Speaker 1: I'm sorry, bro, Mike Tyson is gonna fucking lose.
Speaker 2: Let that go, y'all, Let's let it go. You know. Somebody text me it was like, where are we watching the fight? I was like, we're not. What are you thinking? I was sooner do Heroin?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you've actually been itching to try heroin for a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just kind of using this as an excuse I would.
Speaker 1: The third time this week you've said I'd sooner do heroin?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you've I've been trying to fuck with chieb.
Speaker 1: You know, hear a lot of good things about it.
Speaker 2: Is that what they call it? That's such a soft name for smoking heroin? Like cheap sounds like it should be weed. Yeah, like chiba cheba?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, what how they get you? How they get you to start smoking heroin? The gateway word.
Speaker 2: And then up?
Speaker 1: That's right?
Speaker 2: But I don't like that. Was like I think of a valley thing that people are said, cheap dude.
Speaker 1: Hey, there's a lot I know to go break off of. BTh huh black Tar Heroin? Is that band? I love eth Heroin?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, g Dragon, that's that's when.
Speaker 3: You take.
Speaker 4: With BT.
Speaker 1: Hello the Internet and welcome to season three sixty four, Episode five of Daily Guy. It's a production of iHeart Radio. We almost made it to season three sixty five. We almost made it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is a podcast.
Speaker 1: Where we take a deep dive into america shared consciousness.
Speaker 2: We now have a.
Speaker 1: YouTube channel YouTube at daily Seite guys pot on YouTube. Uh, so you can go check out a video episode a week. See what we sound like when saying stuff like this.
Speaker 2: It's Friday, November.
Speaker 1: Fifteenth, twenty twenty four. What is it? It's there, It's Friday.
Speaker 5: That's old night.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's well, guess what ship that totally threw me off? But it is November fifteenth. This National Raisin Brain Day. Is National Spicy Hermit Cookie Day. What the fuck is that? National butt cake Day? National cleaned out.
Speaker 1: Your refrigerator Day?
Speaker 2: Should I need to do that?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: And National Philanthropy Day.
Speaker 1: I just pulled some cream cheese out of my refrigerator the other day, curing police.
Speaker 2: I found a thing of the salsa that you get when you get I had I get. I eat a lot of poopoosas so a lot of times. I always get a lot of cutilo and I get a lot of the salsa.
Speaker 1: On this side.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so much extra that like in the back of my refrigerator. I felt like a fucking thirty two ounce thing of fucking salt. Lad eighties probably is like alcohol now, but yeah, I had to ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah I heard that somewhere. Was it on the show where somebody was talking about how salcea only lasts like a week after you open the jar. You're you're supposed to eat it within a week. I've just been on.
Speaker 2: Some I mean, I don't know if that's true.
Speaker 5: I mean tomatoes, and you know, if there's not enough salt and linemen there then yeah, but you know it should last.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know, I've been I've been thugging it out with some old sauces before, and I'm here, so I go on bread and salsa. I go until the and cheese, until the physically appears.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it came.
Speaker 5: A little mold is good for you. You guys. You know, you know some of those white ladies are right about something.
Speaker 6: You know, but oh sorry, I mean keeping that we came from and so.
Speaker 1: What But no, no, no you and the thing. No, I just he my name's Jack Obrien. Blue Sky's smiling at me now, that old twitters pooh poop peepee brown shirts. I leave him behind. Now the app Blue Sky I did find never saw feed shining so bright on this here app, futrols insight noticing the tags, pleasing to use when Elmo's app gives you the blues. Guys, that's it. That's it. That one courtesy of No Clue, based on Blue Skies by as he put it, Google's Irving Berlin. The version I knows about what Willie Nelson shout out to No Clue shout out to.
Speaker 2: Blue Sky the app.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about it a little bit later, but you know, it's better. It just feels like they did the time machine thing on Twitter back when like Twitter was first good. I still need to import all the people I follow, and then I think I'm there for good.
Speaker 2: I think it's called Skybridge follower skyfibridge.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like a chrome chrome.
Speaker 1: Sky follower bridge.
Speaker 2: That's what it is. Use that guy follower bridge. Yep.
Speaker 1: Anyways, I'm thrilled to be joined as always by my co host, mister Miles.
Speaker 2: It's Miles Gray.
Speaker 1: Kay. Here's the rock filling bottle.
Speaker 5: Slow to say it.
Speaker 1: We're filming nothing he's the rock filling bottle.
Speaker 2: Slowly anyway, shout out LOCARONI with that one the rock.
Speaker 1: Yes, You're time, isn't He's like, no, I don't pissing bottles on set, but yeah, I mean come ask me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll be pissing bottles on set.
Speaker 1: Was like the whole energy of that, that clarific, clarifying interview. But yeah, shout out of COCKARONI, thank you. Man. When you're making something as important as the movie Red One dropping this weekend? Is it dropping this weekend? Are you dropping?
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm ready.
Speaker 1: I'm watching that fucking hot Santa hot frost these the snowman shit. Yeah, yeah we all are. And like I'm into Gladiator too, but like Red One dropping on the same weekend as Gladiator too seems like a miss miss fire. But I don't know, Yah, Is Red One for children? Is it like what if children had their own diehard? I don't know, take your kids find out.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Other of the Year Award Dad of the Year to quote Harrow anyways. Thrilled to be joined in our third seat by one of our favorite guests, one of your favorite guests, a writer, actor, one of the funniest stand up comedians doing that. She has an incredible stand up special called Bitch Grow Up that you must You've already watched it on Max. You must go watch it again. You can also see her on stages near you soon. Maybe go check her website. It's the hilarious and talented Marcel Argwall.
Speaker 5: Marcel Argual aka the Girl with the hair fuzz Miles. It up was glowing and I didn't know what it was, but I just realized it's all the California dry guys sweet in Chicago.
Speaker 2: It was terrible.
Speaker 5: I finally got my hands on California. But that's why my skin is glowing. I just realized that.
Speaker 2: That's level right.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: I was like, I was like, is my skin it is better? That's what it is. Thank you for noticing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, that happens. Yeah when you smoke the foreign the red Yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: I also want to sit before I move any further because I always forget till the end. I will be at the San Francisco Punchline Thanksgiving weekend, the Sacramento Punchline Wednesday, December fourth, and I have a monthly in Chicago the second thursdays of the month. So'll come through Chicago.
Speaker 1: Where is it at in Chicago?
Speaker 5: Lincoln launch my bad?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Okay boom boom? Yeah yeah, and Lincoln.
Speaker 5: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 7: Guys, I'm excited to be here. You been killing it on TV after Midnight.
Speaker 4: I loved you in that show.
Speaker 5: It's such a fun show. I love all the comments too, Like some people really hate me, which is always amusing. But there's like fans that are like, she gets the show, she knows what to do with the show. She she's not overthinking it. She's doing what you're supposed to do, which is exactly what I do. It's like so many comedians call me to be like, what's your advice? I'm like, stop taking it seriously, guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, just Rea, Yeah, how much writing?
Speaker 2: Man, Like I'm doing my ship?
Speaker 4: Just have fun?
Speaker 1: Yeun, exactly. How many days are you drilling before you do that?
Speaker 2: In my head in the shower every day.
Speaker 1: Who's your coach?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It's like, is it cool if I work with them? All right, Marcella, We're thrilled to have you. We're gonna get to know you a little bit better in a moment. First, a couple of things we're talking about the Onion just bought info war like allst sliver of good news. We'll take it, baby, Thank you the Onion. We'll also talk about Blue Scott which seems to be gaining one mentum. It's now the number one app in the app store. What. Yeah, that's fucking crazy.
Speaker 5: That is crazy. Yeah, it's not great, it's not I mean, none of them are, not to say the Blue guys like that. It's just none of them are great.
Speaker 1: And it's still working some things out.
Speaker 2: But it's got the right. It's got the right. They're starting from the right place, you know what I mean, there's no main he was running it. Yeah, I mean all you don't know. People are corrupt, we all. It all takes time, but right now it's the good part where we don't know how fucked up it is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's why they're number one.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about how the right is mad that nobody wants to spend Thanksgiving with them, and the Horny Snowman movie, which I don't think I've even seen the trailer for this.
Speaker 2: Have we watched the trailer?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, you know, maybe I missed it. What is the out?
Speaker 1: Oh you really don't know?
Speaker 2: This woman like puts a scarf on a fucking snowman, being like, oh, maybe this guy and it turns.
Speaker 1: Into like this hot white guy that she has with and then.
Speaker 2: Steal the beast. Oh, I said, ut, but if what he's working down there is like a dirty carrot, like, yeah, might be jokes in it anyway, Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: Well, before we get that, and the level of comedy that I've always aspired to is Netflix rom com level comedy, there's mixed.
Speaker 2: With that I just made. Yeah cool, I suck Marcella.
Speaker 1: Yes, before we get to any of that bullshit, we do like to ask our guest, what is something from your search history that's revealing about who you are?
Speaker 5: Well, this morning I posted I mean in this book, and I posted that I find the history of boxing so interesting, and my friend reached out to be like, oh my god, I'll love you know boxing. I take boxing and I do Brazilian jiu jitsu. It and made me be like, how long has to Brazilian jiu jitsu been around?
Speaker 2: Not very long?
Speaker 5: I was wondering if it was one of the old ones or not, but yeah, it's been around since like the twenties.
Speaker 2: I think, Yeah, it's a gift from immigrants twenty twenty, A gift from immigrants ten years ago.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, twenty twenty. But anyways, I thought that was cool because you know, some of you know, some of the techniques are ancient and like Brazilian to just do it's like the remix. Yeah, And I was saying, how like I loved I mean, I love jiu jitsu because it feels like it feels like magic tricks with your limbs and I find.
Speaker 2: That so powerful to watch.
Speaker 4: But yeah, yeah, yeah, that was one of the time.
Speaker 5: And I also I have a distant relative name Alexis Argueyo who was a boxer and his big notorious fight was oh my god prior with his name I forget his name now. But anyways, I'm reading this really cool book about him.
Speaker 2: And are you are you even gonna bother to watch Mike Tyson lose to that that one?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 5: I don't know, because I do have a show tomorrow, I mean tonight. I don't have a show tonight, right.
Speaker 2: Because it's yeah and fucking bailed us out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, have I show to night fal.
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It is rotten tomato sauce take.
Speaker 1: But I have it.
Speaker 5: So the show, I'm like, do I watch it? Do I not watch it? My brother is like the undercard is really cool because it's two chicks, and I was like, oh.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. Yeah, we're trying to get me in by saying the undercard, but like, I can't do it. I can't do another election night, like you know, I hear you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's it's a lose lose situation, like you don't want to see Mike Tyson then being like, oh I'm gonna keep fighting.
Speaker 1: You're like, dude, you're almost sixty years old.
Speaker 2: And then also to just watch a white guy beat up a six year old black guy, I'm like, I don't know if I need to rais.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's very it's very symbolic for what's going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's I'm like the symbolism.
Speaker 5: It's a little yeah, it's on the nose. There was a news story where like a seventeen year old Trump supporter like punched a seventy year old elderly woman.
Speaker 2: It's that it's just yeah, right exactly, but I did.
Speaker 5: That was the thing that I posted about the book I was reading. Was like, it's interesting to learn so much about Alexis Sarguaya, specifically knowing now that you can just be some guy and you know, you know, stream your your quote unquote match.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think that's the thing that like that I had to really embrace was realizing too. And every all.
Speaker 2: These fights, you're like, dude, this one, this motherfucker actually might beat up whatever Logan, Paul or Jake, whoever the fuck it is.
Speaker 1: And you're always like, and that's how they get people in.
Speaker 2: But they're never gonna fucking pick someone that they're like, Yo, this motherfucker might beat up our guy. Like we're just trying to get a check. So just knowing that that's the construction under which it all happens, No, I will not be burdened by what has been right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean also just knowing like, oh, he has so many followers, but that's why we're doing it. It's like, oh my god, Like, where are we at in the world, But this is where we're at.
Speaker 1: What is something you think is underrated?
Speaker 2: Myself underrated?
Speaker 5: Is uh being in a good mood right now? Everyone seems to be so gloom and doom, doom scrolling, all sad in their feelings, and I just I have keep having to remind people. I'm going to remind listeners because I know some or you are doing it as well. But like he's not president yet. I keep telling people think of it as New Year's Day, like it's New Year's Eve right now. You fucking get your groove on right now, celebrate right now, be happy right now. Well, you know, things are a little more chill, and you know, donate money if you can to whatever wherever. Even fucking a person, a homeless person, gum an extra five spot, you know, do do something. But this gloom and doom shit is not helping anybody.
Speaker 4: It's not funny.
Speaker 5: I mean, I also understand not wanting to walk around smiling, especially if you're a white person, because then people are just gonna want to punch you. But also and people are gonna want to punch you no matter what.
Speaker 2: So yeah, right now everybody's looking at white people as well. Get a high five while you're doing it. Hey, but the top, or you can buy our blue bracelets that you go wrong with. Let people know you're one of the safe onuns.
Speaker 1: Is that a real thing that's happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a white woman thing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't want to get lumped in with the.
Speaker 2: It's weird, it's all girl.
Speaker 5: We can tell if we go on your Instagram, we can tell who you are.
Speaker 2: I I used to have a bit.
Speaker 5: I mean I should still do it, but it's like, you know, nobody knows who's actually racism, who's actually not racist? Like you only you know, like only you know what your goes through your mind when you're on an elevator with a black guy.
Speaker 1: White lady.
Speaker 5: Okay, so like that's who you really are and like just accept that, but like the whole blue bracelet shits like lady get I also feel like your listeners wouldn't do that.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, advertiser Marcella.
Speaker 7: So yeah, white Lady is important movement.
Speaker 1: We got to meet them where they're at. Can I can just see people like doing the opposite of like the purse clutching and actually like rolling up their sleeve to be like see not like just you know, itching the side of their face with their breslet on display. I'm with the status quo. I just want to let you know we going to be all right. Oh no, we're gonna be all right.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, there was a white I was. I was judging a roast battle and this white boy was wearing like, uh, it was like in the sould of Lakers, like it said, they're not there.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 5: What is the Kendrick song? I'm already I'm fucking blinking, Like they're not like us, they're not like us. He has it says they not like us, but it's like Lakers, you know, they're not like us, right like us? But it didn't it didn't say Lakers. It says they're not like us. And I was like, oh, judging him, and I was like so distracted.
Speaker 2: I was like, you're white, they are not like you take that shirt.
Speaker 5: Off, and it cracked me up.
Speaker 4: Anyway.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, it always it's it's it's inevitable. Everything does get hijacked by white culture eventually. Like there was a clip of like those people. I don't know what it was. It's some kind of business convention where all those white people are on stage like celebrating their company and they're like, they're not like us, They're not like oh everybody, And you're like.
Speaker 5: Oh, he's speaking of the super Bowl is gonna be fire? Yeah, because of Kendrick, Like that performance is gonna be interesting no matter what. Now, what's going on, He's definitely he.
Speaker 1: Won't let it not be interesting, is what you need, because there's gonna be a lot of pressure to make it not interesting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's gonna be pushing. He's gonna be pushing for sure. That's that's what's cool about him. So now now everyone should be happy that he is a Super Bowl performer.
Speaker 1: Cut to him, cut to him doing something really fucking just ship.
Speaker 2: He's like, we need unity, y'all, we need to come together.
Speaker 1: Like what the fuck?
Speaker 5: Just white woman in booty shorts, A bunch of them. It's like, Oh, which is it?
Speaker 4: I don't know what.
Speaker 1: I believe, Marcella was something you think is overrated?
Speaker 5: Oh my god? I had something written or written down in my head and I didn't actually write it down. I have no idea. I don't know, I have nothing. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know you guys don't give a fuck.
Speaker 4: Yeah all right, I had.
Speaker 5: Some If I remember, I'm going to say it, but I don't remember.
Speaker 2: When did you?
Speaker 1: When did you think of it?
Speaker 2: Like last night in the shower, like thirty minutes ago.
Speaker 1: Damn?
Speaker 2: What was it about?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: I don't know?
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying. I was like, oh, I'm going to do this, and I'm going to do that, but I had to wash my hair, do my hair. Overrated fucking's democrat?
Speaker 1: God hit them, but just right now, just right now, what the Democrats are overrated? Just right now though, just right now.
Speaker 2: Just right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, we'll see how many people just are like, no, you're right. The fucking Hakeem Jeffreys is the one to lead the resistance.
Speaker 2: He's kinda owl man.
Speaker 5: We love to have this conversation privately, but yeah, I'm interested to see what happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm here. I'm not I'll tell you this. I don't want to see the same faces. I mean, that's who's going to be are the ones who are going to be at the table though, So that's the thing where people have to get in line to so they The thing is if people if the Democrats see people being like, well, what are we gonna do, then they're gonna be like, A, we got them, we got them, we got it right, all right.
Speaker 1: But if people are like, bro, I'm not trying to hear shit from you right now, I mean, who knows if that'll be in enough numbers or they actually understand that something has to change.
Speaker 2: But I mean right now they're putting so much energy and not changing that.
Speaker 5: Oh that made me think of a good overrated thinking. You can move whatever movement forward and whatever group you're in without providing mentorship. This concept that a lot of people have where they're like, I'm so good at this, I don't need to teach anybody anything, like everyone will learn from me. And it's like, no, pick someone to mentor help that one person get better so they can maybe replace you, or maybe they can figure out who can replace you. Like that that's a I don't I definitely have noticed it in comedy and obviously in politics. Right it's like people are so like, no, no, I'm the best at this thing, so I'm gonna never fucking share anything with anyone. It's like, bro, that's not how this shit works. We all need to like, we need to be mentoring, we need to be helping people, we need to be lifting each other up. So not not mentoring. I guess that that that people have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the person you mentor to replace you don't have them be eighty seven years ago when it's their time to replace you. My advice all right, we're gonna take a quick break. We're going to come back and talk about the Onion.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back that we're black.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there it is. If you go to them forwards website, as I do every morning right now, all you get is a message that reads site unavailable till further ados hill till. I like, yeah, that's because the Onion, the satire site. Yeah, that seems to have better politics than the Democratic Party in so many ways. Just bought info Wars at a bankruptcy auction.
Speaker 2: But yeah, we were just talking neestally like who's gonna do it, who's gonna buy it up? And like, I know, fucking Alex Jones. He was even saying that maybe the good guys will come in Roger No, And it was the fucking opposite. We had a fucking satire comedy website being like, yeah, this is ours now, and we got plans to fuck this thing up.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there is somebody in some like lead business position that sucks shit, as is often the case with media companies. But yeah, I've heard good things about the whole Bank Collins regime of the Onion. So it looks like their plan is to relaunch info Wars as a satirical site partnering with advertiser, and that that phrase always gives me a little bit of a park a little nervous partnering with advertising. The advertiser in this case is every Town for Gun Safety, which is a nonprofit dedicated to ending gun violence that was founded in the aftermath of the Sandy Hook shooting.
Speaker 4: So, well, that's beautiful.
Speaker 2: Supposedly that is supposedly beautiful, kind of on its face beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So, according to Ben Collins, the CEO of Onions semi fictional parent company, what is it like Global tetri.
Speaker 2: Here, He didn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they are satirically evil parent company. They say info Wars will return in January as a parody of itself, but he has not said how much they spent.
Speaker 2: But they own it all though they own everything. They bought everything. I thought somebody like, yeah, I need I need some lightning gear. I might just like at all.
Speaker 5: No, I mean it's easier for the auctioneer, you know, to just all in.
Speaker 2: I got a guy with a cash deal man. He's even gonna buy the shitty pills too, man, all right, yeah, cool, you never know, Yeah, they own all of it, like even the intellectual property for Brainforest plus wow everything. So I guess, uh yeah, Alex Jones will have to find a new way to just relabel Flintstone's vitamins and tell people and help you live longer.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm interested to see what happens because I remember when the Colbert Report, you know, happened. It was really funny if you knew what you were watching. But people really believed that he was right wing. And I remember even when he exited and was, you know, transitioning into late night, Late Night, he had this really Stephen Colbert had this really great Rolling Stone interview and he was just like explaining basically who he was because people hadn't really had that perspective. And I was like, man, people have no idea that this guy's just like a good guy, right. This is they so believed that character.
Speaker 2: Right, right? Right? I mean, yeah, who knows how far they go with it. I mean, like the their sort of press release comment on it is definitely it's like so like tongue in cheek. I don't know what they're what they're about to do.
Speaker 1: Is that with a shrewd mix of delusional paranoia and dubious anti aging nutrition hacks. Info Wars strives to make life both scarier and longer for everyone, a commendable goal. They're a true unicorn, capable of simultaneously inspiring public support for billionaires and stoking outrage and at an inept federal state that can both assassinate JFK and you, but can't even put a man on the moon. But yeah, they seem to be I don't know, taking dead aim at all the shit that is crazy about info Wars. Alex Jones seems unhappy, like mildly concerned. I don't know what what's you're reading, Alppy, he's just posting freaked out videos from inside his studio, supposedly refusing to leave.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, really, yeah, gentlemen, it is seven ladies and gentlemen. Now, that's all I hear is. And then Sierra comes in.
Speaker 3: I just got worth fifteen minutes ago that my lawyers and folks met with the US Trustee over our bankruptcy this morning and they said, well, they're shutting us down even without a court order. This morning, the Connecticut Democrats with the Onion newspaper.
Speaker 1: Uh, like he'd never heard it was competitive.
Speaker 3: So they changed all the bidding rules, made it secret two days ago. I had a bad feeling. I told you that, just like they tried to shout us down back in late May without a court order. They're supposed to have a court order.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be yeah, yeah, fucking cry, let's see the end. Are you actually crying?
Speaker 3: Is the tyranny of the new world Order desperate to South American people?
Speaker 1: All Right, we get it, we get it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The best though, is like on that channel Fox Now that like you know, weird subsidiary of Fox News, they insight that I check every morning exactly.
Speaker 1: They have no.
Speaker 2: Idea how sad this is. This is them talking about the purchase of the of Info Wars by The Onion.
Speaker 8: The Onion is a satirical site. It manages to persuade people to believe uh itself as the quote world's leading news publication, offering highly acclaimed, universally revered coverage of breaking international and local news events. It has four point three trillion daily readers.
Speaker 2: Jones has been saying on a show that if his tractor's body, oh.
Speaker 5: You know, what's you know what I was gonna say when you were done showing these videos is I wonder how much of the right wing humor is going to be taken seriously because these people have no concept of satire.
Speaker 1: Right that is so wild. That's wild, like not even just being like it's a satisfice.
Speaker 2: Like trillion yes, yes, yes, uh huh uh huh yep.
Speaker 5: Because yeah, that really proved my point that I hadn't made yet. But I was thinking, let me say this that, you know, because I I just picture like trolls, you know, actually posting, you know, screenshots of of them thinking that something is real, and it's like I didn't even realize that people thought the onion was real, Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah news, I mean, Jones said, like whatever the fuck that is not Not only do I not know you obviously don't know what the onion is person viewing this.
Speaker 2: But then they're pricely the headlines and like they're right about the Democrats.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think this is a good first baby step in the direction of like more mean things done by people with good politics like to you know, just I think that is something that's missing whatever Democratic parties whole just being like I don't know why you're angry. Things are good, we did a good job. Just doesn't seem to reminate with people, and so the megacide has a monopoly on people who are feeling angry, you know, and so people who are willing to fucking be assholes in the name of the truth. I think is going to become more and more important in these next for.
Speaker 2: You, Era.
Speaker 5: Oh, you're saying that my voice finally matters, that people are going to actually listen to me.
Speaker 1: Marcella, It's time to arise Joe Rogan.
Speaker 5: More like Ho Rogan.
Speaker 1: And that ship and watch that shit blows up show. Yo, I'm green lighting right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, writing it down, you're already hear first.
Speaker 2: People interesting conversations, Yeah, yeah, for sure, for sure, just asking questions.
Speaker 1: Also, The Onion already had an Info warst parody in twenty seventeen called patriot Hole, but it kind of fizzled out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because they have no sense of humor, these people, right, and it's also a slur.
Speaker 5: They're just like, this isn't comedy.
Speaker 9: Right, It's also like hard to satirize because it's so transparpparently on its face bad and stupid.
Speaker 2: But you know, they are the best at it, so are they?
Speaker 5: Okay, the Onions, they're good I'm just kidding. Relax, white dude, Relax.
Speaker 2: They're fine.
Speaker 5: Relaxed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, alright, Jam said. The fact that they had a website that failed and are now owning and Force is like if mel Brooks made Spaceballs then bought the rights to Star Wars the entire Star Wars franchise like seven years later, right, So yeah, that's interesting.
Speaker 2: All right? Blue Sky, Blue Sky, I kind of Blue Sky.
Speaker 4: Didn't isn't that what? Donald?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah blue Someone someone said blue Ski the other day.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like Blue Sky.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think a lot of people do, because like Elon's dismantling of Twitter and assent to the highest echelons of right wing fuckery has sent many people for the exits, and the election basically just cemented all of this. So the day after election, Twitter saw like the biggest number of account deactivations possible, and that's like since Musk bought the platform, because I was the other time. They saw just a ton of people being like nah, we're gone, and even for you, man, Yeah, I mean, and I've definitely seen it, like, yeah, you can see like follower counts going down, and it makes sense, why the fuck any There's no real reason.
Speaker 1: Anymore to participate on Twitter.
Speaker 2: For the longest time, I was just like holding out for like you know, the gallows humor and like black Twitter stuff that was like the only good parts to me. But now the ship feels so cooked, Like I totally understand now that it's like, man, what the fuck are we even like playing in this man's fucking sandbox? So now they are all going to Blue Sky and Threads Unfortunately, I just want to say, Threads fucking site.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, trying.
Speaker 5: I've been trying.
Speaker 2: Not even like it's not even like this necessarily like the people, because like it's less you know, like wacky shit on there, but it's so like sanitized. And Adam Mossari, who's the head of Instagram, when Threads came out, he he was like articulating, He's like, this is not a place where we're gonna be like helping like hard live news or like like political discussion. It's basically like a sanitized brand fucking conversation space. And so it really doesn't have like that that sort of same kind of vibe of like like early Twitter.
Speaker 5: I can't even use the word bitch on there. Every time I use the word bitch, just like, are you sure you want to you want to post.
Speaker 1: On the threads?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Wow, thank you for you post.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's it's any time I say any anything, even slightly whatever. But I've noticed it's like bite bitch is like which I was, like, my specials is called bitch, grow up. I can't even post my special this is crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 2: And and the other thing too is like they also have like the threads feed is also like algorithmic fuckery where you really have no control over what you see. So also the other thing, starting today November fifteenth, in the Terms and Conditions of X formerly Twitter, we're calling it X now because you know we're gone. Yeah, I mean whatever if we still hold the old Twitter.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can't even get through this sentence.
Speaker 1: I know, I'm just it's sucking me up.
Speaker 2: But the terms and conditions alloy.
Speaker 5: You were young when you were there.
Speaker 4: Look at you.
Speaker 2: You got a kid now two thousand and nine. You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Twitter's bedroom all their stuff is still they left it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, empty nest indeed a ship. So also, so today Twitter is going to be training it's AI on all your tweets starting today, Like this is going forward from today, They're like, you Rock will now be feasting upon all your tweets, and that's how we're going to get this thing talking like a regular person. It's also the day, coincidentally, where Texas becomes like the legal venue for any like legal dispute for anyone that has some beef with Twitter and the court that you like, and according to the terms and conditions, the court that will hear these cases will be in Trent County, which is just like it was like near Austin, and the judge who oversees that court has a bunch of Tesla stock. So you know what I mean. It's a fucking wrap, you know, it's it's it. Yeah, they've they're like, we're locking it up.
Speaker 1: We're actually it's not as unfair as that seems. You actually solve all of your problems in a fair corporate arbitrage situation where they just get to shoot at you, but you do get to like move around.
Speaker 2: So it's like that a lot of people are like, that's a firing squad. You actually get to like try and move around as much as you can with your likes. Oh yeah, your leg shackles aremes in Texas.
Speaker 1: Texas Squid Games, Texas game.
Speaker 2: Tell the thanks the Squid Games, but.
Speaker 1: We should just.
Speaker 2: I thought you're kind of doing the first cut is the deepest sort of melody right there. I didn't I wasn't sure. I was trying to just bouncing around. But anyway, I think this is what is made like Blue Sky comparatively, like a nice breath of fresh air, because it has like actual blocking functions where you like, I don't want to hear a fuck from this person and I don't want them to see me. You can do that on Blue Sky. And also I think the one part that was nice is there's like two different feeds.
Speaker 1: There's like one of their suggesting stuff and one that's like following, and you can have that display however you want. But like the chronological order of the tweets makes that feel like the old school Twitter when like tweets, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know what else to say. I'm not I'm not over.
Speaker 1: You just said you said your ex's name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I thought I was. You're down bad. You just bring your upright in front of me. You don't even notice it. I didn't need to.
Speaker 1: I didn't mean.
Speaker 2: I can't believe it is no, no, you're my Hina, don't worry. I mean to say that, but yeah, I guess there's the other all that just does feel like a little bit more familiar. The lack of late racial slurs feels just a little bit. So anyway, follow us all. We're all going to Blue Are you a Blue Sky?
Speaker 4: Morsella?
Speaker 5: I am a Blue Sky. I just so I've been honest since what summer of last year? I wasn't I was not active on it. And then now let me get back in there because threads is like, I'm finally feeling like thread sucks. People do not have a sense of humor. People are I got accused of stealing someone's quote unquote threads and I'm like, z, what year is? This was this Twitter where like no one knows how humor works. I don't know what I need to get out of here. Yeah yeah yeah, So I'm like and then when I went back to Blue Sky, I was like, oh, ship, all comedians are on here.
Speaker 1: This is where they were.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and people are just like people have been waiting for us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shoutouts.
Speaker 2: Iikang, that's I've seen y'all on there.
Speaker 1: Make sure you follow everybody I love.
Speaker 5: I can follow me and God damn it, you guys are fucking you. Guys actually have a sense of humor.
Speaker 2: People that don't.
Speaker 5: There's someone who really there's a there's a couple of people that really hate me and Chris Crofton. I just want to stay on behalf of me and Chris.
Speaker 2: We don't care.
Speaker 4: We care though we care, So just keep that.
Speaker 2: We're with you.
Speaker 4: What you want?
Speaker 1: What are you on? Blue Sky? Marcella?
Speaker 5: I think it's just my name right, or maybe it's Marcella Comedy.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: There you go, I think I did.
Speaker 5: Maybe maybe it might be my name, but I'm pretty sure it's Marcello.
Speaker 2: The fact that it's the number one app in the app store is Marcella Comedy. Dot Wild, bluey Biskie the Sky.
Speaker 1: So an individual threads is called a threads? Is it like thread thread? Okay, but then what's the threat threads? Threads? And so blue Sky is like an individual? Blue Sky is escape.
Speaker 5: Maybe you could just be like a cloud you're in the sky.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's only God, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: I really got to say. I miss so Calatinas just talking because like here in Chicago, the Latinos don't really have that little flavor of bitch where you obviously from this specific Yeah, they don't have that fun so Calatinos are so fucking so distinct.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's a whole cadence, you know, it really is. Yeah, it's it's a rhythm, it's a melody. That's sad.
Speaker 5: Alicia Snory fucking nailed it.
Speaker 4: On that sketch.
Speaker 2: You know, all right, let's take a quick break.
Speaker 5: Now, let's what if we don't. I said, we're not taking a.
Speaker 1: Break, Jack, Why don't you do your impression of a so calatina? Jack?
Speaker 5: You racist?
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: You could do it getting in trouble, guys. Blue bracelet, you know, Blue Sky is the new blue bracelet.
Speaker 5: Like, boy, come okay, we're gonna go ahead and take a break. You got when we come back, Jack is gonna say something boring mm hmm.
Speaker 2: And that's the Daily Guy's promise. And we're back. We're back. Marcella is gone. I will not tolerate it.
Speaker 1: I don't care. I don't care.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, guys, I saw it from you in the zoom. Here I am here, I am.
Speaker 1: Again, the whole Roganrogan is here.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, we gotta get wrestling, intro music.
Speaker 2: Thank you justin You're right?
Speaker 1: I oh my god, Yeah that sounded. What is that? What that sounds? In the middle of the ring looking started looking. It's a cornered corner.
Speaker 5: Squealing.
Speaker 2: Thats walking in with a big smile on your face. She comes the nail.
Speaker 4: It's all long.
Speaker 5: You know what's funny. I'll look I love you to my boot, but like you really long and just be like in parentheses, be like soldier boy you.
Speaker 1: I love you.
Speaker 4: So boy.
Speaker 2: Hell mm hmm, all right, uh thanks saying what is now?
Speaker 5: What are we going to talk about?
Speaker 1: Jack? Boring ship? You can go boring and then going on dunk on me. I think.
Speaker 2: It up.
Speaker 1: And then he's gonna beg for forgiveness.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry, and then I'm gonna make little sounds like because.
Speaker 1: I actually like it.
Speaker 2: Okay, maybe I will like what the fuck anymore? I think I just got me too, all right?
Speaker 1: Jesse Waters, we talked about how he got disinvited from Thanksgiving Loser from his mom.
Speaker 2: His mom is a character on the show.
Speaker 1: Even people know his mom. She's like just like his lip mom, don't be weird.
Speaker 5: Do you think do you think she really disinvited him, or he's just saying that.
Speaker 1: Probably just saying it.
Speaker 2: I don't know it. Also, I mean it feels like the kind of thing that he would say to make himself feel more like like he's he's in the same fight as right, you know, I feel like I.
Speaker 5: Feel like she'd be like, don't make me disinvite you. Oh oh, you would disinvite me, and then that is away.
Speaker 2: Right, It's like my mom just invited me because I think if he did, you, baby, I love you exactly.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't ever do that. I just said that to get you to, you know, there's.
Speaker 1: A little bit less mean to Kamala Harris.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe that's what it was. She's like, you need to stop saying that stuff. I'm not going to invite you to think. That's my theory because we.
Speaker 2: Should look closely because if we would to social media posts, because if he's I guarantee you all cap in America, he could.
Speaker 5: He could also like play the long game and just be like pretend like you didn't go.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, right, so don't don't.
Speaker 1: They'll see your precious little baby. Someone named Rick Taylor Senate candidate, Democratic senate candidate from back in the day posted that he canceled Thanksgiving plans with his aunt claiming my home is not open to traders. And then there's a Yale psychiatrist who suggested that women and the lgbt Q plus community have the right to bail on holiday plans with people who just voted to strip away their fundamental human rights.
Speaker 5: Just them though, yeah, ye was forced to go. I mean I also feel like this is a good reminder that everyone has free.
Speaker 1: Will, psychiatrist to set off all my plans unfortunately, Like, it's.
Speaker 5: Really silly that people need to be told that they don't watch them. Yeah, that they's been told that they don't need to spend time with their family.
Speaker 1: That like any year.
Speaker 5: By the way, I remember one year, I don't know, I must have been twenty five or twenty six. Me and my dad were fucking at each other's throats. I was like, I'm not coming to Thanksgiving, like if you're going to act like this, because there's no way, Like I did this whole protest and then my mom was like, no, you have to be here.
Speaker 4: It was a so drum.
Speaker 5: It was fucking the most soap opera shit. And then I ended up going because I was like I still want to eat my mom's food, you know, at the end of the day. And that turkey, that funk Bible. It is undefeated. So I mean, I if a if the people in your family can't cook, just don't go.
Speaker 2: They come up on Yeah exactly, yeah, I need to wait until they.
Speaker 5: Take away your rights. You can just not go because that bitch. You know how many people have told me once they've tasted my turkey that their mother's turkey was never that good. I'm stunned to find this out. Salvadorian turkey is unmatched, and people tell me this shit, and I'm like, how the fuck do you keep going to Thanksgiving?
Speaker 2: It make a turkey's juicy the way that you grind it.
Speaker 5: But there's a specific salsa that we use, that susa that you're talking about, So imagine a ten times better version of that salsa.
Speaker 2: It's like watery but it's so flavorful.
Speaker 5: But what we do with it, and like I have had people from multiple backgrounds.
Speaker 2: And its white. No, I'm intrigued already. I'll send you a picture.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 5: It's like slow cooked in this. You go and you based it, but like you have to, you have to try it not.
Speaker 1: True about either of our moms.
Speaker 2: Their turkeys are good, but please keep telling us how this amazing turkey that you do that I know for my mom cannot cook it from Japan. They don't even use fucking ovens. Now, the real Thanksgiving cooking was done by my black family, and that's you know.
Speaker 5: But that's what was crazy was finding out some of my black homies being like, oh, yeah, no, my my mom does not know how to make a turkey. And I'm like, what, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: But it's one of those things, you know, like you got a dry bird, Yeah, yeah, exactly, that's why you have to brind it or smoke or what. Anyway, all that to say, so what are the white people doing that are getting disinvited from Thanksgiving? They're white people, right, angry?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they're about they're gearing up, they're stretching out, they're stretching each other.
Speaker 2: Out, getting ready.
Speaker 1: They're clapping the baby powder hands in the air, getting ready to take away people's rights.
Speaker 2: They're also just outraged. I'm talking about how this is fucking un American.
Speaker 1: Newsmax air to segment raging about people scrapping Thanksgiving plans with Mega Family members.
Speaker 2: Calling it pathetic and crazy. Wow.
Speaker 1: Panelists argue that the Democrats are supposed to be the party where everyone is welcome.
Speaker 2: Are you fucking for Oh oh, that's right, the tolerant left.
Speaker 1: That doesn't mean tolerating.
Speaker 2: Your bigotry, you fucking losers. It means being open minded to like helping people fuck anyway. So this is this is the beginning of that segment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's an another one kind of comes to a realization on the air in this segment.
Speaker 11: All right, So the election it might be over, It is over, but political polarization is not. Donald Trump's win over Kamala Harris is leading some Liberals who are still upset to cut off ties with family and friends who voted for Trump ahead of the holiday season. Former Democratic candidate for Senate from Ohio rig.
Speaker 2: Okay, sure that was the intro.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 2: Let's open it up to the panel of disgusting people to talk about how they will eat dry jerky. All right, Happy holidays, joining me now.
Speaker 11: Host of the Michelle Tafoya Podcast Michelle Tafoya and the co founder of seventy six research dot Com and host of The Trish Reagan Show. Trish Reagan Welcome to both of you.
Speaker 2: All right, Michelle, I'm going to start with you.
Speaker 11: That sounds like absolute pathetic conversation. These are friends and family. Part of what makes this country great is having difference of opinion. But here you have people getting out there basically saying that whomever voted for Trump must be bad. It's crazy.
Speaker 10: Crazy is a good word, and I have lived through some of this in my own family. I'm hesitant to say that, but it's true. The Yale psychologist psychiatrists that appeared on MSNBC.
Speaker 2: What do I read?
Speaker 10: I looked at her website. She describes herself as doctor, activist, researcher, and anti racism educator. So there's a lot to her personality. There's a lot to her background. She's not just a counselor.
Speaker 2: I think, okay, I can't even handle this, Like, there's a lot of her personality. This person's head is in the game, and we don't like that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: How could you be anti racist?
Speaker 5: I just love when people are like, look, I think we should still have a nice dinner after I told you that there should be no exceptions for abortions, even including rape and insd Like, imagine having that conversation and being like, oh, here's a turkey I.
Speaker 2: Made for you. The thing that people say because I have friends who have spoken two who are like kind of like having fucking friction with like in laws and shit, and like when they point out specific things, they always say just like, but that's not what That's not the reason I voted. Because also because then they do a lot of them are doing this. A lot of people are both on the left and the right, are doing this magical thinking like Trump doesn't.
Speaker 4: Mean a lot of this stuff, right, he doesn't mean. That's not what he just says.
Speaker 1: This stuff.
Speaker 2: It's like, bruh, he They are for real going to be deporting. I mean, the thing is getting.
Speaker 5: You're seeing this stuff on behalf of the or like the places that are going to be doing and carrying out all this atrocious shit. It's like, no, lady, I know you're not physically gonna drag someone across the border, but for the next four year, more than four years, we're gonna see some really atrocious shit on the news, and we're gearing like I don't want to enjoy my meal with you, bitch, Like I.
Speaker 1: Will feel sort of bad about that when I'm changing the channel, I will feel sort of bad.
Speaker 5: And that's what's crazy, is I think too watching so many left or democratic people say that they're like, oh, for the first time, I'm gonna cut ties, I'm like, for.
Speaker 1: The first damn, y'all are late.
Speaker 5: I've been fucking getting in so with my dad since I was seven years old. Like, hey, you ain't gonna be my daddy if you keep talking about women like this, you know, like I've been, I've been crazy. So like when I get it, like, okay, sometimes you wait until your fucking angst teenage years or whatever. But like, guys, if you are in deep into your thirties and you have never like had these I had a homegrowl. Maybe I've talked about this before. She's a comedian. She's great, but she's a little stupid because she would never when she was when we were on Twitter, she would never find out the political beliefs of the men she was dating. And I was like, oh, you should probably know that, especially if you're considering accepting a proposal from this man. She's like, but why, And I'm like, because if he's conservative and you marry him, I guarantee you won't have a career in comedy. She's like, no, he's not like that, and I was like, girl, yeah, find out what it's sure enough staunch Republican ship freaked her out. She had no idea to He had these really crazy views, and I was like, how are you not having these conversations with people? You know?
Speaker 2: Like it's crazy. A lot of people are having trouble connecting those dots, like what that means? Because yeah, a lot of the times, so many American families diffuse the situation.
Speaker 1: Like let's not talk about politics. Let's not talk about politics, let's not talk about right, starts with the turkey, by the way, that starts with not let's not talk about the turkey tasting like shit, let's.
Speaker 5: Not talk Yeah, but it's sure though, let's talk that's hey, let's not talk about politics. Let's just talk about this turkey.
Speaker 2: This turkey is dry. This turkey So you made badtorting about this turkey too, because meanwhile, while you're not talking about like, you know, the fucking over policing and anti black racism, this ship is metastasizing around you. And you get to this point now where everybody is going to feel it. And I think that's just kind of like weird to watch like like now that like normal, like sort of ciss hat white people's rights and livelihoods are in the crosshairs. We got, oh, now, we got problems to solve. This is from my very Muslim my perspective as a black Asian person. For personal color in this country, people know him as Ablazian, Ablasian, Black Andese. Even.
Speaker 1: Yeah, many people in this like especially black people, have known since the dawn of this place that this country isn't exercise in cruelty.
Speaker 2: And but and you know, you can tell how black people vote. They said, it can get worse. It can, it really can. And I'm and trust me, you don't even want to see that, not even that this is great, but it can get fucking a lot worse. And like there was this I don't know there there We had these moments to actually reckon with issues again, like with over policing and anti black racism, and all we got was performative allyships So so many liberals just felt like while it was an objectively bad thing like racism, it didn't really need any urgency because their lives, as they see it, are separate from black people or trans people. There was no urgency about tackling problems around like black maternal mortality rates. So now we're at a point where every pregnant person could be at risk. So again this habit of turning a blind eye to other Americans suffering or thinking that it's not that, that's I'm separate from that. That is how we got here, because it's not enough for people to get that, Like people have to understand, like you have to stand up for everyone's rights like you do your own, or else they begin crumbling. And you get here and Gal, guess what, Now everybody's gonna have to do the work. And I hope, I hope they're ready.
Speaker 1: They were so on board with caring about the suffering of those groups that the second they lost this election, they were like, our problem was caring so much about the the you know, the trans thing is really the reason we lost this election where Kamala Harris got a lower portion of the youth vote than any Democratic presidential candidate in recent memory. It's because you were too woke and not because of ignoring people's complaint, young people's complaints about the genocide and gaza. Yeah, it was that. Well, my following this woke is broke logic if I'm phoning right, So abandoning vulnerable groups will help signal to other marginalized people that this is the party that will help you and protect you.
Speaker 2: Am I getting that right?
Speaker 5: Yes, that's exactly comrade.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 2: Anyway, welcome to the hole Rogan experience.
Speaker 5: Male viewers listening really funny detail to this.
Speaker 7: Characters of the world rise up, keep meant.
Speaker 2: Randomly. Yeah, they're like, yo, I don't know, man, I started reading fucking you know, Marx and stuff in angles man angles marks, Like have you heard about this ship?
Speaker 5: Okay, well Jack's really ran into this.
Speaker 1: We got to move on.
Speaker 5: Hear it, right, you guys can hear it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can hear his heartbeat.
Speaker 1: Play boy all right, Marcella, it's been a true pleasure.
Speaker 5: Yes, he was like I want to cut her off poning.
Speaker 4: I mean you could go.
Speaker 1: Ahead just a little bit long.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we're aka Rogan. Yeah, the whole Rogan experience. Tune in. Where can people find you? Follow you, go, view you live?
Speaker 5: You can find me everywhere on social media at Marcella Comedy. But yes, I will be at the San Francisacal punchline Thanksgiving weekend, Come come hang out, come get those laughs after, especially if you spend time with your fucking weird family at Central Valley. Come on secondment a punchline on December fourth and uh Chicago Lincoln Launch Second Second Thursdays. Come see me.
Speaker 1: Great excuse a great way to be like, Yeah, sorry, I can't make Thanksgiving. I have a fire comedy show to go. Yeah yeah, Area, Yeah everything Max Special. Yeah, actually, okay, watch the.
Speaker 5: Max Special and then come see me. I won't do any of the same material. It's gonna be great.
Speaker 1: All. Is there a work of media that you've been enjoying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my partner makes all this great music at show you suck. He's constantly dropping shit and I just you guys should check it out. Everybody's check its on bank camp. Support on bank Camp. We got to get back to the independent shit. I'm going to be doing more live shit in Chicago. I'm very excited for with him, and yeah, check check out his shit. So you guys can fucking be in the know with me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, amazing, miles. Where can people find you? Is there a working media you've been enjoying?
Speaker 2: Hey, wherever there's social media I'm there at miles of Grade. You're a y. You find Jack and I on the basketball podcast Whiles with Jack on Boosties. Don't hear me talking ninety day Fiance. I do that at four to twenty day Fiance. I don't have anything specific because I've not really been looking at Twitter much. I'm a shout out to everybody that on Blue Sky. Also, if you want the discord invite, let me know. I'll send that link to you and just I don't know, watch your favorite movie or some shit this weekend. Do that or watch the Horny Snowman movie. I'll probably do that.
Speaker 1: Yeaheah. We talked about trending.
Speaker 2: We didn't talk about the Horny Snowman movie.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna watch it.
Speaker 5: It's on my my list. I'm gonna I'm gonna make my watch it. It looks insane. I like all that Hallmark shit. My friend even got me really into that many many years ago, and I've just now I just watched. I'm so glad it's on Netflix.
Speaker 2: Helly, there's another one too. There's another horny one that's gonna be like about like like dudes being strippers, like the Full Monty or something. Wait, women.
Speaker 5: You guys, you muy vote against your rice, but you know how to make cheesy ass movies. You just know how to run those numbers up.
Speaker 2: Jack O'Brien, where can people find you?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, thank you so much for asking. You can find me at Jack Underscore Obrian on Twitter at jack ob One on Blue Sky. It kind of looks like Jacob One on Blue Sky, but it's j C. Kobi One. I've I've enjoyed. I still need to transfer all my follows over to Blue Sky, so I did enjoy. A tweet from Alison O'Connor tweeted, guy just walked in.
Speaker 2: He can't be promoting.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, that's fair, that's fair.
Speaker 2: What wait what No, that's your point.
Speaker 1: Actually, you're right.
Speaker 5: I'm going to totally make this character Ho Rogan.
Speaker 2: From my work and my productivity.
Speaker 1: That is wild. Alison O'Connor wrote, guy just walked into the coffee shop wearing a cowboy hat and it's obvious he's not fully confident in it. Tough to yo, that's at that makes me uncomfortable. That's a blessed. You can find us on Twitter.
Speaker 2: First of all.
Speaker 1: You can find us on YouTube at Daily zeke pod or some ship. You can find us on Twitter from at Daily Zeitgeist. Uh soon to be on Blue Sky. We just need to get that hand the love Where at the Daily Zeitgeist on Instagram. We have a Facebook fan page at a website dailyzeikeist dot com where we post our episodes and our footnote where we wake up this information that we talked about and today is that wait what wait what? Where we look after the information we talked about in today's episode, as well as a song that we think you might enjoy. Miles, what's the song you think people might into?
Speaker 2: There's a really dope trio say She She really cool like disco ish music. Yeah, I mean yeah, this is a different track called Trouble that's really dope too.
Speaker 1: So if you like, you're gonna love this Trouble She.
Speaker 2: It's s A Y S A G S h E dope trio discodalic as they as they describe it.
Speaker 1: I love She.
Speaker 5: I was bummed I didn't get to see them when.
Speaker 4: I was living in La Nobody come around.
Speaker 5: I know, I know, but you know they're few and far between when they tour. But yeah, that's the great group. Definitely listen to them, y'all.
Speaker 1: Maze an endorsement a secondary endore HELLI from Marcel Erguayo. All right, we will link off to say Shishi in the footnotes in the show notes the daily Zeitgeist to the production of iHeartRadio. What for more podcasts from my Heart Radio visit Yeah Heart Radio, app, Apple podcast or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. That's gonna do it for us this week. Ye're back on Monday to tell you what was trending. There will be a weekly zeit Geist with the recap of everything we talked about this week on Saturday. But yeah, we'll talk to y'all on Monday.
Speaker 2: Until then, have a good weekend, y'all, have a good weekend.
Speaker 1: What