Speaker 1: Let me grab Nathan and Tarzana. It is our second date update. So I guess he met this woman out and they had separate plans for the years, but they met a holiday party, then they went you know, apart from New Years.
Speaker 2: Then they got back together.
Speaker 1: A couple of dates apparently went well, and now she's blowing them off, right, is Nathan? Is that a fair characterization of what happened?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: So you went out twice with her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we met at a friends like one of those friends holiday parties. It was crazy that the guest list kind of exploded. So I went with a friend of mine. She knew one of the roommates throwing the party, she knew the sister of the roommate, so it was more like friends of friends. We didn't really have any other connections besides that. But we met there and we really hit it off. And yeah, so you know, once once I started talking to her, we didn't really stop. We kissed a little bit there. You know, there was mistletoe as a holiday party, and I asked her out before before she left, and and so yeah, we went out a couple of times. We had dinner, We tried to do the Candy kne Lane and Woodland Hills, but the lines were crazy long, so we didn't end up doing that. But yeah, so then we just went out last week, we saw we saw any anyone but you, and then came back to my place and you seem like a.
Speaker 2: Good I know, I'm like, this all sounds great.
Speaker 1: Great, Nathan, you kind of piqued our interests over here. Yeah, it doesn't work out. Somebody might be listening.
Speaker 2: By the way, I heard the movie is good? Which one's movie? Anyone that loved who's it? Okay? Guys?
Speaker 1: A lot of things out there on screens theaters only, yes, theaters?
Speaker 2: All right, Nathan.
Speaker 1: So but now she's not getting back to you, So can you retrace your steps? Is there anything you can think about that happened as to why?
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't really think so. I mean, in the last date we had, it felt like something was off, and she she seemed like she was not talking as much as she did the first time that we went out, So, I mean, you know, it was good, but but yeah, it seemed just a little off. But now it's just like, I'm lucky if I even get a response from her, and all, all.
Speaker 1: Right, so I will put you on hold. We have her number here, what's her name, Maya. We're gonna try and call Maya next and see how we can find out why. Like, what's the deal. Guy sounds like a great dater. So if you're listening and it doesn't work out with Maya, we have Nathan's number.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hit us up. Yeah, that's what we should be doing. I've just done on it. Right if it doesn't work out because it's a date.
Speaker 1: I don't know if we give it away quite like that, but we can certainly give out the number of the person that gets blown off if it seems like somebody you like when you're listening with.
Speaker 2: The permission for permission, sure, but.
Speaker 1: I I'd be listening to Nathan going I like that guy. Well, I almost hope it doesn't work out with Maya.
Speaker 2: For me, I agree. I think it's a market adds to the whole thing for me. Genius. Now you have the opportunity whatever buty.
Speaker 1: It gives people the opportunity, like I know that, Like when you you hear somebody on the air, you go, wow, that person sounds like I don't want to.
Speaker 2: Be their friend. Yep. It adds a little bit of a competition for the other person. Yeah, I don't am I rooting for We already have somebody on deck.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm almost thinking, if you're listening to a second eight update, I'm rooting for you because you're listening.
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't know if Maya listens or not.
Speaker 4: It's like the burner, you know, is it like you know they say you should always have like many saucepans on the burner, you know, like your main your main meal, but then you have your sides.
Speaker 2: He never heard about someone being on the back burner. Yeah, but burner. It's like burner, phone, burner. And then she just meant to say back burner. Let's come back here at Kiss on Air with Ryan Seacrest On Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 1: All right, so we're in a second date update, and you should know that Nathan had a couple of romantic, really good sounding dates with Maya and they met at a holiday party. They did these dates around southern California here in LA and then she's completely blown him off. I mean, this pretty textbook second date update issue, and he can't figure out. He's like, dude, I'm stumped, why is she blowing me off. You don't get it, yeah, because it was very drastic. I was out of nowhere, just blew him off after what sounded like some really great dates. So my thinking was, I like Nathan.
Speaker 2: I don't know him. I mean I just met him on the phone. I like him.
Speaker 1: If you like him and it doesn't work out, and you want to call in and get his number, we'll give it out.
Speaker 2: Ask him what his sign is, Nathan, what's your sign?
Speaker 5: Leo?
Speaker 1: Great?
Speaker 2: Why is it great?
Speaker 5: Yes? A great?
Speaker 2: Leos are great if you're a Taurus out there.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, let's get to Maya and he wanted to work out with Maya. Let's see if we can figure this out. So Nathan, be very quiet. I'm gonna put her on okay, listening to see if we can find out why she's blowing you off so coldly.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Uh.
Speaker 1: Maya, thank you for holding. You're on the air with us here. It's Ryan Seacrest, Sisney and Tanya.
Speaker 2: How are you.
Speaker 4: I'm doing well? How are you?
Speaker 1: Which in super well? Thank you for asking and thanks for coming on. I appreciate agreeing to do this. We're calling you about a guy named Nathan that you went out with a couple of times. Does that sound familiar?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, yeah, I remember him.
Speaker 2: Tell me about Nathan.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay. So it started off amazing, almost, you know, like a fairy tale actually, but you know, apparently maybe too much. Yeah, it was. It was a little too much.
Speaker 2: What do you mean too much?
Speaker 4: Well, we went to a movie, you know, and it was nice, and then we grabbed a drink and headed back to his place. But then things got it got weird. Well it got weird, like it was clean and everything, but he still had his Christmas decorations up, and yeah.
Speaker 1: That's weird. I mean that's a start to the point where you judged him on that.
Speaker 2: Did you like him?
Speaker 4: Okay? I don't know. I just think it was a bit much, but I gave him the benefit of doubt and I was like, have you not had the time to take him down? And he was like no, And then he went into like full childhood like load, like talking about how the holidays are like such a big deal for him and he's sad when they're over, so he just stretches it out as long as he can.
Speaker 2: Look.
Speaker 1: I get the idea there, because it is a little lonely once you take all this stuff down. But I feel like, also in this world where we're all trying to find our connection, if you meet someone and it goes as well and you like the dates, right, he seem like a pretty cool dude on the dates.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean he seemed cool. It's just I don't know. I just once he got into an apartment, I just I got the ick, you know, because you know, with guys, there's like a fine line between like sweet and childish, and this time, you know, he just went a little bit too far into the childish side. And I don't know it was just because.
Speaker 1: Childish can be playful, or I guess it can give you, as it did in this case, the ick. Well, Maya, I just wanted to know that we are on the phone with Nathan. He's here listening to this. Nathan, what's your response to what Maya said?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm kind of bummed that was because those are like, those are really personal feelings that I shared with you, and it seemed like you really you told me you really liked the holidays, and so I feel like we shared that like it was common you know. Interest.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I do like the holidays. It's just I like the holidays. During the holidays, you know, it's just I'm sorry, it just all was a bit much. I mean, you're like, you're like Buddy the elf.
Speaker 5: Oh, I mean, I don't know, it's it's it sounds like Maya here, I mean, would it have been better Maya he had already had the decorations put away?
Speaker 2: But like.
Speaker 1: The problem, this is the real issue. I'm struggling. This is it with Nathan because he had.
Speaker 4: Too many decorations and they were still out or like, I don't know what the issue is either. It's just that we had fun. But you know, Nathan, you're an adult and you had an elf on the shelf and you live alone.
Speaker 3: So I don't know, it just it was I didn't feel like that was a big deal. But that really I mean, okay, I I I hate that I'm saying this on the radio, but like I had some like harder times during the holidays when I was younger, and you know, Christmas and the holidays, you know, season always made me feel really happy and they still do. So I keep my decorations up. It's just based on how I feel. And I mean, I'm I've I've taken him down now, you know, it's been like a month since, like I haven't. I've taken him down now, but I don't know that just.
Speaker 4: I'm not trying to found mean.
Speaker 1: Okay, you thank you so late for that.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I thank you for being honest with us. I'm gonna let you go. Yes, she's gone, that's not Nathan.
Speaker 2: I like you more. Yeah, she's not the girl for you. She's not.
Speaker 1: But there's a lot of people hearing this right now. And if you vibe with Nathan's vibe, like sounds like you got a big heart.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the one thing really important to me. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I got you, and she should appreciate that a little more if she's the one for you, the person that's with you, like it's not meant to be. But anybody wants to cank about your number, anybody calls in, I think it's great.
Speaker 4: So I don't think that you should feel any sort of way about this, Nathan.
Speaker 2: Can I give your number out to people to call in off air?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 2: I guess Okay, great, I like him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we should bring back all the nice people from different second date updates. It didn't work out and see if they match up with each other and call it the second date, dating you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the alpha though, Come on,