Speaker 1: The volume. What's up everybody? Hope, everybody having a good day. Welcome to the Bubble Duve Show. You know how we rock and roll over here sunny day, No it was, it was storming in yesterday, but the day the sun. You gotta you gotta feel good, man, that you're alive, that you are breathing. You hit the light button, you normalna b yesterday. You know, if you're watching this show right now, you know I'm fingna be on some bs. You just gotta know it. Nope, hit the light, buddeon, hit the subscribe button, and when you do, make sure you keep your notifications turned on because you never know when we're gonna go live over here on the Bubble Dub Show, or you never know when we gonna drop. But you got to know I'm on straight up bullshit today and we're starting to show out with the Michaels. Michael said, okay, c amc Wing's then didn don't Michael told y'all y'all didn't wanna listen to me? Come on, done, y'all Beat the pelicans, you mean the stuffed pelicans. That's what we beat last night. Look through the point fifteen assists that's letting me know right now that that that Dick Gregory died is murky. Make Dick Gregory rest in peace, mayam rest in peace. But the Dick Gregory die is working on Luca Dodgeon right now. He cannag it two or three years to Lebron James basketball career. Now, y'all, ass is crying, and I don't want to hear it, because if you crying, what the baby gonna do? We're gonna talk about it today on this show. Y'all. It's the Pelicans. I don't give a damn who it is. Dee Lakers in twenty twenty five is handing in business. It's the Pelicans. Well, let's talk about it. Ruin didn't play, Ain'd didn't play, We had two stars out and we're still handling business. I thought Hayes, I thought Hayes with Kevin Gordon there, tell me I'm mine. I thought Hayes with Kevin Gordon. Way he catches analysts eight for eight, ten rebounds, nineteen points. Huh huh, you't go enough? So oh Weeve, I say, oh we Eve put some respect on them. Lake of dam right now, now, let's put the dame down Lebron's I ain't played thirty three minutes, thirty four point ten here for eighteen? You mean tell me this for of your old men, I play in the young boy? Is that? That's what I'm telling you. That's what I'm telling you, And y'all sitting back Hayden instead of enjoying what this man has been able to do over it's twenty plus your career, y'all, mag and jailer our man. They ain't playing nobody our man. The Lakers don't play no defense. You're a damn lie. You're a damn lie. Why can't y'all just come out and say, you know what? Man? We was wrong. We thought it wasn't gonna work. Because le Bron saw bal dominant and Luca saw Bald dominant. We gonna think it was gonna work. But that Jane J. Reddy looking like a thirty thirty nine, forty year old pat Riley old here, it's getting no drawing up real plays something that Dorverenham never did. Let me tell y'all some real seerier today. If Dorwiham was our coach. And when Luca first played them through a fourth game, he was struggling doll with ham Wogger had Luke on the beach. But James a a real coach. You're like, no, I'm not putting no. We gonna keep riding with him, even though he's struggling. We gonna keep him in the game. That's what you got to do, even when things ain't going right in your life, you got to keep on going. And that's what the Lakers are doing right now. Man, they are musty TV on. We got the whole world touring end each and every night. Lebron don't want over fifty thousand motherfucking points. That's amazing. That's amazing to be able to last that long. Nigga must got duryl say a batteryes in his body the way he got there everlasting? Do you read me? Braun got Daryl said, because see that the last And you can't stop right now what they're doing each and every time I come on this show, I'm preaching y'all about the wide open shot that the Los Angele Lakers are digging. With Lebron, James and Luca Dune on the floor. We ain't even talking about a y'all wasn't even hurt. Y'all ain't been hurt the last two games. He ain't unt rudin, they ain't been Now you know the way, ain't you're shooting that? Mother? You know that? Hey man, hey, the wist. Know y'all fucked up, don't you now? No, no, no, I'm being serious though. You know you don't fucked up, don't you? Ni nickna? You know you're gonna fucked up, don't you You're gonna get No, You're gonna give one of the greatest players ever to play this game, a top five superstar player right now in their prime. You gonna do that, and fucking people who crying. Oh man, y'all Lebrun need in the top five, need to shut up brun fity years old. I understand people twenty five through thirty. You could say that dumb ass shit that you singing, but you can't say that right now. Y'all said Lebron was a fish out of water, and we already know when a fish out of water they die. Well, guess what that damn fish. Somehow people on the bench have pushed that killer whale back out into the ocean. Ooh, he's back way belong now, woo you in shop, you mother Fucker's and Choppa and I don't want to hear LA right now, the sun out right now. Uh, they on their skateboards. That goddamn dad Sata Monaco, that dad little blue Boy. They're smoking again. Everything is good in La right now. Jack Nicholson FROMNA come back in a movie again, a real talk. The sky is deleting in La right now. Yeah, I know you got OKC and koc Niggas and Pine. I don't give up that about nothing in Okay. See, I'm the real founder Dark. There ain't being no damn brun and no seven games serious and you know it, ain't nobody come to say you say, and you know it what Ron's saying. I made y'all asses. Yeah, y'all thought thingers were gonna do something kagy All doing with his coach every damn day. Kag asked out of there during a sung Oh don't forget about gold on the State. Nieble Curry transmissing on starts slipping real song because he gets off right now. But by the time the playoffs hit, tell them he gonna be burnt out, gonna kick it too, Draymond, Shit, I like my chances with them kicking the ball out the black ass dramon Draymond scoring two points every damn night.
Speaker 2: Trash Jaymond can't open his mind, no motherfucking mother, no the out there scoring two and three four point and then and then, ain't the hdger talking?
Speaker 1: Shit boy, you get your ass somewhere in the corner. Someone shut your damn mile. You storing two or three point? You can't talk to me? Kin't Jordan Poole, You ain't gonna put your hand on me? Then apologize like everything? All right? I beat damn we fighting every dayd practice until I get my damn wing in. Then give a death If I gotta kick you coming out of diddamn church, I'm gonna get me a fiftory gong. Ass man, he's gonna putting me to sleep in front of my teammates. And shit, ain't no damn waight, ain't no damn wait. But the Lakers right now the second see you right now behind okay, see okay, se got like a nine as ten have lead in the number one spot right now. But I'm telling y'all right now, we're gonna put the league on ogs right now? Are you? You? You can damn show believe you have the league on ogs right now, and now I'm being honest with you. They scared. Y'all don't wanna see Brawn and Luke at no playoffs and what they do, what they able to do right now, y'all don't want. And they got Hayes looking like going that. Y'all gonna want to see that because number one, you Dallas people, y'all were hot. That shit ain't gonna never work. We gonna do something. Your season over, praying for your carier over. You'll tell your ac praying for you that you get well, but your season over that shit up there and Dallas dead dead on ae. You wasn't coming back, No damn way. You might wanna come back the next dead leg it go let it go. And if you're a Math fan and you love Lucal, come on over the lad we'll welcome you. Come on over the La. We need you. Luca's starting to fill at home again, y'all. He got the snoop Dog slippers, he got the snoop Dog roll. Goddamnit, he got the snoop Dog weed over there. But I forging take that guy and giving it this ain't trying and then everything don't be like if you ask me now, if you really want to know, the first person to get Luca some weed is woun't nobody but brun Oh Bronnie, that nigger on the road, see no plugs on the road with that weed. He ain't playing so saying I got the weed. See they go get the hotel rooms, start playing cards, start gambling when you go in there. Already it's no phones. You can't have no phone. No, we don't do no snitches. Oh no, we're gonna do that, dam Angelo rush, we don't do that all Brunnie and none, got a little old suitcases, nothing not the look in that motherfucker smoking looking at the plate book. And then they got a treadmill in there for him and got demn he on the treadmill and he drinking your dick Gregory's shake. That's what's going on with Luca right now. And you know what's coming up. We got them bad as Nick's coming up tomorrow night. And I know you motherfuckers don't be watching. Yeah, yeah, y'all gonna be watching the marrowcause you're hoping and praying that we lose. I tell you what, it ain't gonna happen. It ain't gonna motherfucking happen. I'm telling y'all that right now, Jet Lee, Bruce Lee, Spike Lee, Laos and they go, I'm loving what I'm saying for my squad, And now I almost come on my show and being met. When the Lakers first got JJ record, I wasn't for it. I didn't see it at all, but now I can see it all right now, do you rid me? I can see it'll all right now? Likes in June holding up that Larry O'Brien Trump Braun doing this because he got five of these mothers I'm talking about. Yeah, when he get that number five, the debate is not gonna say his name because I know y'all man, I won't say that other man name. But when le Braun gets by the debate is. I don't want y'all come on my show, no motherfucking more and say that other man name. No more. I don't want you wh when Bruns get that fifth wring, when you do come over there and talk with you better say Lebron James Brown joke, you said what did to Delante West? When you're gonna do right? Come in you slept on Tromil that your man don't know if he's coming and going again. That's just real talk. Come on, but that like you'll don't know what's doing. I'm on rhynd this mother, that's a lot going on. Deebo Samuels don't want to the commanders. What the hell are you cowboys waiting on? You Gonna let this bad more folk go to the commanders like that like they need cowboy fair is gonna be a long mother fucking season for us again. Niggas ain't trying to wing up there in Dallas. Bullsh shit tabbing. Now all leave motherfuckers brunches and fruit on the motherfuckers fruit out, want some playoffs. Eagles don't re sign Shae Kwon Barkleton gave him a new deal. He did certain fis when you do good, you get rewarded. Nobody on the Cowboys should be getting rewarded. If anything, the cowboys should be getting, it's some belts and putting reps on their asses. That's what they need. God damn on, what's his name? Dak Prescott? All that old one. We are buying real nigga by byos Serene Niggle gibble grenas buying rings. Why can't we buying one sick of to none sense we're going through up there in Dallas. Man, everybody taking pay cuts. I love it for. Who are we gonna bring in to help us? Man? Well, y'all you know what I'm saying, y'all talking about going got getting on dk Metcal or the receiver that just got cut by the gis Davante Adams got them when we need Lama, need some help over there, need some help. Every motherfucking year we lose. Every year we lose. We don't do shit right, but lose. That's the only thing we do right is the cowboy and louse. Who y'all rather have Davonte dk Metcal love Metcalf to lift, But he'd be dropping too many mother and ball for me. I need you could catch this motherfucker secured and do nah Man, I just don't understand what the cowboys doing anymore. It's too many reports going around going to college now, too many reports of hating reports that I'm seeing about your door, Sanders. I don't like it. Every other report he did, he's that. Just turn on the motherfucking tape and you can see what this man has been able to do at the college. Level. He could throw the ball with the best of him. He can place it what needs to be placed. He could throw it on the run on. I don't know what else y'all need to see from sh door. Yes, we already know he hold with all too long sometime trying to make plays. But that is coaching. That's all that can be fixed. Now while they go in the first round, first one through ten, I don't know, but the motherfucker is worthy of the pick. Y'all be nick picking and going on. Just say you're gonna like coach Prime. That's all that ain't got nothing to do with shit, dog like. The hatred for the Sanders in the NFL business is just ridiculous. It's just ridiculous. And I hate to throw the race card out there, but the other white quarterbacks don't go through the shit that these black quarterbacks go through. And I'm tired of the shit. No ESPN, no foul, they ain't gonna cover it, but damn I'm gonna cover it. Why do the black players just so much scrutiny and the white players don't Somebody can anazer that shit for me. All these damn white kids ain't coming from no damn great homes. They not something coming from the trailer parts too. But see and like every black player besides the dog come out all they have a rough childhood. I mean, we don't know they are. You know, father wasn't in their lives. Come on, it's a lot of black players have had both of their parents in their lives. Why this shit don't get covered? Why always the bad shit get covered? That's right, I don't understand, man, Let's be fair. Twenty twenty five, Let's be fair. Why can't we do that? Why go always gotta be tipped for tagging this shit and that? Why can't we all just say that's a fine young football player right there, man, But we gonna do that. We nick pick at certain little things while we're gonna like this dude, or while we're gonna like that, or why he lasts or he won't let or his daggy Guyhai mirror or his uncle guy. We don't do that to the white folk. Why we always gotta do it to us blacks all the time. Like I'm sick and tired of this shit. Man. If the motherfucker can ball, damn he can ball, just like my other shit. When it comes to these women. These women always hollering, I don't do that drama shit them be the ain't motherfucker with two and three baby daddies, goddamn love, toxic relationship. Got a homegirl, got a homegirl. Nint keisho. You don't do nothing but fussing fighter applebee's. I hate them kind of motherfucking women talking at they don't do drama and got restraining hard on everybody in her motherfucking family. But you gonna do drama though you are lie. I do what you're trying too, be capping. I don't be doing. I'm chilled. I'm chilled. I'm out to myself. Assume you God damn put that meet up in the motherfucker Now. They crazy, all sudden riding by your house each and every day. Coller. I thought you was at work, but you know I ain't ain't work. You know ain't any work. I ain't got no job. Hell you rying through him for thirty minute later? You got a little chain for some gas money. Hell no, cause if you run out of gas, I pray to die that motherfucker. Don't crank no more. Gotta be some changes women. Another thing I hate when these women do. If you just be hundest with me and tell me the truth. And I ain't gonna get mad as soon as you tell them holes you cheating them, hole fussing and crying and shit. Now pick a struggle, Pick a struggle, not finn be going through that shit with you, novel. Sick of the bullshit. I'm sick of y'all coming back on her crying to me about the tank and roast fight. At the end of the day, it wasn't nothing but motherfucking draw and that's just what it was. They tell them running back and who other win that one. There ain't gonna be no excuses this day on time. Finally get that damn fight. Disqualify y'all just trying to give a roach that damn fight. Never, nigga, you got to earn it. You't got to take it. He ain't do it, he ain't do it. Done for repacks, rematch it. I bet y'all watch, I bet y'all tune in. You say, y'all now, but you're a damn lie. Let you wanna take come out and rose say it's feel to be a part too, y'all. Motherfuckers can't wait to watch because that first fight was a good fight. Do tank, Nick Calvin back you damn right, keep better get it be done, cause goddamn the month South for Roach ain't bullshitting. I ain't no the mon roaster, I mean the month sound for could fight like that. I found our last year. Today I got nothing of respect for that young man got a chin on him. Every time Tank popped me popped him back. Come you, goddamn tank, You getting on side her head. He came back with the short right, goddamn tank like he got hit by six walks. Come you, I got grease, ain't damn that was that red roast. How y'all feeling today? Mannes Wedsday Wednesday? Man pending good this afternoon? Man, them kids will be home in a little bit. Goddamn So if you if you you're home with your old lady or your girl got there, you better gonna get it in. You better go only motherfucking get it in. Why you can't got damn them kids? Come on, you ain't getting on, But let me tell you something, just what you better be using. Gotta be careful when you use it too. Goddamn right, you got to use that monthbuck Around one thirty three, one thirty two, one thirty one ain't gonna work one thirty three. If you take that month over right here, you drink you by two U two glass of water behind it got them fire you a good sweet goddamn it. Tell them commit come in me. You know how they like to play. And shit, boy gone, I ain't to do all this. No you don't you take them balking clothes off and I mean no. And don't you picked up that thhone either, the fighters on because goddamn it, temperature you think they got damn earth fried, get fry shit fast shit. I'm getting down and dirty for them kids. Get here. Shit ain't bullshit mama calling. I ain't got time here your ship right now, mother, I'm bes yeah here. I'm going on the tour. And my name ain't plus a pet, but I'm going. Come on. You think I'm a fish, you think I got fish gills. When I go down there, I stay eye enough for forty nine inches to come on. I better than they was. No my name face looking ass boy, come Wednesday. I'm not bullshitting. I get it in every till beat if I can. When I got these mother fucker right here, and they good old weed and they red bull. Your hair's in trouble. Oh, yeah, your hair's in trouble. Went to the grocery store the other day. I found me another cougar. Goddamn right, and shit white come he doubt me a white woman? Now coogel too, You damn right. She will buy herself some ice cream, the low fact. Come on, come here. Goddamn her name Jon for for her name Jonkifer. And I can't wait to go over there and help her with her guard shit, because you know, I'm gonna hold bake dad, come he home. I'm gonna put it on Jonnifer. Oh, she never had no black meat. She feeling get it now we're talk. She ain't never had no black man. She ain't never had the season kind Yeah, she had so in college, but she ain't never had the season chicken. Yeah, she don't nothing about this tope ie. Yeah, she used to the kill. See, I'm filer, give a guy pop eye me come home. I'm gonna turn her ass every week. Wait, looks oh, she been sending me pictures too. Oh, I'm not bullshitting pill and pride. This ain't that kind of pick and pried chicken him m just this perdue. Come here, baby, come on, you just make me laugh, I know, gonna make you do more than that too when I come over. Well, I'm not bullshitting when I come over her One thing about no white women they like the role play. She said, Jerry, how do you like for me to dress when you come off? I say, let me think about it. Dress up like a nerse. Baby, I'm the patient. Come on, dress up like a nerds. Jonderful, I'm the patient. And you know I ain't got no in shure heat the baby, clear, don't put it on this white woman. The ass woman not bullshit. And I'm frona show. God damn, I'm gonna show you. God damn it what I'm working me. And it ain't much straight hamster meat. But God damned the way I whipped this shit all up and up and down. Goddamn it. Yeah, you think I got on my dell on meet clear, I'm hitting him with the old when it ain't writing, no call on little he for one down through on ass. Watching this show right now, and you know it being presented by Price Peach right down on belong on the right hand cornerway, I'm looking at taping the promo code trash with the two agents. Baby, you put five dollars in, you get fifty instantly. Real talk. You're betting more or less on your favorite player. I've been going back and putting my picks on my Instagram a Bubbadub night before. I've been going back and put my picks in my stories. So if you ain't been going there, you bugger go and check it. Seeing what I put last night last night, I think I won a little. So you know what I'm saying. I want. I want to fifty hours went much. Hey, it's a win. Win is a win, baby, So if you want to win, keep me up. Man. But I need each and every one of y'all that do like the gamble Go prize pit. Type in my promo code trash with the two hs and got damn get down what you want. If you can't watch this show. If you can't watch it, man, go to Apple podcast or Spotify. Type in the bubble Dub show because I need them downloads, y'all. Listen to me, y'all. I need them downloads. Man typing the bubble Dup show and what am you got that? Man? Washing? It ain't nobody doing it like how we do it over here on the Bubble Dub Show. Got some more surprises for y'all. I will be in Detroit this Friday at the Little Caesar Ringer. If you ain't already grabbed your tickets, grab the big wants to it. Damn it. We on the weight. We own the weight I got. Any fans in Detroit got damn it? Hit me up on Bubba Dub ninety four. Go to my DM. Let me know. If you're a fan, I might invite you backstage. That's what I'm doing. I'm giving back y'all giving to me. God damn, I'm gonna give it right back to you. The Saturday night, I'm gonna be in Cleveland. Yeah, Cleveland, Ohio. Yes, the first of them. Mom, wake up, wake up, wake up. It's the first of them. Mon. Hey, any fans in Cleveland that's watching this show and you might want to come out and to the show. You and your girl hit me in my DM. Man, I'm gonna fight you backstage, man, so you can keep it with me. Mike keeps everybody else on tour. I'm gonna give you access to that. That's what I do. Y'all help me I'm gonna help you this Sunday. I'm gonna be in Firfects Virginia. Same thing I just say on the previous two cities. I'm gonna do what that one too as well. That's what we're doing over in the Bubba Dub, so we make dreams come true. I'm human, you're human. So if I invite you backstage, just be yourself. You're gonna have to be our extra and trying to put your phone out take a picture of everybody. You gonna better take a picture with anybody you wanna take a picture picture with. You can come back there, you can eat, you know, you can do your thing. If you smoke, you smoke with your boys. We're gonna have a ball. Man. I don't just want to enjoy this thing called life. I want other people to enjoy it with me as well. So that's my way of giving back to y'all. So, like I say, if you're gonna few in them cities and you're a big fan of me and my show, reach out man, and I would do my best. You know, I can't have everything. I can't have one hundred marble to back then, but I'll pick two or three people that I see that I feel a good vibe with connection with, and we'll bring y'all back. My team will bring y'all back through me, and we'll do the same thing I did for my homeboy side b up there in New York. It's all love on this end, on this bubble Dup show. I'm just trying to do something different from the other people and what they are doing. So yeah, man, let's rock out. Anybody in the chat. Any birthdays talk to me, anybody needs to prayer. List like, it's just shows all in one. This ain't just one sports show, but this show is everything. Whatever you need this show to be for you, it will be that for you because I'm gonna give you some motivation. I'm gonna talk shit, we're gonna cry, we're gonna love. But when we leave this motherfucker show, we're gonna leave a show bigger than what we ever was. That's all I'm saying. We're gonna leave your show bigger than what we other were. We ain't worried about nobody else is doing. We only worried about us. That's it. Now, your Bosston told you, God damn it. Don't come to work late, No more. Dammit, don't come to work late. No damn no, you ain't the boss. Shit. When you're the boss, you make the ruse. But why are you a worker? Den You gotta listen to the bows telling you man living with your woman right now and you ain't been working. You've been laid off here and now you ain't making no money. But your girls still there taking caure of the bill. Why you ain't running a bath water for this funky ass hold? Why you ain't cooking for this hole? Why you ain't washington doing the clothes for the whole. I ain't have the kid with their homework. Why you ain't washing the car, Why you ain't putting gas even? Why you ain't eating her? That's what I'm doing because the nigga out there that's waiting. If you can't, your nigga stood up the wheel. We got to be small. We ain't going back to mama house. Some of you, nigga forty five and fifty your last resort to go back to mama. We ain't going to mama, nigga. We got were getting our own. We got our own houses, on calls and on condos and everything. We got our own. We real men, Real men, Bill, we don't kill you. Understand what I'm saying. Real men, Bill, we don't kill. We protect our children. We protect anybody else children. That's that's where I come from. If I got my kids and your kids with my kids, your kids gonna eat with my kids eating, ain't no difference. If my kids get a big juice ad cheese, brother, your kids gonna get a big juice ad cheese burger. That's how we do it. If I take my kids shopping and your kids with me, my kids gets shoes, your kids getting shoes. That's how it is with me. Ain't nobody getting left out, nobody having no hurt feelings? Now, baby not go Uncle Dub Dub love kids. I might not do shit for you grown ups, but when they come to these damn kids, as long as I got it, they gonna have it. Boy, it's ice cream every day over here. I'm not our suppers. Every damn it wrong. The kids is our youth. We got to respect it, man. We got love to kid, got to raise them up to teach them right. I'm wrong. Hey, you know, man, I see what you're doing. We ain't doing that. We ain't selling no dope we ain't ribbing. Pull your pants up, nigga. We're getting jobs. When you're fifteen to sixteen, you getting your drive lives, you're getting the car, you're getting into college, you're starting your business, you're getting your bank account, you start putting money in nigga. We gotta start teaching now that some of it ain't our fault, cause we all learn shit late. No I did some of us learn shit late. But while you learning it now, you need to be applying it to your children or your nieces and nephews and letting them know this is where it's gonna take to survive. A lot of us kids, a lot of these kids, you want to be grown too fast. And we all know it's a crazy world like here. We all know when you become grown, bills come every motherfucking day, every month. Something is doing, phone, rent call, whatever it is. Something is doue. So we have to teach these children stop trying to grow up too fast, because when you come in do it you on your own. And that's what we're doing now. But back to the show at hand. You know, sometime I get carried away with the talking and preaching and all this and that. But it's all for inspiration, it's all for the better of good. I'm flawed, we all flower. I ain't perfect, you know what I'm saying. But I try to do right by my people. You understand, And that's the goal. Do right by your people. Man. Sometimes shit that can't go away, you want it to go in life. Sometimes shit don't go right with your girl or your homeboy or your home It jumps down. Shit don't go right. But that gonna mean you become a bad person, or you become bigter. You learn from it and you grow, You move forward. You're gonna look behind you no more. You move forward to bigger and bigger things. That's what I'm doing in my life. That's what y'all should be doing in your life. Some of y'all right now sitting at the crib watching me smoking, and you're smoking on some straight up bulls shit. But you let this nigga lie of you until you get some pressure. That's okay. It got you gets tired. Next time he called it takes you block. No, I don't know, no, no lie to me. You gonna spend your lab thirty and forty dollars on this shit, and this shit ain't smoking. When you spend thirty and forty dollars any time read it ought to be smoking like a broke stove. You ain't gotta smoke four andy five bruh like yeah high that shit trash well way half for this motherfucker half buffy in your half of it in your floating. You should feel like going to getting d bowl chicken coop. I know you're doing you smoke some of my shit. This this ain't trash. You feel like going and getting in d boat chicken cool and looking out that motherfucker. Why what you doing in that coop? They coming? Oh shit, damn. We don't never know who demn meals. But that's when you have a motherfucker help a baby. You ought to be feeling good. Now you're lie some of your blood press up right now. You ain't taking your mess Better take your goddamn messer, Henry, You better take your damn Melson. You got grandkids that you need to be here for. You for be throwing the football to a little man man. You probably playing baseball. Little man man. You want man man back out, You want man man in the end up like your daddy. No goddamn what you do to job that in hippie. But first of all, take your damn mixer. Let me tell you history. Erictory, bad lace front, bad hip, ad hole. Some start being honest with your us. Some of you hold twenty five twenty eight, got a history Marictory trucks. Ain't got no bottom in that motherfucker Lincoln so fin't kill you, ain't got no bottom. Got me riding home crying and even mother like this, he feel bigger than that. Now, we're not gonna do all that. You know. One of them caught flash night one of them. That's what I rung up in you. I'm not bullshiting, but you gonna feel some don't wrong. Thein't gonna hit you in the top of your head, blue bitch moan some two much on y'all from bigg ad coaches like no, God, damn sins. I'm just sorry, y'all. Just giveing the travel right side to my people in Africa. Man, it's nothing beloved to my people out there. Man. No all jokes aside. Man, I'm coming to Africa. I want a high Inger Burger. I'm not no, no, I'm not joking. Don't be laughing when I'm saying I want to go to Africa. I want meal, Damn high Ingelbroker. I'm just that's what I want. I'm gonna go over there bad. I wanna go over for a whole motherfucker month. I want to learn the whole culture, the way of living, the way of life over there in Africa. I wanna go bad, and I'm gonna go. Lord, let me live see it. I'm gonna go over there, but I want to hi Ingelberger, man, I do. I want to see how y'all motherfuckers survive over there. I ain't eat no snake, though, I ain't eat no motherfucker snake. I won't wheel the beasts. Damn. I want that too. I want I want Antelope. I eat that too. Yeah, I want I'm wanna be around the real Africans that through all that shit, them darts and poison people. Motherfuck I want to be around right there. Yeah, Nelson Mandela Nil, hell no, they too rich. I want to be around. I wanna be around the poet folks because I'm Poe. I want to see how y'all live and survive, because that's amazing, how y'all live off for a little and we got a whole lot, but crying and fussing and throne ain't working with the shoes or sole out like we we we cry over different ship, and y'all take the littlest things and love and live. So I admire what y'all do over in Africa. Bro, I know everybody in Africa is not poor. That's just what the TV put. It's a multipuleer in Africa, got billions. It's beautiful thing going on over there. And that's one of my goals on my bucket list to go with Africa and chop it up with y'all. Man, bring the bubble up show Africa. Man, let's make that happen somebody over there. God damn it. Uh whatever yet got Let's make something happy ship. That's what we're doing, not the somebody say, not the t tree and ize some motherbucker. Some we gotta do something to day y'all say, I'm rocking to throw back prime Time. You know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 2: Mind?
Speaker 1: Yeah, a line of facons. Hopefully y'all have a good season upcoming season this year. Now, support our team. Man. You know I'm a Cowboy fan till I die, But you know I'm I'm support I support whole lot of teams. Man. So I know y'all be saying that man, you had on this jersey in that jersey. Man, it's my money. I can borrow what I want. I worry about what herge I got on.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Shit, I'm living life. You should live it too. You should live it too. What's your man? Don't about baby, But I learned something about certain men. Home was of people that got be around. Some people are afraid of rejection. They're afraid to go holler this female because they're afraid of getting rejected. Man, All she can tell you is yes or no.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: That's how a lot of these females be making y'all feel like they out of y'all lead. Them whole still borrowing money from their mamas. Did you hear what I just told you? A lot of these females on social media that y'all run into be making y'all men feel like they out of y'all lead. But them whole be borrowing money from their mama. Them whole got htt medicine in Oh, she supposed to be the prize. Now now her wake up, and I mean wake up, wake up now. I don't give a damn. It's that motherfucker super bad. She's single four reads, She's single four reason fellas, I always remember that, man, remember that. Thank y'all for tuning in to the bubble dup show Man, real Talk or the trash of the day. Uh you know it's going to no other than to the Los Angeles Lakers. Hey us, that's out there right now. It's tuning in this show just to giggin to come in, just to talk shit, just to tell us that we are not gonna make it out the first round. First it was to play in. Now we ain't making They got the first round. What's gonna be next? Make up your mind? What is gonna be next? I'm all ill, I'm all ears. Now, y'all said that the Lost Angels Lakers wasn't gonna make the play in. You said Lebron James need to retire. You said Brunie James don't need to be in the NBA these you said Luca was done. That's the things y'all said. You're lied, that's huh, you're live. I ain't say we win championship. I'm just telling you we will get out the first round. Found we will be in the Western Comforts Finals. Fawn. That's all I'm telling y'all. That's if we stay healthy. That's where they're going. That's where they're going. And if y'all telling me, okay see, gonna be the team in the Western Country Finals to stop the Los Angeles Lakers, I'm telling you right now, you a damn lie. Now if you say Denville, kind of hard to argue. We got history, will go. But okay see, stopping the Los Angeles Lakers from going to the NBA Final Helful's not gonna happen, y'all. I'm sorry to tell you, but it's not gonna happen. He is what it is. I've seen what Mass crossed me. Just signed a three year, one hundred and six deal with the Las Vegas Ragers. Rakers got plenty of money. We all know Tom Bradley running the team over so they decided to make sure they keep their league on defense over there. I like Mass Crobs and what he able to do, but the Rakers niggah nigga quarterback. Whether they get that in draft, I don't feel like they can find that through free agency or not. But Mats Cribsby was a hell of a football playerover so I understood. I understand them bringing him back on the three year, one hundred and sixty million dollars Boys eaton Boys, E man and rightfully so I like Mass Crosby. So that's breaking new in case ill didn't know that he you know, he gets he gets read up with the rakers. But once again, thank y'all for tuning into the Bubble Dub show. Like I said, Man Wiga Warns two Me and Mike IPPs, Carlos Miller my other great comedians. That's ow. There'll be in Detroit this Friday. So if I got any fan like I told you on the go, go Bubble Dub of ninety four on ig and reach out to me and let me know, and I see what I can do and make it happen for y'all to come backstage and kick it with your boy. Peace, blessings. I love y'all. See y'all know, see y'all. Make sure y'all share this ship, sure this ship, Share it with your homeboy, your sure this ship. Peace of out
Speaker 2: The volume