Speaker 1: Welcome to Fantasy Football Weekly, a production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Time now for Fantasy Football Weekly from iHeartRadio, your weekly source for the nation's best fantasy speculation and advice. Now along with the guys from Guillotine Leagues dot com. Here's your host, Paul Chargian.
Speaker 1: Welcome to season twenty nine Fantasy Football Weekly. I am Paul Chargian. It is great to be with you for the full two hour extended edition of Fantasy Football Weekly as we embark on a new season. My co host today Matt Harrison, Brian Johnson.
Speaker 3: Hello, guys, Hey gay, Welcome back twenty nine time.
Speaker 1: Twenty not yes, twenty nine times we've done a season of Fantasy Football Weekly.
Speaker 3: I actually watched Ferris Bueller's Day Off on Netflix last night, you did, just to prepare for the arinding the tape.
Speaker 1: It's such a great movie. I think I watched it about five years ago. I thought it held up very well from being it's just so quite essentially eighties. Yeah, but Ferris Bueller's it's I think it's kind of a timeless story, you know, a modern day Tom Sawyer. If you will, I believe uh plenty to get to over the course of this show. It's the full two hour edition. We're gonna go through the one thing you need to know about every team's off season. So if you've been snoozing at the wheel a little bit, you know, spending time with their kids, otherwise having a life over the last six months, we're gonna get you up to speed.
Speaker 3: You are one pathetic loser if you've been doing that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, having a life. Yeah, you paying attention to your family and your job and your Yeah, why would you do something like that? Would you do that? We're here to help with the one thing you need to know about every team. We'll have the Peacock Off. This is where we try to find bold predictions that we can later on peacock about where is there?
Speaker 4: It is?
Speaker 5: There? It is?
Speaker 3: Yes, Now, I'm pretty sure we're all batting a thousand none our peacock offs too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't go back and listen. I didn't hear it, but I'm confident that I got them all correct. Then we've got three tough questions, as we always do during the extended version of Fantasy Football Weekly. And after that, it's everybody's favorite segment all preseason long, the Reach Around.
Speaker 5: M You got any sounders for that can know, well, there's this.
Speaker 3: So kind of yeah, maybe, Oh, now I get it.
Speaker 1: This is where we tell you in every round the player we would reach around early to go get so like a player that normally goes in the sixth round, we would reach around into the fifth round. Four. So let's roll up our sleeves. Let's dive in, guys. The one thing you need to know, Matt about the Arizona Cardinals.
Speaker 5: I mean, there's a lot of things you need to know, but the biggest thing you need to know is they're going to be maybe the worst team in the NFL this year. Kyler Murray probably won't be back until mid October at the earliest. DeAndre Hopkins is gone. The best thing they did all offseason was the trade they made in the NFL Draft, trading number three to Houston, and they got the Texans first over or first round pick next year. They could have picks one and two in the draft. Next year could be the end for Kyler.
Speaker 1: Disagree. I think Houston's gonna be a nice team this year. Catches my opinion. Let's go to the Atlanta Falcons. Brian, what's the one thing people need to know?
Speaker 3: I mean, it's all about Bijon Robinson, who they drafted eighth overall running back, of course, now a top three running back in terms of ADP without having stepped on an NFL field, yet generally going ahead of guys like Nick Chubb Saquon Barkley. The question is will he pay off that ADP. Atlanta seems like a great landing spot. Last season falcons running backs as a whole. We're second in rushing attempts and first in rushing yards. Tyler Algier will factor in, but it's all a matter of how many carries touches because Bijon is a great receiver as well. Will he get in his rookie year. You would think they're gonna give him a lot, but I think we shall see. I don't We'll get into all ADYP stuff later, but I don't know. If I'm drafting Bijon as a top three running back. I still want to see going. Yeah, I know you're paying up for it, so we'll see what happens. But it's all about how great will Bijon be. Only time will tell.
Speaker 1: Baltimore Ravens had a change at offensive coordinator run heavy. Greg Roman is out and Todd, don't call me Art Monkin in Monkin says he's gonna bring balance to the offense and that could unlock more value from Mark andrews obij Rashod Bateman, say Flowers. But it remains unclear if those passing reps are going to take runs away from Lamar Jackson, because all things being even, we'd rather have a carry than a pass from Lamar Jackson. Let's go to the Buffalo Bills. One thing you need to know.
Speaker 5: I'm really glad we got rid of this sounder on the button bar. I don't see it there at least. Stefan Diggs is the squeakiest wheel in the league, and I'm glad that the squeaky wheel is gone. The mongoose is probably pretty close to a squeaky wheel.
Speaker 1: I'd think he squeaks.
Speaker 5: Yeah. He doesn't like his role in Buffalo. Possibly has some sort of personal beef with Josh Allen. Sean McDermott was concerned about during many camps, and it probably stems from Digs only having thirty five yards on ten targets in their AFC Divisional loss to Cincinnati. He's sick of losing in the ten targets ten targets, but then he lost.
Speaker 1: Carolina Panthers. One thing you need to know from their offseason.
Speaker 3: I mean it's one thing, but it's really a lot of things. Is just a complete overhaul of the offense from last season. Carolina drafted Bryce Young first overall wide receiver Jonathan Mingo in the early second round. They also added running backs or running back Miles Sanders, and wide receivers Adam Thielen and Dj Hark and tight end Hayden Hurst. All of them are projected starters. So it's a brand new team in Carolina. So I know we all probably have our favorites in terms of which Panther we would prefer. I know you're a feeling guy.
Speaker 1: I am charge, I do, I do so I think he's being vastly underdrafted.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of feeling Hayden Hurst reports out of camp as he's been a favorite target for fir Bryce Young. But you can't read too much into training camp reports. But a whole new offense, so we'll see what they got in Carolina this year.
Speaker 1: Chicago Bears acquired wide receiver DJ Moore from the Panthers, bringing really a star receiver to Chicago for the first time since Brandon Marshall All Sean Jeffrey, Brandon Marshall, I mean, they know, I think that kind of era, and I think those two may have overlapped with this season.
Speaker 3: Remember the Bernard Baryon year in like the.
Speaker 1: Six right, would he parlayed into a big con machine?
Speaker 5: Muhammad?
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely. Let's go to the Cincinnati Bengals. One thing you need to know about.
Speaker 5: Their off season, outside of Joe Burrow's calf injury, which they're calling still kind of minor, the Bengals offseason was a pretty good one. They signed tackle Orlando Brown away from the Chiefs, which would help protect Burrow even more. They did lose both starting safeties, though, Von Bell and Jesse Bates, so the deep middle could be exploited by opposing offense. This so Cincinnati might be chucking the ball a lot this year, which would be fun.
Speaker 1: There's some real danger with Joe Mixon this case. He's got actually two pending legal cases. One of them's bad. I mean, he gave a gun and AMMO to somebody who shot the foot off a kid. This is I mean the Joe make There might be more danger of suspension with Joe Mixon than anybody's talking about right now. Dallas cow No, Cleveland Browns, Brian.
Speaker 3: In Cleveland. It's Nick Chubb time. My RB one right now going into draft season. As it stands, he's always been legit as an early down back, but we could see him operate in a true Bell Cow role in terms of being in on third downs every passing down gone our Kareem Hunting, Denis Johnson, Jerome Ford was set as a primary backup, but he recently suffered a hamstring injury. He's week to week, so Chubb could be in line for a monster workload to start the season and all season long. Browns running backs coach Stump Mitchell says Chubb can absolutely be a weapon as a pass catcher. He just didn't have a lot of opportunities with Kareem Hunt in that role. But again Hunt is gone, so Nick Chubb he is my RB one. He's going to have a big, big year if he stays healthy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think if you if I had to just pick one player to have the most touches in the NFL, Nick Chubb agreed. Dallas Cowboys Ezekiel Elliott is gone, replaced by nobody Basically, Malik Davis returns from last year, but he was woefully unproductive with the carries he was given. They drafted minute runner Deuce Vaughan in the sixth round. People are comparing Vaughn to Darren Sproles, but darren Sproles was awesome and everything he did in college at k State. Deuce Vaughn is not darren Sproles.
Speaker 3: Right now we go, Dowdle is the number two running back on the unofficial chart in Dallas.
Speaker 5: We're going to talk more about the Dallas runners later in the show.
Speaker 1: Tony Poula has never been a workhorse, but changed at offensive coordinator. Maybe Brian Schottenheimer is going to switch that up, and maybe they just don't have anybody else, so we could see a lot of carries for Tony Pollard. Let's go to the Denver Broncos. One thing we need to know about their officers.
Speaker 5: Well, Sean Payton is the biggest news in Denver this offseason, along with a renewed hope in the resurrection of Russell Wilson's career. Assisting with that, the Broncos did sign two of the top offensive linemen on the market, Mike mcglinchy and Ben Powers and also Javonte Williams looks like he might be ready to go for the start of the season. It looks promising there, so the Denver offense might be back on track.
Speaker 1: Detroit Lions Brian.
Speaker 3: Major shakeup in the backfield in Detroit with the signing of David Montgomery and drafting Jamior Gibbs. DeAndre Swift has gone, Jamal Williams has gone, so you would assume David Montgomery is going to get the Jamal Williams role. Who Jamal Williams led the league in rushing touchdowns last year was seventeen, yes, and Gibbs is going to get the Swift role per se. But Gibbs is going well before David Montgomery interrafts right now. I don't think people got that right. It's based on last year. But we'll see what Gibbs has to offer. He's kind of like going to be this hybrid running back wide receiver type player. But yeah, the whole new backfield. But I think people are a little low on David Montgomery right now.
Speaker 1: In Green Bay, obviously Aaron Rodgers is gone. Former first round pick Jordan Love gets his turn to start Love's only career. His one career start did not go well, but that was two years ago in his rookie year. Presumably he's learned from the bench. He's got an intriguing set of young receivers. You got Christian Watson and Romeo Dobbs and second round rookie Jaden Reid, a couple of highly drafted tight ends. There's a lot of upside and downside in this Packers offense based largely on how Love performs. Let's go to the Houston Texans, Matt, what's the one thing people need to know?
Speaker 5: It's almost a completely new team. Demiko Ryans is the new head coach. CJ. Stroud the new quarterback. They added Dalton Schultz, Robert Woods, and Devin Singletary as veterans to the offense. They grabbed Tank Dell, who they're gushing over in the third round as a wide receiver, and they get John Metchi back from leukemia. This is a brand new team in Houston, and they got a lot of good defensive veterans that they added as well. So yeah, I take back that they're going to be the number two pick in the draft, because well, they don't have it and they're probably going to be better than that.
Speaker 1: I think they're going to be one of the NFL's most improved teams. If you had like what the Jaguars did last year, I could it could be coming here in Houston. I love what they're building.
Speaker 3: Well, such a soft division too, they could come in second place in that division. They're not going to win it. Problem Bill will win it.
Speaker 1: Probably not, but they'll be They'll be up there. It might be a battle longer than people think. Indianapolis Colts, Brian, what's the one thing people need to know about their offseason?
Speaker 3: Well, I want to talk about how Anthony Richardson is probably poised to break fantasy football in general. But it's really all about Jonathan Taylor right now. Will he really hold out? And I don't. My gut tells me he won't. He can't afford to look at what happened to Le'Veon Bell when he held out. Yeah, he regrets it, so but right now it's it's it's the JT watch and as of right now he's not with the team, and it's really Evan hole. Zach Moss broke his wrist. He's out for extended period of time. So you really just got to keep an eye on that backfield and will Taylor actually report to camp anytime soon. But they're at a standstill as of right now.
Speaker 1: In Jacksonville and what was really a very quiet offseason, the Jaguars re signed Evan Ingram to a fat new contract where forty two million dollars. He's coming off career high in catches receiving yards. He's got some real upside if the team starts targeting him in the red zone, something that didn't happen last year. But there's Christian Kirk, Calvin Ridley's back, as you probably know, and that's there's lost only one ball to go around to Jacksonville, and a lot of players have wanted let's go to the Kansas City Chiefs.
Speaker 5: Not a ton of movement here in the off season. They replaced Orlando Brown with Jowan Taylor at tackle. They also let Juju Smith, Schuster and Nicole Hardman walk in free agency. But they're gonna be fine. They're gonna be among the favorites for the Super Bowl again.
Speaker 1: All right, very concise, Las Vegas Raiders, Brian. One thing people need to.
Speaker 3: Know, it's more more holdout talk here. I should be talking about how Jimmy Garoppolo might break the Raiders offense in a bad way. But it's well, Josh Jacobs hold out, he has not written will he hold out? He hasn't reported to Raiders training camp yet, and if he doesn't, we're looking at ze Mere White as the starting running back and his ADP has been creeping up as it should be. And I don't know, but if I'm buying the Jacobs dip, I think he will report and they are surely going to run him into the ground even more than they.
Speaker 1: Did last exactly now they really, yeah, don't need it.
Speaker 3: Definitely not all right.
Speaker 1: Final one for this segment. Los Angeles Chargers. Aside from getting Austin Eckler some new money, they upgraded offensive coordinator. They let dank and dunk specialists Joe Lombardi leave, and they moved to Cowboys offensive coordinator Kellen Moore. Moore was very successful with Dallas and his firing is largely considered a baffling move by Jerry Jones. I don't understand it. Most people don't. Moore used a lot of three receiver sets in Dallas that could lend itself to Quentin Johnson getting some decent early play more leans slightly run heavy in Dallas. Maybe that bodes well for Austin Eckler. But overall, I love the off season move to Kellen Moore for the Los Angeles Chargers.
Speaker 3: Oh, there's gonna be a lot of Chargers love for the remainder of the summer. I think exciting times now. Absolutely they are a cursed team, though I'm worried about that.
Speaker 1: If you saw the playoff game, yeah, it feels that way. Would we come back more of the things you need to know about every team's off season will wrap up the rest of the league Segment number two in moments. Welcome back to Fantasy Football Weekly. It's our in season, full two hour version Fantasy Football Weekly. We're delighted you're with us for season number twenty nine Fantasy Football Weekly. We're going through every NFL team and talking about the one thing you need to know about their offseason. We alphabetically left off basically right in the middle, and we pick up with the Los Angeles Rams. Matt.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: The Rams model of trading away all of their draft picks for established veterans, well, we all knew it wasn't very sustainable and the Bill is now due. They were amongst the most cash strapped teams this offseason, so they basically signed nobody. They didn't really lose much either, so they're really running it back and hoping that the trio of Aaron Donald, Matthew Stafford and Cooper Cup can all stay healthy for the full year and propel them to wins. But it's a pretty low depth chart team.
Speaker 1: We're going to talk about at least one of those players more in depth later in the show. Brian, what's the one thing people need to know about the Dolphins offseason.
Speaker 3: I'm just trying to make sense of this backfield right now. It's Raheem Moster, Jeff Wilson, and rookie Devin A. Chain, who have dubbed one Chains. I'm having trouble drafting any of these guys. I don't like it's all about two in the past game, but it's what running back is going to stand out and really be fantasy relevant this year. People are excited about a Chain, but he's undersized, and I don't know. It's this kind of one of the more gross muddled backfields. Of course, they could still sign Dalvin Cook or one of these other free agent running backs. They're inexplicably still out there, not signed yet Leonard Fournette, kreem On. But it's just a backfield to keep your eye on. But but if one of these backs emerges, they.
Speaker 1: Will have a lot of value for the Vikings. Of course, Dalvin Cook was released. Alexander Madison rolls in as the presumed workhorse starter. In fact, at halftime of the Thursday night preseason game, he called himself the belcow of this team. So he's certainly under the impression that that Alexander Madison is going to be the go to guy. And ty Chandler look good in the Thursday night preseason game. I think he's going to be on the field more than people think. But it's Madison's job to lose. He he should. I just think the overall offense been a sort of so good that virtually anybody can have a certain amount of fantasy success, even if you're a modest talent like Alexander Madison. Matt Let's go to the New England Patriots. What's the one thing people need to know about their offseason?
Speaker 5: It's all Ramandre Stevenson. Maybe he might be the most Coyle belly bellcow in the league this year. And I know you guys, said Nick Chubb, but ramondre Stevenson is going to be right there. They look like they'll have one of the worst passing offenses in the league. Adding Juju Smith Schuster. It doesn't really help that Mac Jones and Bailey ZAPPI probably splitting snaps again at some point or another this year.
Speaker 1: They don't seem to like Bailey Zappy as much as we all like Bailey's.
Speaker 5: They don't seem to like mac Jones all that much either. But it's gonna be a mess in the passing game and they're gonna run all the time in New England.
Speaker 1: Brian, what are the Saints one big story from the offseason.
Speaker 3: Well, it's not Derek Carr. That doesn't move the needle for me. It's almost like a lateral move from Andy Dalton. I'll give Carr the edge over at Dalton.
Speaker 1: But it's not as much as people think.
Speaker 3: No, definitely not. And I was gonna say, Michael Thomas, will he actually play? Who knows? Only time will tell. No one knows the answer. This is just another backfield that's really muddled. We do know Alvin Kamara will be out for the first three games, suspended for his altercation over Pro Bowl weekend last year. And then we have Jamal Williams coming over from the Lions. We mentioned earlier that he led the league in rushing touchdowns last year. I don't think he repeats that with the Saints, and they also drafted Kendrey Miller, So it's just another backfield, like one of these guys has to step up or it's either just going to be a total mess from a fantasy perspective, where it's just a a three man rotation starting in Week four once Kamara comes back for.
Speaker 1: The Giants, desperately needed receiving help came to New York when Darren Waller was acquired from the Raiders. Waller posted monster seasons in twenty nineteen twenty twenty, but injured on and off for the last two years, which has got many fantasy owners concerned. But the bigger reason Waller was traded was that Josh McDaniel's just wasn't utilizing him. Even in the games he played in, he was averaging only four targets per game and just three catches per game. Waller is by a mile, the best receiver on the Giants. And should he play the full season. I think has tremendous upside all the way up to potentially tight end two.
Speaker 5: It's so bizarre to me that McDaniels, who had grounk in New England, couldn't figure out how to use Waller. So maybe to me, I think Waller there's a better chance that Waller's just cooked.
Speaker 1: I don't think so, but I hope I want to believe that was not the case. Let's go to the Jets. What's the one thing people need to know about their offseason?
Speaker 5: Aaron Rodgers and all of his friends went to New York. That includes Alan Lazard, Randall Cobb, offensive coordinator Nathaniel Hackett. That's the biggest move of the entire offseason in the NFL, and it was a series of moves. Really, it's now mister Rogers neighborhood in New York.
Speaker 3: He was he came across as likable in the first episode of Hard Knocks.
Speaker 4: He hated.
Speaker 5: He didn't make himself likable if he wants to be.
Speaker 1: You think it's just an act.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, everything is calculated by Aaron Rodgers for sure.
Speaker 1: If Garrett Wilson finished his wide receiver one would you be.
Speaker 5: Surprised might be in the peacock off a little bit late?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right, I may well straight into that. Okay, my apologies for that. Let's go to the Philadelphia Eagles, Brian, what do people need to know about their offseason?
Speaker 3: Another another backfield that's been totally overhauled. They traded for DeAndre Swift. They signed Rashod Penny, who left Seattle. Of course, the oft injured Rashod Penny, who's great though went healthy, but he's he's rarely healthy. Kenneth Gainwell still in town. So just another and Boston Scott and Boston.
Speaker 1: It's only for the two games against the Giants.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we gotta we know, we know he's the back we're targeting when they're playing the Giants. But otherwise, another another really messy backfield where when I'm drafting, I'm just taking the cheapest guy in Kenneth Gainwall right now, because I don't know who's gonna stand out from these guys. It seems like Penny will get the first crack at the early down.
Speaker 1: I think we're gonna be Swift Swift.
Speaker 3: This is just gonna be another three rotation that is just going to be a headache.
Speaker 1: Fantasy, you know, taking the bottom rank. I'm just a nun. Yeah, I'm just the bottom or I'm just not touching it.
Speaker 5: Out of that backfield tick, Jalen hurts he's gonna be the best running back they have.
Speaker 1: I'm with you on that.
Speaker 3: Oh how, but it is all about Dan Arnold now with Oh that's true.
Speaker 1: They brought in Dan out with Snaps is Femur in week four, Dan Arnold time.
Speaker 3: It will be don't joke about that.
Speaker 5: Brian's going to go snap Dallas Goddards Femur Pittsburgh.
Speaker 1: The only notable news is much needed improvement to the offensive line. They put a first round pick into tackle Broderick Jones, and they got guard Isaac Cumalo from Philadelphia. The offensive line, which was dreadful for most of the past three seasons, should be markedly better this year. Let's head over to San Francisco. The one thing people need to know about that offseason underrated thing.
Speaker 5: The Niners lost five key members of their defense to free agency and to tackle Mike mcglinchy. They were able to sign Javon Hargrave away from the Eagles to help that defensive line, but the defense is going to be way different in San Francisco this year. Also, it looks like Brock Perdy is moving forward as their starting quarterback. It looks like he's going to be healthy to go. If it's not him, my money's on Sam Darnold and not Trey Lance. It sounds like Trey Lance maybe has a foot out the door, maybe traded. Lots of rumors about him.
Speaker 1: I'm seeing some positioning about of talking up Trey Lance, and I'm like, are they just trying to get him traded?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: I is it all just? You know? Is this real or the Niners just trying to drum up some trade value.
Speaker 5: I think they would take a third round pick easily for Trey Lance right now.
Speaker 3: Seattle Brian Gino Smith way way way too underrated, undervalued right now, Quarterback sixteen. In terms of ADP last year, he was eighth in points per game, fifth in total points among quarterbacks. They added the top arguably the top wide receiver in the draft. This year. Seattle probably has the best trio of wide receivers in the NFL. Gino's got top five potential again, top eight potential right now. Quarterback sixteen. I don't get it. People are giving him no respect, but he deserves all the respect in the world right now, especially with the weapons they've added around him in the draft.
Speaker 5: We don't have a Rodney Dangerfield button. I get no respect.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think we have anything like that. It's not exactly an offseason move, but just the.
Speaker 3: One thing, well the moves was they bolstered his arsenal. Okay, this isn't.
Speaker 5: About it moves. This is about the one thing you should know.
Speaker 3: One thing you should know is you should be drafting Gino Smith.
Speaker 1: For the Tampa Bay Buccketeers. Obviously Tom Brady has gone Baker Mayfield might be the starter. He starts preseason game one, and then they're going to go to Kyle Trask and season preseason game number two. You know that part. Probably Leo Fournett released that moves for shod White into the starting lineup. He'd been the starter in the second half of last year, as you may remember, but Fournette was getting roughly the same work glowed there, and even as the starter last year, White didn't do much. He failed to score rushing touchdown all year long and averaged out as just running back thirty two across his starting games. There's a lot of momentum behind Rashod White, but he's got to get better than he was last year. Offensive line is healthier, which might help. Our final two teams are the Tennessee Titans and the Washington Commanders. Matt hit Me with the Titans.
Speaker 5: DeAndre Hopkins signed in Tennessee after being left out by the Cardinals. This could help open a few holes for Derrick Henry and take some of the coverage off of Traylon Burks and Chig Aconquo. But it's still Ryan Tannehill starting quarterback for the month of September, at least. I'll at fantasy football training camp. We'll go into the deep dive stuff on the schedule. The schedule's brutal for the Titans to start the year.
Speaker 1: All right, noted, and I like the fast start teams.
Speaker 5: Will Levis starts by by week six.
Speaker 1: Wow, that would be That's about as early as I've seen anybody project. All Right, our final team Washington.
Speaker 3: There is hype around second year quarterback Sam Howell, and the question is is it real? He's got some intriguing weapons and Terry McLaurin, Johan Dotson, O'Neil Gibson. He's gonna have a big role receiving out of the backfield new offensive coordinator Eric b Enemy. So it's really are you believing in Sam Howell or are they just gonna go with old, boring, old Jacoby Brissett. Only time will tell, but Sam Howell has been sort of a sexy late round pick so far in drafts.
Speaker 1: Let's talk more about him later on in the show. I assure you when we come back, the Pea cock off two bold predictions from each one of us. That should be a total of two four. That's six bold predictions for your fantasy team. Coming up next on Fantasy Football Weekly. It's Fantasy Football Weekly Paul Jarchi and Matt Harrison Brian Johnson with you. If you have not yet tried a guillotine league, It's the funnest, freshest new way to play fantasy football. You start with eighteen teams because there's eighteen weeks in the season, and instead of playing head to head every week, the low scoring team gets chopped from the league and their entire roster goes to the waiver wire. Wear pandemonium ensues. It is a perfect way.
Speaker 3: To play it.
Speaker 1: Bring your whole regular league. Bring them over to do this is a shadow league and see which is more fun, and to add a few people. And you could add a few people, right because you probably not playing an eighteen team league. You even had some friends.
Speaker 3: And don't forget about the super Chop format where you can play for the big bucks. Yeah, I stakes twelve leagues of twelve teams. You play through week eleven, you win your league, then you redraft in November against the eleven other league winners for the big big prize, so you win money, you get to draft again. It's it's an awesome format.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you want to play for high stakes, super Chop is the high stakes way to play. You can also play private leagues with friends and family eight to eighteen teams quieting leagues dot com. All right, this is called the peacock Off. Two bold predictions from each one of our hosts. We'll see if these hold water. I should have looked up last year's peacock offs. I don't remember.
Speaker 3: I do remember mine. I did well. I didn't nail him. I remember I got her as a top three tight end. He was well on his way. I got hurt, You got hurt and then I Barkley as RB one, he was sort of on his way. Let me tapered off a little bit.
Speaker 1: I'll give you parcel credit on both.
Speaker 3: I didn't whiff. I'll put it that way in a major way.
Speaker 1: That makes sense. I said, I remember mine was Jonathan Taylor's gonna roll his ankle in week one and it was never gonna be the same guy all year.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that was I thought that was very very prescient of astute. Thank you, ye, Matt, let's go with you your first of two peacock offs.
Speaker 5: Well you might have snuck into this one a little bit. I have Garrett Wilson, oh finishing the season as the top wide receiver in the league, the number one, number one overall. I've owed your lawns, so you do a little bit, but it's okay. From Week twelve on last year, he had eight or more targets in six of the last seven games, six or more receptions in three of those games, but only two touchdowns in the final seven games, and they both happened in Week twelve against the Bears. He only had four total touchdowns last year. That's what's depressing his value right now, and that was with Mike White and Zach Wilson.
Speaker 3: Now insert hey, don't forget Chris Streveler. I had a starter too. Just an amazing stable of quarterbacks for the Jets.
Speaker 5: Lin Yikes, Well, Aaron Rodgers is there now. Rogers top wide receiver, has had pretty good to great touchdown totals the last few years. Christian Watson had seven receiving scores. All came in Week ten or later of last year when they kind of got the mojo flowing. DeVante Adams had five years of double digit touchdowns in six years of being a full time starter in Green Bay. And we don't think that Rogers has a little bit of prove it in him this year. He's going to chuck the ball to Garrett Wilson so many times, and Wilson's so good it's possible.
Speaker 1: I think this is a fantastic peacock off.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: It fits all the criteria what we're looking for. It's outside of the normal thinking, and it's a defensible position. Brian, your first of two peacock offs.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not.
Speaker 5: Wait for the peacock price, not yet, obviously.
Speaker 1: If you're gonna not talk every time we play, the Peacock's not gonna be Show life a run out of time.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not predicting he'll be wide receiver one, but I'm predicting Odell Beckham junior, who's not really so much of a junior anymore, will be a top twenty four wide receiver, which is a reach because he is wide receiver fifty one. Yeah, right now, in terms of ADP's thirty years old, last we saw Beckham on a football field. He was on his way to a monster game for the Rams in the Super Bowl. Not last Super Bowl, but the Super Bowl before. That's right before he tore his achilles around the midpoint of the game, but he had two catches fifty two yards in a touchdown. He was really coming on for the Rams of that time. I mean it was the Super Bowl, but leading up to that, because he signed midway through the season, if I recall correctly, but he looked like the Odel Beckham of old then. Granted that was like a year and a half ago, but Odell Beckham is one of the best wide receivers any of us have seen in our lifetime. In his prime, I think he still got some gas in the tank after a year off. He's what they said. He was going to be on the veteran schedule for practice and training camp, which means like every other day. But he's been practicing every day. He looks healthy. The Ravens have a new offensive coordinator and Todd don't call me Art Mounkin, who you mentioned earlier.
Speaker 1: Charge.
Speaker 3: So Baltimore's pass player see should increase by leaps and bounds. Yes, there's competition for targets, but the primary concern is their tight end, Mark Andrews Rashod Bateman is off the pup list, but he struggled to stay healthy in his short career. Say, Flowers looks like a nice rookie, but he's a rookie. We got to see what we have there. So at wide receiver fifty one, I'm essentially all in on the risk of drafting Odell Beckham. If he just gets a wide receiver thirty, that's Yatzi right there. So I'm rolling the dice on Beckham. I think he's got I think he could surprise a lot of people, So I've been drafting them pretty heavily.
Speaker 1: In Jacksonville, rookie running back Tank Bigsby will score more fantasy points than Travis etn oo. Tank Bigsby going off the board is running back forty six etn running back twelve. And I'm calling my shot right now. And here's why Travis etn not a goal line guy. Last year, with nobody else to carry the ball at the goal line, he got a bunch of carries. He scored two times from inside the five.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: E ten can't be trusted to score touchdowns. You might think e T's got great hands, he doesn't. He's got average NFL hands and he only caught two passes per game last year. He's not a threat there. You know who catches really well?
Speaker 5: Tank Bigsby.
Speaker 1: Why yes, it is Tank Bigsby. As a matter of fact, you know what I need on my button bar, I need a tank sound? Can we find a tank sound? Thank you, Robbie By our number two, we will have outstanding He works for a great point. Mult the multipurpose tank sounder coming up here. Tank Bigsby is big enough for goal line use. He's slithery, he's fast, he's got breakaway skills. He can catch. I think Travis e t Is gonna get gonna get more carries. He's gonna get more touches, but he might not get the kinds of touches that generate fantasy points, touchdowns and receptions. That's going to Tank Bigsby.
Speaker 3: Sounds like you got a lot to think about him, your tank bank.
Speaker 1: Oh god, man, let's go to Matt Harrison. You're second of two peacock offs.
Speaker 5: I've got Tony Pollard of the Dallas Cowboys finishing with over two thousand scrimmage yards this season. All right. First off, only one running back had two thousand scrimmage yards last year. That was the top running back in the league. That was Josh Jacobs. Pollard had almost fourteen hundred last year. And he's got a couple of other things going for him this year. He's playing out this year on the franchise tag, so it's a contract year, and the Cowboys made DeMarco Murray Tony Pollard here. Just run him into the ground.
Speaker 1: Yeah, decade ago.
Speaker 5: Yep. He's also looking at a backfield with Ezekiel Elliott gone and his two hundred and forty eight touches and about nine hundred and fifty total yards. By the way, two hundred and forty eight touches and nine hundred and fifty total yards. It's not good, no, Zeke, that's why. Zeke's yeah, that's right. The backups don't look like viable contributors. Charts already kind of mentioned that, and Mike McCarthy fired Kellen Moore because he scored too fast and didn't run the ball enough, So Mike McCarthy took over play calling duties. It's gonna be a lot of running and it's gonna be a lot of pollard this year.
Speaker 3: This Kellen Moore thing is gonna come up a lot. Oh, it is like in another like in like twenty seconds.
Speaker 1: Okay, well then go ahead. What is your peacock off?
Speaker 3: Well, you gotta play the peacock for its right, thank you?
Speaker 5: Yeah, No, we gotta wait, Yeah, I gotta wait it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nobody are up to peacock.
Speaker 3: All right, we're gonna go back to Kellen Moore talk. I got Gerald Everett finishing as a top eight tight end this year. He's going to beat out tight ends getting drafted before him. Everett's going like tight end seventeen right now. He's gonna beat out jigokonk Wo, Tyler Higgbe, Dalton Schultz, Greg Dulcic, Dalton Kinkaid, Pat Friireman with David Joku, Evan Ingram. He's gonna finish higher than all those guys in terms of PPR points. Everett had career highs and targets, receptions, and receiving yards last year in a dink and dunk offense. Like you said, charge. He also added six catches one hundred and nine yards and a touchdown against the Jaguars in the playoffs, so he finished very strong. That's just scratching the surface for whatever it can do in this revamped offense under Kellen Moore. Last season, Everett was one of nine tight ends with three hundred plus with three hundred plus yards after the catch. He was one of eight tight ends with at least one hundred yards after contact. Over the last two years, Dallas tight ends under Kellen Moore finished top eight in total receptions as a whole. I'm just so high on everyone in this Chargers offense, but Jerald Everett is a screaming value right now. He's gonna have a big, big year.
Speaker 1: Look at my chigi right now, available for free at eighteen leagues. Second, I got him as tight end twelve. At the moment, you're higher than Hi. I'm a lot higher than consensus, but I'm not where you are yet. But you made a persuasive argument. Thanks, I could move him ahead of.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Verian David a Jokun. Who's the player I've got ahead of him? If I had the tank? Sound I play it right now?
Speaker 5: Is your next step?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: I like it?
Speaker 5: It's also it's all motorcycle or a semi truck.
Speaker 3: Parents, it's a.
Speaker 1: Combustion of some kind.
Speaker 5: It's a nineteen forties German tank.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: And oh yeah, guy, they got motorcycles. Have you watched it? I think you should leave yet, George.
Speaker 5: Yes, motorcycle is no motor Okay.
Speaker 1: I remember this bit.
Speaker 3: Two motorcycles with a tiny house in the middle. That's a car.
Speaker 1: Sam Howell is going to finish as a top ten Fantasy quarterback. Oh man, whoa, I've come full circle on Sam Hole Okay.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 1: Uh. My original thinking coming out of last year was if Sam Howell was particularly good, he would have gotten a start before week eighteen. Then I watched we eighteen and I started thinking more about it. Dude has very mobile, which is very important to try to get into the top ten. Now he's not like Lamar Jackson's level. He's at that next tier of mobility where he can get thirty and forty rushing yards a game. It won't be like fifty sixty seventy like some of the great runners are, but he can get He can get you four or five running points without scoring touchdowns in any game. Sam Howell's got big arm, and in that Week eighteen game, they're just letting it fly. They were just bombs downfield, bombs downfield, John Dotson cradling along sideline receptions. He's got the attributes to be a fantasy star Sam Howell does. Now the little things can all fall apart and I have I don't know right now if Sam Howell is even gonna start Week one.
Speaker 5: Wait a minute, but here's what you're Pete gock coughing here. You gotta get play your flag. Come on, charch I am.
Speaker 1: I just said he's gonna be a top ten fantasy quarterback. He has all the right attributes that you want as a fantasy or Do we want dink and dunk underneath quarterbacks. No, we want strong armed, mobile quarterbacks because that gets you into the territory of the great fantasy quarterbacks. He's got those attributes in him. I think Sam Howell is going to win this job. I think he's gonna finish as a top ten fantasy quarterback. There you go, rounding out the peacocks.
Speaker 3: If that hits, that's more than a peacock that I don't know. That's that's quite the call.
Speaker 1: I have him right now, Sam Howell, number ten, Automi chie Cheep as quarterback fourteen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we don't want to draft him as that would be a massive peacock.
Speaker 1: That would be a massive peacock.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, I'd be like the Dirk Diggler of peacocks.
Speaker 1: Matt, give me an emerging trend in the drafts you're seeing this year.
Speaker 5: One of the things I kind of found, it's going to be really difficult to find three hundred touch runners this year. There were only eight of them last year that had three hundred plus rush attempts plus receptions. Those were But and how about we play a game. You tell me if they're going to repeat as three hundred touch runners. Okay, all right, Josh Jacobs, what do you guys think?
Speaker 1: Yes, if they always stay other than Le'Veon Bell, they all eventually come and they know they just they can't say no to a half million dollars a game.
Speaker 5: Okay, so there's one Derrick Henry.
Speaker 1: I don't see it, hmm yeah, I mean unless he breaks down. This is if this is the year he breaks down. No, obviously, but.
Speaker 3: They like Spears too. I think they're gonna want to see what they've got in him. So I don't don't think Barkley absolutely.
Speaker 1: With you know, rotune rushing and receiving, all right, So.
Speaker 5: With two for sure. Christian McCaffrey, I'm on, No.
Speaker 1: I think they're gonna keep McCaffrey fresh for the playoffs. I think they're gonna limit his usage. You're gonna see a lot of Elijah Mitchell there.
Speaker 5: There was a pretty big discrepancy in touch totals for McCaffrey when Elijah Mitchell was healthy.
Speaker 3: Nick he's not right now though, watching He's never healthy.
Speaker 5: Nick Chubb is the next one. I know what you guys are saying there, Yes and yes, yes, Naji Harris.
Speaker 3: No, Jalen Warren's a better running back than Naji here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think Warren. They're better, but I don't think Warren's very good either. But might worry is the same that he's just not good enough to warrant it. So I'm gonna say no on Naji Harris.
Speaker 5: All right, so we got three out of those first six. Austin Eckler, Yeah, I think we feel pretty confident.
Speaker 1: When you're gonna catch a hundred passes, it's pretty easy to get to three hundred total touches.
Speaker 3: Also in a contract year, Yes, that's right.
Speaker 5: Sure, Dalvin Cook, No, No, I don't think so either.
Speaker 3: I mean he needs a team first.
Speaker 5: And here's some guys who could crack that list this year. And tell me what you think of these guys. So let's start with Bijon Robinson. I think he gets to three hundred.
Speaker 1: Yes, with the reception, he could catch seventy passes if they actually throw the ball. Yeah, it's a good point. They don't like to throw.
Speaker 3: I don't think that Tyler Algier is gonna be a total non factor. I don't think it's a slam dunk, and people are drafting as we talked about earlier, like he's a slam dunk for three hundred touches. I don't know, but I'll lean.
Speaker 5: Yes, Okay, Remandre Stevenson probably, yeah.
Speaker 3: Baby, unless they sign one of these running backs is floating in outer space.
Speaker 1: I Lovemandre He's my running back four right now.
Speaker 5: A guy that I just highlighted, Tony Pollard.
Speaker 1: Never used that way, as we mentioned earlier in the show, never uses a work horse. But that also makes them fresh. And they have the new offensive coordinator, Brian Schottenheimer might use him that way. Just because Kellen Moore didn't doesn't mean that they won't. So I'm I'm on yes on Tony Pollard.
Speaker 5: Also in a contract year, Yes on the franchisee.
Speaker 3: You gotta love that. Uh, the tagged and contract to your players for sure?
Speaker 5: All Right, I got three more. We're at seven that I think that we're we're we're on right now. James Connor.
Speaker 3: They don't have.
Speaker 1: Anybody else to go to either, so I don't know if they're gonna get enough first downs. That's a concern, and he needs to stay healthy. I'm gonna go know on Connor.
Speaker 5: So we're saying no on Connor. Damian Pierce, Oh yeah baby.
Speaker 1: But people don't realize is the fifty receptions he's going to have this year. Damian Pierce is going to be a star workhorse that nobody sees coming what do you think, Brian.
Speaker 3: I have to say no, No, I would lean yes on Pierce.
Speaker 5: All right. Final guy, Jonathan Taylor if he comes back, yes.
Speaker 3: All right, probably the guy, and he will be in a contract year as well, so yeah, they'll run him into the ground.
Speaker 5: So we're looking at about nine guys, nine times the running backs, nine who may get to three hundred touches. It's that's how we feel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's you know, it's not a lot, and there's some real value in those nine guys. But we'll note running backs are not being taken very often, and we're going to talk about that a little bit more and a little bit later in the show. Is one of the emerging trends from the drafts that we're seeing so far, and we'll touch on that a little bit later on What are you happy? If you walk out of your draft? Tell me what makes you happy? Brian? You go back and you look at the roster from the draft that you just completed. What has happened to make you like that team?
Speaker 5: By the way, you're talking to the guy who's probably drafted more than all of the other co hosts on this show combined.
Speaker 3: This year, I did a self audit today. I was drafting in February while the NFL postseason was still in progress. How many drafts would you guess that I have done? Five hundred you're a little high, but four hundred. So I don't, I can't. I don't know. I don't even I don't go back and look. I just keep drafting. I'll go back and look, hopefully when I'm winning a bunch of money.
Speaker 1: I always feel like I can pick my team in the whole league. I can go back and go, well, that's my team. I can tell if I've done it, if I've done it right, I can pick my team out of the league.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, I think I'm happy if I leave with Travis Kelcey in my track.
Speaker 1: Go all that you can from the first four picks or something. So that's you know, you can't help that. That's not your fault. That's that's the thing about that.
Speaker 3: No, I really want to get a couple of these running backs that are a dying breed. They're almost a practically extinct man.
Speaker 5: It's almost like, do the opposite is a thing?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well, funny, I get the feelings somehow we're actually at that point now where people are doing the opposite.
Speaker 5: Let's talk about it more and the three tough question.
Speaker 1: I think that's a good idea. Three tough questions coming up next. You want to stay tuned and play along. See if you can go three and zero. It's our number two Fantasy Football Weekly Paul Charchi and Guillotine Leagues dot com, Matt Harrison, Shock Fantasy Brian Johnson, Guillotine Leagues dot Com. It is time for a game we like to call three tough questions. Traditionally, we start.
Speaker 4: With tough question number one.
Speaker 1: What's the best position to draft from this year early in the draft, the middle of this first round, early first round, middle first round, or the end of the first round. We begin with Matt Harrison.
Speaker 5: I want to draft early this year. I want Travis Kelcey or Justin Jefferson. And then at the end of the second or early third rounds adp is saying that my number one wide receiver Garrett Wilson sitting there, a mon ra st Brown, Jalen Hurts, Ramandre Stevenson, They're all around the turn in two three. I really like drafting really early first or second and then looking at that on the way back.
Speaker 1: All right, Brian, where do you want to be in the first round, the early, middle or late part.
Speaker 3: I prefer the late. There's a lot a lot of avenues you can take. You can take two Stowde wide receivers like a CD Lamb, and then in the second round of Garrett Wilson, I'm on Russaint Brown's not making it to the late second He shouldn't. He should shouldn't you will not, So you can go the two stud wide receiver route. You could grab a Stefan Diggs or aj Brown, pair of him with either Josh Allen or Jalen Hurts. Or you can get two of the dying breed of stud bill cow running backs late in the first round. I think there's just a lot of a lot of ways you can go. You're resigned just to a lot of you're tethering yourself to a DP. I feel like if you're drafting early mid rounds, it's tough to take risks. But there's a lot of wide open ranges of outcome late in the first round, which I think all can lead to success.
Speaker 5: Gosh, I hope Church says middle because then we could all draft together.
Speaker 1: The running back position is so devoid of like this uber talented sure thing. Sure thing's in air quotes, right, Yeah, Like Jonathan Taylor was supposed to be last year, Christian McCaffrey was supposed to be the year before that, all of the all of the runners have got warts, right, CMC's got warts, Eckler scout warts, Taylor's scout warts. And so I feel like, if there's ever a time that you want to be at the back of the draft, this is the one. There's not that much of a differential between the perceived value of the players at the front as opposed to the players of the back, compared to most years. I love trading back. So you know I've got picked four. I don't. I'm happy. I'm just happy with the guy. I'm gonna get a pick nine. Then I am at pick four, So I'll find somebody that wants to give me a fourth round pick for the pleasure of moving back five spots where I'm just as happy to be. The differential between the front end and the back end of the draft is as low as any season I can remember. And the correct answer is the late first round.
Speaker 4: Tough question number two.
Speaker 1: Related question, as it turns out, not intentionally. It's only taken twenty years, but the world has finally come around to do the opposite. Only four running backs are going in the first round and only nine in the ft thirty picks. The first thirty picks only as nine runners. Is it time to do the opposite of do the opposite?
Speaker 3: We begin with Brian I'm gonna say, yes, I really am targeting getting Nick Chubb and Saquon Barkley or Austin Eckler and al throw Bijon Robinson in the mix. If I can get two of those guys in the first two rounds, I'm gonna do it. Because again we've gone over this already. It's a dying breed. The bellcow back and wide receiver is pretty deep this year. Quarterback is very deep. I think tight end is deeper than most. I mean, I'm super high on Gerald Everett. So that answers that question. So, yes, I'm doing the opposite of the opposite, and I'm targeting the big name running backs.
Speaker 1: Early on, Matt I said, is this the year to do the opposite of do the opposite?
Speaker 5: Is doing the opposite of doing the opposite doing the same thing.
Speaker 1: That's a good question.
Speaker 5: What happened there.
Speaker 4: Church.
Speaker 5: If you've built a legacy on zigging when others zag and so doing the opposite, it still might be doe the opposite. But now you're taking the running backs early.
Speaker 3: So my head hurts.
Speaker 5: I think what Brian just said is spot on. We just talked about there may be nine runners that get to three hundred touches this year, maybe there's eight last year. I think grabbing two of those guys and getting two of them, I think it's a really smart move, and you can find wide receivers later.
Speaker 1: I didn't spend twenty years pound at the table to take every position but running back to back off of it. Now, Yes, part of it was that running backs were overdrafted, and so the value proposition was terrible for a long time. Sure when eight or nine running backs were going in the first round, which was most of our lives until this year, So that was certainly part of the value proposition, but not all of it. Running back has the highest failure rate, the highest injury rate, the highest level of variance out of all of the positions, and I don't want to put my most valuable stock draft equity into that position. My first round pick is the most valuable spot I've got. I don't want to put it into a position that breaks down the most. I'm still holding to the players I love at other positions. Give me elite receivers, give me the rushing quarterbacks, give me a great tight end with my early picks. I'm sticking to my guns. I'm doing the opposite, not the opposite of the opposite.
Speaker 5: Charch, Do do you ever subscribe to it? Modified do the opposite though, Like get that early tight end, or get that early wide receiver and then go running back running back, or do two running backs in the first four rounds? How do you do it?
Speaker 4: Do you?
Speaker 1: Thank you for asking? Yeah, And I've always said this, if a great running back falls far enough, I'm taking them, you know, So I'm not going to be so stubborn. I do the opposite that. If my number four running back is there in the middle of the second round, okay, I'll probably make a move on that guy. So if a player, you know, if a running back falls far enough and I feel like the value is just too great to pass, spy, we'll talk.
Speaker 4: Tough. Question number three.
Speaker 1: Calvin Ridley's last reception was August twenty fourth, twenty twenty one.
Speaker 5: I think you mean October October.
Speaker 1: Twenty first, twenty twenty one, meaning he'll have gone six hundred and eighty six days until his first opportunity to catch a regular season pass. That would be Week one at the beginning of this year. What is the appropriate level of concern for Calvin Ridley living up to his third round ADP? Is it no concern, some concern, or a bowel loosening level of existential dread?
Speaker 5: Matt, I don't want to say blowed. That's just sounds gross. I don't think that you can say zero point zero here, but to me, it's only a zero point one. I have a different He's a different kind of threat that Jacksonville and their offense has had. Christian Kirk is a great possession receiver. Ridley has the ability to be the top dog, though, and it's shown throughout some of the highlight reel catches in camp. Last time we saw him, he was injured, the team was pretty diseased, and now he's now playing with the best quarterback of his life in Trevor Lawrence. I'll say no concern because it's so close to none.
Speaker 1: Okay, No, I believe that's what you're saying. Nun got it all right, Brian. What is the appropriate level of concern for Calvin Ridley to live up to his third round ADP? Is it none? Some or a bowel loosening level of existential dread.
Speaker 3: I'm going to go some. It's scary how long away, how long he's been away from the game. But it wasn't anything health related. It was mental health related at one point, and then the gambling suspension of course, but he's healthy physically. He's looked great in camp. You don't want to like get too hyped about these yeah videos you see, but that one where you see Za Jones just run this like dig rout, You're like, yeah, that looks good, and then Calvin Ridley does it. It looked like he did it on two time speed, which people probably listen to this podcast on. So you look great in that regard. A lot of competition though, for touches in Jacksonville, the age is up there, so third round seems pretty high. If I had to pick a Jacksonville wide receiver, I would lean Kirk a few rounds later seems safer with somewhat relative ceiling to Ridley. But I'm definitely not blowed on him that. There's definitely no not no concern for drafting really in the third round that's very high. So I have some some Yes, he's twenty eight years old, so twenty nine in December, so he's on the wrong side of twenty eight too.
Speaker 5: Oh gosh, he's old. Twenty Those twenty eight and six month guys fall off way, but real twenty eight in one month, guys.
Speaker 1: I you know, is that prime? Probably not like twenty six. Twenty seven is probably fine prime, but he's not far off of prime. And of course he didn't play two seasons, so the better part of two seasons, so there's a lot of tread left on the tire for Calvin Ridley in twenty twenty. As a reminder, he was wide receiver five in twenty twenty. Then twenty twenty one came. He got hurt early in the season, played hurt, and eventually ultimately missed most of the season. He's going to be the healthiest he's ever been since getting into the NFL. He last offseason middle last offseason, he chronicled all of the pain and injuries that he had been playing through while he was a member of the Falcons, and it was staggering that he was even on the field at all. Calvin Ridley showed tremendous, tremendous grit getting back on the field. He walks into this very potent Jaguars offense. They had the seventh highest pass play ratio last year. They throw the ball a lot. Calvin Ridley's going to be the recipient of a lot of that. And we have seen players miss a lot of time, usually because of injury, and then come back and be good.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: For Calvin Ridley, he missed last year not because of injury, so he's not like he's rehabbing an acl or something, right, So I think there's still plenty of meat on the bone. I think he is going to live up to the third round ADP. He's a he was once one of the best receivers in the league and he still might be none. Correct answer, wow for the third of three tough questions. When we come back, it's time for everybody's favorite segment of the preseason. It's the reach around, find out which players we would take one round early in every single round two through twelve. When we come back Fantasy Football Weekly, it's Fantasy Football weekly Draft time. It's the best time of year. We're dolling out fantasy gifts in the form of reach rounds. Yes, these are the players that you will want to reach one round early on to make sure you get Go get your guys. If you want one piece of draft advice, it's go get your guys. Don't worry about ADP, Go get them around early.
Speaker 5: Can I get the cash option instead of this gift?
Speaker 1: Yes, you can. You can have exactly what that is worth, gash. So here's how it works. We're gonna give you a player beginning with a player who has an ADP of the second round, who we think you should take in the first round, and we will continue to do that all the way through round number thirteen. Let's begin with Matt Garrison round number two.
Speaker 3: Who who is it?
Speaker 1: Who are you taking in round one that would normally go in round two?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 5: Well, you heard my peacock off and Garrett Wilson has a round two ADP. I think he's going to be the number one overall wide receivers. That one's easy for me.
Speaker 1: Okay, Brian, which second rounder are you taking in the first.
Speaker 3: I was definitely looking at Wilson, but I went with aman Ras Saint Brown poised for a huge season this year. Detroit did draft running back Jamior gibbson tight end Sam Laporta. They'll certainly soak up some targets, but they'll also help soften coverage for some God who has very little competition at wide receiver right now. With James and Williams suspended for the first six games, we're looking at Marvin Jones, Josh Reynolds, and Denzel Mims next up on the depth chart for the Lions. And the best part about some God is he is so bitter about all the wide receivers, like fifteen of them. Yeah, so he's got like a fifty chance of a spight game everye He's gonna go out there and it's an angry and he's just going to be a monster, especially in PPR. So I would reach a round for aman Ross Ain't Brown.
Speaker 1: My reach around player second round player who I would take in the first round. It's quarterback Jalen Hurts last year just as a rusher. It's not even factoring in any part of his passing. He would have been RB twelve. He would have been Naji Harris just as a rusher. Last year, just as a passer, not factoring in his legs at all. He was quarterback thirteen effectively Aaron Rodgers. I'm getting Aaron Naji Harris Rodgers in one bundle.
Speaker 5: That's a horrible name.
Speaker 1: It's not a great baby name.
Speaker 5: Don't.
Speaker 1: I don't recommend that you go that way. And because he's so effective as a runner and a passer, Hurtz just doesn't give you dud games. Get this, if you don't count their meaningless Week eighteen game, never had a game with less than eighteen Fantasy PPR points. He just the dud games aren't there. Surrounded by receiving talent. He's got the league's best offensive line, he's got room to be better as a passer in just his third full season throwing, and nobody can stop that goal line run where they pack everybody in and they've thrown a couple of fullbacks to go push him into the end zone.
Speaker 4: The tush.
Speaker 1: Nobody's got an answer to that.
Speaker 3: The toush push is what they call it.
Speaker 1: I like it, the tush push.
Speaker 3: I didn't come up with it. That's what for Jayleen.
Speaker 1: They hurts. Jalen Hurts is my reach around player. All right, let's go to round three. Which which round three player would you take? In round two? This time we begin with Brian.
Speaker 3: I feel like we're gonna all have the same answer here because we've mentioned him a bunch already on the show. And Ramandre Stevenson one of fifteen running backs to top one thousand rushing yards last year. He did it on just two hundred and ten carries. He was second in yards after contact per attempt. Do you guys recall where he finished in catches among running backs?
Speaker 1: It's it's way higher than people think. I'm gonna guess like sixth fourth. Yeah.
Speaker 3: He was on the field for eighty percent of New England's third down plays. That was the most among all running backs. So yes, Stevenson. Hopefully they don't draft sign one of these free agent running backs still floating around, but even if they do, not too concerned about it. I think we're all in agreement. He's in line for a bell cow role this year. So Ramandre Stevenson with a bullet for me.
Speaker 1: Matt, which third round player you taking in the second round? Ramondre Stevenson, do you have anything new to add to this conversation. No, sir, all right, I also had Ramondre Stevenson. This is a slam dunk. I've already said earlier in this show. He's my running back four, so obviously I would end up I would take him in the first round coming off the career year. As you mentioned, he's RB ten last year and a half point PPR. Assuming the Patriots continue to eschee the big name veteran running backs. They keep bringing guys in, but then they don't do anything with it. Romandri could lead the NFL and carries. He's got an outside chance. And by the way, I think the betting odds for this are like plus two thousand, five hundred to lead the NFL in rushing yards.
Speaker 5: Might have to bet that when I'm down in Iowa.
Speaker 1: You are next week betting spot.
Speaker 3: You should do that if you go back to sorry to cut you off. Before he was drafted, his stock fell. He went to Oklahoma in the twenty twenty one draft because he missed the season he was suspended for marijuana, and then he had an injury the year before. So gms are way too low on Stevens and he would have been a first round pick if none of that bs had happened to him.
Speaker 1: New England's rushing play percentage the last three years, second, seventh, and fourteenth. They Bill Belichick likes to run the ball, and when your quarterbacks as bad as his is, it makes sense there are no other threats at the goal line. Damien Harris is gone, He's in Buffalo and nout. Romondre's gonna get goal line carries. Brian, you touched on the receiving prowess among running backs of at least fifty targets last year. He had Pro Football Focus' ninth highest rating as a receiving running back. Ramondre Stevenson, and you already you hit on many of the great metrics that show what a good runner Ramondre Stevenson is.
Speaker 5: I'm just glad I didn't add anything, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Because I had a bunch of stuff to say about Ramondre Stevenson. And if don't tempt me to turn the whole the show to how much I love Formandre Stevenson. Let's continue to reach around into round four. Which fourth rounder would you take? In the third round.
Speaker 5: Matt, I have TJ Hockinson here, assuming that I didn't get Travis Kelce in the first round. Hockinson's my number two tight end on the board, and to me, the high end tier really kind of ends with him. So I think I'm gonna try to get TJ. Hockinson in round three. Round early.
Speaker 1: All right, Brian, which fourth rounder are you taking in the third round?
Speaker 3: You're gonna have to dust off that airbar button. Oh, Justin Herbert, the air Bear.
Speaker 4: The air Bear is back.
Speaker 3: We're gonna beat this dead horse multiple times. So excited for this Chargers offense again under new oc Kellen Moore, who the Cowboys failed to retain. Just another donk move by Jerry Jones and his merry band of morons in the front office.
Speaker 5: How do you really feel over the last four seasons?
Speaker 3: The four seasons, the Cowboys were twelfth, fourth, ten, and second in passing yards per game. The Chargers added Quentin Johnston in the draft. Keelan Allen, keenan Allen, excuse me, Mike Williams healthy right now? I love Gerald Adviritt. You gotta love Austin Eckler catching balls out of the backfield. Of course, justin Airbear Herbert could finish as QB one. And that's saying something because he's not very bold, but I think he has that potential.
Speaker 1: But while you're talking about air Bear's mobility, remember you know last year he was all kinds of hurt, including the sternum injury that just looked brutal, and I'm amazing played through it. Prior to that, he had been sneaking in like four touchdowns a year on the ground. He's an athlete. He is an athlete, and that could come back this season. My fourth rounder I would take in the third round, running back Damian Pierce. That's my guy.
Speaker 5: We wanted to save that one for your charge.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, quietly, very good. Last year, he was a top ten PFF rushing grade. He had a top ten yards after contact among players of the least one hundred carries. He got game scripted out of a lot of Texans losses last year, and I think Houston's going to be a lot better. As I mentioned earlier in the show, the big difference for twenty twenty three though, for Damian Pierce is going to be his receiving. He was an adroit receiver in college, which allows the using coaching staff just never capitalized on last year. Maddeningly, He's being used as a receiver copiously in training camp, which I love. And you've probably seen social media highlights of some of the catches that Damian Pierce has made, and his new offensive coordinator, Bobby Slowick, was part of a Niners coaching staff that threw the ball seven times per game to running backs.
Speaker 5: Seven times seems low for the Niners.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good. If they're going to throw seven times per game, Damian Pierce is going to get five of them. You know. It's not like Devin Singletary is a great receiver, because he's not. If he was, he'd probably still be in Buffalo. So Damian Pierce correct, cancer there we go. All right, let's move to the fifth round. Which round player would you reach a round for In the fourth round, Brian.
Speaker 3: I thought this was one of the tougher rounds to reach, so I went, and I don't think you guys are gonna be in agreement here, but I went with Christian Watson, who his career nearly started with a big bang. He dropped a seventy yard bomb on the Packers' first offensive play that Shirley would have gone for a score. He catches that ball. I think his whole season is different, but it was a rough go early on for him. After that, weeks two through nine he missed some time with injury posted poor numbers, but he found his stride in Week ten, scoring three touchdowns in that game, then adding five more touchdowns both rushing and receiving over the next three games. That was not a fluke. He is a legit talent. I know Aaron Rodgers is no longer the quarterback for the Packers. We're looking at Jordan Love now. But either way, Watson will lead the Packers and targets I feel, and the Packers pass game has a very favorable strength of schedule all season long. Got to love the two games against the Vikings.
Speaker 1: Especially that alone.
Speaker 3: But I don't know. It was a tough, tough round for me. But I want Watson.
Speaker 1: I believe Matt who is the fifth round player you are going to reach around in the fourth.
Speaker 5: I've got Miles Sanders here. I think people are sleeping on him after the move to Carolina. Frank Reich has a particularly good track record with running backs in the past as well. Jonathan Taylor obviously had some awesome seasons there the Eagles running backs before that. I think they utilize him a ton, especially with the rookie quarterback, and I think Miles Sanders it's all systems go there.
Speaker 1: I also have Miles Sanders nice for many of the same reasons, but also this who just because Philadelphia used the league's most maddening rotation of backs does not mean that's going to happen here. You touched on this Frank right, Jonathan Taylor right, So they can use a workhorse back here, and if anything, Philly saved mileage on him, which I love. So he comes in here relatively fresh. He's still young, just twenty six years old. No threats to his carries. Tuba Hubbard's no good. There's nobody else to take a carry that it's going to meaningfully work into his playing time. And while Miles Sanders is not exactly the second coming of Ladanian Tomlinson, he can catch. His rookie year, he caught fifty passes, so it can be done. And I'd given the money that they gave him. I think he's gonna be a three down back and he's gonna end up getting a lot of usage. Miles Sanders all right. Our final reach around round is a player going off in the sixth round that you would take in the fifth round, Matt, you get to begin this one.
Speaker 5: I got James Connor here. There's no one else to get touches in the backfield, including Kyler Murray probably out or at least not running for the foreseeable future. He's another player we kind of mentioned before as a chance at three hundred touches if he can stay healthy. So I'll take James Connor here in the late rounds and have a good backup running back on my roster.
Speaker 1: All right, that makes sense, Brian. It's the sixth round, fifth round, which sixth rounter you taking around early.
Speaker 3: For Christian Kirk who finished as wide receiver eleven in PPR last year, averaging sixty five yards per game, very safe floor, had a very high ceiling a lot of weeks as well, had a target share north of twenty three percent. You love that. He was also top five among wide receivers and red zone targets. Obviously, Calvin Ridley, the aforementioned Calvin Ridley in town now for the Jaguars, but he's not taking Kirk off the field. He runs primarily out of the slot. Ridley's more of a threat to Zay Jones. So I still think rising tide lifts all ships, right, lift slap votes. So I'm buying Kirk in the fifth I'll reach reach around on him there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wide receiver eleven going off the board in the fifth round feels very compelling. You know what else feels compelling? Darren Waller, my tight end three going off the board at pick seventy game on. We talked about it constantly on Fantasy Football Weekly in our previous shows, Go get a tight end Yet just a huge difference between knowing you've got ten points coming from your tight end and hoping your tight end doesn't kill your week with one catch for twelve yards. The Giants traded a lot to get him, and Waller is the best receiver Daniel Jones really basically he's ever worked with. I mean, in Daniel Don't's cruse, who is he thrown a pass two? That's a better receiver than Darren Waller.
Speaker 3: Isaiah Hodgens. You love Isaiah Hodgins, Richie James, Rich James.
Speaker 1: And it's a blessing for him to move from Josh McDaniels to Brian Dabole. That is a massive, massive offensive mind upgrade for Darren Waller as well. What about the injuries you're saying, I know you're thinking about it. Yes, he missed half of last season, he missed six games the year before that, but he played every game for the two years before that. And the kinds of injuries he sustained it was a hamstring last year, was a knee strain the year before that. That's not the type to suggest repeated issues. I'm I'm I'm in on Darren Waller as a potential game changing tight end. Let's take a break when we come back. The next six rounds of the Reach Around coming your way as Fantasy Football Weekly continues. Welcome back, final segment Fantasy Football Weekly, Thank you for joining us. My chia sheet available for free at Guillotine leagues dot com. Guillotine leagues dot com also the freshest.
Speaker 5: Oh what kind of cheat sheets do you got there?
Speaker 1: Well, I've got the free cheat sheet which he's just got my players in order, and it's got auction values and stuff on it. But if you want all kinds of crazy data, I've got a premium cheat sheet that's got all kinds of great data.
Speaker 5: Oh a premium one, Why yes, yeah.
Speaker 1: Ten, it'll cost you ten dollars.
Speaker 5: Oh, that's not bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you want the free one, that's there too. We are picking up there round right in the middle of our efforts here in what is ultimately going to be round it's round six. Which seventh round player would you take, Brian.
Speaker 3: It's not the most exciting pick, but I'm gonna take Mike Evans, who First off, if you've seen the Johnny Manziel documentary on Netflix, he didn't get mentioned once. Yeah, which is criminal.
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean, Mike Evans bailed that dude out pass after pass.
Speaker 3: He was a man among boys in college. He was, and he's been in the league for a while now on nine years. But nine times, nine times, nine times he has top one thousand yards. He has been top fifteen in PPR points per game for four straight years. I know we're looking at a fugly situation at quarterback with either Baker Mayfield or Kyle Trask, but players can put up numbers with bad quarterbacks. And here's an angle that could happen. Mike Evans could be traded at some point during the season to a contender, which would I only bode well for him.
Speaker 1: So I hadn't thought about that wide receiver. Actually, you're kind of right.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know it's con tracked in his tradability that way, but it does sort of make sense.
Speaker 3: And a wide receiver thirty four that just seems way too cheap. So even just reaching around, it's still still a good value for for Evans.
Speaker 1: I think, Matt, who is your reach around player, seventh round player you would take in round six.
Speaker 5: I've got Marquise Hollywood Brown. When DeAndre Hopkins was gone last year for the Cardinals, Hollywood got nine or more targets in five of six games. And this just in Hopkins is gone all the time. Now, that's right, they're trying to replace that with road kill more Greg Dertch and Michael Wilson. I think that Marquise Brown could see one hundred and eighty targets this year just on the fact that they're going to be playing from behind so much. They got to chuck the ball. It's gonna go to him.
Speaker 3: He was a top ten wide receiver before getting hurt in like week six.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, right when Hopkins came back, Brown got hurt yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that is I think the biggest issue with Marquise Brown. To me, it's more about just is he going to play the full season or not? Let's hope so down. I also had Mike Evans here, and yeah, I mean we're talking about a guy who every year for his entire career he was a second rounder. Obviously, Tom Brady's gone and there's a huge downgraded quarterback, but all the way to the seventh round. I don't know, I'm buying the depth. Yeah, so he had a weird dropping touchdowns last year, but I don't know, I just he's always been a touchdown score. Baker Mayfield historically has been about one and a half touchdowns passes per game, one and a half. If he's gonna throw one and a half touchdowns per game, isn't Evans the odds on favorite to have the one touchdown out of that?
Speaker 3: You know? So yeah, I just feel last year of his contract.
Speaker 1: I feel like, oh, last year of the contract for Evans. So the tradeability could be very high here. Evans is only one season removed from a thirteen touchdown season at a fourteen touchdown season. Given where he's going right now, I'll reach around into round six and get him. You know, maybe a has a nine touchdown season. That's still great value.
Speaker 3: The adp fall of Evans and Godwin reminds me of met Calf and Tyler Lockett last year, who plummeted because of the concerns at quarterback, and yeah, great, look how that turned unfounded. That's right, absolutely turned out pretty well. All right?
Speaker 1: Which eighth rounder would you reach around into the seventh round? Two take?
Speaker 5: We begin this time with Matt great segue, Brian, I've got Jackson Smith and Jigba. By all accounts, he's been the best wide receiver at Seahawks camp, and I want a piece of that, especially if he's impressing more than DK Metcalf, who's just a beast, and Tyler Lockett who's been there for years. Gino Smith is a fine NFL quarterback, so I think JSN will be pretty good too.
Speaker 1: All right, Brian, who is your eighth rounder you would take in the seventh round?
Speaker 3: I'm quite certain we'll be on the same page on this sky charge and it's Jahan Dotson, who led all rookie wide receivers and fantasy points during the final five week stretch of the regular season. He closed very strong, which you love to see. He had seven touchdowns on the year, which is very good for a rookie, especially considering only played in twelve games, so average more than half a touchdown per game. He could usurp Terry McLaurin as the top wide receiver. Terry Andrews is here.
Speaker 1: We had we had the peacock off earlier. I originally had Johan Dotson is gonna have more Fantasy points than Terry McLaurin and decided I'm gonna be bolder than that. I went with the Sam Howells gonna finish in the top ten. I like that Sam Howells got the big arm, and that could unlock some some of the deep plays that Johan Dotson is built perfectly for. You hit on almost all my talking points already, Brian, but I will say this. He was the seventh He had the seventh higher passing passer rating when targeted was across the entire league was Johan Dotson. So good things happened. And even if Sam Howell flops to get Jacoby Prisett, just Jacoby Prissett made a Marie Cooper into a top ten Fantasy receiver last year, so he can succeed there. We move to Round eight. Which ninth rounder would you take in round eight? Is you reach around player, Brian.
Speaker 3: I'm very high on Courtland Sutton this year, so I would reach around for him. A pro bowler in twenty nineteen for those who forgot twenty twenty he tore up his knee, so slow coming back in twenty twenty one, and last year for the Broncos, we all know it was a disaster across the board with Nathaniel Hackett as head coach. But everything has changed now with Sean Payton and as quarterback Tim Patrick gone for the year, he was going to steal some targets from Sutton, who is the big bodied receiver.
Speaker 1: He could be the Michael Thomas and a Sean Payton offense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not Jerry Judy. He's more of the possession receiver. And so far reports out of camp for Sutton had been great. He's dropped ten pounds. Russell Wilson looking his way a tongue. I think it's a big bounce back year for Sutton and really that whole Broncos offense in general.
Speaker 1: Matt, which ninth rounder are you reaching around into the eighth round?
Speaker 5: Flour I've got Zach Charbonnet staying with the Seahawks. The landing spot was a little bit weird. On draft day, we were all like, oh no, what happened to Kenneth Walker. Well, Kenneth Walker's kind of getting the repuation of always being hurt, and Pete Carroll really likes to belk how his running backs. And if Kenneth Walker's already dinged up, it's only a matter of time before Zach charbonnag gets some big starts and gets some a's and B grades on Fantasy Football Weekly.
Speaker 1: At this time last year, everybody's favorite sleeper going off the board in round four was Gabe Davis. You will remember that he'd come off that amazing postseason run where he scored the five touchdowns and he had the four and one game. Yeah, but what ended up happening last year, as we all know, suffered an ankle injury in Week one and then hobbled through the rest of the year. Played on the injury, but was very ineffective and inconsistent, although he's still improved on all of his numbers, had more touchdowns, more yards, and more receptions he had than any other time in his career. He's healthy. I think he puts it all together here. Stefan Diggs just went to bat for him vocally within the last week, talking about how Gabe Davis is sitting on a massive year and contract year for Gabe Davis.
Speaker 5: That's because Diggs knows he's not gonna be there.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's why let's go to round number nine. Which tenth rounder would you take in round number nine, Matt, I've.
Speaker 5: Got Anthony Richardson here. I think it's very possible that Anthony Richardson just breaks fantasy football. He has the chance to be the greatest dual threat quarterback of all time. He's a combine rat. His measurables are off the charts. If we want to get a firm grip, we got to get a firm grip on Anthony Richardson in the ninth He's more like combine splinter. Yeah, he's the master, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Anthony Richardson in Brian, which ninth round, tenth rounder would you take in the ninth round?
Speaker 3: I went with a quarterback, but I went with a little more safer route. Talked about him earlier. Gino Smith quarterback sixteen, Way too way too cheap for Gino eighth among quarterbacks in points per game last year fifth and total points. Jackson, Smith and Jigba now in town for Seattle, arguably the best trio of wide receivers. So I'm reaching for Gino. I'm if I'm not taking one of the elite quarter early in the draft.
Speaker 1: I also had Anthony Richardson here for all the same reasons that Matt already mentioned. He could break open your scoring system. Let's go to round ten. Which eleventh rounder would you take? In round ten?
Speaker 3: Matt? All right, Brian, another pick for anyone who's gonna wait on quarterback. I'm going with Russell Wilson. I just mentioned how I'm high. I'm bullish on the on the Broncos offense, they're a major discount this season. Last year, through weeks one through sixteen, with Nathaniel Hackett as head coach, Wilson's only had an eighteen percent play action rate only was outside of the pocket, rolling outside of the pocket on sixteen percent of his plays. Hackett was fired in week seventeen. From Week seventeen through eighteen, Wilson had a thirty four percent play action rate and a twenty four percent rate outside of the pocket. He put up top ten quarterback numbers the last two weeks, and now with Sean Payton there loving this offense Denver as the fifth easiest strength of schedule for quarterbacks. So I think a big bounce back year for Wilson. Just hopefully he didn't add like another ten toilets. How it's gonna be tough to outpace that toilet to touchdown ratio, but I think I think he smashes that this year.
Speaker 1: Broncos also have a very easy start to the schedule, which Matt may be illuminating at the Fantasy Football training gamp. Yeah, Matt, which round eleven player you taking around ten?
Speaker 5: This is the round I hated. I didn't like any of my options in this round, so I went with the guy that I thought just had the most upside. And it's one that you're gonna hate charts. It's Dalton Kincaid, the rookie tight end in Buffalo. I just think that there's an off chance that coming into this particular situation, he could just have the right combination of skills and strength and speed to just be a big weapon in that offense right away. It brings just another dimension to that team, way more interesting than Dawson Knox was at that position, so Dalton kinkaid.
Speaker 1: I'm going for the uninteresting approach. Sure in this round, I'm taking Carolina wide receiver Adam Feelen going off the board at wide receiver fifty two. In the last three seasons, Adam Thielen has scored thirty touchdowns thirty. Now is the go to receiver in Carolina. Bryce Young is going to learn and learn on the job and lean on a veteran who's gonna be in the right place. He's gonna catch the balls that are thrown to him. I think Adam Thieland's got one more good year in him, and I want a piece of that action. Thank you for listening, everybody, We appreciate it. If you want to try a Guillotine league, you can play with your friends in private leagues, you can play for cash, and public leagues. We encourage you to check out Guillotine leagues dot com, where you can also find my chie sheet available for free as well. And also if you are so inclined, to the Chop Podcast, a guillotine centric podcast hosted by myself and Brian Johnson. We'll be back next week for another full edition of Fantasy Football Weekly. Fantasy Football Weekly is a production of iHeartRadio. Get more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.