Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Camera Judge.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to to Teas and Pod myself, Tamra, Judge, and Dolores. We are going to recap Beverly Hills the season fourteen, episode sixteen. We are getting to the end of Beverly Hills. I don't sure how many more episodes they.
Speaker 3: Have one next week's the finale.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. Yes, yeah, it seemed like I went by really fast. Really yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, when you're having a good time, things go by fast.
Speaker 2: So I am a little bit out of it. So I'm gonna need your extra energy. You got it. I'm not out of it.
Speaker 3: I laid in bed a little later. Today it's the gym. I really got upset with myself because then I went on Teddy's Instagram and she was on the tread.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, she had her first radiation yesterday and then she was doing the treadmill like girl.
Speaker 3: Oh so inspiring, amazing, so inspiring. So I'm going to the gym at four because she was on the treadmill, just so you know. Yeah, I have to write to see some girl skal cookies for breakfast.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Okay, so it starts out with Kyle and Garcela have the same dress on. Garcella has called Kyle's style hideous in the past, but now she's eating those words as are her words since they are twining. I mean, now, I'm no fashionista, but I feel like Garcela has more missus than hits herself, and I think Kyle. I feel like Kyle's the one that's always so dressed up with, you know, next to door She's guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm I don't mind either one of their style, to be honest, but I don't think anybody should ever knock somebody else's style really, because you know, we have to really try to figure it out so many times. At one point we're gonna miss right.
Speaker 2: I agree with that completely. Everybody has their own individual style and everyone thinks like, oh, this is great or whatever. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't whatever, But who are we to say?
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying it to each his own. I don't like to knock somebody else's outfit.
Speaker 2: I like, like, sometimes I'll have a two thousand dollars dress on other times I'll have a seventy dollars dress on like I don't care. I do the same. Yeah, And it doesn't have to be expensive to be cute.
Speaker 3: No, no, it doesn't. And you know you could go either way.
Speaker 2: So and like I said.
Speaker 3: There's times I'm sure I didn't have the best done and it could have been better, and there's gonna be a time, so you probably shouldn't talk about somebody else's stuff.
Speaker 2: There is a time that I went to the Reality Wards and I had to have like more of a I was presenting more of a fuller gown. I literally a dress off of Louluse, which was like seventy dollars, and then it was part of me. It's like should I wear this? Should I not wear I'm wearing it. I don't care. And I loved it, absolutely loved it. I did the same thing at Bravo Cohn Whatch What Happens Live.
Speaker 3: I had a dress I got off of Instagram for like one hundred and fifty dollars. It was all rhinestones, but it was very sheer and it was one of my best looks.
Speaker 2: It's my screensaver, I mean, it's my.
Speaker 3: Whatever for my contact, oh for for my contact yeaheah.
Speaker 2: So you never know, So don't we not going style? I mean, sometimes it could be a huge miss and you're like, oh girl, you might did you not have a mirror that day? I'm not going to say that.
Speaker 3: I don't think I ever start the conversation of did you see what she was wearing? But when somebody calls me and starts the conversation with that, I definitely will weigh in at that point.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, so both yes. Both talks about her outdoor shower in her hotel room. Dari brings up how she doesn't even like to be naked around her husband. Jennifer says she had a scene on Broadway where she was frontal new She said she all sits to waken. I know, she wakes up at five am to put makeup on so she looks good when she wakes up next to her boyfriend. Where are you staying with walking around the house naked?
Speaker 3: I never used to do that, but now that I live with Paul, I will do that.
Speaker 2: I don't care. And you know, I learned one thing.
Speaker 3: Nobody's more naked than Margaret Joseph's. So when I were when we were on our first cast trip, Margaret and I were just getting two together like it was in I think it was not Nashville. It was on some far I forget where it was. And she had a full conversation with me, but naked, and I was like funny more than once that trip, and I was like okay, and I've like adopted that now. I liked my glam team. I'm naked in front of people, like I change it.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't care, I don't. So I wasn't raised like that. Teddy's my friend that she'll totally get naked like the other day. I sorry, she's in her close. I was talking. She's totally naked walking around and I Am not that person. Really, No, no, uh uh, I will if my glam's here and I need to get changed, I'll go in the bathroom and get changed. I mean walking around my bedroom naked whatever, that's no big deal. But I still have a daughter in the house, so it's not like I'm gonna be walking naked through the house.
Speaker 3: Like I've not had my kids home, I wouldn't be walking.
Speaker 2: I don't think that I'm fully comfortable, especially now that I'm getting older. I'm like, oh, the skin is sagon and the you know, I'm like I had to give up on that.
Speaker 3: I will at some point you have to let it go. I know, to god, I know, like, oh my god, it is what it is.
Speaker 2: So I'm not necessarily that person, but I mean it takes really confidence too to do that. Just be like. Jury tells Sutton that she's been mean spirited to her. Sutton says, to not put this just on her. Juri says they should be able to talk it out, but Sutton rejects the conversation and then takes things lower. Setton says she will not be beaten with a stick. Dei says she can't make herself. Come to.
Speaker 3: Jersey and you'll see what it's like to get beat Sutton tells her to not say what she can't or cannot do.
Speaker 2: Sutton is very activated on this boat ride.
Speaker 3: When it comes to Dori, she gets crazed. Dorie gets under her skin like nobody's business. It is like she just can't even handle it. So I think I cannot be on anyone's team here because not because I'm Switzerland, because they're both wrong. That's why you know, I took the side of Portia the other day. I have to now remind people when I take a side. So I hate to do this, but I am not taking a side on this because they both are wrong to each other. I kind of get that people don't really like do on this cast.
Speaker 2: You think, Yeah, I'm wondering. I don't know. I mean, Bravo's really made Durry the star of the season. Like she's doing. She's doing all these commercials. You know, she's all she's doing. She did one with the Derinda. She did I didn't see that. What I saw.
Speaker 3: I think I saw her with Derenda, So she did. I feel like it was Derenda. Drenda's gotten a few things too.
Speaker 2: But yeah, well, I mean I guess she's not poor. She's getting made. She's making money.
Speaker 3: Well, that's very kind of Bravo knowing that she may need it.
Speaker 2: Maybe we all need it, Yeah, we all need it exactly. Something says that she said something at the Caviar party that didn't feel herself. She apologizes sincerely, and she's referring to that wallet is big comment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the fed line that she blurted out in the middle of nothing like go be with someone who's wallet is matches yours or some shit.
Speaker 2: Right, But I feel like that is sudden, like she really does base things money around, throws her money around, and my god, if I got that amount of money, I would too.
Speaker 3: You know what, if that's her thing, then go go ahead. I mean that doesn't phase me. No, that doesn't FaZe me. I don't think a lot of things, A.
Speaker 2: Lot of things, a lot of things, things that are really necessary. Makes things a little easier.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it makes it harder, but sure does.
Speaker 2: Oh it gives you freedom, for sure, and it makes life easier because you have one less struggle in your life, and any struggles are bad, those are That's where you know, that's where I get a really soft spot my entire life I have. If I know somebody doesn't have something, I'll give them something, Like I've given people jewelry, you know what I mean. Like even growing up in high school, someone'd be like, Oh, I really like your necklace. I wish I could afford here. Here you go and every day that day to a fault.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: See, that's the side of you camera that I wish people got to see more of. Yeah, to be honest, and I see that in you and I always have. But a lot of people don't see that in you because you know you're fighting with people on the show, right, I say things people don't want to hear.
Speaker 2: That's my strongest point, so you know that's what they usually show most stuff, you know. But Jury taels and she's passive aggressive, both interrupts and says Durie is not accepting the apology. Do you agree with that Dury should have accepted Sutton's apology at that moment, I thought she did.
Speaker 3: I thought she said okay, but I thought so too. You know, it's all about you can't say okay. But there's like, you know, if somebody gives.
Speaker 2: You an apology, I mean, if you want to forgive someone, it doesn't matter if they apologize or not.
Speaker 3: It's on you if you want to forgive somebody, Right, it's not because someone said they were sorry, to be honest, because there's a lot of insincere sorries.
Speaker 2: This one.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's really that sincere or not. She's got to get rid of that because it was a shit. It didn't make her look good by saying it, So the apology is also for her too, and Dorby doesn't feel like letting her off the hook so quick.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about the apology. I'm sorry you feel that way. To me, that's a big if you I'm sorry you feel that way, Well, it's honest. It's honest.
Speaker 3: For me, it's honest, like I am sorry you're upset for what I said, But get the fuck over it.
Speaker 2: Get o God, I love it. That's what I feel too. If you apologize for something and people keep bringing it up a year or two years later, it's a you problem. It's a you problem. Take it off. Over it because to you anyway, I get over things like that. You don't apologize, Okay, I'm over it. Doesn't mean I you know, trust you or you know whatever, but I over it.
Speaker 3: All that says to me is let's leave it here, yeah and move on or not?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry you feel that way.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm sorry you said it, and now I think you're a jerk off and I'll never trust you again.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about that? Okay, good, let's move on. Let's move on, asshole. That's why I feel. I know how you feel, and now let's leave it here. Yeah, bo's Yestarita. If there's anything she feels accountable for, Durita says the joke comment about the drink she made was not meant to hurt her. Okay, yes it was, Yes it was. Yeah, But how do you feel about sut insane things like, you know, the very beginning of the episode, I'm wearing vodka tonight. But then she wonders why people talk about her drinking.
Speaker 3: She's constantly drinking. You know people are going to talk about it. If you don't like people talking about it, then go in the closet and drink.
Speaker 2: We'll just be like, that's right, Yeah, I'm drinking. Okay, So, but don't you feel like the housewives that seem to be drinking a lot on the show are very like they get very offended if anybody talks about it.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you something didn't Kyle, She's like, so, now I don't remember for drinking a lot, ever, we did something that.
Speaker 2: Was on the show or was not in front of people. I being nasty by bringing it up. No, no, no, no. I think what it was is that she really got into fitness and she stopped a lot of things like certain foods, like she's eating healthy. She doesn't drink soda, she does drink alcohol, and she looks amazing. We see here in a mikini later on in this episode, and I think that's why she stopped. Other than that, I don't know. I don't think there was ever a problem. Do you drink it all me?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I've noticed in the past couple of years that alcohol affects me so bad. Like I can have a glass of wine and I am fine. But if I are a glass of champagne, I am fine. But if I have hard alcohol or anything like that, it just like destroys me. Like I'm just wasted, wasted.
Speaker 3: So if I could get wasted, I would drink as much as suttin, But really don't. I can drink a full like seven shots of tequila and not feel anything. Wow, I don't get drunk, So why would I bother?
Speaker 2: Why put that poison in your Yeah, just why put the poison in your Why put the calories? I'd rather have a case of diet coke, you know, Like, well that's not good for you either. Those chemicals are not good for you. No. I didn't drink diet coke for twenty years, any kind of soda for twenty years. And my group of friends, like Cayden that's in this group right here, I didn't you drank so much dit coke and so I'm like, okay, I'll just influence. I tried it once and I'm like, this is disgusting. It tastes like chemicals. And then I tried it again and then I kind of like it. So I'll have one once in a while, and once in a while. That's I gave it up for Lent.
Speaker 3: I give it up for Lent every year because it's my addiction and it's good.
Speaker 2: Now I think it's good and try to stay off it. Yeah, it's just not good for you, that's for sure. Kathy isn't given a lot this. Usually Kathy's got some funny one liners and she kind of does stuff, and I feel like Kathy's not really saying much. She did chime in and said we're here for four days. Rome wasn't built in a day, didn't you know?
Speaker 3: When somebody's speaking of weight loss, when somebody's on a weight loss kicked, or when somebody is trying to get back in a relationship with someone, I say, didn't happen overnight. It's take the take the amount of time for this to have happened, and give it some time to forgive.
Speaker 2: Or move on. I think that Kathy is good enough. Kathy's sitting there is enough for me. Kathy doesn't need to speak.
Speaker 3: She's Kathy Hilton because she's a he lover the fucking characters.
Speaker 2: But I don't you feel like you need a little bit more Kathy.
Speaker 3: I I always need more Kathy. If Kathy was doing something every second, I would need more of it. When Kathy was on Watch What Happens Live and picked up her big bag with her initials on it that we all have and started, He's like in the middle of a conversation. It wasn't even like a purse, it was and he said to her, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: She goes, I'm.
Speaker 3: Putting on my chapstick. Fucking know where I am.
Speaker 2: A Kathy Hillton. What about Jennifer Tilly. I think she's funny.
Speaker 3: I want her to grow on anymore. I think that we need to see more of her. I think that we need for her to wat She's no dummy. Jennifer Tilly didn't get to where she is being stupid. I think that I think what I think is different than the way Bo's came in. I think Jennifer is keeping her place and knowing her place and not talking over, not taking over. She's brilliant. She's a brilliant woman. She's, you know, a very trained actress. She's been through a lot in her life. She is well traveled, she's well cultured. I can listen to her when she's ready to speak. I'm giving her a past because she's doing the right thing. Yeah, she knows her place.
Speaker 2: She cracks me up. I met her at I met her over the holidays at Crystals. She had a party and she came up to me and she's like, Tamra Judge. I'm like, oh my god, you know who I am? Like, oh my god. Like and then I told my daughter and she's like, what, mom, I am such a huge chucky fan. Are you serious? And I'm like, yeah, yep, she knew my day telling you.
Speaker 3: I'm she's a diamond in the rough. Give her a chance, guys, don't don't write her off. She's she's doing what I would have done.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: She came in like a bat out of house. Oh yeah. But I think Kathy and Jennifer Tilly like they're friends and they're in there for comic relief. They don't give a lot. I don't need just money. They don't need the money. They're rich bitches. But know a difference here. You know, I'm going to say they need Lisa runn It back bad.
Speaker 3: Well, Lisa Reno was the camera judge of Beverly Hills.
Speaker 2: Now, yes, yes, is that okay to say?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 2: Is okay? Okay to say I had a long text conversation with Lisa Renner the other day, and they need her back. They did her job. She did her job, and I agree with you on that. Something lacking, something icking. I love this show, but I like when I met her. You're me and you're the type that we like, the no bullshit people that just get to the point and just say how they feel. They say what everybody wants to say, or we say what everybody else wants to say. But you know, but it's not being said. There's that aspect of the show that's missing.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, yeah, and I agree with you.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't hurt to bring her back. Yeah, I don't. I don't even know she'd come back, but there is right, that's what they all say. Yeah, but Jarita is trying to step into her shoes, but it's not landing as well as you know, it's just It's just second nature for Lisa Renna to call people out and say the things and make things work. But yeah, I'm sorry, but I miss her.
Speaker 3: Stillow to say that. And yeah, I thought she was great. Listen, I like Lisa. Whenever I've met her, she's been very Lisa's was very nice to speak to. No airs about her, not standoffish, no. And you know, you know sometimes when you meet people from New Jersey, you're not as nice to them, do you know what I'm saying. Yeah, there could be a little bit of snobbiness towards us that I've seen from some other people, or maybe not snobby, but just not so inviting back when not now anymore for me. I mean, I'm Lisa was never like that.
Speaker 2: I would say. Everybody on Jersey has been very open and nice to me when I met them in person. That's how we are, so that's what.
Speaker 3: I expect when I meet someone else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Lisa ron And by the way, guys, this is not ad but the Lisa ran a lip kits amazing. They are so amazing. Decided to throw that she sends them to me every once in a while. They are so good me too. Thank you, Lisa, they're good. Thank you. Kyle says she's grateful Bo's came to her house the other day. Bo says from the moment she has wanted to help Kyle and God answered her prayers. Now I'm seeing a shift with Bo. She's now more open to being friends with Kyle. Before she was stuck like a Siamese housewife. I'm storm and let me tell you something.
Speaker 3: Dory didn't see this coming, no space when Bo said to her, she's apologizing to you at the table when sat and said listen, I am sorry, and Bose was like, uh, she's and Dorite looked over.
Speaker 2: Like really she didn't see it coming. No, No, she didn't see it coming. But you know what this is when I absolutely fell in love with Bos. She went to the Soho house and she was seated across from Mauricio and a girl. Bose text Kyle in the moment and sent a three and a half minute a voice note. That's a long note. She is definitely not cute. If you do this, get the cutest girl on the planet. The entire time, I was thinking of scenarios to push her into the water. Let me know what you want me to do, because I'll run up on a man, and I'm like, yes, yes, that's what i'd be doing. I'd be like, girl, girl, I'm sitting across from your ex. He's with her to do that. He's a fucking dog. Where did he find her in the gutter? Like I would be like, you know, doing everything for my girl to be like, I don't know that. I got that from Kyle. Yeah, Kyle just said there was very, very quiet, very She.
Speaker 3: Was hoping that she didn't bring it up. Of course, she knew it was going to be brought up. I'm sure Bose asked her if she could bring it up. She wasn't surprised that it was brought up, but she really doesn't want to talk about it.
Speaker 2: She's like a girl, not that I need to know. Is this the same girl? Because did you watch watch What Happens Live the other day? I'm not sure we talked about this. They had the girl that Mauricio was pictured in like Aspen greedy, Oh, Aspen, Okay, he's just running around, just dating everything. Is that what's going on? I'm not I'm not knocking it. I'm not knocking it.
Speaker 3: They're single, he's single, he's got his bracelet stack on. He's got it and he done. He's over there with his new cologne.
Speaker 2: He's got.
Speaker 3: Oh, the shark necklace. Watch out for the leather necklace. Why out that pops out? Get the scruff going the goats. Back back in the nineties, it was a goatee that you had to watch out for.
Speaker 2: Now it's the stack bracelets. The stack bracelets. Remember the landing strip right here?
Speaker 3: That was that was like, he's definitely fucking somebody else. The land strip was he is fucking someone else one hund.
Speaker 2: I wonder if Eddie were to ever be single, how he would transform himself, because you know, guys transform themselves after they become single. I know, like like they lose yeah, they lose weight to the app.
Speaker 3: They're getting a little beat in their step. They're a lot happier when they walk through the door.
Speaker 2: I wonder if Eddie would stop buying his clothes at Costco and go to like Sacks or something to buy outfits.
Speaker 3: Wait, what are those memes where it's where it says, uh wait, there'll be signs like you'll know when I hit the lottery. I won't tell anybody, but they'll be sighed.
Speaker 2: They'll be side That's why I feel like p K and Maris are But all guys are like that. As soon as they get single, all of a sudden, you know, little pep in their step and listen, going out and doing things. Garcelle tells Kyle that she feels that a tippy toe around Morgan. Now I was not expecting this to come out of her mouth, but you know, these girls are wanting to go after Kyle about Morgan every chance they can.
Speaker 3: They don't do it that much. They bring it up and then they drop it. No, they doubt persistent.
Speaker 2: No on your show or my show, they would go balls to the wall. They would fucking not let up.
Speaker 3: So it's like it's brought up Kyle, Kyle diffuses it, and then it's like left alone. I mean, that's why you know, it never really gets resolved or nothing ever comes to a head, and nobody's held or held to the fire about it.
Speaker 2: And and then there's.
Speaker 3: This stupid theory that if if you know, is there paparazzi at the concert? No, there's a five hundred people that could see you from the stage or thousands of people.
Speaker 2: I don't know about Wade's things, but but you know, so Kyle says there is no situation there. She says one day maybe she will have a great story to share. That was a little bit confusing to me.
Speaker 3: It's confusing because she's not maybe because there's not this right answer to it. So she says things like when you don't want to talk about something or yeah, no, she definitely want to dance around it danced around and then Sutton gave the most beautiful answer and said, I hope you have a great story with that. Carcel wanted to jump off the fucking boat, jump in.
Speaker 2: The water, and she wanted she wanted to grab by the throat and Chowan.
Speaker 3: Rip her fucking face off for that. Well, she was like, you stupid bitch.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's quite obvious that Morgan's name. Morgan does not want her name mentioned on that show. I don't know why. I don't know what happened because she was on the show last year. But Kyle said earlier in the season, like the person I'm not going to be mentioned, I'm not going to mention her name. But guess what. I think Kyle does want to talk about it, I really do, But I think the other person does not want to be talked about for some reason.
Speaker 3: I don't think Kyle wants to talk about it ever, Oh you don't think she does?
Speaker 2: No, Well is what it is. So Carcel said she needed Sutton tonight but was blinded by Kyle's light.
Speaker 3: Well, Kyle had just also got done sticking up for Sutton.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Kyle weighed in on uh something that was happening in a very small way. And then did you see Sutton's simp confessional about Kyle. It was simple to the fullest, like oh.
Speaker 2: Where she was like begging for her and everybody, and everybody's gonna know it.
Speaker 3: Now everything's gonna everyone's gonna know we're really friends.
Speaker 2: That was the most desperate thing I ever saw in my fucking life. I know, I know why Garcel got pissed off. Well Garcel. I think Garcel really has it out for Kyle, like she always is poking at her and her confessionals, and and do right too, like Garcel's like does the pop Rozzi follow Kyle everywhere? And now Erica and well, I will tell you one thing, Me and Teddy and Kyle went to Craigs one night, one day actually, and we walked out the Papa Rozzi were around Kyle like you would not believe with posters of her and me and Teddy are over here, like hey, look at us, remember me? And they looked at us and they go, hey, Teddy, Hey, Tama, what's up. I've never felt like such. Well that's well, there's your answer. Yeah, well, Teddy told me. When they go out, Paparazzi goes crazy over Kyle goes crazy. I told you.
Speaker 3: The men around here, Paul Frank they were fucking thoughts. She's the hottest thing ever, like, yeah, Kyle is the dent. Like anywhere I go, men were crazy crazy for Kyle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's beautiful. So Erica kind of put it in perspective. She says Garcela wants information about Kyle. Stop already, stop it, girl' move it so oursel. She wants information about Kyle's private light. Yet nothing They know nothing about Garcell's private life, which is true nothing. There's no dating, there's no who she's sleeping with, who's on her roster? And then she said she when she peeked in her nine in the nineties, was that funny? It was? It was so funny, and she had quite the roster of guys that she was connected.
Speaker 3: Uh huh wait, who give me some other ones? There was some other names thrown in.
Speaker 2: There was that Will It was Will Smith and that as well. Who else was in it? There was Will Smith, Eddie Eddie Murphy.
Speaker 3: Eddie Murphy was the first one. She she said, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was quite a bit and I'm like, she's definitely you know she was in the nineties. She was a big time model too, so with the oh my gosh, so all the guys you know that were yeah, so no big time guys were going after models like they do today. Sean maybe, oh yeah, Sean Penn, Yeah, Penn.
Speaker 3: I don't know where he fit in that one, but yeah, either no.
Speaker 2: He was. He was a hottie back in the day. Unless she Madonna, unless she stole him from Madonna. I don't really care about Sean p actually liked.
Speaker 3: Them as a couple of Madonna and Sean. Just for the record, anyway, I just think maybe there isn't anything to talk about. Maybe, you know, there isn't a man in her life. She's crazy for her children. Sometimes that's enough.
Speaker 2: I don't know, is she is she just not dating or she just not dating on the like bringing them on the show.
Speaker 3: Well, wouldn't wouldn't people know if she was dating?
Speaker 2: Wouldn't she be seen? What about Erica? Erica? See, this is the thing. We have three single girls, three three totally single girls. We have Erica, we have Sutton, and we have Garcel. We never see them dating. How about.
Speaker 3: We know that Bose is dating Dots now single, Kyle is single.
Speaker 2: I don't think to read for Tilly's single. No, she's got a boyfriend, boyfriend, She's just a friend, just a friends. You know. They don't really show that part of your life, like your home life and stuff like that. They barely ever on friends on most of the shows. Cats is the only one married. Yeah, on the whole.
Speaker 3: So yeah, So of course there's the double standard in the housewives world that we talk about probably once every other podcast.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: The double standard is like just out of control. But maybe there isn't Listen, it's not we're in our fifties. It's not like we're going to club like now.
Speaker 2: Look at old New York. They would just fucking fuck everybody. They didn't give a shit.
Speaker 3: They the guy that they they always with, the hook up with the pirates, they'd hook up with the waiters. They didn't get they would take a pirate off a ship, bang a pirate, then fight over the pirate ship that goes down.
Speaker 2: Bring there's something with New Yorkers that just uh, you know, you know again what they want.
Speaker 3: This isn't sexy and this isn't something we want to talk about. But when you're in your fifties, things change.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: I said, yeah, but you know what, you have a lovely man, so I didn't have to worry about that shit. But did you catch Garcel on Watch It Happens Live? I didn't have a response to watch it happens? She basically said. She did say this, fuck air.
Speaker 3: I'm married married for love. I'm married for love, not for money.
Speaker 2: And you know what, I think she had the balls to say that because they already filmed the reunion. They are and.
Speaker 3: That would have been a great thing to address that.
Speaker 2: The reunion. Uh huh. But I heard the reunion was pretty good. Let's say I haven't heard much. I just heard like, uh, you know, it's all of her Instagram. She ran Kyle stormed off a couple of times. But I don't know if it's true. I haven't like people talk shit all the time, Well, I you know it's not true. I don't want to know if it's true. I want to watch it.
Speaker 3: So stop riding, stop, stop with the leaks.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh damn, you're fingering it. When Garsol kind of snapped at Sutton and then walked away and stubbed her toes started.
Speaker 4: Laughing, I try.
Speaker 2: The next morning, Garcila says she felt Sudden went on a full protective mode of Kyle. Sutton says she is frustrated with Kyle and on that subject, which is why she wanted to move on. I mean, I think Sutton backtracked on the Morgan conversation. Totally backtracked. Yeah, she totally. Like Garcela called her out.
Speaker 3: She was like, you have talked about it, and you and I have talked about this many times, and then when it gets brought up, you just but honestly, honestly, how could Sutton have turned on Kyle in the moment that she just got her confirmation of friendship. It was like the holy Grail, she found the holy Grail or something.
Speaker 2: It was like Ston's like, Nip, not my circus, not my country singer. I'm going to stay out of this one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know, in a way, I feel like that garcel was a little bit overboard on being mad at her for not weighing in on that weight comment and at the moment, because again there's double standard. There's a lot of times, most times where Sutton is fighting for herself and Garcella doesn't say shit on her behalf. She'll chase after outside of the room, or she'll like run. You know, people don't know if you pick a fight, don't get mad at somebody if they don't weigh in, just stop.
Speaker 2: Like, well, not everybody has to come to other person's defense sometimes, yeah, you know, and especially when you're filming stuff like that, like if you jump in, you know, oh god, here you go. They're gonna come after me now and it's gonna be a big old fight. Sometimes, you know, the gang up is not good. But Sutton doesn't have a beef with Kyle. She doesn't.
Speaker 3: As a matter of fact, she is in love with their friendship, which is fucking annoying to Garcela. And I don't blame Garzalf for being annoyed with that.
Speaker 2: Well, then Garcela should open herself up to other people on that cast, because I feel like doing Yes. I feel like she just sticks with Sutton, and then if anybody says anything about Sutt she's over there like her mouthpiece. So I think that she really needs to, you know, maybe try to be friends with Kyle a little bit more and or or try to be friends. She'll never want to be friends with Dory. She just doesn't like her. Yeah, well that's a problem on these shows. On the boat, Sutton tells the ladies that she meant her apology to dereet. Erica chimes, insaying she has noticed Sutton is not the most compassionate to women who are going through it. She feels Sutton poses as a friend and oftentimes works as an enemy. Erica explains how Sutton will offer support when she, Kyle and Juried are at their lowest, and then flip it and attack them. What do you think about that?
Speaker 3: I I mean, I don't think Sutton's capable of attacking anybody, because I just like she says things, but she's so easily conquered.
Speaker 2: He has gone after some of the girls, like you know, she'll have some one liners. But I think, to me, when I think of Sutton, I think of her as more of like the victim. It's the more poor me, poor me, poor me. It's that much. It's not so much like she'll like that one singer she had about the my my wallet is bigger whatever. That to me seems like it was fed to her. It was I'll say it all day. Yeah yeah. And it's not really a personality. It's more like one of her LAMB team or something. It's more that she gets defensive when people say things about her, and it's more like.
Speaker 3: Name them, name mom, mom name, yeah, you know, people to go for her. She but I'm not on into big victims. So people that usually claim victim, poor me, I find to be sometimes inherently selfish.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you. Teddy always gets mad at me when I say she's being a victim. Don't say that. I'm like, it's true. I feel like the ones that play victim are the ones that you have to worry about the most. Honestly, they're just.
Speaker 3: It's about me, poor me, and the hell with you.
Speaker 2: And that's why I have a hard time saying how I feel or to express what's going on in my life and things like that, just in general, because that victim mentality bugs me so bad that if I if I say those things, I'm like, oh God, am I being that person? Well, you were never allowed to be that person. You didn't have the choice to be there.
Speaker 3: Nobody would have listened to you. You were single mom trying to make things work. You didn't have a second to be a victim ever, so you don't really have the patience for that.
Speaker 2: I don't ide it makes me feel uncomfortable too. I mean, I don't know how you grow up.
Speaker 3: I knew how I grew up, but I don't really know how to articulate my feelings correctly.
Speaker 2: Thank you. That's the same time that because I am, that's how life are allowed. You weren't allowed to be upset.
Speaker 3: You weren't allowed to be not happy that you didn't get something that maybe you asked for other kids.
Speaker 2: God or whatever.
Speaker 3: So it takes time and you have to learn, which I hope you learn how to do is how to talk about your feelings because they deserve to be heard.
Speaker 2: Lots of that, damn therapy is for and it's driving me crazy for sure, Like it's better. I always like, oh, I just suppress them, and then when I get angry, I'm like, fuck you and your mother too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you come to New Jersey, that's okay behavior.
Speaker 2: Maybe I need to move to Jersey. Maybe that's what it is. Yeah, everybody thinks I'm a New Yorker when I meet him, They're like, oh, you're from New York, right, I'm like, no, you would never think I know.
Speaker 3: But but it's like like that kind of a thing, like it's about me and then this happened to me, and what about me?
Speaker 2: I know? So Sutton screamed, what do you all want from me? Tells Sutton to speak English, is she can understand? Sutton says, maybe she should speak in a British accent.
Speaker 3: And I almost died that You've won me over with that, Yes, won me over, because you know they say that she doesn't have a British accent.
Speaker 2: I think she grew up in Connecticut, Yes, yes, but she I don't know if p K's British accent has rubbed off. He lives in Italy for a long time. She well traveled. I know that he's well traveled. She's just very smart.
Speaker 3: Best housewives across the boards ever outfits. He is just insane, far none the best. Speaks more languages than probably anyone else. She's got a lot going for her. But you know what, side cheers, you won that one.
Speaker 2: You wanted that one. God's bless You're so happy for you.
Speaker 3: I want to throw a fucking parties and said something so good. That was the best comeback you ever had.
Speaker 2: Now, Jerry asks if she wants to move forward, Sutton says she is good right now. Sutton says, this will not be Sutton on trial at sea. And I mean she got very dramatic. It was kind of a little over the top, and you know what's really putting in the work in the scene the wind. I was just dying watching them all the women, you know, their hair and their hats are flying off and they're all holding to me like that's the worst. I hate the wind when you're because it's like it's in your face. Sometimes you got your track showing and all that. I'm like, I don't want to ever film at the beach. I don't want to film, you know, on a boat.
Speaker 3: The Jersey shore doesn't get that windy, so I don't really know.
Speaker 2: Not like you need to really, you know, and had was this big detat We don't get those kind of treads except for Ireland. Yeah, yeah, so, I mean it was so windy on that boat. I'm like, noop. Garcelle would normally have something to say, but the other night Sutton didn't have her back. Sutton is shown saying she hates these bitches and calls them the sea word favorite word.
Speaker 3: Oh that in Sun came back strong in the that's not a Southern girl. I love that Satin don't be the victim. Fight back and yeah she could.
Speaker 2: Do so a few fan thoughts here. Bose is amazing. She even kept it real with Durit. The season is boring, but glad Erica finally told Sutton what we all think. I've had enough of sudden and then Garcella is making it so obvious that she wants to take Kyle down. So those were the fan thoughts. So let's see, let's see what garcal can do. That did you say? We have one more episode and next week it's the finale. Next week is the finale of Beverly Hills. I mean we have some we have Miami coming out. What else do we have coming out? We have Love Love Hotel coming out soon. I can't wait for the Valley Valley Valley's coming out. That looks really good. So we're having we're coming to the end of some of these shows and new ones popping up at Guys Atlanta. You have to watch that and is amazing, amazing, amazing. So that's it for today. Yay.