Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap?
Speaker 2: All right, Garrett, what's your phone tap all about? To well, froggy son. Kayden really wanted to do a phone tap the other day. And we are in the midst of jingle Ball season where everyone in their mother wants tickets. Yes, so I decided to take them in the studio and let's call some of our sales department in our building and demand tickets.
Speaker 1: We're using the sales department as our victim again.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Cool.
Speaker 1: We'll see what happens when Cayden calls the sales floor for jingle Ball tickets.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hey, is this Molly?
Speaker 1: Can I have jingle Ball tickets?
Speaker 3: Who's this?
Speaker 1: Is? Christopher?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't have any more jingle Ball tickets left? So why Well, I don't have any jingle Ball tickets because they're sold out. Why why are they sold out? Yeah, because it's a phenomenal show with Justin Bieber, and I don't have any tickets left.
Speaker 1: Can I have your tickets?
Speaker 4: You know you could, because I'm not actually not going, but we're in the West balcony with with you know, with drinking and food and everything. I don't think you sound a little young, So I don't think you're going to have a good time there.
Speaker 1: I've had a beer before.
Speaker 4: Well, you're under age and they're they're probably going to check so so I'm sorry, but you're not going to get any jingle ball tickets this steer.
Speaker 1: So can you buy me a beer?
Speaker 4: No? No, that wouldn't be right. That wouldn't be right. You can come over to have a beer, but I can't buy you a beer.
Speaker 1: Can I have your jingle ball tickets? Now?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: I don't have any jingle ball tickets? You're now, I don't even have mine. Go to somebody else.
Speaker 3: He is Andrew.
Speaker 1: Hi, I'm Christopher. Can I have your jingle ball tickets?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry? I think you have the wrong number. I think you're trying to cause you one hundred.
Speaker 1: No, I want your jingle ball tickets.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you're gonna have to call back to the one hundreds. That's twenty eight hundred two four to two zero one hundred. I know the number, jerk, whoa, whoa, Hey, all right, first off, you're gonna have to calm down with that, all right, So we're you gonna have to do is he going to call one hundred, or you can go to one of our events and try to win your way in.
Speaker 1: You sound like a dweeb.
Speaker 3: All right, yeah, I'll get your tickets. Okay, but.
Speaker 1: Well why'd you hang up on me?
Speaker 3: How'd you get my number?
Speaker 1: Don't worry about it?
Speaker 3: Well, and I haven't worried about it because you keep calling.
Speaker 1: Just give me your tickets.
Speaker 3: You could, you could keep trying to call, but not this number.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you know Elvis?
Speaker 3: Do I know Elvis? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I know Elvis, So give me his tickets.
Speaker 3: Period, use is the tickets?
Speaker 1: I need two tickets. I'm digging your mom out on a date.
Speaker 3: Listen, Chris the forer ticket easy?
Speaker 1: Okay, shut up, give me your tickets.
Speaker 3: Please, don't call me back. You're wasting my time.
Speaker 1: Well, can you just cut the give me tickets?
Speaker 3: Whoa Christopher? First off, stop calling me? Okay, taking up? I don't have any tickets for you.
Speaker 1: Give me tickets and I'll stop calling.
Speaker 3: I don't have any tickets.
Speaker 1: Stop lying to me, Christopher.
Speaker 3: I'm not lying.
Speaker 1: You'rena.
Speaker 3: I'm not the guy for the tickets. I'm not the ticket guy.
Speaker 1: The only reason I want two tickets is because I'm taking your mom out on a date.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, Hey Chris, for come on. You sound like a little long young to be taking my mom out on a date.
Speaker 1: Hello? Can I have tickets?
Speaker 4: You have to stop calling? Why if you're gonna stop calling, I'm gonna have to get security. I'm not kidding, hung I am too busy for this. Don't be worth if you call me again. I'm gonna get security.
Speaker 1: Don't be rude.
Speaker 4: I'm going to get security and you're gonna be in a lot of trouble. To stop calling me. I'm not kidding.
Speaker 1: Stop, I'm not kidding you give me tickets.
Speaker 4: Stop calling me.
Speaker 1: Stop calling me. Can I have tickets? Please?
Speaker 4: No? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: I won't call again.
Speaker 4: No, I can't get you.
Speaker 3: Stop.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna. I'm serious. I'm gonna. I'm gonna call security or something. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Where's security gonna? What's security gonna do?
Speaker 4: They're going to arrest you. They're gonna take you away in handcuffs and then they'll never get to jingle Ball. So leave me alone.
Speaker 1: They're gonna arrest you. Hello, give me tickets if you know it's good for you.
Speaker 4: No, I have everybody listening seriously, if you don't stop calling, I am gonna. I'm gonna go right to the art President. I'm gonna, I'm gonna. I'm gonna get him too. I have your number. I know what the number is, eight hundred two four two one hundred and you're gonna be in a lot of troubles, So stop calling me.
Speaker 2: Hey, Molly, Hey Molly, It's Gary.
Speaker 1: Hi, Garrett, you got phone tapped breaking out.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm with Froggy Sun Kayden say Hi, Kating, Hi Molly.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: Elvis Duran phone time. This phone tablish pre recorded with permission granted by all the
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show