Speaker 1: You're listening to the Buck Sexton Show podcast, make sure you subscribe to the podcast on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts. Back by popular demand, our friend Orrin McIntyre, host of The Oran McIntyre Show, here with all the latest on the RFK confirmation, Tulsi confirmation depending at least we speak to you now, Cash Patel confirmation. Aaron, let me start with this, What is it about those three that you think is most upsetting to the Democrats who are doing what they can to complain about it, but they can't stop it so far.
Speaker 2: Yeah, each one of them obviously is going to have their own nitpick that the left is going to focus on. But the thing that unifies unifies all of these people is that really, ultimately they are the enemy of the organization that they are being in charge of, which is exactly what you need when you have a hostile administrative state. Trump's biggest problem first term was in his inability to manage the executive branch itself. That they didn't respond, They were often denying any of the orders that he put out. They were pushing back in every way. And so this time around he recognizes the importance of Senate confirmations, getting people who are loyal to him and are not invested in the system as it stands. And so whether you're Tulsi Gabbard getting put on the no fly list, you're RFK facing all of the pushback he did when it came to the COVID vaccine and everything else, or your cash battel, and you're making a personal war against the corruption inside the FBI. Each one of these individuals knows that the organization they're being put in charge of has deep problems, and they are invested in solving those problems personally.
Speaker 1: Why do they hate Tulsi Gabbard? I mean that seems like a particularly weird one. I know she made it through, but Democrats were all making a big thing of whether she could do the job of d and I, first of all, Clapper was the DNI and he is an imbecile and a partisan hack. So it can't be that hard just putting that out there. But what is it about Tulci who ran for a Democrat nomination for the presidency in twenty twenty that is so upsetting to the Democrats just a few years later, Well, that itself.
Speaker 2: Has to be upsetting. Right, there's nothing worse than an apostate, somebody who has recognized the problems of your side and highlights them at every opportunity. And she should be the obvious candidate, right. She's female, she's strong, she's got military service, she's all these things that the left tells us they want in a woman in leadership, they want that kind of representation. And yet when it's time to actually put someone with all of those caveats in the office, all of those different attributes in the office, turns out they don't want them there at all, because they'll point out things like old Telsea Gabbard, she talked about Ali said or Mishar Aliside at some point, or she you know, they say she's soft on Russia, she's an Asian agent of Putin. The answer is really, ultimately, she's not on board with the foreign policy establishment as it is now. She's not very very she's not a big fan of the intelligence community as is currently constituted. And that's ultimately what they're going to push back against. Anyone who's working for Trump is going to be the devil for them, no matter what their prior positions were, But specifically with Gabbard. It seems to be her willingness to talk to some of the people that have been forbidden previously.
Speaker 1: When it comes to RFK Junior, we'll get to cash as well. I think that one's pretty clear. But when it comes to RFK Junior specifically, do you think the again they're animus to him. We can just put for all of these it's Trump wants it, so they don't want it, right, I know there's that that's not true in every case. They all voted for Mark or Rubio, for example, their senate colleague. But you know, for any of these outsiders, Trump wants it. They want to post Trump. Okay, that's baked in. But in terms of the ferocity of the opposition that we have seen from particularly some Democrats, senators, commentators, is it that RFK Junior was also a former Democrat or is it that he was really among the early ones to shatter the false god Fauci during COVID, Like, how do you see their view of RFK Junior now, because it strikes me as interesting, all of a sudden, they're like big, They're all in favor of Big Pharma, right, all of a sudden, they're like, how dare you question.
Speaker 2: Oh, they were always huge fans of big farmer right, like that was the entire democratic pushes. We need to make these people invincible. They need to have shields against litigation in case their drug hurts people, which it does. Like this is all stuff the left is on side with. That's always the lie that the left is put forth that they were somehow anti corporation, anti capital. That's not true. They just wanted capital to agree with it. They wanted woke capital, and once capital went woke, they were more than happy to back it on whatever it was doing. They hated capitalism minutes ago. But the menut capitalism is stuffing their coffers, you know, making sure that they're candidates get elected. They're willing to work all kinds of different things into contracts for different places like Pfizer. But ultimately I think that RFK does two things. One he shatters kind of the JFK myth. Right, there's this kind of camelot. This is the Democrats, this was the new society. It got shot down when GfK and RFK were assassinated, and he was the heir to this, And there's kind of that part of it. And on top of that, yes, they will focus on him and say, oh, well, he's a science denier. I've already seen the different articles coming out about how a science denier is now in charge of the AHHS. But the truth is ultimately that obviously Bauci made up a bunch of stuff. He's already admitted that he made up a bunch of stuff, the distancing whether or not masks would work for children, All of these things were manufactured, and so the idea that he's a science denier rather than someone who simply has a basic level of skepticism is yeah, frankly false. Now, ultimately, do I agree with everything RFK believes? Do I think that every concern he has about our health is accurate? I don't know. I don't know all of the different areas in which he is focused. I know he's big on health. He's big on making sure that we adjust what's in food and vaccines and medicines and these kind of things. But ultimately the important thing is that he's skeptical. That he's walking into this department and he's looking at each thing and saying does this belong here? I'm not just going to do this on a autopilot just because Obama or Biden's experts tell me this is what is supposed to happen. I'm not going to automatically just parrot that back to the president. Instead, I'm going to take this case by case and really decide whether this should be dismantled, disposed of, or whether it's actually necessary. And that's exactly what they don't want, because again, the administrative state is just one large leftist patronage network that we like to call a government. Sometimes we're to.
Speaker 1: Come back and talk about cash here in just a second, our sponsors the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. After more than a year of war and terror on Israel, is still a great demand for basic humanitarian aid, which is where the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews comes in. Your ongoing monthly gift of forty five dollars will provide critically needed aid to communities in North and South parts of Israel devastated by the ongoing war. Your generous donation each month will help those in need. That includes evacuees and refugees from war torn areas, first responders and volunteers, wounded soldiers, elderly Holocaust survivors, families who have lost everything, and so many more. You can provide hope during a time of great uncertainty with your gift. Bless Israel and her people by visiting SUPPORTIFCJ dot org. That's all, one word, support IFCJ dot org or call eight eight eight for eight eight IFCJ. If I had to pick or in. I think that they should be most concerned about Cash, I think, which is still as we talk up, you know, he has not yet gotten through. I think he will get through. But I know Cash a bid, and I know what he's been through, and I know that he knows what they know and what they've done in the deep state. How do you view this one and what's going to happen once he assuming he gets through confirmation, which I think he will, like, why do they hate him so much? We could just dive into it that way.
Speaker 2: Well, I think you're more familiar with Cash than I am. You can probably speak to that a little better. What I do know is obviously the FBI is deeply corrupt. We have a scenario in which an organization that is supposed to protect Americans has spent the majority of its influenced time and agents, focusing on things like surveilling Christians, making sure we arrest people who protest against abortion clinics, making sure that we haul you know, different parents and who object to the digender and doctrination their schools out and threaten them, send threatening letters to them. That's the kind of FBI that has been off operating in the United States during the Biden administration. They've obviously been targeting political enemies of the Democratic Party. They have more or less become a praetorian guard or the ruling elite in the United States. And a guy like Cash Patel, who has been through the Ringer, who understands the danger of this organization and it's continued malice against Red America is their worst nightmare because he knows exactly how they operate. He knows where the weaknesses are, the corruption is. He's going to get in there and ferret that out. And obviously, you can talk about health services, these are very important. Obviously these are critical institutions. But when the state police force, when the federal police force is corrupt, that is something that just spreads throughout the entirety of the culture that poisons the entire civic experience for every citizen, and so that is a critical thing that has to be fixed. It has that ideology that corruption has to be pulled out root and branch. And of course you want somebody with a chip on the shoulder going in there, because there's somebody who is not going to get sucked into the system. Figure out how long they can stay. They know how dangerous it is, they know the critical nature of reforming it right.
Speaker 1: Well, of course it's it's funny. I was watching Morning, which I don't recommend or and I saw them complaining about how Trump has gotten rid of some of these inspector generals inside or inspectors general whatever, inside of these various federal agencies. And they're saying, well, if you wanted to root out corruption, why would you get rid of the people who are supposed to find the corruption. It's like, because they're not doing it right, because they've been wildly unsuccessful at preventing a lot of stuff that I think is just a matter of public public record now. So to me, it seems quite clear that the old, the old argument that somehow was able to persist for a long time of the system. Will you know, the system exists for important reasons as it does, and it will take care of itself. Don't mess with it. I just think that people reject that. Now, well, we've seen too much, and the system doesn't fix itself, it doesn't have the accountability necessary for improvement.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's the saying in engineering called the purpose of a system is what it does, right, And when we look at the different systems in the United States government, we see over and over again they're labeled one thing, but they were doing an entirely different thing. Right. The Department of Homeland Security wasn't particularly interested in keeping our homeland secure. The Department of Defense wasn't interested in defending Americans, you know. The Border Patrol wasn't actually protecting the border, not because they didn't want to, because it was being made illegal for them by the Biden administration. Basically, all of these institutions are named one thing, but what they continue to do is another. And ultimately, if a system continually produces one outcome, even though it's labeled and says it's supposed to produce another, you have to assume that the one it's producing is the one it's intended to produce. So the Department of Education doesn't educate children and instead just indoctrinates them in leftist ideology. Well, that's the actual purpose of the institution. And again that's why it's so important for these guys to come in and clean house. They know the institution is sick, they know that no one has been watching the watchmen, and they know so that it's important to set a new standard. Which is why it's so critical that all of these people who are while they are familiar with what's going on, they are people who are qualified to do what they are doing. They also are hostile to the people who have been doing it previously because those people have not actually been doing it. They've been serving a different purpose. They've been doing with the system actually wants to do instead of what the system is supposed to do. And people like Tulsi, people like Cash Hotel, they know their job is to go in there and make that system do what it's supposed to do, what it says on the label. But that means ripping out all of the rot, and some of these organizations, the rot is most of the organization.
Speaker 1: I want to tell everybody with Barkree Arsenal for a second, it's my favorite new manufacturer of firearms based in North Carolina, all American. They are all about guns. They've got great rifles, pistols. I've got my BC fifteen, I've got my Nomula meter Grizzly pistol, which I was just at out the range with last weekend. Very accurate, very comfortable in your hands, durable, lightweight, You're gonna love it. Go check out. They've got so many different things on this website, and you're getting the best possible prices. When you see the prices for rifles, for pistols, upper receivers, lower receivers, it's gonna blow your mind. Whether you're interested in a new AIR fifteen, a hunting rifle, a handgun, Bear Creek has you covered. Go to Bear Creek arsenal dot com, slash buck take ten percent off your order with my name buck as your promo code. That's Barcreek arsenal dot com, slash buck take ten percent off your order with my first name Buck as your promo code. Orin you're at where should people go to listen to the oron McIntyre show, which is very excellent.
Speaker 2: Well, of course it's over on the Blaze. You can watch me on Blaze TV. It's on all of your favorite podcast platforms. It broadcasts on YouTube and Rumble, and of course you can find me on Twitter, substack everything, under Orn McIntyre.
Speaker 1: Orin Thanks so much, man, great to talk to
Speaker 2: You, Thanks for having me