Speaker 1: From Los Angeles, pH Crank Hilton and one and only world famous Perez Perez Hilton. Hi, guys, welcome to the PHP Booker. Of course, that is the one and only Perez Hilton. How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good. We're talking some Taylor Swift today and also her squad, Selena Gomez and others. We're gonna get to Doja Kat, which you haven't spoken about in a while, The Kardashians, I'm sorry, a little Brittany, Bravo con and more. But first I have a lot to share because I've had a very busy few days. But before I get into that, how are you?
Speaker 1: Nothing to report? I dicked around the house all weekend long, hauled some rocks in that was backbreaking, but nothing to report. How was Bravo Kan? Did you go? We'll get to that later in this show show okay.
Speaker 2: But first I did go, and you might all have not gotten the full context of you didn't listen to our Patreon show on Thursday. I started that off real sad because I was having major fomo not going to see Kylie Minogue in concert at her New Vegas residency. Thanks to my friend Melinda Shekels, who I think listens to our podcast. I went as her guest because they have a very interesting setup there. I went, and it's not traditional seating. It's more of like an old school showroom with banquettes and little tables.
Speaker 1: Like a supper club exactly.
Speaker 2: So she's a very connected person in Vegas, and they gave her a table and I went as her guest. I was happy to be her plus one.
Speaker 1: Did you behave yourself?
Speaker 2: I did, and I could not have enjoyed her show anymore. It was so intimate, like the venue only seats a thousand people, And at one point Kylie even got on top of our table and performed spinning around on top of our table.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 2: And then Kylie's manager ran up to me. We didn't run up like she saw me and came up to me, is what I meant to say, and sort of apologized because she said that things had been so busy and so hectic and that she saw a request come through and didn't get back to me. And I said, well, I'm here as a plus one tonight, but I want to come back on my own.
Speaker 1: So do you know, Kylie, I don't know if I've asked you.
Speaker 2: That I've met her, but we're not like friends.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I didn't know if like it was like an old relationship from back in the day, like an adult type thing.
Speaker 2: Kylie's been famous since the eighties.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: True, she never needed me for anything. But I've known her since the first time I met Kylie was two thousand and seven, and she's always been so kind. I've interviewed her a ton of times, and I've always been a big supporter. I loved it. The only critiques I had were, she really left you wanting more, Like it could have been a good amount longer. It was somewhere around seventy seven to seventy nine minutes.
Speaker 1: That is a little short.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's tight, it's tight, but you know better to leave you wanting more than not. I guess Katie Pierry does like an hour forty five, Adele does two hours. You two did theirs long. And these tickets are expensive for people that are paying, so hopefully she maybe adds some more songs. And the other note that I had as a hardcore Kylie fan was it was very much two thousands and beyond Kylie, like only two songs from the eighties nineties era, which was also surprising, but I'm so glad i went. I also made it to go see Dida Montes at the Horseshoe. She's got a new residency there. I think it's probably maybe like seven hundred seats, So yeah, I loved it. If you love burlesque, Dita VTEs is the queen of burlesque. Very classic. But it also felt there was some like there was this bondage routine that was like very sexy, so check that out. And finally made it and took my family to this sphere to watch the Darren Aronofsky film, which I liked that they didn't rely too much on the screen and actually for some people maybe a little too much. My mom got sick.
Speaker 1: I remember when Universal opened up Harry Potter, they had that same problem, Like a lot of people were getting sick on the ride. It's too overwhelming, screws with your head a bit.
Speaker 2: There is this feeling of motion because it's kind of like that ride in Disney in California exactly. It it's kind of like that.
Speaker 1: It is so weird because that ride you essentially lift up about eight feet. You feel like you're flying. It's such a mind f with your senses. It really is.
Speaker 2: It's that, but like a hundred times bigger and more intense. They even have these wind machines on the floor. They're blowing wind this sound and the chairs there's like a slight vibration at points the film. Some people might be turned off by it because it's, you know, about climate change. It's like we have to go to a fuck another planet because we've ruined Earth.
Speaker 1: Don't worry, Earth will shake us off before that happens.
Speaker 2: But the scenes from Earth are just spectacular. I'm so glad I went. That was my epic wild weekend. But like, let's pull back for a second. This same weekend in Las Vegas, you had Adele Usher, YouTube, Kylie Dida Hosier, Liz Fair, and Doja Cat. They were all headlining in some place in Vegas. Like Vegas is so popping, and let's get to Doja Cat in a second. But first, So Doja Cat was in Vegas this weekend. She was headlining at the T Mobile Arena. And I like her music, but I don't like her as a person so much so that I have zero desire to go see her show. My friend did go, though, and reported back to me, I think she was being too kind, or maybe she's just easily pleased because she said she enjoyed it. However, she did complain that Doja Cat did not change outfits one single time, which you know, is very much keeping in line with her like just rebelling against being a pop star thing that she's been doing recently.
Speaker 1: I don't think I'd ever notice if an artist changed their outfit or not. It's like, I'm just there for the music.
Speaker 2: I would, especially in a big production show like that. Yeah, I don't even know if it was a big production show because I didn't go see Doja Kapa.
Speaker 1: Disappointing costume change is about tenth on the list of things I care about at a concert.
Speaker 2: Also, my mom was very excited when I told her that Ricky Martin had a message for her. I hit up Ricky Martin and I asked for tickets to his show with Pitbull and Enrique Iglesias, and I told him that I was taking my kids, and he asked about my mom and I said, oh, she couldn't go because she's going to be out of town then, and he's like, well, all right. So that was very nice for her to hear that. In more music related news on the Patreon. I shared with you projections for Taylor Swift's new album, The nineteen eighty nine re Record, and you were not very impressed.
Speaker 1: What do you mean? I wasn't very impressed. They're kind of on point for what I thought they'd be number one, And yeah, but your dreams, it's not sales.
Speaker 2: You're wrong. I now have the breakdowns. You're gonna be motherfucking impressed because I know how much physical product she sold.
Speaker 1: Well, she sells albums, right, No, I mean like actual vinyl. Yeah, yeah, that's where the numbers going to come in. That doesn't impress me. She has a lot of fans. They buy anything she puts up.
Speaker 2: That doesn't impress you.
Speaker 1: The amount of fans that she has is mind blowing, of course, and they will literally buy any piece of shit she puts out anything. Not saying that that's a piece of shit, I'm just saying, no, buy anything. And they don't even have record players.
Speaker 2: Taylor debuted at number one with one point six five three million equivalent album units in the United States. Whenever Booker hears equivalent album units, it doesn't mean any regard.
Speaker 1: It just means there's a lot of fans.
Speaker 2: That's okay.
Speaker 1: Everyone checked it out. I checked it out. Half a million of those plays or happened in this house.
Speaker 2: Okay. Let me break it down for you with actual physical sales of those one point six five million units, she sold six hundred and ninety three thousand copies on vinyl, which is a record for vinyl.
Speaker 1: That's impressive.
Speaker 2: This is also the biggest opening of Taylor's career. Oh and did I forget to mention? Yes I did. In addition to six hundred and ninety three thousand copies of vinyl its first week. Listen to this, she also sold five hundred and fifty four thousand physical CDs. So do the math.
Speaker 1: Nobody cares.
Speaker 2: Okay, fine, but to your point, you can absolutely compare physical products sold today versus physical products sold ten or twenty years a can.
Speaker 1: But like I said, it's a different consumption. Now, it's a different she literally sold. First of all, vinyl wasn't even being made for fighters. So what there's a collector's item attached to it. I mean, that's what it is. Because people aren't listening to those, They're just putting them up on a shelf. They don't even have record players. She has a ton of fans. I think that's been established and they will literally buy anything she puts out. That's amazing, But what does it mean. It doesn't mean anything except for she has a ton of fans.
Speaker 2: It means you can you can literally compare physical products sold now versus physical products sold like in the nineties when CDs were huge.
Speaker 1: You had artists like Backstreet Boys debuting over two and a half three million for a week and sinc I mean, the numbers were insane back then. Actual sales, actual no bullshit albums.
Speaker 2: She sold over one point one million of actual sale.
Speaker 1: That's a good number, but for half of it isn't even listen to It's just it's like you're calling it his music when it's not music. You may as well say they bought a poster. They bought a poster. They're not listening to it. It's just a thing. Like I said, she has a lot of fans. It's impressive how many fans she has. But put your palm pomps down. It's not like you know, these are all new people or something. It's the same people.
Speaker 2: You're ridiculous, all right. Speaking of Taylor, I love that she and Travis Kelsey are still going strong. In fact, his team played in Germany over the weekend. It's part of this NFL thing where they play overseas. I don't even know who they played.
Speaker 1: I don't care, but they played Miami, which is a pretty good team and they beat them well. And it was the first weekend in Frankfurt. They're going to do it again next weekend with two dog shit teams. But it was really cool to see a game in Germany. They seem to be very into it.
Speaker 2: They're doing two weekends in a row in Germany.
Speaker 1: The NFL is not the Chiefs.
Speaker 2: Why two in a row.
Speaker 1: Well, they did two weeks in a row in England, and they did two weeks in a row. But England was weird because Jacksonville played two weeks in a row there, which was kind of weird. Maybe Miami's playing two weeks in a row there. I'm not really sure who plays next week, and it's the Colts and somebody. I remember hearing it, but I was watching a game with like one eye open. It was literally six thirty in the morning.
Speaker 2: Oh, because they do it live.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so it was like six thirty in the morning here. It's like no one sees it on the West Coast. I just happened to be up well.
Speaker 2: People magazine did a post about the Chiefs. Yeah, there we go from like what fucking team does he play for? The Chiefs winning and he's got some new record, Like I think, what is it? Most?
Speaker 1: He's got the most passing yards. He passed any other chief in the franchise history.
Speaker 2: And Taylor Swift liked that post like the bus tail it, like the bos Well, especially because you know, I love it when like celebrities pretend like they're too cool for social media. And yeah, and then you see Taylor Swift liking a post from People magazine about her boyfriend, you know, breaking this record, So that was sweet. She did not go to the game, though, she was in New York City hanging out with her famous pals, including Brittany Mahomes and Sophie Turner and Selena Gomez. They were all hanging out and Selena Gomez, I love her and I can also call out somebody when they put their foot in their mouth.
Speaker 1: What did she do?
Speaker 2: Selena a few days ago said that she was quitting social media or quitting Instagram temporarily, you know, taking a break. She said she was taking an Instagram break, but it was very dramatic. She was very upset because a few days prior to that, she shared an Instagram Graham story post on her thoughts about the situation in the Middle East, and a lot of people were giving her crap for her take, which her take was very like not even political. It wasn't political. It was just more like peace and protecting innocent lives. And why would you fucking hate on that? Like, I don't get that? Like why she posted because she wanted to. Why I don't think there's anything wrong with posting it.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's anything wrong. But you're just opening up a can of worms for absolutely no reason.
Speaker 2: Well, because a lot of artists are being asked to comment on it, and they're being expected, and people are disappointed if they don't speak on it.
Speaker 1: What are you supposed to live your life worrying that other people want you to post on social media which means absolutely nothing, less than nothing. Why put yourself through the torture of having to put up with these morons? Damned if you do, Damned if you don't, And if you don't, think really can't say anything because there's no take that they can extrapolate. If you don't put any words to it, I would just ignore.
Speaker 2: But it's so upsetting to me that, like, if you don't get exactly what you want, you're gonna attack somebody. Like to me, there's nothing to attack for somebody saying I just want peace and I want innocent civilians protected and this and that, Like there's nothing negative about that. Yeah. Well, the funny thing is literally a day after Selena very dramatically said she said she was deleting the app okay from her phone, but it was more of just like taking a break. Okay, she misspoke. The day after that she was seen doing what Taylor Swift did and she liked a post from Scissa, so she clearly hasn't deleted it from her phone and isn't really taking a real serious break on Instagram.
Speaker 1: She took a nap.
Speaker 2: She took the shortest fucking break twenty hours or so. I love her though, So it's all good and she did nothing wrong. So congrats to her for just live in her life. Congrats also to my friend kat Graham. By the way, she's got a new book out if any of you want to learn more about her journey. She shares a lot and it's very inspiring. I think I don't even know who that is. She was in The Vampire Diaries, which is a very popular show for a certain age demographic.
Speaker 1: Just an actor musician.
Speaker 2: She also is a musician as well. Yep, very talented, very beautiful, very kind.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: Also, in addition to all of those singers that were performing in Vegas this weekend, Bravo con was happening at the same time. A lot of your favorite Bravo celebrities were there and some were not. And what's interesting to me is one of the big topics of conversation that I saw that got brought up repeatedly in various panels and discussions was Bethany Frankel and this.
Speaker 1: Whole reality reckoning. She made a lot of good points. I did read a lot of that stuff.
Speaker 2: I disagree, tell me one good point.
Speaker 1: She makes a very valid point when she talks about Andy Cohen just having these women fight against one another while it's just women tearing down one another, while Bravo makes money off of it, and you know, it's really not doing a lot for women's sake. And I can't disagree with that.
Speaker 2: That's reality television. Were these people ignorant to what they were signing up for?
Speaker 1: Well, it's a point that's valid. It's all I'm saying. I'm not arguing with you of that point. I've made the point before myself on this very show. It's lowest common denominator TV. Sometimes in the fighting and the slapping and the name calling, I wouldn't say it's very adult at times, it's very childlike watching these shows, and look people like it. I get it. I understand the point she was making.
Speaker 2: That's all The overwhelming majority of people attending Bravo Khan, and I saw them because I was at the Paris on Friday for a little bit as well, and there's the vander put A Paris there and that was like such a line to get in. That's Lisa vander Pump's restaurant. The overwhelming majority of people in attendance at Bravo Khan that watch Bravo shows are women. I would say maybe like eighty percent and then twenty percent gay men. All right, So women are consuming and love this content of women tearing down women, and they will continue to watch it.
Speaker 1: No one's saying that they shouldn't. And I don't think Bethany's even saying that they shouldn't. I think she's just making a point which happens to be valid. That's all. It is, lowest common denominator, you know, it's teaching younger women to say, Wow, this is okay to behave this way. And you can't tell me that there's no societal effects of these kinds of shows and this kind of behavior rubbing off on people of a certain intelligence, and I'm talking a lesser intelligence. I don't disagree with her. There is a point to that.
Speaker 2: I don't think so, you know, because reality television has existed the way it has since the early two thousands.
Speaker 1: Yes, do I think that society has went downhill since the early two thousands with people's behavior and their entitlement and the way they act out on planes and the way that Yes, I actually do believe that society is going the wrong direction. And do I think that a small part of it might have to do with the crap that they're consuming on TV and this lowest common denominator behavior? I do, I absolutely do. I don't think that's even a stretch.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, I disagree with a lot of Bethany Frankel's points myself, and obviously so do most of the people, are all of the ones that tending Bravocon. Also at Bravocon, another topic of conversation that I thought was interesting was Nini Leeks. Andy Cohen specifically was asked about her and if she could ever make her way back to Housewives, and he didn't even mention her name, which I respect, because he literally threw back at her what she said, which was he reminded everybody that a few years ago, Niini Leaks told Andy to keep her name out of his mouth.
Speaker 1: So that's what he's doing.
Speaker 2: That's what he's doing. And he he gave like a generic answer when asked about Nini Leaks about you know, I have space in my heart for everybody, blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, I watched him. He's very good. He's very diplomatic in his answers when people, you know, there is an element of gotcha attack questioning on the stage, especially when it comes to Bethany Frankel and such, and he is very diplomatic in his answers and very thought out and articulate and really a great speaker. So I enjoyed watching him, you know, navigate those waters. It's like an athlete, which is a little bit boring, though that is the point, how well he does it. It's like an athlete. When they ask an athlete a direct question and they're like, well, the team did a great job today.
Speaker 2: It's like you didn't answer the question that was just asked exactly. I need a little spice, you know. I saw this other clip from a panel where they were interviewing on the on the stage the new Jersey Housewives, and I love it, Like these Bravo fans are fucking insane in the best way, or like like I said, you know, they consume this content, which is a very specific, volatile content, so they ask sometimes really explosive questions. So this one woman went and asked one of the newer Jersey Housewives, who doesn't even register to me, she said, how does it feel to constantly be up Teresa's ass? Like you're such a kiss ass? I'm like, I fucking love that. And then that fucking woman like literally got up from out of her chair and like got real heated, and like I'm like I thought she was gonna go attack the other woman. I love it. Then like another highlight was one of the housewives got her expensive shoes stuck on the escalator. That was hilarious. Kyle Richards was talking about her husband, Maudy's and this is very interesting, especially for you know, the Bravo fans. So Kyle Richards was being interviewed on the red carpet and she had a slip up when talking about her husband. They're separated, that's all they've announced. Kyle was talking about what a difficulty year this has been for her, and she mentioned this, and then she mentioned her divorce and she used the de word. She said divorce, my divorce. She's not divorced, meaning pending divorce. But she never announced that they were divorcing. All that she announced that they were separating. They're still living together.
Speaker 1: Oh so she inadvertently announced that it is official that they're getting divorced. But isn't she dating somebody else?
Speaker 2: She's rumored to be very friendly with this female country music thing.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought. Kind of the writing's on the wall, right, I mean, yeah, if she's quote friendly with somebody else, it seems like her other relationship is over.
Speaker 2: And speaking of Kyle, Maudisio has once again been spotted out on the town with his Dancing with the Stars partner ms later once again arm in arm, you know, maybe just very friendly partners.
Speaker 1: I watched the clip of them talking about it on Dancing with the Stars. I think that they figured out that they could milk this and it's getting them headlines. I don't know. I just didn't feel the heat between the two of them, you know what I mean, Like they're great dancing together. They do a nice job, and he's really come along, I think, But I don't know. I think that he is in that world and he understands a headline and this is it. Why not play it up?
Speaker 2: And finally, with regards to Bravo Kon, it made How do I want to phrase this? Heather McDonald was not asked to participate in Bravo Kon either.
Speaker 1: Really isn't this her wheelhouse?
Speaker 2: It is so that, you know, that was surprising. Maybe they were upset because she had her own show on Saturday night during Bravocon weekend. She did a show at the Venetian. She's not pet like me. I wasn't asked to do anything in Fravo Con, so I just didn't go. She still went, she went and showed face because she's also you know, she enjoys like a Sally Field soap dish moment where you know, you go, you get all this attention. And then of course she was like videotaping people getting excited to see her, and YadA, YadA, YadA. Also a quick little update for anybody that was following. If you were following, you've probably heard there was all this drama with Heather McDonald and this woman and she borrowed some earrings and she lost one of the ear rings and she gave the woman money when she lost the ear rings. Well, now, all these months later, Heather, it turns out found out somehow. I don't even know, because I'm not paying that close attention, right, the ear rings were fake. Now much ado about nothing.
Speaker 1: It's still funny, though it's funny somebody's making a big deal about it. It turns out they're just fake earrings.
Speaker 2: I know. Also, congratulations to Travis Barker and Courtney Kardashian. Baby Rocky is here.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't even see that, congret I didn't see that. I missed that.
Speaker 2: Congratulations. Courtney just gave birth and after the big pregnancy scare and in vitro procedure. Also, speaking of the Kardashian Jenner's Northwest is very well. We spoke about North Thursday on the Patreon Show, which you really should be signed up for the Patreon Show, y'all patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton. On the Patreon Show, we talked about North being on the cover of this magazine by herself, and now North continues to not just get headlines. It's kind of weird. It's weird she gets headlines and is getting people talking about her on social media, and just the concept of that is weird to me.
Speaker 1: How old is this kid?
Speaker 2: Ten? People on social media are dice comm on and dissecting what a ten year old says. So North was complaining to her mother and expressing that she enjoys staying with their dad more because Kanye lives in an apartment and Kanye doesn't have a chef or a nanny or security. And North prefers that I'd rather fucking live with Kim. All right, give me the chef, give me the nay, give me everything. Yeah, but I wonder now like that North blew up their dad like he's gonna have to get security. Now, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Noah, he probably a security The kid just doesn't know.
Speaker 2: Oh, good point, A little bit of some Justin Timberlake news. His in sync bandmate Lance Bass wants everybody to just let it go. He wants people to forgive Justin. Lance says, everyone has their own opinion. I feel like the world is so full of hate right now, and we need to practice a little forgiveness. Brittany did. Let's take a note from her. Everyone deserves to tell their story. She did, and I hope the fans can find some forgiveness. Did I miss the point where Brittany forgave Justin? I don't remember that happening.
Speaker 1: Seems like she threw a lot of shade at him in this book. Yeah. I don't see any forgiveness either. I don't see it happening. But what do you all think? Do you forgive Justin?
Speaker 2: I also think a lot of his fans might be upset, but they're still gonna go see him in concert.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's what you say. We've always known he's kind of douchy, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: Outside of that, there's no quote forgiveness. She's not my niece. I don't know her. It's just a dumb plot line from some silly high school that I didn't go to. It is essentially it, and I can't get too crazy about it. Ultimately, I think Lance's message is right, come on, can we just get over this? Like it's been so many years and they were kids, and god knows what really happened one person's tail versus another person that's not talking, So I don't know. It's all a lot to do about nothing.
Speaker 2: I think, release your memoir justin we want it all right and more music related news. This upset me. I mean, she's persnickety and a curmudgeon and a character, but the way she handled this I think is very rude and disrespectful to her fans. Lauren Hill very popular in the nineties and still a loyal following.
Speaker 1: The Miseducation of Lauren Hill is one of the greatest albums ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was in Los Angeles over the weekend. Did you go to that show? I did not know she was in la And she has this habit of perpetually being incredibly late all of her concerts.
Speaker 1: Yes, she has Madonna.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she had enough. She told this crowd in Los Angeles. You're lucky I even make it on this stage. No, bitch, they're not lucky. They're paid pay trends. They are paying you to provide them a service. And if you're late, you're doing a bad job at your service. You are a service industry professional.
Speaker 1: Part of her brand is being late, and fans get it. I guess, which is interesting to say the least.
Speaker 2: Also more music related news, the widow of Aaron Carter is suing on behalf of their one year old suing doctors and pharmacies for wrongful death.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good luck with that.
Speaker 2: And I don't know the likelihood of possible win because I'm not a lawyer.
Speaker 1: I'm not a lawyer, but I'm gonna go ahead and set the bar zero.
Speaker 2: But I will say this, if, for whatever reason, this Melanie woman does win, I pray to God that a trust is set up for the sun and some smart and caring person manages the trust, because I I don't trust her managing the trust. So just putting that out there and hopefully a judge or somebody listens. Let's end things on a positive note. Congratulations to Armie Hammer. Speaking of Lance Bass and forgiveness, I mean, it's not my job to forgive Armie Hammer, but I do believe in redemption and that everybody can be better and do better. He's returned to Instagram after his scandalous last few years. I wish him well. And finally, remember how I mentioned all of those artists that were performing in Vegas this weekend, there was also somebody else that was performing in Vegas this weekend. It was star studded. Katie Perry also was in Vegas this weekend with the very last shows of her residency after two years. It just ended, and there were a lot of celebrities in attendance to the very last show of play at Resorts World on Saturday night, including markle and Prince Harry, Cameron Diaz, and Benji Madden, Selene Dion and it made me so happy to see Selene out and about twice in.
Speaker 1: One week, that's great.
Speaker 2: We mentioned on the Patreon show that she was spotted at a Vegas Golden Nights game. She lives in Vegas and that was the first time that she'd been spotted in public in three and a half years. So now she's been spotted twice in one week. I don't want to infer anything. But if you go from like not being in public.
Speaker 1: Twice at a week, going out sounds like maybe they got her her medicine right, or yeah, they figured something out, or rehabilitations working or whatever's doing good for her.
Speaker 2: I know I'm praying that that is the case. Also, I read that Selene is working on a documentary, so I'm very excited to hear from her directly in her words. And let's take some calls Hie Booker and I Press.
Speaker 3: This is Monica calling from the Central Valley of California. I was telling about Britney Spears.
Speaker 2: I'm just wondering how much.
Speaker 3: Is really credible that it's in this memoir.
Speaker 2: I feel like Britney really has some issues going on, and so if we take all that.
Speaker 3: Into perspective and the way her life's been going, how much is.
Speaker 2: Really credible that it is in this memoir?
Speaker 3: And Also, I wanted to give a shout out Booker today. Your personality on the Patreon show was amazing.
Speaker 2: Everything you said was spot on.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: Also love that Press is there for all the shenanigans and always goes with the blow Keep up the good work, guys. I love the patreons best five dollars I spend every month.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm gonna say, I'm gonna just guess she's talking about what you went on, your ridiculous Kardashian tirade.
Speaker 1: By the way, that everybody agreed with the entire Patreon board. One negative comment about it, not even one.
Speaker 2: Haters haters, No one's a hater.
Speaker 1: I just call it like I see him. Yet you have to get the Patreon to hear what we're talking about.
Speaker 2: Patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton.
Speaker 3: Hi, this is Alan from Alabama. Just want to talk about the Keith lista. Oh, I personally have been glued to TikTok watching all these reviews.
Speaker 1: Let me pause this person just so you can set up. Because it was on the Patreon and some people didn't hear it, can you kind of re establish that?
Speaker 2: Sure, this big creator on social media caused a lot of drama when his usual stick is he reviews restaurants, and honestly, I don't give a fuck about what anybody else thinks about food. Like I don't even get right, I mean, I get it. The main reason this guy's popular is because people like his personality and they like the way that he makes videos, he gives off this air of authenticity which is cultivated and strategic. I think everything he does is for an effect and a reason. And he went to Atlanta and there was drama repeatedly and specifically. He went to visit this one restaurant and he got upset that he was given special treatment. He doesn't want special treatment. He wanted to wait an hour at plus, but when they saw him, they were going to see him in five minutes. And like he called him out on that, and like, that's just ridiculous. You're not going to change the world or even the restaurant industry. The workers are taught to give famous people and rich people and athletes special treatments. That's just how it works. And you're not going to change that.
Speaker 1: That's how the world works. You don't even have to say restaurants. It's how the world works.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I personally think that he's just going on this rant because he thinks that's what he thinks his audience will eat it up. And they did. They did. So anyways, go back.
Speaker 1: Okay, well said here we go order.
Speaker 2: His food to go.
Speaker 3: Is because he is so well known, especially now amongst like restaurants and you know, up and coming restaurants, and that's how he orders the food to go, so that they don't know he's coming and they don't treat him specials. He doesn't want to be treated special. He wants to be treated like every other customer. So he usually will get his wife or his sister whomever to pick up the food, order it.
Speaker 2: All that, and he doesn't tell them.
Speaker 3: That he's coming so that he can honestly review the food, their service, so on.
Speaker 1: So for we, yeah, to your point, it sounds very cultivated because peresent I made the point last week judging food from to Go. Come yeah, give me a break. Come on.
Speaker 3: I watched all of his Atlanta videos, but I've been to Atlanta quite a few times, and it really is like that. It is almost impossible to get a seat anywhere without a reservation.
Speaker 1: It's any good restaurant, I hate to tell you, I mean, any good restaurant you just can't walk in. You gotta have a reservation because it's good for a reason, people want to go.
Speaker 2: And especially if you're in a densely populated area right like Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Let's wrap it up.
Speaker 2: We'll see you next Monday. And if you want to treat yourself a holiday gift, get our Patreon, patreon dot com, slash Perez Hilton. If you have any calls you want to call us eight hundred seventy two one five. Have a wonderful week and thank you for listening.
Speaker 1: Well said, Take care everybody,