Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame mornings on the twenties. Hello, come out with your hands up, and I want to see those sandwiches in the sky. Hello, I said, come out right now. Let me see those hands, and one of them better be holding some ice cream sandwiches.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I think you might have the wrong number.
Speaker 1: Do I logan? That's your name right?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Well, my name is Pete Akins, your friendly neighborhood grocery store security.
Speaker 2: Guy, grocery. I'm sorry, I'm confused. I don't understand.
Speaker 1: Didn't think I find you? Huh? I didn't think i'd find you, did you?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Is there a particular reason.
Speaker 1: I've been a grocery store detective for twenty years. This isn't my first rodeo. Come out now.
Speaker 3: I'm not exactly sure that I understand what's going on.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, let me take you back to the scene of the crime. Just a few days ago. You were at grocery. Is that correct?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Yes, I was, and you went through the self checkout out, didn't you?
Speaker 2: Yes? I usually do. Yes.
Speaker 1: Do you want to come clean now?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I really don't understand.
Speaker 1: All some ice cream sandwiches a whole box full. I poured through all the footage that day and I saw you sneak that in your bag without scanning it. Bring it outside right now, hands in the air. I want to see those sandwiches in the sky.
Speaker 2: Are you serious? This is do?
Speaker 1: I sound like I'm not serious?
Speaker 2: Well, look, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I accidentally missed one of the items.
Speaker 1: I guess, so you admit that you stole the ice cream sandwiches on that day?
Speaker 3: Logan, Okay, Look, I mean look, I accidentally missed scanning one of the ice cream sandwiches, but I didn't think it was going to be this big deal that you guys combed through all of the footage with some clearly loser security.
Speaker 1: That's what I do every single night. I go through all the footage from self check out with a fine tooth comb.
Speaker 2: And I see clearly you take your job way too seriously. Look, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I'll be happy to go and pay for the ice cream sandwiches.
Speaker 2: I It's not something that I have a habit of doing. But look, come.
Speaker 1: Out with your hands up right now. Ice cream sandwiches in the sky, or I'm calling the cops.
Speaker 2: The ice cream sandwiches are gone. I've already eaten the ice cream sandwiches.
Speaker 1: That's it. Come out now, Hands up?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? Hands up?
Speaker 1: Do you what do you mean? I'm outside of your house right now, parked out front of.
Speaker 4: Mine right Why are you outside of my house? Because I mean you are not a police officer. No, you cannot be outside of my home. I am not coming outside.
Speaker 1: No Pete Eagin's grocery store security. I'm outside and I'm taking you downtown.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, look, I'm not coming outside. You do not have that kind of authority. You are not police, all right.
Speaker 1: You asked for it. We're coming in. Get the battering ram ready, boys.
Speaker 4: No, do not come into spot here. You actually have a battering ram. Okay, you are not welcome to the house. If you come into my house, I will be calling them.
Speaker 1: We're gonna break down that door and pull you out of there and take you down so quick your head will spin around all the way.
Speaker 4: I will be calling the police if you come anywhere near this house, okay, and they'll probably have to arrest me because I will be kicking yours.
Speaker 2: All right. Look, I'm sorry about the ice cream sandwiches. I'll take care of it. But do not come near my home. I will you up all right.
Speaker 1: Then I'll let you know that this is actually Jewel from The Jewel Show doing a phone rank on you, and your wife set you up so that doesn't happen. It's a joke. Your wife wanted to say, you know, for a prank because she said you accidentally didn't scan some ice cream sandwiches the other day and wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I mean it definitely, yeah, it just definitely sounded like a joke.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. But really, I really thought for a second that this guy was out that in my house
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with jubile phone pranks.