Speaker 1: It's time to catch a Cheater. Only on the Juble Show, Candace is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater and she's been married to her husband, Noah for a year, and she already thinks something might be going on. So we'll see if we can help her out. Candace, I'm sorry're in that situation. But what's going on? Why do you think Noah is cheating?
Speaker 2: So here's the thing.
Speaker 3: Noah is.
Speaker 4: Noah is so sweet and I love him so much.
Speaker 5: He's just he is a very busy guy.
Speaker 4: He has always been a very busy guy, and work takes a lot of his life and I know that that's part of the deal, but in like the last month or so, it feels like, I don't know that he's been a lot busier than usual.
Speaker 2: And he always comes home on his.
Speaker 4: Lunch break, which I absolutely love. He doesn't work too far from home, so it's really nice to be able to have that time together. But lately he's just oh, he's just kind of been making excuses, and you know, he says things like, well, it's the work thing, and I don't know. So we are actually looking for houses right now, which is incredible, and I'm just so excited and so ready to get out of this apartment. So he is also like going on potential health hunting and he's going to go check these things out.
Speaker 2: But sometimes I.
Speaker 4: Feel like you've gone for hours and it's just i'kaom and be like, oh, well.
Speaker 2: It wasn't right or you know, just something along those lines, and I get it.
Speaker 4: You know, the market is crap right now, you know what I mean? Like I know you guys know, and it's going to be really hard for anybody to find anything.
Speaker 2: That we want. But like I have very high standards, and you know what he does do We both we want to find something.
Speaker 4: That we love, especially you know, if we're going to pay for it.
Speaker 6: But so you're not doing that together. You're not house hunting together. He's doing that by himself.
Speaker 7: He's yeah, he's in and you know that was something that that's that's fine.
Speaker 4: I can't always get away at the time that he can go see these houses.
Speaker 2: And I and I trucked him. We have we have very similar tastes and you know, no problem.
Speaker 4: But he doesn't bring home brochures or hor plans.
Speaker 3: And every time that.
Speaker 4: I say that I want to go look at the house with him because I can.
Speaker 2: He'll say things like, oh, it's just closer.
Speaker 4: If I stop buying, like or I'm just I'm just going to go real quick and no need for you to get up, And I don't know, it just feels weird, like I want to go see these houses, like I'm excited about that.
Speaker 6: Is he acting different outside of those times not house hunting with you and not having an answer to you.
Speaker 4: He will get like these random text messages from someone while we're just hanging out at night, and I remember asking him and he was like, oh, it's the realtor and I was like, we hired a real sir, And I don't know. That was just something that I feel like we would have talked about that.
Speaker 7: And am I just making this up in my head? And this is what He's actually just busy. He's actually going to look at all of these houses and he's trying to find something really nice and pretty and he knows that I like surprises, and I don't know, he's probably.
Speaker 4: Just working really hard to find a nice place for us that we can call home.
Speaker 6: I still think the thing that's striking me the most out of all of this is that you're not in the process of finding your own home. Yeah, part of that feels weird.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: This one's kind of tricky because there's nothing that's like screaming red flag to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like, you know, he's done something like that before in terms of like one.
Speaker 4: Time we had this really amazing date and he hired the chef.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: It was something that I was like, like, we were going to cook together, and he was like, hey, I'm surprised You've I hired this chef to come and cook for us.
Speaker 2: So I was like, oh, you know, and that was like a it was like a really cool little date night thing.
Speaker 5: So things like that, I'm like, well, maybe.
Speaker 4: That's maybe that's just something that's just something that Noah does and I need to get used to, or maybe I need.
Speaker 2: To be like, hey, I do love sur prizes, but let's let's talk.
Speaker 4: About how we're spending our money a little better. But I don't want him to stop doing nice things for me.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well we'll see if we can figure it out for you. You already told us what grocery store. You guys are rewards card members, So we'll call and we'll do the usual, we'll call and pretend that we're from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one random Rewards card member who gets three flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll see if he sends those to you or to somebody else. Okay, okay, okay, play a song, come back and get your to Catch teeter next. Right in the middle of today's To Catch a Cheeter And if you just joined us, Candace is on the phone and she thinks that her husband of one year named Noah might be cheating. So in a second, we're going to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards member at, and say that every single month, we choose one lucky Rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll see if he sends them to his wife, Candice or someone else. But first, Candice, why don't you refresh our memory on the situation?
Speaker 4: Well, just real quick, where Noah has been a lot busier lately than he usually is. We started looking for houses, but I am not necessarily part of the process, and I want to be, And he's gone a lot looking at houses, and I want.
Speaker 2: To be a part of that process.
Speaker 4: He's also kind of getting text messages that he says is from the realtor. But I didn't know we hired a realtor, so I don't know. I'm just kind of at a loss for what's going on.
Speaker 1: Okay, are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 5: Hello, Hi, this is horrible.
Speaker 1: So I was looking for our Rewards Card member named Noah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, list to Noah.
Speaker 1: Hi, Noah, Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to Day. Congratulations here this month's big winner.
Speaker 5: Take a while.
Speaker 1: No, actually, it won't take much time at all. Every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floora department. You've just won thirty six long stem red roses, a box of candy or chocolate, and a car to be delivered to anybody that you would like to within the fifty United States of these Americas, absolutely free. It's a three hundred and sixteen dollars value and it just takes a couple of minutes. I can take down the information over the phone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's just do it on the phone right now. Great, okay.
Speaker 1: First thing that I would need would be the first and last name of the person you'd like to send them to.
Speaker 5: Can I send them to Bianca?
Speaker 1: Would you like to put a card in that flower delivery to Bianca?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 8: How about I can't wait for your next open house? Are you able to put a linky emoji after that?
Speaker 1: I certainly can. Yeah, we just got we just got the option of being able to use emoji, So a little can't wait for your open house, swinky base. And then the next thing I will need would would have been the address, But I don't need that anymore because this is actually the Jubil Show. It's a radio show. My name is Jubel, I'm Nina, and I'm Victoria, and we do a segment on a show called to Katchatita where if you think your significant other might be sleeping around, we see who they send flowers to. And your wife, Candace is on the phone listening.
Speaker 5: Noah, Bianca, it's just our realtor.
Speaker 4: Noah with Bianca.
Speaker 5: We don't have a realtor. How do you think we've been viewing so many houses?
Speaker 8: We have a realtor that's been getting us into a love awesome places.
Speaker 3: Noah, we haven't been doing anything. We haven't been doing any housing. You have been viewing housen Wait, it's just dawn on me. You had a radio show called me to see if I was cheating. This is kind of ridiculous.
Speaker 5: Oh is it?
Speaker 4: Is it ridiculous?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 4: Is it more ridiculous than you cheating on me? With our first year of being married? We're actually spot to be looking for houses. Are you going to the banging for me? Are you?
Speaker 2: Or are you banging some reel to her? In new open houses?
Speaker 5: What open houses?
Speaker 2: Talk to me about the open houses?
Speaker 5: Noah, No, I haven't.
Speaker 7: I haven't seen any of these open houses.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen.
Speaker 8: Oh, okay, you know what, I'm going to look up what was her name again?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna look up her real tonight.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna look up where she goes. H a scene?
Speaker 4: Okay, Oh, I'm making a scene and making a scene, you guys, I'm making a scene.
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Why are we sending winky faces to your realtor?
Speaker 8: She's getting us into houses before they're on the market. Sometimes, though, you can try and get ourselves a better deal. Because the interest rates are crazy right now on this is ridiculous that you're calling me about this.
Speaker 4: Okay, great, why don't I give Bianca a call because it's my money too, right, it's our money, it's our marriage, it's our life, it's going to be our house. So why don't I get her numbers and just let's just make sure that the next open house that you get in on, we get in on that.
Speaker 5: I think that's fair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, that.
Speaker 5: Could be fair when you're calm and not on the radio. This is embarrassing.
Speaker 6: Wouldn't you want to make sure that she understands that you're not cheating because I'm not convinced.
Speaker 1: It doesn't sound very convincing that you're not.
Speaker 8: We only talk about addresses and houses literally about it.
Speaker 7: Okay, Well, then if that's what it is, then maybe just maybe just send.
Speaker 2: Me the text messages that she sending so.
Speaker 4: That way I can click on the addresses and I can look at these houses, because who knows, maybe I would have actually loved them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 8: That's so ridiculous that you need to see that where Mary leaves together, it's actually on me on the radio.
Speaker 1: Well, your wife thinks you might be cheating on her, and you're not gonna You're not willing to show her the text messages with the realtor who you just sent a winki face to and flowering.
Speaker 5: Right, it's not that big of a deal.
Speaker 4: Is it not that big of a deal because it's not that big of a deal to you, because you don't want to get caught, because you're not the one worried that your spouse is cheating.
Speaker 5: Nothing is happening. I'm busy at work. I don't know why you're doing this raight.
Speaker 1: Does Bianca know you're married.
Speaker 5: I'm not answering any of this. I'll talk to you later.
Speaker 1: Wow. Well, okay, Wow he hung up.
Speaker 5: Candace.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, Candice, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I mean, it definitely sounds not like innocent house hunting.
Speaker 6: I really didn't want you to be right, but I really think you should hunt down Bianca.
Speaker 1: I thought he was just looking for our house, you know, get a hold of this Pianca woman to see maybe it is just that, or maybe it's still in the flirtation stage and maybe it's stuff I don't I don't know.
Speaker 6: I mean, i'd be very upset, but I also would want to confront her.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I don't even know what to do right now.
Speaker 1: The Jewel shows to catch a cheater