Speaker 1: But now you get a chance to go out there and you get a chance to be with Zion, you get a chance to be with you know, Willie Green, you get a chance to be with my guy, Mrph. Just talk about the excitement of being in that organization with the Pelicans.
Speaker 2: Man, it's crazy. A lot of guys reached out as soon as I got drafted. Uh, they text or they called, or they reached out on Instagram. So that kind of made me feel a little bit more comfortable with the situation. And then when I got down there, they all kind of show love and they they was even at the game yesterday, Ose John, Yeah, they was there. So they were just talking to me like, yeah, if you need something, if you need help. I mean, we're all on the same team, so obviously in practice we're gonna battle, were gonna compete, but once we step out against somebody else's us versus them, So I mean, that was super cool to hear them kind of reach out. As soon as you get drafted. Everybody reach out, not only the players, the staff, the GM and everybody. They all reached out, So that was that was crazy for me. And then just continuing to know what we're working towards. We haven't had really good season in a while, so trying to get us back on the right path, especially as a point guard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, will say, this is just a little bit of time I've been able to work with you. You want to learn and get better every day, one of the things I really appreciate on this side of stuff. So talk about what it was like. You know, we said you reclassed and went up. What did you learn at Oklahoma? They got you ready for this and what have you learned so far? Just one game in that summer league that's going to help you get better Oklahoma.
Speaker 2: Really just going out there and being a sponge. That's what my first day. As soon as I got there, coach told me, he like, yeah, you had the name, you kind of had the stars and stuff like that in high school. But once you get to college again, got pool yourself. You say, everything started as zero. So just trying to learn from him. He took his team to the final four. He has some great point guards. He had nobody, Like he told me, he had nobody with no stars or their name. But he still has some guards that they kind of once they finished their college career. People knew they were so just trying to listen, taking every piece of advice he was telling me, just continuing to ask everybody else around me as well, some of my teammates. They was twenty four, twenty five.
Speaker 3: So crazy.
Speaker 2: He was game for a minute, just asking them some questions, figuring them out, and just trying to learn as much as I can. Obviously I'm still young, so the more I learned, the more knowledge I'm having. The Mama, No, I was.
Speaker 1: Just about to say, he out there in the water that was no limits, so he might not even know no limited.
Speaker 3: No, No, I know, master p Yeah, remember no limits. So you need you need put me on no limit soldiers. I came from South Dakota. No living soldiers are hit when I got to Florida. That's a down Southe we had traded. Mike was one of us.
Speaker 1: Here's what us for a while he was on this side. We had traded him. I gonna take who he traded back. He traded. Mike been over here for a long time. He won us that beer in that country accident. One of us know that us just with us.
Speaker 3: I know that, So thank you, no limit soldier. But then talk about those like you played one summer League game. Yeah, and and again you do what you said to him is where his heads already at, Like, yeah, being seventh, that's cute. He thought he should have been third, second, first, that's where his mentality is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the same thing I said about the undrafted when they see you. Yeah, that went six to what you see. Yeah, so exactly.
Speaker 3: And you mostly men, what are you saying?
Speaker 2: You and me?
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a whole lot of me, me and you and mostly met your ad. So talk about game one and what you learned, the pace of it, what it was like, just because, like I said, learning every day is the most important thing as you go through this man, learning every day, creating those habits and doing those things. So what do you learn game one?
Speaker 2: Game one? It was It reminded me a lot like the kind of SEC Conference, just the way it was freak athletes, the way the pace of the game was going, and everybody could kind of get to it no matter what position it was playing. So it was kind of like a positionless game. Especially that first game you got the fire, bring the ball to and the plays and stuff. So it was definitely reminded me of the SEC And I know it's gonna be even more more different once you actually play against those vaz lebron Ki stuff like that. So just continuing to keep playing with that same pace and you got to compete like they're not gonna They're not gonna go out there, They're not gonna baby you. They're not gonna give you anything. Because your age, your name, the stars will pick you up. So go out there, compete, and every game is just proving yourself more and more.
Speaker 1: So I'm trying to tell you, I'm trying to damn you said all that. You fellers don't always talk about that. Don't want to talk about scoring, what about the competition, Because what y'all don't understand is as a young player, probably not gonna get on the floor and just do what you want to do offensive. Yeah, like what you did in college. It's gonna take time to progress to that. Yeah, the way you're gonn stay on that floor early, it's compete. Defense, being the right spots and your offenses. Obviously you have that, so coaches ain't gonna judge you off. If he made shots tonight, we know he can make shots. You're gonna be able to compete every single be in the right place defensively, can we hold him accountable? Things like that. So just to hear you say that, just already, let me know you ahead of the game, coach. A lot of times you be blowing smoking. But he was right by. He was right by.
Speaker 3: He was He got that carrier to tell you. Watch what happened. Talk talk to me about the zero fears man zero, his number, zero, his fears. And then when he got drafted New Orleans, it has then no fears, no fears. Talk about those man, they love the zero fears.
Speaker 2: It was just I was I was kind of wearing two all my life. And then I got to college and it was like it was like the rookie deal. Like I was freshman, they like to pick. Yeah, somebody already had to. So I'm like, what numbers I got available? They told me they got zero, seven, and eight, and I'm like, I feel like zero just be the best number. I don't want those six or seven, So I pay zero and then I kind of was going with the name agent zero first. As the season went on, the media is crazy, they really creative. I wasn't even thinking about the zero fears. I started seeing in the comments and Instagram. I'm like, dang, that is hard. And then I'm like, man, I'm gonna just keep carrying it on and everybody love it. See a lot of kids in my Oklahoma Jersey and maybe just want the pictures.
Speaker 3: And it's crazy. It's crazy how God works because you go to zero fears and that's literally your personality too, like and I mean that. I'm not just saying that because like that's his personality. Man Like, he wants the action and zero fears has turned out to be super super crazy business question. He's trademarking. May I'm call on that quick.
Speaker 1: That's good, good, good, good, good good good to hear that.
Speaker 3: I'm glad to hear that.
Speaker 1: Summertime is here and it is my favorite time of the year. Ladies come on with them sun dresses and them bikinis and them cheeks out fellas, getting them beach bars in them six packs, ready with them who your daddy shorts. But that is only one part of it. That is the daytime. Trust me, nighttime is just important. Two things.
Speaker 3: Give me true.
Speaker 1: She can enjoy herself, but not enjoy you. Make sure you handle your business. Rospos gonna take care of that. Finish the game. Rosparks is a two and one treatment for you guys that need more control the rations than the fellas that need a secret weapon. Be afraid to tap in and be your best version now after Roads Sparks is all one of your tongue. You got fifteen minutes to show time, my boy, handle a la. You could go back to back round after round and still be ready. Sound like a championship boxing to me. Go ahead and not that thing out. Trust me when I tell you, if you're good at what you do, you ain't got a brag. She'll do it for you, my boy. Roads Spas will connect you one hundred percent online so you don't have to be in weird rooms with weird people don't know telling them you can't get in rection long enough and stay hard enough to get their A legion woman. If approved treatment shows up directly to your dope playfoy, you can handle your business immediately. If purescribe sexual health patients will get fifteen dollars off their first order of Sparks on a recurrent plan. Connect with the provider at road dot co slash ogs to find out if roast Box are right for you. That's our O dot co slash ogs for fifteen dollars off your first order. Compounding drugs are permitted to be prescribed under federal law, but or not FD approved and do not undergo FDA sixty. For safety information, go to road dot Co slash safety info.
Speaker 3: Here is a dirty little secret that insurance industry may want to keep under wraps. Insurance companies profit by holding onto your money for as long as possible, so after an accident they might do whatever they can to delay or deny your claim. This way they can keep those profits growing. Morgan and Morgan fights hard against these corporations, a fight to make sure you get every dollar you deserve winning court. The insurance can panes want juries to think that at fault driver is the one paying the verdict amount. Meanwhile, it's really the insurance companies who are covering the cost. When Morgan and Morgan takes on a case, there are almost always going after the big insurance companies and not the individuals at fault. Morgan and Morgan fights hard for their clients, and these corporations know that a recent client in Pennsylvania just received twenty nine million. That's twenty nine million dollars Ensure's best offer was five hundred thousand. Another recent client in Florida received twenty million dollars last offer zero. There's a reason why Morgan and Morgan is America's largest injury firm. Hiring the wrong firm can be disastrous. Hiring the right firm could substantially increase your settlement with Morgan and Morgan. It's easy to get started, and their fee is free unless they win. Just visit for the People dot com, backslash ogs or dial pound Law five to nine. That's for the people dot com max like OG's ordinal pound Law five two nine. This, my friends, is a paid advertisement.