Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Ought y'all.
Speaker 1: A fan pointed out the Coasts social media account has only posted throws of Daniel Jones and none of Anthony Richardson.
Speaker 2: Have the coachs already decided they're going with Daniel Jones. I don't think so. I don't think. I don't think so. I doubt it. I doubt it. Obviously.
Speaker 3: When it comes to a quarterback competition between Anthony Richardson and Daniel Jones, I think that's that's one that Anthie Richardson would win obviously. Right now, what they're doing right now, I don't think it's a testament to who would be the starter. Even if there is a quarterback competition, I really think that Anthony Richardson would win that out obviously having the edge, knowing the offense.
Speaker 1: Man, you ain't paying no guy, no fourteen million dollars to still on the bench.
Speaker 3: What other back up quarterback you know making fourteen melli? So you think they team throw him in there based based on no I'm just saying I think there's a quarterback. I think there's a quarterback competition. You said you don't think there's a quarterback competition. I think there's a quarterback competition. A wise when they get that man. For one thing, Anthony richards as a head start on that quarterback competition because he knows the.
Speaker 2: Offense, yes at Orill's offense.
Speaker 3: So if you allow him to beat you out, I think it's more politics because they're paying Daniel Jones fourteen fourteen got theamn million, and I think they'll just get it.
Speaker 1: Brod took you number three overall. I put thirty eight million dollars in your pocket. Guarantee, I guarantee your whole damn contract. What you mean, it's politics. It's politics that Anthony Richardson hadn't gotten better in the things that he was doing, wasn't conducing for you being a starting quarterback in being Daniel Jones's answer, because we saw him in New York?
Speaker 2: What's the question? What's the question? You said?
Speaker 1: Daniel Jones answer? I need to know what the question? Did he go to Duke Yes? Is his name Daniel Jones?
Speaker 2: Yes? I mean you can't just say, do I think Dave j I.
Speaker 3: Was running down everything you said, just running down everything you said that anything Anthony Richardson didn't do. It's saying, well, what do you think is gonna happen when when God damn Daniel Jones there, it's gonna be we all of a sudden he will go from what he was last year and all of a sudden just be be what Tom Brady this year.
Speaker 1: No, absolutely, no, no, I think the thing is. But what is Daniel Jones is who he is? In your third year? Did they bring another receiver and they haven't.
Speaker 3: Coached because by the time I hit my second year, I had to ride.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you, That's all I need to say.
Speaker 1: That that was not only the Coast gaff they've made in the last twenty four hours. The Coast ended up deleting the schedule release video that is done by Minecraft style and included a dolphin word a ten Tyreek Hill jersey being pulled over by the was gone remember what happened? Open to day and an apology. The Coat said, we've removed our schedule release video because it exceeded our rights with Microsoft and included an instantly insensitive clip involving Dauphin's receiver, Tyreek Hill.
Speaker 2: We sincerely apologized to Microsoft and.
Speaker 3: Ty wasn't fucking insensitive, Tyreek King one of them. God damn, oh my god, why did you do that. He loved it, and he tweated it.
Speaker 2: He said you should have left it up at Colts. That was what it was funny. It was that.
Speaker 3: I mean, people have to understand you make jokes about certain individuals, you have to know who you're doing it too. Someone Treek is going to laugh at that. He's not one of those overly sensitive people. And obviously I'm assuming that people at the Colts don't know it, and maybe other people would get upset for Tyreek.
Speaker 2: Tyreek wouldn't care. It was funny, are you damn? Tyreek? Microsoft?
Speaker 1: They tie your ass up with rights now now they got more money than their whole NFL, all the NFL.
Speaker 2: You you don't want to be missed with them about Joe. There's certain things.
Speaker 1: There's certain things you can do, like all right, I don't even care, And there's certain things when it comes to the big company like this that's sitting on three four, five season a billion dollars in cash.
Speaker 2: Don't fool with them more joy, it ain't even worth it. Take it down. I'm sorry, Okay, I see what you mean.
Speaker 1: Just hey, oh show you just apologize and keep it moving and keep it moving.
Speaker 3: Some of some of the the schedule releases in the creativity from some of the teams.
Speaker 2: I really enjoyed. I really enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: And that's for Joe. This is why we have to be super super cautious. I told Ash, we're not showing another video. We make sure, we asked can we show this on our platform, make sure we get it, and then we gonna screenshot it, because the last thing we want somebody to do is say yeah, you can do it and then embrace it. And we ain't got noh nob, we ain't give them no permission. Now you screenshot that, Ash. Now that got us, That got our ass burned. We had a ninety day, you know, we in probo and probate in hell. And then the dude took all the money, the revenue that we want, that got that we got from the video, the whole episode.
Speaker 2: He done ran through that.
Speaker 3: Now he ain't got no more of that left.
Speaker 2: Oh, Joe, you remember the guy a d M you last week?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, oh yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah about yeah, he got upset, Like, bro, you gave us permission to show the thing.
Speaker 2: You gave us permission to show it.
Speaker 3: Oh, I said, I sent asked a message, and I, you know, I was the man whatever because I it was the issue. I was like, well position, I mean, man, what, yeah, what's what's your location so you can tell me what you're talking about in person?
Speaker 2: I had three drives, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you're like, listen, I listen. I didn't say anything bad. I ain't say anything bad. I just that's a long time. But I'm trying to get I'm trying to Miami.
Speaker 2: You from Miami. He took he took it, he took it away.
Speaker 1: But you know, I was like, bro, so you just bypassed what I said, so you only heard what OT see.
Speaker 3: I didn't say nothing bad. I just said that takes long for me. I like to get in and out, you know, in and out.
Speaker 1: But he missed the point where I said, before you said that on Joe, I said, bad, Yeah, that's three hundred dollars worth easy for the haircut, the facial, the shade, the trim. Yes, that's three hundred dollars. So he bought it. But again, O Joe, we talked about that. Remember the way we're wired, we only hear the negative. He bypassed the positive, and I went along. I went longer with the positive. Then you did say that it.
Speaker 2: Takes too long. I went way longer.
Speaker 1: But that's what he heard. But we're mad.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go get reserve. I'm gonna go get it. You ain't got no damn anticut. You an't gonna win.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give it through a matter of fact. Yeah, i'mna get Well, let him let him shave your head with that straight raids. No, could I get bumps? I get bumps.
Speaker 2: That thing look like they look at nesing trunch. It would. Hey, I don't. I don't know where it's at. Imad to ask.
Speaker 3: Basically, I'm going I'm going to get that treatment on a recorded too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I had we had a dude on our team. I ain't gonna all the day he shaved. He shaved with one of them.
Speaker 4: The sports race under here. It got man look like he stuck his face in an ab. Now, hey, we call it bup day.
Speaker 3: It took it took me one time. It took me one time to do it. I forgot, I forgot. I think it was two thousand and seven. The barber I was in the rush, so he said, well, let me use this on you and he used the electric Oh oh that Patrick. It took by two It took by two days. But all this up under here, man looked like a dam On Nesti crunch all right.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe Jack Henry and the Baltimore Ravens reached an agreement today on a two year, thirty million dollar extension that includes twenty five million fully guaranteed over the next two seasons per Todd France Athletes First, it's the largest deal in NFL history for a running back over the age.
Speaker 2: Of thirty d Henry is thirty one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean right like it righte absolutely rightfully.
Speaker 2: So you know what you get. You know what you get.
Speaker 3: You know what you're gonna get from him. You understand how you take care of his body. He's a model citizen in the community on the field, so there no reason not to reward him for what he's gonna do.
Speaker 2: In the future. You're not paying him for what he's already done.
Speaker 3: What you know he's gonna do in the future because he takes care of his body, and so based on the team they have around him, you know he's gonna be productive no matter what. Yeah, because the owners of the offense is just predicated on him by himself.
Speaker 2: You got to worry about that quarterback bingo, so you can you cound pay him that kind of money and understand won't be all right. I love it. I love the deal. I love the Ravens have always been.
Speaker 1: A team thatward their players, so I have no problem with this deal. Running back James Cook applause the deal. Congrats, he steals without an extension. He wants fifteen per year. He was on the show. He's like, hey, I think I've shown my work. I've shown my value. As of right now, the Bill's like, Okay, they don't seem to be like they're doing They don't seem to be like they're doing anything. Obviously, they tied up Josh Allen. They got him tied up. I think they redid Russo I think they redid his deal. So it's gonna be very interesting to see how this thing plays out. They have until, you know, hey, at some point in time before the season to get a deal done, go ahead.
Speaker 2: I think they won't get it done for him.
Speaker 3: I think they're gonna get it done for him because one of the things that leave some of the pressure off of Josh Allen is not the receiving corps. It's having that young bull in the backfield. Yeah, able to not only carry the ball and take some of the pressure off Josh Allen, but being able to test the ball out the backfield as well.
Speaker 2: He can do so much.
Speaker 3: He's a Swiss Army and that he can do so much for them offensively. They got to reward him again. Another one who you can pay going forward based on what he can going to do in the future because he's young.
Speaker 2: Uncle, Yes, you've got to take care of him. You got to bad.
Speaker 1: You have to change your ways. Dan Carr announces in retirement from the NFL. Lo Jo thirty four recently underwent multiple medical evaluations on his shoulder. Shoulder was deemed the only route back to one hundred percent and that would mean six up to six months of recovery. Carl retires after staying on eleven season. He's a four time pro bowler, two hundred and fifty seven touchdowns, forty one thousand passing yards, top twenty five all time, third place in the MVP vote.
Speaker 2: He walks away from.
Speaker 3: Thirty mil Hey, I have a question. I'm confused. We in April, we just had the draft. Yeah, the season ended. How long ago December?
Speaker 1: Say, well, this season end of the January beginning of Jacon. But he know he was his season been over because he got hurt. Remember rad Ben.
Speaker 3: Trying to understand why wasn't the situation rectifyed? So you come into the season healthy. Why are we still talking about the same anything. We'll talk about last year? Oh what was it?
Speaker 1: You know? Sometimes don't Joe? You know they give you, say rest and then when rest, don't do it? Now say now you don't let two months pass the rest and when you should have went and had that shoulder listen.
Speaker 3: You know good well, you don't play route nothing like that. Anything with the upper extremities, with the arms, especially when it comes to a quarterback. You want to get all those issues done and out the way. If there was even a thought the inclination that there's something wrong with it that would hamper your throwing motion or playing your position at the best of your ability, you go get it fixed, You go get it, Go get it.
Speaker 2: Joe.
Speaker 1: Derek Carr has made two hundred and five million dollars in his career. He has a seventy seventy ninety two record, four fifty five win percentage, just one trip to the playoffs, and I think they lost to you guys the ninth most cash. From twenty fourteen to twenty twenty four, Aaron Rodgers has made two hundred and ninety two million. First cousins to ninety one, Matthew Stafford to eighty seven, Russell Wilson to sixty four, Dak Prescott two forty four, Jered Goff two thirty four, Matt Ryan two twenty two, Tom Brady one ninety eight, Derek Carr one ninety six, and my homeboy one seventy nine.
Speaker 3: Boy, make a pretty penny, boy, and make a pretty pen. And you know the funny thing about it, I was upset. I was sad.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't like to see players hurt.
Speaker 3: Hell, I god damn tweeted the broken heart emoji about Derek Carr being gone. And then I had to remember, Well, you know what the people in the people in U in New Orleans, in Baton Rouge in Louisiana, Man, they happy, they cheering, they second lining.
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean, I know you're happy Derek Carr is going.
Speaker 3: You didn't like your quarterback that you had, but now who you got, Now you got Spencer Raller.
Speaker 2: No disrespect to him. Young bully got.
Speaker 1: Spencer rally and they took They took the quarterback. What his name, slop shuck, they took shook. I'm just telling you who they took. I ain't ain't, I ain't shuck it with Yo Joe. That's what they took.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's exactly how the saint's gonna be. They're gonna be shook until they get a goddamn quarterback. You know, listen, my people in New Orleans, boy, we ain't got no patience. We ain't got no patience. We didn't deal with too much. We need a quarterback.
Speaker 1: Well, what happens is you get spoiled. You had Drew Breeze for fifteen years, and then you.
Speaker 2: Expect every quarter that's hard to follow that, you know it.
Speaker 1: Look, you're not gonna be Green Bay. You're not gonna have Bread Farr for fifteen twenty years. You're not gonna have Aaron Rodgerson and then you go right to love that is happening. You're not finna have. Most teams don't get to have thirty forty years. I mean, you're talking about could be forty plus years of prosperity at the quarterback position. That's crazy, That is absurd to think about it, because think about it. You had seventeen years with Bread, Look about seventeen years with bar and then you had enough for eighteen years with Rogers and now you have loved So that's what thirty thirty five years sold. You about to have forty five, maybe even fifty years of.
Speaker 3: Prosperity at the cornerback and not just any quarterback. We talk about them boys like that. That boy, Yeah, you can make a case. Aaron Rodgers is one of the greatest of all times. Was Brett Favre And listen to Jordan Love in his own right, it's on his way to be just that as well as he continues to improve year and the year out.
Speaker 1: But Derek Carr is done. He says, no, I don't want to go through that anymore. He says, I talked to old my wife and my family and six months or rehab for thirty million like now it ain't even worth.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, wait a minute, stay with me right now, Hey, Chad, y'all stay with me real quick. My Saints fans, tell me what you think about this? Now I know based on what we saw from him last year. It wasn't anything to hype about, you know, it wasn't nothing to second line about. But how about Aaron Rodgers coming in for a year in New Orleans until we get the rookie right for Spencer Rallic and also you know, watch and learn behind him. What y'all think about that? I know I got some some same fans in this chat. I'm just curious what's your.
Speaker 2: Thought on that. I let the same fans run, I let the same fans. What do you think? Well? What you think? One year?
Speaker 1: No, No, your door had a hilarious response after being asked if he was gonna buy number two off DeAndre Carter. Let's take a listen to what your door had to say about number two jersey you try to.
Speaker 2: Buy to shoot from beyondre.
Speaker 5: No, I'm not trying to buy anything.
Speaker 2: My signing bonus ain't thing alright here.
Speaker 1: I don't believe you should do her. Uh you gotta ask bread. Like I said when I went to Baltimore, O Joe, I didn't want no. I didn't want an odd number. I didn't want eighty one or eighty three, eighty five, something like that.
Speaker 2: I didn't want that. I wanted even number.
Speaker 1: I went to Jama Jermaine Lewis, who hadn't made remember, I offered him here is. I said, I'll buy you and your wife matching Rolex. You get a his get her like?
Speaker 4: Nah?
Speaker 1: He said, nah, I want to keep it. So I ain't never really liked that. I mean, eighty eight number just didn't see.
Speaker 2: Well with Matt Frank rain White, Frank Waynwright had it, and.
Speaker 1: I was like, I harte him. I said, freaking frank Man, what you want for that number? He was with If I'm not mistaken, I think he was with me a couple of like in ninety nine he ended up getting released. He was with me in Denver, so I kind of knew him a little bit. I said, pre you call him freaking frank. I said, freaking frank Man, what you want for eighty two? He like, sharp y, I don't want anything.
Speaker 2: You could have it.
Speaker 1: I said, nah, noah, nah, freaking frak that's your number, and I want to give you something. I said, what I mean, what you'd like to do? What's your hobbies? He said, man, Sharper, I don't like to do anything, fish.
Speaker 2: Man. I said, here I said, how much is the bass boat costs? He lost Sharper. You don't have to do that, I said, you. I bought him a bass ball. I did. I bought him a bass ball.
Speaker 1: Hey, if I if I was willing to give you know back then roe Lex was probably his and hers probably been about thirty thousand.
Speaker 2: If I was willing to do that to get that, get eighty four a bass boat.
Speaker 3: Think I played like fourteen okay, okay, okay, oh see you you got off much better?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah yeah, so uh and plus Oddy kind of had that number, I said, But I said, I think the same. It ain't Cleveland. I said, if it was Cleveland, it'd be one thing you ain't.
Speaker 2: Just ain't Cleveland. So but it was good.
Speaker 1: It worked out, and so I don't blame you you to do I ain't paying no money. I ain't paying nothing either. A fifth round draft pick.
Speaker 2: Now. When I got eighty four, because I was eighty one my.
Speaker 1: First two years old, Joe and then Rick and ntil ended up going to I think he went to Tampa or something. Man. When I found out if he wasn't coming back, man, I called damn so quick, I said, dam can I get four. He's like, absolutely shark. I said, hey, I called I called the equipment guy. Uh uh what was his name, Bill Bill something? Uh uh uh Ronnie Ronnie Bill was an uncle. But anyway, his nephew was the equipment got the time. I said, bro, you might well go ahead and take that sharp off eighty one and put it on the back of eighty four.
Speaker 2: I already called Dan boy you talking about happy? I felt, damn having a number. You want to just do something to you? Can I answer your question? It does? DeAndre?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: What position?
Speaker 5: Young boy?
Speaker 2: Play? I don't know what position? The DeAndre Carter play is probably offense. I'm a fake it receiver. What was he in college? He had to be a high draft pick than didn't you. So he's a rookie. He's a rookie coming in. He's not a rookie. He already had it. Oh he might have came in free agency. Oh, Joe, And I mean, why wouldn't he give hold on?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: When you have a single digit number?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 2: Yeah, where that single digit number? You understand what comes you got to? What comes with that?
Speaker 3: Whether it be Pop Warner, middle school, high school, in the NFL, everybody with a single digit.
Speaker 2: Show is that boy DeAndre Carter.
Speaker 1: He's been number sixteen, number fourteen, number nineteen, he's been won twice, he's been eighty two, he's been three, he's been eleven.
Speaker 2: Now he's number two. Why you name so many numbers because he's been on that many teams? All right, no disrespect to him.
Speaker 3: I hope young boy has a phenomenal season and showed that you know what out with that number two on candy of business.
Speaker 1: But hey number two, Hey you got a anything from one to nine. You gotta be special. You cannot warn those single digit number if you got like That's why I said, why would?
Speaker 2: Why would? Okay?
Speaker 3: But but I hope young bull that's yeah the toy, I mean, period, certain things are just mad.
Speaker 2: That is man to at that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to use any college I mean, NFL single digit numbers are for those who are.
Speaker 2: They put butts in the seats. But that's either here nor there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, I was. I was single digit difference because I took the number three from my brother. So I went three all the way through high school and I went two all the way through college. So yeah, I wish, I wish we could have had single digit numbers because I definite would have got number two. Friend had Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I definitely would have got number two. Well, Mike and Ran the punter had it, but as soon as he left, I'd of got it because back then, Oh Joe, it wasn't like it is now. You got a number and if you change numbers, you can hold the other the jerseys and circulations.
Speaker 2: All that hat.
Speaker 5: I had to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh did you now? Listen?
Speaker 3: I had no problem doing it because I understood. I understood what that name changed. It done, Oh Joe.
Speaker 1: We know how the media likes to critique any misstep time sons to paint a false narrative. I bet they won't highlight how respectful they are watch the video or show shallow shake it every media member had before it started.
Speaker 2: First availability let's take a listen, O Joe.
Speaker 3: Your.
Speaker 2: So we got loving rock pleasure, ma freendic trying to please get you.
Speaker 5: Wow, it's nice, all right, I'll just stay right here, I like.
Speaker 1: According to geneal A, Shalloh was the only player who's done that this week. He said Bucks were the first team to call He's forever grateful that they gave him a chance.
Speaker 3: Hey, listen, you might you might want to make friends with them, not because they they're gonna they gonna they're gonna be right there. They're gonna be like gnats, they're gonna be like next and they're gonna be fair.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: So everything is up to you. That's all we asked. They're gonna be fair. Everything is up to you.
Speaker 3: You might as well be nice to him, because they're gonna they're gonna be in your face for a very very long time.
Speaker 1: I'd be so good that when I have a bad games, like, hey, this is an amoration, this is not how he normally plays.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's I mean, I was very very fortunate.
Speaker 1: I think that I think the thing is on your Like when you come in as a low draft pick, you get a lot more grace because there's not the expectation of a first, second, third round big on you. So he's an undrafted forredge and so he'll get more benefit of the doubt than someone that was the first second or third year, first second or third round pick, or a veteran player that's played for a number of years.
Speaker 2: Kind I was sever up pick. Oh Joe wasn't gonna say oh, he's not very good.
Speaker 1: I was sever for up pick, but when I got good, he's like, hey, I remember this guy with special teams. We saw our hardy work. Blah blah blah, X Y and Z. He'll give him the grace, but he would have earned it. He would have earned it. Jeff rookie armand Membo didn't realize he would be rich after signing his rookie contract.
Speaker 2: Oh yo, take a listen to what he had to say. Its just sign it first. It was pretty cool.
Speaker 1: First thing once, Like I looked at autum Zeros in the phase, I was the fire, That's what I didn't realize how much money I was getting. Bana's definitely a blessing for sure. Yeah, them zero And the funny. The funny thing about it is he got drafted. You went through the whole process and didn't know how much you were getting paid until you looked at the goddamn check, which lets me know that young boy is strictly about the game of football. How you how you don't wro where did you pick that?
Speaker 2: Know what? What picked?
Speaker 1: Because he probably oh Joe, because you know a lot of them got that that that that contract guarantee.
Speaker 3: Yeah, depending on how how you go? Yeah, absolutely, absolutely seventh. He's a seventh pick of the drift. Oh his contract, Oh yeah, yeah, you know the guarantee.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, boy, you got that thirty two mil, thirty two mil ot Joe.
Speaker 1: Different, thirty different. They probably gave him a good fifteen signing bonus different.
Speaker 3: I know he feeling good, great, and hey, you life change just like that man, in a matter of twenty four hours, Just like that, twenty four hours like that, all the work you put in, all the other up to down the obstacles. Oh my goodness, that got that. I remember that feeling like it was like it was yesterday.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't remember. I don't know that that happened to me. Mister Bowler paid me out of his back pocket. I had, Hey, oh Joe, I got it. I made sixty my my rookie contract, my base salary my rookie year was sixty three thousand dollars. Yeah, seventy three. I made seventy three the next year. Now, oh, you only had a ten thousand dollars raise ten thousand, Oh, I got it. A I got another ten thousand if I left, if I got ten thousand, if I left special teams to tackle. I got seventy five hundred if I got second, and I got five thousand, so I you know I picked up that.
Speaker 2: I picked up five one year pet that that night right right right, okay, okay, that little tea, that little tea, come ahead.
Speaker 3: You know ain't so funny back then if you think about the time we're now, look at the prices of everything now, the economy we're in now, back then, sixty three thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: That was a lot of goddamn money. Boy. I was a good banker. I was a good higher bank It was a lot of good money. Boy. We yeah, and then you know that was when I had incentives.
Speaker 1: That's why I was upset, oh Joe, Cause remember I told you I had one hundred thousand dollars if I got one thousand yards receiving and I had nine ninety five at the half and didn't catch another pass, didn't get another pass.
Speaker 2: The quarterback.
Speaker 1: I went to the Pro I was the first team All Pro, made three twenty five, I was. I made the Pro Bowl my third year, made two twenty five. Go back made the Pro Bowl again. Let all the tight end catches touchdowns and yards. First team All Pro me and my brother the first team, first team All pros three twenty five. The other that hundred, that hundred would have.
Speaker 3: Came make good on Joe, real nice, but my it's funny, Mine have my how times have changed?
Speaker 5: Times?
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, what was the what was the first thing you bought? You got your signing bonus? You probably got half a meal? Self busy? What the first thing you bought?
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, I remember signing it, that that check and leaving Mike Brown's office. I will never forget. And I'm not sure the signing bowls signing boners had anything to do with the purchase or anything. But I went to McDonald's writing coming to them right over the bridge next to the waffle house, and I celebrated signing my first my first deal, and the first thing I bought A purchased. God Lee, it might have been I got my first Chevy. Yeah, it probably wasn't nothing I got during the season. I think it might have been in the off season. I bought my first dog. For those that are in the chat that are from Miami, I got Chevy first, Don And I'll never forget. I'm sure Van Dyke could probably see this Van Dyke. You'll probably remember that day. A friend of mine, he owns a restaurant.
Speaker 2: Called I Crave here in Miami. Very good ful spot.
Speaker 3: So if you ever come down here to Miami, you got to check out I Crave. I bought my first Chevy from Van Dyke. Remember I bought him. I forgot how much it was, but I bought him a cash and a little envelope and.
Speaker 2: That that was my first car.
Speaker 3: That was always a dream card, mind. It was always something I looked at some of the older, the older you know dudes had in my in Liberty City, and I was like, you know what, Grandma, One day I want one of them and said, boy, you'll never have no guy that you're gonna be driving out all that noise and dripping oil in my driveway.
Speaker 2: And that was my first person.
Speaker 3: I was like, finally I made it. I can get one for myself.
Speaker 1: Well, I went to Dairy Queen, got a bacon double, cheeseburger, large fry, vanilla milkshake, and oieol blue where dairy Queen. Dairy Queen, you said, a burger, a bacon, double, chia things outside of this ice cream? Yeah, the hell I ain't know that. Yeah, fish sandwiches. Yeah, well hold on, they got Ashley, they got steak figures.
Speaker 3: Now, No, there can't be no Dairy Queen in Miami because I never heard of an ice cream place that's known for ice cream selling anything outside of ice cream. It's like, you know, y'all got thirty one flavors. You heard the thirty one flavors. Huh basket that's Basket Robbins. Oh yes, Derreck Queen and Basket Robbins are something entirely different. Basket Robbins only sell ice cream, Derreck Queen sell other stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know, I never knew that. They sell hot dogs, they sell chicken tenders, they sell fish flay fish sandwiches. Hey, y'all got y'all got they have a single cheeseburger, double Ada triple. I ain't know that, man, but I got the back.
Speaker 2: I got the bacon double cheeseburger.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 2: You ever been to jumbos, y'a? They got jumbos where you're from? What about White Castle? Not why, I'm from a small town. We had uh, we had Dairy Queen and we had harding.
Speaker 3: Oh see that's I ain't That's that's why you from Okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: I ain't no abouy no white castle until maybe I got to Colorado. We had they had crystals like in Savannah.
Speaker 3: I heard, I know, I was on the road. I think I might have been to the Daytona. They crystals in Daytona, right, if I'm not mistaken, I was. I went to NASCAR and I went to crystals with some folks and it was cool.
Speaker 5: It was cool.
Speaker 2: I enjoyed it. My first time having in North Carolina. I went to I had cookout. Yeah yeah, I heard that. You never heard a cookout.
Speaker 3: No, man, listen, I stopped side the road driving home and ate the cracker barrel. Though, hey, cracker barrel good. Now you know some people don't like it. I hear, I hear all the churps in this, but that mama, listen.
Speaker 1: If you could get in there. Hell seemed like everybody else be stopping trying to get cracked.
Speaker 3: The mama's breakfast and crocker barrel, the pancakes with it, with the egg scramble with it, with the sausage, and I have warm, I have warmer syrf up so it come out hot man, Stop playing what'll be talking.
Speaker 1: About yeah yeah, so uh yeah, bro you you you you straight now? But U I tell people all the time and they how much you make it, how much you can time? Hey, hey, look if there's something that you've always wanted to get your mom a little pick crab, you a crib, you ain't got to get your mom, No twenty thou ten thousand square feet, get your mom. Mom mom something that she can keep you know, she can keep up herself. And you know you wanted something. I know you there's something that you wanted a special type of car. I mean, considering that you're in New York, you probably gonna get an suv. You need something that you can drive all the time. So whether it's a g wagon or a range robe or something that you know that you a stylish in the spring and summer. But also it gets cold, it gets snow on the ground in New York, so you're gonna have to you it needs to be have a dual purpose. Now, unlike you know, if you're in town for you in Miami, hey, it ain't gonna know you can get you. You can get you, you know, Rolls or Bentley. I'm saying if you're a high draft, high round draft pick. If that's what you want, whatever it is that I've always wanted, you get that. But yeah, just but after that, bro, like hey, stock that money most definitely yeah, stock it.
Speaker 3: Oh, matter of fact, matter of fact, before we keep on, before we keep going. For all the mothers that are in the chat, if you're on the if you're on the East Coast, Happy Mother's Day to all of you, to my baby, I know you probably see when you watch, and Happy Mother's Day to you as well. Uh, and that's pretty that's pretty much it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Happy Mother's Day. Obviously. Well we're not on tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me go and get it down because we're not on tomorrow with your so Happy Mother's Day to everybody that's on the East Coast, even if you're not on the East Coast, Happy mother Day.
Speaker 2: This is your day.
Speaker 1: Enjoy Enjoy this day and many many more to come, because you've earned it. You've earned this day. Brunch, whatever the case may be, bottomless mimosas, whatever the case, you and your girls or your h huh.
Speaker 2: Mimosas, whatever it is, Drake to your heart.
Speaker 1: Content, whether it's you and your girls, you and your hubby, your boyfriend, your significant other, or it's just the family outing to all the mothers out there, congratulations for the job that you do, and hopefully you enjoy your day because you've earned this day.
Speaker 2: Man, they don't do nothing like that for us. Oh your old father's day.
Speaker 1: Listen you notice, look at what do all the athletes say when they get the camera on them, Hey mom, hey dad? Ain't nobody holding them side and say hey dad, hey mom? Hey ouditory for hey granny. At that time, my grandmother was the only one to lie for all my other my grandparents had passed away.
Speaker 2: So uh no.
Speaker 1: But to all the moms out there, sincerely, from the bottom of our heart here at nightcap, oh Joe and I, we want to wish you a very very special day and.
Speaker 2: Hopefully you enjoyed this day.
Speaker 1: Basically, I mean you basically can celebrate up to all the great mothers out there that's doing a wonderful job. You really should have every day it's mother's Day because it's a huge under take it to raise kids, to raise a family, to be that that person that rock that foundation.
Speaker 2: So we just want to say thank you for the job.
Speaker 3: I'm going to the to the grave site early in the morning. I think they opened at eight, eight, nine o'clock. Going out there, Hollywood, little girl and my grandma, sit down, sit down there with them, them for a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you are you going out there? You're gonna eat with them? Yeah, you know, but I don't. I don't eat.
Speaker 3: I got my coffee and my cigar, and I got a little cheer in it. I got a little cheer in the back of my truck. I said, yeah, ye out there, you know, and I play. I played some of the old school Mississippi maths choir. Uh you know, had James Jane Cleveland, Reverend James Board Yeah, yeah, yeah, poor grandfather love him, man.
Speaker 2: And just sit there fire blind boy by the fire Blind Boys.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: I'll never forget that. I always, I always always think about it.
Speaker 3: I always questioned life after death and do people go, you know, once they pass on it they transition.
Speaker 2: I always, I always say.
Speaker 3: It all the time, every blue moon, even.
Speaker 2: On I think on here before. I always look for signs.
Speaker 3: If you loved the way you say you did when you were alive, how can you never talk to me once you left? I never get any signs, And people say, well, signs are always there. They're always there, you just never pay attention. So I started paying attention to everything that was not normal. That when along went on in my life and still to this day. Grandma passed away in twenty eighteen, or Grandma, I mean, yeah, my mama's been going now since twenty twenty one. And I just been waiting on the sign of some so. You know, the whispers sometimes, you know, you hear people say, my mama just came to me, and my grandma came to me. A so and so came to me in my dream, and I can hear a voice. I just haven't gotten that sign yet, and I can't wait. I can't wait for that day where I can get that sign, just to know that they okay, are they doing well, or just just just whatever.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I think we I think sometimes though Chold, when we're looking for science, I think you say, speak to us, you're looking for them, like you and I talking right now, and it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Happen like that. I mean, sometimes the other come to you in your dream.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, people say, man, and it just seemed like just yesterday I was just talking, you know, to my my mom or my dad or somebody, a significant other than my family that I've lost, and they were having a conversation.
Speaker 2: And that's happened.
Speaker 1: I've actually, you know, been in a dream and I tell my sister, I was having a conversation with granted, and it just seemed like it was just so real.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that's uh, that's tough. That's that that's tough to uh, because you want you I mean, they, like I say, I think o yoe for me. My grandmother saw a lot of what I've accomplished. I mean she's I mean she was there, you know, going to college and and and and I was talking. I was telling somebody that was like probably the proudest that I probably that I think I've been. My grandmother came to see my last college game. Last college game I played in Savannah State. My grandmother came. She had never seen me play before that. They brought my my sister then brought it out on the field and you know it's like hey you no, no, no boy.
Speaker 2: I gave a look ooh.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: My grandma came on the field and then she came to see me graduate at college.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: Mmm, that's long to see to see that, uh, to see a baby catch a touchdown in this final game at Savannah State to.
Speaker 2: See how baby get that degree? Because I told I told people, I tell the story all the time.
Speaker 1: On Joe, my grandmother sent me to Savanna State for two reasons, to get a degree and go to the NFL. I didn't know which one was going to happen for, but they were both going to happen. My grandma didn't see me there, ride there to you know, bull jib around. I like, I'm here if I'm here, And I've never understood that that some people go to college for four years and they're further from graduating when they got there.
Speaker 2: How the hell did that happened? Yeah, bro, I'm here and I started in developmental studies. Oh yoke, developmental studies. Man. I wasn't embarrassed. They couldn't embarrass me.
Speaker 1: All them guys they didn't want to go to class. Man, they gonna think I'm dumb. Well, theoretically about by the letter on the loan, you are, but the objective is not to stay that way.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Joe was flucked out cause they wouldn't go to school. What I'm going depending there?
Speaker 2: On?
Speaker 1: Yo, go right to that trailer. I first went in and sitting in class, I go get that good old get them biscuits, sausage, biscuits, graveled eggs, orange juice, balley ful, go.
Speaker 2: Sit up there and learn. I'm not embarrassed.
Speaker 1: I'm not embarrassed for the results I didn't get for the work that I didn't put in. I know I didn't do what I was supposed to do in high school, So how could I expect exemplary results when I gave bullgive effort,