Speaker 1: You brought.
Speaker 2: Kyle said, like, do you like a lot of people in the first half maybe missed some things could be better? Were you thinking that there were some miss throws and what was the mentality going in that third quarter? Yeah, definitely thought I had some some missed opportunities obviously for big plays, but just completions in general in that in that first half, especially on third downs. And so you know, for me, I was just being real with myself and knew that I had to be better, especially for our team. Man defense is doing a great job in that first half, and and for us, feel like we just stalled on third downs and a lot of that was on me. So uh went in, went in uh to halftime, just talk about our plan for the second half. And from my from my mindset, it was like I got to get back to basics and just keep thinking simple in my mind and still playing with conviction but being aggressive and and uh just trusting to my guys. And so uh that was the mindset, and Uh, I thought we went out and for the most part, executed a lot better. George Kittle, Yes, yeah, Now he did a great job, man doing his job creating some separation. Man, you get the ball in their hands five six yards and they make one guy miss. Man, it could be a big game, and that's what he does really great. So uh, definitely blessed to have Georgia on my team.
Speaker 1: Where it looked like a screen set up the debo on the far side and then you tucked it and ran when when it obviously wasn't open.
Speaker 2: Was that by designed? Was that not an option there or did you just yeah, no, it was a There was a screen for debo and they just had a guy right on him. So I just tried going with the flow of where the play call was called and got a good game on it. Well, it was your team just played in the third quarter.
Speaker 1: Obviously his team was down.
Speaker 2: At the half, came out of score twenty four as the points. It was definitely a tale of two weeks for you in particularly in the third quarter. We'll talk about how specially you played, particularly third quarter stretch. Yeah, man, I mean it's it's four quarters for a reason. In the sports the NFL, you can come out hot and stall or vice versa, and it takes everybody man off defense special team. So I saw the rest of our team was clicking. Man, It's like, all right, I have to do my job. And so third quarter came out and just like I said, kept it simple, but also played aggressive and you know, just try to do a coach called and hit guys when they were open and keep it simple, move the ball, not try to hurt ourselves. At first half, man, were just that was the main thing. Is we had plenty of opportunities, but we just kept hurting ourselves and so that was the mindset and we were put up some points so that you were rookie, what's it like when you see a guy like Isaac Cava game that he did tonight. Yeah, Man, extremely happy for him. The way he comes to work every day and stuff, and and the chip that he has on his shoulder. Humble dudes is always you know, asking questions and wants to make sure he's doing everything right. So uh, for him to do what he's doing right now for our team, Man, I could be happy for hims. And I get it, man, being a rookie coming in with some guys on the team and some big names and the huddle and everything, you know, you can sort of be all struck in a sense. But he's coming in, man, just he doesn't care he's grabbing the ball and running hard, So I appreciate that about him. Tracy, thank you. You mentioned trusting your guys and you obviously you had Georgian Debo, you had a lot of new face on the field.
Speaker 1: Take kind of how is that chemistry built over the last week or so that you can feel like you can trust them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, obviously we've gotten a lot of work on on the field practice and and just honing it into you know who we got playing, and so this week was was great for all of us, especially the young guys Ricky, Jacob, Chris Conley and then obviously George and Debo being able to step up and lead those guys. Man, we have some new faces in the huddle, but with those guys and their leadership and experience, man, we could always rely on them. And so you know, yeah, really that what are.
Speaker 1: You what do you think this team.
Speaker 2: Is going to look like after the Yeah, I mean, obviously it's a great week for all of us to just continue to rest up and heal up and then just be you know, hard on ourselves on the film and where we can be better, because the second half of the season is everything. Every game matters, and it's it's the most important stretch on that. Obviously, you go back to the history of this place like this is when it matters, and you put your head down, you don't look up to the end. So it'll be good for everyone to get healthy and be ready h come Tampa Bay. And you know that's I think that's the main focus and point.
Speaker 1: So against the man coverage, are you finding that you're unaccounted for as a runner in those.
Speaker 2: Situations In some scenarios, I mean there's teams that you know have a spy on me and stuff. I feel like Kansas City did that, honestly, the Cowboys did it as well, so like there's there's ways that they can scheme that up. But then I think it takes away, you know, another pass rusher so that I have a little bit more time. So it's pros and cons ale of it. Defenses pick and choose and when they want to do it. But obviously we still have a lot of playmakers to be able to win in man coverage, whether there's a guy spy in mere or not. So you know, it's it's football. You gotta compete and and go from there.
Speaker 1: This team this year has really been next man up. So when guys like Isaac have a breakout game like we saw tonight, does that even surprise you guys or you're pretty much expect those kind of that kind of greatness to kind of out of players no matter where they are in the depth chart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think, you know, just going back to the guys that you know, Kyle and John and our organization brings in, like they bring in guys that are gritty, have a standard for themselves. They come in and they're willing to do, you know, what the coaches ask, and they see other guys practicing and stuff, and and they want to be great. And that's the standard here. So when you got some guys that go down, the next guy that comes in man has the right mentality, Jordan Mason, Isaac and all these young guys, Ricky Piersoll, Like, you've got guys that come in with the right mindset of continuing to chase greatness within our standard of you know, our team. And so it doesn't surprise me at all. And we see how he works every day and I'm really happy for him. Thanks