Speaker 1: Gambling was something that I did.
Speaker 2: This is Dan Patrick takes a gamble.
Speaker 3: One of my bookies died at the Kitchen Table.
Speaker 2: A podcast vehicle for Dan to talk about his love of gambling.
Speaker 1: One bet, another bet, another bet.
Speaker 2: Without doing the actual gambling.
Speaker 4: You're a coward.
Speaker 1: It's easy to have a scapegoat.
Speaker 2: And now joined by bad Larry Shayan Irving and Dylan the graphics guy.
Speaker 1: I have friends.
Speaker 2: Here's Dan Patrick.
Speaker 5: So this show, the program is what it's a documentary about a program in the federal government that found, you know, alien aircraft and maybe aliens themselves. And like there's video evidence and it's crazy. It's absolutely something we don't know about that, but like there's there's legit. There's a picture in Scotland that these two that's monster.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 5: These two hippies went on a hike after their shift at some you know, Disneyland hotel and they're hiking and they're Scottish and and they have a thirty five millimeter camera and this is back in the day, and they look up in the sky and there's this diamond shaped machine just like floating right, and so they hide behind these bushes because they don't want to get zapped by the aliens and then they take pictures and there's clear as day, there's a picture of an alien and an airplane behind it. And it was kept by a retired Air force whatever in Scotland for thirty years, and then he exposed it on this you know, he said, hey, look at this picture. There's fucking aliens out there. Mathematically speaking, there's like billions of galaxies and shit, rightkay, But what's that have to do with the drones in New Jersey? Well, I mean, you can't have one without the other.
Speaker 3: Danny, Well, they didn't have drones before when they got this picture in Scotland because they had to come here themselves check it out, see that we're not that evolved. And they sent the machines because now we're smarter and we have nukes, so they sent machines looking for I'm.
Speaker 4: Telling you that pictures taken two years ago at Burning Man.
Speaker 5: I tell it.
Speaker 1: Why is it always some rando that you know gets this picture?
Speaker 5: I know it's never like clear.
Speaker 4: Like I believe in the aliens one thousand percent, but like all the photographs of like what can anyone explain what this is? And it's like no, But like, does that mean that it's a UFO. You think their aliens are that dumb where they're just kind of cruising around the atmosphere.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think they've been doing it for a long time. I don't think they really care about you know, they'd be seen. I think they came here when like dinosaurs were around, and they were like, man, what the fuck?
Speaker 4: And then they keep killed the dinosaurs.
Speaker 5: They probably did. They probably did kill the dinosaurs.
Speaker 4: He has a meteor hit earth since then.
Speaker 5: They probably blew up the earth and made it, you know, Panegea.
Speaker 4: They change and they created New Jersey.
Speaker 1: Okay, bad Lay are you there?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm here. Damn, I'm a little under the weather, but I'm here.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 7: I don't know, a little twenty four to forty eight hour bug. I'll be fine by the Notre Dame game tomorrow night.
Speaker 8: I'm sure it's uh.
Speaker 7: How to stay up and watch my JMU last night?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: That game? Can we I'm sorry, Danny JMU is not covering the entire game. And then they get a strip sack fumble with four minutes left and they kick a freaking field goal to cover like that was the word you had no business covering that line.
Speaker 8: Layer.
Speaker 7: I know the bookie's line was seven on the show. I had it at eight. Put it in like a week ago. I don't believe it was lucky cover.
Speaker 3: I'm proud of you guys. You guys had good, good weekends. We are all plus double digits then bad. Larry won six units last week and he's up plus eleven. Dylan won two units. He's up plus fourteen and a half. Shay is still the leader in the clubhouse said fifteen and a half. You lost two units last week. I'll take it, Okay, the uh, what is it? The Diego Pavia Award. Dylan has won at seven times, Larry five, Shay one.
Speaker 4: I would actually like to pose the objects.
Speaker 3: And he's coming back next season. Yeah, so three, and just so people know, you don't want to win the Diego Pavi Award because that means that something bad happened.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's an ode to Shay's old gambling analysis and losing days. Yeah, but I would actually like to propose Dan. I think Shaye deserves the Pavia Award this week. Okay, he's the only one out of the three that lost units.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: I did have some shitty futures bets that did not come through, but big time. All right, well I still won too.
Speaker 5: You lost to Okay, I lost to so what I'm up fifteen and a half. You don't get the diego wards.
Speaker 4: I'm one behind him breathing down your neck. No, gross, your next smells like Friedo's.
Speaker 5: Imagine if anybody smells like bag chips in this fucking room.
Speaker 4: Dylan, I'm not saying I don't also smell.
Speaker 3: By the way, Dylan is now it's paid off. The exposure of this show is finally paid off. Somebody recognized Dylan at his apartment complex.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, so why old story. Yesterday I get home from work. I'm walking up the stairs and this guy is walking down the stairs and he just goes Dylan and I turned around. I was like, had that? Oh fuck? Panic? Like I met this guy blacked out at a bar and he remembers me, and I don't at all. And I was just kind of like looked at him. He's like Hill in the graphics guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no way.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So it turns out big fan of the show.
Speaker 3: I thought he was going to say, here's your pants back, here's your chats back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you're super cool guy. Very big fan of you, Dan as well. Probably it went like me than you, I think. And the packing that's.
Speaker 3: Good, Yeah yeah, normal orders, all right, pair enough.
Speaker 4: I think Marvin's the top of the packer order probably, But yes.
Speaker 9: Marvin, I'm not even going there. I remember the first time somebody recognized me and somebody was like Marvin. They were right outside of the studio.
Speaker 4: It's terrifying.
Speaker 9: It is because I'm like, wait, do I like, did I forget you? And so I'm waving back and I'm like, oh hey, well up, And so Dan goes Marvin. You don't know him?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well you just assume that.
Speaker 9: It's like just deny, right, if somebody says your name, you think they know you.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 4: So a debt collector, but had a beer with him. He's he's a nice guy.
Speaker 1: Wait, you went to his apartment.
Speaker 4: He came to mind, whoa no, no.
Speaker 1: No, you can't do that.
Speaker 9: Don't play home games.
Speaker 4: I assessed the situation.
Speaker 1: You always want to go where you can leave.
Speaker 4: I could leave there.
Speaker 1: It's always he stays and then your girlfriend comes.
Speaker 4: There's there's a Super eight motel right down the road. Dan. If I ever need to always.
Speaker 5: In call, never out call. Yeah, it calls cheaper out caols dangerous.
Speaker 4: This has felt safe enough, but it was that definitely was not on my dingo.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to business, because bad Larry is holding on for dear life.
Speaker 7: Here this is true. I'm up in bed.
Speaker 1: You're in bed right now?
Speaker 5: Cross Yeah.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah. My wife wouldn't let me go to race. She made me breakfast. She said, I'm too sick to go to you know, and insect all those people. So but she make you, Larry, scrambled eggs and bacon, English muffing, crape jelly on it.
Speaker 4: So breakfast as like a nonsick person. Yeah, she didn't make your tea in soup, plain toast, bone.
Speaker 7: Broth, now a little bacon necks.
Speaker 3: Uh this maybe this only amuses me. But the Yankees got Cody Bellinger amazing. Now here's the thing where it gets maybe a little interesting. Cody Bellinger is married to gen Carlos Stanton's ex girlfriend.
Speaker 5: No, I didn't know that. Yeah, yeah, is she pregnant. Uh, they've been they've been married for a while. She's stunning. If you like good looking women. Yeah, who cares about that? Boring? I don't I don't understand how all these famous athletes pass around the same woman, like they date the same.
Speaker 3: Like Hollywood, it's I don't like. No, Hollywood's worse. That's where that's where your agent calls up and says, hey, uh, Ryan wants to date you.
Speaker 5: That's better because you're not competing directly. Event Yeah, like.
Speaker 4: You can just not do a movie with Brad Pitt I guess.
Speaker 5: And now you're on the same team with a dude that used.
Speaker 1: To well, I don't know that way. Date is the word we're using.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well he just laid her down alrighty okay, bad idea bringing that up to the group. Loved it once again, Kelly and Vegas segue. Let's see she joined this last week. She loves a man who calls out his therapist. Well she actually that part. Yeah, that is true.
Speaker 5: Therapy is fake. It's not real. It's like religion. Oh here we go. Yeah.
Speaker 4: For it to actually pan out, you have to do it forever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the thing about therapy, Like nobody ever gets to quit therapy because nobody ever gets better. Somehow, some way, these therapists keep milking the fucking dollar out of your pocket because oh, there's another trauma I understand.
Speaker 4: I think it's like a maintenance.
Speaker 5: Made up your inner child. Shut up, my child grew up. Nobody gives a shit about the inner child. It's not real.
Speaker 1: Does a therapist ever say I think you're good.
Speaker 5: I've had a therapist say I think you need more than what I can all.
Speaker 1: Well, I can understand that. I'm saying, does.
Speaker 4: She can't prescribe pills? You need a psychiatrist?
Speaker 3: Does a therapist ever say I think you're good. I'm gonna let you go leave the nest?
Speaker 4: I feel like that because how I mean also, like, could you ever really tell for sure? Like and then you watch, like don't they make.
Speaker 3: You feel guilty if you do leave that you need that umbilical cord, and like that's just a bad I don't know if I can. I'm learning to fly, but I don't have wings to quote the Great Time Pitty.
Speaker 4: Oh, there's also I think there's a liability. Like if you walk outside, they're like, I think you're good, and you walk outside, like then they might be kind of liable for saying you're I think you're good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's all confidential, nobody, that's that's the topic. You die the same way as the inexcessed guy died.
Speaker 1: No, No, he didn't do that expectating show. Yeah, yeah, whatever you like. That's what they think that Tom Petty had it. There were drugs in his system.
Speaker 5: I saw Tom Petty live in Arlington, Texas the night before my house got raided and I got arrested. So that was like the last happy moment I had in the summer of two thousand and one.
Speaker 3: But yeah, well that's a cherry thanks, great memory. Yeah, so once again Kelly putting out the vibe. Kelly in Vegas who joined us. She didn't do too.
Speaker 5: Well, all right, she want to use it. Yeah, but she's a professional, sure, so she didn't do well for a professional.
Speaker 8: You.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna start selling picks, Danny.
Speaker 1: Well, no, not these picks. Not those. Yeah, somebody else's picks, but not yours.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna drop ship other people's picks, Dylan and bad Larry. That's pretty impressive, especially Bad Larry who's on his deathbed. Uh, Larry, let me let me get to your your picks here, so I can kick you to the curb and let you get under the covers. Okay, so your college football picks are I.
Speaker 7: Want four units on Notre Dame. But if was that line seven or seven and a half?
Speaker 8: Seven and a half, Okay, I want to risk five units.
Speaker 4: Five I.
Speaker 7: Want to buy the line down to seven, so I'm risking five.
Speaker 5: I thought, we can't.
Speaker 1: Let me ask Ray the producer of this show.
Speaker 6: No one's ever done an alternate line like this before.
Speaker 4: But you can bet an alternate h but you can't against him.
Speaker 6: You'll count the juice against you.
Speaker 7: Okay, I'm you're count of the juice. I'm giving you a whole unit. I'm risking five units to win one unit. I mean you're a win four units.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh yeah, okay, five to four.
Speaker 1: Now we're going to allow that.
Speaker 7: Okay, Yeah, it's like the minus one twenty.
Speaker 1: Look, he's sick, he doesn't he's he doesn't know.
Speaker 5: What he's it'll be more than one twenty. Hold on, hold on, hold on, it's minus one ten. Now you're buying it down half a point. It's not one twenty, Larry, probably it's not ten cents to buy it down half a point. Everybody in their fucking mother would be doing that. Look it up, okay, look it up. Pull up your fucking phone right.
Speaker 6: Actually we may, yes, breaking yes, so Notre Dame actually moved to seven now, but we're sticking. We're sticking with seven and a half because that's what it was before the show.
Speaker 7: Larry.
Speaker 6: I'm talking, thank you, and and.
Speaker 2: Well no, no no.
Speaker 3: If it's right now and we're nobody has placed their bet yet, then I'm going to allow seven. Yeah, I'm fine with that, okay. But if to buy, like if you yelling at Larry, that was good.
Speaker 6: Thank you, to buy half a point, it'd be like minus one thirty five.
Speaker 7: Yeah. I look this morning, from seven and a half to seven, it was minus one twenty. But that's mine guy. They knew it was moving. I guess.
Speaker 1: Okay, Larry, what are you doing? Larry?
Speaker 8: What are you doing?
Speaker 7: I want four units on Notre Dame minus seven, okay, okay, I want one one unit on Penn State minus the eight and a half nine minus nine, and one unit on Clemson plus the eleven and.
Speaker 8: A half twelve twelve.
Speaker 7: Perfect. There are my three college games.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you head Florida and two Lane.
Speaker 5: What are you talking about, Larry?
Speaker 6: When you sent sent me to your picks on the post, you accidentally circled two games. So I thought you meant you wanted Florida. Do you not want Florida?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 7: No, No, that was just I did this last night and I was hurting. That's just a big that's just a big circle. That's just a big circle around Notre Dame. I guess I ran through Florida. I can see what you I can see how you see that?
Speaker 5: Don't want?
Speaker 3: Okay, let me let Larry do his his NFL picks. Then we can say goodbye and then we'll have fun.
Speaker 8: Okay, don't say.
Speaker 7: Don't say goodbye. I' must stay on the phone, but I don't want to talk. Okay, to go over Texas. These are all one units over Texas, forty.
Speaker 8: One and a half, forty two over Texas.
Speaker 7: Okay. I want the Ravens minus to six against.
Speaker 8: The Steelers, six and a half.
Speaker 7: God, Okay, I want the Lions minus to six and a half against the Bears, It's correct.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 7: I want the Eagles minus the three and a half against the Commanders.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 7: I want the forty nine Ers plus one against the Dolphins.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 7: And I want the Buccaneers minus the four against the Cowboys.
Speaker 1: Sorry, say minus three and a half.
Speaker 7: Okay, perfect, Thanks, Okay, Dan, I'm gonna get under the covers and just law here, but I want to listen.
Speaker 1: Okay it sounds hot. Yeah, Larry under the covers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's for the Patreon folks out there.
Speaker 1: Okay, Shay, your turn. You want to do your college football picks?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Danny, Okay, Gators laying twelve against New Orleans. I got the fighting Irish two on one unit laying seven. And this Ohio State Tennessee game has befuddled the shit out of me. I love Tennessee and Kuna Matata. I think he could have a breakout game Welcome to America type shit, but it's a public dog big time, and everybody thinks OSU looks like shit because of the Michigan game. I think Tennessee might be overvalued just because of the hate on Ohio State and Ryan Day is a functioning, stupid person. So I'm taking Ohio State lane seven and a half, and then Penn State Cocaine Cowboys over fifty four, and then i got Texas beating the Irish in the National Championship plus eighteen hundred.
Speaker 1: Okay, not a bad bed actually yeah, uh yes, Ray.
Speaker 6: Eighty one percent of the public is on Tennessee. There you go seven and a half.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that he's saying that they're caught up in the Ohio State is wounded.
Speaker 5: I think they're a public dog. I don't like it. I don't like it.
Speaker 4: I'm taking seven and a half number.
Speaker 5: Is that hook?
Speaker 1: That hook? Alrighty Dylan?
Speaker 4: All right, Dan, I also have Notre Dame minus seven against Indiana. I'm taking SMU plus nine against Penn State Clemson.
Speaker 1: Are they going to sell that place out?
Speaker 5: No, they're supposed to be a whiteout game. They ain't even gonna sell out. See.
Speaker 3: This is what I worry about, these these home playoff games. This is why they're having them, because they want to ensure that they're going to be sold out, because then you're gonna ask these fan bases to go on the road maybe a couple more times.
Speaker 1: And I don't.
Speaker 3: Know what Christmas Yeah, this time of year, Dan, it's a Christmas break for the schools.
Speaker 5: That's tough.
Speaker 1: Okay, what else do you have?
Speaker 8: Deal?
Speaker 4: I got Clemson plus twelve against Tejas. I am going to take Tennessee plus seven and a half against Ohio State. Already know I'm gonna regret that one, but it's on paper. Taking Florida minus twelve against Tulane and the Union Mortgage Gasparilla Bowl.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Gasprilla.
Speaker 4: That screams Florida. So and I got Fresno State plus three against Northern Illinois in the Idaho Potato Bowl.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: Oh also, Dan, I did. I saw this stat a couple of days ago, and it might be my favorite one of all time. About Perdue ball this year, if they had started with a thirty four point lead in every game, they would have finished six and six.
Speaker 1: No shit, Yeah, dang West Lafayette, NFL.
Speaker 5: See yeah, I got the Lions Bears under forty eight, Bucks Cowboys over forty eight and a half. I got Miami plus one against Santifa Brown's Bengals over forty seven. Okay, Dylan.
Speaker 4: I got Texans plus three and a half against the Chiefs. Still don't really trust the Chiefs to cover, even though they did last week. Steelers Ravens under forty five. The last eight matchups have gone under. This one's always a slugfest. I'd probably take the Steelers if I had stealers the Stillers. I had to take the spread but I'll.
Speaker 5: Take the under real Pennsylvania.
Speaker 4: Giants plus eight and a half against the Falcons. Michael Pennocks Junior starting.
Speaker 5: What I didn't know that? Yeah? What happened to Kirky? Wait a minute, are you, sir Christ?
Speaker 1: Where have you been?
Speaker 4: Uh? And took him out back?
Speaker 1: What do you tell you?
Speaker 5: Are you serious?
Speaker 1: You had no idea?
Speaker 5: I've been out of the loop lately. I'm kind of going through some things.
Speaker 4: Working hard.
Speaker 5: Jobby job has happened. But we're playing the Vienna trip on Saturday. Yeah. So I've been deeply involved with that logistical nightmare. I had to change the seats on the flight and I got caught.
Speaker 4: Wait did you put yourself up front and everyone in the back?
Speaker 5: I put myself two rows away from the family, and the roommate found out. Okay, oh, I've been dealing with that.
Speaker 4: Well, you know what I would do, Say that there was no seats left and you had no.
Speaker 1: I'd have the roommates sit in your seat.
Speaker 5: That's not funny. Well, you know what the best part is the baby won't sit with me, so there's no choice there. Yeah, she won't. She'll scream and if I get near her. Essentially that don't work good. She just mean but yeah, I mean could they shot Kirk? They killed Kirk? Yea, yeah, they benched him. Yeah that's bullshit. Yes, Marvin, but.
Speaker 9: You don't do the gentle parentsing thing. No, but just take care of business. What do you mean she won't sit with you?
Speaker 5: What choice the plane? I don't want to deal with that ship, dude. I'll give her meltone and whatnot. But I don't want to. Like if you yell at your kid in public anymore, that's not how it works well white people, and I live. I live in a very white town. My friend. Uh, you can't like scream at your kids in public no more. Like when I was growing up, you just get smacked in the mouth. But now if you even raise your voice to the kid, people are like, oh my what the fuck? Oh my god? In between shardon ay SIPs. They think that you're someone they can.
Speaker 1: Why why are you going to Why are you even going to Vienna?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 5: My parents live out there.
Speaker 1: Did they want to see you?
Speaker 5: They do it?
Speaker 1: No, I thought that was a fair question.
Speaker 5: No, my brother, one of my brothers, is coming out there with all his kids, and my sister's showing up with her kids. So there's going to be nine cousins under the age of nine and they're all getting together.
Speaker 3: And you're not gonna have anything over there. No, No, last time we had a problem in Vienna.
Speaker 5: That was great for me. That was fun. There's been a.
Speaker 3: Couple of problems coming out of the Vienna is a great town if you want to get it in.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it's easy. His beer everywhere I found like an NFL sports bar. Ye, man, I was tearing it up.
Speaker 3: Well, when we talked to you when you were over there last time, you've sounded like you were in the fourth quarter.
Speaker 5: I get separated from the family a few times. They were pretty pissed about that.
Speaker 4: Sports.
Speaker 3: Well, that's didn't you bring on the wrong Two I brought home to geese instead of one.
Speaker 5: My mama was pissed.
Speaker 1: Is that how the Christmas song goes?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 8: Two?
Speaker 5: Oh? I don't.
Speaker 1: Two turtle doves and something partridge and what else?
Speaker 8: Doing?
Speaker 5: What do you know about Christmas?
Speaker 4: I know that I believed in Santa Claus.
Speaker 1: You did, I did?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Actually?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: Or is there any I mean, it's not any more ridiculous than believing in God.
Speaker 5: Sure we go there we go.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 5: You know, this wouldn't be a show without the blasphemy coming from the room.
Speaker 4: I forgot.
Speaker 5: I forgot. We had to, you know, take the lord's name in vain.
Speaker 1: We had Do you think that he has his sense of humor?
Speaker 8: First of all?
Speaker 9: With me?
Speaker 4: First of all?
Speaker 5: Okay? She yeah, actually trump one God is now male? Okay?
Speaker 1: Any other bets here.
Speaker 4: Where we're outside the Giants, naf we do get side track. I lost my place.
Speaker 1: Let's go back to the Aliens.
Speaker 4: I got Seahawks plus three against the Vikings. Vikings clinched last week. I feel like this is a nice little letdown spot and Saints money line against the Packers who Monday night.
Speaker 5: Did anybody watched the Aaron Rodgers thing info?
Speaker 4: I saw like the the preview thing that pops up on Netflix for it, and it was him talking about like Bret no, his brother, like ousting him or outing him on outing him, yeah, no for being like uh like, uh, what's it called a strain from the family on the Bachelor or whatever?
Speaker 5: He doesn't talk to his mama. That sh it's weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is funny.
Speaker 5: Though.
Speaker 4: They did show a clip from that episode of the Bachelor and they like the Rogers were having dinner and they just set two empty chairs at the end of the table. That was like things supposed to be for Aaron and it's whoever his girlfriend was. I was at her at the time. And then it was what Shylene Woodley.
Speaker 5: Before or after?
Speaker 4: Thing after? I love that Olivia Amer act John John. Yeah, Olivia mon is not a great actor.
Speaker 5: No, No, she's a great husband Steeler. Yeah. She took mulleniey while he was still uh legally.
Speaker 4: He was on a bender I think at the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then she got pregnant by him and they just had another baby.
Speaker 5: How many kids they got now? Too? She's old. She's old. Yeah, she's like, oh, high thirties. Gotta be what what.
Speaker 3: If Shalne Woodley just came in right now and said, hey, you and me, let's get out of here and like like have a relationship. No, hell no, some Hollywood weirdo and you just said how great she was.
Speaker 5: I think she's an incredible actor. I think she got the chops. That movie she had with George Clooney in Hawaii that was amazing, and then Big Little Fires in uh Monterey, that was amazing.
Speaker 1: Big Little lines.
Speaker 5: Yeah, whatever, I was thinking the other Reese Witherspoon deal, little fires everywhere, Yeah, and Shaker Heights, Ohio another shithole.
Speaker 3: We're not doing Ohio again, stomp.
Speaker 5: And I think she's a great actor. But do I think she's like some you know siren that I can't say no to?
Speaker 1: What siren? Could you not say no to?
Speaker 3: Bar?
Speaker 1: She'll?
Speaker 5: Uh you know? Who would like I ruined my life over? That's the question. Yes, that's a good question, would be.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I never thought of that. I never thought who I would ruin. My mama always said growing up, which I thought was creepy. Dwight Yoakum or Garth Brooks ever came to the door, she'd leave us all and never looked back. Dwight Yoakam was one of the ugliest men.
Speaker 1: She never saw him with his hat off.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's fair.
Speaker 4: Also the Garth Brooks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's not going on to.
Speaker 9: Say if your mom had shitty taste, so I won't say it out loud.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what was his gay email character? Yeah?
Speaker 4: That is the best, the best album covers of all time.
Speaker 5: The fact that that happened and we all had to sit through it like it was.
Speaker 4: It was literally just him just with like my chemical romance hair.
Speaker 5: He just wanted to put on a dress. That's all he wanted to do, was as he could get to put an on panting he actually.
Speaker 4: It actually kind of looks like is uh Anthony Ketis. Yes, it's a.
Speaker 5: Problem all these NBA players too. You get a little money and you get a little fame, you start dressing like a fucking weirdo. You start putting on like hula hoop pants.
Speaker 4: Well it's like like the high fashion.
Speaker 5: It's so dumb. I hate it.
Speaker 1: Can you get into a Christmas spirit?
Speaker 5: I am? I'm listening to Mariah Carey pretty much every day.
Speaker 4: Does her regular stuff for Christmas stuff.
Speaker 5: I love it. Oh you don't put that ship on well.
Speaker 9: Terrible, No, relax, relax, relax with the terrible. You know what you should listen to. You and your lady listening to Ariana Grande Christmas and chill.
Speaker 5: No. Brooklyn Decker in her prime, if she walked in, Yeah, you'd walk out.
Speaker 1: It'd be over, yes, Ray, what about an a day armis?
Speaker 5: No, she's again she's a Cuban Communists. Absolutely not.
Speaker 4: Isn't she defect?
Speaker 5: No? Absolutely she moved to Spain to study acting. Now she's dating the nephew of the class of Castro's brother. Really yeah, yeah, she's dating like the communists. Delete absolutely not. I would put her on trial. She is pretty pretty spectacular. Yeah, she'd be spectacular up against the.
Speaker 1: Wall redneck mother, what a.
Speaker 5: Good reference.
Speaker 1: I think Larry is still breathing.
Speaker 2: Stop.
Speaker 1: If I don't call on you, you don't cough.
Speaker 7: No, I'm coughing, no, no, But I call you.
Speaker 1: It's like when your mom when you are you calling sick and you go.
Speaker 7: It's when you when you originally try and talk, you don't get that first breath out. I'm just I'm lying. I'm lying. I got my one arm over my eyes blockings light, and I got the pone up against my ear almost as sleep.
Speaker 1: Do you have shades?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 8: What do you do?
Speaker 1: You have shades?
Speaker 4: Okay, then I do I have one thing to talk?
Speaker 3: Let me say, Larry, I hope you feel better, and uh and Mary and Merry Christmas.
Speaker 7: Yea, Marry Christmas. Good night. I'm gonna go to bed.
Speaker 4: Good night, Good night, Larry.
Speaker 3: It's twelve in the afternoon, good evening night.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, doing so. An update on our the website fiasco. Remember we thought we were being hijacked by terrorists for the domain name. Yeah we're not. It's actually a friend of the show, Bob and Seattle. I spoke with him on the phone yesterday. We now have the domain names. He was basically holding them for us so that someone else didn't go and try and extort us.
Speaker 1: But why didn't he let us know that he was holding onto it?
Speaker 5: He kind of did, I guess.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he could have been clearer, I think as But he wanted me to say he's a big fan of yours. He's for some reason a big fan of Shay's. And he wanted me to say that you're a good company doing isn't actually but he did commit war crimes in Bosnia in nineteen ninety five.
Speaker 5: That's fair, I'll take it.
Speaker 4: I made up the last part, but he did say, Hi, I need you to rally though.
Speaker 3: What do you mean I worry about your attitude getting on a plane with the kids.
Speaker 5: I'm good on the plane with the kids because I don't sit near him, But okay, I'm good.
Speaker 4: Do you do that every time?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Because you got I mean the way the rose are set up, you have you'll have three and then one or three and then two. So I'm just away from the kids. I just it's good for.
Speaker 4: In a row.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be a twelve hour day, though, a twelve hour day. So it's eight and a half to Munich and then it's an hour. It's an hour and a half wait, and then an hour to Vienna and then it's like a half hour cab. And you got to get two cabs because I've got so many kids. And the roommate's gonna pack the whole fucking house because we're gonna be gone for two weeks.
Speaker 4: Damn thatne's fun.
Speaker 5: Seventy bucks a bag too. By the way, thank god the wine is free on the plane because the roommate's gonna get hurt. Bill.
Speaker 4: Oh, these five bags paid for themselves in no time exactly.
Speaker 1: But you're not sneaking, no, Danny.
Speaker 5: I mean, the only shot I got is if my oldest brother and I sneak off, I'm not doing this. I love you. If we like, oh, we're gonna go check out Salizburg Mozart was born or whatever, and then we just disappear.
Speaker 3: Okay, that could happen, Yeah, but that's why I keep reminding you, just so it's in your head that I keep reminding you not to do it.
Speaker 5: My mama will not let me drink in front of her, that's a fact, okay, But but she's gonna.
Speaker 3: Do a lot of things not in front of you.
Speaker 5: And you can't get drugs in Vienna, not real drugs, so it's not like I could do any of that.
Speaker 4: It's like beer and snuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, it's the drug scene in Europe sucks. So you're just gonna white knuckle? Have you just been white drugs? Like Albanians have the best cocaine on the continent, for sure. That's the only way you can really score. Okay, you can't trust the Spaniards and the Portuguese just step on everything.
Speaker 4: What about the UK? They love their.
Speaker 5: Cocaine is awful. The Kedemy is good, yeah, good key, Yeah, the UK you do, they do that pretty well. But cocaine.
Speaker 1: But once again, you're not jones in for anything.
Speaker 4: No, he's more of a drug historian.
Speaker 5: Shows every day every day. Okay, It's gonna be good when I'm back, though, Danny's gonna be great. My relapse will be legendary. They're gonna write songs about it. It's gonna be fantastic.
Speaker 1: Will you be single?
Speaker 5: No? No, no no. The roommate, No, she ain't never. We ain't breaking up. We just butt heads. I love the roommate, Danny.
Speaker 1: What did you just call her?
Speaker 5: The roommate a butt head?
Speaker 1: We butt had but I got you called her a butt head, dude. Damn.
Speaker 4: Now you're saying like we both butt heads.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she gets it. It's Shane and Irving. That is the podcast. That is the podcast. Wherever you get your podcast and Shy and Irving podcast.
Speaker 4: If there gonna be a Vienna special, yeah.
Speaker 5: I'm going to record one in Vienna.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, like iron stuff, I think we've done everything we need to do and uh wait, what do you what do you have?
Speaker 5: Ray?
Speaker 6: I was just making sure everyone knows we're off next week.
Speaker 1: We're off next week. Yeah, I need I gotta have.
Speaker 5: That's for Christmas?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what starts on Christmas Day?
Speaker 5: Have to take over everything?
Speaker 4: Okay, it's like eight shitty little Christmas.
Speaker 3: So bad Larry, uh we hope he's feeling better on his deathbed. For Dylan the Graphics Gang, Shay and Irving, Marvin the Prince and Picture Day. Ray, Merry Christmas to everybody and we'll talk to you in a in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 7: H