Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios podcasts, radio News.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers podcast, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 1: I'm Carol Master along with Matt Miller. Let's get to some of the stocks on the move on this Tuesday with us as Bloomberg News process at reporter Deniza Sokova.
Speaker 3: Tesla.
Speaker 1: This is a company we're all talking about a lot today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and on the topic of strong conviction bait, this obviously has been one company that has been moving, has a massive momentum on the upside, and today on the downside, stock is down six percent today. It's coming off prison. Trump flushing out the tea with Musk, and there has been a whole exchange on X. They've been talking about government subsidies for electric vehicles. Obviously Ewan Musk has been very critical of the bill that's moving through Senate currently, and that's where their spat initially started about a month ago, and we saw this whole even most complex falling at the same time. Starting from Tesla, we have obviously Destney one hundred, we chess biggest posure to SpaceX it felt then and it's down now. We even have dosh coin suffering from this, so he is more than just Test, so there is a whole complex that is suffering out of that. This way is down twenty five percent year to eight and obviously this is not about the company's fundamentals, but we're seeing a lot of pressure there this way. It's set to release its second quarter deliveries this week. Evie deliveries are estimated to fall about twenty percent year today, ear and ear and test what first quarter deliveries we're at almost three years low. We know that Ewan Mousk is taking care of European sales now, which is one of their weakest markets for ev So we yet to see if that will help.
Speaker 3: I mean, does anyone care about their car sales? And it's a do you know of any other car maker? Or let me rephrase that, if you add up every single other car maker in the entire world, yes, their market caps combined do not come to you know, two thirds fundamental point fundamentals certainly in this in this aspect, car sales don't matter all right.
Speaker 1: Roessla of course, ticker ts LA stock is down five percent in today's session, but as Denisa mentioned, earlier stock is not doing so well this year unless you're a bear on it. Let's talk about twenty five percent.
Speaker 3: Sweet Grain is one of my favorite tickers because I'm a huge fan of Black Sabbath and Tony Iomi played a Gibson SG.
Speaker 4: Okay, so every time I.
Speaker 3: Look at this ticker, I think of La Sabbath. But they did so much better than Sweet Grain stock. I look at it over five years, it's down forty seven percent.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm actually thinking of association and rally. I don't know SG. It's always in my head anyway. Sweet Green it is now about two percent. It's coming off of TD Collin downgrade. It's currently hold. Previously by saying the solid Driss chain's key urban food print appears to be under extreme pressure. Obviously, this is a brand that appears to be Yeah, here's.
Speaker 1: The next team for catching up.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, it looks like, you know, those three story salads are under pressure. Obviously, we've seen so many companies saying that more people are eating at home, cooking at home, and you can imagine twenty dollars salad is not the most popular item with the weakening consumer. Of course, the ticker is SG td Con calculates four year or older stores are showing same store sales down by double digit percentage. Obviously they're growing in suburban markets, but do Con is saying that may not be enough. And it's just down fifty four percent ear today. So last year it was a massive rally. There was a lot of retail excitement there. But obviously today things look very different.
Speaker 1: All right, just get about thirty forty seconds. Let's do Nike take our NK this stock owned in the other direction. It's actually rallying today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's up three percent. August Research upgraded it, saying that the recovery is underway. We've seen a lot of optimism. We obviously had the earnings last week, like sid that your long sales decline is starting to ease and forecasted is more than expected dropping revenue. That comes after a strategic moves from the CEO. We know the push to reach more women. We know Nikes going back to Amazon has its own store. So there is a lot of optimism just in the last few days that have almost erased the year today losses. That says the company is still.
Speaker 3: Do you wear? Do you do you have jaggings?
Speaker 2: Do scores.
Speaker 4: It's a great start.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm asking because I have a lot of shackets in my closet. Apparently snows are they're so hot trends.
Speaker 4: We were talking about that, but I cannot run with them.
Speaker 1: It's just not Comfortabley Jaggings Gene Leggings.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers podcast from Bloomberg Radio. Get back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.