Speaker 1: Javier everywhere. Let's play ball. Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Pros. This is leading off, brought to you by bet MGM, the King of sports books. It's me, it's the Welsh, it's you, the Peanuts, the Cracker Jacks, all of the above, and today we're talking all things MLB. We're talking baseball. We got fantasy, we got betting. We've got a new fun toy that we found. Welsh. I don't know if you know about the toy. You've got a toy.
Speaker 2: I like toys, and.
Speaker 1: It's not the kind that you stayed up late and then all of a sudden you wake up and the TV is still on. It's not that kind of toy. It's not that it's fun and it's on bettingpros dot com. But before we get to any of that, Welsh, I hope you're doing well. This this lovely afternoon, My time, morning, your time, and always always my friend. Did you watch any baseball last night? I guess that's what I watch.
Speaker 2: Some of the baseball. I watch some of the baseball, some of the things. In the midday, I actually went on a nice little rant about you know what Surelove, Surelove does YouTube games. Really excited for the next Apple Plus game. Maybe something over on Discovery Plus will be next. Maybe we'll have some who knows, maybe E Entertainment.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I really I'm loving that. I'm really loving when I'm on my MLB dot TV package and I can not watch a game, but I gotta go subscribe to Paramount Paramount Plus to watch you know, Royals and Tigers or whatever.
Speaker 1: If you have a Paramount Plus membership, I'd like to borrow it because I want to watch that series about the Godfather, and I want to watch the South specials Bogman does.
Speaker 2: The key is everybody should know this in the whole world is all of Bogman's close circle. No one actually owns anything as far as streaming services. He does, and we just use his. So I'll give you his I probably won't do it on air, but I'll give it to you after.
Speaker 1: I give it on air. It's fine, I'm sure. All right, let's give some headlines on I. Let's start with Cole Calhoun. I mean, the dude's been red hot two run, home run, scored three runs yesterday. Lucas Giolito, seven strikeouts and a victory over the red Sox. That was our boy last night in DFS. Our other boy was Christian Xavier fanning nine in a win over the Guardians. I want to talk and pause for a second about Christian Javier. You know, this is one of my biggest names that I wanted in pre draft stuff that we talked about in draft season, we talked about and even so there was time to be discouraged at a certain point, but I knew eventually a spot would open up and eventually Christian Xavier would shine and Welsh it feels so good to watch this guy pitch so.
Speaker 2: Well, almost twelve k per nine. He's got a very lo lo sub to era with also is encouraging like an x fIF that's just a little over three, so you're not like crazy overbearing on it, and a lot of the other metrics are just in line. He's not given up homers, which he's seen even more success on. It's one of the better arms in the rotation right now. You're that rotation that's been all long, all across the board. I'm kind of a Christian Javier guy, and Christian Javier might continuously be someone we have to put more of a dot on when we're looking obviously at dfs like you called yesterday, but you know, even in like a player prop type of stuff, because that's a guy. That's a guy right now. Nine strikeouts on the Guardians. The Guardians don't strike out, at least in theory. They have not been striking out, though that number seems to be increasing a little bit. And maybe even we'll attack it later today.
Speaker 1: All right, let's see if we want to attack on these other things here. Eva Longoria hit his first two home runs of twenty twenty two as the San Francisco Giants continue to just pound away at New York Mets pitching over the last few days. Also, Thario Estrada something also to talk about. You know, a lot of people thought when Las Della came back that he would lose playing time. He's hitting four hundred over his last eight games. I just did a way Wire video. He was part of the guys that I broke down, and it just feels like this is a guy that can help you. He's got six dolen bases already. I don't know why he is only rostered still in sixty percent of formats. That doesn't make any sense to me.
Speaker 2: Well, I think I think a lot of it was maybe about like him not being able, like you said, to be able to keep that spot on the endfield, like with Longoria coming back, with Lostella coming back, it seemed logical that he would go away. But that's former Yankees prospect Airostrata saw him in the Arizona Fall League back in the day. Always made good contact, could run a little bit, and he's doing it like a really high level. I've been a little dismissive of him early on, but if the Giants are going to play him and he's going to continue getting run even as a super utility player, that'll play, and that's going to work. And he's a very good way for wire pickup right now especially, I would say it's like a bench bat that you can kind of throw at multiple different spots in your lineup. He's one of those really good bench bats to get in and probably better than guys that you're sitting on right now, or you know, some cold starters that you're waiting to get hot.
Speaker 1: Harold Castro his first multi homer game for the Detroit Tigers yesterday. Also some good news. We love the Shane Boz updates two and a third scoreless innings in his latest rehab. So here you go, bos floating around on your waiver wire. Go go grab them. Now, let's talk a lot a little of the injuries Yankees. But young Carlos Stanton on the il Stanton apparently doesn't have a calf strain. It's an ankle inflammation. I assume that's better. But again, this is just par for the Stanton. I think it is because the calf strain is one of those things that we've seen take a long time, and when the guys rush back all of a sudden, they have a bigger issue at the ankle. If it's an ankle sprain or high ankle sprain, it's gonna be a couple of weeks. I mean, he's not a running back, for God's sake. It's a little bit different in terms of recovery. Ronald of Kunya with a quad scratch from the Braves lineup. So Couna seems to be having a lot of secondary leg issues. Do you think this is just maybe pushing things too soon? This is repercussions for coming back earlier than anticipated, or is just a fluke.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's necessarily the case. I think you probably have a lot of just early missed time. You know, remember as much as these guys have spent time, how many times you hear these dudes, they's just like a springing, these guys complain. But look at like even this year, the guys that just weren't, you know, in early throwing programs and early training programs in like January and February, that were rusty and missed time, and how much it actually is needed because it's it's part of like that body rhythm, you know how it's like your body just gets used to your body's used to if you run every day or whatever type of exercise you do. As much as they complain, that's the process, and Acuna was taken away from that process for a bit of time. I don't know if I'm that surprised that he's dealing with just some little aches. You're also having like a transitional weather period, you know, where you're getting into a lot hotter months and the overall weather can screw with you. It's weird stuff I'm talking about. In the day, I could just be like, yeah, it's just fluky, but I think that's kind of what it is. It's a lot of weird miss time that he hasn't had the rigors of the everyday baseball for months and months. Like a lot of these guys. You also got weather stuff. I'm not worried about it. I'm not worried about acuna whatsoever with these But you know, I'm also the injury guy where I'm like, man, these guys really do get hurt. Huh, this is crazy.
Speaker 1: We could standing, well, look, you're willing to deal with it for a premium player like Akunya. But at the same time, it's a little concerning. That seems to be different issues with the legs, and I think that's that's always the thing you're concerned when a guy comes back and he pushes a knee surgery too soon, that they tend to have the ripple effect of other things not working in conjunction properly or favoring or whatever it might be. But again, more just fluky.
Speaker 2: The interesting thing to monitor with him would be then if that running cools down, because that was the thing we're all shocked about, like, oh my god, look at him, he's just running. The guy's just running. As he came back. We thought that could cool down. Maybe this is going to be something where the team pulls off that green light a little bit. He's already still in eight bases in seventeen games so far this year, so something to consider. I know a lot of you, you happy trigger finger trade guys, might want to be on the lookout. I don't want to trade Ronald Lacoutney or anything like that, but I think it's a possibility that the stolen base numbers come down, So just something to consider.
Speaker 1: Jeff McNeil ran right into a wall yesterday. He left the game and Ramon Loriano for a cat scan on Thursday, so hopefully everything works out with him. Now, I'm heading for a weekend filled with grilling, and I know if you all out there are like me, you like to grill. And I'm telling you right now, if you want to avoid the hustle and bustle of the weekend going into Memorial Day grocery stores, you just want all the meats delivered to your house the Omaha Steaks as you cover. So please, for the love of God, use the promo code leading off and get yourself some meat with the Dad's Want Steaks package because that comes with the bacon wrap filet Mignon's, the Jumbo Franks, the air chilled boneless chicken breasts, and of course my favorite, the caramel apple tartlet. And no, there's not a more fun word to say in the English and language than tartlets?
Speaker 2: Can I also add Joe that it is an insane deal when you look at it. When we got the giant Phoam cooler and opened it up, my wife looked at me and like, how much is this? How much is in here? And I was like, so much. The deal that you guys get for the amount of stuff is unmatchable, trust me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And for the ninety nine bucks, you also get with this package eight free Omahas take burgers, So you get the burgers, you get the dogs. If the people don't want the red meat, you got the chicken. Mine came with a pork tenderloin as well. I mean delicious stuff, man. And again, use that promo code leading off, and you can buy this, you know, for yourself. You could buy it for the dads out there. Heck, you can buy for the moms out there. I don't care. It's got a lot of different versatile people that you could buy it for. But I'm telling you right now. It's a high quality. And I like the fact too that you can have it in the freezer it's ready to go, and then you put it in the little pack and then you can, you know, thought out overnight. You can thaw it out in a half hour in the water either way and you're good to go. Especially if you're running around you got all these activities and the kid stuff and everything like that. It's nice to go to come home and have some quality meat. So Oma Steaks promo code leading off again. Get that package that they're selling. It's fantastic.
Speaker 2: They could buy for us too if they wanted. They could like, yeah, oh I wanted to. That's not off the table. Just want everybody to know that.
Speaker 1: I will make more room in the freezer. I will figure it out. I don't know how the Jim Biden I forget is my freezer. I will figure that. I'll buy a new one. Can we talk about this? Can we talk about this article on mlb dot com? The book is out on how to Bitch vladd Junior Guerrero slugging down one hundred and fifty four points from last year. So this is a fascinating piece on MLB dot com right now that I saw by Mike Petriello, and basically he is dug deep. He's done a very good job of the research here and in terms of what's going on location wise. So now that somebody is basically a writer can go and find this. Clearly, if a writer's figured this out, other teams have figured this out. So if Laddie has to make an adjustment, I think Laddie's up to the task. Do you.
Speaker 2: Of all players, Absolutely, he's one of the He's got one of the best batter's eyes that I've ever seen in person, you know, in the twenty on what games I saw in the Arizona Fall League. I mean, this guy isn't up there swinging. This isn't Kalnick, this isn't Adele. I mean, you guys, I don't even need to sell this. You guys know that you can see this guy has a very specific part of the zone he's looking at. But I think he's gotten a little bit more aggressive. I saw and I've just clicked open this piece, so I can't let go and read everything that it is about it. But as a team, these guys are getting destroyed by sliders right now, These these pitches. These breaking pitches off with some velocity are killing them. It was primed when I watched the Hunter Green start just the other day, because you know, he's been primary sliders. He got the he struck out Boba Schett in the first start. They're chasing at such a crazy degree. I don't know what that's about. But Vladimir Guerrero is probably one of the top five players in baseball that can make these adjustments. And I that's that's why I don't have a big worry about vlad I mean, you know, he just makes it happen. Even when he wasn't lofting the ball in his rookie year, he was still hitting the ball. So this is why I'm gonna check this out. I'm interested to read this all right.
Speaker 1: On top of that, I know everybody loves a good extrapolation nation that we love to drop here on the program, But I will say we were I think both of us. I know IWA was very very high on Francisco Lindor's value this year. I thought he was being grossly undervalued, grossly underappreciated. And if you're looking right now in terms of what he's giving you, he's on pace for twenty five homers, one hundred and fifteen rebees, twenty five doubles, and one hundred and eight runs scored. Now that's pretty good return investment. And this is what I was trying to say to people. I know last year was a disappointment, but remember this for next year when the guys were struggling the first year of the big contract and all of a sudden they drop around or two in drafts, to be aggressive on them. If they have an extensive track record of being a certain player, there's usually a good chance they returned to being that certain player. Again, this is more for the premium kind of guys than those bid level free agents. But what do you think of Lindor's pace and what he's doing so far compared to last year obviously, which was such a disappointing first half.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I translate this type of stuff also to it's the same kind of thing with prospects. Like the more track record you have of players, and that's probably why not everybody, but a lot of people you come back down this path When guys have a track record of success and then they fall off, it doesn't We shouldn't just throw them away and discount them. Francisco Lindor was I think a prime example of that transitional trading stuff going on learning who he was as a player. This is someone that I bought back into because this is a first round talent. That's also a unique thing when you see guys that have in the past represented first round talent. It's something that can be easier to buy in on later rounds when you know you can start finding first round talent in the fifth or sixth round. This the guy that was just struggling on making quality contact. That is a changeable thing. I think everything, at the end of the day is something that can be changed. It could be fixed. In baseball, I mean, we're seeing guys like Brandon Drury succeed at a level that isn't He literally didn't do any of this all of his major league gears combined. So it's all possible. But I think that talent level and that previous track record are things that make the probability even higher. So I buy into Lindor. I buy into him being a twenty twenty guy. This is what I was trying to pay for in those later fifth rounds and whatnot.
Speaker 1: Now I know the peanuts and the Cracker Jacks are going crazy right now because one of our unofficial mascots of the show, Ray Liota, apparently has passed away and this news has broken. Now. I was waiting to get some verification on this because I don't trust Twitter whenever they say anybody I do. While you were talking about I was waiting for some more news outlets because I'm a responsible journalist. I'm a responsible member of the media, and I just don't go on air with anything like Ron Burgundy would. So Yeah, apparently at the age of sixty seven, this is confirmed by TMZ and a few other outlets that actually, you know, tend to verify these things, and I see like Deadline, Hollywood and a few other verified places have it. Uh so very sad news. This is if you're a baseball fan, this is your Field of Dreams guy. This is your Joe Jackson. This is if you're a Good Fellas fan, this is your Henry Hill, a guy that's you.
Speaker 2: Were just talking about. Now, you really need that paramount. Plus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster. But Tommy, I mean, look you look at some of the films He's done too. I mean Copland another great one. Uh, certainly he was good in Blow and of course everybody loves Operation Dumbo Drop. I think one of the great classics of our time.
Speaker 2: He was in I don't remember him being in b movie.
Speaker 1: I'm a bee. What's the problem. I don't understand. I got all these bees. They're buzzing everywhere. It's crazy, Karen, what is your problem?
Speaker 2: Play this the rest of the show.
Speaker 1: I think, Actually, but I mean it's that I'll tell you what. That steaming pile that was the Many Saints of Newark movie. He was definitely the highlight of that film, without doubt. I mean that movie was absolutely track.
Speaker 2: It was a movie. This is this is like totally off the beaten path of all of these movies. Was Identity wasn't because it wasn't the John Cusack movie that.
Speaker 1: Gat Yeah, fantastic.
Speaker 2: I completely forgot he was as I'm looking at discography.
Speaker 1: If you build it, he will come. But yeah, that's to do a baseball show and having Raleiota or Kevin Costner die in the middle of it is definitely kind of a shocking thing.
Speaker 2: Again, the chat was the chat was exploding.
Speaker 1: It chat was exploding and but look, you know again, we have to kind of be careful with these things sometimes, so very sad news. We'll try to pivot off of that and we'll continue to celebrate the life of Raleiota, who just last week we were doing chantings commercials here.
Speaker 2: Three days ago. No, we're doing it this week.
Speaker 1: We were doing it like the gun and the chantics. Okay, that's what you do. Let's let's go to fun facts because that'll pull us out of the adult drums. Welsh loves things that never happen, right. Spencer Stryder's five strikeouts in two and two thirds hitless, scoreless innings tonight give him thirty seven k's in twenty four and a third innings this season, second most strikeouts among the Major League Baseball relievers. So Spencer Streider certainly dominating right now. Any thoughts on, you know, if you're looking for just some extra strikeouts, is this a guy that people should be adding to their roster if they have.
Speaker 2: One thousand percent. I'm not the biggest, like you know, stack up on all the relievers and play ratios and stuff like that. There's a few Spencer Strider's number one. I'll tell you this right now. Spencer Striter next year will be the cheat code. If you remember, I think I said it on here with you in the preseason when you're in points. If you want to cheat code this, get Michael Kopek who qualified at reliever because he was a reliever all last year and you could put him in that spot. Look at you now, Spencer Strider will be the ultimate cheat code next year. He might be in a rotation sometime soon. He is bonkers at his strikeout rate right now. This is I think you're gonna find a hard time getting him off of this roll. But this is what he does. I don't think in any format you need to justify picking up Spencer Strider. Put him out there. You're gonna get five strikeouts in two innings. You're gonna get it once or twice a week. Get Spencer Strider. He is phenomenal.
Speaker 1: Another thing that will put a smile on your face. This day in baseball history, in nineteen ninety three, this is the day that the ball went off Jose Canseeco's head and over the fence. So that is all time great I'll give you. Do you remember who hit the ball? That is the question. For the peanuts of the Cracker Jacks. Here's your trivia for the day. Who hit the ball then went off Jose Canseeco's head and then offer a home run?
Speaker 2: I don't. The only thing I wanted to add is I have something built in me now every time I see a guy right at the wall jumping for it, but I think there's like a fifty to fifty chance it's gonna bounce off of his head or his glove and it's gonna go over. I always think it every time I look him, like, well, there comes a ball, it's gonna bounce. I just think these guys are sometimes like out in Spaceland, and it never happens. It never, It just rarely really happens. Cansea go? Thank you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? All right, let's move on to some of the stat heroes from yesterday. We talked about Christian Hovey earn his nine strikeouts. How about Eric Fetti six k's or six innings, six and two thirds for you, Darvish seven k's two earned, JP Sears who shops at Macy's ironically five k's, no earned, five innings, pitch Paul Blackburn no earns over five innings once again, just I love that Mike Mayer puts these in and every week whenever Blackburn starts, he has to put him in the stat heroes, and I know it irks him. It's just great. He did walk five guys. It wasn't his best outing, but yeah, still getting that helping, that whipping that era baby, Let's let's watch that whip and lots of that. Paul Blackburn, Lucas Gielito seven k's over six innings, Robbie Ray three earned ten strikeouts for Robbie Ray. Another bounce back there, and that was guy to trade for last week. So hopefully you did. Harold Castro two dingers, Eva Longoria two dingers, Cole Calhoun red hot, Dansby Swanson four for five with a homer, Joey Vado one home run, two for three, Seth Brown, same thing. Also we had Bryce Harper four for five and Trevor Larnick with a home run. Also, any stat eros that pop out to you welshit. You want to mention.
Speaker 2: I love seeing Bryce Harper continue this. You know, I will tell you somebody that I keep watching and I'm kind of impressed with It's Jack Swinsky who had one for three. He had the homer. The three RBIs in the stolen base little combo meal, if you will, homers and stolen bases. He's one of those weird dudes that you know. He came up way before they even considered bringing up Oneal Cruz, and Twinsky looks like he's here to stay. He hits the ball pretty well. This is like a solid third fourth outfielder. But for a Pirates team, is gonna, you know, get major run. He's shown a little bit of power, he can show a little bit of speed, he hits a little bit, and I don't think he's going anywhere even when this team decides to bring up Oneal Cruz at whatever point that'll be, if it's going to be a replacement of Kyle Mitchell or it's going to be a short stop, it just doesn't affect him. So Swinsky is I think definitely a deep league option, just someone to keep your eye on if you're dealing with injuries. I don't think he's a ten or twelve team over any starter, but I am impressed with him.
Speaker 1: Our own doctor Glenn got the trivia question right. It was Carlos Martinez who hit the ball that went off Jose Canseco's head. Carlos Martinez is the answer. Here's your zero's Thomas the puck who's been in the Mets system for many years now. He came up and made a spot start and immediately we'll go get Zent back down. Nine earned runs, four homers allowed. He can talk about not being ready. Read Debt Meurs five earned. We told you to trade him after the hitter. It's the only thing you could do. Ranger Suarez five earned over four innings. He's not been great to Kyle Hendricks five earned four k's. And Charlie Morton here we go again. Welch, just when you thought it was safe to go out, Charlie Morton again four and a third, four earned nine hits. I think it's over and makes me sad, but I can him. All this hurts the braves. The braves better go out and acquire another starting picture, because if Charlie Morton is done and it's starting to look like age is finally caught up and father time is caught up with Charlie Morton, they need more help in the starting rotation. Do you agree?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Are you surprised that? Well? The one thing I throw out is you got Spencer Strider just sitting out there. You're putting him in long relief roles. Maybe swap those two, Maybe swap Strider and Morton. Maybe create a monster at a Strider in Morton by the way, Maybe lock those two together. Maybe a Strider or start the game and Morton come in in more of like a relief role. Just things to consider. But are you shocked that there has been no real trades? Like look at this now, I see the Mets and the Braves should be punching it out to try to get the next big starter, but we're almost in June. I always feel like there's like a trade or two, and it seems like with the expanded playoffs and everybody in June.
Speaker 1: Yet I think everybody waits till Memorial Day, and then I think that's when the market starts heating up, because I think organizations want to be patient, like I'm sure the Braves want to be patient with Charlie Morton, but now I think the pay and they started to see turn around, but now it's starting to run thin. And I think if you're the Mets, you're looking okay Peterson Pitschwell, so Pucky was terrible. You have some of the other guys who been inconsistent. I mean, you just had a bad star from Chris Bassett. That can't make you feel good. Bassett's been that guy you know that you were going to depend on, and all of a sudden he's let you down. So I think it's imminent, but we shall see what happens for those guys.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Some of the hitters last night, Hazus Aguilar over five with two k's, Mike Trout, oh for four with the golden sombrero. Oh my goodness, gracious, Mike Mayor should probably lose a home run because he called, you know, Mike Trout and had four strikeouts. I think you should make them from his tally.
Speaker 2: We'll make that an official thing that started yesterday. So take one off of the board.
Speaker 1: All right, take away, remove it. Byron Buckston over five with a K. He's hitting a buck fifty two in may does have five dingers this month. But what are your thoughts on the Byron bucks then? Going south a little bit. I know you're mister Welston. I know the weekend's coming, so just just want to check your temperature.
Speaker 2: You know what the weekend is coming. Little spoiler alert. It's not going to be a Buckston weekend. It's not. I'm a little I'm a little bit worried about it as well. I've watched two games in the last like ten days with him. He looks hyper, hyper aggressive. I don't know if you can blame it on not being healthy. There's a big streakiness to it that I don't like to see. And it's crazy because there's some good contact on the team and Luisa Rise is one of the better guys. But I mean no, if fans or butts about it, Buxton is struggling hard. And I think from a correlation standpoint, you can look at like the kind of banged upness he's dealing with and it's just not working. Probably should sit him for a little bit. I think he could use a little mental rest and maybe even an il stint. It's not good. He's not a good guy to make a bet on right now. And you know, it's also tough for like trade periods because if you think this is the downturn of Buckston with the injuries, it's a harrid time to do it. So you really have to kind of sit You've got to sit on it. Me. I personally look at it as a buying period. If I'm being honest, here he's bad, they're struggling injury stuff. I would be out there poking round see if I can get a cheapron, a cheaper Byron Buxton. Then the call.
Speaker 1: Then when you look into Fantasy Pro stats and you see rostered and started one hundred percent, they would all be Welsh.
Speaker 2: It would be like the Infinity Stones. I would be like, you know, I'm here from the last one.
Speaker 1: Let's see the home run board. Niking of the North still up at the top at sixteen. However, JP was the only one to call Eva Longori's two homers. We are sitting at eight hundred and ninety nine total for the year of home runs called already, and we ain't even at Memorial Day. I think we had twelve hundred last year total. Unbelievable. You guys are fantastic. We're so proud, just so damn proud Welsh. Let's talk a little bit about betting pros because right now bet MGM, the King of sports books, has a special offer bet ten dollars win two hundred you bet on any game, regardless of the outcome. Ten bucks turns into two hundred with the promo code leading off. Sign up today, download the betmgm app, go to bedmgm dot com, Bet responsibly and bet with the bromo code leading off. One word leading off today. Hunter Green has a strikeout prop on FanDuel six and a half. The juice is a one to twelve on the minus side. I don't know where you want to go the over or under with this one, but I thought it was provocative. So Fantasy Bros. Is predicting five k's fanduels got him set at six and a half. The juice is minus one twelve. Would you go over or under on the six and a half with Hunter Green?
Speaker 2: Boy, I mean, I'm gonna tell you, I'm gonna avoid this one, Okay, that's if I were to bet it. I actually, oh man, I think the safe bet is to go under right now with him. I want to go over because I think the Cubs can get pretty swing happy, and I really really do love that slight that new slider makes. Hunter Green looks like a new picture. I've watched two of those things. He looks like a new picture. But this is just a number I don't like. My play is to not play this one, but I guess I would. I would go with Fantasy Pros and I would go with the under if if I were forcing myself to take one.
Speaker 1: Aj Pollock total bases on bet MGM one and a half even money on that plus one twenty three on the one and a half total base prop on Joseier Ramirez. Love that one today, even though its school. Josier Ramirez is great. Mike Trout, Yes, okay, fine, whatever was bad, He's got Reyu tonight. I think things get better for him. One and a half again, is the number for total bases plus one fifteen you're getting on Trout. When we're getting plus money on a great player. I will take that same with Devers plus one oh five at one and a half, and he's going against Kiko, who's been absolutely dreadful. Also, this is fun here, it is. Here's the thing I was plugging before the new toy. So we've got a toy over here at betting Pros that Mike Mayer discovered for home run props. So if you go to betting pros dot com under odds, you can do all the different props and then you have the props for people to hit a home run. So if you think your guy's hitting a home run today, you can look for it, find it, see what the number is and where you could get it. I mean, this is this is just fantastic, Like right now today to hit a home run, or yesterday Aaron Judge was plus three thirty, so there you go. I mean, and they've got him for all these different games here too, So that is pretty damn cool. Over at betting pros, look at us innovating. That's fun, making things happen, that's fun. What props do you have on your radar tonight?
Speaker 2: One actually, I like is in that Cincy Chicago game, but it's on the other side. Justin Steele. Justin Steele a little bit underrated on the strikeout props. It's at four and a half and he hit that on both of his last starts. Now they're both against Arizona. There's a pretty strikeout heavy team. But he had ten strikeouts and then nine strikeouts. But if you're looking for an equivalent team to strikeouts, how about the Reds. The red strikeout so you only got to get five strikeouts for him, and Steel has gone on an average of eighty nine and a half pitches in those last two starts, going at least five and you know, a third of an inning. I think it's a really really good opportunity. That's probably my favorite the other two. This one's a little bit risky, but Tarik Schooble Treek Schooble strikeouts five and a half on the over is something that I kind of like. And it's risky because it's against the Guardians, and the Guardians don't necessary strike out a bunch, but they are striking out a little bit more. I like this marker. I would probably be a little tenuous with it and probably not go crazy. This is one. I mean, Schooble's had almost eleven K per nine on the entire year, not walking guys. He's looked elite. And then the other one, I think it's just always a safe bet. It's judged total bases one and a half over. This is one I would play today. I kind of dig the matchup. If you're playing the Homers, I think it's almost it's almost even money. I think it's one oh five on DK kind of judging that he can't do it, so steal Scooble judge total bases. Those are my three.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go look at the DFS slate today to Rescooble at nine point seven over on DK certainly in the mix there, especially in tournaments. Once again, he's just grossly underappreciated, undervalued, under rostered. In tournaments. I'd be all over him less so in cash, but I would put him in cash you, I'm confident. And then you've got a bunch of guys going against each other, Aaron Nola against Kyle Wright. I hate when that happens, so I tend to stay away. If you want to pick a side, you can pick a side. But again, and you're gonna have to do multi entry lineups in order to make this work. And hopefully you can eat one of these or two of these lineups that don't work, and then one or two does. So you have to be that kind of player to make it work. Eric Lauer going against Wainwright once again, I actually think that Waynwright being eight point eight is more of a fascinating investment because he's so cheap. Tonight that Brewers lineup we talk about not being at one hundred percent. I think there is a little bit of appo love with Wainwright tonight Otani at eight point seven certainly is in play. He always brings strikeout ability. And then another guy too, Martin Perez, who's been on an absolute tear lately. And I can't believe those words just came out of my mouth, but it's twenty twenty two eight point three k over on DK against Montass he'll be low rostered. Put him in Schooble together, you can pretty much get whatever you want. And I think those guys, I mean they've been terrific on FanDuel. You get the Yankee game thrown in this mix on their nights late, so he's ten point three. Of course in cash you do that to reak. Schooble's ten point one, so he's more expensive. You could also do that in tournaments again, a little bit less roster percentage to work against. I'm sure Nester Cortez will be very popular. Uh. And again single format fitcher, you got Otani at nine to nine, Martin Perez at ninety seven, everyone's gonna be on Otani. Have a Martin Perez lineup just in case Otani busts, because that would be something in tournaments to be good. Game stacks tonight, red socks, white socks, all the socks, the angels as well. Lineup builders on DK Jonathan Scope two point nine, Marcus Simeon three point seven. Still cheap. I'm still gonna bang that drum. Cole Calhoun two point six, Come on, Cole Calhoun, Martin Perez Stack, let's go uh. And then Cole Calhoun on FanDuel just two point three. He's just on. He's on fire right now. Labor tore Is two seven, Jonathan Scope two five, and aj Pollock two seven. Tonight for my home run call, I'm going with the one one Juan Soto to leave the yard. Welsh, who are you going with for your home run?
Speaker 2: I'm trying to make it easy. I'm going Aaron Judge, how about the easiest call you can do. I've been getting a little bit tricky with it has not been working. I need to get I need to get into the double digi's and I'm trying to get on the board. So give me.
Speaker 1: Judge getting those double digits. Also, get them steaks delivered to your house at Omaha Steaks. Use the promo code leading off get the Dads Want Steak package, because dads do want steaks. And if you just want Steaks and you're not a dad or you just want to pretend your dad and go out there and get a you know, one of those cool little aprons. It says, you know, kiss the cook or I'm the dad joke whatever, king, I don't care. Get that, get the steaks. Use the promo code leading off over at Omaha Steaks dot com and get that package today ninety nine bucks and you get the burgers thrown in for free. It's a beautiful thing. It's a whole lot of but it's a box of meat. It's a box of meat. It sells itself. That's it. I'm done. Also, don't forget use the same promo code leading off for bet MGM and subscribe to our YouTube channel over Fantasy Pros MLB. The Waiver Wire video is gonna drop, I don't know sometime this afternoon. Be very excited for it. Go check it out. Please again, if you subscribe and you click the bell for notifications, you know when everything drops. Here and we want to once again thank all the Peanuts and cracker Jacks and everyone for listening to the show and making it such a success this season and our thoughts with you know, the Raleota's family. After all the jokes that we made here on the show, and all the Goodfellows jokes over the years that well, Shani and Bogman, there's been a lot of shinebox jokes in the past between the three of us, right, and.
Speaker 2: You know you should take us out raally Ota style though, take us.
Speaker 1: Out, that'll do it for us. But the story of the game, it goes on and on and on forever. And if you build the podcast, people will come. Ray, We'll see you next time. Kids,