Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: Hi, Garrett, what's your phone tap all about today? So Cynthia wants to play a phone tap on her dad Steve. Now Steve's prize possession at home is his motorcycle. So I found out there was a little bit of construction going on in front of Steve's house and Steve's out at work. So Cynthia is going to start the call to dad. I'm going to take over as one of the construction workers working outside the.
Speaker 3: House, right, all right?
Speaker 2: And the motorcycles. So you're messing with a guy's motorcycle. Oh you shouldn't do that, all right, Garrett's phone tap.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hey, got So I had to move your motorcycle today and.
Speaker 3: Bike.
Speaker 1: I did, but it needed to be moved.
Speaker 4: The construction workers were getting really close to it, so I moved it over and they were throwing de breathe into like the big jumpster thing, and at one point they missed and they hit your bike.
Speaker 1: So it fell over and I thought that was all over. It fell over, but yeah, the body is little the come on, So I tried.
Speaker 4: I want to talk to those construction guys, call the cops.
Speaker 3: Why after we get off this phone and you keep those guys there, Hey that.
Speaker 4: My dad would like just trying to talk to you about the motorcycle thing?
Speaker 3: Did he? Wait a second?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hello, what can I do you for.
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 2: Whoa whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa whoa, don't appreciate the curse.
Speaker 3: Holo, whoa.
Speaker 4: My god just called me.
Speaker 3: She told me set my fight on the ground right now. Somebody's gonna pay for this.
Speaker 2: That was in our way, all right, So here's the deal. We're cutting the thing in the street, and the thing got a little heavy.
Speaker 3: So what what the hell are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Are you in construction star?
Speaker 4: Are you in construction money?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna talk to you like an idiot. All right, that's because that's.
Speaker 3: How we went got you.
Speaker 2: You're gonna pay for it.
Speaker 4: What's your name?
Speaker 2: Wayne Johnson? Don't worry about that. So were we're cutting. We're cut some stuff to.
Speaker 3: Your supervisor right now. This is full. When I get hold someone's gonna pay for this. If that bike is.
Speaker 2: He's at the lunch right now. We're cleaning up because we're done with the job and we're getting.
Speaker 3: Out of here with the job. Stay right there, all right.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I don't appreciate the phot cursing. All right, stop the cursing, because I'm not one for cursing.
Speaker 3: All right, do you understand that bike?
Speaker 2: You stay right there.
Speaker 3: I want your name. She's gonna take pictures of everything. You're gonna be in trouble. You're gonna be responsible to this, and I want to talk to your manager, your super much.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you a little something you're gonna be excited about though, because you got something to look forward to. You got new sidewalks coming in front of your house, so you can.
Speaker 3: Give up about the game sidewalk. I want my flight the way it was park right in front of me.
Speaker 2: Well that's not because you parked it in front of the house where construction was going on like an idiot. I gotta get my guys out of here. It's lunchtime, so I'm gonna give you back to your girlfriend, whatever, your daughter.
Speaker 3: You better stay right there. You better stay right wherever what that bike is gonna get it. You understand me. I'm gonna you're only one hour.
Speaker 2: My name's actually shared from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show and you just got phone tapped.
Speaker 3: Shut up, Joe, give you a heart that whatever it was worth it, it's okay. Your bank is five, not touch.
Speaker 1: What are the Elvis Durant phone Town