Speaker 1: When Stefani one or two point seven Kiss FM training report coming up.
Speaker 2: Tanya quick tease. What is it when.
Speaker 3: Someone is planning to propose? Should they run it by their friends and family or should they keep it a total secret?
Speaker 1: It poof depends on those friends and family. Right now, that chatter level, we're going to talk about Olivia Colpo and Christian McCaffrey. Yep, looked like a beautiful proposal from the photo I saw.
Speaker 3: I know, and like the leading up to it was really cute because they went on like an RV road.
Speaker 2: Trip to say no more athletes. She did. She broke the rule.
Speaker 3: She broke her own rule.
Speaker 2: Nobody seems so happy.
Speaker 1: And we know we talked to her sisters about their show on this show, but apparently they didn't know.
Speaker 2: God, that's what's coming up. We also have a Ryan's roses.
Speaker 1: She leslie wife saw some other person or something in her husband's sunglasses reflection while they were on FaceTime. Yeah, but that's not even where we are now. This might be even more more that. Okay, something So there's a guy that wants to get married badly, and I think we can do We have the sound of it.
Speaker 2: I want to marry someone from TikTok.
Speaker 1: He wants to marry someone from TikTok. Total stranger. One thousand people say they'll marry him. They don't know it.
Speaker 2: That is quite the term. Okay, but why so there's a lot of people in this world that are and want to get married.
Speaker 1: Person actually married him and she's on the phone. So this woman Danielle Grows married a stranger she met on TikTok because he put that post up. Danielle, good morning, thanks for coming on.
Speaker 4: Hey, how's it going?
Speaker 2: I mean, what were you thinking? I need to understand that. Yeah, why did why? Why? Why? Why? Why?
Speaker 4: So? I always told my friends and family that the only way I was ever going to get married was in some crazy, stupid way like marrying a stranger in Vegas. So you know, when this opportunity was put in front of my face, I was like, this is it?
Speaker 2: But you didn't know anything about this.
Speaker 4: Dude, no, nothing, nothing at all.
Speaker 2: And you meet him for the first time and what happens the.
Speaker 4: First time we met face to face was him proposing to me?
Speaker 2: And what did you think of him when you saw him in person?
Speaker 4: I was super nervous because it was a surprise. He only told me he was coming to propose an hour before he was gonna get there, so I had like no time to get into mindset and everything. So I was really nervous. But it was fun.
Speaker 2: And then you got married.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I think we had to wait like two weeks from the proposal to the wedding because we had some obligations to wrap up in Pennsylvania. But yeah, then we drive across the country to Vegas and got married.
Speaker 2: And do you like him?
Speaker 4: I hope that. Yeah. Now yeah, now we are in a real, like committed relationship.
Speaker 2: What did your family think?
Speaker 4: So Gunner actually didn't tell his family until it was happening because he didn't want to get talked out of the idea. And my parents, I mean, I'm sure his parents as well. They kind of just had the classic you know, what if he kidnapped you and steals all your money and stuff like that. But after they met him and realized, you know, okay, he's kind of he's pretty normal, they were like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's normal about us the situation. Don't think that.
Speaker 1: So why did he Why did he post on TikTok that he just wants to marry someone some strange, Why.
Speaker 2: Did you do that?
Speaker 4: So he had made a video prior to that one with the idea of getting a matching tattoo with a stranger, and I guess him and his friends were just brainstorming how to take it to the next level, and they came up with marrying a stranger.
Speaker 2: And you did it, and it's fine, did you do it? Thinking, Okay, we can always get divorced, right.
Speaker 4: That was the plan from the get go, was we're just doing this to show people that life's the game, not to take things too seriously sometimes. And the plan was to get divorced after a week. But then we found out how much harder getting divorced was gonna be than we anticipated, and we ended up just stating married.
Speaker 1: You genuinely love it like you are you You're saying you're in love now, yes, okay, but after the marriage, look, and you know there are a thousand other people that wanted to marry your husband.
Speaker 2: What'd you make of that?
Speaker 4: I just I don't know. I mean, I I was really hopeful that he would choose me, and I kind of created a little tiny bit of an army on social media rooting for me. So that was really helpful to me.
Speaker 1: Are y'all gonna have are are y'all gonna you talk about making a family.
Speaker 4: No, I don't want kids, but pets. I want tons of pets.
Speaker 2: Pets are right, I love pets.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, Danielle, it is a story I did not see coming. Danielle married a total stranger on TikTok and she's still with him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good for you guys. Wow, what an incredible story. Bye Danielle, Yeah, thank you, bye bye. See.
Speaker 1: I thought she was going to get on and say what a regret, Like what a fun dumb mistake, But like she's happier.
Speaker 2: Than ever she is, and two years in makes you wonder, are we just looking too hard for love? She'll just be easier.
Speaker 3: No, because I think that what she said is interesting and I think it just goes to show that's like she said, life is a game. She doesn't take anything too seriously, so I think like she was just doing it. It's funny, d d DA, But I don't think everybody's like that. Like I could never do that.
Speaker 2: No, we could not do that.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: All right, wow, thank you for that story. Gonner and Danielle.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, you got your Disneyland tickets, next trending report, and Ryan's Rose is minutes out.