Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones Post Show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 1: People like to know kind of when we're recording this show. I've been told, like, what time you actually did the post show? Right now it is eleven fifty four Central time. We've been working on our show until ten. We had another hour of recording stuff, interview deal, and now here we are eleven fifty five Central time.
Speaker 3: When I let you to.
Speaker 4: Listen to the radio, I would hear them say like, all right, we're going home now, I'll leave you.
Speaker 3: With this song. And I always thought like, oh, that's so cool. They just went home. They might have maybe did really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you're like a DJ, you do kind of go home for the most part, because we never go home.
Speaker 4: We say we're going home, but but what we don't. We're always like, all right, we're going home.
Speaker 5: See later.
Speaker 6: And then moving to Eddie's point, I mean, there's just like so much about our drop has changed over the last decade, for sure, But it's like we used to do a lot more way, way, way, way, way too early, because you like to get to.
Speaker 1: Work, get to work.
Speaker 6: Three Yeah, I mean it was like, I mean, now we were early.
Speaker 1: We got here. You're right, we got to this position because I was showing up at three o'clock.
Speaker 3: Yes, I agree.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying I think some stuff was done pre pre But then also now we have way more responsibilities than we used to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, have we not been attacking and I had him showing up at three o'clock, we wouldn't be doing this show like this.
Speaker 6: If you would have never got jumped outside of work early in the morning, we would probably still be getting here at three.
Speaker 1: Thank god I got jumped.
Speaker 3: Huh yeah, Oh man, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, everybody, I feel bad. Hey, no, it's okay, don't hat, don't worrybout. It's only my mental health. Who cares? Hold on, Oh, I've been holding out for like ten minutes.
Speaker 3: Thanks for doing that here.
Speaker 1: Oh it just feels so good, But hold.
Speaker 4: On, Wow, are you holding it for ten minutes? And then just let it rip them right now while we're doing the post show.
Speaker 1: I can't hold up for another ten There are a couple of times where it came up and I was like, I couldn't do it. A few minutes ago, I got a lot of stuff to get into. Let's first talk about father. The Bride. Eddie finally watched it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, Like there's just certain movies, you know, you live your whole life, and I'm like, I've never seen that movie. And then it was on Hulu. I said, let me watch this. It's a good movie, so good. And now I found out there's more. There's like two and three.
Speaker 1: Right, there's Father the Bride three.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but are they not good?
Speaker 6: It's not the same.
Speaker 1: Oh, Fathered the Bride is how I know Brad Paisley's wife.
Speaker 3: Right, that was crazy too because she was so young in that.
Speaker 1: But I didn't watch it till later. I think I had to watch it in some sort of assignment or something on this show.
Speaker 3: Did they meet?
Speaker 6: Like yeah, because of that, I believe, if I remember correctly, he saw the movie and definitely liked her. And I don't know.
Speaker 3: If you just is that what it was that movie or something?
Speaker 6: It was that movie and then I don't know if it's one of those situations where it's like, oh, my agent calls your agent and you get a date somehow. Oh, yes, he wanted her in a music video after seeing her in the movie.
Speaker 1: That's not to move, Yeah, that's move for sure. Baker Mayfield will be the starting quarterback of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. He will replaced Tom Brady Amy. I'm a big Baker Mayfield guy, gonna win all the games. Baker Mayfield, Tampa Bay Bucks. Let's go.
Speaker 7: Okay, did you see what happened with him and his family?
Speaker 3: Yeah? They that twelve million bucks or so, but well, I don't know what happened.
Speaker 2: He h. He hasn't filed a lawsuit, but there he is filed for an investigation saying that the company his dad and his brother worked for have misplaced twelve million of his dollars.
Speaker 3: Suh, boy misplaced, But like so.
Speaker 1: They just put it somewhere I can't find it. I'm sure they'll get to it. It's probably like ahead in the fridge.
Speaker 3: And not find twelve million dollars?
Speaker 1: Well do I not find it? As probably? I mean like it's probably gone.
Speaker 3: Like money gone. Sorry, but what is go?
Speaker 6: See?
Speaker 3: That's what this is.
Speaker 2: My thing is everybody's like, oh, you should hire someone to help you learn how to do your finances. Yeah, look what happens when you hire people do your finances?
Speaker 1: They take your money, yes, occasionally, but any crime that's like going. But these are what happens when you buy a nice TV. Someone breaks in your house and steals it. Okay, that does happen occaionally, but that shouldn't keep you from buying a nice TV because ninety nine point nine percent of that if you're gonna buy nice TV, is gonna be fine.
Speaker 7: I mean, look at this burning made off.
Speaker 1: Well, I need you, I need you to acknowledge the statement that I'm made TVs. No, not about my TV's about TVs are cheap now and the analogy, the analogy if you're gonna say don't do this because this will happen that I'm sure it's point one percent of people that are victimized by this, and the same way homes are burglarized, the same way people are jump Why would you walk? Why would you walk the street at night? It's a good point you'll get jumped. Okay, I acknowledge your thank you all.
Speaker 3: I just want to be acknowledged.
Speaker 7: Yes, And I'm not saying they did anything wrong.
Speaker 2: I don't know. This is all alleged from the new story. But man, how if you can't trust your dad and your brother who.
Speaker 6: So they're a venture Okay, they didn't, just they weren't just like men like.
Speaker 3: Well, they're not a Chyle company.
Speaker 6: I didn't know what they I didn't know what you get, or like I don't know. I knew nothing about this. And now I'm reading and I'm like, okay, so yeah, there they need to see go ahead. Well, I mean now I get how it could disappear. I don't know what's happening with it, So I'm just gonna keep my mouth shut before the NPR quotes me incorrectly.
Speaker 4: And I don't know what they did. I don't know anything about I just found out right here. But you know, like it's got to be hard working with money, like being that company like bones. When you have cookies in the house, can you control yourself? Nope, you have to eat them.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but it's not illegal to eat the cookies.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: But but if you're working with a lot of money and it's all right there, and you can just easily say, like there's a million dollars, I can go to Vegas, I can double it, or I can put it right back there.
Speaker 1: There's a million bucks, and I can invest part of it, try to make some money for somebody else that I screwed up.
Speaker 3: But that's a risk, and that's okay. They do that all the time. Yeah, but it's not. Yes, it is.
Speaker 1: It is legal.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 1: I'm saying people ain't bad decisions sometimes to try to correct other decisions. Yes, but let's say you screwed up with I was. You hired me to invest your money, and I invested your money for you legally did everything right, but I didn't make great decisions and I lost three quarters of your money.
Speaker 3: And i'lex accept that because that was part of the deal.
Speaker 1: But that's but I don't want to lose you as a client because you made You're probably not going.
Speaker 3: To accept that.
Speaker 6: So then I come in with some money and you take some of my money and I think you're investing it, but really you're paying anything.
Speaker 1: I'm paying you back a little bit, I'm investing some and then all of a sudden you're trapped and you're caught up in a web and money's gone. Sorry, but it's not because I was initially trying to do anything illegal. I was trying to cover for a mistake that I made.
Speaker 3: Just to have more of my business, just.
Speaker 1: To keep you, because if I don't keep you, then I don't make any money, that situation. I'm not justifying it in any way. I'm just saying that's how it happens. I don't think they're just like, let's go on a bender. How much cocaine can we never? No, I'm not saying I'm not saying never either. I'm just saying I think generally it's that type of situation.
Speaker 6: At least you want to hope that people don't set out to totally scam you. They just get in over their head and then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's like how much cocaine can we get in here in an hour?
Speaker 3: Scuba a lot.
Speaker 1: I wanted like we had one hour. If we turned off everything and said you have one hour, how much cocaine can you get in here in an hour?
Speaker 3: I don't even I don't know who i'd call. What do you mean turn on? What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Like we're not on the air. It's like a bit like a game. Wer're planing who can get the most, the yeah, first and the most.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't know how to get that, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I don't even know.
Speaker 7: Just text an artist, they have possessions. I don't know.
Speaker 1: None of my friends are artists, but none of my friends that are artists. Hm, I shouldn't say that, because maybe I have one. You would know, not that does it, but they would know. But most of my friends are artists.
Speaker 3: We make fun of.
Speaker 1: Each other because our our green rooms are so lame because here's the thing. They come in and have water, have waters and fruits. When Brett Eldridge came to the show here, that's one of my best friends, he was like, you're really rocking it tonight, Huh. I was like, yeah, double watermelon, and so it's like the same thing. He has nothing except healthy stuff.
Speaker 2: So I don no, no, no, no, this is you're you're missing. I'm not saying the artist. But the artist has people, and what do the people do? They find stuff for the artists. So the artist is the top of the tree.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. I don't even think people that I know like that. I don't think I could call Brett and he'd be like, yeah, let me get you a coke dealer real quick. I can probably call somebody to call somebody. There's Oh, you're under selling it.
Speaker 6: I'm not saying Brett, I think now under bred somebody that no, that would that's you implying that Brett has minions to get it for him.
Speaker 2: He doesn't do it, no, no, but if he wanted it, they could find it.
Speaker 7: That's what they do.
Speaker 3: Well, if I wanted it, I can probably find it. That's the whole point. Like I just trying to send us out get one of my minions.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, I'm still trying to think of how I can get some go to the seven eleven.
Speaker 3: You know what, I think? I know a dude.
Speaker 1: You do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's always hyper, and I bet you have. I asked him, he'd be like, yeah, man, I got you.
Speaker 1: But he's also in the contest.
Speaker 3: He's right beside you, trying to get as much lunch. Not lunch.
Speaker 1: You can't like call someone to call someone, you got to You got to call someone and they have to know where the coke is.
Speaker 3: One you get one call.
Speaker 1: And they have to know where it is.
Speaker 7: Okay, got it?
Speaker 1: You know who? I never even seen cocaine. I just like to say coke because I may just not cool.
Speaker 7: Oh okay, already got the number.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 3: You know my share?
Speaker 6: I mean no, I don't share, No, I can. I guess I could share because he's been on here.
Speaker 3: He probably he's been on here.
Speaker 6: M hm.
Speaker 1: Then don't say I don't get to anybody into the bus unless it's for a good reason. You know what I'm wrong?
Speaker 3: I can I can make one call, right.
Speaker 6: I don't think this person does it, but he could get it, no problem. Yeah, come on, I can say it because he said it.
Speaker 3: What he said it?
Speaker 6: Okay, jelly Roll?
Speaker 1: Yes, Oh, I wasn't thinking about that. Oh yeah, jelly Roll for sure. But I don't know Jellyroll's number.
Speaker 3: Any think about Jay Roll. Do you guys know how to get hold.
Speaker 7: Of Jeyle Yes, je Jamil number boom.
Speaker 1: No, but you're calling somebody to call somebody.
Speaker 6: Nope, odds are hopefully he'll be in a meeting with her and Joe jamm speaker. There's loopholes.
Speaker 1: I would go to Tim.
Speaker 3: Oh, he was my head of security.
Speaker 1: He's no DA, that's what he did.
Speaker 6: He probably George Locker, I don't know.
Speaker 1: But he you know, he knows some folks.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, he's probably seized a bunch of it.
Speaker 3: And what is his house now?
Speaker 6: No, I don't know where it is, but imagine, I mean he's probably seen like we've never even seen it, and he's probably seen like he's.
Speaker 1: Partly taking a bath in it and like, I.
Speaker 6: Guess technology heroin.
Speaker 1: But you what remember they mailed to her house?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, but you didn't see it.
Speaker 6: Bricks.
Speaker 1: But a high school nurse in Virginia was arrested on felony drug charges. It's not clear who she was selling to, but she was pulled over in the school's parking lot. She had METS zan X and cocaine in the car. A high school nurse.
Speaker 3: So maybe it's a lot easier.
Speaker 1: Fredericksburg dot Com had that the point is not how easy it is, but you know one person you can call right now to know.
Speaker 3: But no one thought the nurse had it, but.
Speaker 1: I would know to call her either. The point is do you know somebody that would have it?
Speaker 3: Not?
Speaker 1: Is there somebody in your web that may have it you don't know about?
Speaker 4: Okay, we can ask the reception stuff front shot in the.
Speaker 3: Dark about what what you got? Hey, man, you got any coke?
Speaker 4: I wouldn't to ask that because I feel like and then if it gets weird, it's like Coca cola, Do we have a coke?
Speaker 6: A weird game? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I know, I was just thinking about it.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Why if we did implement it or whatever, can you get arrested? Are we like?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: No, it's just a challenge.
Speaker 1: Well why did I say that to me?
Speaker 7: I don't know, no idea.
Speaker 3: Was it not because of the nurse story? No?
Speaker 1: I don't know. But could you call somebody and have somebody to kill?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: Could you call somebody? Everything's jelly roll? Okay, keep going like, if like you needed someone murdered, is there somebody you could call that would do it? Though? No, No, maybe not somebody that's done it before, but they would do it if you gave them ten thousand dollars. Yeah you think so? Family? Oh, like one of your Brett.
Speaker 3: I'm kidding.
Speaker 1: Everything's jelly rolling, Brett. I think I could you could what call somebody and have somebody whacked?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Man, I've got a fam I've got a family I'm not close to.
Speaker 3: But they're all in.
Speaker 1: Jail or they're all Yeah, I could probably have that. That is not they can probably happen. That's tough. A woman in Texas as she narrowly escaped being hit by a spear that someone hurled at her car. It crashed through a windshield. The woman says it was random, unprovoked.
Speaker 3: Was she in the jungle unprovoked? Though? Did you cut somebody off.
Speaker 6: Where? You know? What do they call it? Like where people throw tennis balls and cars on the highway.
Speaker 3: But they're spearing cards.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't like that game.
Speaker 6: I don't either, But k.
Speaker 1: S a t with that story.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we never threw spears.
Speaker 1: That seems like a waste.
Speaker 7: That's dangerous.
Speaker 1: An elementary student accidentally discharges a gun on a school bus and we get hurt.
Speaker 6: Does anybody know that spear.
Speaker 3: Goes when all went to the wind show? By the way, it's crazy looking did it?
Speaker 6: Did it fly out of a truck? Maybe?
Speaker 7: No, there's no way it's a truck hauling spears. Maybe a spear truck. You can see those all the time on the road dot com.
Speaker 1: And getting a selection over to them.
Speaker 3: Dude, I'm telling you.
Speaker 4: The other day, I was driving on the Interstate and a rock hit my windshield and it was so loud that my ears started ringing, But it didn't crack my windshields.
Speaker 6: That happened to me, and it cracked my windshield.
Speaker 1: One of my buddy's daughters was driving and she had a drink and then nothing happened. Like three days later, it started cracking the heat. The same thing happened with me the last time mine broke, and I remember hearing it going. I was like, oh, thank god, no crack. A week and a half later, right down there, h I was.
Speaker 2: Gonna hit by a rock from the train tracks because they're up there cleaning or putting new train tracks on.
Speaker 7: And they were.
Speaker 2: There was some machine up there and it was cleaning it off and rocks were just falling down. I had to ride my bike under it.
Speaker 3: Stupid man.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now I drive by there and there's all these rocks is laying and I'm like, oh man, I'm gonna wipe out.
Speaker 7: I need to clean this up.
Speaker 3: Hey, Ray, how long are we into this? Fifteen?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna do to pre What do you call it a mineral? Yep, here's a little mineral for you. Another story. An investigation is underway Tuesday morning, August twenty second as a San Antonio elementary school student actually to discharged a gun while at school. On Tuesday morning, sagin I, SD Elementary student fired the handgun while riding a school bus. At the discharge, the bus jar I got the firearm. They called the cops. Luckily no one was injured. But I'm looking for the accidentally discharge because it says fired, it doesn't really say how it was accidentally discharged though, luckily he's showing it to somebody. Did it fall?
Speaker 3: The student remains off campus. That is from my San Antonio.
Speaker 1: US Coast Guard rescues a man strand up for three days on an island in the Bahamas. Ooh, how do you get trained on an island in the Bahamas one of those little ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've probably got a boat and then you've swam to that island or your boat capsize.
Speaker 7: Something like that.
Speaker 4: There are a lot of little islands that aren't what do you call it inhabited?
Speaker 3: Inhabited.
Speaker 1: A sixty four year old man spent three days stranded on an island in the Bahamas until being rescued by the US Coast Guard, which had spotted flares being fired from a nearby disabled sailboat. The mail was in good health.
Speaker 6: I mean three days good, three days, three to five days was well. I guess he had access to what wow was in his boat? Salt water? Yeah, I just know three to five days without water is bad.
Speaker 1: Do you see the Drew Barrymore storry yes, stage wild Oh the person that ran out of it?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Drew Barrymore was speaking on stage in New York City when a weird guy came down the island and said, you know who I am? I need to see you at some point while I'm in New York. He was escorted out by security and Drew left the stage for a few minutes. But here's the clip.
Speaker 2: Sell people, Oh my god, yes, Hi, I'm Ted Michael Busto.
Speaker 3: You know who I am.
Speaker 8: I need to see you at some point New Okay.
Speaker 1: That voice is the voice of somebody who's a talker.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, it's like slightly nerdy but obsessed. His voice is shaking. Yea, who I am?
Speaker 1: Oh, that's crazy. They got him out of there.
Speaker 3: They came back out and she finished.
Speaker 1: But that is that's bizarre. So best of luck to Drew Barrymore. That sucks. I'm so here's the deal. That's cruise. You guys want to hear something.
Speaker 3: Let's update.
Speaker 1: No, not really, but.
Speaker 3: Where my mind is on it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I really have trouble. I've always had trouble in going Hey, here's this thing. It's expensive, buy it and come do it with us. It's always been a struggle of mine. I don't so much mind tickets. It's a one night thing, a ticket you go to concerts anyway. The cruise has been tough for me one because I've never been on a cruise, and I'm like, I don't know, I'm getting gte sick. But mostly it's like I don't want to ask our listeners to pay a ton of money to come do something and then nobody comes to do it, and then or it's not fun. But mostly I'm scared nobody's gonna come to do it right. So's we've never done a cruise. So my wading into the.
Speaker 3: Water was this thing that I just did in Vegas.
Speaker 1: I'm not even making any money on it. So people that want to come to the show in Vegas, my comedically inspirational show, it's two nights hotel because that's like and that hotel's like three hundred fifty, but I don't know what the hotel room rate is at this place. It's two tickets to the show in the front. It's meet and greet, it's top golf. All this stuff's cat merch bundle and whatever. It is is what we're charging, but I'm just seeing if people want to buy, Like, I don't know what you would even call it, like a it's not bonus, but it's like a bigger package part of a thing, because this is nothing compared to what a cruise would be, but it.
Speaker 3: Is a little sample size. It is.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's two tickets, it's the hotel. So all this is together. And for me, this is me trying to be comfortable with doing something like this, and if this goes pretty well, then I'll feel better about doing it at that level.
Speaker 3: And if it does and I'll be like, I can't do a cruise. This didn't even well.
Speaker 4: And they're gonna play golf with you Top Golf. We do a big thing at Top Golf, but we're only doing like twenty people max.
Speaker 3: That's fun. It's not even a thing where it's a big event.
Speaker 1: It's just let's just see how it feels. That was my recommendation. Okay, like do this and if it goes pretty well, then you'll see, and if it doesn't, then you'll see. So that's the deal. And if you did the math, I'm pretty much all of it. Whatever we're charging for it, is not that. It's basically what you'd expect.
Speaker 3: So there you go.
Speaker 1: That's the update, is that I am trying to get to a point where maybe one day we.
Speaker 4: Do it and think yoga with Amy, gambling with lunchbox Harry, ok with Eddie.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of good stuff to do on that boat. What do I do magic tricks? My wife brought up the time I was only how to do magic? Wait the other day, oh, I do remember this.
Speaker 1: We were watching the Prestige and she was like, remember when you were doing magic? And I was like, yeah, he made fun of me because I got a masterclass magic studying how to do these tricks?
Speaker 6: Was your master class teacher?
Speaker 1: I think Pennin Teller were the two that were teaching me at that point.
Speaker 3: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: And I remember my wife and I just started dating and she walked in the room and I was doing magic, had like a cloth and a ball, and she was like, what are you doing? And I was embarrassed to tell her it's like nothing. So when you say nothing, it obviously you're doing something. So then she's like, no, what are you doing nothing? Because I don't think she would have cared if I'd have been like magic, she'd been like really oh cool or really uh nerd and not cared right, but gay, I was like, I'm not doing anything. Then she's like, what are you doing? No, I'll swear nelton. So I'm shutting the computer and now she thinks it might be porn, which it's not, but you never know, you know what's going on here, and so I was like, oh, I don't want magic. And then so she made fun of me for a while about it, because mostly I hit it. She's like, why do you want to hide it? Embarrassed of it?
Speaker 3: I haven't perfected it yet.
Speaker 1: I want you to. I don't want to spoil the trick. You know, So.
Speaker 3: Did you how many tricks did you get?
Speaker 1: I was studying the like fundamentals of slide of hand, so it wasn't so much how to do the tricks yet, it was what you're doing in order to get better at it, so people don't see exactly what you're doing, but that's what it was. But I like that. I like learning that kind of stuff, little tricks that people don't expect you to know.
Speaker 3: You do that on the boat.
Speaker 1: But I don't want to do Matt, no.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, don't want to do magic.
Speaker 1: Let's see. Kevin Costner says his wife is playing gamesmanship of the worst sort in their divorce battle, because now it just feels like they're doing little strategic things to drive each other crazy more than have a healthy divorce. Why do you shake your head aadying.
Speaker 4: Because this is just too much, Like this has been going on forever, and I feel like every week there's some new thing going on with their divorce.
Speaker 1: His lawyer claims that she she's forty nine, he's sixty eight. She's avoided answering questions, including whether or not she understood the prenet before signing it. Back in two thousand and four. Gamesmanship in a lawsuit refers to aggressive and strategic acts of creating additional expenses or stress for the other party to persuade them to abandon their case or settle for more favorable terms. This comes as both legal teams prepare for the November trial. If the handbag designer challenges the agreement in an upcoming hearing, she could be forced to pay costs in her back the one point five million that he fronted her from the New York Post whenever she wouldn't move out of the house. Hilarious.
Speaker 3: And then she's like, Okay, I'm moving to a guest house.
Speaker 1: Hilarious.
Speaker 3: That's gangsmanship right there. Dang, that's it.
Speaker 1: Taylor Swift's security guard was fired. Do you got to see the story?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 1: Kind of feel bad for him. Let me read you the story and then you tell me how you feel about it. I understand why and why he had to be fired, but I do feel bad about it, and I think maybe something happens good to him because of this. Here's your story. At a Taylor Swift eras tor stop in Minnesota a few weeks ago, security guard Calvin Dinker went viral after he was singing along to Cruel Summer. However, he has now shared that he's been fired. In a new TikTok video, he said, after night one, I was realizing how close Taylor Swift was to getting to me in a spot that he would stand. So I really wanted to get a photo to document it. So I handed down these little pieces of paper that said, hey, I can't have my phone out, but if Taylor Swift comes out right behind me, please take a photo and text it to this number. And I handed it out to a couple of people that were sitting nearby, and they were really kind of sweet about it, he continued. The HR woman who called me wasn't able to articulate what exactly I did wrong, because I didn't do anything beside hasking for photos. I never took my own phone out, and above else, I made sure that Taylor was safe and all the fans had a good time. But they fired him.
Speaker 3: M that's tough. So he doesn't work for Taylor. I mean he was probably just the.
Speaker 6: Probably yeah, because I'm.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure if he travels with it, if he's a new security gather that travels with the tour, or if he's just working in the stadium. I almost feel like he travels with the I don't know.
Speaker 6: I just wonder, Yeah, how how in the inner circle he is, because you would think that those people wouldn't be able to put a story out about anything that happened. Like I know people that have worked for Taylor that literally I only I honestly the things they signed, I don't think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which you're about to say, though, is this okay? Yes?
Speaker 6: Because they've never outright told me they worked for Taylor. I just know because of like they were ways that they show me, but they could never go public with an article about anything ever, And like the ways I know were not told directly and that's they're just.
Speaker 1: It could have been a venue person, but I don't know that for sure, Like if they only worked at this certain stadium, right, But are you that upset if you're just doing it one or two times for it, because it's not like she's doing ten more shows. She's done, she's out of there. And if that job is not like your main job, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 4: And the rule is no photos with the artists technically, like he didn't ask the photo.
Speaker 1: But he asked for photos to be taken by somebody else. I get it, Like I said, I feel like I feel it for him. That sucks. But is it probably he broke a rule and then they had to fire him. They probably didn't want to fire him either, right, Yeah, that stinks. Okay, Well I think that's it. There is a Brandy Clock Bobby cast All in with this. It is up now and she was a college basketball player, but she's written mom has broken Heart from Randa Lambert better diig too by the VAMPERI follow your arrow. Casey Musgraves. I love her as a solo artist as well, and she was talking about struggling with her identity after she stopped playing basketball in college, but it led her to pursue music.
Speaker 8: When I first quit playing basketball because I went to college on a basketball scholarship and I really was burnt out by then, So.
Speaker 3: Your identity to the basketball player totally.
Speaker 8: I thought that was why people liked me. I still, yeah, my identity was very wrapped up, and when I quit playing basketball, I had probably six months of who am I? And then I started getting really back into music, and then that became my identity. I wish I didn't have so much wrapped in it, but I just do. And if for some reason this went away, it'd be something else.
Speaker 4: So you know, you're doing something your whole life, and all of a sudden it's over and you have to change.
Speaker 1: Being a college BASKETBA player awesome. Eddie and I were walking around Vanderbilt the other day shooting our football show, and Eddie's like, man, I missed college.
Speaker 4: Yeah, college is a good time. And walk in those here whatever what do you call them? Like just walking through campus? Yeah, just like really brought back memories. They're like, man, what a like a worry free time in my life? And Bobby looks at me like, wow, cool worry free for you.
Speaker 1: I was like, really, I thought he was kidding. I thought he was like college. I thought he's making a joke. Oh, I worry free, because my my association is not worry free. It's at work, full time job, go to college, full time, drive back and forth, make giga grades, keep a grade point average. Yeah, but I thought that was everybody. No, man, So I thought he was kidding. And I was like, yeah, he's like, what worry free? This is the most stressful part of the time.
Speaker 3: My life's just about I didn't think about that.
Speaker 1: So you just went hard and had fine.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, dude. I mean college was great.
Speaker 4: Sometimes some days I'd just be like I don't want to go to class, and I wouldn't go to class. I call a friend, we go play tennis. Hey, let's go play tennis. You want to play golf after that? Yeah?
Speaker 3: All right, cool, Let's pick up a case of beer, let's get drunk. All right, great, and.
Speaker 1: College sounds awesome.
Speaker 2: I want to go solid And you gotta think Eddie started like, he didn't start college so he was like twenty one.
Speaker 7: He stayed so he was like twenty.
Speaker 3: Six, right, something like that. It took me six years. You didn't start till twenty one. I mean I didn't leave for college till I was twenty one.
Speaker 6: It did you six years?
Speaker 1: Wait, you didn't leave for college or twenty one.
Speaker 4: I stayed for the first two years. I stayed in my house, my hometown. I lived with my parents, and I went to the local college college. Yeah, and then but that was in college life.
Speaker 7: Out of college, I was moved to college.
Speaker 3: Then I moved to.
Speaker 4: Sam Houston State. Dudeude, I heard that that that that here's one final voice mail ray. Would you play number one?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 5: No, I'm just listening to today's podcast. And the meltdown segment was the best segment ever. And I remember Bobby's meltdown when he repeated the PSA agent. That was Bobby's meltdown. That was so funny. He didn't get mad, but he just kept repeating everything.
Speaker 6: He said.
Speaker 5: Oh, that's how Bobby has a meltdown.
Speaker 3: That's a good point. That's a meltdown.
Speaker 1: I didn't melt but you were upset I was controlled. I was just irritated, and I was repeating everything he said because he was an idiot.
Speaker 3: But it's very funny, man.
Speaker 1: I wish I wouldn't have something I'm proud of. But he was like taking a picture of the I'm seeing your phone, Okay, let me see in yours, idiot.
Speaker 3: And what else would he say that you repeat? I don't remember.
Speaker 1: I just know that it was like people were looking at me like, what's going on here?
Speaker 3: Oh it's terrible. Okay, we're done. Thank you guys, We'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Goodbye, Ry buddy,