Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame Mornings on the twenties. Hello, Hi is this Isaac?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, it's Isaac.
Speaker 1: Hi Isaac. Nice to meet you. It's a pleasure.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. Who is this?
Speaker 1: Oh? I'm sorry. I forgot to introduce myself, didn't I sometimes i'll do that. I'm one of your neighbors and you just moved into the neighborhood. My name is Juniper Ravensbrook. How are you.
Speaker 2: I'm good? What is this an opportunity?
Speaker 1: Well, I just wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood because I saw you move in and I noticed you taking your evening runs by my house. So you're a fast one. Yeah, it'd be hard to catch if someone were trained. Oh nothing, I just said you're a fast runner. So if someone were trying to, you know, run after you to chase you down or something, you'd probably get away pretty yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well listen, I'm getting ready for my day.
Speaker 1: Great. Good, And you know what, it's the cool that you're getting ready for your day. That's nice because I always say we need to live every day like it's our last. Anyway, I'm just calling you because I wanted to go over a few things for Halloween because it's Halloween month, it's scary time, it's my favorite time of year, and we all get into it in the neighborhood and I'm sort of the Halloween welcoming committee. I guess you could say.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, if we could expedite it a little bit, I got a lot of stuff.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely, I just wanted to issue a warning to you, just a little bit of a warning.
Speaker 2: Those are warning.
Speaker 1: Yes. So I decorate my house for Halloween every year, and I know that you run by my house every night, they see you on your quick round the best Feat and I just wanted to let you know that not to be alarmed, because I tend to have some very realistic Halloween decor and sometimes it's shocking to people. So I just wanted you to be aware of that.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I mean, I don't know how your current neighbors are dealing with it, but I don't want anything grab I can kind of shoulder it because of the kids.
Speaker 1: Well, if you'd like to come over, I can go over the decorations with you and maybe even some include you in it if you'd like.
Speaker 2: No, I don't want to help you decorate man, I just like I would love it if you.
Speaker 1: Would come over and help me decorate my house for Halloween, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, sir, sure, I'm not coming over to help you decorate your house. I have my house, you have your house, and honestly, your phone call is getting a little a little weird.
Speaker 1: You could just stop on one of your runs and then, you know, be a part of the decoration process.
Speaker 2: No, no, sure, listen, I don't even know you, and I figure if you want to come over and meet us, you want to come over and meet us, sure, stop by, say hi, drop off. It would like easy out guard.
Speaker 1: I really would like to use you to decorate my house for Halloween.
Speaker 2: Use me to like decorate your house. Yes you doun I'm not coming over there. You're gonna do something because.
Speaker 1: He's a fit person, a fit boy. Thank you to decorate. Okay, Sometimes be careful when you're running by my house during this time of year, the spooky season, because there are you know some time.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, actually I think see you who should be careful calling me in the morning with this book a trip on something maybe you know what I'm not even gonna go with this this morning. I'm gonna call the cops. That's it.
Speaker 1: If we could okay, if we could not involve the police, that would be great, because I'm tired of them coming over to my place.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm sure you're tired. You probably got bodies tied in your basement like.
Speaker 1: What they've stopped at my place before because it was so realistic this time of year that I don't.
Speaker 2: Want to be called back. No no, no, no, no no no. Okay, yeah, and I'll see you something. I'm calling the cops, the cops. He's like you, Yeah, well, I don't like you when I'm calling the cops right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, then I'll let you know that this is actually Dubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone brank on you and your wife set you up.
Speaker 2: Jesus, guys.
Speaker 1: She said that you guys just moved into a new neighborhood and she wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 2: As soon as you saw I was like, I don't know who this is because I'm not gonna let anybody go.
Speaker 1: Isaacall you have a good day now we were to live. Everyone likes your last wake up every morning with Jubile phone pranks,