hundred and thirty five Congressman, one hundred senators. Right, that's just an abstract concept that someone put on a piece of paper, and so who says we can't change that at some point?
Speaker 3: Right now?
Speaker 1: Obviously, I think there's very important facts of our constitution. Right, We've got Bill of Riots, We've got freedoms that other countries don't have. And so bitcoin in its purest form is like a super constitution, right, First Amendment, second Amendment, all these different amendments are built in digitally, and it's protected from a wall of energy.
Speaker 3: So it's like, how do.
Speaker 1: We transition from this old, rotted out colbal banking software to like the twenty first century space force and lasers and all types of different energies. What's that transition look like? And I believe we're in that transition, and bitcoin is that bridge that gets us from the old to the new, to where we don't have to trust politicians to enact things that our dearest to our communities and our culture. Because what happens is when you have five hundred people making the decisions for three hundred million people across the entire you know, United States. There's cultures that are affected in way different ways, you know, in each sector of those things. And so bitcoin allows individuals to not only protect their livelihood and their energy, but at the end of the day, they're able to protect their culture. And you know, I think culture is one of the most important facts of this is that everybody gets to keep their culture without having to go to war with each other and causes big uprising of a bloody revolution. Right, this is a peaceful revolution. And that's why we call it digital seventeen seventy six, because individuals are empowered at the most basic level, the economic level. And so what bitcoin does. It transfers power right from an old, archaic, corrupt system into the hands of the individual, right power back to the people, because you know, voting for you know, who's ever going to be president next, isn't just going to be like here here's your here's your freedoms back, right, Like when is that? When has that ever happened? It's never happened, And so no, I think you're right, I think you know, bitcoin actually helps lead us into where governments just become service providers, right, they've become water power, internet at the end of the day. And then you choose, right voluntarily, which which pack do you want to be a part of? Do you want to be packed a part of that has purple hair and forced you know, injections, or do you want to be over here where.
Speaker 3: They eat meat and they you know, they work.
Speaker 1: Out every morning, eat meat and the sea. You need to choose the culture you want to be part of. And if if the other people want to do what they want to do, you know, live and let live, let them, let them do what they want to do. But right now you're forced, you're forced into playing a set of rules that are frekently frankly against natural law. They're against the the laws of just of harmonics with the universe, I believe, because they're forcing things upon people that are unjust right, that are unfair, you know, over fifty percent taxation, let's start there, right, And I think that's a that's a fact that everybody can agree with. It doesn't matter what side of the eye you're on. That is strictly, you know, a complete that's theft at it's at its very basic level.
Speaker 2: So you talk about like this old system and how we can have this digital seventeen seventy six, we can sort of have this revolutionary moment without bloodshed, which obviously sounds great, a peaceful revolution. But when I think about it, I mean, you're talking about being able to protect my property, so my money, But like, how does that change everything by changing like incentives or shifting balance of power? I mean, they the state. They the state has a monopoly on violence. So being able to hold my money isn't going to protect me from a monopoly of violence, is it.
Speaker 1: Well, I think we need to learn how to how do we settle disputes? Okay, like traditional ways, me and you get in a fight or something, right like oh this is my piece of land, this is your peace line, We go to war, we beat each other up, right, and we're like, okay, whoever whoever you know this is left alive, takes to the person's land.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: That's traditionally how we've settled disputes. Right, And so now we're in a way to where do we settle disputes? Well, we have to go to a court of law, right that we have to then trust that judge isn't corrupt. Right, Like any other type of litigation you get in, you have to then trust another you know, centralized abstract center of law that you have to basically like, okay, kind of trust this people. You know, you're always extending that level of trust. Okay, we mean you make a handshake deal right on. Hey, this this thing's worth this amount of money. We're going to split the profits of it. But if we don't have a way to protect ourselves and the thing all of a sudden becomes very valuable, be you know what, later, I'm just going to take off of it, and there's no recourse at that point.
Speaker 3: And so what do we have.
Speaker 1: We have a technology to where individuals, if they're unhappy with the current ways things are going, they can literally just opt out.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: And so let's take an example of twenty five percent unrealized games. Okay, Kamala comes down, Trump comes down, whoever it is, right and says, hey, we're going to give you a bill. Your bitcoin went up to five hundred thousand dollars. We see that you have this much, and we're going to tax you twenty five percent, right without selling it you can pay. Well, look, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna obey. I'm not going to action comply with your theft of my energy for no other reason than the fact that you have this rank and file system and you have a some kind of a special you know, gallon or badge or hat that says you have special powers over me. And so what you can do is you can literally just opt out, and you can say no, I'm not going to do that, and you can self cuss through a bitcoin. You can walk, you know, you can take off to another country if you have to. But if you if you keep pulling this thread, okay, you know, lots of people out there over the last you know, five to ten to twenty years have slowly been seeing this acceleration of theft of their property of the energy to where they're no longer like going to accept it. Right, there's a red line, I think for a lot of people. And so if we keep understanding, hey, how do how do we break through the system? What happened in seventeen seventy six, Right, they negotiated, they pleaded, they did everything they could to avoid conflict with the king, but at the end of the day, right, they had to pull their muskets out. They actually had to use force right to overcome this abstract power. And so bitcoin allows us to use force right, actual power to settle our disputes and say, you know what, We're not going to agree to those terms. So I'm going to maybe move to El Salvador. I'm going to move to somewhere else that it's more friendly for my energy, and I can just pick up my energy and take off forever I want. And so what's going to happen is, at the end of the day, we as a collective, enough of us can basically DDoS attack their enforcement bureaucracy.
Speaker 3: Okay, because if enough of us.
Speaker 1: Say, hey, we're no longer playing or abiding by your abstract rules that you just continually make up whenever you want. We're not going to file our federal tax returns, We're not going to comply with your unrealized taxable gains, they simply don't have enough people to imprison all of us, right, And so what it was seventeen seventy six, a small minority stood up against you know, the tyrants, and you know, the small toxic minority will change and will force the rest of the sheep to actually come over to their side. Now, not everybody's gonna want to hear this type of stuff, but we don't need everybody, right, We only need enough people that reaches that critical mass of their enforcement arm, if they even have an enforcement arm, to actually go after all these individuals that have refused to, you know, pay the King's tax, right, And I think you know a lot of people talk about it. Saylor talks about it if you pushed me hard enough, like I lost my keys. We talk about voting accidents. And so there's already this this this quasi narrative going around, and even recently Trump has been talking about no taxation. He started with no tax on tips, then I went to no tax on Social Security, then I went to no tax on overtime. And now he's like, hey, no federal income tax. And so I think what he's doing is he's slowly building a narrative that's shifting our Overton window. And to be like, no, we have to pay tax tax is patriotic when at the end of the day, your tax money doesn't actually go to any public service good at all. If you look up the Grace Commission Report Executive Order one two three sixty nine Ronald Reagan found in nineteen eighty two that one hundred percent of your tax dollars go through go for no public good whatsoever. It actually most of it goes to pay interest on the debt. And so if you think about that, we're actually all wage slaves and we're stuck in a proof of stake network that is not going to allow us to actually get out of it by compliance, right, and so non compliance in a parallel economy that allows us to protect our enemy or energy in a non kinetic way, is I believe the way that we win this war, because you know, look, I think we've seen the corruption at pretty high levels over the last couple of years, and it doesn't look like they're going to let go of that power. It doesn't look like they're going to let go of that grip. Every year it's something new. They change the rules constantly. You know, we live here in California. Every year they you know, Gavenusm's coming up with something new. And so what does the end of it look like?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just know that there's one solution out of this, and that is a peaceful, non kinetic revolution where individuals can secure their energy behind a wall of energy that the government can't confiscate, they can't block, and they can't take from.
Speaker 2: You a small business owner, are you buried in all types of work keeping you from the real thing that makes you money. Well, that's where just Works comes in. They're the all in one platform that supports small business growth. You can get all their tools that help with benefits like payroll and HR and compliance with transparent pricing. Now they help you hire top talent internationally, internew markets, quickly scale international operations without the workload, and for every how do I do it? Question? You can reach out to their expert staff from sole proprietor or a team of twenty. Just Works empowers all kinds of small businesses with real human support. So visit justworks dot com slash podcast to join the thousands of small businesses that trust just works to take care of payroll, benefits, compliance and more. Again that's Justworks dot com slash podcast. So for the audience, we're referring to your energy as your wealth. So if you think about all your wealth as energy and really time time as well. Time is money, money is time kind of thing I expend energy working and I get paid back money, and I store that money, which is storing my energy that I had used, and then I can store that for later. In regards to this, you know, I think about the sovereign individual thesis, right, it's a little bit different than what you're proposing, and it's more based upon competition and game theory than just outright non compliance and revolution. Right where it's like you mentioned, like go just go to El Salvador for example. So we see El Salvador. We've seen Russia do this. People trolled me online when I mentioned Russia, but it's not about Russia. It's about the trend where we're starting to see nations starting to compete for citizens. So El Salvador did it, Like I said, Russia did it where they're like, hey, if you're like a high level philosopher, business person, code or engineer, we'll give you citizenship, come here, right. And so what happens when you get a country that is purposely trying to steal and hold you down or back or whatever it is that you don't like about it, and then you have another country over here that's trying to attract the very best people, and so then it creates this power dynamic or a competition dynamic, and whether people want to admit it or not, we're all competitive people. Investors are competitive, hedge funds are invested competitive businesses are competitive, and so our nation states as well. And so what happens when I can just pack up from whatever countrymen in the US and go to another country that I want to go into. Now, in the old days, back to the industrial age, I can't just move my factory, right, I can't just move my apartment downtown. And in a lot of cases, some of my best friends growing up were from South Africa, and when they fled South Africa, they couldn't even get their money out of the banks. Crypto ran I did a show with him and he was talking about how his family when they fled, they fled to South Africa. His father had melted down all their gold and had put it all into like one big container, like a barrel. And when they showed up to the plane to be evacked out. I think they were evacuing out of Iran. You can fact check me on that, but they were evacuing out and he showed up with the gold and like, hey, you can't take that with you, And he's like, what do you mean it's our life savings. And he said, well, you either stay here with it or you leave it. And they left it, and he said they had to live in tents for three years, right, And so anyway, I can't take my gold, I can't take my factory, you can't take my real estate. But in a world where I can transport my energy anywhere I want, then it really starts to accelerate the game theory, if you will. And so maybe there are some people that agree with you and are like, no, I'm just not going to do it, and if you want to put me in jail, then then so be it. There's too many of us who can't do it to all of us. And some people were just like, well, I'll just go where my where go where I'm treated best. And I think that's another way to affect that. I think we can see that.
Speaker 1: It's a blend for sure, Like you know, you can do you can take whatever tactic you want. But I think at the end of the day, this technology allows a mass exodus of people to do that, right, Because if they can't control the people anymore and people start doing this at at at scale, they're gonna have to do what you just said, They're gonna have to then compete to get these people back, right, But like one has to come before the other, right, Like they're you're not just gonna comply your way and be like, oh, like we're gonna come and compete for you to stay here. Please don't go. You know, there has to be some kind of actual, you know, separation from I believe this, you know, current situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in regards to your statement you made about the government not really needing their taxes and not going to our own personal goods, so to speak. In twenty twenty three, the government collected two point one eight trillion dollars of income taxes. Year to date twenty twenty four, the government has already spent more than two trillion dollars that they brought than they brought in. So basically to kind of add on to your point, dount of income tax they receive, they've already spent more than that in debt this year, and so do they need our income? I put something on Twitter the other day talking about how really taxes and the talk that I gave in Australia was about how the game is rigged, the game of money and it's rigged. So we stay in the game, and so taxes take half our wealth. Whatever wealth we managed to keep after that gets eroded by inflation, and then whatever money we have after that, maybe we put into Wall Street and they siphon off the rest, right, and so it's sort of that game. But yeah, so they don't really need it now. I mean, this is a super interesting concept. I love the idea of the sovereign individual and being able to move on more about competition than just outright revolutionary. But either way, it's a revolution. And when we think about how technology changes the world, it changes the balance of power. So at the intro I referenced about five hundred years ago was the Protestant Reformation, which is really technology the printing press, which released information. But really there was something else that was going on at the same time too, and that was the gunpowder Revolution. And so the gunpowder then also change the balance of power. Right where you had a knight who could fight off one hundred peasants or serfs from a horse, also now one peasant or serf could have a gun and take out one hundred nights, And so that's also sort of what I think is happening where it's changing the balance of power. Because to the point I think that you're making is these governments have had complete control monopoly over money, so they have all the power and it's all in their system. So like Russia found out the hard way that they could just lose all their money at one time. But when I can hold my wealth in a way, they can't just confiscate and steal at the click of a button. You know, there's the wrench attack or whatever. But then it changes the balance of power. And when it changes the balance of power, then what starts to happen.
Speaker 1: Well, well, let's go back to gunpowder, right, how long was gunpowder around before people actually realized it could be used in war or as a weapon. I was used for medicine, was used for all these different things. But it took like I think a few hundred years for people to actually realize they could use gunpowder to project power, right, inflict major damage upon their enemy. And I like to look at bitcoin from a military perspective. I'm not I was never in the service, right, I'm a big proponent of software, Jason load of software. So I like to literally think of bitcoin as a weapon, as like the perfect weapon for humanity. Because if you think of military tactics, right, by the way, all of our military aren't bad people. We know there's a military industrial complex, but we also know there's some very smart, bright individuals that are patriots that are in our military that are literally help us.
Speaker 2: I was born into an air Force family. That's my father's a VET, my father in law's a VET, my grandfather's are vets.
Speaker 1: So certainly not right. And so we have absolute patriots that want what's best. They don't like seeing their sons and daughters going off to war to fight wars in other countries that you know, we can't even point to on a map. And so how was the military going to change itself to possibly maneuver, right, because this is kind of maneuver warfare, to give the people a battlefield to where they could invite the fight, right, Like a lot of are inviting the fight, Like, come on, you want to fight us on our territory, Come on and try to fight us on our territory, right, Like you're gonna what You're gonna have to buy bitcoin, You're gonna have to like actually back at the dollar with it. You're gonna actually force incentives upon your own infrastructure, like every scenario that in that case actually leads to them losing at the end of the day. And so back to what this means, right in warfare tactics, you have a population right that has been kind of like it's been domesticated for a very very long time. We're like petulant children that when we get upset at something, we'll like go rant about it online. We'll like yell and scream out, my god, they did this and that. And then what do you do next day? You go back down, You forget about it. You watch football. You know, you're drinking beers and you're like, oh, I got to pay this tax. I'm just paying. There's nothing I can do, okay. And what this is is like a call of the alpha. It's like a wake up of Alpha DNA, Like, hey, these people are going to come and kill you. They're going to come and steal all of your energy. But there is this technology over here that you as the individual, can pick up store your own well self custodial bitcoin, and you can just opt out. You can still continue to watch your football, drink bears, but you can literally arm yourself as a digital citizen in a digital sovereign in cyberspace to where you no longer allow that enemy to continually exploit you, right, because they're exploiting you at every level, through through permissioned certificates, licenses, taxation, I mean every level. What do don't you need a permission for these days? And if we if we keep pulling those threads, we get to five general fifth generation warfare okay, which was a doctrine put out by the military, you know, twenty or so years ago that talked about non kinetic ways to project power, right, peaceful ways to you know, shift the legitimacy of the current perception okay, of of of populace. Okay, So psychological war psychological warfare, right scims.
Speaker 2: So Gen one was mono imano, I'll fight you, you fight me. Gen two was organized militaries, My military fight you're a military. H. Third Gen warfare was if I get to stright, correct if I'm wrong. Third Gen was like industrialized warfare, so carriers, ships, planes, World War one, World War two. Gen four warfare was then like guerrilla warfare and I think maneuver terrorism, right, uh. And then fifth gen is what you're talking about now. Interesting tidbit about that is the US has never won a war since fourth generation on right, So we won obviously in third generation, we haven't been able to win in fourth The interesting thing about the fourth generation warfare being like guerrilla warfare terrorism sort of sort of thing, is that there's really no way to win that because in terrorism it's it's a it's an ideology and not an organized army, so like there's no head of the snake to cut off, so to speak. Right, each of these l's sort of like operate independently but on a shared ideology. And then anyway, so now going into fifth generation warfare, now it's really about psychological warfare. The way I had to explained to me was like you can feel the pressure and the attack, but you're not sure where it's coming from. So it's not just psychological warfare.
Speaker 3: But it's it's it's disinformation.
Speaker 2: It's it's disinformation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you can't tell what's real.
Speaker 1: And so what's funny now, I think is that you know, the conspiracy theorists of old right are kind of like the new conspiracy theorists or like it's been actually it's been flipped, right, So I think now we see people walking around with masks and they look like complete lunatics.
Speaker 3: Right, because we all we were all.
Speaker 1: The ones about talking about, you know, hey, the federal reserves corrupt, like there's a military industrial complex nine to eleven JFK assassination, where all the crazy conspiracy theorists. But now we've kind of flipped those conspiracies on their head to where a lot of this seems to be true. We got multiple Trump shooters, we have you know, the these false flag bombing events that happened, we had the pull out of Afghanistan, You've got you know, the the pandemic, and then you have people now that are like walking around and so the syops are work on both sides, and so the entire world basically shut down for a you know, for a pandemic. And what happened, right where did they have military guys that everybody's house forcing me.
Speaker 3: To do things.
Speaker 1: No, it was through the television to where they warped everybody's mind. They memetically like engineered people to be like, no, this is what we have to do, this is what we have to do. And it was a very small minority that actually stood up to that. But on the opposite side of that. What it caused was it caused I think people to be like, whoa, whoa, this is this is levels that way too far. We've gone way too far over this stuff. And so I think that alpha, that called the alpha, is what's been awakened. But as part of that, when you mentioned your you know, the terrorism and all that sort of thing, that's that's technically insurgency, okay, So we actually labeled that stuff. We label it insurgency and insurgency defined by the CIA and some of the government documents. Part of insurgency is actually shadow government, okay, to where the levers of power are not actually done by the politicians that we think we elect, but by some other more powerful individuals like maybe banks or that sort of thing. To where the man behind the curtain, right is actually pulling the levers of power, not the people that we entrust to this thing. And so wh where where you going with this?
Speaker 3: Ye? Where you going with this? Well?
Speaker 1: Funny enough, right, this is where were gonna get into counterinsurgency, okay, Because I look at our conflict that we're now in as as sapiens as humans, we're in this battle of insurgency versus counterinsurgency. Okay, So insurgency, as we're talking about over here, is this shadow government, small people, small group of people in power that are doing things like terrorism and stuff to to instill fear, right in each of each.
Speaker 2: Color revolutions, psychological.
Speaker 1: Right, whether it's real or not. Right, there's it's on the TV, and it's it's there to make you make you scared. And then you have counterinsurgency. And what is counterinsurgency, well, count insurgency is defined as a military and civilian effort taken to simultaneously defeat and contain insurgency and its root causes okay, military civilian cooperation to actually defeat insurgency, okay. And so really what we have as a battle of legitimacy, okay, because the propaganda is trying to tell you this is legitimate, these people are in power, this is this is what's happening, right, And then we as a counter sert to be like, well, you're telling me all this stuff, but like in the real world, none of that matters to me or is actually happening in my world, Like that's not real, right, And so you get disinformation versus what's real. And so we write as a counter insurgence. Are that that's civilian uprising, the peaceful revolution? To tell you, look, bitcoin is legitimate. I can go to a computer screen and I can verify you know, how many blocks have been made, how many how many coins are on the network where I can't verify anything on your network?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: And so how am I supposed to be legitimize your network when I can't verify anything? And so if you get to this legitimacy aspect, you get to consent, okay, because if I don't consent to your abstract power, I am delegitimizing your power.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: And Americans, let's just say we are we were born and bred as insurrectionists from seventeen seventy six. Right, we have an absolute defiance to abstract power. We fought a revolution over it. It's in our DNA, it's literally in our blood. And so right now we're dealing with a you know, dementia patient in the White House who is enacting things against the populace that are they real? Do you really have to comply? And I think that's why we need to stand up and we have now a solution. We have a technology where we can collectively stand up. I can fight with someone in another country and we don't even have to know each other, and we're decentralized, we're in cyberspace. But guess what if they go attack that individual, the entire network protects him and it protects me. Right, I'm able to use the entire collective collaboration of the miners to protect each one of our energy that is encapsulated in this thermodynamically sound system. And so I just think it's fascinating because so many I think bitcoiners or people looking to buy bitcoin look at it from purely a way to hedge inflation, purely like a new stock or a new technology. When if I think you look at it from a military perspective, you look at it as a weapon. It actually empowers individuals to settle disputes right in a non kinetic way. But also it allows you to project power. It allows you to say, you know what, I don't have to trust that you're going to like not tax me.
Speaker 3: I can just say no at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: All right, Now, while we're talking about bitcoin in the future of the financial system, I want to make sure you secure it properly. Millions of bitcoin have been lost myself personally has lost a lot of bitcoin, maybe worth millions of dollars in today's dollars. And so I've learned the hard way that I want to secure it with a hardware wallet like this. Keep your private key safe. This is a Treasure hardware wallet. You plug it in and you do your transaction and you unplug it. Don't leave it on exchange. I've lost it that way. Don't leave your bitcoin on a phone. I've lost it that way as well. Secure it with a hardware wallet like Treasure. I've used it for over a decade. I think it's the easiest one to use. It's open source hardware, so you don't have to worry about some backdoor and someone rug pulling you and taking your bitcoin. That's why I like the Treasure, and it's pretty cheap. And if you'd like to save even more money, there's a link in the description down below that you can save some money with it. But look, whether you use a Treasure or not, use something, don't leave your bitcoin on the exchange or at risk of getting hacked off of your phone. Secure with a hard wallet like this Treasure. There's a link down below. I've always thought that maybe a better way to look at it was not as a weapon but as a shield, which are not really the same. Maybe they are, and it depends on how broad you want to have that definition. You would use a weapon like a sword and a shield together. But they're used for two different purposes, ones for protecting and ones for one's offense one's defense, so to speak. You can call them both weapons, like I said, they're both used.
Speaker 1: In warfactive or passive, right, I mean, one is, you know, but I like to.
Speaker 2: Think of it more as protecting as opposed to, you know, a defensive weapon as opposed to an offensive weapon, so to speak. But you know, one thing that I'm thinking as you're talking through that is that we're talking a lot about revolutions and wars and pushing back against you know, powers that get too big, so to speak. But when you think about as I kind of framed out earlier with the gunpowder Revolution, like sort of changing the balance of power. And you talked earlier about like a war and solving disputes, right, Like, most wars have been fought over resources. So if I come and conquer you, I get your resources, I get your gold, I get your goats, I get your wheat or whatever it is. But when you have resources like bitcoin that are digital that can't be co opted, you can kill me, but you can't take it kind of a thing. Right, then what does that do to the incentive structure behind the war? Right, So it's like it doesn't take take the place. I mean, we're always gonna need oil and we're still gonna need to grow food, So it doesn't take the place of the need for the natural resources. But if the majority of the world were worth so a lot of those natural resources have sort of been demonetized a little bit, right, because maybe bitcoin is built up valuation and we don't really need that wealth. All the wealth is now digital. I mean, how does that change in the centsra structures? And maybe it starts to shift the again the power balance here, and maybe there's not a need for all this urgency insurgency war kind of revolution talk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it changes incentives at the base level. Right, will the incentives change before? Right, we get to a precipice for humanity to where you know, what if you know, what if the perception of the upcoming election, Right, what if the winner is not the actual perceived winner right, Like, what if something happens to where a majority think it was maybe rigged. You know, I think that's a real concern that people should have to where it's like, well, we've tried to play by the role, we've done everything we can. We've you know, we've played it out to the to the final degree. And then if if if we do right, what what talks about is is insurgency count insurgency digital seventeen seventy six, and they continually, right are sending weapons to other countries to bomb other countries and destroy those countries. I think people need to need to have a morality line too, Like if you are continually going to support the funding of terrorism abroad, I mean that's what we do to some degree, then like you're aiding and abetting a criminal enterprise, okay, And so if we're able to actually delegitimize their power the federal reserve, Right, if the bureaucracy in Washington is paid in an inferior currency, okay, that the swamp drains itself. Right, Like imagine if you if you took the enemy's inner source away from them, which is which is the money printer, and they could no longer pay all these bureaucrats for every little pet project and war and propaganda arm that they wanted to do. Like, that's how you actually drain the swamp, because no one is going to like congressmen are going to have to learn how to code, right, Like they're going to have to actually learn how to produce something of value to get value in return. No longer can they rent seek off of just taking from us. And I think what it does it forces people to actually provide that proof of work. Like you can no longer get the free ride, bro. So if you can no longer get a free ride, what does that mean for the congressman? What does that mean for the individual? But yeah, I don't know what that transition.
Speaker 3: Totally looks like.
Speaker 1: You know, it's it's it's still I think there's still some cards to be played with with the election and with what's going to happen with bricks. There's so many different players on the board right now. It's it's it's it's an interesting time to be alive. I'll say that much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to ask you for more questions on the fifth generation of warfare, and then I want to get into Satoshinaka mode. Because I know you have some interesting thoughts there that you and I haven't had a chance to discuss. So I want to talk about stok moot. And there was just that documentary that came out I think on HBO about that. I haven't got a chance to see it yet. But back to fifth generational warfare, psychological warfare, disinformation, if you will, I'm curious your thoughts on how do we as individuals, as citizens, how do we navigate that and protect ourselves? Like the old world seemed like the problem was how do I get the information? Today? I have too much information, so the skill sets have most likely changed. But one thing that I've seen is like it's a cognitive dissidence, and if I believe that to be true, everything else I know has to be false. And so I see, seemingly maybe a mistake a lot of people who once they start to see these conspiracies being true, then everything's a conspiracy, and then they go too far the other way. And there's certainly people on both sides of this, right, people that just believe everything on TV and people who think everything's a psyop. And usually it's probably something in the middle. So I'm curious kind of how you think through that, how do you protect yourself from that, how do you navigate that? How do you find truth? And things like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a great question actually, because I've always wanted how I get to where I'm at at certain points, And honestly, the best answer I have for that is have a lot of different people that have different opinions, Like you don't always have to surround yourself with everybody that thinks the same way as you. So I have liberal friends, right, I have conservative friends, I have libertarian friends, I have military friends, and so I try to get all their perspectives and I try to build my own mosaic based on intuition and based on what I think is best in the harmonics of natural law, right, Like, and I also try to take take anything that any professional organization at some level and just completely ignore it, Like take everything you've known and just try to ignore it and try to start fresh. And that's not really easy to do. But like, how many times have we heard mark that eating red meat is bad for you?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: How many times have we heard that eating butter and salt is bad for you?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: And you know that's now, that's like kind of like not true low fat is good for you. No fat is good for you, right, and so we need cholesterol and so you know, it's kind of a hard but sometimes you just got to reset, you know.
Speaker 3: And I've tried to reset.
Speaker 1: I've done things like fasting, doing things to where it's the old world stuff where they used to fast for a few days and then you know, eat eat raw food or that that sort of thing. So I think like honestly surrounding yourself with the most diverse group of friends you could find and then building your own mosaic inside of that, I think is probably the best way to do it. Because if you're surrounding yourself with just people that think the way you do, you're not going to ever see like what is on that other side and what are the knowledge you could gain? And so I think that's the biggest thing that people should do, is surround themselves with people that have different different values and different opinions, and that way you can learn from them. Now I'm not saying, you know, if they're totally against your values, you should hang out with them, but like, you know, have a diverse set of friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I would add on to that, like one sort of understanding things that their base, So like first principles level, so if you can break that complex I did down to the first principal's level and then ultimately thinking through second, third, fourth, fifth order, thinking, so, welfare is great, we want to support these like single mothers working from home, these people that can't get jobs, right, I mean, I guess that sounds like a pretty good idea. But then what well, then if we provide this net where people don't have to work, then people get lazy, and then what well, then they breed other generations through they know, and then what right? And if you think through these things second, third, fourth, I think you get to that as well.
Speaker 3: What about.
Speaker 2: In misinformation disinformation? I think many people are participating in that without knowing it. I get sent stuff all the time in my DMS, people's afford me videos and reels and tiktoks or whatever they are, and even even people I know like send me stuff and I'm like, I can't show I don't know if that's true or not, and like some times I'm like, well, let me do my own research into it, right, And so seemingly there's a lot of stuff that comes across that seems very real, but it's not. I'm just curious sort of like your own personal philosophy on that, Like do you just like, hey, this seems real to me based off of what I know, let me share this, or do you like, let me do a little bit of research into this, or kind of how do you think through that?
Speaker 1: I'm kind of like halfway. I try to take things that make sense. First of all that common sense like would this happen in a normal scenario? Right, And so half of it it's easily thrown away. So it's like, you know what, that's interesting, I'll look at it a little bit, a little bit deeper. Like I was at Las Vegas, right, I was in the Las Vegas shooting. My buddy got shot in the leg, right, But I knew the story they were telling was false. Like I knew there was there.
Speaker 3: I was there. I knew there wasn't.
Speaker 1: One guy in a tower shooting the people. I knew there was something else going on, probably multiple shooters, right, And so I knew immediately that that was fake and what I experienced was real. And so in trying to decipher and discern what is real and what is not real, it's not easy.
Speaker 3: It's not easy at all.
Speaker 1: A lot of it comes from like I like to talk about mathematics. I try to bring everything back to mathematics, which is which is bitcoin? Right, Like, if it passes the mathematical test of being true, then it's probably true. Right, So like if Sailor says something, or Trump says something, or you know, I try to take it with a filter, being like, Okay, this is a bitcoin guy, this is a politician. Look at it from their lens. Who benefits if this comes true? Who benefits if it doesn't come true? But I try to game it out. I try to money Carlos scenario everything. If it's important and I really want to be interested in it, I try to money Carlo scenario, like, what are the benefits to me if I if I do, you know, promote this message or the negative effects.
Speaker 3: If it's not.
Speaker 1: Does it promote freedom, does it promote you know, sovereignty, Does it promote good or does it promote violence? If it promotes violence, it's it's put completely into the trash. Yeah okay, And so I think people need to have those basic filters up because if it's promoting something that's too good to be true, if it's promoting violence, right, those are things I think you need to immediately just dismiss and just move on to the next thing, because there are a lot of cults out there that will.
Speaker 3: Get you to do stupid things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so yeah, I mean, I've been in this information for a long time and it yeah, trust me.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, because it's it's a new war, it's fifth generational warfare, and it's being waged on us, the citizens, citizenry, and we don't we're not equipped, We're not equipped to handle that well.
Speaker 1: And I think people need to understand what a buy camera vision of things are as well. Like certain things can be true and not true at the same time, but they can still lead you to a correct, you know, a correct like interpretation of what's happening. Right, And I think I think, you know, if you put those hats on of like I think it's something can be right and wrong at the same time. But like understanding a bigger picture for something is that.
Speaker 2: Like it could be good and bad at the same time.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like, I mean, for instance, for instance, you take like you know, like Trump, Okay, a lot of people don't like him, some people like him. I'm a big Trump supporter myself, But you know, a lot of people think like, uh, you know, the election was right, okay, and that yeah, it probably was some set in some sense, it maybe was. But at the other thing, like maybe he allowed it to happen, right, Maybe he allowed it to happen to expose corruption, okay, And so you can have a vision that says says, yeah, well maybe he didn't. Maybe it was part of that reasoning for it was to expose what's happening right now because had we not known of the level of corruption, had maybe he.
Speaker 2: Won again, that's like that's like forty chess, yeah, forty five d chess.
Speaker 1: Right, But at the same time, like it's still a bigger vision that allows you to be like, no, he's bad, he's part of the deep state, like you know, and it's like, well, like let's let's I see that.
Speaker 2: Like I think about that like with like I think about it, like where things can be good and bad at the same time, and people can be good and bad at the same time. So elon Musk, right, he's standing in the face of the world for you know, an open platform to talk. But there's also a lot of things that he's done that that also do scare me. Yeah, you know Malay down in Argentina, Like he's seemingly done amazing things and he seems to be pro libertarian, and then what about the ties to the Jews, state or the WF or or whatever it is. And it's like, well, that could both be true. Maybe he is part of those groups, whatever those groups you think is, and he's also doing good things there and maybe ultimately he does good things that end up being bad and we'll figure that out when we get there. But like I can just be happy to accept that. And that's one thing that I see a lot. We talked before we started recording, talking about you know, old content I've done, talking about the World Docomic Forum and clos Schwab and stuff like that, and how it attracts a certain amount of people, a certain type of people who are who have this victim mentality and it's not really everybody's fault. Part of the fifth generational warfare is to demoralize people. So this has purposely been done to us, to demoralize us and put us into that woe is me? Why even try sort of a attitude. But the problem that I see is that people have become so demoralized they can't take a win no matter what. And it was like when and really this hit me across the eyes when in Mila one in Argentina and it was like if he lost, it was like, oh see, we're never gonna win. We're never they're never gonna let us have it. But then he did win, and it's like, oh, he's a deep state. It's like take a win man, like you know. So it's it's yeah, it's a new level of warfare that we just haven't been equipped for.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And it's the same thing with that Moss Saila recently right where you know he talks about you know, being in bed with the banks and stuff, but also like self custodial big one and they all like jumped on him for that. And so look, I think you need to understand the bigger picture of there are certain players that are moving humanity's overtin window towards peace, freedom and sovereignty. And there's still have to have one step in this old clown world to get us there, right, like a Michael Sailor, like a Javeyer and Malay, like a Donald Trump, to wear like an Elon Musk okay to where they're doing things that on one level may seem oh my god, like we're totally screwed, and then the other hand, they're doing something that's totally you know, freedom, sovereignty, peace, and you're like, okay, well, like how do I how do I? You know, just you can like this and not like that exactly, but you can see a bigger vision I think moving forward, Like, what do we have now? We have completely decentralized internet in space?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: And so is that a good thing or a bad thing? Probably a good thing. Right, He's putting micro chips in people's brain.
Speaker 2: I don't like that.
Speaker 1: We don't maybe we don't like that, But he's also solving people that forever.
Speaker 2: If they could just give me Spanish man, I'd be so happy with.
Speaker 3: That, you know.
Speaker 1: And so I look at it from those ways. And I also think that there's something very special about Elon Tesla and Trump. I think it should be noted that Trump's uncle was one of the first people that actually had access to Tesla's files back when he died, back in New York when he was working on the Manhattan Project, right.
Speaker 2: Not Tesla the automobile Tesla, the original inventor.
Speaker 3: Nicola Tesla correct. So John G.
Speaker 1: Trump, Trump's uncle actually had first access to all of his files. He worked for MIT, worked for the FBI, and he was able to get all that information whatever it was there. And I think some of this Tesla technology is literally kind of this slow role military Tesla te technology that's kind of been hidden from us, you know. And if we talk about like bitcoin as this global energy system, right because bitcoin is backed by energy, we're actually forcing the world to find the cheapest ways.
Speaker 3: To produce power.
Speaker 1: Okay, So if we if we continue down that thread of hey, everybody in the world, like, let's compete who can find the cheapest way to like produce power, I think eventually we get to like this free energy, right because if everybody's doing it, and then we have this global currency that everybody wants, everybody's finding the cheapest way to you know, you figure out maybe ColdFusion, these different things are bringing nuclear plants, but nuclear plants back online. At the end of that, like Jason Laurie said, you get like literally free energy after a hash war because everybody is going to want this very scarce digital asset that you can only get by plugging in real power to computers and making them run. Yeah, so there's a lot kind of baked into that. But I think, you know, people need to look at more of this forty thousand foot view to where we can see the good people and bad people. But like at the end of the day, the good people are winning. I think it's the bottom line there.
Speaker 2: Let's jump into a final topic. I want to talk about Satoi Nakamoto. So I know, like I said, I know you have some interesting ideas. We haven't really had a chance to talk about that or discuss it. Recently, there was a documentary that came out on HBO and they unveiled who they thought it was. I forget exactly who this. Peter Todd. Yeah, yeah, I was interviewed for a documentary about Satotion Nakamoto. I didn't have anything super interesting to say, more than anybody else has anything to say. You know, I think I think it's a good thing that we don't know whose Stasi Nakamoto is, and I hope that we never do know forty number of reasons. But let's hear your theory. Maybe have you seen the documentary first of all, Yeah, I did see the documentary. So what are your thoughts on that? Do you agree?
Speaker 3: Yeah, obviously, I think.
Speaker 1: The documentary was most most likely you know a lot of I mean, there were some good parts of it, like people that didn't know about bitcoin, it was good for them to learn about it. But I think at the end of the day, it gave you a bad conclusion. Right of this this random Jude Peter Todd and funny enough Mark you know who. The other documentary that gentleman did was what was it about?
Speaker 3: It was about Q.
Speaker 1: And on it was and it said, you know, this documentary guy said we found the entity known as Q and like they were able to figure it out, which was also bullshit.
Speaker 3: And so yeah, I mean my kind.
Speaker 1: Of thesis on what who are they Satoshinakamoto is is is like a good guy military white hat operation probably you know that was somewhere inside the United States military, Okay. And I based that on the fact that, well, every piece of Bitcoin's architecture is US nuclear proof military technology GPS. Right, our entire global economy runs on GPS.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: The time stamps are super important not only for location, but to keep everything in sync, right, to keep our supply chains and sync to keep you know, cars on the road. All these different things are ran by GPS. We can do nothing without GPS. And GPS was initially put out, as you know, for nuclear weapons, okay, but that timing system has gone down to the to the commercial level to where everybody uses it every day. You've got SHOT two fifty six created by the NSA. You've got uh tour Browser, which is actually the created by the Navy to protect service members overseas. If you think about miners in the early days, right, people may be scared of this network. They were totally anonymous. You didn't know where they were, so being hidden from a digital footprint was important. You also have TCPIP, DARPA, right, the decentralized Internet that if something got cut off, you could still communicate with each other. And so each piece of these is actually you know, military technology. And so when people say, oh, the CIA invented it, well, it's like, you know, and the.
Speaker 3: CIA is bad. Well okay, yeah, we'll prove it to me.
Speaker 1: Right, Why would they produce something that is open source that they don't have control over, that is completely permissionless, you know, and you look at the architecture, you're like, well, that doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've heard people say that, well they created it just to get everybody into a CBDC and it's like, well they should have probably created something crappy. Yeah, it's a different they should have created something bad, and that's something good, you know.
Speaker 1: Exactly so, and I also altered into kind of the Q thing. Now the you thing is is this is this group of whatever these posts were made back in twenty seventeen, okay, and so these were randomized information posts. They were like a socratic method of just dropping information. And what they did was they forced people to go out and research stuff like that's what I went out and started researching.
Speaker 3: When I when when Vegas happened.
Speaker 1: I was like, this is this is false, this is false. But this guy is at least saying something that makes sense. And so what I did was, well, what anybody could do is actually go look at them yourself, and you can prove mathematically that whoever this entity was, because nobody knows who it was. Still the mathematical proofs inside the coincidences inside of those posts are mathematically impossible, just like your you know, your chance at guessing a Bitcoin private key and so what I think of bitcoin is bitcoiners is like mathematical maxis they know that, like this is based upon math. And so if I can show you something that is literally mathematical proven, like you can't really deny it because the mathematics is what is what's important. And so if you kind of combine these two anonymous entities, right, one was kind of built more of like a decentralization of the media because ninety percent of our media complex was like owned by you know, six different corporations who like literally spit the same message. You know, this is dangerous to our democracy. I think everybody's heard that clip. And so this actually forced individuals to go out and research a lot of these topics like Epstein Island, right, like big pharma, like central bankers, and then those citizen journalists actually put out content on Twitter. I was part of a group that we had over a billion hits a month until we all got kicked off. And so we decentralized truth in a way that was not possible before because of the mainstream media. Memes. Memes are so important, right because they cut to the truth without having to explain it to someone.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: You see Hunter Biden with a crack pipe, like you don't have to know, like you explain it behind that, right, And so I think the military memetics, I think this information decentralization drop, and I think bringing in this new foundational current and are not a coincidence. And so you know, what does that mean? I don't really know. I just think that I know that there are possibly good guys behind the scenes. And if you go back to counterinsurgency, it talks about a military and a civilian alliance.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: The military is not just going to come in and like save everybody, like, oh hey, we're gonna come kick all the bad guys out. Here's your freedom back, right, But if you give the populace the tools to allow them to free themselves and maybe protect the back doors, like protect like civil war, protect full on thermonuclear global worldwide war, right, protect those like types of red lines to where we can like wake people up and kind of force them to the exit in a manageable way and a transition. I think it's absolutely clear that there is a plan behind some of this and that people need to actually learn about it and then take it by the bullhorns.
Speaker 2: So if I'm trying to understand what you're saying here, You're saying that you think Satoshinakamoto could be somebody inside like a state actor who worked for maybe one of the intelligence agencies.
Speaker 1: I think it could be just a couple of patriots, a group of patriots that put this plan.
Speaker 2: Together, like just citizens who want to remain anonymous.
Speaker 1: I think it's more like deep inside our military. Like I think there's like groups of people inside of our military, inside of special Forces, inside of there's a branch called the seven hundred and eightieth Military Intelligence Plant Branch. There's a couple of different branches that are kind of interesting. But I'm not going to like say it's a specific person. I just know that the intentions of the individuals that put this together were trying to usher in a new freedom for humanity. And it wasn't some random guyness basement, right, So like the technology that was the way it was built, you know, you kind of passes that sniff test to being like, hey, like there was probably something more going on here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, I've often talked about when when people say, oh, the government's going to make it illegal, and I'm like the government as it's as if it's a monolith, right, as if it's not full of lots of different people with lots of different ideologies and stuff. And I believe there's tons of patriots that work inside the government. And you know, there's plenty of people, certainly we know Elizabeth Warren and Greyginz that would love to shut it down. But there's certainly other people like Patrick McHenry, the head of the Financial Service Commande, who runs the white Paper in his office, right. And so I would imagine in the CIA or the NSA or whatever agency you want to think about, there's probably people who are oblivious to what they're doing. Some people probably know who they're doing, and then some people probably don't like it. They're the whistleblowers, if you will, and there maybe would be willing to leak some of that information. We have whistleblowers all the time, coming up more and more often, all being prosecuted by the way. Obama promised to not prosecute whistleblowers, but they're all getting jail time now. But if you think about these whistle blowers, it's sort of like if you were in the NSA or CIA or whatever it is, maybe the whistleblower is like, hey, I could see what's happening. Here's a little bit of code. Yeah, and I'm gonna leak this a little bit of code just so that we can sort of have this life raft backdoor whatever safety exit kind of thing. Okay, makes sense. I've often thought that may make sense, but yeah, it doesn't help identify who it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think Trump was a big part of it as well to some degree. I think if you look back at his actions of Trump during his can entering his presidency.
Speaker 2: With bitcoin in two thousand and nine.
Speaker 1: No, with bitcoin, like just the frame that Trump was in during his tenure as president, Like he knew about bitcoin, and he he is, I think underhandedly a bitcoin maximalist. He just hasn't really shown it yet. But he did things specifically to get us to where we're at today, like hiring Brian Brooks from as chairman of the OCC right, Yeah, instituting bitcoin standard, going after Ripple, his sec went after Ripple during the you know twenty sixteen or whatever, creating Space force, right that allowed us to actually build this other military branch in space, you know, that protects the networks, that protects the ATMs, that protects GPS, and so there's a lot of things that I think he did that help us get to this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, awesome. Well, we don't know who's so she is and you'll probably never know, and I hope we don't. We're gonna wrap it up with that. Garrett g Money, host of the rug Pull Radio, tell us about rug Pull Radio and however else people should catch up with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah great, So rug Pull Radio. We're on Rumble every Thursday night at ten thirty pm Eastern. We combine a lot of these topics of bitcoin, Q Trump, Pepe the Frog. We get into like some conspiracy theories, but we're a bitcoin show. We're, you know, just talking about just a couple of guys talking about bitcoin, what's happening in the news, and so we like to dig inside of these different rabbit holes to like see how far we can get in what we can expose. Also on Twitter, x's g Money Pepe and so Pepe the Frog is kind of a unique thing because of the memetics behind it. And I wrote this interesting paper called Coofefe that actually talks about how maybe some of the numerology actually ties into a lot of the Bitcoin protocol and part.
Speaker 3: Of this plant.
Speaker 1: So it's kind of a fun rabbital if you're interested.
Speaker 2: Cool, We'll put all those links in the show notes down below. In that, let's wrap it up.
Speaker 3: Thanks Girl, Thanks Mark,