Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Chatting. Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down to our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program, it's eight hundred and ninety four one sean if you want to be a part of the program. And we've got early voting now beginning to unfold all around the country. Early voting surging in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Early voting has begun in Minnesota, South Dakota, and you know, one of the early signs is apparently Democrats are losing their mail and voting advantage over the GOP and some swing states. Too early to tell. I want to be I want people to be very very careful of any data, any polling. And I'm going to give you some polling today. Even though I'm giving it to you, I'm giving you to you with a warning to not allow the media corrupt, state run medium mob and these organizations that do polling, many of them, you know, I want to get better numbers for Kamala Harris. They're going to go with registered voters versus what you know, legitimate posters all agree would be more accurate, which is likely voters. I mean there are tricks to the trade to deflate the turnout in terms of voting. With that said, there are good polls out for President Trump today. However, I don't want it impacting people in any way, shape, matter, or form, because if they create or can create an image or an impression or a feeling among people that this is a lost costs, then you cannot let it in any way emotionally or any other way impact you know, the need for you to vote. If this, if this anecdotal information early on is correct, maybe I didn't waste my breath for four years, Linda. And we've gone over this many times. Remember I kind of shocked you when I had callers call in during COVID and after I talked about monoclonal antibodies, monoclonal antibodies, ask your doctor about monoclonal antibodies. I didn't tell people what to do, usaid, ask about them, because I had known people that had gotten COVID. I got treated with monoclonal antibodies and all of them did extraordinarily well, and they seemed amazingly effective. And I said, look, I'm not a doctor. I'm not going to tell you what to do with the shot. I don't know anything about your medical history. I don't know about pre existing conditions or co morbidities. You know, I don't know any of those issues. I am not qualified to give out medical advice. But I said, you know, but you might want to ask your doctor if you do get COVID about monoclonal antibodies, just ask and then do your own research. I always added that, and then make your own decision, because I knew so many people that told me they had success with it. And then after months and months and months and months of saying it, you know, Linda get gets on my case that I'm saying it too much. Do you remember that, Linda? I do. And then I said, all right, let's do a test. And I said, we went to our phone lines and I went there randomly, and I said to people, all right, if if you get a positive, if you get a positive test back on the on COVID, what is Shawn's recommendation? What was my recommendation to people to ask their doctor? And when we went through all the lines of people, how many people got right the answer in terms of what my advice had been for months and months one and a half, I don't even think one and a half. I think you're it was one and a half.
Speaker 2: It was one dude and then one person who said it begins with an M.
Speaker 1: Begins with an M is hardly you know, a question to ask a doctor. Doctor, I have COVID, can I ask you about the M.
Speaker 2: I mean, let's not just say it to give them, you.
Speaker 1: Know, but there can be there are when you have a media and we have gone through Kamala and our own and we're going to do more of it when we're going to play it as often as we can, especially on the main issues, and because the media is protecting her, and a lot of the media is responsible for running these polls and if they want to, if they want to suppress vote or create a sense of well, this thing's baked in the cake against Donald Trump, they're going to try and do it. And there are tricks to that trade as well. That's why I'm arguing to people, you know, we put certain posters on who we believe have the most credibility. We put on McLaughlin and associates, Matt Towery from Insider Advantage, Robert Ahley Trafalgar. They were most accurate in both twenty sixteen and twenty twenty and they you know, they're two of the top rated polls in the country in real clear politics. You know, puts up rating for all of them. And I even noticed Nate Silver gives some polls a greater weight in coming up with his predictions then and he gives other polls. It is interesting that the latest New York Times a Siena poll that has come out shows Donald Trump and Kamala Harris tied at forty eight forty eight. You know, I kind of have a rule about in my own life emotionally, It's like I have to deal with ratings every day in my life, and ratings is like a report card that you don't have any control over, and there's certain methodology issues that come into play. Just this is all insider you know, information. It's sort of like inside baseball that none of you really care about. If you like the show, you like the show. If you don't like it, you're not listening to me right now, probably, or if you are, you're just listening because you like to hate me, which is good too. I don't care why what reason you listen to me? As long as you listen. And so there are certain things out there that you've got to understand are being done. But there are powerful institutions that are against Donald Trump, and one of them is a very corrupt state run media MOP, I would argue, And we've seen this, and we'll talk more about it with Miranda Devine. She's got to kill her new book out. Oh my gosh, Paul the big guy, We're going to talk to her today. We'll talk about the media with Joe Concient today. But if if you look at, for example, the latest poll numbers, you know they're all over the map. But there are certain polls that I conclude are meant to kind of emotionally make from supporters feel like there's no hope. And that's why I want to give you some numbers here. Not only did the Times Siena poll have Trump and Kamala Harris tied at forty eight, and coming from the New York Times, that's saying something, but they also show that Donald Trump is leading in Arizona by five points fifty to forty five. And they show and two must win states for him, both Georgia and North Carolina, that he's doing very well. As also the poll shows Trump leading Harris nine forty five among likely voters. And what North Carolina? I think it is the poll shows Arizona. You know that that's a big five point lead, and that is a big shift from August to September when Harris led by five percentage points in the same poll. And it shows that Trump is up forty nine to forty five among likely voters in Georgia likely voters is far more believable. But if you look at them, these winning in North Carolina, and it's just very interesting. I know that Mark Robinson, the gubernatorial candidate that has been under major fire. Apparently he's lost his entire campaign staff things. How is it this guy's been lieutenant governor and then all of a sudden they're discovering all these things about him four years later? How convenient to me? I just, you know, part of me, I don't know. I just have this suspicious part of my brain at all times. But anyway, back to the but that does not impact the only reason and I bring it is, you know, Kamala Harris offered a fusive praise for you know, mister Freakoff himself, our friend Sean Pitty of p Ditty whatever his name is. The rap mogul, and it has been credibly accused of beating, raping, torturing multiple women. And anyway, Vice President Harris once offered a fusive praise for Sean P. Diddy while participating in a town hall dedicated to COVID and African Americans. And you know Sean, and I want to thank you because you know, you've always have a way of convening and bringing folks together, Harris said on the call. And then she followed it up with an effusive tweet that's now being widely mocked on social media. And the event featured other people. Anyway, did he ended the call by thanking Camilla Harris didn't even know her name? I mean, is the media that they're saying? Well? Donald Trump once heard Mark Robinson speak, and he thought he was an effective speaker to the fact that nobody knew that he's alleged to have committed to have said all these controversial things. Did Kamala Harris know that P Diddy was involved in these freak offs as they call him, and that he was involved in all of this conduct, or that he's on video beating the hell out of a woman in a hotel. I don't think so. So you know, it just doesn't go the same way. And this is probably the biggest challenge. But anyway, but back to the polling for a second. So that would be pretty good news for Donald Trump today. But liked My rule in radio and TV with ratings every day is I don't get too high or too low. If you very rarely hear me talk about ratings. And we've consistently been one of the top rated shows in all of cable news ever since we overtook Larry King on CNN, and you don't hear me talk about it a lot. Or if there's a slow news night or a bad news rating night, you don't hear me come on the air. Complet I don't get too high, I don't get too low. I would urge you to take the same approach towards hearing these these poll numbers. I mean, I was kind of encouraged by a poll that came out this this weekend Old dominion voters. This is from the University of Mary Washington and forty seven forty six in Virginia. Kamala has a one point lead there. John McLaughlin went back and he actually looked at the poll numbers. For example, if you look at at you know, oh, let's see October eighteenth of twenty sixteen. Well, the real clear politics average for Hillary Clinton was forty nine forty one. And anyway Clinton, you know you had in twenty sixteen, there were some real gems. NBC had Clinton leading fifty one forty four. Another CBS poll had Clinton winning fifty one forty on election day five thirty eight. Then run by Nate silver Well, I actually think is a pretty smart guy, but any polster can get things wrong. It's not perfect science. But she had a seventy one percent chance of winning. She lost. Trump won. If you go to twenty twenty and you go to this date in twenty twenty, Biden was up by eight points, fifty to forty two. If you go to election day, he was up fifty one forty four. And you know, when you look at the end results, what do you what do you come up with? By the way, you had other organizations NBC had Biden winning fifty two forty two. Economists Yugov had you know, just days before the election fifty three forty three Biden winning. And okay, Biden won by forty four thousand votes. In three states, I'd say that the polling sucked. You know, Now, people that got twenty sixteen and twenty twenty right are people that I mentioned that we used regularly. Doesn't mean they can't be wrong either. Occasionally. A lot of people got twenty twenty two wrong. But I don't think people realize the impact of Roe v. Wade, which I think is many ways has been dealt with. You know, if you'd want to go back to twenty twenty and look at the New York Times and their final poll numbers, if we're going to use them as an example today, well, their final poll in twenty twenty had there was six off by having Biden up by three, and in North Carolina they were off by five points, and in Pennsylvania they were off by five points, and in Arizona they were off by six points. In Wisconsin they were all off by a whopping ten points. So I mean, these are all things to factor in when you hear anybody on any network or anybody telling you about polls, because I think it's important that you have the context and the understanding about them. And Democrat Democrats are even fearing. Senate Democrats are concerned that once again, under counting of the Trump vote is real, especially you know, if you look at estates where maybe Harris has a slim lead in a battle ground state. I am just telling you anybody that says right now with any level of you know, certainty, that they know how this election is going to come out, don't. And you've got to assume that they don't. But you know, if on average polls overestimated Biden's support in swing states in twenty twenty by nearly four percentage points, that's a pretty strong pro Democratic bias that it could have automatically be factored into trying to understand state and national level polling in this election. And I think it's something that we have to think about or you have to be cognizant of. In twenty twenty eight, Biden polled as leading Trump by seven point nine points. In Michigan, Biden won by you know, under three points. That's a pretty significant decline. He pulled a two point six points in Arizona, won by zero point three, he pulled at one point two in Georgia one by zero point two. Biden pulled it at plus four point seven in Pennsylvania, won by one point two. How can you be off by you know, three and a half points. You know, the same thing. In Nevada he pulled it plus four point nine, he won by two point four. He pulled it well plus one point eight. In North Carolina lost by one point three. I mean, these are you know, it's a very very divided country. And that's why I am telling people, you know, maybe the message that has gotten out is voting early, not the system we want voting by mail, because that seems early anecdotal data to have gotten through. I've spent four years on this program reinforcing the message, kind of like the Monoclonallanta body message, and it probably has taken four years for some of you that have been reluctant and resistant. But you can't start out election day. I argue, I don't like these rules, but you have to win elections to change them. But you can't start out down hundreds of thousands of votes. So former Atlanta Mayor Keisha Land's Bottoms argued Friday that the reason the Vice President Kamala Harris has done so few media interviews is because she's very, very busy, and she's on pace now to grant the fewest interviews of any major party presidential nominee ever. And she's rightly been slammed by both allies and critics, you know, for barely sitting down and doing anything. And and by the way, this whole oh, let's debate on fake New c ANDM. We only did what democrats only debate on liberal networks when Fox offered her a debate that she outright rejected, and has offered her other debates to be hosted by Brett Bhaer Martha McCallum that she has outright rejected. Of course, the media doesn't care about that. I mean, I love the media. They're trying to tie Donald Trump to those North Carolina gubernatorial candidate. Are they going to now the same media? Are they going to tie Kamala Harris and her effusive praise for you know, mister freak off himself, you know, p Diddy because she praised him. I mean, oh, oh, did Donald Trump know anything? No nobody in North Carolina knew about these alleged comments that were supposedly made. Although Robinson, I guess said today that he's denying it and is going to sue. But apparently people around him may not believe him because they apparently left his campaign. That has nothing to do with Donald Trump and the fact that he heard one speech and praised the speech. If he had known, he never would have, just like I doubt if Kamala Harris and I'm going to be fair here and I am which is something the mob in the media never is. I don't think if had she known about you know, freak off P Diddy and the allegations that would come out against him, that she ever would have praised him. But it's the same thing, but it's covered differently. Oh, you'll be very very happy to know that nine high ranking former national security and military officials who signed a letter on Sunday endorsing Vice President Harris in a run for office included Leon Panetta, who actually said that the attack used by Israel against Hezballah members at Elebanon that have been firing rockets into Israel, you know, hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of them, and the pages that what he called it a terror attack. But you got Panetta signing the letter, Clapper signing the letter, Brennan signing the letter. Gee, what a shock.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Four years ago they're the same people that dismissed the very real infamous Hunter Biden laptop is Russian disinformation, and none of them knew a damn thing about the laptop. None of them even looked at the laptop. But they did it to give Joe a talking point because wink and Tony Blinken asked them to do it, and they just didn't want Trump to win. You know, there is a major IRS affiliated union that just endorsed Kamala Harris of course, because they want what eighty seven thousand more agents to harass Americans and make sure you pay every penny you can pay on tips on service workers. It's insane. Well, kamaas say she switched. I don't believe her. Anyway, we have, you know a lot of other news that we have blood thirsty of blood thirsty Venezuelan gang. By the way, it's not just Aurora, Colorado and Springfield, Missouri. What bothers me about this? And this gets to the heart of my argument of what Donald Trump is up against in this election. You know, he goes they tried to make the biggest deal after he's literally sambagged in his first question at the National Association of Black Journalists, and it becomes a story that goes on for days and days and days and days and days, or JD. Vance makes an old comment about cats, and they're still asking about that story, you know, months later. You know, in the debate they only fact check one person, Donald Trump. And I can give you the list of lies. We've covered them over and over again on this program that she told in that debate. She lies about Trump in twenty twenty five Project twenty twenty five. I don't even know what Project twenty twenty five is. I've never talked to anybody involved in it, and I have no idea what it, none whatsoever, and I have no desire to know with it. All Trump said is it's not my agenda and I have nothing to do with it. Never read it, never touched it, not a part of it. But they just keep telling that, Lila. It's just like they demagogue and lie about Trump and abortion. He'll sign a bills eliminating abortion in America. No, he won't, he's been president. I want to talk about a threat to the democracy. Is all the propaganda lies, in disinformation of a corrupt media mob. You know, you know, we have Kamala in her own words, We have Kamala's actions over the years We put together the Kamala files the Walls files as a public service because the mob, the state run media will never cover it. We have her on record as co sponsoring the New Green Deal ninety three trillion dollars, which would destroy capitalism and saying she'd eliminate the filibuster to pass it. And she sponsored that with Bernie Sanders, just like she co sponsored the government Healthcare for All Medicare for All bill universal healthcare and set on tape she would eliminate private health insurance. We see what's happening in Springfield, Ohio, Aurora, Colorado, in small towns and big cities. Now Venezuelan gangs literally taking over New York. I should see the front cover of the New York Post today. It's not pretty. And meanwhile, the media have they ever have they ever mentioned the dozens of Americans that have been murdered, the dozens of Americans, including young children, that have been raped, the hundreds of Americans that have been victims of violent crimes by Harris Biden, unvetted illegal immigrants from one hundred and eighty countries, including our top geopolitical foes and countries would terroritize. Never have they ever mentioned the hundreds of people that they have allowed into this country that we know have terroriortize from countries that have terroriortized, and that we don't know where they are. You known't forget about her promise for you know, oh, earned citizenship or earned pathway to citizen that's called amnesty, or free housing or free healthcare or free education. Anybody in the media ever going to mention that, or free sex change operations the courtesy of you the taxpayer that Kamala Harris supports. They ever mentioned America's real suffering when they go to grocery stores and they're shopping, and what their inflation has done to families all across their country. You know, she says it's the cost of democracy. Higher energy bills because of her environmental environmental radicalism, and every time people fill up their cars would pay their electric bill, it's higher than they've ever paid. And that the real impact of Biden inflation or the impact of high interest rates prevent so many Americans from buying a house. There's no coverage in the media of any of this. And again, never mind the support of the New Green Deal, the largest tax increase in history, the elimination of private healthcare, all of this, She's going to fix, implatient immigration on day one. Day one was January twenty at twenty twenty one. Americans. Now, this is a media created mirage, you know, protected. They're protecting her in ways I've never seen in my life. They've created a false image of a candidate of joy and freedom with no real questions. It is beyond a disservice to the American people. It is. It is scary what they're doing. You know, now we're going to what hire all these IRS agents? By the way, you've ever had an order from the IRS? Paining the ass and cost your fortune even when you're completely innocent. I always tell people pay your taxes the matter of when, not if they're going to come after you. He hasn't done a formal press conference since submerging sixty four days ago as the Democratic nominee, dodging questions even Democrats and now Wall Street journals Peggy Noonan suggesting voters now have a choice between awful and empty. She hates Donald Trump, That's fine, but you know the point is he's empty and we know the real Kamala Harris because we have her in her own words, but nobody will dare ask her a question about it. You know, she owes this country answers, and the media ought to be demanding it, but they're so corrupt they won't. Anyone here Walls this weekend declaring we can't afford four more years of this. That's the only thing this guy's ever said that I agree with. I don't agree with his position. I'm not calling in the National Guarden in the summer of twenty twenty and opening, you know, the windows to their family homes so they can smell burning rubber from the rioting, or Kamala Harris tweeting out the bail fund four days after police precinct is burned to the ground and saying on Colbert that the rioters are not going to stop and shouldn't stop, and that she's not going to stop.
Speaker 2: Look, Kamala Harris made it clear, these guys want to instill fear. They want to tell you that just get over it. It's a fact of life. This is the way it is. She simply has said, it doesn't have to be this way. It doesn't have to be this way. We can't afford, we can't afford four more years of this, and I've been saying it.
Speaker 1: You're right, we can't afford four more years of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. And he's more left. He's the guy that wants to put feminine products in boys' bathrooms and give legal drivers' licenses to illegals and free college education to illegals on top of you know, sex change care without parental consent. He didn't answer Kamala and either the Oprah Winfrey interview with the National Association of Black Journalists, she doesn't answer a single question and nobody, nobody is telling people what she has said she believes in her own words again as a public service. It's all on Hannity dot com. You know, we can't afford four more years of this. That's about the only thing that Walls has ever said that I agree with, you know, I mean Victor Davis Hansen. Can Harris's cynical run out the clock campaign succeed well? Early voting has started to some level at succeeding. I believe that it's slowly penetrating into the consciousness of the American people. Some of the radicalism. By the way, Kamala wasn't the only one to praise p did he, so did AOC and Al Sharpton, But they only want to talk about Donald Trump and a Republican gubernatorial candidate in North Carolina. Had Trump down, he wouldn't have supported the guy, just like every other Republican has basically said, well, prove us, prove it wrong, or forget it. You have more video, will play it later in the program of more support of her ban on fracking. She did this on the Tonight's Show with Jimmy Fallon. Look at this. Ethan sent this to me today. US home price to median household income ratio is now at seven point two times, which is a new all time high. That means the average single family home in the US now costs more than seven times the median annual household income. The ratio is officially above seven point one percent, recorded in twenty twenty two. I mean, even during the before the pandemic, the ratio was at like five percent, you know. And one of the key issues in Pennsylvania is that the economy and Pennsylvania experienced, you know, the highest grocery inflation rate in the country last year, eight point two percent year over year. Don't worry Kamalo is going to fix it on day one. We're supposed to believe that we're supposed to believe. After saying over and over again she'll ban fracking that she's now all of a sudden going to really support fracking. Has anyone taken a look at all of these tax proposals to raise taxes on small business corporations, wealth tax, estate tax, capital gains tax, unrealized capital gains tax. You know you have all these build to rent communities growing a US trend because of sky high housing costs, so people can live in a home even though they can't afford the high interest rates. And don't give me this fifty basis point Jerome Powell campaign donation to Kamala Harris, because I'm not buying that either. By the way, Harris, illegals are now running a brothel across the street from a Queens, New York elementary school. Venezuelan gang's taking over in New York. Big Apple is a print which is a Venezuelan gang that's basically taking over the entire city of New York. Unbelievable, all right, one of the worst jobs. My father gave me as a kid, and I wasn't cutting the lawn or shoveling snow, was getting on a ladder and cleaning out the gutters. You know, the mud, the mud, muck, and the leaves. And I had to do it a couple of times a year. I hated. It is a permanent solution that you never have to do it again. And it's called leaf Filter. Right now, you'll save thirty percent off any purchase when you go to leaf Filtered one word dot com slash Hannity. Lee Filter will take care of everything, start to finish. Every installation comes with the free inspection estimate lifetime guarantee. A leaf Filter Trusted pro is going to clean out, realign CeAl your gutters before installing leaf Filter. Look. For most people, it's the number one investment their home. Heap those gutters, clean, protect your foundation, protect your sighting and lee Filter is America's number one gutter protection system anyway. Thirty percent off free inspection leaffilter dot com slash hannity. That's thirty percent off free inspection, laaf filter dot com slash Hannity, and additional discounts for the elderly, for seniors and the military.
Speaker 2: Breaking news Today and tomorrow, don't miss one day.
Speaker 1: This is the Sean Hannity Show relationship to illegal immigrants known as quote dreamers. He already has on our website a path to earn path to citizenship that is amnesty. Now what part of this is the mob and the media not willing to, you know, tell people about anyway. We'll check in with Miranda Devine her new book The Big Guy. How a president and his son sold out America? Next, you know, we don't have to wait until November to start taking our country back. Now we can fight right now with coin. Now that's the conservative's credit card. Now you can find out a lot more about it. Go to ceo ign dot com right now. Now. Instead of funneling millions and millions to the left like other credit cards, well, coin advances conservative values, conservative causes and charities. Now imagine the satisfaction of earning cash back rewards while fighting the liberal agenda. Well, that is the power of coin. Coin works everywhere the visa is accepted. It comes with one hundred percent US based customer service, It has consumer protections. It is a great looking credit card. You're going to take a lot of pride in using Now it's bright red with we the people on the front. Start shopping with America's conservative card. Apply now ceoign dot com. That's co ign dot com, and make sure you select my last name, Hannity in the how did you hear about a section terms apply. Just go to coin dot com slash disclosures for full details.