Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 3: Gwinn is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater and she's been married to her husband John for two years, but now she thinks something might be going on, so we'll see if we can help her out.
Speaker 4: Gwenn, what's going on? Why do you think your husban's cheating?
Speaker 2: Well, it's been you know, a good two years so far, and I've got a clothing business that's really just taken off, so I can spend a little bit of time at home. And my husband, John, he just started culinary school and he's working his butt off and he's always had a drive for it. He's totally excited about it, and I want to be there to support him in any way I can. And I'm also really glad that I can support him while he finishes school. You know. So again, things have been pretty good. It's just that ever since she started these classes in school, she hasn't been necessarily absent when it comes to us, but just like a little bit more standoffish, you know, like he's super focused and wants a little bit more than just finishing the school. He wants to just knock it out of the park, and he's just focused on everything other than us, you know. And there's also this you know, other dynamic where there's this girl in this class named April. She's cute, mousey and sort of the arts be guy, you know, and I know he likes her, you know, and she actually came over one night, you know, so they could work on a project for school together, and they made this amazing seared fish and you know, it was really good, so hard to be mad. But you know, while they were cooking together, they seemed a little cozy, you know, and it just it's sort of sent off some alarms in my head. Like I was like, that's a little bit too cozy for my taste, you know, get your hands off my mane. So I let it go, you know, but just decided it's a good idea to maybe keep an eye on that. And then I started to notice that he was getting these weird texts at like all hours, you know, sometimes even late at night. And I don't want to be the jealous type, and like immediately jumped to conclusion, but in the back of my mind, I'm like, I know it's that girl. I know it is Oh, so I asked him one night, like, where are these texts coming from?
Speaker 1: Who is this?
Speaker 2: You know? We were watching a movie and I was like, I can't take it anymore. I just need to know. And he got really annoyed, like she you know. When I asked he you know, and he's like, look, it's this April. She's got some school stuff she sent me and you know, it's nothing, It's no big deal. So I was like, okay, you know again, I didn't want to start a random fight. Didn't want to be like the total jealous type, not just two years into the marriage. But it bothers me so much. And I know him and he loves me, and I don't feel like he would cheat on me. But ever since he started these classes and hanging out with her, it's like he's turned into almost a different guy. You know.
Speaker 5: I just wonder if this is one of those situations where it's like April's not clearly seeing what boundaries are and is just kind of trying to make her way in, and maybe she is actually flirting with your man, like you read probably was right. I just I mean, what are the chances you think that your man actually would cross that line? And he probably feels good getting attention from somebody. I mean, jubile, doesn't it always feel good regardless if you're in a relationship. If somebody's crushing on you.
Speaker 3: I'm different with that. I don't like it. If they know I'm in a relationship, I don't like it.
Speaker 4: That's true. It's disrespectful. Okay.
Speaker 2: I could see that he didn't bothered him very much, you know, I mean honestly, like I was just like a wallpaper.
Speaker 4: I should say.
Speaker 3: I'm also very unaware if people are flirting with me too, So I wouldn't even probably know.
Speaker 4: Do you think that your man would know if somebody was flirting with him, Gwen.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Sometimes you doesn't know what I'm flirting with.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly. I'm the same way.
Speaker 3: So I've been in situations like that before, Like they're flirting with I'm like, what just having a conversation out taking my shirt off?
Speaker 4: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: The woman always know? Yeah?
Speaker 3: All right, Well we'll see if we can figure it out for you. You told us what grocery store you guys are rewards card members at. So we'll play a song, come back and then call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, one random reward card winner gets the free flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll see if he sends us to you, or to April, okay, or to somebody else.
Speaker 2: Okay, got it?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well play a song, come back, get your to Catch a Cheater next. Right in the middle of to Catch a Cheater, if you're just joining us, Gwinn is on the phone and she thinks that her husband of two years named John might be cheating. So in a second, we're going to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that they are rewards card members at and say that he's this month's lucky winner of thirty six long stimber red roses to be delivered to anybody that he wants. Will see if he sends him to Gwinn, his wife, or to somebody else. But before we do that, Gwinn, why don't you catch everybody up on your situation?
Speaker 2: Okay? So he started culinary school and he's really into it, and you know, he's just sort of become a different person, super focused on that, and you know, a little less absence from me and the marriage so to speak. And there's always a third dynamic. You know. Her name is April and she's killed and Arcie and she actually came over one night and they were cooking together, and they were super like communicative with each other, you know, almost physically to the point where I was like, this could be a problem for me. And then all of a sudden, he started getting these texts at all hours of the night, you know, NonStop, And when I asked him about it, he got super defensive and like was like, it's no big deal, It's just April, blah blah blah. And I just feel like he's a different guy and it's sort of suspect.
Speaker 4: Well, are you ready for us to call him? Yes, Okay, here we go.
Speaker 3: Hi, this is a Joba calling from I was looking for a rewards card remember named John.
Speaker 1: I guess this is see what can I do for John?
Speaker 3: Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling with some good news. Congratulations. Here this month's big winner.
Speaker 1: Okay, big winner of what?
Speaker 4: Oh? Every single month you might not know.
Speaker 3: Every single month, we choose one rewards card member at random to say thank you very much for shopping with us and thank you for being such a loyal customer by gifting you thirty six long, slim red roses to be delivered from our floral department to anywhere in the fifty United States and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want.
Speaker 1: That's great, Okay, So like, do I have to come in or like you?
Speaker 3: That is one option. The other options are if you know who you want to send them to. I can also take the information over the phone.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I absolutely know what I'm going to send them to.
Speaker 3: Oh great, I've got my form pull up here. First, I would need the first and last name of the person that you would like to send them to.
Speaker 1: It's going to be Gwen.
Speaker 3: And is there anything you would like to put on a card? Would you like to send a card with it?
Speaker 1: Well, so it's gone to my think.
Speaker 6: I often describe her to other people at the light of my life for a reason. You know, like she is, she's smart, she's beautiful, she's so supportive of me.
Speaker 4: You know what happened with me?
Speaker 3: I was I started taking the culinary school, and then I was this other girl in the class and her and I started getting hot and heavy.
Speaker 1: Oh year, Hey, I'm actually in culinary school right now.
Speaker 4: That's interesting, Opra.
Speaker 3: Name's not Ah, that's John.
Speaker 4: This is actually, this is actually the Jubi Show. It's a radio show. My name's Jubile.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Hi, I'm Nina.
Speaker 3: Hi, I'm Victoria, and your wife Gwynn is actually on the phone.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: We do a segment on the show called to Catch a Cheater. Wherever you think your significant other might be sleeping around, we can try to catch them.
Speaker 4: So that's what this is.
Speaker 6: What So you're calling me because do you think my wife is cheating?
Speaker 2: No? Actually, I was a little bit nervous because all of a sudden, you have this friend April. She comes over to the house. You're cozy, cozy all the time, and she sends you these texts like at weird hours of the night, and you get completely distracted and you're super focused on finishing school. And I just was a little bit nervous, to be quite honest.
Speaker 6: Oh, oh, sweetie, I'm so sorry. I feel real bad that you. I wish you'd come and talk to me about this before we got to it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've asked you about the text before, and I felt like you just kind of were annoyed and blew it off, you know. So, I mean, I just didn't know what to think, honestly, because we just haven't had much time for each other. And you're, like I said, super focused on school, which is great, but I don't want you to be super focused on April.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry if I came across as annoyed when you were asking me to the text messages. It's embarrassing to admit, but I didn't want you to feel disappointed in me because I've been frolling behind in class recently, and you know, like you've been so supportive about me, you know, getting my assignments done and doing this, and you know how much I love spending time in the kitchen. I just really didn't want you to feel disappointed. So I've been Yeah, I've been talking to April, but you know, she's been kind of like a big sister to me because she's been helping me out with assignments and she's been sending me like recipes and stuff like that, and you know, as much as I'm getting done in the class of my own, you.
Speaker 1: Know, she's been like a real lifeline.
Speaker 2: Right. Well, I couldn't be disappointed in you. I mean, I love you, but does April know that she's like a big sister.
Speaker 7: Well gay, so okay, I mean not to put her business out there, but like I'm pretty certain she has no interest in me.
Speaker 4: Gwyn thought that she was kind of flirting when she saw you guys hanging out.
Speaker 6: No, I mean, like she you know, we've been we're close, but like when you're in the kitchen, like you try to have as much fun as you can, you know, even though it's kind of like an intense environment, you know, so like you won't get playful.
Speaker 1: But like we never, at least for me, there's never been anything.
Speaker 4: There is John your wife, he was really worried.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I like again, I feel bad though, because I don't want her to worry about me or with any woman.
Speaker 2: Oh good, well it sort of changes everything. Knowing you know that April's preferences not men, because you know, they just say flirt, but it's not real flirting. So that makes me feel so much better. You know, it's it's or what's the what's the time I'm looking for? It's just it's not dangerous flirting, platonic. I'm sorry, I you know, just doubted you. But that's the text thing, you know too, like late at night and whatever, and you would just get so distracted.
Speaker 1: It just bothered me.
Speaker 6: So no, like I said, I can, I'll be more than happy to show you the text message.
Speaker 1: But they're all just recipes.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: She's really been to help me carry through.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's wrong, Yeah, goodness.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean, if anyone's a danger in the house, it would more likely be.
Speaker 1: You than me.
Speaker 2: Like she would be a danger because like the girl would come under her and not him.
Speaker 3: I thought he was saying she would more likely to cheat. I was like, that's right, I get it.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: It sounds like you guys are going to be just fine.
Speaker 2: I hope. So yeah, I'm sorry, honey. I love you again. I didn't mean to be you know, I just want to be that girl, but like I love you and I'm so.
Speaker 1: Now Yeah, I love you too.
Speaker 6: You know, like I was gonna when I thought this was hard, Flowers, I was gonna.
Speaker 1: Tell them the right that you're the spice of my life.
Speaker 6: And I mean that, you know, everything about you makes me a better person, make me cry.
Speaker 2: The jewbile shows to catch a cheater