Speaker 1: Here, Yo, what's popping? Then your girls scarlet and check me out on a Bootleg keV podcast.
Speaker 2: Let's get it about to get into another interview brought to you by my Bookie.
Speaker 3: It's holiday season.
Speaker 2: That means Bowl games, NBA, n Season tournament, NFL all going down.
Speaker 3: Let's make this money right now.
Speaker 2: If you sign up at my Bookie and use my promo code Bootleg, claim your deposit match that's right, put a deposit in up two thousand dollars. They're gonna match it. My bookie dot ag promo code is Bootleg. Let's get to the interview. Bootleg cav podcast special guests in here representing the Bronx scarlet is in the building. What's good. It's crazy because I first saw you. The first time I saw you was you were wrapping it with the hot dog hanging from the string. Yeah, And I was like, Yo, this is this shit is crazy. And then my boy TK, who's one of my engineers, we were riding around and he was like, yo, if you heard a scarlet and I was like nah, And then he played one of your songs and I was like, this shit is crazy. And then you showed me your instrum I was like, oh, no, I've seen her, you know what I'm saying, And so I've been a fan ever since. So it's been dope to see you just kind of like being extremely original in an era of unriginality. In my opinion, you're like a one of one right now.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how long have you been rapping?
Speaker 1: I've been rapping since twenty sixteen. That's when I like publicly started rapping. But I always did like a lot of poetry and stuff. So I say around like eight years now I've been rapping.
Speaker 2: So yeah, for you, like, what was the moment in which you realize like this is something that's worth like continuing to pursue, Like.
Speaker 3: Oh, might I might make it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean I might be able to make some money off this.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well I knew it when I dropped Gluzzy Gobbler, because that's when I got the most interaction, and it was like everybody like little Boosy shout out to Little Boosy. He reposted me and was like should I sign her and stuff like that, and I was just like, oh, should I really make it in these streets with these balls? You feel me like I'm about to keep going.
Speaker 2: Did a little Booze trying to sign you?
Speaker 1: No, he just made a post.
Speaker 2: On Okay, I don't know. You know he signed you know he had the Young Blue. I mean I didn't work out the greatest, but you know, Boozy's Boozy.
Speaker 3: He's a legend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like he was, like he shared it. It was like, should I sign her?
Speaker 3: You know, he's one of the famous people.
Speaker 2: You might have met some famous people that were you know that you grew up idolizing. I've met a bunch that were not who I thought they were. Boozye is exactly who he is on the internet. Like when you meet Boozie, you're like, oh, this is great. This is exactly what who I hoped Boozy would be. Right, Yeah, have you met him yet?
Speaker 1: Oh? I didn't meet him yet. No, I didn't meet him yet.
Speaker 2: Well, we just had to do a freestyle. You killed this freestyle over one of his beats, so go check. Yeah, that's actually my favorite song of his. So I love that song for sure. Coming out of the Bronx give Me kind of you said fifty is your favorite ever?
Speaker 1: Your goat fifties sent my favorite rapper DMX, my favorite rapper. I love eminem two.
Speaker 3: Well shout out to you.
Speaker 2: Know, it's crazy because I do feel like, what is dope about you? As you're extremely vulnerable and when like, cause I've watched a lot of your interviews. I watched your Blad interview. You're very honest about like your life. You've had, you know, obviously a very very interesting come up to say the least. But I think that you have kind of like that DMX vulnerability about you that not a lot of artists have these days. Because I feel like when I was like listening to DMX, I felt like I felt his pain and shit, you know what I'm saying, Like, is that important for you to like make sure you kind of like very very upfront about everything in the bars and your life and all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like an open book. You feel me. I just want somebody to talk to for real, So I just do it in my music like hopeing like somebody understand me, you feel me, And I see like a lot of people relate to me and understand like growing up, people didn't really relate to me. They say, oh, she's depressed and stuff like that. You know what I mean. But I'm just happy, like to just speak about it, because they'd be like, oh, she's depressed, she's crazy, Da da da. No, what if I'm just sad, you know what I mean? What if I just need somebody to talk to you feel me Like, yeah, I'm going through shit. My mom just died. Obviously I'm sad, do you know what I mean? So it's just like putting it in music. Everybody you're late, and everybody can feel it, and I feel like I'm not the only one. So it's like people be like, yeah, she makes me feel like I'm not the only one. But really they make me feel like I'm not the only one. You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for you, like do you have you had fans reach out to you and be like, yo, you kind of like help me get through this because I watched one of your interviews and I was just like God, damn, Like this is so crazy because there has to be people out there who don't have the means or like the you know, the ability to kind of like vent to somebody, you know what I'm saying, who maybe watch an interview like yours or listen to some of your records and like really can't relate like.
Speaker 3: Have you had fans reach out to you like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? A lot of my fans reach out to me. They just be like, you inspired me so much. Some people be like I wanted to commit suicide right, and they'd be like they could heard of my song suicide Awareness and then made them want to keep going. Just young girls around the world just be like, I look up to you, Scar, like I could relate to you. Yeah, and that makes me keep going. Believe it or not, that's like, damn, like people.
Speaker 2: Really need even if it's like one person, but a lot know what I'm saying, Like, that's it's crazy because if you could affect one person's life, let alone, however many you know, thousands, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, even the bitches I used to beat up, they'd be saying, Scar, you want me to keep.
Speaker 2: Going to them?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Were there a lot of women used to beat there up? Well for what though?
Speaker 1: Disrespect to me?
Speaker 2: Various reasons, various reasons, various reasons. But you know what, anybody you regret sucking up, Like, damn, I really was tripping that day. I really that didn't deserve an ass beating, you know, I feel.
Speaker 1: Like everybody deserved what they had coming.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it's safe to say you're nice with your hands. Yeah, yeah, you ever have you ever took the l on the other side?
Speaker 3: I got beat I got beat up on a one on one or one.
Speaker 1: I got beat up on one on ones many times. And it's always I'm always fighting the big bitches.
Speaker 2: I'm never fighting the bbw's Yeah. No, I'm just talking about big like like WNBA.
Speaker 1: Like making to me. You see how I'm big.
Speaker 2: Rebecca Lobo, who's that? Uh she's played for the Liberty back in the day.
Speaker 1: But yeah, even the bitches I beat up, even the niggas that broke my heart, they'd be proud of me now today.
Speaker 2: Uh. How many times have you had your heart broken?
Speaker 1: Three times?
Speaker 3: Three?
Speaker 2: Yeah? How old are you?
Speaker 1: Twenty two?
Speaker 2: That's not terrible, that's not too bad. What was the most like for you? Like, was it cheating this dude left me for a white girl? Oh that's rough when I was in job corps.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: Hey, listen, I'm white and I don't even fuck with white women. So my wife's Mexican, my baby mam is Mexican. I I've never ever partook in the in the white women. So yeah, he's tripping.
Speaker 3: One thing, you know, listen.
Speaker 2: The one thing about white women though, is like all my friends, like I have a lot of black friends today, white chicks, and like, for the most part, they are very like, uh, they're they're the most gullible, idiotic women of all time. Like I wish, I wish I had it in me to date someone who reminded me of my sister or my aunt or something like.
Speaker 1: White they fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're fun and gullible and kind of you know, God bless them. You know they they definitely signed the tax money right over you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: They sure do. So So that was was that the last guy who broke your heart?
Speaker 1: The last dude that broke my heart was a dude from Jersey. But I'm moving out and again now for real, for real, in real life. I don't even talk to these niggas no more.
Speaker 2: Wow, I can't even do you feel like because you're a new, bubbling artist, you have so much stuff going on that like is probably do you think it's like a good or a bad thing to have a relationship right now? Just have fun, girls, have fun and focus on.
Speaker 1: Your We just have fun.
Speaker 2: Later, you got to focus on taking over the rap game exactly.
Speaker 1: Don't do it.
Speaker 3: Don't do what, don't do what?
Speaker 2: Yo. You find me, Yo, talk about your your friendship with Bust Rhymes. Buster Rymes obviously is one of the greatest of all time.
Speaker 1: YO. Shout out to Buster. He brought me my first diamond chain.
Speaker 2: That's sick.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He he bought me two diamond chains. Nobody know that I lost the first chain. Yeah. When Buster Rams bought me that diamonds.
Speaker 2: He replaced it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he replaced it.
Speaker 3: So you told him went the bag.
Speaker 1: I got a crazy story to tell you what happened. So Buster Rhymes buys me a diamond shine, right, I lose it performing with him in fifty cent on stage.
Speaker 3: Okay, at least at least you didn't lose it in.
Speaker 1: I didn't lose it for no reason. I was on the stage. I was Buck Willin's flex yeah, and I was like, Buster, I lost the change. He was like, what hell? Stage, it just fell off. He was like, that's not my fault, because like, if I'm on stage performing, if that's the Jewelers for or whatever. But with the Jela, So what happened was he brought me another chain, and nobody knew and I just acted like I never lost the change, same chain, same chain, same chain, spent that bag. But then it's gonna fuck your head up. The dude came there like listen, so mind you. I lost the chain, and he brought me a new chain. Then Busta Rohms was performing at a show and some guy just came to him and was like, listen, I found the chain. Like I know this means a lot to scar In you and I know how important this chain is, so I want to give it to you. So now I got two change.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, shout out the two chains.
Speaker 2: Check you out. Shout out to Bust.
Speaker 1: Run crazy crazy story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we are you nervous performing like on stage with Buster Rhymes and fifty Cent Yeah, man, I'll be shitting my pants.
Speaker 1: It was too much people, bro, and I was just looking at everybody. I'm just like, man, I gotta kill it. I can't show up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because bust is like one of the greatest performers of all time, if not the he's like top three for sure. Yeah, he might be number one. I love Busters hit the way him and UH and Split be on stage and they do the thing where like he turns him down and he starts rapping all quiet and then he turns.
Speaker 1: Up Yo splif math funny bro, No.
Speaker 3: It's crazy. Best hype man of all time. No, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Everybody who never if you like every want to watch a live hip hop show and like, take some notes, go watch Buster Rhymes perform.
Speaker 3: So what's going on?
Speaker 2: I know you got the new record that just dropped, the Blick record obviously no statements is going crazy?
Speaker 3: Is the album on the way? What's what's happening with the project?
Speaker 1: Yo? Blake is out right now? But we got a remix coming top of the year.
Speaker 3: Who's on the remix?
Speaker 1: I can't tell you that.
Speaker 2: The way you just looked over there was like should I say?
Speaker 1: Because I was like even a confusing Bob was able to say that, like, what's the who was saying that? Who we gotta we got a remix drop on top of the year with your favorite rapper?
Speaker 2: Who's my favorite rapper? I'm curious if you know, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know who's your favorite rapper, but just know he's your favorite rapper.
Speaker 2: Who's on the record?
Speaker 1: I can't tell you. I'm gonna tell you after the interview on the.
Speaker 3: What city are they from?
Speaker 1: I can't say that because then you're gonna know.
Speaker 2: I won't know unless unless they're from Charlotte and it's the baby.
Speaker 1: The dirtiest part of the trenches.
Speaker 2: What state?
Speaker 1: I can't tell you. I'm not gonna let them figure it out.
Speaker 2: From Chicago, Chicago.
Speaker 1: Shout out to shef keif though.
Speaker 2: It's not Chief Keif, could it be is he from Chicago? Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Could it be a little Dirk.
Speaker 1: No, but I'll fuck with little dirt man. Shout out to a little Dirk. I hope we get a song.
Speaker 2: Is part of the trenches, Southern trenches, northern trenches.
Speaker 1: The dirtiest part.
Speaker 2: Oh, nasty, nasty Chester Pennsylvania. Kids have ever been to Chester, Pennsylvania? It's it's not good.
Speaker 1: But look, so we got Blick coming, the remix, the remix? What a visual?
Speaker 2: What a visual?
Speaker 1: Then we got an EP coming?
Speaker 2: Okay, can we talk about it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: The EPs coming.
Speaker 2: Next year.
Speaker 3: I mean obviously.
Speaker 1: The EPs coming next year. And the EP is called Scars and Stripes.
Speaker 2: I like that, loots of features.
Speaker 1: M stuck with it.
Speaker 2: You just can't tell me.
Speaker 1: I can't tell you. Shout out to my gud mom. I didn't wear a bracelet today. Every time I wear my gandma's bracelet, it means I'm going to be protected and she's with me.
Speaker 2: That's dope. My dad has a godmother. I don't have one. I don't know do you have? Like, is your godmother still with us? She's alone, she's alive.
Speaker 3: Good for her?
Speaker 2: I gotta ask. I don't know, are you to have a good relationship with her?
Speaker 1: I love my godma so much. She's like my second.
Speaker 2: Mom, you know, in a like for I'm from in Arizona, there's a lot of uh. You know. Obviously my son's half Mexican, and uh. I noticed that a lot of my wife's and my baby mom is family. They'll pick someone as the godfather or the godmom, and then they in a beefing with them, and then it's like they're just like gone with the wind. It's like, oh, yeah, that's your godfather, but him, you know.
Speaker 1: Can I say something? I feel like godmoms don't really get appreciated a lot, you feel me, because it's like they're literally for you when your mom is not there.
Speaker 2: Like my mom you would hope, so of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, my Godmom. Yeah, she's like there like as a mom, and she just holds a lot of like baggages for me.
Speaker 2: You feel me Like, so she stepped in and held it down. That's dope. That's good. Shots to go mom, Man.
Speaker 3: Who would you?
Speaker 2: Okay, how about this right now? There's my two favorite movements going on in New York? Are you in the four to one? The forty one kids? Uh? I love those guys man, and and shout to Jen and she's she's killing it. Have you guys worked together? Are you guys? I feel like it'd be dope if you guys did some ship together. I love they so and they're so positive. They're just having fun. They a don't no bullshit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're just good vibes, you know what I mean. And like we if we work, that's gonna be amazing. M Yeah, if we work, if we was in the booth and shit, we we played some ship.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Who's who's your like?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Buckets bucket list feature that hasn't happening because you've already worked with Snoop and I mean you, I mean that's a big deal.
Speaker 1: Oh that's the realist. Nigga Snoop Dogg the realist, the realist nigga. Like, you don't even know that nigga put me. Look, he jumped on my song. Yo, Snoop Dogg is the realist nigga. He jumped on my song. He brought me out to did you his.
Speaker 3: Compound in Inglewood?
Speaker 1: Look, he jumped on my strong No, I know. He brought me out to the Yankee Stadium for free, no charge, and he did it with no hesitation. Niggas be funny with that ship.
Speaker 2: What do you mean he brought you like to perform with him at Yankee Stadium?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he brought me out to perform. I love Snoop Dogg. Bro that that's my nigga.
Speaker 2: And he's also the same.
Speaker 1: We don't got to talk every day just for me to funk with a nigga, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like he was just a fan, Like how did he even find out?
Speaker 1: But he just loves my song. This is New York. Actually, what happened was I d M him. Listen, all I do is DM people. I just be dming these niggas, the people that I don't think I would ever even be able to work with. I'd be like you know what, let me just try.
Speaker 2: You gotta take a shot everybody you're too good.
Speaker 1: I imagine. Listen, bro, the people you would not imagine I got songs with is the ones I got songs.
Speaker 2: With it because you d them, just because I them. I think most artists have like too much EO to like want to reach out. It's like, bro, just shoot your shot.
Speaker 1: Bro, talk about the niggas you watch you be like, I would never be able to get that.
Speaker 2: That's fire.
Speaker 3: So that's how it happened with Snoop was a DM.
Speaker 1: Yep, just sliding in a DM. Listen to artists, if you hungry enough you want to make it, your biggest resource is your DMS.
Speaker 2: I know you didn't you don't smoke weed, but you didn't smoke with Snoop.
Speaker 1: Oh No, I didn't smoke with Snoop.
Speaker 3: Yet there's a few guys like I.
Speaker 1: Smoke with Snoop. I don't smoke before Snoop Dog.
Speaker 2: I feel like Snoop's one of the few guys who, like, if they pass you the joint, you're like, I mean, fuck it, it's Snoop. I know his shuitar gonna have me za what have y'all Bootleg keV here shout out to our family at Imperial Extraction.
Speaker 3: Listen right now, a free two.
Speaker 2: Gram free roll of that za of that loud of that gas can get right to your door, delivered for free. Now, this is what's dope about Imperial. Let me tell you man. The thing about Imperial is they got sixteen years of experience when it comes to this West Coast cannabis space. And recently they just got into the hemp scene. Now what is the hemp scene. That means it's legal. It's gonna get delivered right to your door, federally legal ships to your door, no issues. And this is what also is about it. It's still gonna get you high. It's gonna get you blown, just like that traditional cannabis. It's that THCHCA. Look, they got so much stuff going on. This is the THHCP Enhanced Live resin. You can get your cards there. They got all the flavors boom boom. Most importantly, whatever you do Imperial, make sure you go to their website because look, Imperial Extraction dot com. If you go to that website and you use that promo code boot Leg, you're gonna get hooked up with a free two grand pre roll right now, Imperial Extraction dot com.
Speaker 3: Get yourself.
Speaker 2: I've been smoking these for about three weeks now, and man, I love them and they definitely get me elevated. Man, And this is what's dope about these. Let me show y'all just real quick. If you guys don't know Imperial Extraction, let's pop one open because this is what's getting delivered to your house for free. Remember Imperial Extraction dot com promo code bootleg at checkout. Look at that thing, man, it's a two grand pre roll with the glass tip premium thhc A and it's got the diamond infused joints and heat bus this thing open. There's little diamonds in there. Broh. It's crazy, all right. It comes with one and a half grams of that top shell flower half a grammar the pure thhca diamonds and it's free. Yeah. So go to the promo code bootleg at Imperial Extraction dot com and trust me when I say you will not regret it. Shout out to Imperial Extraction. Also want to give a shout out to our good folks at Blue Choo. That's right. Salute to the family at Blue Choo, make sure you head on over to bluechoo dot com. Use that promo code bootleg right now. You don't know Blue Choo's where it's at.
Speaker 3: They're getting you situated.
Speaker 2: Real When it comes to your penis, you're Johnson your cock. Ugh, that's a weird Wait, who says cock? I don't know. Nonetheless, if you're dealing with the rectile dysfunction, if you're dealing with a little anxiety, little stress, and you're not up to par them when it comes to performance, Look, you need to put your best step forward when it comes to your dick game. You know what I'm saying. So what you need to do is code to blue Cheo dot com. Use the promo code bootleg right now. They're gonna give you a month's supply for free. Now, if you're watching this you don't know about Blue che let me explain same exact active ingredient as Viagra and Sialis in a chewable form delivered to your door discreetly. Yes, no doctor's appointments, none of that. It's all online. You don't have to worry about going and sitting in an office and waiting to go get your dick pills. No. Listen. By the way, these aren't dick pills. These are this is a chewable, you know what I'm saying. Let's just be clear, there's a difference. This is much better. M blue Chee dot com promo code Bootleg months supply for free, delivered to your door discreetly, all online. That's what we're doing, man, same active ingredients, viagrants seats. Man, get your dick right. All right, let's get back to the interview. Yeah, they love that word in New York. That's yo. How crazy is New York?
Speaker 1: Right now? You could just buy weed anywhere, and how you smoke on the corner you could buy weed.
Speaker 3: There's like a dude with.
Speaker 2: A fold up table on every corner selling aids. It's fucking the wild Wild West.
Speaker 1: You don't even go to the jail no more for it.
Speaker 2: And they got stores like if you go to the store now in New York, like they have fucking jars of weed behind the counter. They're selling weed at the store. I don't understand what's happening.
Speaker 1: You want to know why I don't smoke weed no more. So, let me tell you this story. Don't judge me.
Speaker 2: You got too high?
Speaker 1: No my dude, I was doing weed, popping pills, all types of.
Speaker 2: Shit, Okay, terrible. Yeah, You've said a lot in your interviews. For the record, I've watched a lot of I used to pop perks, Okay.
Speaker 1: I used to pop perks every like a lot, a lot. Like I used to just pop perks because I was just depressed.
Speaker 3: Like I was just like, it's a coping mechanism, yeah, like I need to.
Speaker 1: Get high, like I need something to get me going. Like and then one time I popped like three of them at once and I was walking and next to you know, I just woke up on a nigga porch. Oh shit, Thank god I wasn't dropping, bro, I could have died, bro, for sure. I woke up. I'm like, how the fuck did I.
Speaker 2: Get Were you doing? Like perk thirties?
Speaker 1: I was popping in locking and dropping it, pop and dropping.
Speaker 3: So that's why you said, wait, start smoking.
Speaker 1: I don't smoke we no more either, Because when I smoked WE one time, it was a nigga standing right in front of me, like you were talking, we bobbing, just chilling and ship like that, smoking that weed get it high, feeling good. And I'm just like yeah, yeah, yeah, and then you know, I take another puff and then I lift my head up and turned my head to the nigga and you know how you standing right here? It was three niggas, but it was one nigga. I swear to god, it was three of you. And I'm looking I'm talking to the nigga right there.
Speaker 2: He hits over the Huh, how many hits did you take?
Speaker 1: I was just moving.
Speaker 3: You might have been that might have been an angel dust inside of that joint.
Speaker 1: Nigga. Man, I just stopped doing these drugs completely. But now I'm clean.
Speaker 2: Good for you.
Speaker 1: I'm clean. No drugs.
Speaker 2: Pills are terrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't pop pills no more. And the thing is, the pills was making my stomach curt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then it's hard to get off of them. And then nowadays you never know, you might fuck.
Speaker 1: Now people going to think I'm a drug addict.
Speaker 2: No, you're clean.
Speaker 1: I'm clean. But now would you how they know that I'm going to be clean?
Speaker 3: Well, people need to know that.
Speaker 2: Like you know, I think there's there's people who who maybe are trying to get off of pills as possible. Look that fetanohl will be hitting motherfuckers these days. So you know, you definitely got clean at the right time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I stopped drugs for you.
Speaker 3: Has there been a moment?
Speaker 2: You know obviously you know you're pretty transparent about the loss of your mom, you know, for you talk about like, is there any advice you would give to anybody who has to grieve and still have to try to get through life when it comes to getting through such a traumatic, unexpected loss, you know what I mean, considering the circumstances, people can do their research, but is there any advice or any because I mean, that's that's a rough thing to get through.
Speaker 1: And yeah, like in the fact of the matter is it's gonna be hard getting through it. You never you're never really gonna get through the loss of your mom, Like you're never gonna just completely get through it. I never did, right, and I'm still trying to get It's always gonna be there, like that hurt, that feeling, that emptiness, that loss. But you just gotta just keep going and find a way to cope through it. And just like, don't let it break you, don't let it make you go crazy, don't make it don't let it make you stop going. Because a lot of niggas they lose somebody they love and they lose theirself, they lose their mind. If you gotta just like really put up that fight to just be like I'm not gonna lose myself, like that shit gon't hurt me and I'm a grieved and it ain't gonna one hundred saying hell ever. But I gotta keep going. And some people got kids, some people got things they want to do in their life. Like, you got to keep going. If it's not for you, let it be for something else, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I had a friend of mine recently who lost this kid unexpectedly in a car accident, and I was just like, dude, I don't even know es go crazy if I lost my son, I don't even know what I do. I probably I just feel like I would just disappear somewhere. I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's why, Like, that's why I just keep the people I love feel me and I just be like, you know what's another good thing though, like being voices for other people, you know, like other people that's going through the same thing.
Speaker 2: Like you're kind of like the voice of the voiceless. Yeah, yeah, who do you listen to right now, not like your all time grades, but like who's just like some music if if we were to open up your Spotify or Apple music, like what did you do your your recap?
Speaker 3: Like your personal recap?
Speaker 2: Like who were your top five?
Speaker 1: I don't even stream music. I listen to music on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Shot out to stream music.
Speaker 1: That's the crazy part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of people are like that, Like I don't know why YouTube doesn't do a recap.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't stream music on those things, but I do stream music on YouTube.
Speaker 3: And what you're listen to I listened to.
Speaker 1: Of course, my playlist is like Drake dozok at Cardi, b I Spice. I listened to a lot of Billie Eilish.
Speaker 2: Billie Eilish shout out to her.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's my Billy Eilish fire.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just be listening to music on on YouTube and stuff.
Speaker 2: YouTube and stuff.
Speaker 1: You know who I like right now? That's hot in New York. This guy he pro hold on, let me talk pro moving stuff. What do you walk? I think it's Jay Hound and J five.
Speaker 3: That sounds like what you just did right now, sounds like so many New York rappers on yo am I crazy?
Speaker 1: You could.
Speaker 2: Can you give me some insight here? I feel like there's so many rappers who just sound like pop smoke now, not like the way they rap or what they're with their voice. It's like there's so much. Like we went to New York. We hung out with Dusty Lokine. He sounds like pop smoke and he knows this. He's the Helmie Free Dusty Lokane.
Speaker 3: What was the other guy? Ross Wish sounds like pop smoke.
Speaker 2: So it's like it's just like something in the water where everyone's got a fucking deep, raspy voice. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: You know what I think is just because us New Yorker's we talk away. So it's like if you hear somebody from Chicago or something and you'll be like, oh, they all rapped the same or something like that.
Speaker 3: It's not that they all I'm not saying that.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about their voice, their voice, their talking voice.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's it's like, it's crazy, bro, It's like, now.
Speaker 1: Shout out to them though, because they really be putting the city on.
Speaker 3: You got a lot of big homies in the rac game.
Speaker 2: We already talked about bust rhymes any other guys who have you know, obviously embraced you and giving you some some game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot of people like I don't I got.
Speaker 2: You teach you how to be petty, pettiest motherfucker alive right there. I love it.
Speaker 1: I just study his the way he like, he's just a genius. You feel me?
Speaker 2: Oh he is. I think he's gonna buy Revolt from Diddy, by the way, that's my prediction it's gonna happen. I just feel like one day we're gonna wake up and Diddy's gonna own or Diddy's gonna sell Revolt to fifty. I don't know, we'll see. I just think he's that kind of petty. But you know, anybody else besides fifty? Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: I performed before shout out to that that was a fun experience, hopefully not too fun and revote some people in Atlanta. It was fucking with me too. I was like, back the fuck up.
Speaker 2: Bootlet camp here eight. Shout out to King pom Man. We want to show them some love. Listen, I've been I feel like enlightened recently since we've been working with King pom Man. The cleanest smoke organic all natural, no tobacco. And this was about King Palm Is. They have these turbid infused tips. And what I love about him is whatever flavor you're into, Like these are the red Rain energy drink flavors. I'm a big energy drink guy, right, so your stuff what you need in these bad boys. Hit that tip, You're gonna get hit with a nice shock of flavor.
Speaker 3: Boom.
Speaker 2: That's the pink lemonade. Also, these are the natural boys. But I'm gonna show you what it looks like rolled up. All right, let's take a peek in here. We got the King Palm Boys here. This is what we're doing all right now. If you go to Kingpom dot com, it is the holiday season. You want to take care of somebody you love, will take care of yourself. You deserve to be taken care of. Yo fifty percent off right now. Use that promo code bootleg. It's either fifty or forty percent. Fuck, I probably should know that. I think it's fifty though. Either way, fifty or forty bootleg Kingpom dot com, or you know, go to seven eleven. They got them at their any of your smoke shops in your hood, whatever it is, wherever you're at, pull up to your smoke shop. Get you some King Palm one more time organic flavor, not to back it's lit. Also, can we show some love to our family at Hard Dean Man, shout out to Hard Dean Man. Look, if you're in Vegas, you gotta pull up. You gotta say, take me to Hard Dean right now. I need to go to Hard Dean. They're gonna take you. They're gonna get you situated. Hardyan Las Vegas the best cannabis dispensary I've ever walked into my life, the most craziest selection of premium cannabis in the entire world. I mean that place smells like God's uh sweat, it feels it just smells so good in there. It's just Oh, they got their own scent. They're our family too, man. So it makes you follow them online. Harden Underscore Loss Vegas. All right, shoot them a follow on Instagram. Also go to Hardienlasvegas dot com. And when you're in Vegas, make sure you pull up to Hard Dean. Baby.
Speaker 3: Yo, what who else besides fifty though.
Speaker 1: Fifty bust of rhymes? Who's the people that like gave me love? Is shying thing. Who Mary J. Blige? Oh, Cardi B. Like, if we're gonna talk, We're gonna talk.
Speaker 2: Cardi is so sweet, she's the best.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who else? Like I can't really like come up with niggas, Like I think Cardi B is like boosy what you saying?
Speaker 2: I was just gonna say.
Speaker 3: Cardi B is like somehow you know, she's I don't know, she's just like in her own.
Speaker 2: Territory of like, like I don't give a fuck at this point. If she writes her raps not she might be like my favorite rapper female wise, I don't know, like maybe ever.
Speaker 3: Delivered the like that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: She's so fired, Like last year she had like the verses of the year times three because she's like tomorrow two verse. I mean, it's just like everything everything. Every time she gets on a record, it's fucking it's a home run.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to get her on my record. Mm, Cardy, what's up?
Speaker 2: That's the remix for Blick? Right, that's a remix you always like the from the Trenches, right, the Bronx.
Speaker 1: And Trenches, Right, y'all. I'm from the dirtiest part of the trenches.
Speaker 2: We were in the Bronx and where we were at we're in a housing project that we're gonna die for sure. Where they're hanging out with who we're hanging out with?
Speaker 1: Yo? You know what I like about LA people?
Speaker 2: What's the funny guy from the Bronx who raps but he's also funny. He's sooner?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you know what? Shout out to him too. Yo. I was about to say, I like LA how people dress. People dress really nice, La. They fly as fuck? How do people from LA get their style? Like? When I go you could go to the they just dress so good.
Speaker 2: I think it's because it's not that cold here, you know what you' but I actually feel the opposite because I feel like out here you really can't wear no ship for real because it's fucking it's hard. But you guys have tens. Yeah, of course you know you're gonna walk through the snow.
Speaker 1: No. Guess what shoes I got on today, y'all?
Speaker 2: Rihanna sat some pumas with the fat laces.
Speaker 1: With the fat laces.
Speaker 3: Have you ever like, like, do you wear Timberlands a lot? That's a New York stereotype for sure.
Speaker 1: Always wear tims.
Speaker 2: I wear my ups and wear there's like a way to tie him, like my boss uh, one of the guys I work with. He's a legend in the radio games. Seems stark winner. He he ties his times like super tight and it's like really frustrating. He ties them like like he's about to run. You know what I mean, Like I feel like you got you. There's like the way to wear tams. And this is the one way you don't tie him, right? Do you tie your tims?
Speaker 1: Don't know? It's gonna be bad for you if you fighting again, Nigga, you get jumped, Nigga, Tims over for you. Good night. They violated you. They're gonna stomp you out and them them Tims, they're gonna funk you up, and it's gonna leave you bruised and broke broken.
Speaker 3: You sound like you've been on either side of that.
Speaker 1: We don't see it, We don't get it, been through it, had it happen, made it happen, all right?
Speaker 2: So you guys, we have a skid row in LA. Lots of homeless people everywhere. It's wild. I was in New York recently. It was kind of refreshing and I see so many homeless people, but what you guys have is a lot of fucking just interesting times on the subway. Yeah, what is your craziest subway story.
Speaker 1: I don't have the craziest subway story with other people. But the craziest subway story I could remember is when my mom was alive and we was on the train and my mom got off the train and she thought I was with her, but then the train closed. But then I was like my mom, I like somehow like she got it to open again, and then I went.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay. It was like yo, that girl was little, so that meet the next time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was scared as fuck. I was. I don't know how I was.
Speaker 2: I was in New York and I fell asleep on the train and I woke up in the Bronx. I was used to get off like I think, like in Harlem or something where I was staying and knocked the fuck out and I was like, oh, and then I got off stopped playing. It was like two in the morning. It was really late, you know what you could be But as.
Speaker 1: Naked on the train, ain't nobody gonna pay you no mind in New York because you just playing.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: We don't pay no mind that New Yorkers.
Speaker 3: You guys, mind your business in New Yorker's mind date yo.
Speaker 2: Mind your business yo. Almost like it's a good thing, but it's also a bad thing because I've seen people like getting fucked up and people just walk by like that ain't my problem.
Speaker 1: It's kind of scary because it's like it's scary though, because it's like a girl will be getting jumped and nobody, nobody will do nothing. They'll record it or some ship nobody do nothing, put it on Wallstar and be like, damn, why didn't nobody help?
Speaker 2: So we're gonna get a new We're gonna get a new EP in the new year. The Blick remix coming soon with Cardi b Yo, No it's no, it's not now with Dirk.
Speaker 1: You know what I speaking to existence?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 3: I wish you would just tell me the state.
Speaker 2: I guess it.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna do it once I say this.
Speaker 3: How about this?
Speaker 2: Tell me the state and then I'll guess and you could say no, do it for you it Wait wait, wait, it's got to be a random, random state. It's got to be a really specific state then, because if you said New York.
Speaker 1: I'm not telling you.
Speaker 3: You're gonna tell me off the camera.
Speaker 1: I'm from a place where we don't do no writing. Nigga, Just tell me what happened.
Speaker 2: Hmmm?
Speaker 1: You like that song?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I look, I love look no statements my ship?
Speaker 1: Would you like better? This is New York? On those statements?
Speaker 2: This is New York is my ship.
Speaker 1: You know why?
Speaker 2: This is New York makes me want to commit a felony.
Speaker 1: And what does no statements make you want to do?
Speaker 2: It makes me want to commit a misdemeanor. So the thing about this is New York is it gives me. It gives me Like when I was a growing up, you know, we had a group called Mop from Brownsville, Billy Dan's a little fame, and their music made me want to like go outside and like punch people in the face. And your song This is New York, it made me want to like physically assault somebody for sure.
Speaker 3: So you know, like that song makes you not that a.
Speaker 1: Song could really make you want to put hands on somebody. Yeah, like that's really good.
Speaker 2: I mean there's songs that make me want to sell cocaine shot to the clips.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's like this is New York make you want to put hands on niggas for no reason.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's good workout music.
Speaker 2: You got, Hey, you got some fucking workout music, but no statements really like, but you could work out so all your.
Speaker 3: Ship like even what there's no statements in the uh? This is this is New York. Is like workout fucking playlist?
Speaker 1: Yo? How you fuck about Blick?
Speaker 2: I like the Blick record. I want to hear.
Speaker 3: I want to see what was on the remix?
Speaker 2: Mm hm, who's on the remix?
Speaker 1: I can't tell you.
Speaker 2: We gotta wrap it up. You gotta you got other ship to do. You're you're you're busy, all right. Listen EP on the Way Freestyle.
Speaker 3: Go watch it. It's on YouTube too, Scarlet.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Thank you for having me. Shout out to boot Leg keV.
Speaker 2: She didn't remember my name.
Speaker 1: Now I remember you, and that's all that matters.
Speaker 2: That's all that matters.
Speaker 1: Shout out to my man's right here, Honey Graham. He was with me when I was in a can understand.
Speaker 2: I wasn't I wasn't there. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Shat up?
Speaker 2: Okay, there we go. Appreciate you guys watching. Hey, This interview was brought to you by odd Socks. Baby, the holidays are here and the people who you love deserve the fly socks, the most comfortable socks.
Speaker 3: In the world.
Speaker 2: Ooh, these scarface socks. Oh, look at these things. Look at these top romin socks. What are we talking about? Whatever you're into?
Speaker 3: Wwe?
Speaker 2: Scarface, the Godfather, Fucking Transformers, Power Rangers, Ghostbusters, Breaking Bad, Uh, Coca Cola.
Speaker 3: Hello, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: They got the socks for them and they are the most comfortable socks in the world. Get some odd Socks Basics on your feet and take me later. Odd Socksofficial dot com. Use the promo code Bootleg save twenty percent off at checkout for the holiday season. Appreciate y'all watching