Speaker 1: It is time for the nephew with today's prank. Phone call, nephew, what you got for us?
Speaker 2: Everybody like it a different way, surety, everybody like it a different way.
Speaker 1: Some people like it like this. You got your title?
Speaker 2: I got man, you know your strawberry later letter is I can't.
Speaker 1: Believe she like it like that.
Speaker 2: Well, my title of my prank is Number twos need Valentines too. You understand Number twos need Valentines to what? Why why they can't have no candy? Why they can't have some rods? You just don't say it like that, called say number two. You know they need roses, they need flowers, they need they need they need.
Speaker 1: Shearing all.
Speaker 2: They need Victoria's secrets. You know they need these things. So Number twos need Valentines too. All right, now, this is timing talking right here. Okay, Now Friday night, I'm ready to love. It'll be Thomas Miles talkers. I don't want y'all to separate them too, right, I don't want you know, y'all make sure you separate that.
Speaker 1: That's two different people.
Speaker 2: That's timy Okay, Thomas Miles is gonna get ready to love Friday night.
Speaker 1: I think we have topate the too. Yeah, you have no jo jobs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you want us to watch, Yeah.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have to draw separation. I'm I promise you I'm not tuning in for and Nephew turn me on it. Okay, I understanding. That's what you're doing in the morning. You're tuning in for stupid in the morning.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm gonna I'm gonna swave it up and have some sense on Friday, Saturday, Saturday in Memphis, I'm gonna be back to stupid, back to time. See, you got to know how to how to ride these waves. Man's gotta be hard, ain't it. It's rough that up and down is rough when you you be tired. Don't you exhaust every day? You don't wore your hands out. Hey, let's go get Doug number twos me Valentine's too. Hello.
Speaker 1: Hello, I'm trying to speak with mister Andre.
Speaker 3: He's actually not here right now. Can I take a message for him?
Speaker 2: Yes, my name is Zach and I'm calling from the Seasons Hotel and I'm following up and trying to make sure we got you guys straight for Thursday. We have you all scheduled on Thursday for our junior suite, and we have champagne that's already been ordered, and I just wanted to follow up and make sure if you guys wanted any other amenities in the room. We definitely have you guys scheduled for lunch at noon and the couple's spa treatment is that is at four.
Speaker 1: I'm following up.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of like your concierge, and I want to make sure that if you guys need anything, we can get you taken care of.
Speaker 3: Wait. Wait, wait, you say your name is zach from.
Speaker 2: Where I'm zach Man from the from the Season's Hotel. I'm calling about you guys reservation that you have here at the hotel on on Thursday.
Speaker 3: Guys, what you guys? I don't have a reservation there. So you're saying Andre has a reservation there on February thirteenth in a suite and lunching a couple's massage. Who is a couple? I'm not. I don't know anything about this. I'm his wife, Can I can?
Speaker 1: I can? I? Miss? Okay, I'm sorry. What's your name, ma'am?
Speaker 3: Destiny?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Pa?
Speaker 3: Pause? So you're calling from the Seasons because my husband, Andre has a reservation for the evening, starting with you're saying like lunch and a couple inside a couple's massage the day before?
Speaker 1: About man, can I okay? Hold on? Man? Can I? Can I get you to hold on for a second?
Speaker 3: I can't believe it. I'm sorry. That wasn't E meant for you. Oh my god, I'm I'm.
Speaker 1: Going to beat his Can I get you to hold on for a second?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, Oh my okay, I'll be right back. Oh my god, I'll be right back.
Speaker 1: Okay, Uh, Miss Destiny.
Speaker 3: Yes understand. Oh my god. We've got to cancel that room. Okay, we're canceling the lunch, We're canceling the couple's spot treatment. Anything that is booked under his name. I would like to cancel it at this point in time.
Speaker 1: So okay, man, but I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not allowed to cancel. Only the person that has made the reservation can cancel.
Speaker 3: I just can't.
Speaker 2: I don't, if you don't mind me, I don't normally get personal.
Speaker 1: How long have you guys been married?
Speaker 3: Man, we have been married for eleven years and we have two children together. So what is this the day before Valentine does this jump off day or something like that. Oh my, oh my god, thank you for this call. I can't even Oh my god. He told me he had to go out of town for work Thursday morning. He wouldn't be back to Friday afternoon.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, let me ask you something. Let me let me ask you something.
Speaker 2: It's I mean, you gonna see him on the fourteenth, ain't you?
Speaker 3: Seriously? Are you? Are you kidding me right now?
Speaker 1: I mean I was trying to look at that.
Speaker 3: Are you kidding me right now? You're talking about my husband is bringing some trap up to the the seasons. He must like her. Oh my god, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Okay, but like I said, don't.
Speaker 3: Ask me those stupids like that about and I'm gonna see him on the fourteenth. Don't need to ask me though, dump like that, y'all. Bet I hope y'all see him by the fourteenth and stuff y'all won't be looking for his because I'm about to get in that for sure. Is he crazy? Oh my gosh?
Speaker 1: Can I say something? It's destin If you.
Speaker 3: Don't mind, don't say nothing stupid exact okay, because I'm really on the edge right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, I understand, I understand it. I'm just playing. I guess Devil's advocate here.
Speaker 1: Don't number twos need love to goodbye?
Speaker 3: Back?
Speaker 1: Did she and hung the call back? Call back? What did you hang up on.
Speaker 3: You? You damn right? I hung up for you, your little unprofessional talk. I can't believe it. You call here, get me on the phone telling me some outwageous about my husband cheating on me, bringing some to the four season's knowledge. You know I'm not to go whoops. I want to come down there and whoop. Don't and you're gonna turn around and ask me like, don't don't number twos me you were out there? You better hope I don't run into you. Okay, if you see an angry black woman coming your way, no that it is me. I'm coming for your flash me No stupid like my husband out here cheating on me.
Speaker 2: We got kids and okay, okay, let me ask you something.
Speaker 1: Ain't your sister Latricia? Ain't that your sister?
Speaker 3: Wait what you're saying that down there with my husband?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, I'm not saying that at all. But Patricia, do.
Speaker 3: You know my sister? Actually? Who is this?
Speaker 2: Who are you do you have to know who I am.
Speaker 3: Hell, yes, because I want to make when I come down there to whoop y'all some whooping the white.
Speaker 2: Well, when you come down here, look for me, look for Tommy. Nephew, Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Your sister Latricia got me the prank phone call you.
Speaker 3: Oh you dirty, Oh you're putting my food so right and tact those follow up. Okay, okay, that's how we play today, Okay, nephew Tommy, Yes, yes, okay, to go get her though. I'm gonna go get her though. That was You should feel my heart. It's just bad. In a hundred miles a minute, I was. I was fired up, ready to go whoop somebody. You know what time she was right, somebody just go you and you know what, I bet she's gonna be a woman.
Speaker 2: You gotta let me know what is the baddest that I mean, the baddest radio show in the land, the.
Speaker 3: Thieves Harvey Morning Show, and it's you tell me.
Speaker 1: That is.
Speaker 2: I'll be back tomorrow with it all right. Stupid not stupid, stupid not stupid.
Speaker 3: Thank you, nephew,