Speaker 1: Hello friends, and welcome in to Fantasy pros. It is the April fourth edition. I am the Welsh, that is the worm and we have got stuff for you, my friends. Welcome inn. This is brought to you by Price Picks and Corbyn Carroll and my bad Home Run Calls. This is everything that's going on, mister Ryan Wormley. Can you even believe yesterday?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I my jaw hit the floor on that soda home Rud. I cannot believe this streak you are on. It is incredible. It is literally jaw dropping. I cannot wait to see what the coin decides for us today because I guarantee I'm just gonna take the other side, which apparently a lot of people did in the contest on Discord.
Speaker 1: Yeah, our boy, our boy Mike Mayor sent the thing out and he said, here are all the people that literally faded Welsh to soda, and it was a list. It was quite It's incredible. The streak goes on where I have a feeling about a player, but I have a secondary feeling and the coin makes the decision. This coin, which by the way, I kind of think we should get some custom coin. I think we might need to talk to the uppers Ryan to get Fantasy Pros, to get me a custom Fantasy Pros coin that we start using that we could start selling them. It'd be great. It's a great marketing tool. That is a complete fate of me. But the irony of it, though, is the coin makes the decision. Because the first two this is three straight days, by the way, the first two it was here's the guy I want, here's my head, here's my heart. Coin says, go with your head. It went to the heart yesterday with Juan Soto. Wan Soto was my head. Oh no, cruises my heart. The coin said go there, and we faded again and my dms or my mentions blew up in there. So we'll see what happened.
Speaker 2: I feel like we're gonna need like a thirty for thirty on this coin saga. Eventually the twist it turns the tithing of when you finally decide to go against the I mean, it's just it's really astounding stuff. It is.
Speaker 1: It's incredible across the board. So we're excited to get to you to all the stuff and things. So mister Wormley, I will tell you if you can monitor the chat at all, I apparently cannot see it. I cannot see everything I had. I had the wackiest computer thing happen before we started up. So I'm flying a little bit more blind here. Shocker with how this week is gone, with all the technical stuff. But I'm very excited to talk about all the baseball and you know, you know, I am ecstatic because the other thing why people probably want to avoid coming on today warmly is because of Corvin Carroll with a three hit night last night. Think he had a stolen base opportunity that got taken away by a hit that was going in there, Corvin Carroll getting his feet under him. He actually cashed a little bit of prop for me yesterday. I had this is kind of an honor of you. I called it the leading off hit prop where I took Ali Redchman and I took Corvin Carroll just for hits on DK. It paid I think two hundred plus two hundred, and it cashed, and I think they're first at bats, so I was able to cash the little hit prop there. First question, goat, is he the greatest of all time?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say no. I want to also point out that with everything going on with.
Speaker 2: My move and everything Mayor very graciously stepped up and filled out our headlines for today, and Mike Mayer chose violence because this very first headline with you and me on the show together is who is the better prospect?
Speaker 3: Who is you? Take? Well, Corbyn, Carroll and Gunner Henderson.
Speaker 1: I hate to actually ruin it. That was me. I actually did that.
Speaker 3: Oh that was you, may Or.
Speaker 1: I was up very late. Mayor had a different headline. I swooped in, Wow, Corb and Carroll, and then I wanted to ask that exact question because part of it is this as well. I don't people are ready for this care. Prospect eligibility is about gone. Gunner's going to lose it today if he plays. Assuming he plays, he's done. He will no longer have prospect eligibility. As you're wondering, that's one hundred and thirty at bats, fifty innings pitched or sometimes there is a days on the roster root thing that goes on with it. But he's going to exhaust his prospect eligibility, and I think Corbyn is right behind him. He might lose it today or Wednesday, Yeah, because no Thursday, I'm sorry, because I will be at opening day for the Diamondbacks on Thursday. They're off on Wednesday, so he'll lose it in the next couple of days. So my question is, Gunner Henderson got off to a slow start, you know what. To be fair, Corbick Carroll kind of got off to a slow start. He hasn't been hitting close in the lineup, but they both hit their first homers of the season yesterday. So I ask you, with all the hype and the excitement around Corbyn Carroll, but your guy who you picked, you slammed your home run call to yesterday? What say you? What say you? On this bad boy?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: First of all, I admitted it on the show yesterday that there was a little bit of homerism in my home run call for Gunner hendry s and I just it was my first chance to take an oriel, and I didn't want to take Adley since I had already picked him, you know, in the bedding on opening day, and.
Speaker 3: Then it worked out really great.
Speaker 2: And also just you know, you believe in the guy's talent, and it's certainly not like he's gonna stay cold all season long. I think if we're asking from a fantasy perspective, I do think I would probably prefer to have Carol. Like if I was building out a dynasty roster, I prefer to have Carol just because of the speed, and Gunner's faster than you might think given his size.
Speaker 3: But but Carol obviously has elite speeds.
Speaker 2: I think he can contribute more categories as a just like building a team perspective, I do like Gunner better.
Speaker 3: He plays in the dirt.
Speaker 2: I think he's I think he can be like the best defensive third basement in baseball downline, not that he will be, I think he can be.
Speaker 3: I think he has that outcome in him.
Speaker 2: Obviously, He's gotten so much better every single year at the plate.
Speaker 3: I know him.
Speaker 2: You know, I've watched his career more closely than I have Carol. Not that you know Carol is some surprise prospect or anything. Both have a ton of pedigree. But I just love Gunner so much. If you ask me today who I would rather the Orioles sign to a twelve year extension, him or Adley, I might actually say Gunner. I think Adli will be better for the next half dozen years. I think Gunner is going to be an elite level player for a deck.
Speaker 1: You guys know where I'm gonna go with that, I'm gonna say Bryce Trang. Bryce Trang will be the guy, so it'll be over both of those guys. But either way, all jokes aside, it's been really good. He's been kind of rocking Gunner Henderson though also with the Homer in the incredible call by mister Ryan Wormley yesterday did that also, and these were the rest of these are Mayor's comments on the on his decision here. The Diamondbacks were walked off yesterday by the Padres back to back Homer's David Dahl came in and then Hassan Kim ended out the game. People have been waiting for Kim to break out for three years now. Is this the year he finally becomes fantasy relevant in standard leagues? Or do you think he's better off on the wire And that One of the reasons I would also throw this out to you is Tatisa is gonna play right field upon his return, so that leaves him open.
Speaker 2: What say you, yeah, if the spot's open, you know to play, which it seemed like you said it will be. He's obviously gotten off too strong story. It's still such a small sample size that I'm not like overly, you know, jumping over the moon about him or or anything crazy. I think it's important to note that, as you mentioned, he's still hitting at the bottom of the lineup, which it will take It's a really good lineup, but you know that will take away counting stats opportunities. I think if it's me, I probably still has probably still skeptical enough to leave him on the wire and you know, keep an eye on and maybe put on my watch list or something. Of course, given the way, like you know, high stakes fantasy baseball leagues operate, that probably will mean I miss out on him.
Speaker 3: I'm comfortable with that. I am interested, my interest is peaked.
Speaker 2: I'm not quite like Gung Ho like I gotta go out and ad him anywhere anything close to that.
Speaker 1: Yet, I don't know. I think he's close. I don't think he's like the must must add, but I think he's getting close in there. It's a pretty powerful offense. There's a little bit of roster flexibility with it. Tatis obviously pushes him down, but he's gonna be able to play, and there's not really anybody necessarily pushing him. The only thing that would have been floating out there at some point would have been like if maybe, if maybe the Padres are really aggressive with Jackson Merrill and they would have pushed him up. But that doesn't seem the case. Though they did their play rug a little bit ruingy o'dor early on. But Kim, I think is I think he's kind of excited.
Speaker 2: I'd say, like, if I have a guy that just went on the IL or something, and I had got a roster spot and I want to go fill it, I'm very happily, you know, willing to fill it on Kim. I'm just not going to drop somebody that I believed in a week ago just because they got a slow start and Kim is off to a hot start.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, it looks like there's something wrong with the chat, so we love you all. I don't know if you guys, doesn't look like you can chat. I see mayor of a chatted in there, but there must be something wrong with the chat, so we acknowledge that. Don't know what it is, but we love you and I already know in the chat there's comments about Corby and Carroll and Welsh's Homer calls and where's Welsh's hair? And can Ryan Wormly please talk? I know, I just see it all in my head everybody, So don't worry. We're just putting those all out there. How about this, Joey Gallo hits a homer right in your face? Yeah, warmly. And this was from Mayor. So are we back? I've already kind of said this is one of those guys. Let him be back. I will be wrong. I will not be invested. But it's kind of like and like he might be back. What's your investment?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, since Mayor put this one, I guess he really did choose violence in addition to you choosing violence today.
Speaker 3: I said this yesterday that I'm very.
Speaker 2: Comfortable being wrong being out on Gallo. It's just not a player that interested me in draft season at all. Again, thirteen at bats into the season, I know it's been impressive. Three of his four hits are homers. We knew he had power. That's not a surprise. The fact that he's sitting over three hundred is a surprise. But again, in thirteen at bats, how relevant is that. I will stick with sort of my stance from yesterday, which is very willing to be wrong. I am not backing in on him. If he keeps hitting home runs, congratulations to whoever picked him up instead of me. It just won't be me, agreed.
Speaker 1: That's I mean, that's a testament. I say the same thing, thanks, but no thanks. How about one final one on the headlines. Here, Bryce Terrain goes two for three with a grand Slam and a stolen base. He's now batting five hundred, two stolen bases, three walks the big old Grandy. Do you think Bryce Train they must own right now?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 2: I don't know if I would phrase it as a must own, but he is somebody I'm much more interested in.
Speaker 3: I would very much like.
Speaker 2: To be picking him up wherever I can, or trading for him in deeper leagues where he might already be rostered, anything like that. This one, to me, is the more legitimate. I think he could be a very major contributor to the rest of the season. He is also hitting towards the end of the lineup. I think he's hit ninth, eighth, and eighth in the three games he started, so that is, you know, a little bit of a concern just in terms of again the counting stat stuff, But I think he's I think he's a good player. He has the prospect pedigree. Obviously, the Grand Slam is really nice to see. He's had a couple of really good games in a row. That he is somebody, especially at a position where chances are you might need somebody there. I quite like him, and I would really like to be rostering him in as many places as I can, because I think the upside rest of the season is pretty high.
Speaker 1: Alright, let's talk about some stats, and I want everybody to know I'm about to fix the chat. I see where the chat is about to fix it. So we're gonna go through stature. Actually, why don't you give us some of the injury run through some of the injury stuff here, and I'm gonna fix the chat for everybody.
Speaker 2: We will run through some injuries here. Max freed to the fifteen day il. We talked about that last week when he got hurt on opening Day. That is retroactive to April first. He's got the left hand string strain. Miguel Vargas day to day with some thumb soreness. Joy Wendel scratched on Monday due to obleaque soreness. Patrick Wisdom X rays negative after being hit by a pitch on the wrist and I see I'm getting the thumbs up here from Welsh.
Speaker 3: I'll let you take the rest.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, just big there. Just you know, not all heroes wear cape is all what I'm trying to say here. Sometimes sometimes the heroes mess things up. It's actually similar to like, you know, you come in, you blow down a building and you save everybody. That was kind of me. That was my fault from earlier seventh but I did fix it, so I will. I will still take credit for the fix. Where did you leave off on the injuries?
Speaker 3: I'll just go through the rest.
Speaker 2: Actually, Max Kepler left Monday with rightney soreness. Johnny Quato removed to do to write biceps tightness. Kyle Bradish watching this one was hurtful for me. Left in the second inning Monday after being hit in the ankle by a line drive. I had him in my DFS lineup, so that was doubly painful for me. Although Tyler Wells great job coming in in relief. Tony Gonsolin facing live hitters on Wednesday, thanks he will need four rehab starts before he's ready to return to the Dodgers. Frankie Montas transferred to the sixty day il Brandon Laud returns to the Raysed lineup on Monday.
Speaker 3: Lars newt Bar remained out of.
Speaker 2: The lineup on Monday, and Liam Hendrix announced Monday that he's starting his final round of chemotherapy, So obviously we're thinking about him and best of luck there, you know, anything you know, aside from on the field, hoping for the best there.
Speaker 1: He was interesting. I saw him doing a documentary with the White Sox when I was out of camp and he was throwing and I thought that was like really telling of where we are. And he announced that, yeah, he's doing his last round and they're still holding out hopes and as we will do the same, we will hold out all of the same hopes for le Hendrix just because also just you know, great guy and great to see it all. Hey, guess what you're thinking Welsh? I couldn't make comments. What am I going to do? Well? Now that you can, you can win a one year premium upgrade to Fantasy Pro where you can get all the customer advice premium content. When in season's going on, there's mock draft, you can manage all your teams. It's the best get in on all of the discord and everything. You want to do it subscribe comment, which you can do now, and you can have an opportunity to win as well. You should go download the My Playbook app. Go down your app store, download it, lineup assistance and really like the best sell that we could possibly give you across the world as manager Fantasy Baseball lineups across all the platforms, dominate your leagues, make it easier on yourself, make fantasy better on yourself. So comment subscribe below and you can also download the app. Those are your two pieces of homework, my friends. No big deal. No big deal. Now that we're all back at it here, I like that. You know what something we could think about, by the way, is when we want to pontificate a little bit, we could just turn off Chat for a little bit, because like I didn't have to hear any of the negativity on the Carrol stuff.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, somebody put it out that you very conveniently had the settings turned.
Speaker 3: Off during the cor of and Carroll segment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh see, and this is a big one. Where's Joey p So Chris is not a fan, so craw joey uh, here's an update. By the way, I'm going to leave this up to Ryan. You might be able to help with this. Joe and I spent time together yesterday. We hung out. We competed in three athletic games at David Busters. I have the videos. Do we make a series about it? Do I send it off to our video crew that want to possibly do it and put it together Ryan? Or do I just release some segments? What do you think?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I definitely think we release it. I think maybe even that's a better thirty for thirty topic than the coin flipping saga.
Speaker 3: That to me is a is a series I want to see. Did you so you did? Pop up shot was one of them?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: The basketball game? Where were the two others?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So we have well it's like full on the basketball one we did. We found a fast pitch game at David Busters where you know, boom boom, and then it was it's a game called like the Light and it is Joe described it athleticism and agility where you had to slap all the light things in a certain amount of time.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, And those.
Speaker 1: Were the three that we competed in, and we've got I've got all the video down and everything set so well. It would we can make a movie out of it.
Speaker 2: It would be very exciting if you beat him at all three because I beat him in the football throwing accuracy contest at the Fantasy Pro's team trip earlier this year, so we would really be knocking him down a peg or two if if you managed to come away the victor there.
Speaker 3: Did you do the escape room?
Speaker 1: By the way, I didn't. I didn't. They planned it way too late. I was going to do it with all of them, but they like literally I was with him for four hours. I couldn't stand one more minute with them, so I had to leave. Uh And if I got stuck in there forever, I would have been screwed. But Joe will be back tomorrow and if we want, we have the possibility to play those videos and we got some fun stories if anybody cares about it. But we do have what I titled them the Fantasy Pros Games one point zero Joe versus myself. So I'll talk off air and either maybe I'll do something with it, or if the video guys want to do something with it. I was thinking maybe we could play it on the show tomorrow, so I love it. You know, we'll see, maybe we can put a little poll out there. Let's talk about some stats. So three up and three down here, Brian Reynolds three for five, two homers, getting into it. Number two, I'm going to release all three of them. Glaber Torres was two for two with a homer and three walks. And Drew Rasmussen, I actually would be like the main guy here, but you also have Freddy Prawl to Anthony Deskofani. They combined for eighteen innings, seven hits, and eighteen strikeouts in here. So top to bottom, these three guys on the big offensive outputs. Brian Reynolds, Glaber Torres, Drew Rasmussen. Who's your guy, who's your big takeout of this?
Speaker 2: Well? Is the guy that you and I both liked and a lot of our prize picks and you know, just general prop bets going into yesterday, and he looked really good. He's somebody that if you and I said this yesterday, if you guaranteed me that the Rays were gonna not restrict his innings at all and just basically let him pitches deep into games as he can, he's a guy would have been a lot higher on in the offseason, and I thought there was a chance they were going to do that. They talked about it like they were going to do that more. But see him, you know, get to go six innings and seven strikeouts.
Speaker 3: Just an impressive outing from him individual to.
Speaker 2: Me, he's the guy who I think his value of all the names we just read could rise the most throughout the course of the season if they continue to let him go deeper into games.
Speaker 3: And also just quickly on Brian Reynolds.
Speaker 2: Just good to see him playing well, having a nice day obviously, you know, two homers there. He's somebody that a lot of people were like, well, if he wasn't on the Pirates, I might like him more. He could still contribute very you know, happily to your fantasy team.
Speaker 3: So he's somebody that I do have in a lot of places as well.
Speaker 1: Rasmussen was my guy, was my eye yesterday. I had a singular solo prop on him. I put him in a pick 'em contest and it paid off. It was a very very good. That was the one I was very happy to see on the three down Christian Yelich and Ryan Mountcastle, oh for four with four strikeouts, also a golden sombrero for Geo Orchella Ushula, and then this mayor put someone named Nate Ayton. We also had Jose Burrios give up eight earned runs and five and two thirds and the loss of the Royals, and Michael Kopek four and two thirds, seven earned runs and gave up five homers. The velocity is not there with him. I would also point out, I give up five homers, two were pulled back. Luis Robert got one and pulled it back at the wall, and there was another one earlier. It's not good. Who's your biggest worry out of these stat guys?
Speaker 2: Uh well, I was already worried about Jose Berrias just after last season, so it might be like kind of cheating to say he's my biggest worry still, but he is. I don't know just what happened to him in the last two years, because he's the guy that I always liked and was a ceiling I was always buying in on for many years there. And just you know, the start to this year obviously still super early, but coming off of last year, that's really discouraging. Christian yelich As looks like bad. I mean, over four force strikes, obviously bad. He's somebody that I was really excited about, just in terms of the rules changes maybe helping him, you know, limiting the shift a guy it's all hard, but on the ground a lot guy who has speed, you know, in his repertoire, with the stole base potential.
Speaker 3: So it's been a really disappointing start for him as well.
Speaker 1: You know, this is interest when Justin said Kopec is in trouble, make him a closer. You know what's actually fascinating about the White Sox. They actually kind of have like a good bullpen. You've got like Gratman back there. Rnal all Lopez is out there. If Liam Hendricks comes back, I don't know. I don't know if that's something that they would end up doing. But the velo looks like it's down. He's really inconsistent. I think Copec might be cooked. I really do think he might be cooked. And there's a lot of bad warning signs on Jose Burrios as well. I'm less worried about mount Castle even also Yelich on the hitter side, but the two pitchers I'm worried about. I really, especially Jose Vigrios. That's not a pretty one whatsoever. Friends, let's go and take a look and build a little prize picks. You guys can use the promo code leading Off if you guys want to get a match up to one hundred bucks. Promo code leading Off Price picks the easiest and fastest way to play daily fantasy sports. You pick your overs, your unders on player props and went up to twenty five times your money. Promo code leading Off. Do it today, you guys can play along with us. Mister Wormley, we have been one off since you and I have been together. Every single time we're one off. Mine yesterday was brutal because I was point five on the fantasy score off from O'Neil Cruz. If I'd got my homer, we would have cashed. He hit a double which was I think worth five points, and he had six and a half. He was like one for five or one for six. I was so close to it was not able to pull it down. I think we both might have had Rasmussen in that lineup here. But let's talk about prize picks. So why don't you build your price picks for everybody? What you're playing today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll go sort of the ones I feel least good about to the one I like the most. So George Springer more than one and a half total bases. This is just I think he's good, and I'm I just, you know, I don't even know if there's a ton of analysis or something like that. He's just a good player. Two total bas is not a hard number to get. He's a guy I like to sprinkle in there. Randy Rose Arena going up against the Nationals one and a half hits plus runs plus RBI.
Speaker 3: I'm going that he will get more there.
Speaker 2: And then the one I really like, Shane Bieber plus Framber Valdez thirteen and a half strikeouts, I'm going more. I really like Framber today he will be the picture I highlight in the DFS segment of the show. Him plus Jane Bieber, I think getting fourteen strikeouts will easily happen. Also not facing the toughest competition for either of those pictures. So that's what I really like, and I wanted to do one. I've done a lot of just picking individual players. I wanted to pick one today that was a combo of two guys that was the easy choice for me.
Speaker 1: I really liked that when I told you off air, like I didn't. I put mine together late at night last night, and when I saw yours, I was like, dang, I kind of like that play, so that might be something I might throw in there, because I was tempted with Valdez as well, getting that little secondary side. There was also one Valdez and Luis Castillo at fourteen strikeouts you compare together, Yes, I don't know. I do like Luis Castillo, and I wouldn't put it past him to put nine up on the board today, and that lowers the bar, but you need an average of seven between them, and I'm not sure I trust Valdez that much. So that's why I like yours. I like your price pick play together. What I'm putting together today a little bit going easier. I've got Aaron Judge at one and a half hits run an RBI, so I like Aaron Judge today in a lot of different spots. Ian Happ hitting I think it's going to be hitting three, and all the lineups have not dropped yet. But Ian Happ seven and a half on the Fantasy score, that is one I absolutely like I like the matchup overall, and my last one Corbyn Carroll. Right there, Corbyn Carroll, it's essentially a hit prop. It's total bases and it's one two point five, so he just has to get one hit. He actually has a history with you, Darvish. I think he's hitting six hundred, so he's seen him before. This is coming off a three hit performance. It's not a lefty and breaking news. The lineup is out and the Diamondbacks are still not hitting. Corbyn Carrol one. He's hitting five again today, as I've told you guys though, like we saw or I told you that the Diamondbacks Tory Devello had told everybody that they didn't want to put him in that pressure spot early on, so it'll happen soon. But we're not quite there. So that's going to be my prize picks for the day again. I've got Judge on the hits, Homer rbi, Ian Hap on the score in, Corbin Carroll on the total basis. How about some best bets. I actually went three and one yesterday and if you guys want over at betting Pros, you can actually track and I've got my I'm tracking not every single thing, because I don't think they have like parlayd stuff, and I'm kind of playing some parlay like you know, hit in k props and stuff like that, playing around with So not every single thing, but my solo bets I am putting up there and you guys can track them if you would like. So three and one yesterday, But let's see what you got for your best bets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've got four hitters here.
Speaker 2: Got Josier Ramirez over just getting one rbi at the Athletics that's plus one sixty. Francisco Lindor over one and a half total bases at the Brewers that's plus one twenty three. Jazz Chisholm over half a single, so just getting one single against the Twins that's plus one twenty five. And I didn't love the slate actually so much today. There weren't a ton that jumped out to me. So this last one was just the number one expected value from the betting pros prop bet cheat sheet, which is much smarter than I am, and I recommend everybody go check out every day. That's Dalton Varshow getting at least one RBI against the Royals.
Speaker 3: That's plus one fifty five.
Speaker 2: So the betting pros prop bet cheat sheet thinks that's the best value on the board, and I trust them.
Speaker 1: My favorite thing to do as well is go and filter on the prop cheat sheet and then I'll filter like to plus one hundred to two hundreds, and then I'll go into my two favorite props I love to tackle. If you guys ever with me, strikeouts and total bases, and then I'll see what are the plus money plays for the day. Sometimes I'll come back and I'll look because there might be one that's like minus one ten or something that I really want to play for a guy. But I'll look and see what are the plus money plays and dig in. The prop cheat sheet is a very very helpful tool. I so just you guys go check it out my plays. I've actually got five for you, Aaron Judge, total bases, one and a half, give me a homer. It's plus one fifteen over on Caesars. We're gonna take that. Feel pretty good about it. That's a solo one. This one I'm dicey about. I've had multiple people mentioned it to me because I talked about it you Darvish, and I do see that we had one in here. So I love to see that. This is a projected line by the vapor Z Darvish six innings, eight strikeouts of no walks. Here's my only concern. I'm taking it because it's a five and a half strikeout number. I'm worried about the innings. I'm worried about how many pitches he has. That's the thing that holds me back a little bit. And some of these Diamondbacks do hit Darvish a little bit. But I'm still gonna take it because it's a really low number as well. This is actually my only negative money prop. Hayden Wesnskys at four and a half. I love the matchup, I love him and I think he's going to be able to hit that by the fourth. That's minus one twenty five on the best. And then I'm giving you two prop parlays that I've been putting together, and I've been hitting these pretty well. Yesterday i hit Carolyn Adley. I'm going back to the well and I'm doing a Corbyn Carroll point five hit with Aaron Judge point five hits. So I just need one hit from each of them that ends up paying around one seventy plus one sixty three is the actual number. And then I'm also for funsies if you guys want to play fundies with me. I'm doing a stolen base prop and I was looking for Trey Turner last night. I didn't see it. If I could find it, I probably would put it in. But check out this one for plus essentially eleven to one on your money. Corbyn, Carroll and Bobby Witt to steal a base today, So I'm gonna put those two together get eleven to one on my money, just have a little bit of fun. So those are my bets today. Not all of them will be on betting pros. If you are tracking, how about some DFS worms? Where are you gonna play on the dfs? What are your plays?
Speaker 3: Well? I mentioned Framber already ninety eight hundred.
Speaker 2: He's facing Detroit, but is you know who we know is bad but still only the fifth most expensive pitcher and he's obviously really good. I love that as my pitcher there anchoring my lineup. Freddy Freeman is a.
Speaker 3: Big money guy I'm willing to pay up for today.
Speaker 2: Dolan Gorman still not, you know, costing as much, even though he's off to a hot start this season. He's a guy I'm very happy to go back to the well with O'Neil Cruz. I like thirty five hundred, Gunnar Henderson. I could see him going on a bit of a heater here he's thirty four hundred. And then outfield I actually fully agree with you with Aaron Judge. Like I said, I like his cosorta spread out the players I name in this section, but I would have put him in my prop bets if I didn't have him in DFS because it feels like a pay up for Aaron Judge, kind of a day forty five hundred for him. And then if you want to get a cheaper outfielder in there as well, I think Hunter Renfros due for a bomb or two.
Speaker 3: He's twenty nine hundred.
Speaker 1: I got a couple of cheap plays for you. These are based on fuel pricing. Hayden Wesneski, who I just mentioned eight point six. If you're wanting to fade, there's a couple of big pictures today like Luis Castillo and Julio Urrias. But if you want to fade him, Corbyn Carrol looks like he's still two point seven. Made Rosario two point eight hitting two and James Autman his hitting lefties, and I like James Outman at.
Speaker 2: I considered Outman as well. I like that one a lot. I toyed with him.
Speaker 1: Those are my deep plays here, all right, home run calls, and I can tell you I believe tomorrow we will be officially announcing the prize, which we have secured of got it all locked down. I think we got to do art and stuff or whatever, but we should be announcing at least by this week the official prize for the home run contest, which, if you guys want, you just got to get into the Fantasy Pros discord and you guys can make your home run calls. We highly suggest you do that. The current Dinger board, it looks like this is a yesterday board that I'm looking at right now. We had Deeblum had two. It looks like this is kind of disorganized on this board. We had like four that were up on there. But I believe deebla might have hit two yesterday. Obviously the chaos is me. I am the chaos here. I have a guy and then I have a secondary guy. So do we do this well again?
Speaker 3: Where well, it looks like We've got this updated.
Speaker 2: If we want to give a shout out, behb Daddy's at four, Randy's at four, Moonshine Runners at three, Houston three, Fourteen at three, Colson at three, Primetime at three.
Speaker 3: Jeremy Hall at three.
Speaker 2: Those are the leaders I would like to point out still since I hate yesterday that I am now if you include the ADLEYE one, which I know it technical doesn't hapen, I'm gonna keep saying it all year long that I am kind of three for three right now.
Speaker 3: So the opposite of what's happening with you at the moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is weird of what's happening with me. So I kind of think, like, this is what Ryan has on the sheet. Whatever I do, the opposite of.
Speaker 2: I literally wrote, whoever Welsh doesn't take because of the coin flip?
Speaker 1: Do you want to wait for the coin or do you want to throw somebody out?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, I will give an actual name. Austin Riley facing a lefty. He had a home run yesterday. He's the type of guy who when he goes on a heater, he really goes on a heater.
Speaker 3: So that'll be my pick.
Speaker 2: But as a secondary, like what I'm really rooting for is the opposite of your choice.
Speaker 1: This is a good point too. I don't actually ever call them in discord as well, we call them on the show, so I don't do that either. All right, my call, my head call today is Freddy Freeman. Okay, my heart call is Aaron Judge. This is pretty good plays. I'll play with both of them. Yeah, so let's do it, right, But do I I'm gonna go with the coin or do I fade the coin because a coin faded me yesterday?
Speaker 2: The correct the answer is you're not gonna win either way. We've established this already. But I would say go with the coin.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're going with the coin. Heads is Freddy Freeman. Tails is Aaron Judge, whoever I don't get is going to blow up in the chat. All right, here we go. It's an Aaron Judge day. That's right. Yeah, I'm going with Aaron Judge. My head said Freddie Freeman, So get your Freddie Freeman's in here, my friend. And let's so that is not Donnie. It is not a double sided coin, by the way. It is there's heads and there's tails. Donnie, who, by the way, dropped a seventy four mile an hour pitch on our fast pitch yesterday. So shout out to cousin Donnie. Shout out to you guys for hanging out with us. Worm. You did a great job this entire week, hanging out with me, even on through all my technical stuff that's going on, great home run calls. I love doing it with you, but unfortunately we do have to bring Joe back into the fold of my friend.
Speaker 3: I think some might say fortunately, maybe, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: You can find Ryan at Ryan Warmly our w R M L Y on the end, you can find me at is It the Welsh. Go over to the Discord, download the stuff, get the my playbook, comment under here for your chance to win a premium account, and of course go check out our buddies over at Price Picks with the promo code leading off that is it. Thank you guys so much, and I will see you again tomorrow with mister Joe Pisapia. Right here I'm leading off.
Speaker 2: Bye bye
Speaker 1: Hm