Speaker 1: And we're we're doing it.
Speaker 2: Oh it's bull Chat time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, are you? Did you really change your shirts that way? People wantn't know that we're doing another episode.
Speaker 2: Of Hey buddy boy, welcome to bull Chat.
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 2: We need those mic flags, you know, because people that look most people listen to this, but people that watch it it's for a visual. There should be like a boll chat thing.
Speaker 1: Branding. We do branding.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If well, there's that guy who wants to do merch with us.
Speaker 2: Is Nestley Pure Life paying you to have that bottle of water here? I don't think so, Andrew. You know you can't get the nickelback now.
Speaker 1: Oh that stinks. Wait, why would they want it with the sticker on?
Speaker 2: They need the machine needs the bar code to know what it is so it gets your money back. You can't just put a bottle in the machine. It doesn't know what it is.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you don't have that in New Jersey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't do that, right, It's sad.
Speaker 2: Okay, So this is bull Chat. Today is Wednesday, the Cimbre eighth.
Speaker 1: Please do not try and speak Spanish.
Speaker 2: What is it? Happy Feast of the immaculate conception.
Speaker 1: I think the same to you, buddy.
Speaker 2: Is it a happy day, it's a feast. It has to be happy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, feast sounds happy. Pleast. Look, I've brought some food for us to feast on, Andrew, I'm over eating gross food. Here's the thing, you know what, I think that people like at least we should try at least one thing in every bowl Chat episode. It's a ball.
Speaker 2: Something should go in the ball, some sort of food.
Speaker 1: If that's what your contribution is, yeah, then I'm fine with it. You're bringing something to the table, so I'll allow it. I think people like when we eat gross. Is this recording because I don't see numbers ticking. I just want to make sure.
Speaker 2: There you go. I'm not starting over again.
Speaker 1: There it is. We're a minute in a right to a new bowl Chat.
Speaker 2: So this is a I found these out there on the on the counter outside of the other studio. So discuss it's whax you said.
Speaker 1: You know that's your marshmallow that you spit on me in the last episode of Bold Serial Killers from a week ago.
Speaker 2: It's still here.
Speaker 1: No, because remember this is gonna air afterwards.
Speaker 2: Right, So this so I spit that on you three days ago? Yeah, oh, how did it still get here? You would never know because Scott changed his shirt.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, today's.
Speaker 2: A different day. Look, I got a haircut, the whole thing.
Speaker 1: When did you get a haircut yesterday? You did not get a haircut, all right.
Speaker 2: So anyway, these chips were sitting out there and the logo looks very similar to Laze because it is the UK version of Lays. I'm guessing Lays makes it. They just call them Walkers.
Speaker 1: Did you see how YouTubers sometimes the way they do things, they'll like during the video, they'll set it up for a thumbnail, we should do that. It's like yeah, so what they'll do is they'll almost be like eh oh ye eh, right like that. Let's try these first.
Speaker 2: They say they're back because they must have gone away because they were so disgusting.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you're talking about because you don't have a Uka's that's all your game.
Speaker 3: Oh these quavers A love Quavers by Walker's the great, I love them now, the delicious, the snacker redoos.
Speaker 2: These are it may have been Australian. These are prawn flavored. So there's are shrimp chips right there. They made a little cocktail evident on the bottom there with the umbrella. See that. Ah, well we had you know what it's I would call it the equivalent to our funions, but instead of onion, it's shrimp.
Speaker 1: Can I say something. I have never liked onions. Not a day in my life has ever gone by that I've said, I wish I had a funion.
Speaker 2: Great smell, and I want to see your face? Ready? One? Two? All right here?
Speaker 1: They almost smell vinegary.
Speaker 2: Just pick one it is. I'm sure it's loaded with thin. I hate vinegar. Light curly potato snack, prawn cocktail. Ready, cheers. They smell worse than they taste.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're kind of barbecue.
Speaker 2: I don't want to eat a second one. But it's not the worst thing I've ever had.
Speaker 1: No, all right, well that was another quaver. I love them. I'm gonna go see the queen. Now.
Speaker 2: This flavor looks disgusting. This is marmite. Oh no, did they just go everywhere?
Speaker 1: What did you do? Where did they go? Let's keep going?
Speaker 2: Wait? Where did you throw them?
Speaker 1: I thought I threw them in the garbage camp, but oh I think the whole bag emptyed That's sweet. Sore still cereal all from three days ago.
Speaker 2: Quote unquote very very good. Yeah, we need to get someone in here to vacuum. So this is love it or hate it marmite. Now do you know what marmite is? And it's marmite, vegemite it is, it's the UK version of vegemite. Yeah, yes, so do I need to do two accents? I've had a vegemite soundwitch.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm going to give you some vegemite and then I'm going.
Speaker 1: To take it and I'm going to make it marmite.
Speaker 2: So all you did was raise the tone of your voice. Yes, you didn't change anything. It smells like dirt.
Speaker 1: Can I say vegemite isn't good to me?
Speaker 2: Vegimit's disgusting. Just so sorry, I'm sorry. I don't care for vegemite. Yes you might, that's why they're very successful. M Oh wait, well wow, these chips are really disgusting.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't really like them that much.
Speaker 1: I'm going to tell you that they taste like soy sauce.
Speaker 2: I'll have another one just to check. Ready, Yeah, uh huh.
Speaker 1: Wow, Actually they're kind of okay, shame chip. I don't think I eat a hold back of them, though I think I ready.
Speaker 2: Actually they're not around us all.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, you know, actually pretty good. I would eat these again.
Speaker 2: They're expired though, what Yeah, I don't know who left them out there, but it says best by August fourteenth.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you something. These are soy sauce chips. I know they're not because it's marmite or vegemite, but this is essentially what a soy sauce chip would taste like. Do you know I eat soy sauce? Like? Want to go for sushi?
Speaker 2: You drink it?
Speaker 1: If I could, I would. I gotta tell you, like, I dip my chopsticks in and I eat it.
Speaker 2: Do you know that Cooper drinks turkey gravy? What? I don't know if I've brought this up before, but she will go to the diner and order a side of gravy. I will catch her drinking it. So Thanksgiving, she had a cup next to her. I thought it was, you know, a juice box, but it was gravy and she was drinking gravy.
Speaker 1: Wow, Nicole, that's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see these things right here. This is our holiday line of wax cabin candles.
Speaker 1: Always it our Yes, yeah, it's that time of year, folks.
Speaker 2: Check it out. Peppermin cocoa crunch.
Speaker 1: It's frosty snowballs. Hmmm.
Speaker 2: I just burn my nose hair. But it was worth it because serial killerspc dot com. Check out our holiday candles. Look, time is running out. Yes, just go get them now, get a set, give them to your friends. They come pretty quick. They're shipped to you, not mail to you, but they are shipped to you pretty quick. Yes, and great for the holidays. You code serial Killers it. Check out save ten percent. It's a great gift. Yes.
Speaker 1: Good stocking stuffers.
Speaker 2: Well, they're a little bit heavy. What if it like pulls the stocking down? You know, it's hopefully they're weighted. I don't know. Yeah, you know what, you could stick this in a stocking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe next time we do it. We ask for the extra large ones.
Speaker 2: Do they make bigger ones? I think they do, because Amy was like, I love these candles so much, but I just wish they were a little bigger.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Maybe the next one will do a two wick.
Speaker 2: I want a three wick? Who I think we should go to three? Well? Two is uneven, three is kind of a triangle, so it melts evenly. Okay, right, yeah, okay, I'm in. You know, I didn't bring anything really to the table for this episode because I didn't know we were doing it. So what do you got?
Speaker 1: Okay, let me back up. You said that we could, and now you don't have anything.
Speaker 2: Well, I never have anything. Things just kind of happen, you know, organically.
Speaker 1: All right, Then I'll go with a topic that I'm currently discussing slash arguing with my friends about.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 1: If you had a to pick a favorite holiday, what would it be?
Speaker 2: Favorite holiday? I Arbor Day. I really think I like to plant trees. What's the matter? What? What here?
Speaker 1: I am trying to make engaging content for our listeners. You don't say Christmas, you don't say Hanikah, you don't say, uh, what's it? What's the what's another good one? July fourth? Or Thanksgiving? You go with arbor Day? This is what I'm supposed to be working with.
Speaker 2: Well, every time I look out of my backyard, I see the tree in the corner that my girls planted when they were little on Arbor Day, and it makes me smile.
Speaker 1: What day even is arbor Day?
Speaker 2: It's in that month, what month. I think it's that it's looking for what is the month? The month of what? When it's springtime?
Speaker 1: Do you have the siri? The what now the siri?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know how to do it? What do I do? Hey, Siri, you gotta do something. Oh when is Arbor Day?
Speaker 1: Arbor Day is on Friday, April.
Speaker 2: Told you was April, and the next day is my birthday. Yeah, I told you it was April. So we'll plant a tree for your birthday.
Speaker 1: Oh that's nice. I would love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. I don't really have a favorite favorite holiday. I mean Year's New Year's is overrated. First of all, New Year's Day is the holiday, and who cares about New Year's Day? New Year's Eve should be the holiday. Yeah, yeah, no, I agree with you. I am not well.
Speaker 1: This is the other argument. I'm happy. I'm I said Christmas Day. I love Christmas Eve is my second favorite holiday.
Speaker 2: And there's not a holiday.
Speaker 1: It is a holiday.
Speaker 2: Christmas Day is a holiday. Eve is a holiday. No anything, you're two days but anything. Eve is just the day before the actual holiday. Thanksgiving Eve is not a holiday.
Speaker 1: I'm Italian, so we do the day of the fishes. Seven fishes, Yeah, that one on the on the the eve, and then you eat the meat on the next day.
Speaker 2: Can you name seven fishes? Okaish?
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing. We cheat, So we do shrimp, we do clams.
Speaker 2: But I think that doesn't count for real. I think that has to be like cod and snapper, salmon, salmon, tuna, tilapia. Sure, hm, I don't think it can be a crustacean.
Speaker 1: Well, we do crustacean, right, I know. But because let me tell you something, I was never a shrimp cocktail fan. Love shrimp cocktail, about shrimp chips, I didn't hate them, but I will not be enjoying those again.
Speaker 2: I am a huge shrimp cocktail fan. I can ease listen. I went to my friend's wedding one time, and even though he swears they were cocktail shrimp, they were peel and eat I remember, but he said he sprung for this, the peeled ones. I don't believe it because I remember peeling them at his wedding. But anyway, I can easily eat thirty forty fifty shrimp in one sitting. I know they're terribly high in cholesterol and it's not good for you. But I can just eat them NonStop, cocktail sauce. I love shrimps. I think shrimp might be my favorite food. It's entirely possible that a cocktail shrimp.
Speaker 1: It's a versatile food. Yeah, I'll give it that shrimp palm. Dude, No, I know, you get you know. I went to the diner yesterday for the first time in a long time. I met some friends there. We had lunch, and I was so tempted to get the shrimp parm but I just did not want to be ostracized. No, it's not a thing.
Speaker 2: It is a thing, and it is delicious. Do you ever watch the Goldberg Goldberg's she palms everything now, and shrimp palm is one of her big dishes.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna get me on this one. I can't join that bandwagon.
Speaker 2: It's fried shrimp with sauce on it. I just forget about it.
Speaker 1: I don't want cheese with my shrimp. That's like a Rockefeller Casino oysters or whatever.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't eat that.
Speaker 1: No, that's like there's stuff in there. I don't want that. I think it's like cheese on the oysters.
Speaker 2: But again, here's the thing. The fact that it is on actual restaurant menus means people do order it.
Speaker 1: I do know. Like, Well, for me, I'm also not an oysters fan. Clams you got me all day, Oysters not so much.
Speaker 2: But my question is this.
Speaker 1: If you can eat mussels muscles, it has to be in a really spicy red sauce to where it almost dilutes the taste.
Speaker 2: Okay, But if you can have like a chicken cutlet, yeah, I just eat it like that. And you can have a piece of v and eat it like that. But then you can a veal palm and shrimp parm and that's cool. I mean veal palm and chicken palm, that's cool. Why not shrimp parm.
Speaker 1: Because shrimp parm the consistency like a shrimp when you bite into it. It's not like biting into a chicken when it's a savory taste. I don't believe that.
Speaker 2: Well, guess what I'm gonna have for lunch today?
Speaker 1: Good? And you're coming with nice thinking that that's gonna happen. There's no diners in Jersey City.
Speaker 2: We'll find one. There was this one like trendy, Oh the Malibu, not the Malibu? What is it? What was that thing under the Brownstone? No, not the Brownstone.
Speaker 1: Now it's the Life Pancake House.
Speaker 2: No, there was that that cruddy one. Damn it. What was it called? It was by the old radio station and I can't Oh the Flamingo that might be city diner name. We called it the Flaming oh because it was your your ass, just like shot fire after you ate there.
Speaker 1: Listen, let me tell you something. Diners make great food. I love diner food.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing. They have so many different things. How could it all be fresh? And amy and I talk about this all the time, like their menu is so diverse that how do they have all the things? And how are they fresh?
Speaker 1: I couldn't tell you.
Speaker 2: I mean most of them were probably frozen. I would think. You think they get shrimp fresh off the boat daily from the dock. I don't think. So, it's all frozen crap.
Speaker 1: I'm choosing to believe that.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Well like shrimp. You know they sell shrimp like an acme in the bag.
Speaker 2: That's a supermarket. Yes you don't know what that is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well in the supermarket they say, yeah, I think they do that, and you just boil it and then it's like regular. I've never had like the boil shrimp like that. I've always considered, well, that's how that's how they cook shrimp to make crimp cocktail.
Speaker 2: You know that, right. Shrimp are like gray when they're not cooked, and they turn pink reddish when they are cooked. Well, how do you think they cook them? Most of the time, they boil them in a pot.
Speaker 1: So we get fresh fish from my uncle because he works in the fish market.
Speaker 2: Is he a monger?
Speaker 1: No, he's just a seller, got it. But he always gives us free fresh, not free, but he always gives us like seafood, good good, like quality seafood. And my mom always is the one who's like in the sink cleaning it. Yeah, that's such a strange word.
Speaker 2: Monger. Yeah, it sounds like like a bad, angry thing. Yeah, there's a cheese monger too, isn't there there is? What are they mong like? What is it? What's a monger?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's somebody that does something for that specific food item.
Speaker 1: Probably okay, But then is there a wine manger?
Speaker 2: What's a well? Is a fisherman the same thing as a monger?
Speaker 1: No? I think maybe he has to do ask Siri.
Speaker 2: Nah, I don't God, okay face, Hey Siri, what's a manger?
Speaker 1: Here's an answer from Wikipedia. Nochi iron monger a supplier of iron goods, or, in the modern sense, a hardware store.
Speaker 2: Okay, so maybe, hey Siri, what's a what's a fish monger?
Speaker 1: Okay? I found this on web for what's up? What's a fishmonger? Check it out?
Speaker 2: Shut up? I hate when they do that. You ask a question and she's like, here I found this for you. Tell me.
Speaker 1: This is why I don't put Siri on my phone.
Speaker 2: I go right off. Siri's a bitch. Do you hear her now? Like I say hey Siri and she's like, uh huh.
Speaker 1: What happened? Yeah? She almost got a little testy, right, like, hey Siri. Instead of being like, oh, I'm delighted to see you, it's uh huh.
Speaker 2: Here listen, hey Siri. Mm hm oh she said mm hm that time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she sounds like testy.
Speaker 2: How about may I help you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, oh, I'm so sorry you're busy, Siri?
Speaker 2: Oh what's going on?
Speaker 1: She doesn't even have the audacity. She doesn't even like try and ask me how my day is.
Speaker 2: Although she's still listening pause so we can hear her answer.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, I'm not sure I understand.
Speaker 2: Yeah right. Oh, by the way, you're gonna be a commercial there, because it was a long time now.
Speaker 1: You told me you you have to give me the advances where I could play the rule.
Speaker 2: Go, we'll be right back commercial ge Okay, well.
Speaker 1: Well no, no, not yet. Why only fifteen minutes?
Speaker 2: But this has to be a short parking ticket, just one.
Speaker 1: Just do we need to get it to eighteen minutes? What eighteen? And then we do a commercial bre.
Speaker 2: I'm parked out front of the radio station. Thady, I'm going to get a ticket. You're not supposed to park there. I've been using sounds like that's your problem. I've been using this COVID letter that I got since March twenty twenty, and some people still honor it. But some of these ticket people, they don't care.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something, getting a little too fast and loose with these tickets. In my opinion, Why because you park illegally. Uh no, I haven't been driving in scary drives me in the morning.
Speaker 2: But if you park illegally, you should just take your ticket like a man.
Speaker 1: Listen. I've had a lot of tickets I've paid over the years. Okay, they I think they have a new police card because of all the tickets that I paid off at this point. But oh what else? Andy, Okay, we're running out of steam. Well, no, we were talking about shrimp and sorry so rudely We're like, we should have done a commerci show. No.
Speaker 2: I don't know how we got here. But you asked about talking to you asked about holiday, Yes, and I do. I love the Christmas season. I love the Christmas season. Christmas Day is okay, Okay, great, you know I get double time to work. That's cool. But I love the season. I like like we've got multiple trees in the house.
Speaker 1: It's very wintery and warm, and it just is so inviting, Like Christmas. This season is my favorite. It's just it's like a nice, warm hug and I just want cocoa.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we got a new fireplace. Even though I fought Amy on it. I'm so glad that she won because I love it. It's a gas It is gas. It's a remote control. It's got a thermostead on it. It goes higher lower, and it actually is it really warms the the house. I like it not in a not in a heat sense, even though it does, but it's it's a warming, welcoming thing. I don't know. I like wintertime.
Speaker 1: We used to have a fire fire place, and then we got rid of it and then we did gas because when it was the fire, like the actual one, it would spit out and we had a carpet. They would just be holes. All yeah, and then we switched to gas, and it's just not the same.
Speaker 2: I do. I definitely like a real fire, love building a fire. That's why we still have a fire pit in the backyard. We have a gas and a regular one, so that way I can, you know, my pyromania can take over when I need to.
Speaker 1: I forgot that. That's like a thing about you.
Speaker 2: No, it was when I was a kid.
Speaker 1: It probably still is.
Speaker 2: I guess if there's a fire, I would like to try to throw things in. But it's not like I was when I was little.
Speaker 1: We were probably like uh.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, like we would make big fires and throw things in and see what would burn and how it would explode and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Hmm. Yeah, thank god that.
Speaker 2: Don't ever put an aerosol can in a fire battle.
Speaker 1: We've mentioned that it's not smart.
Speaker 2: No, don't do that.
Speaker 1: Don't do it.
Speaker 2: It could kill you.
Speaker 1: It can. So Christmas is my favorite holiday, okay, and we'll learn what Scotti's is right after the break. Would hit the level, right, well, find out what Scottie's favorite holiday is right after the break and we're back.
Speaker 2: Yeah we are.
Speaker 1: Did you like that?
Speaker 2: I don't understand that commercial? What do you mean I didn't understand. Oh okay, yeah, yeah me either. I already told you what my favorite holid it was. It's ourbor day.
Speaker 1: It's not though, you're just making it up. I don't really have you to take it seriously.
Speaker 2: I do, really. I do like Thanksgiving. I like the food same, I like the family, I like the whole nine yards like I like that.
Speaker 1: I would agree.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think of well, okay, let's think January.
Speaker 1: Okay, can I just say this, January February the most desolate depressing months ever?
Speaker 2: President's Day is a great holiday.
Speaker 1: I thought. My seasonal depression is like literally around the corner waving at me like, hey, what's going on?
Speaker 2: There's Valentine's Day in there. Just because your mom is your Valentine doesn't mean that you can't enjoy the day.
Speaker 1: Donna loves me and she's a great Valentine.
Speaker 2: I'm sure she is.
Speaker 1: Yes, everybody should be happy that they get a Valentine.
Speaker 2: Hey, Donna, Yes, why you want to do me like that?
Speaker 1: I should put that song in here?
Speaker 2: You should? Where is it? Well?
Speaker 1: I don't have it. You wouldn't either. Instead, if we were doing it on the board, you know what you'd be doing right now? Oh?
Speaker 2: Then and then you hear, but I would have it.
Speaker 1: Oh damn it.
Speaker 2: None, assist it is rhythm syndicate, it's right there.
Speaker 1: No, No, it's day. Okay, this day is stupid anyway.
Speaker 2: Okay, so February. Really there's not much going on President's Day, Valentine's Day. March.
Speaker 1: Sometimes Easter that's April. No, sometimes it's in March, in March, late March. Well, actually, in our lifetimes we experienced a one in every like two hundred years thing where Easter was the earliest it's ever been. It was like the first week of March. What designates that when the first bunny comes out of hibernation? Personally, again, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I know it's a Jesus thing, but I'm not sure I don't either. Isn't that when he comes back or something like that? Yes, because every every year on Easter by crazy Jesus friend will send me he has risen, you know, in the morning, and I'll be like, yeah, me too. So again that's Sunday, right, yes, okay? And then doesn't he die again a little bit later? No? Oh, he died three days prior to that. And what's that Friday? What's that called ascension Thursday? No, No, that's December. I just remember always having off a school on Acension Thursday. It was like, yeah, what is it.
Speaker 1: No, it's a Friday. It's Friday, the Friday.
Speaker 2: A good Friday, I think. But that's a bad Friday. If that's when he died.
Speaker 1: Well, the thing is he died. He was placed in the coffin.
Speaker 2: Should we not be talking? Should we not be talking about religion? Even though we're not really talking about religion, we're just kind of you know, No, I'm fine, don't cut me off, okay, sorry? Oh good.
Speaker 1: So then they put the rock in front of it, and then Jesus was resurrected.
Speaker 2: But Thursday is something also, isn't like black Thursday or something?
Speaker 1: No, that's not a thing.
Speaker 2: There's good Friday, but there's something that Thursday also, I don't know it's called something there's.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: All I know is I love Cadbury cream eggs. I don't seriously, that's always one of my favorite holiday candies.
Speaker 1: Easter, I feel can be somewhat underrated because we usually have lamb and it's so good. I don't know why we have lamb?
Speaker 2: How dare you? Those are just baby animals?
Speaker 1: Lamb?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, oh, that's a veal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and isn't that a small calf?
Speaker 2: A veal is a baby cow. They're so young and tender.
Speaker 1: Okay, what so then me saying the lamb.
Speaker 2: I'm kidding, dude, I don't know. Great. I used to have lamb chops too.
Speaker 1: But you said, but you said a lamb? What's the baby form of a lamb?
Speaker 2: A little lamb? Mary had one sheep? Okay, it's got to be called something a fall, a fawn, as a baby deer. I don't know, a little lamb. Yeah, what's a baby lamb? It has to have a name. Ee, no, no, no, no, hey, Siri, what's a baby lamb called?
Speaker 1: Here's what I found from reference dot com. A lamb is a young sheep that is less than fourteen months old.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so a lamb is the baby of a baby sheep.
Speaker 1: Then sheep is the adult.
Speaker 2: Right. You don't eat sheep, you eat lamb. I don't never see sheep chops in the store.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know when you say that, you are actually correct. I've never seen a sheep chop.
Speaker 2: No. I don't want to see a sheep shop.
Speaker 1: No chop shop, although I will say I do love like wool from a sheep like sheep will blankets.
Speaker 2: Are by definition?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, okay, you know what. The SaaS needs to be toned down a little bit. I don't know why I'm getting sassed.
Speaker 2: Would you like some Christmas cookie?
Speaker 1: Man? Good?
Speaker 2: That's all you just the season? Andy?
Speaker 1: Yeah it is.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is so good.
Speaker 1: You seem to be going in quite hard this season and it still comes in a glass jug. I do love that. I kind of wish that was still a thing.
Speaker 2: Do you want to have it? You can like put pennies in there when I'm done with it, I'm.
Speaker 1: Good, I don't. I don't have many pennies. If you were to fill this up with pennies, how much money do you think it would.
Speaker 2: Be seven dollars and twenty nine cents. I've done it.
Speaker 1: What, Yeah, exactly seven dollars and twenty nine cents.
Speaker 2: Seven hundred and twenty nine pennies fit in a gallon of milk jug.
Speaker 1: Like, regardless of it. No, because the size. They could always switch it up a little bit.
Speaker 2: No, A gallon is a gallon.
Speaker 1: No, because what if it had like the other ones with the weird handle that takes up some space.
Speaker 2: A gallon is a gallon. It doesn't matter the shape of it. It's still a gallon.
Speaker 1: Andrew, I think the container would be different. What if the top is a little bit higher? What if like the cap can fit a couple more in?
Speaker 2: Okay, so I guess liquid versus solids is a little bit different.
Speaker 1: But see so therefore I am right there you go.
Speaker 2: No, I'm gonna play this one. Yeah, am right, you're correct. Did you know there's still a coin shortage, which I think is a load of.
Speaker 1: Bs I okay, so I'm not too into the coins well culture, they still seemed to be into seven eleven near my house, for you know, during COVID there was a coin shortage. They could the people couldn't work in the mint, and they couldn't make coins, and there was a shortage, and for whatever reason, people hoard coins. I don't understand. I guess people don't go out with a pocket full of coins and go seven twenty one, seven twenty. They just give you ten dollars and they hope for the best, you know what I mean. There are very few people that actually pay with exact change, so I guess that's why coins get hoarded, and they just stay in you know, a little jug on the side of your bed, or you know, not a jug but a little dish. You know.
Speaker 2: People come home and they throw their pocket change into a thing and that's it, and eventually they'll either take it to the bank or the coinstar or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so where coinstar takes way too much of a percentage out.
Speaker 2: Hi twelve percent?
Speaker 1: What is it that scene? Twelve cents on a dollar my money?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if you get like an Amazon gift certificate card, whatever, you get the full value. They only take money out if you want cash. If you get gift cards, you'll get the full value interest and sometimes you'll get a bonus.
Speaker 1: I wish there was a website where you could sell gift cards. Right now, I have two gifts, very multiple. I don't want these two gifts cards that I got.
Speaker 2: Is what is it? Maybe I'll buy them?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I might sell them to you. Which one they're like a cash gift or like a like a like an American Express gift card, something like that. It's the matter with you. Just use it, no, because in my opinion, I need to see the money in my checking account, like that's what I want to use.
Speaker 2: You're a weirdo. So someone gives you a one hundred dollars Amazon AMEX gift card is a gift You're like, No, I.
Speaker 1: Just don't like using it.
Speaker 2: Why go to the supermarket buy one hundred fifty dollars worth of stuff, swipe it and just pay fifty.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I just don't like it. It's not convenient to me.
Speaker 2: Okay, I understand. You know what different strokes? Now the world don't move? Where is it?
Speaker 1: Well, you need to send it to me.
Speaker 2: But I never know when I'm gonna say different strokes. If I was there, I would just have it in the thing.
Speaker 1: Take this one as a I'm sorry, okay, same era, very different show. Obviously it's a different. I just wanted to play an old and eb sitcom for you. I loaded that just for you. Back to Coin's Andrew. Okay, the most important thing.
Speaker 2: So the seven eleven near my house and many other establishments still have the sign up that's like coin shortage, no use exact change blah.
Speaker 1: So they're like just like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're like sorry national coin shortage and they spell coin co I n Z. I don't know why. And it's like if you want to round up, you can round up otherwise use a credit card. So I'm going to give them the extra sixty nine cents because they don't have change.
Speaker 1: Are you an exact change person?
Speaker 2: How?
Speaker 1: So? Like not a coin purson type of person. I could so see you being a coin person.
Speaker 2: No, I don't use First of all, I very rarely use cash because I don't own very much of it. So I a credit card guy. And now all these places are charging more to use credit cards. So many places are like three point five percent cash discount if you use cash, you know, and they're charging you more for using a credit card. I get it because the credit card companies are charging establishments a percentage for every credit card sale. But this has been going on forever. Why all of a sudden, now are you jacking up charges? Why? Why?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: And you know what I said to a store owner friend of mine yesterday, I'm like, look, instead of doing the three point five percent thing, thing, thing, thing, thing thing, I just said that three times.
Speaker 1: Is there a reason why you did?
Speaker 2: I don't know. My tongue just got stuck.
Speaker 1: Jackie has been having a couple of those issues lately, but she can't get a word out. So like she was trying to see the internet the other day and she kept going the Tiffany, the Tiffany, the tiffany way off. Yeah, I don't know what it was. Hopefully you know that's not anyway.
Speaker 2: Store owners just raised the price as a tiny bit so we won't really realize it and don't charge the three point five percent?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Gas prices go up and down all the time, and the minute they do, everyone's like, oh my god, even a penny pap different. This is insane. You're telling me that all of a sudden, if my discussing marmite chips, sorry, they're not disgusting. The marmte chips go from you know, a pound. Okay, that's the UK quer so you use the pound, fifty use this. So if your milk gallon all of a sudden it's from three twenty nine to three thirty nine, are you really going to realize that? Again, you are saying this as someone who won't mind, but everybody else will be, like, the price is increased, We're all, this is too much.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that. I think when it comes to change, it's a brain game, is what it is. I think people would rather just have the price raise a little bit than say, I'm not paying an extra three point five percent, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't disagree with you, but what would did the percentage be? It's just ten cents?
Speaker 2: Well, who's charging ten cents?
Speaker 1: Well, what I'm saying is you were saying it was a three twenty nine gallon, Now it's three thirty nine. What's that percentage?
Speaker 2: A little?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: So we're both great at math. Well I should have used a better number then, yeah, okay, So if it's ten dollars, yeah, three point five percent would be thirty five cents. Yeah, so you know it's not that much.
Speaker 1: Again, you're saying that, You're.
Speaker 2: Right, Look if a gallon of gas goes up ten cents in one week. I'm like, holy cow, did you see that exactly? Well that's much more noticeable though, because you pass those signs every day. Yeah, you know when you get gas all the time. Yeah, I want a hybrid or an electric. We did this, We did Andrew, we did this, We did it.
Speaker 1: I know. I'm just saying when I think about gas prices, I just don't like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well what are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: Not pay for gas? Smuggle it? So walk walk?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they should build a tunnel from New York to New Jersey for walkers.
Speaker 1: I so there, this was a proposal. They had it.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean there is something it's called the George Washington Bridge, but they.
Speaker 1: Were going to do a walking bridge from Jersey City to Lower Manhattan. And I know what they should do every minute of that. What they should do is you know that little side rail that that little car rides on. I don't think they have that anymore, but there's still like a side rail that you can war holand tunnel.
Speaker 2: Yes, but they should enclose that. It should be completely enclosed with like plexiglass so you don't breathe all the crud in and you should be able to walk through the tunnel.
Speaker 1: You know what's going to be disgusting about that?
Speaker 2: What the like? It'll be black over, it'll have.
Speaker 1: To clean it, be like am I in the tunnel?
Speaker 2: Well, then they should just close it, you know you know what, No, it should be it should be blacked out. Well first of all because people would like do rude things in there and the cars would crash the whole thing.
Speaker 1: But first of all, and I'm sorry if you're listening and you're not from the Tri state area, the Holland Tunnel that's discussing.
Speaker 2: Also can't really say try state because there's many different states listening. They don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: You're from the New York, New Jersey, Connecticut area.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: The Holland Tunnel. Yeah, yeah, we'rehurst the worst. But if we went through it right now, it's not that bad when you're coming in more lanes.
Speaker 2: Okay. It was built in like nineteen forty something.
Speaker 1: When they had horses going through it.
Speaker 2: Horses never went through the hot tunnel.
Speaker 1: Google it.
Speaker 2: I don't want to because.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm I know this for effect. Do you know how many times I've sat and Holland Tunnel traffic and said to myself, God, this should be bigger. And then they go, oh wow, did you know horses used to go through it?
Speaker 2: Hey, siri, huh did horses ever travel through the Holland Tunnel?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: I found this on the web for did horses ever travel through the Holland Tunnel?
Speaker 1: What does it take out? What does it take? No?
Speaker 2: Tell me it.
Speaker 1: She's not gonna say, why won't you tell me? Horses in the Holland Tunnel. It's real, it's right there.
Speaker 2: Restrictions. Well, you're not allowed to do it anymore.
Speaker 1: Well, because who's actually going in with the horse?
Speaker 2: Nowadays they want donations Wikipedia, it's I'm not paying for you. Like tunnel quarter to thirty history.
Speaker 1: It used it was open early enough.
Speaker 2: Oh nineteen twenty yes, okay, that's.
Speaker 1: When people the cars had like legit.
Speaker 2: My dad has a car from nineteen twenty. What yeah, he does, he does. It's an old Ford.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know you would think those things would be worth more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not.
Speaker 2: You would think that because they're so scarce and it still is in great condition to be worth like hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Speaker 1: That must be a nice JOLLOPPI he has.
Speaker 2: Maybe twenty five grand at best. That's it isn't that crazy and it still runs. I mean it's it's a beautiful car.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Build a tunnel thought about it in nineteen oh six. Construction twenty opened at nineteen twenty seven. Where Google is been under water. Holland Tunnel history. Oh, Clifford Holland. He died in nineteen twenty four, and they named it.
Speaker 1: Going a wait, I need to just google this myself because you're bothering the Hicular tunnel for a decade.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Nineteen oh nine everything the same time, traffic. I'm going to rip this off of my face if you keep talking public Holland Tunnel, I suggested, sends. I'm going to do this in two seconds because I actually know how to do it. Uh huh. Plans approved here It is NJ dot com. Yeah, horses, it's right here.
Speaker 2: Approved construction find on page of course a long boring. This is boring. Oh that's a whole shoe crab see nearing completion. I want to know what the first vehicle was that went through. Hold on, here we go opening and early years. It was officially open November twelfth, nineteen twenty seven. President Coolidge was there. How cool is that?
Speaker 1: Yep, twenty twelve.
Speaker 2: He opened the tunnel from his yacht to have this year. Wow, how fun is that? Is a giant brett blah blah blah. Look what Okay? The Hollow Tunnel officially opened a vehicular traffic twelve oh one am November thirteenth. The next day, over one thousand vehicles gathered on the New Jersey side ready to pay a toll. The first car to pay a toll was driven by the daughter of the chairman of New Jersey's Bridge and Tunnel Commission.
Speaker 1: Hold please, okay, it says right here the tunnel. Planning for the tunnel began in nineteen nineteen. Almost all the early renderings included horse and wagon traffic renderingct that was discardage ye when the tunnel opened, as official spear that fast moving cars and horses don't mix.
Speaker 2: There you go, andy, it was a good guess. But whatever, you.
Speaker 1: Know what what this is? This isn't real And it was only that article.
Speaker 2: It was only fifty cents to go through, which was actually expensive.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: In nineteen twenty session ary. It says worth about seven dollars and forty cents in twenty twenty. However, it's what sixteen dollars to go through their name.
Speaker 1: It's insane.
Speaker 2: That is insane. Could you imagine every single I mean there are maybe ten fifteen twenty cars every two of three seconds paying to go through that thing. Sixteen dollars, sixteen dollars, sixteen dollars. Holy hell and a ham basket.
Speaker 1: Where's that money going for?
Speaker 2: Where's that money going?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 2: Deep pockets? Andy.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. In California, they don't pay the tolls like we do. They fluctuate. New York is just like f you you want to come here, you got to pay.
Speaker 2: Most of these bridges and tunnels and parkways and tollways and whatever. When they were built, they were envisioned that once the construction costs were paid for, the tolls would go away. Yes, and it did happen on a few parkways I know around here, like the parkway that leads to the beach, the Wantau, the Sunken met whatever it is there used to be a toll. The Southern State Parkway had a toll on it and once things were paid for, those tolls went away.
Speaker 1: Well, let me tell you something. If you're not going to use my money to make the tunnel bigger, stop charging me sixteen dollars for it.
Speaker 2: Andrew, it's impossible. You cannot make the tunnel bigger. You can only bore another tunnel.
Speaker 1: And that they should no, because you know what the problem is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe billions of dollars and those tolls would go up to twenty seven dollars to pass through.
Speaker 1: What would happen is then you'd have more congestion once you get into the city, right because you can't there's only two lanes out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they need to read you all of this.
Speaker 2: This is boring to people that live in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. They're like, what are you talking about? I used to live there though, remember.
Speaker 1: Oh great, there it is. There's the Iowa reference. I'm actually gonna find someone that says, Iowa.
Speaker 2: No, it should be a corn husk, like pulling the husk off a corn done. I'll do that for the next one. I don't know what other sound Iowa would make.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I just want someone going Iowa and this way I could I could just rip my own voice at this point.
Speaker 2: No, it doesn't need to say Iowa because I just said it. It should be some sound from Iowa.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, if you're from Iowa and you're listening, send us what sounds you think.
Speaker 2: I used to live there, so I know. Tractor?
Speaker 1: What else?
Speaker 2: Monster, truck rallies, malls. I know they're all closing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's a wah wah wah wah. I don't think I have one. Oh yeah I do. I love this thing. Fun is that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I don't know. I don't know what other sounds. I mean big long freight trains that take seven hours to cross and you're like ripping your hair out of your head.
Speaker 1: That's like Florida. Sorry, Florida because people hate the way they say Florida because they make it an aw sound. Okay, Florida. Yeah, that's the way you should say Florida. Florida, Florida. I would love to take my family on a vacasion to Florida. Yeah.
Speaker 2: We were talking actually about Vanity custom license plates on the show the other day and what you have.
Speaker 1: You you if there was ever like a Join the Vanity license Plate fan club, your face would be on it. Just like this, Hey, I.
Speaker 2: Have to tell you. This is the first time and since I've been driving since nineteen ninety two three whatever it is that I have not had a custom plate on my car. Wow, you know, and and I agreeuggle is no, Well, it was Amy's idea to get rid of them because we always had them, brainy folks. Well, because I agree with her because nowadays, Andrew, you know, God forbid you. You know, you go through a light, or you do something wrong, you change lanes without signaling, or you go too fast. Some like angry mom on Facebook is gonna write did you see blah blah blah Scottie Bee on the license plate? He was a jerk and cut me off? You know, And that's that's you know, I don't need that that is true, right. But see, that's what's weird about society nowadays. I feel like we've eliminated like the privacy screen. Like you used to do something like dickish and then you would be like, oh, okay, whoop, yeah oops, or I'm sorry or oh I hope that person's day wasn't bad. Nowadays it's like, oh, yeah, I shouldn't have cut that person off. And then like you find out. You're on the front page.
Speaker 1: You've read it, and it's like this douchebag, sorry to cut me off, this is the problem.
Speaker 2: And actually that was my very first license plate. What scotty bee. Of course it was stupid, of freaking course it was. It was dumb. What can I tell you? And I remember, you know, I was reminded that I had that plate. One day I was driving to some concert in Jersey. Waterloo. Is that a thing? Waterloo village? Yeah, Waterloo. It was a big concert in like South Jersey or something like that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: A song I don't know, No, I don't even know what that is.
Speaker 2: I hate it. So I was driving. There was so much traffic, so much, and so I started driving on the shoulder because I had a pee so bad, And all of a sudden I hear on the microphone scarter boo, scarter boo, get off the road or pull over whatever. It was a cop and because I was like, how does he know who I am? And like stupid license plate, dag nab it. I didn't get a ticket, but I did get to Wendy's and pe I remember that, And then after all that we turned around. It came home like I'm not sitting in this and we left. Yeah, so it was good. So, yeah, I've always had I've always had a custom plate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not a custom plate guy.
Speaker 2: You know which one I had? And my neighbor yelled at me or told me he told my dad. So I had the license plate. It was why you got to be uh? And then the frame said dick, So it was like, why you gotta be a dick? And the neighbor was like, you know your son has a dirt. I was like, you know what, that's so messed up. So I had to take the license plate frame off.
Speaker 1: You are such a vanity license plate person. Like again, I would look at you if I didn't know you and be like that guy definitely has one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and when I lived when I lived in Iowa, So the wait go ahead.
Speaker 1: And I can't find it at a corn husk. We don't have that one, but I'll just use my yeah in the meantime.
Speaker 2: So it was in whatever it was, the Sesquin Sesqui Centennial hundred and fifty years I remember because that was the plate. And so I got on the plate because every time I went somewhere or did something there, I was just like freshly from New York, and I was like, are you kidding me? Because everything that people did or said there, I said that to myself. So I got the license plate. Are you kidding me? Yeah? And it was the Iowa license plate.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Then I came home and I got another one, and I just I've always had them.
Speaker 1: Those were yours. They like represent erarors of your life.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The then the old yellow New York license plates came back like ten years ago, so I got plates ugly because I didn't like them. It was in the newspaper.
Speaker 1: So many things about you that I just it's so fitting because it just is you, but it's like it's you.
Speaker 2: And then the last one I had was I love three girls, because I do. I still love them, but I just don't want the plate anymore because I don't want people to know who I am, where I live, and what I do wrong.
Speaker 1: So now you're gonna be like just a normal, everyday person. Yeah, you're slipping back into normal. You're going like incognito.
Speaker 2: Although we did get the plates with the beach scene on it because we wanted you know, we still got special plates, but not custom plates.
Speaker 1: Got it. Yeah, they have a Beach special Edition one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the I love New York Parks Beach. Oh plate, Okay, I like that.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. License plate should just all be standard and simple.
Speaker 2: I agree with you.
Speaker 1: Do two colors, that's it.
Speaker 2: Every state should just have one plate and that's all because it's hard to tell what states you're from sometimes.
Speaker 1: Well, Ohio actually recently did one where they had the plane flying the wrong direction.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the inverted Jenny, absolutely.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, what the plate itself? Oh, the plate, yes, the way that they had the plane going, it would it's it's they put like a banner airplane. No, like the first airplane, right Ohio. Okay, I didn't know this until recently.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's true.
Speaker 1: They had a banner on it.
Speaker 2: But the birth place of aviation, I don't think that's Ohio. Yes it is, it is.
Speaker 1: Look it up.
Speaker 2: I don't want to.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, then I'm right. That's where the Right brothers were from that. I didn't know this until only recently. I'm going to keep talking and look it up because I can do two things at once, and I'm not old.
Speaker 2: May we said that as a kid, You know, you do something wrong. You go, two wrongs don't make a right. But then we'd say two rights make an airplane, and we get smacked.
Speaker 1: I've never heard of that. Okay. In two thousand and three, Congress officially declared Ohio is the birthplace of aviation over North Carolina because Dayton was the home of Wilbur and Orville Wright, who were credited in inventing and flying the first real aircraft.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Cool, So I'm right. So the Ohio license plate is super ugly. The new one. It has a plane and it has a banner on it, because like, let's really make this thing crowded and ugly. But the banner, the way it's attached to the plane, it's almost like they took a clip art plane and a banner and it just the plane were actually flying, It couldn't be going that direction.
Speaker 2: What does the banner say?
Speaker 1: Okay, me do this.
Speaker 2: While you're looking that up, I could tell you my favorite, my favorite vanity plate custom plate that I've ever seen, because you know, they have to be approved by the DMV. Like you can request all kinds of stuff, but a lot of things are you know, not nice or dirty. But sometimes they slipped through it. Let me see.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on, I'm actually going to show the camera this as well. So hold on, what was your what was it birthplace of aviation? No, you were saying something about dirty likens.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. So sometimes they slip through the cracks because people don't really realize what it says. You could request it and then you get it like oh boy. And so there was a plate out of Florida, and so they used the orange because there's a round orange in the middle, although some plates it looks like a peach because it's not a very good orange. But anyway, so it wound up it was a five to five rg y. So when you look at it, it looks like it said ass org because the oh from the orange made it spell out orgy. Oh no, yeah. And they didn't catch it for a long time, but then they made the person give it back.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: That was a story on the news.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I'll show you this first. So see the plane. Yeah, how is the plane flying this way with the banner attached to it? That's the that's terrible if that's the case, because they're flying into the banner, that's gonna crash.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's really a banner.
Speaker 1: That is a banner. Look, folks, okay, that's a banner.
Speaker 2: I understand what you're saying.
Speaker 1: It's coming out of the plane.
Speaker 2: Are you sure that's the back?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because that looks like the front of a plane. Maybe it's an old timey plane.
Speaker 1: This right here is the problem. See where this is that shouldn't be there. If the plane is flying this way, it's flying into this that's terrifying.
Speaker 2: It's gonna crash. I don't really, I don't like that plate.
Speaker 1: This plate is way too common.
Speaker 2: It's too much going on, way too much. You got you got your wheat, Yeah, that's wheat. You got a river, you got parks. And they's Chicago over on the left. I mean Ohio. What's a big city in Ohio? But I know that's Illinois. Sorry, big city in.
Speaker 1: Ohio, Cleveland, Toledo, Columbus, Satan, I broke down a Columbus on Rude eighty. There's the other one that's Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: Yeah. WKRP, Yeah, what's that?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You don't know what WKRP is? Really, No, what WKRP in Cincinnati?
Speaker 1: I don't know what WKRP is.
Speaker 2: It's a it's a sitcom. It's an old show, a TV show from the seventies and cool yeah, yeah, with Lonnie Anderson.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Do you know who she is?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: DJ Johnny Fever. Sorry, okay, I don't know any of these less nessman, I don't know it. No, huh, I don't know what Okay, Sorry, that's fine. I mean you are kind of in radio. You should know a TV show about radio that has call letters in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me go watch an old seventies sitcom about it.
Speaker 2: But you probably learned about it in your radio class that you took.
Speaker 1: I took one radio class and it was radio production. I actually have the old commercial that I made saved on my phone. Do you want to hear it?
Speaker 2: I would love it? Are you in it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So we had to it was a radio No, it's actually funny. Trevor who's the producer over at Q and O four Uh huh. He went to Momth when I went to Mommoth for that one year, right, he was the person who headed up the radio station. So I gave him from Momth. But he's not that much older than you. I think he might be really yeah, maybe like a year or two older. Okay, yeah, but we had to do for a radio project. We had to make a fake commercial for a TV show, and so I made a whole commercial like a fake commercial. I also did a deli commercial.
Speaker 2: I cannot wait to hear this. How old is it?
Speaker 1: Well? Let me think this is back in twenty ten.
Speaker 2: I wish you could have put it in this thing.
Speaker 1: I know. Oh wait, I can.
Speaker 2: It's gonna take too long. You can't do it on the fly.
Speaker 1: Do you not have the wire?
Speaker 2: Why would I have a wire? I don't know what is it go into?
Speaker 1: Is it this thing?
Speaker 2: What kind of wire is it from the phone to what?
Speaker 1: Oh? Do you have a USB? Like an Apple wire? What's that?
Speaker 2: Then it's an Apple wire USB?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I need.
Speaker 2: I don't think it'll work. It's it's not it's a no brand.
Speaker 1: I have this right here.
Speaker 2: Hold this.
Speaker 1: Don't walk away from the microphone and gosh, oh guysh no, we're both gone. We're both gone.
Speaker 2: Try this.
Speaker 1: Hold please.
Speaker 2: This could be very exciting, or it could be an epic fail. You're gonna you're gonna stop the recording and I'm gonna get angry, buddy. Okay, what are you looking for? This thing. Okay, this is really annoying for people that are just listening to this. I wish we could edit I wish we could edit this out. Then why don't we just play it in the next episode? How are you even going to find it on your phone? What are you doing?
Speaker 1: I have it saved because I like to listen to it from time to time. It makes me laugh.
Speaker 2: So in the meantime, once't you head over to Serial KILLERSPC dot com check out our holiday lineup candles from wax Cabin serial Killers for ten percent off.
Speaker 1: I'll actually be shocked if this works. To be quite honest with you, do you know where it is? All right, let's see, let's see hold on the play I will I don't hear anything. Well, you need to give it a second. Let's see how much time have you been talking Tuesday on MTV? No, you know what you did? Kristen can't stand the heat. These people are all baked. The sounds is literally killing me. And when Mikey b finds out that Morgan's been cheating, all hell great loose.
Speaker 2: I don't know what happened. I just like lost control, you know, I.
Speaker 3: Just snapped, Oh my god, you did what you did it with him?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you are so promiscuous. Oh my god. I can't handle this.
Speaker 1: I can't handle this. I'm gone.
Speaker 2: Next thing I know is there was glass everywhere and the cops with cloves.
Speaker 1: Mikey b I'm done with him. I'm done. On in All New Jersey Trash Tuesdays at ten, and make sure you stay tune for an all new sixteen Pregnant and an Amputee. Amber fights with Larry that keeping the baby. Larry. I decided I won't have this child.
Speaker 2: But it's gonna be real hard. I mean, I'm going to drop my hands.
Speaker 1: Sixteen Pregnant and an Amputee Tuesdays only on MTV because really, who even watches music videos anymore? You're welcome.
Speaker 2: It could be very highly offensive to amputees. Andrew, Well, you know this was back eleven years ago, so it was okay eleven years ago, ten eleven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh god, I'm about to freaky Friday.
Speaker 2: I'm old you are. By the way, that's what an actual MTV commercial would have sounded like that you that's pretty good.
Speaker 1: There you go. Yeah, next time, all actually loaded up beforehand didn't work because you're still learning yeah, I'm still learning. I need to know what I need to get. What the dongle that connects this thing. I need to get the dongle, okay. Or I could have hooked it up via bluetooth. Actually that would have been you poured it on the wire, the wire that I actually use.
Speaker 2: You know that what happened?
Speaker 1: Uh? An idiot decided to do that.
Speaker 2: I was just making a nice design. Oh you were Yeah, look at that. I could sell that.
Speaker 1: Okay, then sell it Hot Wax water bottles.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a good brand.
Speaker 1: Hot Wax water bottles. Yeah, that's disgusting. You can't open that cap now, I bet I wait, wait, wait for to dry.
Speaker 2: Can we go? Look fifty minutes. This is a good this is a good line.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is a great People are.
Speaker 2: Like, dude, it's enough. You're just rambling. Not they hit the thing? Do the thing? Serial KILLERSPC dot com. Thank you. Please follow us and like us and subscribe. Yes, and we'll see you on Monday with an all three.
Speaker 1: That you hated? What was the phrase that you hated? Again? Whatever you do at the end there the recap voice, No, no, you said you you don't like the phrase. I don't say the recap. Things they don't like it, like, well that's oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember what it was.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's another bult she had.
Speaker 2: In the books God Bless America talked about.
Speaker 1: A lot of things today. You know from Andrew's wacky radio commercials.
Speaker 2: That voice is a turn off to people. To you, no, they would rather hear like you're British, to you British.
Speaker 3: Well, it was another great episode. We had some momke chips christs as we like to say in the UK.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: You know the co host Andy, he showed off his radio commercial. It was quite a laugh in the studio. Scotty talked about his license vanity plates. What a funny joke we had there. And I guess that's it for now.
Speaker 2: Can we go?
Speaker 1: Yes, we can.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to bull Chaty's sister podcast of Serial Killers, the actual original podcast where we talk about cereal and we think inside the box. And there'll be a brand new episode on Monday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can't wait.
Speaker 2: Stop it, And then we're gonna do this this Spoonies, right, the twenty twenty one Spoonies coming up December, Yeah, coming up December twenty seventh. Yeah, say clink, Andrew Cling wait, I gotta get the ball.
Speaker 1: So unprepared.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know what, send your suggestions. Since we're gonna eat something every episode, what should we eat next week?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Doesn't that have coun be gross? Just something different.
Speaker 1: I almost want to see you do a muck bong with shrimp. Now that you're saying you can eat fifty of them, we'll do it.
Speaker 2: We'll order fried shrimp right before this.
Speaker 1: I love fried shrimp.
Speaker 2: Done. Nah that they don't make us really fat. Let's just get like cocktail shrimp.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Why is cocktail shrimp much more expensive than fried shrimp?
Speaker 1: Maybe because they're farmed differently.
Speaker 2: I think it's a lesser quality because you can't see them.
Speaker 1: Okay, right, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Okay, say clink Andrew, you clink bye. I think that's the case, I really do.
Speaker 1: I don't think it is.
Speaker 2: I think that they use lesser quality shrimp because they're breaded and fried and you cannot see them, so they're unattracted.
Speaker 1: Go in half my water? Who put wax on it? That's so crazy?
Speaker 2: No, no more sounds. We're done, bye, hit stop, just you do it this?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hit that? Are you sure?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: On my arm