Speaker 1: Going up Max our final news round up and information Overload, Our all.
Speaker 2: Right news roundup and information Overload hour. Here is our toll free number. It's eight hundred and nine to four one. Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, if you really want to light me up, you want to light Linda up, you just start talking about the reality and the truth of pure evil in our time that takes place in this country that people, for whatever reason don't talk enough about. I don't know why. And we've covered this topic many many times over the years, and unfortunately we can't get people's attention when it comes to the issue of human trafficking, sex trafficking. I mean, I'll never forget, you know, with all these Biden harrisey illegals, Sarah Carter was telling us the most heartbreaking stories about young girls being being brutalized and raped and sold into sex slavery, and there was nobody cared or paid attention to it at all. And we have had on this program individuals that have worked in homeland security or worked for ICE, or worked in law enforcement, and their entire careers they have spent on human trafficking and especially the trafficking of young children into the sex industry. I mean the idea that this this evil exists on such a deep, profound level it is unconscionable to think about. It really is truly evil in our time. I think when the Bible talks about if you harm one of these little ones, God help you. You know, Jesus uses need to use those exact words, but don't harm a child. And it's happening in this country. You know. One of the saddest things that we learned about Biden and Harris and may Orcus, we still have not accounted for over three hundred and fifty thousand children that were used by adults to get into this country and then dumped. If people don't understand that the sex industry is filled with miners, and it's nationwide, and it's like this dark, evil secret, and I'm hoping that we now will pay attention to it and get to the bottom of it. It's not a topic that is new to us, Linda. How many times have we discussed this thing over the years. And if I want to light you up, I'll bring one of these stories to you and you'll be like, I'm booking five people tomorrow. That's what you usually say. Yeah, it is. It's outrageous, and there just aren't enough people talking about.
Speaker 3: Thank God for Tara.
Speaker 2: Tara's amazing. We're going to get to her in a second now, Xavier VI, Sarah, if you even know the congressman can't answer a question from Tom Tiffany why he placed unaccompanied children with sponsors whose addresses were a strip club? Now? Can you imagine in our country? How does that happen? Listen?
Speaker 4: Are you familiar with that? In that report it revealed that children were pimped out by their aunt, which it turns out the aunt wasn't even related to the child, the so called aunt.
Speaker 3: Are you familiar with that story that was in there? There are a number of incidents that are reported in that Florida report. Some of them I can probably recall better than others. Some of them might I would challenge and dispute, but that one I don't remember.
Speaker 4: And do you remember the teenage girl that was in a house with unknown men with no private bedroom for her? Are you familiar with the sponsors that utilize a strip club in Jacksonville as an address for where this child? Where a child should be.
Speaker 2: Settled?
Speaker 3: Cornsson, As I said, I don't have the information on that Florida grand jury report in front of me. I certainly can go back and take a look at it and try to get.
Speaker 2: Back to you, And then we have and we're going to introduce you to her in a minute. Tara wrote US a whistleblower from the HHS saying the Biden administration was sending children to be sex trafficked and to members of transnational criminal organizations.
Speaker 5: Listen that in some zip codes less than ten percent of the children went to family members. This is unacceptable. When I raised my hand to help the Biden administration with this crisis, I believed I was going to help place children in loving homes. I had no idea that we were sending children to criminals, to traffickers, and to members of transnational criminal organizations. So the Biden Harris failed open border policy allowed bad actors into the country, transnational criminal organizations, foreign terrorist organizations, MS thirteen, eighteenth Street Gang, and we know they are sponsors of children.
Speaker 2: By the way, she gave this testimony before Congress. This is back in April of twenty twenty three. US AHHS whistleblower on trial child trafficking is with us. Tara, thank you for what you do and thank you for blowing the whistle on this. We appreciate it. Hell. I want people to understand the magnitude of what it is that we are talking about here.
Speaker 6: Sure, Shan, Well, thank you so much for having me on the show to talk about the crisis of these missing children. And I think most people just don't understand that there are people who view children as an opportunity to earn income. It's just mind boggling. And you had mentioned, you know, in the beginning. You talk about it over and over and over again, and people just don't want to It's like they don't want to know. Nobody wants to know about this evil. It's a very dark thing to look into when you're talking about people sexually abusing toddlers, you know, it's it's really unthinkable what happened, and the fact that they're now starting to find children. Stephen Miller told the story of a fourteen year old girl living with two men not related to her. Right they had been pimping her out for sex and she was pregnant. Who knows how long she'd been being pimped out for sex. The California marijuana grow that they just busted less than a week ago. They had a child as young as fourteen there that they recovered. So they are recovering some of the kids, but they're finding them in slave labor, they're finding them being sex trafficked. This is an absolute horror. Children who were brought into the United States and the United States government essentially stripped the parental rights of their families and then distributed these children to unknown criminals around the country. And as a result, this is what we're seeing. And it's I if I had not seen this with my own eyes, Sean, you could not convince me that a federal employee would actually knowingly give a child to MS thirteen, knowingly hand over a child to Eighteenth Street gang. And yet that's exactly what they did, and they spent billions of taxpair dollars doing it. And I just pray for these children. I pray for the administration that they get to them as quickly as possible. I know that they are fiercely dedicated to this cause. So they've already made some major changes with personnel, with policies, and their mission of trying to find these kids.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean This is what really disturbs me because it's happening, and sex trafficking of minors is how big a business are we talking about here and a kitty porn How big of businesses that we're talking about in the magnitude of this.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, the.
Speaker 6: Sex trade has now passed the drug trade in terms of money.
Speaker 7: And the.
Speaker 6: Thing that is so horrific to think about when you think about that, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, I mean, what you're describing though, is a level of evil that and a magnitude of evil that is is difficult to comprehend. That you're telling me is so widespread that it's bigger than drug trafficking.
Speaker 6: Yes, it is, Yes it is. And what is shocking is people they can understand the drug trade, right, the drug trafficker they sell their drug one time to the user, so people they can understand that. Most people cannot understand a child trafficker. That a person has five or six children that he's pimping out every single day, sometimes ten fifteen times a day, and then doing that to that child.
Speaker 7: Day after day after day.
Speaker 6: So it is a reusable This is how these evil people think. They are viewing that children as income earning assets and they're able to sell them every day, day after day, week after week, month after months, until somebody with boots on the ground comes and gets them. And thank god that President Trump and this administration is doing that to find these children. You know, fourteen years old, pregnant. How long had she been being pented out before before this administrator administration got her back. Nobody can fathom the horror that these children live in. And there were walmarts. The Biden administration had a Walmart in Texas that was full of infants. So they have kids all over this country. More than three hundred thousand, three hundred thousand children just disappear. I mean, how is that possible that stadiums full of children gone.
Speaker 2: Now, you have testified numerous times before the House Judiciary Subcommittee on Immigration Integrity, Security Enforcement. Your efforts led to Senator Grasslely making criminal referrals of your cases to the FBI, DHS, Homeland Security investigations, and you testified I know in twenty three, you testified in twenty four before a Senate roundtable on the exploitation of unaccompanied children. What is it that you learned and why did you have to become a whistleblower. Why wasn't there a unanimous amount of urgency to resolve the problem of child trafficking and sex trafficking of children.
Speaker 6: So when I first the whistle in June of twenty twenty one, two AHHS, I thought they were taking it seriously. In June of twenty twenty one, so I and other people, there were some other people on the site who began reporting, and then of course.
Speaker 7: There's the DHS whistleblower.
Speaker 6: Aaron Stevenson, who's seen the talk watch members. He's seeing them like Eighteenth Street Gang MS thirteen. So simultaneously we're seeing these things and we begin reporting. But it was in August when Aaron came forward to actually say it was MS thirteen and Eighteenth Street Gang because we didn't know what he was seeing. And then it only took us two weeks to find the first MS thirteen person, who she just so happened to work in a hotel. She happened to have a household member from Sineloa. Now there could be nothing going on there, but she's sponsoring two kids, and the kids are saying, yeah, I came across in a group of like twenty I mean, it just so we were reporting all the way back then Aaron loses his job, right and I eventually get walked off the site because they find out that I'm blowing the whistle to the OIG the reason that they didn't do anything and the reason why the kids are gone.
Speaker 2: You're talking about the Office of Inspector General.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, So I reported to the Department of Justice Office of Inspector General, the Honorable Michael Horowitz and his team, and then also to the Office of Inspector General for the Department of Health and Human Services. So they began right investigating. So they started investigating back then. The challenge was is nobody had access to the data. No one.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you a final question, because this is important. You've laid out the case, and you've laid out the magnitude of the problem pretty articulately, and you've been doing it before Congress. You're an ambassador for a group called aired Hope International, and you completed the Fight Child Sex Trafficking Comprehensive Equipping course taught by the Association for Recovery of Children. Tell us about these interventions, rescues and this advocacy. In the minute and a half we have left and if people want to help your.
Speaker 6: Group, Yeah, if people want to help out, I would say, go to America'sfuture dot net learn how to protect your children. Look for the signs. I encourage people to get out there. Our next event is in California and it's free. We go around the country and we help I mean, we call it get in the Fight, and our goal is to end child exploitation and trafficking. And again they can go to America's Future dot Net. It's a free event and we want to help people protect their children from these predators who are here. And that's what we need to do. And what the administration is trying to do is get these predators because they're finding the children, right, they're finding some children. The thing is is where are all the gang members and the cartel members who are the traffickers of the kids. So they must find those those people too and get them out of the country. And I want to see a lot of handcuffs going on some bad people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we appreciate what work you're doing and that you've worked so closely with the Inspector General, with Senator Grassley, with the chairs of these committees and subcommittees, and you're on the ground, you know, helping these kids. It's a shame this is going on in this country. And I hope that there's more urgency brought to the issue. I really do, and I wish you the best of luck. We'll stay in touch with you, Tara, Thank you.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Sean. I really appreciate it, and everyone pray.
Speaker 7: For the kids.
Speaker 2: Americanfuture dot net is the website. If you want to learn more quick break, we'll come right back. We'll get to your calls. Coming up a much more eight hundred and nine to FOURT one shawn number as we continue. You know, it really is pretty disgusting. We have an eight hundred and thirty percent increase in violence against ICE agents, and we have the doxing of ICE agents and the demonizing of ICE agents. You know, shall we call them concentration camps, they're interment camps. The same people in the case of Democrats that wouldn't even stand for the family of Lake and Riley, or of the family of Joscelyn Nungary and her mother Alexis Nungary. Same people, you know. But listen to Enrique Sanchez. Now, these are people that didn't respect our laws, borders and sovereignty. They broke the law. The supremacy clause gives jurisdiction to the federal government to enforce federal law. Anyway, he's a state representative from Rhode Island, comparing ICE agents to Nazi thugs.
Speaker 8: They're operating just as as of Nazi thugs. A guest out the officials were, you know, we're conducting back in the forties during.
Speaker 2: World War Two.
Speaker 8: They are apprehending people illegally, they're identifying themselves. They're taking them to censors, the detention centers, to the camps where people are being and then are living in in humane conditions unbelievable.
Speaker 2: And it gets worse. Remember Andre Carson, he talks about mom, Donnie and you know, globalizing, the anti thought of phrase, and some people mean it literally and some symbolically. He says, oh, okay, let's justify and rationalize the way. What is the most incendiary, despicable, disgusting language I've heard out of any politician in a long time. And that's saying a.
Speaker 9: Lot speak to people who might still be on the fence here, especially on the globalized into thought a phrase, because that you know, really did not go over well with some some folks out there.
Speaker 2: What does he need to do besides.
Speaker 10: I mean, does do you think he needs to just come out and condemn the phrase?
Speaker 2: Well, I think he'll. I think he'll speak to it. I mean, some people mean it literally, some.
Speaker 8: People have repurposed the phrase, they mean it symbolically.
Speaker 2: And I think he could speak to it better than I can. Pretty unbelievable. Now, let's listen to the media, because you know, if it wasn't for Fox News showing the videos of open borders, I don't think America would be as acutely aware heading into the twenty four election of just how wide open and porous those borders really are. I really don't. I mean, I remember we had kids in cages in the middle of COVID and those kids were putting cages of Joe Biden and they wouldn't allow our cameras in, but they had to allow us senators in. And Senator Ted Cruz went there and I talked to him ahead of the time. I said, if you can get some video, would you mind sharing it with us so we can really see for ourselves what's going on? And when I said when it was shocking, you know, beyond despicable, and then when we talk about all these ICE agents that are doing the job that they were hired to do for people that don't laws border sovereignty. You know, you listen to the media, the media that will never talk about the victims of violent crime, the many many Americans murdered, the many many Americans raped, the many many victims of violent crime, known terrorists in our country, assassination squads in our country. They never talk about that part. And ICE is doing their job enforcing the law because it is now what is I would describe as the most preventable, largest self inflicted national security threat in the history of this country. When you have this many criminals that they have allowed into the country and we don't really have the luxury. We're talking about this with O'Reilly earlier. We don't have the luxury. And when we find illegal immigrants to vet them, because there's so many criminal illegals in the country, you know, how do we ascertain in such a short period of time and where you're going to get the money, in time and resources to begin the process of vetting anywhere between twelve and twenty million people. They're the ones that didn't respect our laws. But if you listen to the corrupt mainstream dead legacy state media mob. You know, they accuse Ice of running in tournament camps or concentration camps, but they never talk about the victims of the crimes committed by these illegals. Why do you think that is because the Democrats, their complicit allies in the media, they are putting the rights of the illegals, including the Abrago Garcias of the world, above the safety of all of you. That's the answer, because they don't have rights. If you didn't enter the country legally. I'm sorry, these so called rights don't exist for you, and we have every right to deport people that entered our country illegally. Anyway. Here's the corrupt state run legacy.
Speaker 11: We need a mob the conditions that we saw inside this internment camp, which it is nothing less than that description.
Speaker 10: Talk about why you think that term is appropriate. I've been struggling with that myself, just as a broadcaster, in terms of how to talk about these things.
Speaker 9: I mean, in.
Speaker 10: Technical terms, if you've got a facility that's holding people indefinitely and there's no legal process to get in there, and there's no legal process to get out, that is traditionally called a concentration camp or an internment camp.
Speaker 12: This point is something bigger. They want more people behind bars, they want to incarcerate more people, and they want to ethnically cleanse this country of certain types of immigrants. Because here's the thing. They're not going for every person here that's undocumented. Because when I was in that internment camp in the Everglades, I didn't see any Europeans who overstayed their visa. I saw nothing but Latino men and Haitian.
Speaker 9: We're talking about it like it's no big deal that they are kidnapping people and transporting them to concentration camps, both domestic and foreign.
Speaker 7: This is actually about Donald Trump building modern day concentration camps in an effort to disappear people from our communities.
Speaker 2: Concentration camps, No, what are they all the Nazi rever What is that? What that we're walking people into gas chambers. No, we're bringing people uh where they are being in prison for violating the law and being deported to the home country. That is the truth, that is the reality, and they're being treated humanly. But remember, this is the same group of people that want to abolish ice. Let me play it. Let me remind you.
Speaker 13: I think there's no question that we've got to critically re examine ICE and its role and the way that it is being administered and the work it is doing, and we need to probably think about starting from scratch. I think we need to abolish ICE. That seems really clear.
Speaker 9: They have strayed so far from the interests of the America people and the interests of humanity.
Speaker 11: We need to abolish it.
Speaker 9: And I think you should reimagine ICE under a new agency with a very different mission and take those two missions out. And so we believe that we should protect families that need our help, and that is not what ICE is doing today, and that's why I believe you should get rid of it, start over, reimagine.
Speaker 13: It, and build something.
Speaker 9: That actually works.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable anyway, I appreciate, you know, the reminder, that's what they want. They champion the rights of the illegals. You know, they lied for four years saying the borders closed, the borders secure. They are responsible, as I've said many times, Biden, Harris Mayorcus have blood on their hands and every unvetted illegal that they have allowed into this country. They are responsible for the crimes that are committed by them in part. Michelle is in Utah next on the Sean Hannity Show. Hi Michelle, how are you hi?
Speaker 7: Thanks for taking my call. Kind of wanted to go on what you were talking about with evil and people need to start standing up against it. That's how I feel about transitioning kids. I grew up. I was a tomboy, my wife was a tomboy. We're gay, but so many of my friends were tomboys and grew up and just for you know, normal straight women. And what they're doing, I think is now evil. You're taking little kids and you're it's a trend, it's a sickness, it's a it's it needs to stop. And you have parents that are saying there two and three year olds, they're saying that they're the opposite gender. First of all, quit sexualizing kids. The stuff that they're learning in school. Everything I didn't know my my most of my teachers even had a husband or a wife, Like I knew nothing about him. And now it's this thing that sex is in the schools and we're transitioning and you know, my little kid said this and this and this. I wanted to be I wanted to be a professional tennis player. I wanted to you know what I mean, Things change. You're a kid, you're you know, and I would have been I would If you would have said to me from probably until sixth grade, would you rather be a boy or girl? I would have said I would rather be a boy because I was always playing football, always playing basketball, always playing baseball and all that. There's no part of me that wants to be a boy. And that would have been horrific, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But let me ask you a question. If you don't mind, because I mean you you offered, you know, you gave us personal information. Do you find and I believe most people think like I do and tell me if I'm wrong. And that is most people absolutely positively do not care and respect the fact that people, adults can make their own decisions. Have you found that in your adult life?
Speaker 7: So I am was born and raised in Utah and then moved to Massachusetts and came out there. I was like thirty, You know, I did want to be gay. All of the stuff, Okay, pray away all of that stuff. It was easy for me to come out there. It was easy for me to move home. I have never People say a lot of Native things about conservatism in Utah being anti gay. My wife is from Utah. We don't, we don't get it. But also Sean, I I don't. I don't. I don't push it. You know what I mean, I'll say gay jokes.
Speaker 2: I just told well, I would just say to everybody, how about it's none of their damn business. Well, how about about you're an adult and you have a right to pursue happiness and you know that that is a whole separate category to me. Then like, you know, tampon tim that wants to put tampons in grammar school boys bathrooms, or planned parenthood, that will be fun wanting you know men, you know, reminding them that they may want to get a check for cervical cancer.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: I'm like, okay, do I need to go back and restudy biology?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: What's next? Women are going to have during Women's Health Month? Prostate exams? It's insane. But the point is, I wish you said something about sexualizing our children. How about we leave the parenting issues to parents, especially because we're failing our kids. They can't read, write, to maths, They know nothing about science or history. They don't know how to use computers. Why don't we focus on that and let parents instill the values that they want. And when it comes to gender affirming care, how about we wait till they're old enough to make that decision exactly absolutely on their own as an adult, as an informed adult. Then then leave them alone, whatever decision. I'm look, I knew, I knew Caitlyn Jenner when choos Bruce Jenner, right cause friends then friends now no.
Speaker 7: And it's that thing too where you say nobody nobody really cares. Nobody does. But also leave the kids alone. And that's all I want to get out there. Leave the kids alone. You don't, you have no right. And it's like, especially in Hollywood, I think it's a trend. It's like an accessory to them. It's statistically impossible to have a household that has three transition kids on the feelings of their kids, and a kid shouldn't. I just I have friends that are transgender. I have nothing against that community, nothing against them. Wait until you're an adult. Leave the kids alone. And there's more. We were called normal gays, I believe by JD events and people scoffed at it. There is there's a lot of it, especially the older gays that were like, we just want to be normal. That's why we're not out there, you know with the waving the flag and doing all that. We just wanted our equal rights.
Speaker 11: We have them.
Speaker 7: I feel like we have them. Leave the kids alone. Now they're going on to the next step and I don't appreciate it, and I want nothing to do with it, and a lot of gays don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look I all I want, you know, when we're talking about adults, I want adults to be free and happy, and I believe in freedom, end of sentence. And I think people should mind their own business on whatever the people's personal choices are. You're not hurting other people. As far as children go, I think leave our kids alone. Let parents do the parenting and instill their values. It's not up to teachers to indoctrinate them. And from there on, any decision that is life altering, such as we're talking about, you have to be an adult. You have to be twenty one years old for crying out loud to get a jewel pod or a zin pack. Give me a break, all right, But I appreciate the call, Michelle. We wish you all the best. We appreciate you joining us. Thank you. Eight hundred and nine to four one Shawn is a number. Look, we know the situation in Israel is historically fragile. It's urgent. We have Israeli neighborhoods destroyed. The humanitarian need is so great. You have tens and tens of thousands of Israelis displaced, the sick, the poor, the elderly, have children. They need bare necessities. They need food, water, shelter, clothing, medicine, you name it. They need it all. Also, they have to prepare for the next round of ballistic missile attacks, which could be at any moment. And thankfully we have proudly partnered with the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews, the IFCJ. And guess what they have been providing all those humanitarian assistance because of your generosity, and right now they are they're up to their eyeballs, you know, dealing with the aftermath of everything that has happened to Israel since October the seventh, and whatever you can do, you can donate generously. Go to their website. It's IFCJ dot org. That's IFCJ dot org.
Speaker 1: Today transmit into over seven hundred radio stations. Wow. Wow, this is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 2: Right, that's going to wrap things up at today. Crazy Mom Donnie seeking the leadership of the Democratic Party in DC support. Ah, we'll get reaction from New York City mayoral candidate Curtis Lee, where also writes previous talks about the implosion of the Democrats with Kelly a and Conway, James Comer, New developments on the autopen scandal, and much more. Tom Homan on the eight hundred and thirty percent increase in violence against ICE agents. We'll talk about that with him and Laura Trump and much more. Nine Eastern set you DVR Hannity on Fox. We'll see you then back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible. Hey, if you're with Verizon AT and T T Mobile, you are overpaying for wireless period and of sentence. You're paying for thousands of retail stores that you're never going to go to. You're paying for unnecessary perks that you'll never use. But guess what my cell phone provider, Pure Talk. They use the same five G network, the same cell towers. The only difference they don't charge you for any of the garbage. Instead, Pure Talk will give you unlimited talk, unlimited text, pay data, twenty five bucks a month. That's real money in your pocket for the exact same service. And guess what, you can keep your phone and your phone number. The switch is simple, fast, easy dial pound two to fifty say the keyword save now. You'll save an additional fifty percent off your first month and you can be switched over in mere minutes. Pound two to fifty keywords save now. Make the switch to my cell phone provider, a veteran own company, Puretalk Wireless by Americans for Americans