Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, Podcasts, Radio News.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 3: Let's take a look at some stocks on the move Today'm Tim Stanebeck along with Carol Mass. We are joined by Bloomberg News Equators reporter Avalon Parnell. What are you watching ahead of SpaceX's IPO.
Speaker 4: Yes, there's so much happening in the market today, especially after, as you mentioned, President trump comments earlier today. Delta Airlines that's ticker DL and United Airlines ticker UL both rising more than four percent. Delta's up four point five percent. United Airlines is up nearly six percent, and that's after President Trump said the final points of an Iran deal are all wrapped up and called off planned strikes on the country. Airlines are obviously taking this as a very bullish signal that a drop and fuel costs could be on the horizon, which obviously also could lift pressure on consumers, but important to still remain cautious since Iranian media says the country has not approved any agreement with the US.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, listen, you pull up. I'm just pulling up the S and P supercomposite airline antics, Like, there is a very clear chart that is going to mark a lot of names today and it's kind of like da da da da da da da boop like up to the upside. Sorry, I know I make noises, but it's really fascinating. The whole group is up about five percent, so you get it. There's a fundamental change potentially, But as you said, the caveat until we see everything signed on the dotted line. We got to be kind of smart and cautious here.
Speaker 3: That's still above ninety dollars a barrel.
Speaker 1: Right, you know, I don't know when's the last time you looked at December futures or November futures?
Speaker 3: Not recently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean we know that the trend in energy prices was expected to stay higher because it's going to take some time to really fix everything that has been damaged over the Middle East. All right, So Airlines Delta United, you're watching, Oracle, you're also watching as a result of earnings last night.
Speaker 4: We thought it was going to be the biggest story today. That's ticker o RCL currently falling about nine point five percent right now, that's after mounting data center costs overshadowed the fourth quarter results, which only slightly topped expectations. Important to note that the street was looking for Oracles results to provide more support for the AI trade, especially since it's kind of grown shaky lately. Instead, it left Wall Street analysts fairly split. City pointing out that the full year EPs guidance, which they say was fairly underwhelming on gross margin pressure, while Barclays is saying that the report was good enough, though questions are likely still going to come about that capex.
Speaker 3: What I'm looking at December futures for.
Speaker 1: And oh I knew, I knew I was going to lose them.
Speaker 3: That's what happens. Still above eighty five dollars a barrel in December.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is We've talked to folks about this.
Speaker 3: This is a curve that is not moving lower much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we'll see right like, let's you know, takes takes time to fix all of this and kind of get sorry.
Speaker 3: Well, And I also thought Oracle would be the biggest story of the day yesterday. Yesterday I said, this is what's going to drive the trade tomorrow. I couldn't have been more No, but you could.
Speaker 1: Have just said seven conductors, because we talked about seven conductors yesterday which were under pressure today writing.
Speaker 4: High exactly, I mean Intel. That's ticker i INTC currently jumping eight point two percent, and that's after Bank of America had a double upgrade of the stock to buy from underperform on increasing confidence in Intel's ability to succeed in the AI era. Part of that certainty is coming from Intel's expected CPU sales growth just earlier this week, the information reporting that Google will likely rely on Intel for more than three million of those AI chips, and just keep on stacking up the different things that are really just the right steps in the right direction for Intel CEO for that turnaround.
Speaker 3: Yeah, shares are only up tow hundred and fortunate percenters here, So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the stock mover's report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.