Speaker 1: Stay right here for our final news round up and information overload.
Speaker 2: All right, News round up and information overload. Our toll free.
Speaker 3: Our number is eight hundred and nine to four one sean if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: One of the things that if you listen to the punditry class and you know, the state run legacy media mob that very few fewer and fewer people are watching and listening to, they will tay, Oh, tariffs are attacks on people. No, they're not Donald Trump. And I can't believe he's been on you know, the world stage all this time and they don't understand. And Donald Trump says tariff he means negotiate, And that means for China, I'm sorry. That means for Mexico and Canada, it means a few simple things. Number one, they secure their border. Number one, they do more to prevent the influx of fentanyl into our country. Number Three, they practice free and fair trade, or they will be victims of reciprocal trade. If you want free and trade, we're going to be your partner. We'll give you the same consideration. If you put tariffs on us, then we're putting tariffs on you. We're not going to be a sucker nation anymore. That's what he said. All right, let me let me play this. This is from last night, Donald Trump announcing reciprocal tariffs.
Speaker 4: April second, reciprocal tariffs kick in, and whatever they tariff us other countries, we will tariff them.
Speaker 5: That's reciprocal back and forth. Whatever they tax us, we will tax them. If they do non monetary tariffs.
Speaker 4: To keep us out of their market, then we will do non monetary barriers to keep them out of our market.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of that too. They don't even allow us in their market.
Speaker 4: We will take in trillions and trillions of dollars and create jobs like we have never seen before anyway.
Speaker 3: Joining us now is Peter Navarro, who himself is anymous author and best selling author, Senior Counselor for Trade and Manufacturing for US President Donald Trump. And Peter also a victim of weaponization. What they did to him was unconscidable and it has to stop. We must return. We must return to the old order, return the FBI to once again become what it is no longer, and that is the world's premier law enforcement agency. We've got to take the politics out of the FBI and the DOJ and the weaponization of the DOJ in our intelligence community.
Speaker 2: Peter and NEvAr are great to have you back. How are you my friend?
Speaker 1: You know, brother Shawn, he always had my back during my travails. They're unjustly put in jail for defending the constitution. I want to tell you that my worst day in prison was July thirteenth, to day I saw President Trump shot in Butler, Pennsylvania. And what's interesting so interesting to me watching last night and as well as during the campaign trail as he went towards his landslide, the man is in a state of grace Sean. He is untethered from political political contributions or anything like that. He's doing what is right for the American people. And my favorite moment last night, I call it the Hound of the Baskervilles moments. It's the dogs that didn't bark in the famous Sherlock Holmes mystery novel. Last night, it was the Democrats who didn't applaud and sat on their hands in the moment that Donald Trump last night began his soliloquy on how they sit on their hands. Regardless of whether he cures cancer or walks on water or later on as we saw honors widows who have lost husbands or children who've had cancer. And I think that moment will be historical because from now on going forward, every time the American people watch a State of the Union or a joint address like they did last night, and they see one party just behaving that way, that will reject that party because that's not what the American people want. Seventy five percent people loved that speech last night and everything was said, so that was a great moment. I'm glad President Trump put it in there, and it was very important.
Speaker 3: Sean, Before we get to the issue of reciprocal trade, I want to go back for a second, because you easily could have prevented yourself from going to jail. All you had to do is go in and plead the fifth You believed this there was a deep constitutional principle in play, and you made a decision that you knew the risk, but you did it anyway, and you stood on your principles. And as a result for you not willing to testify before I believe the January sixth Committee that you were willing to go to jail for your principles. And your beliefs, and you had the easiest out in the world. And I watched closely as you did this, and I watched you refer every time you had a camera in front of you, a microphone in front of you, and we played it often that you would say, this is about the Constitution. And I guess the question is why was it that important to you? Because not many people would make that choice. If you have to, if most people are given the choice risk of jail or you just go ahead and say, I plead the fifth. I believe the fifth, I plead that have walk out, and you have absolutely no vulnerability at all.
Speaker 2: You chose, You chose the hard way.
Speaker 1: Why, John, It wasn't about me. It was about the constitutional separation of powers. It was about whether Congress has the authority under the Constitution to subpoena senior White House officials or the President, and of course they don't. Going back to the days of George Washington, in more than fifty years of Department of Justice policy on absolute testimonialy of immunity and the reason why the Supreme Court chunks has been so adamant about supporting executive privilege. Again, going back to Washington, is that it is recognized that unless there is candor and confidentiality in presidential communications with inside the White House, the best decision simply will not be made. And so so what I did was for the good of the country. What I did was for the protection of every senior White House advisor and president going forward. And it's important to note, Sean, and my case is on appeal, even though I could have walked away from it after I did my jail time, but I'm willing to spend the time and the money to have the Supreme Court do what was called settle good law on this. And if I lose this case on appeal up to the Supreme Court, every single one of my colleagues in this White House will be subject to go into jail if Congress the pen is them and they don't go as they should not go. And every future White House Democrat or Republican will face the same thing, and the American people be worse off. So that's why I took that.
Speaker 3: Well, let me tell you why the American people will be worse off. Not for your sake, but for our audience's sake. The president needs to get the honest advice from advisors, and if advisors are worried that what they say may come back one day in some type of court proceeding and they might have some type of legal liability that might inhibit them from giving their best counsel and advice to a president. There needs to be a protection for national security purposes.
Speaker 2: It does there not.
Speaker 1: You have said it more eloquent than I, Sean, and you're exactly right, And that was the issue, and so I stood up for that. I don't regret it for a minute. What I hope is that the Supreme Court will take up this issue and make the finding that senior White House officials have absolute testimonial immun idiots. Department of Justice had opim for more than fifty years, that the president privilege invocation of privilege is what we call presumptive, and that the judge of my case and that district court, I'm telling you, Sean, in DC, that is a cesspool. That that that justice in my judge of my case went way over his keys and trying to tell the President that he hadn't properly invoked when we gave him a mountain of evidence. And so as the Boss says, let's see what happened, Sean. But if I do lose this case, this country will lose something very important to the decision making process. So I'll keep you I'll keep you post. On the meantime, I'm back in my old office in the White House, trying to do the work I can on behalf of President Trump, on behalf of the American people. And it's so different, Sean, this time around, just so different. The first time we were low on the learning curves, there were a lot of people inside the perimeter who frankly didn't support the president's agenda. This time, it's the most successful first forty three days in American history. And there's no sign that this pace is going to stop. And we're going to have a strong economy. We're going to break the back of inflation with things like deregulation, doge and drill baby till I don't even know this, Sean. The price of oil has already gone down by about fifteen percent, and we're about halfway to that fifty dollars barrel oil mark, which would really change everything. That would that would a loan shave off more than a percentage point from the rate of inflation. And of course president, which is my wheelhouse, is restructuring this global trade environment with reciprocal tariffs so that other countries of the world don't cheat us. And if I could, I'll give you an example for your listeners that that really says it all. Because you mentioned John, you me both tariffs and non tariff barriers, non monetary barriers. So just take the case of Germany. Germany our ally they always say, well, how can you attack our allies? Well, Germany is an ally. They have an auto tariff that's four times higher than ours, ten percent versus two and a half. They also have a VAT tax at nineteen percent, which acts as an additional terriff, so the tariff in Germany's almost thirty percent. And then that vattax also acts as an exports subsidy. So if you take the example of a Cadillac versus a BMW sold as exports, you start off with the BMW, right, it comes from Bavaria, gets over here to Baltimore, and it goes into the market, a fifty thousand car, a dollar car. The first thing they get is a VAT tax rebate of almost ten grand. We add back that small tariff they're selling that the American people for a little you know, in the low forty thousands, fifty thousand dollars ourselves in the low forties, we send a Cadillac over there, Sean. The first thing they do is they hit us with a ten percent terraff and then the next thing they do is they make us pay the that and before you know it, that's things fifty five thousand dollars versus for a Cadillac in Germany versus forty two or three thousand in America. And then on top of that, one of the non monetary barriers, they make us change everything for the lighting, the brakes and this, and the crash and all that stuff adds another two thousand dollars. That's that's a non tear barrier.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so nobody's gonna buy the American car.
Speaker 1: Bottom line, tell eight cars, Sean, eight German cars for everyone we sell. Now, what does that do? That's the factories in Bavaria rather than Detroit. The government gets more tax revenue. And by the way, maybe maybe maybe if they paid that money in the NATO like they should, that might be some kind of excuse. But they don't even do that, Sean. So that's that's what the President's trying to do. And I can go country after countries, South Korea, I can go, Japan, I can go, of course, China, I can go, Mexico, I can go Canada. All the countries that yield a trillion dollar trade deficit every year going, they're ripping us off. Do you know how much a trillion dollars of America they can buy with that trade deficit every year? We're losing our country. So the President says, no moss to Mexico and no more to the rest of the world. And he is going to fundamentally take us back to the days of McKinley and Hamilton and Jefferson, when we were a manufacturing country that relied on external revenue teriffs. And that's why he's going to do the external revenue service to supplement the internal revenue service.
Speaker 3: Well, I just want to say it makes awful sense. And it's sad when you hear that Allied countries, European Union countries, Germany, Canada, Mexico, countries like India, they have all these taxes on us. And you know, we we we are just asking for fundamental fairness. I believe in free and fair trade. The President now is insisting on it, so we don't get taken advantage of. But I will tell you something. Here's somebody that I am. I'm very very happy for.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: When I went to the White House and I saw a lot of old friends, it was great. But knowing that you're back there after all that they put you through because of the weaponization of justice in this country and the fact that you did it freely based on principle and your belief in our constitution makes it even more impressive to me. I think the world of you. Peter in Navarro, thank you so much as always for being with us.
Speaker 1: That means so much to me. Sean, I so much appreciate it.
Speaker 2: You take care of your off sir, God bless you. Thank you.
Speaker 3: I want to go through We've talked at length about it. I want to go through the moments where I claim Democrats are completely soulless. I understand they hate Trump. I understand their age. I understand they've been defeated. I understand that they have no shape. I understand that they have no vision for the future of the country. I know they feel helpless. I know that they are leaderless. I understand all of that, but nothing excuses the fact at certain moments last night they sat on their hands.
Speaker 2: And if you can't stand.
Speaker 3: In this case for Joscelyn Nungary's mother who lost her little twelve year old daughter, you know, if and the President addresses that nothing I can do, I'll play that first, nothing I could do make you smile? In his address, and you notice he spent most of his time looking at the Republicans. And then of course the al Green fiasco.
Speaker 2: I mean, what.
Speaker 3: You know, these theatrical stunts that they play is not a governing philosophy. But what they did to Joscelyn Nungary's mom, they wouldn't acknowledge. I saw Lake and Riley's mom and I started a tear up for crying out loud. I saw, you know, fighting back tears. They didn't stand for her. Donald Trump acknowledges the young wife. She looked like such a young girl. It's so sad. And a little little child's involved in that case of slain police officer from Long Island, Jonathan Dillar.
Speaker 2: They didn't stand for that.
Speaker 3: When the President acknowledges the family of Corey Comparatoor, they didn't stand when he informed this high school senior, Jason Hartley, who had lost his father. That is application of West Point was accepted. They didn't stand. Let me start with the president acknowledging that they won't stand. They won't applaud if he cures cancer. They're not going to do a thing. And then play these moments and ask yourself what kind of person I mean would not stand in a moment like this, Because if there is a mother, well, first of all, IM going to stand for the president. I'm going to stand for the first lady. Let's start with the basics. You know, Barack Obama. I was actually out one of Barack Obama's State of the Union addresses. I was there and I stood up when he came into the room, into the chamber, and I applauded. It's the office of the presidency. I would have stood for Joe Biden. It would have been hard, but I would have done it. But it's the right thing to do. It's really that simple. Any mother that lost the child, oh, I'm standing. Any thirteen year old kid that overcomes cancer will include that too. I'm standing any young man that lost his father's going to West Point. I'm standing any mother any wife that loses her husband, and in law enforcement, I'm standing.
Speaker 2: It's just basic humanity.
Speaker 3: And you wonder why I've been saying all day they have no shame and they are a soulless party. What they did last night was beyond disgraceful. Let me play this all for you.
Speaker 4: This is my fifth such speech to Congress, and once again I look at the Democrats in front of me, and I realize there is absolutely nothing I can say to make them happy, or to make them stand or smile or applaud.
Speaker 5: Nothing I can do. I could find a cure to the most.
Speaker 4: Devastating disease, a disease that would wipe out entire nations, or announce the answers to the greatest economy and history, or the stoppage of crime to the lowest levels recorded. And these people sitting right here will not clap, will not stand, and certainly will not cheer for these astronomical achievements. They won't do it no matter what. Five five times I've been up here. It's very sad and it just shouldn't.
Speaker 2: Be this way.
Speaker 4: The death of this beautiful twelve year old girl, in the agony of her mother and family touched our entire nation greatly. Alexis, I promised that we would always remember your daughter, your magnificent daughter, and.
Speaker 5: Earlier tonight I signed an order keeping my word to you.
Speaker 4: One thing I have learned about Jocelyn is that she loved animals so much.
Speaker 5: She loved nature.
Speaker 4: Across Galveston Bay from where Jocelyn lived in Houston, you will find a magnificent National Wildlife Refuge, a pristine, peaceful, thirty four thousand acre sanctuary for all of God's creatures on the edge of the Gulf of America. Alexis, moments ago, I formally renamed that refuge in loving memory of your beautiful daughter, Jocelyn. So, mister Vice President, if you would, may I have the order. A brilliant twenty two year old nursing student named Lacn Riley, the best in her class, admired by everybody, went out for a jog on the campus of the University of Georgia. That morning, Lacn was viciously attacked, assault had beaten, brutalized, and horrifically murdered. Lacln was stolen from us by a savage illegal alien gang member who was arrested by trespassing across Biden's opened southern border and then set loose into the United States under the heartless policies of that failed administration.
Speaker 5: It was indeed a failed administration.
Speaker 4: He had then been arrested and released in a Democrat run sanctuary city, a disaster before ending the life of this beautiful young angel. With us this evening, our Laken's beloved mother, Alison and her sister Lauren. Last year, I told Lincoln's grieving parents that we would ensure their daughter would not have died in vain. That's why the very first bill I signed into law as your forty seventh President, mandates the detention of all dangerous criminal aliens who threatened public safety.
Speaker 5: Very strong, power full act. It's called the Lacan Riley Act. So Alison and Lauren America will.
Speaker 6: Never ever forget our beautiful lacn Hope Riley. One year ago this month, thirty one year old New York Police officer Jonathan Diller, unbelievably wonderful person and a great officer.
Speaker 4: Was gunned down at a traffic stop on Long Island. I went to his funeral. The vicious criminal charge with his murder had twenty one prior arrests, and they were rough arrests. He was a real bad one. The thug in the seat next to him had fourteen prior arrests and went by the name of Killer.
Speaker 5: He was killer. He killed other people, they say a lot of them.
Speaker 4: I attended Officer Diller's service, and when I met his wife and one year old son, Ryan, it was very inspirational. Actually, his widow's name is Stephanie, and she is here tonight.
Speaker 5: Stephanie. Thank you very much, Stephanie, thank you.
Speaker 4: Less than ten minutes later, at that same rally, gunfire rang out and a sick and deranged assassin unloaded eight bullets from his sniper's perch into a crowd of many thousands of people. My life was saved by a fraction of an inch, but some were not so lucky. Corey Comparatore was a firefighter, a veteran, a Christian, a husband, a devoted father, and above all, a protector.
Speaker 5: When the sound of gunshots pierced the air was a horrible sound.
Speaker 4: Corey knew instantly what it was and what to do. He threw himself on top of his wife and daughters and shielded them from the bullets.
Speaker 5: His own body. Corey was hit really hard.
Speaker 4: You know the story from there, he sacrificed his life to save theirs. Two others, very fine people, were also seriously hit, but thankfully with the help of two great country doctors. We thought they were gone and they were saved. So those doctors had great talent. Were joined by Corey's wife, Helen, who was his high school sweetheart, and their two beloved daughters, Alison and Kaylee.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 4: We're joined tonight by a young man, Jason Hartley, who knows the weight of that call of duty. Jason's father, grandfather, and great grandfather all wore the uniform. Jason tragically lost his dad, who was also a Los Angeles County Sheriff's deputy when he was just a boy, and now he wants to carry on the family legacy of service.
Speaker 5: Jason is a senior in high school, a six letter.
Speaker 4: Varsity athlete, a really good athlete, they say, a brilliant student with a four point four six that's good GPA. And his greatest dream is to attend the US Military Academy at West Point. Jason, that's a very big deal getting and that's a hard one to get into.
Speaker 5: But I'm pleased to inform you.
Speaker 4: That your application has been accepted.
Speaker 5: You will soon be joining.
Speaker 3: Before get out, ask yourself, is that a party that ever deserves to be back in power?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: All right, let's get one call in here eight hundred and nine to four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, let us say hi to Mark. He is an Oregon Mark. How are you glad you called?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 7: Hey, Shan, It's great to talk to you. Thanks for taking my call.
Speaker 2: Man, Thank you? What's going on?
Speaker 7: What a great time to be alive. Last night's State of the Union speech answered a question I asked you in O ten three, somewhere around there and Spokane after nine to eleven. In fact, I heard you the very day after nine to eleven, and I was an FAA whistleblower inspector and Mark Furman was in the audience, and I got an actual good ovation because I talked about the implants during the subversives during the Clinton regime and said, what is a domestic enemy? Who gets to determine who the domestic enemy is? And then when I went Mark Levin at the Reagan Library, and I was a little small snippet and his special to the Reagan Library. I asked him as well, it got so bad it took divine intervention to almost have President Trump assassinated for people to wake up. That's how bad it's taken. I was a, as I told Levin, the great one, and megadttos to everybody out there. God bless you Rush. We are well represented, my friend. As I told Mark Levin, I joined the Marine Corps after anwar Sadat was assassinated, and I was a deputy after I was a marine, then I was an FA inspector. We get a due over Sean, and now the American public gets to see how evil the Democrats are. They are the domestic enemy. And I love Haig Seth and being a Jew and a conservative Jew, they can kiss my butt like the Schumers. They want to say Elon Musk is a Hitler esque and we're Nazis. I mean, it's insane, man, So God bless you for covering if this is a chance for us to get a duo over from the Reagan peace equity that we squandered from H. W. Bush to Clinton to w Obamas. And it came on, baby, and I loved seeing Pete Navarro on there listening to him because when he hosted the War Room, I'm a POSSE member two. We got the greatest leader, Sean great time to live and YEA.
Speaker 2: Well I tell you this, just you keep it simple.
Speaker 3: This is not These are not people that deserve our trust and do not belong in power. And it is it is pathetic, and it's they should be embarrassed today and they're not. Anyway, I'm glad you've been out there, and thank you so much for your support of All Talk Radio and all of us. And we were so glad you're out there. We love our friends in Oregon, we love our friends and Spokane, and we appreciate you being out there for us. Eight hundred and nine to four one. Shawn is on number. Look, you can save money and not sacrifice service. We're still in the Biden Harris economy and that means a lot of you are suffering financially. And one way to save a lot of money is with your big wireless contract from AT and T, Verizon and T Mobile. The beauty of my cell phone provider, Pure Talk is they give you the same exact service because they use the same exact self towers and the same exact five G network and you pay less than half the price. And if you listen to big carriers, we're going to give you a free phone. Well, with Puretalk, they say no to inflated prices, and with their qualifying plan you can choose an iPhone fourteen or Samsung Galaxy for zero dollars anyway. Also, this is a premium service of the most dependable five G network. Get your iPhone fourteen Samsung Galaxy for zero dollars with a qualifying plan. You just now pound two fifty, say the keyword save now, and pure Talks US customer service team will help you make the switch simple, fast, easy, no hassle, no gimmicks, just honest to goodness wireless that is priced right money in your pocket for the exact same service pound two fifty keywords save now, Claim your new iPhone or Galaxy with a qualifying purchase from Puretalk, America's wireless company, and just visit puretalk dot com for details. Broadcasting coast to co Sported to Murder and all over America. This is the show Hennedy show, right, that's gonna wrap things up at today Hannity Tonight, se DVR nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. Secretary of State Marco Rubio, Department of Homeland Security Secretary Christy Nome, Governor Greg Abbott, the vaig Ramaswami ranks previous Joe Kanca. We'll see it tonight at nine from the Washington Sewer and much more to come. We have a couple of things we're working on that you'll find very interesting. Anyways, see you tonight, Becking tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible. Ali Dwyer and her three sons. They lost their hero, Steven serving our country in the United States Army, well, that was Stephen's calling and flying helicopters was his passion and Steven sadly in a Blackhawll helicopter crash over the Mediterranean. He was awarded the Bronze Star Medal and the Meritorious Service Medal and other service medals. Ali says Steven will always be the love of her life and her boys' real life superhero that they're proud to call dad and Daddy. And thanks to people like you and your generosity, the Tunnel to Towers Foundation was able to help this amazing family with a mortgageory home, giving them the security and hope that they needed in their darkest hours. The Foundations also committed to eradicating homelessness among our vets and helping our nation to keep its vow to never forget. Nine to eleven help more families like the Dwyers. If you can commit to eleven dollars a month, this great work continues. Go to their website. The letter T the number two, the letter T dot org. The letter T the number two, the letter T dot org