Speaker 1: Transmitting this.
Speaker 2: What's up, everybody, Welcome to Wednesday Show Morning Studio. Tell me if you've ever seen anything like this happen because a mom and her kid the rest of the family, because there too. I feel like I give grace to kids who are screaming because I don't give a crap scream away kid, because that mom didn't want that kid to scream. It's not like the mom chose for the kid to scream. So I always feel bad for the parents if they're dealing with a kid who's crying. Maybe it's ether hurts. That's always what I think. I go to earache immediately. I'm like, that kid's probably got an earache. So this kid's probably like two little boy curly. Here, they're sitting at the table right next to us, and the kid goes, I don't want to eat this, and the mom looks at the kid right in the face and screams right by, screams top of our lives right back at him. Oh my goodness, I'm talking about screaming match. I start snickering because that's funny, and the dad looks over and it's like a little bit annoyed that I'm laughing, But a little bit embarrassed. But I'm not laughing because it's funny. It's just awkward because that kid, that kid went top of its lungs. I hate and no mom leaned up into him. Yeah, got I hate that. The restaurant. Yeah, like part of me was like respecting party was like, dang, I never seen anything like that before. What are your thoughts in that, amy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I've definitely.
Speaker 4: Screamed before in a public place like that.
Speaker 3: No, No, this was public in the privacy of my own moment, and then I've been able to run to my room and try to process before I go apologize. Uh, yeah, she probably hit she hit her limit.
Speaker 2: I feel like she had a long date and I was her who backstory? Yeah, Like I wasn't feeling good, had a long day. Kid's been cranky all day. Kids got an earache. It's always an ear a.
Speaker 3: Here's what I hope. I mean, I hope that, Yeah, that's there. We hit our rope, we hit the end of it, and then sometimes we match that energy. So I hope that that was the case and that that's not just a usual form of communication.
Speaker 2: Bro, I'm talking about you know, she outscreamed the screaming kid, because that's not.
Speaker 3: Typically how we would like to respond to as parents. But I do understand that it happens.
Speaker 2: I didn't feel like she was embarrassed.
Speaker 4: Really.
Speaker 2: I feel like the husband was embarrassed, But I feel like the mom was embarrassed because she just come back to her thing. That kid did this too. That kid goes, I don't want to eat this, and then mom goes, you will eat that.
Speaker 4: That kid went oh wow, okay.
Speaker 2: Like he was trying to diffuse the situation. And all or the husband was sitting right next to me, because it's all these tables are online, where one side of the table is a big bench, right, so everybody that's sitting at all the tables on that side are sitting on a big long bench and the other side are just tables and you're in a loose chair. And so that was like get eight top with a family. And I'm sitting right next to the husband, and so the kid screams. I don't really think much of it except oh man, it sucks with those parents. But when she screams, I can't help but look and laugh. I Mean, I've never seen aything like that before. And he and When I start to laugh, he just turns his head right on laughter, like y much start laughing. He turns his head like you're laughing at something that we don't think is funny. What am I supposed to do? What am I supposed to do? And so I do. I'm like, and then I kind of hold it. It's like if you're laughing at church. You don't want to laugh, but you can't help it. You're like, I'm like, and then that's when he's like, half apology, half annoyed. I don't feel like he wanted to be there in that situation. No, definitely, not ever seen thing like that before ever they had with your kids, ever had anything like, oh dude, you have to scream back, I have four kids, Like we've been at this for a while. Yes, you have to yell out and.
Speaker 5: Well, and like you said, you have a whole scenario like what to happen for me? What has happened is we've struggled with that before, where like he does not want to eat, and so if you dealt with that four times that day, guess what, I don't care where I'm at. If he yells like that, I'm gonna yell back at it. Usually it's me yelling, and my wife's like the one the husband in that scenario, being like, hey.
Speaker 2: We're in a public place, don't do that. But yeah, that's how it happens all the time. I never seen like this in my life.
Speaker 5: Sometimes you gotta get louder than them if you want, if you want to listen to you, if you want them, you want their attention, be.
Speaker 6: Louder than them.
Speaker 2: You have to embarrass. It is a point to embarrass them. Absolutely.
Speaker 4: Oh no, see I don't. I don't do that.
Speaker 3: My yelling is more just uncontrollable, like I don't know it's coming. It's not it's not premeditated at all. It's not like sort of like, well, this is how they're going to listen. It's like the yelling just would come out of me. And I haven't done it in a while, but there was there was a moment in the season, we'll call it, where I was screaming. And then we had a whole food thing with our son in particular, and the therapist then advised us, They're like, stop making a thing like if he doesn't want to eat, just be like fine, okay, you're not gonna eat, and then eventually like he will come back around. And so food used to get us really worked up, and I don't know what it is about food. But then once we started just being like, okay, fine, right, cool, you're not gonna be breakfast, shrunking lunchuk your dinner.
Speaker 4: Cool, great, neat.
Speaker 2: I just want to shut out that family shout out because you entertained me and make more ways than one.
Speaker 4: I went through the I was like, oh, I did all the emotions, so you know who you are.
Speaker 2: If you're out there right now and you're not alone, yeah, I've never seen it before life this level. So you might be alone, but in shout out and if.
Speaker 4: You're doing it frequently, seek help.
Speaker 2: It scared me. She was so intensive. It's like it was rollercoaster scream. You started eating your food.
Speaker 7: A question to be.
Speaker 2: Hello, Bobby Bones. My wife and I got married a few months ago and just moved to her hometown to start fresh. It's first time I've spent extended time around her family, and most of the time most of them are great, but her mom makes me really uncomfortable at times. She flirts and talks about my looks. It seems there are little touches that linger a little too long, even jokes like if I were twenty years younger. I'm trying to be respectful and not cause drama, but I don't want to keep pretending this isn't weird. Am I overreacting? How do I deal with this without making things worse? Signed trouble with mil.
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 2: So the real answer is you have to see something to your wife. That's the real answer. But I'm gonna go to Lunchbox, who claims to have the same problem.
Speaker 4: I know, lucky for this listener.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we have an expert. It's rare. It's like hand stars when you call your guy, Oh, you've got some ancient Renaissance memorabilia. I've got a guy. Well, I got a guy here who claims his mother in law also flirts with him. How do you do, Lunchbox? What do you recommend? Listen?
Speaker 8: Eventually your wife will notice it and you just have to tell her about Hey, do you see it like I And she'd be like, that's not really she's being nice to you. Your wife or your girlfriend, they are going to be in denial. My wife is always like, she's just being nice to you. But my mother in law gives me unnecessary rubs on the head. She like always likes to send text messages. Don't forget to say happy birthday to me today. It's like weird things where you can see her looking at you from across the room.
Speaker 2: If you like your chick enough, you're just gonna have to deal with it. Also, do nothing.
Speaker 6: Just suck it up.
Speaker 2: Just suck it up, and you just hope.
Speaker 8: That eventually the you know, interest is gonna fade or she never tries to act on it.
Speaker 6: That's what I do. I just every time we get.
Speaker 2: Together, I'm like, these hopeless I hope she doesn't.
Speaker 6: Try to kiss me today.
Speaker 3: What about just maybe not putting yourself in situations where you're alone.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Can't control that.
Speaker 6: You can't control it.
Speaker 8: I mean I can be sitting on a you know, the couch, and she'll walk behind the couch right her lap, rob him, and he's like, what are we doing?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I think she looks at you like as a child though, like her child. Oh, just like, don't forget to wish me a happy birthday. Don't you think a mom would.
Speaker 2: Wish a kid?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like they could send a note like that to their kid, Like, hey, it's your mom's birthday.
Speaker 2: This is what I would say. I would remember these specific things, not to lunch Block because I think he's full of crap, but to the emailer if she is saying stuff like hey, if I were twenty years younger, you need exact references to say to your wife. You can't be like I generally feel like that's being creepy because she's going to go like I generally feel you're being crazy. If you can exactly say quote what she's doing to you, then maybe eventually she can say something. It's nothing you can do right now.
Speaker 4: Great if he could record it, yeah, but then you're the.
Speaker 2: Guy trying to bug your mom exactly. You know you weren't a wire into dinner. You have to find a lot because you just got to be uncomfortable for a while and find specific reason so your wife believes you. So your wife can have that talk, because that ain't that I ain't talk for you to have with her. That's so uncomfortable.
Speaker 8: I don't know how you do it, Lunchbox, it's every time we get together, it's weird, it's awkward, and you always think, man, today could be the day.
Speaker 6: It is real awkward I.
Speaker 2: Mean she really tries for it. Yeah, yeah, got it. Okay, there it is, close it out here, go on the Bobby Bones show. Now if you are six six, I do feel like boots are illegal.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean I'm not wearing like a cowboy boot that.
Speaker 2: Has like a heel on it. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It's it's a deceiving six.
Speaker 6: Six my favorite thing meet and greets every every show. I get this one.
Speaker 1: You don't look this toll on Instagram? I don't know what that means. Does Instagram have Like it's like you're leaving a liquor store after you've robbed it and there's like a measuring tape on the wall. Like, what does Instagram really tell you?
Speaker 2: I think that means you don't put up enough pictures of you with normal sized people, because then we would know. Because when I didn't seventeen you in a while and walked in, I was like, God, dang, Like you're pretty buffed too, you hitting it pretty are? Yeah.
Speaker 1: In the last year and a half or so, been like digging into health and wellness a little bit. What does that mean a lot of things. I quit drinking last year. I got really into like longevity and things that kind of extend your life span. I just saw everything's kind of geared towards being around for my family as long as I can.
Speaker 2: Why'd you quit drinking?
Speaker 1: It started with how hard mornings with children were, and then it just I started like kind of digging into everybody knows it's poison, Like you know that it's poison, but you drink it because it's fun and you enjoy it or whatever.
Speaker 6: But started really digging into how bad it was for you.
Speaker 1: And then as I got older, like hangovers got real and kids got up early, and it just wasn't serving. It wasn't good for me, and it made my wife nervous that I was getting older and still kind of getting after it.
Speaker 6: And so it was an easy decision for family.
Speaker 2: How long did you guys date before you get married?
Speaker 1: We dated for almost six years, and then the first year that I lived here, we broke up.
Speaker 6: I wrote a bunch of songs about that.
Speaker 2: Did you move her here? And then you guys broke up?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: I moved here without her, thinking that if I decided this was the right place for me, she would come after. And then long distance just wasn't working in different places in our lives and broke up for two years and dated other people, and the first time we talked in two years, I just said, well, obviously this is still something, but I'm not interested in dating again. We've done that before. So you want to move here and get married and no family. Yeah, it was quick. I mean she was kind of on the way out in a relationship with somebody else. We like had to wait for her to end that relationship and then move here, and we were I mean we were married inside of a year and had a kid within inside a year after that.
Speaker 2: That's fast. However, the fact that you dated her for a long time and then it was just like hey, to me, that feels like respect more than anything. Like I respect you so much that I think when she get back together and I'm not gonna take around, like, if we're gonna get back together, I really want to be serious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And to be fair, she was the one that wasn't ready the first time, so I was really saying, you're going to respect me and not make me wonder where it's going this time. I'm five years older than Taylor at the time she was in college. I was, you know, twenty seven. She was twenty two whatever, So that was me saying, like, we know it didn't work because of timing, not because this doesn't work.
Speaker 6: This work.
Speaker 1: So now we're older and if we want to get back together, it's because we're doing the thing. And she agreed and we were married quick.
Speaker 2: How famous do you want to be?
Speaker 6: I don't like it.
Speaker 1: I'm lucky that I fly under the radar for the most part, and it's still too much for me. If I'm there to be the artist, then I'm good with all of it. But if I'm doing everyday stuff, I don't like that. It creeps in.
Speaker 2: So there's a level of fan that you cannot get to. Then if that's where you're most comfortable, because you can't be ubiquity. You can't be ubiquitous in culture and be able to float through without people knowing who you are.
Speaker 6: It depends on what your question actually is.
Speaker 2: Do I like it?
Speaker 6: Or am I willing to put up with it? Okay? Both? Do you like it? I don't.
Speaker 1: I only like it to a point and I only like it in its place. But I realize it doesn't work that way. I would like I would like to be.
Speaker 6: What was the question?
Speaker 1: Famous enough to not worry about my family being provided for. That's what you're looking for.
Speaker 2: But no, no, I'm not looking for us an answer. Your fame is associated with financial successibility, uh, being able to provide.
Speaker 1: I never ever cared about people knowing who I was or being famous going into this. I wanted to make music for a living because I didn't want to do something I hated to make money.
Speaker 2: To hear that full interview, search for the Bobby cast on iHeartRadio. The full interview is an hour long. It's time for the good news, Bobby. He I mean, Google, if you're supposed to suck venom out of snake bites still because Arkansas Keith always told me that. Okay, see if like you're supposed to or if that's just what we were told in the.
Speaker 3: Country, Okay, yeah, because I didn't grow up in the country, so I don't know.
Speaker 4: So I shall look it up.
Speaker 2: Because they what happens. You got these two teens and once seventeen one's eighteen, they go hiking and they're in North Carolina. One of them gets hit by rattlesnake or bit by rattlesnake, obviously, so the other one calls nine to one one, and the problem is they can't get him out of there, so for two hours he's with his buddy and National Guard has to chop her in. They have to airlift the kid who got bit by the ridle snake to Tennessee. He had to get multiple rounds of annivent him over a three day stay, and he credits nine to one one the first response all this because it is it is dramatic and helicopter all that, right, But I wonder if he just like sucked them the venom out.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, that's not recommended. This is a dangerous and ineffective practice often seen in movies, but it's not or out in the country.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but medical professionals say that sucking out venom can introduce or induce like an infection and cause more tissue damage, and studies show it removes very little, if any venom at all.
Speaker 4: So what you should do is, first, get the person away from the snake.
Speaker 2: Snake's already gone. Snake didn't bite you unless.
Speaker 4: I get scared tikes on second step, stay.
Speaker 2: Calm, that ain't happen to either guy.
Speaker 4: Then you need to call for medical help, emergency whatever.
Speaker 3: And while you're waiting for medical help. Wash the bite with soap and water and keep the bit in the air. Okay, well you can do this, keep the bitten area still and lower than the heart.
Speaker 4: That'll slow the spread of the venom. That's important info.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what about a tourniquet, Like, don't you do that? We're just hiking hiking anyway, Big shout out to these rescuers. We've got the helicopter there and saved the kid. He says, do not apply a tourney.
Speaker 4: So you're just giving them back and I want to declarify. Hey, what about the.
Speaker 2: Medical doctor that's with you one, I just have them. No, that's not there either. Don't use him. I need to car and can talk Keith and see what's up. Anyway, Big shout out to Zaying and Kevin, but again mostly the n C Heart because of the first responders that got there and saved the kid man days and days of anavenom in a hospital. You just hope you didn't black out, and you got to remember the helicopter ride because that'd be cool. That'd be cool. Yeah. ABC eleven with the story. That's what it's all about. That was telling me something. Good time for the Bobby feud. Ten country artists who are also actors. Amy Morgan and Eddie are playing LaunchBox Finish the Last Last Time, so he's not in Boo Amy. We're looking for top ten country artists who are also actors. We rolled the dice backstage. You won, so you go first, tim Ral show me Timmcral. Number three answer, go ahead, Kane Brown, Show me Kane Brown. I was surprised that was the second pick. But number seven answer, good job. Some recent acting role was including a movie about to come out. He just told us about it, all right.
Speaker 4: Laney Wilson, show me Laney.
Speaker 2: Lots of work on Yellowstone for sure. That's your number six answer.
Speaker 4: Kind of question right now, I mean, does one movie make you an actor?
Speaker 2: Ten country artists who are also actors?
Speaker 3: I mean pure country is legendary. Hmm okay, let's oh, let's go.
Speaker 4: Let's go with jelly Roll.
Speaker 2: Well, you do all the George straight talk and then you go with jelly Roll. He was in like fire Country, I know, but you totally set up George straight over and over, and then you went, let's go jelly Roll. Yeah, hear you. I showed me jelly Roll.
Speaker 4: Wow, I'm gonna get George Straight.
Speaker 2: You don't know that, Morgan over to you.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go with Reva.
Speaker 2: Show number one answer, Morgan, go ahead.
Speaker 4: I am also gonna go with George Straight.
Speaker 2: Show me George Straight.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Nice. Why did you throw your hand up in Victory? You would have been wrong there too.
Speaker 4: Well, that's why I.
Speaker 3: Didn't go with him, because I was like, one movie, I just feel.
Speaker 2: Like, you throw your hand up in victory?
Speaker 4: You know, I have others like I didn't know.
Speaker 3: I was talking about going with him, and then I did it, and then I was hoping somebody else would say him and get xed out.
Speaker 9: Eddie strategy, give me Dolly parton Dolly number two answer, and then you got to go Tray Satkins. He's in all those fire country movies.
Speaker 2: Well not fire country, that's what Amy said for Jelly Roll, but he isn't a lot of westerns. Show me Trace number nine answer, Wow, Wow, that's huge. Let's go Chesney. Chesney goes to the beach. I've never seen that one a Blockbusters in theaters and it goes straight to DVD. Show me Chesney goes. Okay, so round one's over. We do three rounds. Points are now doubled Amy. There are only four answers left. We're looking for top ten country artists who are also actors. Rebo was at one, Dolly was at two, Tim McGraw was at three, Landy Wilson was at six, Kane Brown was at seven, Trace Atkins was at nine points. Are doubled. You have sixteen points. You're in the league. Go ahead, Yeah, Luke Brian, show me Luke Bryant goes to the farm. Who hit it?
Speaker 1: This?
Speaker 6: That one?
Speaker 4: This?
Speaker 10: That one?
Speaker 3: Okay, Morgan, she was in this with her husband, hoping this count because it's a big TV show.
Speaker 4: Faith Hill, Oh good one, Morgan.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, she was in like nineteen forty seven, nineteen eighty three. That's right, Yes, it wasn't nineteen eighty three. I was borne. Yeah, they were wearing that was the eighties.
Speaker 4: It's good, is it?
Speaker 2: Show me Faith Hill? Eddie, you have eleven points, so you're in second place, but any of these will put you in the lead. Okay, Uh, he's older, but he's in a lot of older movies. Give me Willie Nelson, Show me Willie what your number ten answer worth? Twenty points? My gosh, Nelson, that is huge.
Speaker 6: Wow, that that pretty much slammed the door. Any good job?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, So so my next one's gonna be Johnny Cash show me man in Black?
Speaker 2: All right? Round three? Amy, you are down fifteen points, so really any of them? Five? Eight? Both ties? You eight went eight takes the lead. There's three up left, four, five and eight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't have anything. I had Johnny Cash and I don't even know what he was in.
Speaker 2: Johnny Cash goes to the prison or walk the line? Yeah, he's in that one Cash.
Speaker 4: I literally you know, I'm like, well, has Garth Brooks mean anything? Does acting in music videos count?
Speaker 2: Top ten country artists who are also actors? Three are left? Three three you say three, I say, I say, I say, wow, gorn.
Speaker 4: Three.
Speaker 2: You say there are three actor actor actor Thesbian's left.
Speaker 4: I say, so, I'll go with.
Speaker 2: I'll go with.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 2: Amy. You finished with sixteen points, Morgan, Yes, you can still win it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is tough though. All the ones that I'm coming up with, I don't know if they're going to make this list, but they have acted. Oh yeah, oh wow, I couldn't even think of.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised you didn't even pick yourself. Amy Holiday harmony artist. Though at least I have a guest.
Speaker 4: If I'm on that list, Like this game is Nolan Voyd. The games shouldn't count because.
Speaker 2: Its not real, Okay Morgan, go ahead, Charles Aston show me Chip Aston.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yes, yeah, I mean he's a massive actor, Eddie, I don't know massive.
Speaker 7: Yo.
Speaker 2: You had him too, I did have. Charles Uston ascribed him that, oh I got one. I go Beyonce. Let's go Beyonce. And she was an Austin power. That's funny. Everyone's like, that's funny, that's funny. No, that isn't correct, Eddie. You win thirty one points. Number four on the list was Billy Ray cyrus Well obvious, Number five Chris Christopherson and number eight Dwight yoakum.
Speaker 4: I like what did Dwight do?
Speaker 2: Lots of stuffs? Yeah, Google, I shall google. He was like me and sling lad right, google it right? All right, Eddie is the winner of congratulations. All right, here's a voicemail.
Speaker 7: We were in.
Speaker 11: Disneyland last week and something came up that I wanted your opinion on. So we were going in one of the rhymes and we had paid for what they call the lightning lane, which like gets you in the faster line. I hear behind my husband, and I I hear a kid, go, hey, watch this. Four teenagers jump out of the regular line and into the what they call a lightning lane, even though they had not purchased that service.
Speaker 10: So I was just wondering what.
Speaker 11: Would you do if you were in that same line jumping position.
Speaker 2: I understand your frustration. They're idiot kids, and if they weren't jumping me in every line, I'm probably just gonna let them be idiot kids and get caught by whomever does the catching or not caught. I can understand if someone cuts in line where all things are equal, I'm really upset, but idiot kids jumping that doesn't upset me much because I was also an idiot kid. I didn't do much cheating like this, but I was also an idiot kid, so I'm probably not gonna scream and tattle. I can understand the disappointment if they did a second time in a different line, I'm yelling something, cutters, hey, one time, let idiot kids be idiot kids.
Speaker 4: Your thoughts, Oh yeah, I'm not saying anything. Not a dang thing.
Speaker 2: Why though, retaliation there was a basketball thing. You want talking about the basketball games referee.
Speaker 4: I was worried for other parents.
Speaker 3: I'm worried for how sometimes parents behave at basketball games with their kids. Like these parents were yelling at the ref and I was thinking, Okay, the ref may retaliate on them.
Speaker 4: That could be it. Or if I'm a.
Speaker 3: Ref, do I want to make certain calls because the parents might retaliate on me in the parking lot or fans like say, it's.
Speaker 2: Not well, that does happen occasionally.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I was thinking, like, people take this club basketball stuff really seriously. And then I mean you had parents on one team yelling at parents from the other team because they'd be in the stands and something would happen, and then the parents would be.
Speaker 4: Like, oh, come on, ref, what are you talking about? He clearly did this.
Speaker 3: And then the parents are the team he didn't do that, your kid did that, And I'm like thinking, oh my gosh, oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: I'm in between these.
Speaker 3: Parents where I'm thinking, why are they doing this? Do they want to cause a thing?
Speaker 4: Like just watch, just watch the game.
Speaker 2: I think for the most part, the parents fight. Ye if I were rating in order, parents fight first parents wait on ref. Second, ref almost never waits for parents trying to get out of here right right right?
Speaker 3: I would think more so if I if I was the ref, I would be nervous.
Speaker 2: I've been with the refs at college basketball games where they have like a secret quick way to get right into a specific room and like an out plan to get out of the building. Yes, that's exactly on the wig. Now, Yes, I think you think about retaliation too much. Do you talk about that with your therapist? You always Because we had a story last week about an uber eats or a door down deliberty driver and I almost hated it being brought up because it triggers amy or they didn't get the tip they wanted so they went back the next day. Do you guys remember the story.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why I always tipped.
Speaker 3: Well that's why, Well, I mean, I want people to get what they deserve, but also like I don't need you to retaliate on me.
Speaker 11: I need to know.
Speaker 4: I don't know that's a good point. I do worry about it a lot, and I have never brought it up in therapy.
Speaker 2: So she watches right like you think it's a podcast and television. Yeah, don't you watch all those like murder shows. I don't think you're really a murderer murder.
Speaker 3: I watch true crime stuff, but it's not really retaliation, like people just snap.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe you should stop watching that. That may be part of the problem. You know what we're gonna do too. It's gonna take a minute, probably in an hour or so. Amy thinks she's being tracked on her car. Do you guys know this? By the way, Okay, say nothing because this is perfectly into it. Because she's so paranoid that everything she thinks someone put a tracker on her car.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, you're hearing better be ready to fuss up.
Speaker 2: Oh you think one of us?
Speaker 4: You why would we track?
Speaker 2: We don't here where you go? I don't I don't want you to be hurt, but we're not like interested after you leave here.
Speaker 3: But I need some fine, if it's not somebody from this room, they need to go out to my car and look at what I'm looking at.
Speaker 2: So I don't want to say just lunchbox out because he'll come up. He'll scare her. I think Scuba and Lunchbox go out together, and I want them to look at Amy's tracker on her car that she found that she did not put on there what she thinks is a track. We'll do it. We'll do it. Give us like forty five minutes or so, we'll go out to the garage. Okay, I saw on your Instagram story your son was running on the treadmill training.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's got a summer workout.
Speaker 2: The weird thing about summer here is that it rains all time. I think it's rain more the summer than any other summer in the history of my life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was literally walking outside to do his run and he looked up and he called me, and he was like, the sky is turning black. I said, go ahead, turn around, come home, and let's run on the treadmill. And sure enough, right when he got in and started pouring.
Speaker 2: Weird weird huh. Like their great days are awesome because they're not as hot, and so it's like, take advantage of it outside. But I don't know where lot, wherever you live, it may not be as bad, but it's been crazy weather. And I listen, I love summer. Weather's great when it's great, barbecues, playing golf, whatever the case is. But things getting so expensive it's harder to enjoy summer. So Sam's Club is making summer even better. If you're a Sam's Club member, they have locked in summer value, and so it's kind of a no brainer to join. So locked in summer value until July twenty second, prices are held on over one thousand items from paper plates to trash bag, sunscreen to ice cream, even apple pie. You go sign up for a membership now and join Sam's Club today at Sam's Club dot com slash join for prices held on summer favorites until July twenty second. Join today at Sam's Club dot com slash to join. You might also while you're there to seat the next lunchbox. You could working at Sam's.
Speaker 8: Someone out there getting the cars. You could think, Man, that guy could turn into a radio host one day.
Speaker 2: I don't think they're gonna be any radio hosts one day. I think they'll mostly be podcast hosts and YouTube hosts. But yeah, I feel you whatever.
Speaker 8: I mean, that's where you get your start, You get your work ethic from, you know, pulling those carts in every single day.
Speaker 6: What club were you?
Speaker 8: Sam's Club sixty four fifty three. That's where I started and then I ended my career at sixty four to sixteen, rest in peace, not the store. Yeah, sixty four sixteen is no longer there.
Speaker 2: They find a bigger building. They did to expand.
Speaker 6: I think so.
Speaker 8: I maybe the hill was too big. The cart guys were not in shape. They couldn't get the carts up, but they moved locations anyway. Join SAMs Club SAMs club dot com slash Join. We're gonna talk about speaking as Summer and all the concerts that are happening. We're gonna talk about why artists canceled tours. There's one specific that we're going to talk about and we'll do that next.
Speaker 2: Lunchbox. What's up?
Speaker 8: I just want to know if you can tell me why artists canceled tours because I don't know how. On Instagram it sent this to me, but I saw Hardy had put a statement upset. I have decided to cancel the European leg of the Jim Bob Tour. It wasn't an easy decision, but I had to make for my my band crew, in my family. Please know that I love you all and I will be back as soon as I can. And I'm just like, why do you cancel a tour because a lot of planning goes into that, Like it's not like they just plant it overnight and it's just like all right.
Speaker 6: Here we go.
Speaker 8: That takes like a year to play. And so why don't you Are they sick? Are they fighting? Do they hate each other?
Speaker 2: Well, the band doesn't matter because he's his own guy. If there's somebody hates in the band and just fires them, Hardy doesn't have like a band everybody knows. So no, that answer is no. There are like three reasons and then like a hundred that we may have no idea. Number one is tickets don't sell. So that was happening a lot after COVID when tickets wouldn't sell. They would go like due to COVID, we got to cancel, when really tickets just weren't selling. I don't know that that's the case here, but that's probably the number one reason. Number two is he could be sick, not like the flu, like he could have something that's chronic. He could his family, his wife could be sick. It could be something that he feels like he can't go overseas because it's not healthy for either someone he loves or to be that far away. Which it would take a long time to.
Speaker 6: Get back to.
Speaker 3: Or when I saw that, that's immediately where my brain went. Of course I have no idea what's going on, but my brain went to that. I'm like, oh, man, he must have something he's got attend to.
Speaker 2: Mine went to they couldn't sell tickets. Oh, mine always goes to that. It's not even him. It's like, especially in Europe where country music isn't as big, and they have festivals there and they've been promoting and it's gotten bigger. But a lot of my friends that tour in Europe and they're big stars here, they get over there and they're playing much smaller venues because there aren't the ways to get the music like here here you have like radio stessions to play there, they only have country on radio. You got to find it or have it served to you in a streaming platform.
Speaker 8: How do you decide, like, hey, you know what, it's time to go to Europe. You want to expand your base, and so you just take a chance. Yeah, but you kind of know based on who's streaming and who's buying stuff, you have a decent idea.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I just saw that and I was like, man, I don't know why people cancel, but that sucks.
Speaker 2: And the fact that he canceled a whole tour. How many dates was?
Speaker 6: What was that tour? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I would guess if it's in Europe eight eight to twelve. Yeah, that's a tough decision. But no, you can't sell tickets. It's an easy decision. But on that post, I'm not even saying he couldn't sell tickets. I'm saying if you can't sell tickets, you cancel a whole tour. If somebody's sick, you cancel a whole tour. If you're sick, you cancel the whole tour. You can even have like Justin Bieber canceled a tour for mental you have a mental issues to cancel like that. That counts as ill as personal day. Yes, first he was. I think that's the Is that the answer you're looking for? Yeah, I just want I just never see. I don't pay attention to people can sling chores in European shows. So I would bet he's either sick, somebody's sick in his family, or he didn't sell enough tickets and enough venues to travel all the way over there and incur all the costs that it takes to tour in a foreign country. Are there fees like human tarifs? Ye?
Speaker 5: That, but like say you have to book these venues right and then you tell them like, hey, I'm not coming anymore.
Speaker 2: It's not really how that works. A promoter takes on that bill, got it for the most part, and they pay you. But if you're not selling ticket, I don't know, there's not selling tickets. I would just say if I saw that, generally, I would think the person wasn't selling enough tickets. If they're canceling a whole tour, if they cancel a show or too sick, or maybe the individual show wasn't selling that great. But with Hardy, I tend to believe he's probably selling tickets because he's one of the bigger acts right now. That's why.
Speaker 6: Okay, thank you for answering.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 8: I feel like I can go out and tell the world. Like when someone asked me, hey, why do they cancels? Well, let me tell you guys here, what would you say? Number one answer, well, usually they're not selling tickets. Okay, yeah, And then number two, if you're thinking about it, they're either sick, someone close to them is sick and they can't be that far away and they need to be at home recuperating. Okay, what's number three? Human tariffs? Oh, human tariffs.
Speaker 2: Always always blame everything on the tariff. I forgot number three already, but yeah, human tariffs.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 2: It's time for the good news.
Speaker 4: How much?
Speaker 8: Three engineering students at LSU had to come up with a project called the Capstone Project in order to graduate, like what can we do not just to graduate, but to make a difference in the world. And they're like, well, there's kids that get left in the car in the summer and unfortunately they die because.
Speaker 2: They forget that they're in there.
Speaker 8: Well, they put sensors on car seats that way, if the caregiver gets too far away, it sounds an alarm boop and sends the signal to a keyfob says, hey, you forgot your kid.
Speaker 4: I mean I'd probably forget the key fob.
Speaker 2: Tell me something good. I didn't want to say that. You put on your keychain. Yeah, okay, that's part of your keys. And then what happens is when you put the kid in that pressure turns the keyfob on. I'm making I'm assuming because I would think that too, like I would forget.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's a weight and pressure thing. And then there's a distance measure. If you're too far away, it'll send the signal.
Speaker 6: That's good.
Speaker 2: You ever forgot your getting back of the car?
Speaker 3: I mean no, I I became a mom that they were seven and eleven when they became my children, so they could exit the vehicle on.
Speaker 2: Their own eddie unfortunately.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, in summerh nah, it was like fall and it was my house and the pest control guy had to tell me, hey, you know, your kid's still in the car outside, but literally just five minutes. I was inside the house for five minutes. Oh yeah, I forgot about him.
Speaker 2: Let me go get If it was summer, though, you'd probably be more vigilant, for sure would not have left. I don't know. It's like four. Yeah, he's sleeping.
Speaker 4: Wanted to get that's in that My sister has had that happened too. I mean they fall asleep and they're so quiet.
Speaker 3: And then when you have multiple other like my sister has four kids too, it's like everybody just kind of yeah, everyone else.
Speaker 2: Was in the house, my friends, I forgot, I forgot them. Okay, that's what it's all about.
Speaker 6: Good story.
Speaker 2: That was telling me something good. Wake up, wake up in the morning and it's turning the radio and the Dodgers. He's on time and ready in his lunchbox. More game too to Steve read out.
Speaker 4: It's trying to put you through bog he's riding his wigs.
Speaker 2: Next bit, the Bobby's on the box, so you know what this is the Bobby ball. No time for the morning, Corny. The morning, Corny.
Speaker 4: What kind of car would Jesus drive?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Think about this for a little bit. Roll a crucis water to wine a holy car. And no, that's too easy. This isn't I remember're thinking about I know, I just I know. I'm just thinking about it. Warming up and brain cross what a Crossler? That's good? A Crossler, Crossler, Dodgey Braham.
Speaker 4: I mean you're yeah, but but it's more how you would say it. But it's just the emphasis. Christler Chrystler.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh no, easier. Yeah, I was wrong, So Crossler not the same.
Speaker 6: I missed it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but Chrysler Chrystler. Yeah, Chrysler.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good. Yeah, that was the morning Corny. We got crazy deals. That is Jesus Chrysler Gem lunchboxes in the parking garage. Amy thinks her car could possibly have a tracker on it.
Speaker 4: There is something on my car, and you didn't put it there. I did not put it there.
Speaker 2: We're not telling.
Speaker 4: Lunchbox what it is, though, I think he'll he should come across it.
Speaker 3: Like to me, it's like, is it one of those things where they try to hide and plain sight?
Speaker 2: Lunchbox. Amy has an SUV. You're looking at her car right now. What do you see?
Speaker 7: I am gonna say, I am impressed. Amy is in the lines, perfectly parked.
Speaker 4: It's not that hard.
Speaker 7: No, it's hard for you. And there are no dents in her car that I see.
Speaker 2: Okay, I see some bird poop, Like, take your hand and run it over the car and see if there's any sort of Do you want me to give him hot cold direction or no, let's just give him a second.
Speaker 7: No, no, don't give me hot, give me And it's dark in here in this parking garage. Perfect creeping up on women?
Speaker 2: Is that what you like to do?
Speaker 7: I do like to jump out and say boo.
Speaker 2: It's kind of fun to seem.
Speaker 7: Oh man, this is amazing.
Speaker 2: I see a muffler.
Speaker 7: Yah, I see a handprint, handprint.
Speaker 2: Any sort of track or anything.
Speaker 6: The door is locked.
Speaker 2: Oh oh oh do you see it? Do you see right what part of the car? It's on the headlight. Yes, it's on the headlight.
Speaker 7: It's like a sticker, like a weird sticker.
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 7: That's Amy's parking garage. That's that's how she gets in the parking ground.
Speaker 4: I didn't put that there.
Speaker 2: Another car.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't put that there. Who put that there?
Speaker 2: I didn't know.
Speaker 7: That is the that it has the sensor to let the gate up when you pull in the parking.
Speaker 2: You have a parking sticker on your car.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 2: I didn't thank you to being tracked by you.
Speaker 4: No, Bobby, I did not put that sticker on my car.
Speaker 2: Are you sure I know who did?
Speaker 7: I bet your security put it on your car because they're tired of coming.
Speaker 6: Down and letting you be in.
Speaker 12: No.
Speaker 3: I didn't just find that's happened like twice.
Speaker 2: Whit security had to come let you in the in the parking like twice. Oh that's for sure. Okay, you're not being tracked, Bobby.
Speaker 4: When I pull up to the gates, they don't just open.
Speaker 2: That's why I have a key flop.
Speaker 4: I have a key fop and I.
Speaker 2: Just put it on that.
Speaker 7: Well, here's the problem.
Speaker 2: You put it.
Speaker 7: You didn't put it. It's on there, but you put it on the wrong side. The sensors on the left side.
Speaker 6: You have it on the right side.
Speaker 4: But you're not hearing me. I didn't put it on my car.
Speaker 2: No, they put it on your car.
Speaker 3: You can't just put stickers on people's cars.
Speaker 2: Well you shouldn't just have to call the security to let you into the building twice?
Speaker 4: No, twice in months and months.
Speaker 2: That's great work.
Speaker 7: That's why it doesn't work is it's on the wrong side.
Speaker 2: Guys, this is amazing. Well, Amy didn't put it on there.
Speaker 3: There, so now we can just put stickers on people's car that have sensors on it.
Speaker 2: I don't think anyone's saying that you can just do that, but we can understand why they.
Speaker 4: Would put that.
Speaker 3: Does anybody want to say if they put it on my car.
Speaker 2: Or not, why would we Why would we do that? We didn't have no interest?
Speaker 4: Are all implying it would be tim are security?
Speaker 2: Now head a security? No, I'm applying price from the building.
Speaker 3: Who from the building would just put a sticker on my car that has a sensor.
Speaker 4: On it, that's my point.
Speaker 3: And it doesn't open, So could that be a a tracker that looks like the sensors?
Speaker 2: So now you think it's a tracker that looks like I don't think you're two paranoid, Okay, But.
Speaker 3: Bobby, you you're telling me if you walked out of your car and all of a sudden, I have not noticed this sticker before, and then suddenly I see it, and you notice someone stuck a sticker on your car without your knowledge.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't be a little weirded out.
Speaker 2: Well, I would go, why is there a sticker there? And then I don't think.
Speaker 7: There's a tracking device? You wanted to ask this lady walking by, if she thinks it's a tracking device on your car, why not give it her up? Good? Sure, ma'am. Will you tell me if you think there's a tracking device?
Speaker 2: Bar? She doesn't.
Speaker 7: Oh, she doesn't know what a tracking device looks like, so she doesn't think.
Speaker 2: So I think somebody got irritated. What happened to let you in the bin?
Speaker 3: No, no, Bobby, I haven't needed to be let in niney times. That's if I forget my keyfob.
Speaker 2: That's twice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I need my keyfob.
Speaker 3: I could get in the building like the door like they would have to come let me. That's happened so a few times, I swear too. I don't think anybody's annoyed by that. And then nobody in the building would know that I called him tim report.
Speaker 2: I mean, let me let me check something.
Speaker 7: Let me check something. If it does feel like it is glued on there, I can't really peel it off.
Speaker 4: It's not right.
Speaker 5: Maybe whoever was tired of letting her in was like, I'm gonna glue this thing.
Speaker 2: No what maybe like she can't get in the building. How do we know she can stick a stick or so they glued it on there.
Speaker 3: Y'all are missing the you'lla getting distracted. Maybe I needed help twice to get in the building.
Speaker 4: That has nothing to do with this.
Speaker 3: Don't miss the main plot, which is that somebody stuck something on my car without my knowledge that has a chip in.
Speaker 7: It, and I really think it is the sensor to let the garage door up because it.
Speaker 6: Looks like the thing.
Speaker 4: But right, well, now we need to know who put it on my car. That is the mystery.
Speaker 7: I took a picture and Mike should have a picture in his phone so he could pass it around the room. You guys can vote, but I don't exactly like the thing.
Speaker 5: So Amy, what's your best guess? Why would someone want to put that that doesn't look like to stick Oh.
Speaker 4: It doesn't not really, thanks guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now you it's more like a track and st are you serious? I never I don't know track and stickers. I just said that.
Speaker 4: But does it look like it's the strippy thing to you? Bobby?
Speaker 2: Oh that is a strippy thing. Oh yeah, that's it.
Speaker 4: Well, the who put it on my car? Which gate?
Speaker 2: It's not for this building. You're being tracked. Maybe that's I think that's what it is, like it's something to allow you acting. But Amy's being tracked.
Speaker 4: Okay, thank you. Round and round we went through all of this.
Speaker 7: I got a question.
Speaker 8: Have you had your car worked on it?
Speaker 11: All?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I mean when, well when that when they said that a road a rodent was eating under my hood and I had rodent activity.
Speaker 7: Okay, because I'm thinking maybe when you took it in, maybe they put that on there and that's how they can.
Speaker 8: Skin it and tell you where in.
Speaker 7: The system it is, like along the way and they forgot to take it off when you got out.
Speaker 3: Have you'all ever taken your car in and had this kind of sticker foot in your car where it is like.
Speaker 2: I don't think she'd being tracked. But let's just peel the sticker off. It's glued. Dude, you can't. He can't razor blade. He's trying to peel it off and he can't.
Speaker 4: Maybe we need to get some gooby gune.
Speaker 6: Do you care if we But I.
Speaker 7: Don't have an and I don't have a fingernail, so I don't really well before we.
Speaker 3: Remove it, can we also just internally figure out who put it on my car?
Speaker 2: They could be like a car dealership, though not somebody here in the building. I don't vomit.
Speaker 4: Sounds like I'm.
Speaker 3: Gonna vomit, But I just feel like this is very bizarre activity.
Speaker 2: But do you think the activity though, could be a bit in your head since you think you're always having a retaliation, since you always are scared of things happening to you, Do you think a bit that paranoia could be creeping in?
Speaker 3: Yeah, But if that's part of my filter and you know that for me, then I want you to I want y'all to want to help me, Like y'all.
Speaker 4: Just want to be like, oh, this makes sense.
Speaker 3: Somebody put that on your car, and I'm like, but but if that's if this happened to you, I'd be like, well, let's find out who.
Speaker 6: On there is he here? No down here with me.
Speaker 2: I'll ask him if people thought on our car.
Speaker 7: He said no, and we are. We have three people have attempted to take it off and.
Speaker 2: It is non removable.
Speaker 13: Now that secret thing should be removables being tracked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you might be okay anyway, have a good damy. We're gonna play. There's nothing else to do right now. We'll just try to figure it out. Okay, like what there's nothing that we canna do on the air.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, maybe somebody teching would know what to do if.
Speaker 2: There's gonna be techy out there. A scam alert first off, in the New York Posts, the FBI is issuing warnings to one hundred and fifty million iPhone users. Delete this text as soon as you get it. Oh oh, so the FBI is saying that, So they're posing as the Department of Motor Vehicles. I think I got that one. You did, let me see it because I just grabbed my phone too, because I got a weird one. I think I brought it up to you guys, didn't I send you that link? Is that the one that got our email kicked out?
Speaker 7: The one?
Speaker 2: The message looks legit, telling people if they don't pay an unpaid toll or fine we've all had the toll one that they may be subjected to having their driving privileges revoked. The text includes a link and instructs people to reply to the message, but officials warned that it's someone trying to steal your data and urge users not to click the link, but delete the text because those kinds of texts can put malwur on your phone if you accidentally even click it, Like if it's in there and you click it, you could be clicking into an automatic download onto your phone.
Speaker 4: Okay, I got one just recently, the same ass.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's the same as Eddie's, but it's from the Tennessee Department of Vehicles.
Speaker 2: Really, that's it, and it's a final notice from the Tennessee Department Vehicles. It's from someone posing as the Tennessee Department. Right, but that's the text though, Yah yeah, yeah yeah, but I think everybody probably has. Here's my final notice thing. I was six dollars nine cents. Boy, they get us with that little number two where it's like, oh I can pay this. Wait you got one too? Yeah, so is yours from like a weird website. It's from like olkan whacking seven to twenty at outlook dot com. I'm seven to six.
Speaker 3: Mine's from plus sixty three nine one.
Speaker 2: Yours is real. Click the link.
Speaker 11: Scam.
Speaker 2: Yours is real.
Speaker 3: Well, so if I didn't complete payment by today, then they're going to take some action.
Speaker 2: What we're done, what we're going to jail. What's smart about this is the number is so low. It's six dollars, so someone could see it and go, well, it's only six dollars, so let me pay it. It's not worth the risk of going to jail. But then once you click it, boom, they got you. Delete that one. Okay, just delete it. That's the first one. Delete that one. So scam alert number two. Google is strongly encouraging millions of users to change their Gmail passwords asap. What Google has revealed that sixty one percent of US consumers have been targeted by email attacks, prompting a serious warning all Gmail users need to change their passwords immediately. But switch from passwords to pass keys. Huh do you know the difference? No, yes, you do, You just don't know. You know the difference because you do.
Speaker 7: So.
Speaker 2: Password is when you make up yourself a past key.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know that long one. Well, no, I'll ever remember that.
Speaker 2: How do you remember it?
Speaker 4: Will you put it in last pass or you put it in your phone?
Speaker 2: Your your iPhone remembers it, which is on a cloud, which your computer remembers it, which someone can hack? Right, what if that gets hacked? They don't. Your iPhone is not going to get hacked unless you click that Department of Motor Vehicles whenever.
Speaker 3: I just got a notification from LifeLock that Russia hacked AT and.
Speaker 2: T and then they thought about it, not your iPhone. Apple does a really great job at keeping iPhones and their computers from getting hacked.
Speaker 3: Oh but I thought I was unless AT and T Verizon it's on my phone anyway.
Speaker 2: I'm just telling you what they say. Okay, So do we need to change our Google pass words? Now right this segment.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I just sent myself a note to do it, but.
Speaker 2: As yours, like Eddy sixty nine, like something like that's so easy from ten years ago, it's not complicated. No, yeah, I'd probably go to pass key.
Speaker 7: What is it?
Speaker 4: Bobby?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not telling you guys my fast why you hat?
Speaker 13: I love Bobby, probably capital B I love Bobby's probably said.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, I'd give them my mom. Yeah no, I said hey, yeah you No, I made a noise. Not I don't say that.
Speaker 2: You said he oh yeah, I would give you my Hey. I didn't say.
Speaker 4: I didn't say you can say a g L L. I don't. I don't say when have you ever heard me say hell yeah? I guess ever, like if I it is going to be strategic, and it's probably the word because that one feels the best, and I would never do it on the radio.
Speaker 2: Past he can also be like your fingerprint, your face past keys. It can be a biometric authentication tool finger print scanner, face I D the automatic password it keeps there's all this, okay, okay, change that today.
Speaker 6: I wish I had that on my Twitter.
Speaker 2: Man, you still don't have your Twitter.
Speaker 6: Dam No, it's all over. It's history and I'm coming back.
Speaker 2: You would have had pass though they would have never got it. Twitter sucks anyway though, now yeah, Twitter's device. Twitter sucks. Let's do one more. Play me that voicemail Ray, Hey.
Speaker 11: Bobby and friends, I'm leading a gap morning studio.
Speaker 4: I have a scam aler from a text Netflix.
Speaker 11: Did you request to update the Netflix household for your account?
Speaker 7: Question mark tap to confirm this was you, and then there was a link. According to the AI overview, this number is a scam.
Speaker 4: Thanks for all you do.
Speaker 2: Bye, thank you for that. And just a reminder as we do this segment, if you ever wonder if it's real or not, go up to the email that it's sent from, click into it and see what that email address is. And if it's not from at Netflix dot com, it's a scam.
Speaker 6: And no click on links.
Speaker 2: And as ours Amy would say, Bobby Bone show sorry up today.
Speaker 8: This story comes to us from Oregon. A forty year old man with scrolling Facebook marketplace. When he sees an ATV for sale, He's like, oh my gosh, I want it. He messages guy says, hey, man, I don't have the five thousand dollars for that ATV, but I have an illegal submachine gun. I'll trade you for it.
Speaker 2: That is pray it sounds fair. Throw that out there. Yeah, yeah, fair if you want it fair. But wow, okay, and he.
Speaker 8: Said, here's a video to prove it works.
Speaker 6: Just don't tell anybody.
Speaker 2: And he knows just got really well right it never met him more exactly.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And so the guy's like, oh my gosh, contact police. They set up a meeting to trade the gun for the ATV, and the forty year old got arrested a little bit.
Speaker 2: Is that guy snitch?
Speaker 5: Yes, yea, because the guy was just lead for a fair trade. Man, I got a gun, you got an ATV.
Speaker 2: Let's trade it. And he said, don't tell anybody it was legal. It's like, yeah, but eighteen percent sniche.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Now he knows exactly who you are, see, am.
Speaker 2: He's always worried about retaliation. Yes, okay, I'm lunchbrogs.
Speaker 6: That's your bonehead story.
Speaker 7: Of the day.
Speaker 2: Here's a boy smailed Shannon in Kansas.
Speaker 12: I am a loyal podcast listener. I also happen to be a listener of twenty five whistles, so I have a question for Eddie involving his son and the concert that he wasn't sure if he was allowed to go to or not with his friends because his son is seventeen, and Eddie said he wants his kids gone at eighteen. So I just think it's awfully ironic that he wanted his seventeen year old son go to a concert with his friend, but he wants them to out of the house at eighteen. And I was curious what Eddie had to say about that.
Speaker 2: Seems like quite the jump. I have control over you now. You must have to told of yourself fully thoughts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, simple, very simple. He's under our roof, so we have the rules, and the rules have to be whatever we decide. Once he's eighteen, hey man, good luck. Hopefully we shot you everything you needed.
Speaker 2: To know, and you haven't. You just what do you move? And you haven't taught him everything he needs to know. Otherwise you would have taught him how to handle himself in a situation when he's seventeen to be around friends in a public place.
Speaker 5: No, So when he's like eighteen or nineteen and he's like, oh, my friends wanted me to go to a concert, you know, Dad, and Mom were kind of like hesitant, so let me be on the lookout while I'm out here.
Speaker 2: That never happened once with a kid ever in the history of their life.
Speaker 11: Ever.
Speaker 2: She brings up a good point, like, you want to control, be so controlled, control until seventeen years, three hundred and sixty four days, and then at eighteen you're like, get out of the house with no experience and no exposure. Some people say a year is a lot of experience. No, you're just like one second from seventeen fifty nine to eighteen, I think that what we're doing is right.
Speaker 5: And whenever he what do you call when he jumps the nest or fly and flies on his own, he's going to be thinking about all that stuff that we warned him about or we're concerned about that.
Speaker 2: He's going to do everything you didn't let him do. But you're also if you were kicking him out at eighteen, but he's going to be live with you until he's twenty thirty. Hopefully he goes to college. So that okay, But you go to college and also live with your parents.
Speaker 5: You did no, no, no, away from here, and I don't I don't want him to go to college, right down the road of your thoughts.
Speaker 4: I yeah, Eddie's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Should just let me say that like that?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, give me the voicemail from Kim.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 10: Bobby just wanted to update you on some shoes I won. I feel bad because I won them for my nephew and they did not fit him. So I wanted to confess that I ended up giving him to a kid in the foster care system. He's graduating and he loves red, so it's going to a good home. I think they're going somewhere a little bit better. So you're still making impacts even when you don't know it. Have a good one, by.
Speaker 2: Thanks for sharing that. But I need the shoes back then. That was the rule. We're not intended for that. You go to that kid and you get them back you promised us. Now that's awesome. Thank you for the update, and thank you to everybody who listened to the show today. We'll see you tomorrow by everybody. The Bobby Bones Show theme song written, produced and sang by read Yarberry. You can find his instagram at read Yarberry. Scuba Steve executive producer, Ray Mundo, Head of Production. I'm Bobby Bones. My Instagram is mister Bobby Bones. Thank you for listening to the podcast.