Speaker 1: Cool media.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to it could happen here a podcast about Garrison Davis talking to me. Also the world falling apart? How do you feel about that? Gear? How you doing?
Speaker 3: I'm pretty used to it by now, honestly. Yeah, we've been doing this whole thing for quite a quite a while.
Speaker 2: You sure have.
Speaker 3: Have you noticed that some of these some of these cabinet picks are a little funny, They're a little bit odd. Have you noticed that yet? I don't know. I get kind of a funny feeling about some of these guys.
Speaker 2: You've heard about this? Are you hearing about this? Yeah? I don't love it either. Gear. They don't seem cool and good.
Speaker 3: I mean, not all of them are like sticking around. I guess you know. Matt Gets is now out of the job. Tragic, kind of like Icarus. He flew. He flew too close to an elementary school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've already got our Scaramucci. I was gonna make a scare Muccie joke, but your joke was much better.
Speaker 3: It was a really fast turnaround for dates two. Yeah, and now we're all watching Pete to see if he if it cures the top job at the Pentagon but today we're talking about this other guy named Cash Patel. How do you feel about Cash Ptel, Robert.
Speaker 2: Uh, not thrilled, kind of worried, not thrilled. Matt Gates really seemed like the kind of guy you used to make your sketchy Secret Police and Cash Pattel as, I guess you're backup to that.
Speaker 3: Guy totally, yeah, or at least, like I don't know. Cash is different in a few ways, Like he does a lot more kind of dirty work because he's not like important as a person. He just wants to be seen by Daddy Trump. And this episode we're going to get into a little bit of Cash's backstory, what his plans are for the FBI as he is now nominated for the position of being director of the FBI, as well as kind of what Cash has been up to in the four years since Trump's been out of office. So let's just start all the way back to the beginning for background on mister Patel here. Okay, So, Cash Pttel was born in New York, but after graduating law school in two thousand and five, he worked as a public defender in Florida for nine years before becoming a federal prosecutor in the National Security Division of the DOJ. He didn't really want to be a public defender. It's that he really couldn't get any other jobs because he wasn't like that's skilled. So he ended up just working as a public defender, even though it wasn't really what he wanted to do out of law. But once he got to the DOJ, he worked as a terrorism prosecutor. According to a DoD profile, Patel quote led investigations spanning multiple theaters of conflict and oversaw the successful prosecution of criminals aligned with al Qaeda, ISIS and other terroot groups unquote. Patel also worked with quote counter terrorism units to conduct collaborative global targeting operations against high value terrorism targets unquote.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, I'm sure he was good at that job. I'm sure he didn't have any really embarrassing failures during that period of time.
Speaker 3: No. No, I say that just for kind of his like more like surveillance background. But we will certainly get to his ability to complete these jobs on a reliable basis and like. Although that info is directly from the DoD's website, Patel himself has exaggerated his career record claiming in a YouTube podcast to have been the quote unquote lead prosecutor in the case against the twenty twelve Benghazi attackers. Patel actually was not even part of the trial team, was only a junior staff member at the DOJ at the time, and he was removed from this case for clashing with the US Attorney's office. But this incident kind of marks the start of a few unfortunate events in his career that really started to kind of turn Patel against the justice system. According to The New York Times, in twenty sixteen, Patel was thrown out of a court room for wearing quote, rumpled cash keys, boat shoes and a too small borrowed jacket unquote.
Speaker 2: I hate that he's got on my cousin Vinnie in his record, because that movie is great and it gets me on his side in a way I definitely shouldn't be. Did he Did he come in next wearing like a funeral director's tuxedo or a fucking band leader's tuxedo or whatever. I don't know how to describe the tuxedo Viny wares in the scene after that, anyway.
Speaker 3: No, he was just kicked out of the courtroom with the judge saying, quote, if you want to be a lawyer, dressed like a lawyer unquote. Now this judge was also like a racist asshole. Not defending the judge here.
Speaker 2: And to be clear, cash Betel was not dating Marisitome.
Speaker 3: He could never pull Marsitome.
Speaker 2: He could never pull I mean, honestly joke, who can That's yeah.
Speaker 3: But this incident is like an important part of his career trajectory. A profile in The Atlantic details Pattel as growing increasingly frustrated and disillusioned by his failure to navigate and rise up in the justice system, just collecting more and more personal grievances that fuel and animosity towards the bureaucracy of the legal system, based on people's apparent unwillingness to help him excel in his own career. But in twenty eighteen, Patel got his really first like big break, with Republican Representative Devin and Nunez hiring Patel to be the House Intelligence Committee's lead investigator to disrupt the Special Council investigation into Russian interference in the twenty sixteen election. Trump was impressed enough with Patetel's work under Nunez that He gave Patel a job on the National Security Council and later served as chief of staff to Acting Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller. Trump mused about having Patel as deputy director of the FBI or director of the CIA in late twenty twenty after the election, but this led to harsh resistance from within his own administration, with ag Bill Barr saying that Patel would only become FBI director over my dead body, unquote. So I don't know if we'll have any updates on that, yeah, say. But instead, back in twenty twenty, Trump just put Patel on the Pentagon transition team. Trump basically tasked Patel was doing dirty work and awarded him with promotions for following orders. Patel advised on the Ukraine impeachment, spread conspiracy theories that Ukraine, not Russia, meddled in the twenty sixteen election, created a list of intelligence agency officials to fire in February of twenty twenty, and helped manage the now dismissed a classified document's case against Trump. The former deputy National advisor to Trump, Charles Kopperman, said in an interview quote Trump wanted to make cash a political executioner to root out and fire individuals on the White House staff who weren't being as loyal as he thought they should be unquote. So that's kind of a good look at him as a person. And like what Cash is the rule is like specifically for Trump and with the possibility of the justice system becoming just more and more of like a tool to target Trump's political rivals, Cash is the exact guy that you would pick, especially for a job that has like an investigative focus like the FBI. But Cash isn't always good at his job necessarily.
Speaker 2: Wow, who amongst us?
Speaker 3: We're gonna talk about one specific incident here that's one of like the wildest stories in like national security that I've ever read. In October of twenty twenty four, days before the election, the Pentagon was planning in Operation for Sale Team six to rescue an American citizen, Philip Walton, who was kidnapped in Niger and being held in Nigeria. As the State Department was working to communicate with officials in Nigeria to clear airspace for the operation. Patel, who was not part of this operation, just called the Pentagon saying that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo had gotten approval from Nigeria and the airspace was deconflicted, so as the Seals were about to land in Nigeria, defense officials couldn't verify that the flight actually had clearance, leaving the aircraft to circle over the target for hours as they scrambled to get approval from Nigeria. According to former Defense Secretary Mark Esper, Patel was never in communication with Mike Pompeo about this mission, and Defense officials concluded that Patel quote made the approval story up. Unquote. Cool guy, this is wild. You almost caught Sealed Team six like shot out of the air because you made up a story about having flight clearance. It's like, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, this is exactly the guy you want running the FBI, for sure.
Speaker 3: A Pentagon official yelled at Cash, quote, you could have gotten those guys killed. What the fuck were you thinking, to which Cash replied, if nobody got hurt, who the fuck cares?
Speaker 2: Amazing stuff, amazing stuff, Let him cook crazy stuff. Look here's the thing, Garrison. If it had gone the worst possible way it could have gone, we'd have been saved at least four interminable books and at least three podcasts.
Speaker 3: So like people like interviewed in the Atlantic, and I think the author of the profile on Cash kind of muses that, like maybe Cash just wanted this operation done before the election to give Trump like an extra win leading up to the polls. I don't know, it's it's certainly odd, but like Cash has a very like inflated sense of like personal worth. In an interview with Glenn Beck, he talked about how like people should should trust his expertise because quote, I've read the entire JFK file.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, geez you and Oliver Stone.
Speaker 3: Right, he makes comments like that, It's like no, no, no, like trust me. I know everything, Like I've read all the classified stuff that you're not allowed to. I'm like the smartest guy in the room. I've read everything, right, Like he's he uses this as like a as a way to like inflate his own personal worth and like flex to weird right wing online podcast s grifters.
Speaker 2: People have made this point. But it's guys like this that have convinced me that there's no at least no like perfectly known to intelligence smoking gun about the Kennedy assassination. That shit would have leaked so quickly. No, if not before Trump was in office, then certainly a bout the time he was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you have guys like Cash Battel reading these files. There's nothing in there.
Speaker 2: There's no or at least if there is, it's the kind of thing there may be a smoking gun that someone who is deeply knowledgeable at the time period, like, oh, the fact that this guy was here at this time really means that this other thing happened, and like yeah, yeah, the Cash Hotel doesn't know shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he is not smart enough to put any pieces together or maybe there's even still redacted and the versions that he's reading don't really have any like pertinent info.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: People are just like, let's not give this guy the real once.
Speaker 3: No, No, this guy like lied about prosecuting the Bengazi and almost got Seal Team six killed.
Speaker 2: Now, oh man, and of all this, out of all the Seal teams to get killed too, that's the one that would be the biggest news day.
Speaker 3: Do you know who would never kill Seal Team six?
Speaker 2: Robert I'm never gonna say never about killing Seal Team six.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, hopefully allegedly these products and services would never wish harm upon Seal Team six. All Right, we are back. I'd like to talk a little bit now about Patel's actual plans for the FBI. Now, this job doesn't require a Senate confirmation, so we will see, you know, if he gets past that process or if he's gonna get pushed in through recess appointments, which we still don't really know if Trump will be able to pull off. But in terms of the FBI, we do have some idea about what Cash has in mind, because he's spent the past two years just talking about it a NonStop in books and interviews.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he, like all these guys, cannot shut up.
Speaker 3: Can't stop talking.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: In an appearance on The Sean Ryan Show this past September, Patel said, quote, I'd shut down the FBI Hoover building on day one and reopen it the next day as a museum of the deep state. Unquote Okay, okay, cool.
Speaker 2: Sure, I do feel like you're underestimating the expense of office space and overestimating the availability of it, but sure, why not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think they can make a whole museum turn around in one day.
Speaker 2: But I also think you are really, really underappreciating docents. It is not easy to get a docent up to speed, like for example, it's a much harder job than you currently have.
Speaker 3: No, like Patel does talk about like trying to like clear out like the bureaucracy and red tape of the FBI. And though he has criticized the wide footprint of the FBI and its surveillance operations though really only the ones targeted against Trump and his campaign, Cash's ideal FBI would not in fact have like a more limited presence out in the world, saying that after closing the Hoover Building, quote, then I'd take the seven thousand employees that work in that building and send them across America to chase down criminals. Go be cops, your cops, go be cops unquote. So this is what you get, Like a seven year old the keys to the FBI, and this is this is this is the kind of stuff he's talking about. Yeah, it's like I'm gonna send all these administrative employees out into the world to chase down criminals.
Speaker 2: Now you say that, Garrison, I absolutely would put a seven year old in charge of the FBI. You know why. That's a blockbuster movie Now, to be fair, that's a nineteen ninety seven blockbuster.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah, it's like that could thirty years ago.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine the cat cat young Mara Wilson running the FBI, fucking FBI. Yeah, perfect.
Speaker 3: You know, if we said it a little bit further, we could have like Will Wheton as like the villain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, like Will Wheton as the evil kid heading the CIA. They also put it, but they put Will Wheaton charge of the CIA. Yes, damn all right, you know what, Garrison, this podcast is done. You and I are writing a screenplay tonight.
Speaker 3: With the power of AI, I can just generate this whole movie instantly.
Speaker 2: Perfect with a truly ghoulish guest appearance by Robin Williams. Just the worst taste imaginable.
Speaker 3: No, sorry, President Williams. God damn oh dear, nightmare nightmare fuel. Now it's it's really unclear if like Cash's plans here are like rhetoric, right, like you know, more vibes than like actual plan, you know, like expressing some kind of sentiment rather than like an actual practical like plan. But last year, Patel published a book titled Government Gangsters, the Deep State, The Truth and the Battle for Our Democracy, where he also proposed relocating the FBI headquarters out of Washington, d C. To quote prevent institutional capture and curb FBI leader from engaging in political gamesmanship unquote. Though the bulk of this book also details like why we must root out politicians, journalists, big tech, and quote unquote members of the unelected bureaucracy that operate the deep state, So you know, like the FBI engaging in a little bit of political gamesmanship is okay. In the appendix of this book, it contains the names of sixty alleged members of the deep state, most of them either like former Trump cabinet people who like turned on Trump or just like current Biden adamin people. It's all pretty silly, But it's not like he actually plans to take out political prosecutions away from like the FBI's operational structure. Like come on, buddy, this is like your entire plan. In an interview with Steve Bannon last year, Patel reiterated the goal of targeted prosecutions against political enemies, saying, quote, we will go out and find the conspirators, not just in the government, but in the media. Yes, we're going to come after people in the media who lied about American citizens who helped Joe Biden rig presidential elections were going to come after you unquote. So that's cool again, It's this is this is the basic stuff that Trump's been promising since, like you know, the past four years, going after journalists, going after politicians.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: This quote specifically also just like reminded me that like there's like a real possibility that like the head of the FBI legitimately thinks the twenty twenty election was stolen, And like then I got to thinking, like how many of like the people operating the highest levels of government now genuinely believe the election was stolen in twenty twenty, which is like kind of kind of threw me for a loop. I like didn't really like process that like concept of like how just broken the reality structure will be with something like so like clear, yep, that's his FBI plans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, great, well, uh seems like it's gonna end well for everybody. I don't know, what do you think? Do you think he's gonna get confirmed? Because he's one I'm saying people are focusing now that Gates is out, focusing way more on heg Seth, which is probably the priority because my god, that man should not be leading the Department of Defense.
Speaker 3: Because he's going to start a war.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's going to He's going to drunkenly and accidentally start a war. I'm not even worried about him like launching a conflict with China, right, Like we're going to wind up fighting an insurgency against the Portuguese because he gets fucking hammered and mixes up a couple letters, Like.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm also like really concerned about Tulci Gabbard.
Speaker 2: Gabbard is top of my list because she is has just never met a dictator she doesn't like, and yeah, that's a scary person having that job.
Speaker 3: Potello's really bad and we're going to get into some more of his like kind of crank beliefs, but there is a level of basic competence. The fact that Tulci has been able to get into this position despite very very clearly having like deep sympathetic ties to a sod in Russia is like, yeah, super frightening.
Speaker 2: She's evil but smart and incredibly power hungry. That's all that matters to her is getting into power, and she has things that she believes and what we know of the things that she believes is chilling, Like yeah, but that's yeah, and we don't we're talking about someone besides Tulci today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes. Now, since twenty twenty, Cash Patel has served on the board of directors for the parent company of Truth Social called Trump Media Technology Group, so he's been part of the team operating you know, Trump's version of Twitter, and back in twenty twenty two, Patel was openly talking about how, like the truth Social staff, we're trying to quote unquote incorporate to QAnon into our overall messaging scheme to capture audiences. So this is this, this is the section where we're going to really get into Patel's super super heavy q ties, which is kind of like a throwback. Right. We don't really talk about QAnon as much anymore, And I don't think Patel's interest in this is genuine. I think it is just to like grow both his own brand and help boost the stock of truth Social. It's still like the closest that anyone in Trump's has gotten to like openly endorsing q and on and like repeatedly True Social staff operate an account at q forms to piggyback off of q Andon's popularity and draw in popular Q and on influencers. In February twenty twenty two, Patel posted a photo of a beer pint and the arm of someone wearing a flannel shirt, with text saying he was quote having a beer with Q right now unquote. Ptel continued to frequently interact with the Q account, make q and on related posts, and do reoccurring appearances on Q and on linked podcasts, most notably the X twenty two Report, The Matrix Xxx Grove Show, and Red Pill seventy eight. It's been a while since I've listened to these types of shows, and it was it was like a huge throwback, ah man, and they're like all chugging along and now they're like tugging along better than ever, which is, you know, not ideal for me. On these shows. Cash has praised the Q and on fandom researchers, saying both he and the President have been impressed. It's all like very pandering, but it really works for these people I've.
Speaker 4: Seen on social media, on Trump, on truth social How could these researchers are? And I kind of wish I had some of them when I was doing Russia again, some of these other things. You know, Devin and I talk regularly, and then you know, I talk with the President all the time as well, and we're just blown away at the amount of acumen some of these people have and how quick they are to grab it and suss through it and sort of thin it down and make it presentable.
Speaker 3: Later in that interview, Patel openly said that he publishes government documents on his website Fight with Cash dot Com, specifically so that QAnon researchers will dig through them to make QAnon content. He openly said that's like why he'd like posts these documents.
Speaker 2: You see again, I'm sympathetic. Everything I do is for content, Garrison. That's just that's just the way the world works now. The content must flow.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Patel also has books just like you. Although he's been signing copies of his with the q andon phrase where we go one we go all?
Speaker 2: I mean, I do that too, and he.
Speaker 3: Has defended his use of the slogan on these q andon podcasts, like in this clip from the Matrix xx Groove show where.
Speaker 5: We go on.
Speaker 4: Where we Go All is, as you said, from a great movie that I watched a long time ago, and people took to it, and so what you know, it doesn't mean everyone's a conspiracy theorist. And people keep asking me about all this cue stuff. I'm like, what does it matter. What I'm telling you is that there is truth in a lot of things that many people say, and what I'm putting out there is the truth. And how about we have some fun along the way. There's so many people who subscribe to the where we go on, we go on all mantra, and it's what's wrong with it?
Speaker 3: I'm going to quote now from an article in Media Matters by Alex Kaplan, who's been reporting on Patel and his ties to q Andon since twenty twenty two. Quote on yet another show in June twenty twenty two, Patel went even further, saying of q and on quote, we try to incorporate it to our overall messaging scheme to capture audiences, because whoever that person is has certainly captured a widespread breadth of the Mega and America First movement. And so what I try to do, is what I try to do with anything Q or otherwise, is you can't ignore that group of people that has such a strong dominant following unquote. In that interview, Pattel also said of qan on, there's a lot of good to a lot of it, and he agreed with the co host who said Q has been so right on so many things, saying, quote, I agree with you. He shall get credit for all the things he has accomplished, because it's hard to establish a movement. Let's call it that, because that's what it is. Unquote. Oh boy, do you know what's also hard to establish?
Speaker 2: Robert uh an alibi?
Speaker 3: An alibi? And you know, some people's alibis could be reading ads like the one that we're about to do right now.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's always my alibi.
Speaker 3: That really is always your raplify. Yeah, all right, we are back now. In these podcast guest appearances, he would often plug his book and advocate that listeners just join truth social and engagement with these more niche online streaming shows and podcasts fortifies the right wing online media ecosystem and draws people away from mainstream news like this is why he was going on those shows so much back in twenty twenty two, and Patel basically says as much on this episode of the X twenty two Report.
Speaker 4: They will never trust the fake news media again. And for us, that's always been the championing cause to get our people and mainstream America listening to your show rather than CNN and reading the New York Post or excuse me, the New York Times and the Washington Post.
Speaker 3: And I think part of why he's doing this, and whether he was told to do it or whether he just did it on his own volition, is that like having someone who's seen as being close to Trump, especially with national security experience, it helps keep Trump supporter is politically engaged by making them feel like they are getting special access to like exclusive information. It's all a part of keeping the mega movement alive when their site is not in power, while also building up a ground base of support in preparation for them to take power back. And that's what he did like a lot in twenty twenty two. Most of those podcasts were leading up to the midterms as well, so it is part of this general political strategy to engage with these like much more niche kind of smaller QAnon shows, which not only does like you know, grow their audience over time as well, it does help their audience grow. It also just establishes like a completely siloed media ecosystem away from mainstream news.
Speaker 2: Like that.
Speaker 3: That is part of what they're doing, right, That's why Trump made truth Social is to create more of these reality tunnels, more of these like information silos. Now, Patel kept busy in between twenty twenty and twenty twenty four with a variety of kind of grifty ventures. I'm going to quote from the New York Times here. Quote. Mister Patel's company Trical collects consulting fees, including one hundred and thirty thousand dollars last year from mister Trump's Truth Social site. He also made three hundred and twenty five thousand dollars over two years for strategy consulting for the pro Trump Save America pack and one hundred and forty five and twenty twenty one for fundraising consulting from friends of Matt Gates, the campaign committee for the now former House Republican from Florida. Quote now. Last year, Patel's nonprofit charity, the Cash Foundation, received one point three million dollars in revenue, mostly from donations, though its reported expenses totaled six hundred and seventy four thousand dollars wow, which is the majority of the money, and nearly half of that was spent on promotion and advertising. According to The New York Times, the charity spent more on ads than they actually gave away, which is fantastic charity work.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck good work.
Speaker 3: Through this foundation, he also sells cash merchandise which is spelled K money sign h.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that guy's gonna really fbi well.
Speaker 3: Including six packs of wine for two hundred and forty bucks and fifty dollars golf polo shirts. Part of these polo shirts have this like, you know, like pro America branding. I want to read the description of one of them. Tired of seeing your money go overseas? Support your fellow Americans by purchasing our T shirt. Where do you think this T shirt's made?
Speaker 2: Robert China?
Speaker 3: Well it's made in.
Speaker 2: Haiti, oh Haiti. Oh okay, the America of the Ocean.
Speaker 3: And South America. So you know you're still supporting Americans, just South Americans. Oh my god. Now this foundation is also funded defamation lawsuits for a stop to steal activist and his friend and former boss at National Intelligence. But Patel's grifting does go beyond his foundation, just Earlier this year, Patel was hawking anti vaccine supplement pills from the company Warrior Essentials Wow, specifically the pills that claim to reverse the effects of the COVID nineteen vaccine. I love that. What if these pills just give you covid. There's COVID pills.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you just want to get covid.
Speaker 3: Want to reverse the effects of the vaccine.
Speaker 2: It's a performance enhancered. You know, if we could convin well, that's say, if we could convince Joe Rogan COVID's a performance enhancer. I don't think we could get Joe Rogan's fans to spread any more disease than they already do. Yeah, that's impossible.
Speaker 3: So this product that Patel was selling is called no COVIDME, and it's allegedly formulated to quote destroy the toxic spike unquote caused by the mRNA vaccine.
Speaker 2: Now we should have called the COVID vaccines no covid it's a good name. That was just leaving money on the table. Or Novid No it's good. Novid would have been a great NOE it's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, one's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I According to journalist James Little, these no covidum. Pills just contain basic supplement ingredients like tumeric extract, green tea extract, and vitamin D.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a subscription for a thirty day supply is for forty nine dollars and ninety eight cents Jesus chries, and a single order of pills is fifty nine dollars in ninety eight cents. They're really pushing the subscription because you gotta keep doing more pills every thirty days in order to really keep the vacs suppressed. In a post this past February on True Social Patel truth Spike the vacs order this home run kit to ridge your body of the harms of the vacs.
Speaker 2: Unquote, my god, I just.
Speaker 3: Can't believe that a guy like this could be FBI director. It's just it. It makes me.
Speaker 2: It's it's I mean, it probably will wind up being much more dangerous. But there is a version of this where the FBI just pivots to selling supplements right like where you get where you get your estrogen and testosterone through the MBI. Look, as long as it's market it is like a performance enhancement.
Speaker 3: I would love to believe that a guy like this will lead to just general and competence. But I just can't let myself believe that, Like I think it's just going to become more and more targeted against like people who are good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're going to start, yeah with them. I mean it looks like just based on his enemy lists, they're going to start with Biden administration officials and people in the government. But like it won't end there. It's going to depend on what happens, Like it'll be a reactive, violent organization, which to a degree it always has been, but there's always been like more of a sense of like predictability that will not be present well.
Speaker 3: And specifically, Like you know, Patel has also been a recurring Gray Zone guest and is pretty close with that whole crew. That's you know, not great for certain people, but he really is the gift that keeps on giving in terms of like odd anecdotes, including his trilogy of books, which will be kind of the last thing I talk about here. So over the course of the past three years, Patel has written and published a children's book trilogy titled The Plot Against the King, where Patel himself appears as a wizard to defend King Donald from enemy plots.
Speaker 2: Oh God, the one thing we all used to be able to agree on is that we don't like kings.
Speaker 3: Here no, but now we have the FBI director who fancies himself the wizard to protect the king. I am going to read the description from the first book here quote a fantastical retelling of the terrible true story. Hillary Queenton and her shifty Night had spread lies that King Donald had cheated to become king. They claimed he was working with the Russians. But how could that be Russians? Russian Onians. It's it's bad, okay, r U S S I O N I A N S.
Speaker 2: This is the kind of thing the FBI should be cracking down on. That's all. That's all I'll say about that.
Speaker 3: Cash the distinguished discoverer joined him as he uncovers the plot against the king and who was really behind all the lies unquote. Now Patel referred to this as quote the first ever children's Russia gate book unquote, which I gotta give him to him. That's probably true.
Speaker 2: That's almost said, well no, because okay, you know what, I don't think it is, but it came from the opposite side. Do you remember when the fucking Crassenstein Brothers put out that children's book about Robert Muller.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, you're right. This is another log with.
Speaker 2: Weave Bannon because his hair was a weel.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, this was another This was another lie from Cash.
Speaker 2: The crass and Steins beat you to this.
Speaker 3: This is truly the tear of man we're operating with.
Speaker 2: I'm going to start pulling every connection I have to somebody in Congress so that when he's being confirmed I can get up and hit him on this.
Speaker 5: You claim to have written the first children's book about them that I bring in the crass and Steed brother No. Oh, they're gonna sell MTG on crypto.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be amazing now.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, there's two other books in the series. Part two Quote tells the fantastical story of how two inquisitive minds, Denesh and Debbie search for the truth to uncover evidence of a terrible scheme.
Speaker 2: Denesh, who has been forced by a court to announce in public that he did not uncover any scheme.
Speaker 3: Part two is titled Two Thousand Mules. It is no longer available on Amazon due to like all the lawsuits around this just being fake.
Speaker 2: Because they broke a bunch of laws because it was middle and lies.
Speaker 3: Yes, search for the truth to uncover evidence of a terrible scheme to elect Sleepy Joe instead of King Donald on a choosing day unquote.
Speaker 2: Choosing day just called it election man.
Speaker 3: No, because it's a fun It's when they choose their king.
Speaker 2: There are kings that are elected anyway.
Speaker 3: The back of the book reads, come join Dneshian Debbie as they try to answer some troubling questions. Why did the counting stop in the middle of the night. Why were there more votes than people in the kingdom? What is up with all the glowing pooh? Unquote? That is what it actually says. Now why I'm not.
Speaker 2: What is the glowing pooh supposed to be?
Speaker 3: I don't know because I can't scam Amazon to buy the book and return it because it's no longer available on Amazon. I don't know what the glowing pooh is.
Speaker 2: Sorry, listeners, if one of you has a copy.
Speaker 3: Of this book, oh my God. Then Part three is titled Return of the King okay quote. It continues the silly yet important journey of the Maga King as he returns to take down Kamma Lala Law and reclaim his throne. Okay, so yeah, that's Cash Patel possible new FBI director. Oh who also produced a song titled Justice for All, which is a version of the national anthem but sung by all J six defendants in prison, with proceeds going to the Cash Foundation. So he also released a song which was not on my rapp this year.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, that's a shame And I'm just double checking something. Yes, and he stole the name of his song from a Metallica album, one of the better Metallica albums. This is the one that has one on it. Oh my god, you son of a bitch.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's just just so odd to have the FBI director making a song with imprisoned J six defendants. You know, it really does just throw my head into a little bit of a spin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it'll be interesting to see the current like FBI agents reac to that, But I guess we'll see. We're all gonna learn a lot about the FBI one way or the other.
Speaker 3: Any closing thoughts here on mister Patel. Now that we've done a very brief overview of his life story ending with this children's book.
Speaker 2: He seems like he's qualified to do something.
Speaker 3: That's what everyone's saying. That's what everyone's saying. You No, Like like every single person who's like announced, you know, you get a wave of headlines from people who work in government being like this is the most unqualified person ever nominated for this position, and like it just keeps happening that I don't even feel obligated to like quote or say any of these things because like we all know what's happening, Like, yeah, we all know why this is going on like that, that doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: No, And I think that's one of the things I have no desire in focusing on, Like what Trump is doing. That's like he's breaking the law, he's violating a norm. Like I want to hear you know, what are you going to do to stop it? Right? What is actually being done to try to resist this?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Like otherwise it's at least when it comes to stuff from elected leaders, you know, I'm just not interested in like, oh, he broke an out of the lot, Yeah, that's what he does. What comes next?
Speaker 3: And he hires guys like Fateel to clean up his messes and do all his dirty work. And if they do it, they can slowly rise to the ranks and become director of the FBI. Yeah, and that's the political strategy that they are all working with and have a run to success yet again in twenty twenty four. Well, I guess stay tuned for more happenings here as they continue for the rest of this week and for the next four years.
Speaker 1: It Could Happen Here is a production of cool Zone Media. For more podcasts from cool Zone Media, visit our website Coolzonemedia dot com, or check us out on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to podcasts. You can now find sources for It could Happen here, listed directly in episode descriptions. Thanks for listening.