Speaker 1: Wow, everybody, It's Tuesday, December second, twenty twenty four. Welcome to the NFL Fantasy Football Show. We've actually started our Christmas shopping. Me and your man named g Mark is grand joyed by Michael Florio and Laclon Jones.
Speaker 2: Am I speaking out of turn?
Speaker 1: Have you guys actually gotten ahead of things and started with your holiday shopping right now?
Speaker 2: About?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: No, my birthday first. My birthday comes first, So I don't do any shopping until after the fourteenth.
Speaker 1: You got kids, man, Yeah, you put yourself under the gun.
Speaker 2: Man, If you're like waiting that long, that's that's kind of wild.
Speaker 4: Well I'm not ordering thing online. I'm going to the store.
Speaker 3: You know you're gonna go to get a turbo man, and it's gonna be sold out.
Speaker 2: Oh man, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: All right, well there you go. So we will we'll monitor along with the John new Smith update. We'll have the LaQuan holiday shopping update too.
Speaker 2: Now, So.
Speaker 3: Nothing until after the fourteenth.
Speaker 4: Man' there you go, keep going buying everything and nobody's getting me anything from my birthday, Like, I gotta I gotta make sure I'm good first.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: All right, family, take care of me.
Speaker 2: Man, Hey man, if you don't love yourself, who the hell will? Right?
Speaker 1: I understand that we got some things that died into We're gonna do some fantasy vaux pause, basically the guys who likely killed your playoff hopes. I know there's still one more week in the regular season, but I know for a lot of folks this might have been a due or die week, especially with six teams on a bye. So we'll talk about the guys who you know officially laid your fantasy teams to rest in week thirteen. Have some waiver wire deep dives guys are putting on the waiver wire. But first let's start with some big questions for week fourteen and beyond the first one.
Speaker 2: I am loath you guys know this.
Speaker 1: I am loath to talk about the Jets on this show, because I mean, it's just we've all had enough of them. But this sort of feels pertinent. Floya, what do we do with Breasee Hall Because it hasn't been terrible, but it hasn't been great and it just seems like there's no rhyme or reason to win.
Speaker 2: We have a good Breezehull game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you look at his recent game logs, and I know in like nine point nine, ten point five, twelve point three, thirty one point one and then six like, but prior to that, he had a lot of like big twenty plus point games. He is still in RB one on this season, but when you click his name, like on NFL dot Com, you'll see right here, like forced mistackles at the lowest rate in the NFL right now. He's not the best at converting goal line touches into touchdowns. He is very big play reliant, And I was thinking about this last night, like we have definitely overrated Breeze Hall because of his big play capability, but he should not be a top like three running back, top five running back off the board next year, but still will probably be in that RB one discussion. But for this season moving forward, like I think he just started him. There's too much volume, the upside is too high, and the schedule opens up like the Dolphins, then he gets the Jaguars Rams and then the Bills, a team that really struggles against running backs. So I think you just ride it out with him until the wheels fall off this year and then maybe don't don't pay as a high a price for him again next season.
Speaker 2: The kuhy is it bad that I don't I don't want a first round pick next year. I don't want to draft in the first round. I get it.
Speaker 1: I mean i'mless I can get Saquon, Like Saquan feels like the only player that I absolutely want in the first round. I guess Dereck Henry, but later in the first round. Other than that, like you know, I mean Christian McCaffrey, he was hurt pretty much all year, Breeze Hall has been underwhelming. B Jon Robinson has kind of been nah so far this year. Like I just, I mean, I just can I just forfeit my first round pick next year and I come back in the second round.
Speaker 4: I would forfeit the first round pick on a running back. Like I think my years of like drafting and running back in the first round are over, because like when I look at some of my running backs, it's like, like you said, Bijon, he hasn't been the guy I thought he was the one on one and he's not.
Speaker 3: Looking like the one on one.
Speaker 4: And like I got Jamier Gibbs and the early second round, and it's like I'd rather go for players like that, like, you know, in the second and third round where I can really cash in on my running backs. So we talk about Saquon he was the second round pick, Derrick Henry back into the second round, and then the rest of the running backs bat down there. It's like, I just feel more comfortable. Look at Joe Mixon.
Speaker 2: Where was he going?
Speaker 4: Like it definitely wasn't the first two rounds. So it's like it's one of those things where like the first three rounds for now on, I'm gonna probably focus on like the pass catchers, like the wide receivers are tight ends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did this.
Speaker 3: Year, and I hate most of my teams.
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean I feel like, you know, the only real thing is just pick good players.
Speaker 2: Like, just pick good players.
Speaker 1: And that was my problem is that I didn't pick good players or I picked players that were unhealthy.
Speaker 3: All the aging running backs that change teams that history tells us you shouldn't be drafting these running backs when they're this age and old and changed teams. They're all absolutely dominating this year. Like this has been one of the weirdest fantasy seasons I can remember.
Speaker 2: I hate history zero zero. It has made zero sense this year. I can't figure it out.
Speaker 1: Next big question, uh, lak On, I will start with you on this one. Are we officially done with CJ. Stroud after he gave us fourteen points against the Jaguars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think we could chalk it of. I mean, honestly, I hate focusing on the main problem, which is the old line. But now CG. Stroud has a Fantasy assay, it's kind of just mellow down. Like yesterday's show, I mentioned that, you know, Bryce Young is averaging more Fantasy points per game since Week seven than c J.
Speaker 3: Stroud.
Speaker 4: It's like, how how is that possible?
Speaker 3: How is this impossible?
Speaker 4: When you have Nico Collins back, you have Tank Dell and it's like one of those things where you're like, maybe it's just, you know, the Texans offense. Maybe it's a new identity. You have Joe Mixon in that and that backfield that's taken on some of that you know work and progression of that offense to get downfield.
Speaker 2: And c J.
Speaker 4: Stroud's not making the magic he made and you know in his rookie year. So I'm kind of off the CJ. Strout bus for the rest of the you know, time into the playoffs to where like, if I have other options, I will pivot. If there's rushing upside with another quarterback, I will pivot. And I will take this moment to have the egg on my face and admit that I was wrong.
Speaker 2: I have c. J.
Speaker 4: Stroud's a top five fantasy quarterback that looks absurd right now. And you know he's just been completely underwhelming even with the weapons that he has.
Speaker 1: I mean, Floria, I look at it as they have to buy this week they come back. They've got Miami, who's been really to on quarterbacks this year.
Speaker 2: They've got the Chiefs.
Speaker 1: We know how good that defense has been for long stretches of the year. Although you look at their fantasy numbers, they actually have, you know, pretty favorable numbers for quarterbacks.
Speaker 2: But I don't know that we really trust that.
Speaker 1: But Week seventeen, Championship week, they've got the Ravens. There's a good chance they will be battling, if not for the division, certainly for playoff seating in the AFC.
Speaker 2: Like, is it going to be a struggle.
Speaker 1: Is it going to be like you having to you know, fight yourself to not put him in a lineup, or at least to not advocate for him as a start sit in week seventeen.
Speaker 3: I don't think so. I think after yesterday, I'm done with CJ. Stroud. He was only under pressure on five of his pass attempts yesterday, and he in the matchup that not only has he dominated the Jaguars every time he has played them, but the Jags were allowing the most fantasy points to quarterbacks. I mean, this was and it's not like, Okay, this was a game where the Texans just ran all over them, like this was a closed game until the fourth quarter, and he just went out and didn't give you even give you fifteen fantasy points and since Week seven just eleven fantasy points per game. I would argue that I think he is better on belongs, more on waiver wires right now than he does in starting lineups and championship game on the line, especially if like we don't if he doesn't perform well in the next two games, There's no way I could win my championship on the line. Throw this guy in, even in what is a favorable matchup, because the Ravens actually can get pressure and could get after the quarterback, unlike the Jaguars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think He's going to be a really interesting case study in the offseason as we sort of compare year one to year two figure out kind of what went wrong and what needs to happen and whether or not we can sort of buy back in. I guess the upside is the asking price in a draft is going to be a lot less for CJ. Stroud next year compared to what it was this year. Laquans were to talk about this on Monday Show. So I'll ask you, Florio, are you buying in now on Bryce Young? After certainly that's what we saw from him on Sunday, but even going back the last few few weeks, are we starting to maybe buy in? And I'm not sitting here telling you you're gonna, you know, start him over, Like, hey man, Josh Allen is a tough matchup start Bryce Young, But like in terms of you know, maybe fringe QB one type territory, are we starting to buy in here?
Speaker 3: I'm starting to I've bought in from a real life standpoint for fantasy. I think it's much more matchup dependent because like yesterday was awesome, but it's also his first real big Fantasy game of this season, and like next week, he gets the Eagles, I will tell you right now, I don't want to play him against that secondary. But like he looks the part, he's passed the eye test. He did enough to win that game twice yesterday, and if the I really wanted that for him, because if the Panthers would have held on, it would have been three of the four games that he has started they have won, and the one loss would have been taking the defending two ton champions to the brink. So yeah, I think there's reason to get excited for Bryce Young in real life and in fantasy. But for fantasy he is still very much matchup dependent.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, I think that's fair. I think what would have been interesting.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you guys saw this, but I've seen a lot of people suggesting somewhat in jest, but somewhat not. Hey man, you're twenty twenty four NFC South champion Carolina Panthers. I mean, if they had won that game, they would have been four and eight. You know, you have the Falcons at six and six, had you would have had the Bucks at that point at what five and seven?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, mathematically, I mean I think mathematically it's still possible. It's gonna be very tough now. But people, I saw that and I'm like, what are you talking about? And I went and look at him like, oh no, this is like really possible at this point.
Speaker 3: Question for you guys, I know we're getting week a full month ahead, but week seventeen, CJ. Stroud at Baltimore, Bryce Young at Tampa Bay, which one do you feel better about? Yeah, we have reached that point.
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean remember remember before the draft, right, everybody was litigating Bryce Young versus c J.
Speaker 2: Stroud.
Speaker 1: And then after last year it was like the it was almost like case closed all over, c J.
Speaker 2: Stroud, wash your hands of it.
Speaker 1: Now here we are, you know, a year later and it's the you know, the the case has been reopened again and we're having this conversation all over again between these two guys.
Speaker 3: You cales breathe.
Speaker 1: If you're a Caleb fan, it is not it is far from over. Like, hey man, it hasn't even been a full season. There's been turmoil in Chicago. Like if you're a Bears fan, he did, I mean, minus the whole thing at the end with sort of letting the clock run out or whatever.
Speaker 2: But you can change that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can also put that as much on the head coach too, for like, hey man, you got to time out, like maybe use it.
Speaker 2: You know. So there was a lot of fired Yes, sure there was.
Speaker 1: Basically there was a lot of blame to go around in what happened at the end of that game on Thanksgiving. Caleb gets some of it, Matt Eberflus gets a lot of it, and that's why one of them is at the moment unemployed.
Speaker 2: So there.
Speaker 5: Speaking of us, speaking of faux pas, Uh, you're still you would think called fantasy faux pas every week where they you know, you talked about the guys that you started that really hurt you, that maybe you shouldn't have, maybe you overthought it, maybe it seemed like a great matchup and it just didn't work out.
Speaker 1: Uh, it felt like a good time to bring this back in week thirteen where a lot of teams are fighting for playoff spots in the fantasy realm, and so guys that might have, you know, sort of killed your chances or at least severely hurt your chances to make the playoffs. Lakwan, who was your big fantasy faux pas or at least one that could have been a big fantasy folk.
Speaker 2: Paul for a lot of people this week, A.
Speaker 4: Lot of people that were on that fence of like making the playoffs or like even trying to keep their team alive. You know, they went out there and the waiver wire guy to Gus Edwards. They got a Hassens, they got Kamani Videll, but this Chargers backfield man, they have not shown, you know, be able to be efficient, to be able to step up after JK. Dobbins, and they kind of failed a lot of fantasy folks out there. I mean, Gus Edwards only had six carries, So it's like one of those things that they just avoided the run game completely without JK. Dobbins and they went into a more pass heavy thing. So I feel for those, you know, rosters out there. I was one of them to go out there to try to keep my team alive. But the Chargers backfield without JK. Dobbins cannot be dependent on, you know, for the rest of the season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had Gus Edwards in the Sleepers column last week, and you know, like I looked at it and I sort of knew it was gonna be a tough case to make he has not been very productive when he's got his opportunities, has not been very explosive.
Speaker 2: But I sort of hope that volume would kind of win the day.
Speaker 1: But to your point, I think the Chargers looked around and realized that we're not gonna be able to run the ball really without Dobbins. They tried to go with a pass heavy attack that actually didn't even work either because Justin Herbert only had one hundred and forty seven yards that that didn't work either. So but if you did try to rely on because Edwards, you were really hurt. And look, Kamani Vidal ended up with four carries. He had more carries than Hassan Haskins, so I guess he really is the next man up. But again four carries for yeah, I mean, it's just maybe it was just that could be. I mean, it's just kind of a mess back there in that backfield, which is not great for the rest of the season.
Speaker 2: Who was your fantasy faux Paul.
Speaker 3: Florio Kenneth Walker, who I have on a lot of fantasy teams. I was really excited about this year, and early on it looked like it was starting to come to fruition. They were giving the ball a bunch, they were letting him be heavily involved in the passing game. He was breaking out long runs, He got hurt, he came back, and all of that has just disappeared. Like yesterday, sixteen carries, three targets. Zach Charboney had twelve carried. I'm sorry, four carries, three targets. But he got a touchdown, he got the goal line work. Kenneth Walker got stuffed near the goal line, and then they were like, all right, we're never giving you another touch near there again. They're all going to Zach Sharbonay and Seahawks had this one drive where they four or five different times got stuff on the one yard line and just got shut out. Like I don't know what I was watching on that sequence, but yeah, since week eight, eleven Fantasy points per game for Kenneth Walker. Like, no, he's getting hit behind the line constantly, no big plays. It's but he's good. He's too good to sit. He's one of those anchors that we talk about where like, at least on my teams, I'm never gonna sit him, and he's just dragging me down right now. So it's not fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's just been frustrating to kind of watch him as part of this offense, just not getting the opportunity, not really doing much of it, and then all of a sudden, you get Zack Charmona who scores what into being the game winning touchdown for the Seahawks.
Speaker 2: Incredibly frustrated.
Speaker 4: Yes, you know who else is probably frustrated. It's our friend of the show, Mantai, because every single time in football he pounds the table, like, get Kenneth Walker involved, keep the touches consistent, and that hasn't been the case the last couple of weeks. His touches are up and down, like there will be one game he has twenty touches and then another game he has like fifteen, Like let's keep it in that ballpark of where, like he's going to be involved in. Zach Charbonay has just been a thorn. So shout out to Mantai. I know you're stressed out.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Yeah, we haven't talked to Manta in a while.
Speaker 2: We should get an update on how his.
Speaker 1: Teams are doing, because you know, yeah, we know he loves this thing like the rest of us do.
Speaker 2: So I would love to get an update on him.
Speaker 1: Minus Chuba Hubbard, right, and and Cuba has been great all year long. I mean the fact that here we are, you know, heading into the final week of the Fantasy regular season, and he is among the league leaders in rushing yards, well on track to get well over a thousand yards at this point, had a great matchup against the Tampa Bay defense, and just kind of fell flat this past week. I mean, you look around forty three rushing yards lost, the fumble got you fewer than three Fantasy points. I'm still really not worried about Jonathan Brooks.
Speaker 2: I know, he got on the field and he got some touches, he got some.
Speaker 1: Carries, but not a point where you really think that Brooks is ready to sort of take things over.
Speaker 2: This is still Chuba Hubber's backfield.
Speaker 1: But you know, as a guy that you were kind of being able to lean on as a nice RB two, maybe even a fringe RB one depending on the week. I'm this this one hurt, you know, to get again two point three points out of Cheba Hubbard in a big situation where you probably needed to win to get to the playoffs.
Speaker 2: This is one that probably gonna, you know, leave you a little bit steamed.
Speaker 1: You know, and so we'll see if he's gonna be able to bounce back going forward. But just one of those things, A bad a bad performs at maybe the worst possible time. And now throwing the fact that he's got the Eagles coming up, just just not a really good situation for anybody with Juba Hubbard on their roster that they were before this. Yeah, you know what I forgot about this? I forgot about that. You really might be correct. That might have something to do with it. I mean, look, man, anybody who knows if Drake shows up at your game wearing your team's colors, it's probably gonna be a bad situation. So let that be a lesson. Let that be a lesson.
Speaker 2: Uh, I gonna take a quick break.
Speaker 1: Come back, We're gonna talk some waiver wire deep dives and some guys were putting on the waiver wire.
Speaker 2: That's next on the NFL Fantasy Football Show. Time to dive deep on the waiver wire.
Speaker 1: Lakwan, Who's somebody that we should be checking for that maybe is off the beaten path a little bit?
Speaker 2: Can I can?
Speaker 3: I take this victory lap real quick?
Speaker 4: Last week I said my biggest hot take is that Blake Krn will have a breakout game, and here we are with his highest snap share and he had his best game this season. And also the Rams had their best rushing attack game the entire season when it comes to rushing EPA yards for Kerry efficiency was through the roof when you get Blake Korn the ball, and I think moving forward, there's no way Sean McVay could look at these stats for the rushing attack and how efficient and how great it was to see Blake Korm get his opportunities for the rest of the season. So he's definitely a high end handcuff that he needs to be added this week.
Speaker 1: I mean, I was actually watching that and forget to myself, like, hey man, I wasn't wrong on Blake Korm.
Speaker 2: I was just early like that was kind of how I felt.
Speaker 1: About it, because I, you know, I really thought that we were going to see more of a two headed backfield there. But you know, Sean McVay decided he was just gonna lean heavily on Kien Williams and look for the first couple months of the season, it worked great. It absolutely worked great, Like it was hard to argue against it. But the last few weeks it was a different story, and so now we're seeing korm get in there, so I wonder if we're gonna see a little bit more of that going forward. Florio, I would think that you are being very sincere about this guy that you are, but yeah, yeah, I'm.
Speaker 3: Sorry Sinceer McCormick, who most of you probably had no idea who he was two three weeks ago, but he has played well since getting an opportunity, and I think what stood out on Friday was the fact that like he was able to run, not just in any matchup, like against the Chiefs, who have been the hardest matchup, and Lakwan did a great job of pointing this out earlier in the year, but like the Chiefs have played to who's who would running backs and have held them to less than fifty rushing yards. McCormick rushed for sixty four on twelve carries, averaging over five yards per carry, got involved on the ground a bit, and then after the game, other than talking about you know what happened in that final play of the game, Antonio Pierce spoke a lot about trying to get Sincere McCormick more of a look moving forward, and that he will be involved in. Look, I know you probably don't want to, but big at the Bucks, solid matchup, Falcons solid matchup, and then the Jags and the Saints to end the year, great matchups. So if you're in need of a flex or something like that, you've been streaming that position, streaming running backs, whatever it might be. McCormick has upsides, so I would I would take a shot on him, especially like we keep talking about with bench spots being a little bit less in demand now with buis soon to be behind us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, and look, we've been trying to find a Raiders running back all season long. We went from Samir White to Alexander Madison Amir Abdullah being a thing for a little bit. So maybe, just maybe, sincere McCormick is the guy who takes us the rest of the way in that Las Vegas backfield, my deep dive is gonna be Juwan Johnson because well, look, Taysom Hill is officially gone for the year. A major knee injury is gonna take him out, and so you know it's gonna be hard to find consistent options in the New Orleans offense that aren't named Alvin Kamara. I mean, we talk on Monday show about MVS and his opportunity there, but don't overlook what Juwan Johnson can bring because he look always had deep sleeper vibes.
Speaker 2: Anyway, even when everybody was healthy.
Speaker 1: But now with no Tasom Hill, I think he's gonna get a lot more opportunities to go out and get targets, be involved in the offense. Understand, the ceiling is not gonna be very high, and you're gonna have to kind of sort of live with a little bit of volume. He had seven targets in that game against the Rams on Sunday. But I do think there's some opportunities for Juwan Johnson there, and I think especially in the short term, six teams on a by in Week fourteen, people are gonna be scrambling to kind of get some some tight ends in the lineup. So could be a chance for Juwan Johnson and maybe just the guy you sort of stashed down the stretch, depending on what your tied end situation is on your roster. So as always, if we're adding folks, we have to be letting folks go. Lakwan who goes back to the free agent pool.
Speaker 4: Oh Man Colts wide receiver Ady mitchell I tweeted this as soon as I saw it, man, and it's one of those plays where you're like, oh my god, he's.
Speaker 2: Gonna make this huge play.
Speaker 4: And he was on a perimeter and the ball just goes right through his hands, and right at that moment, I was like, drop him, drop there's no points, there's no point. I can't deal with these mistakes because that makes Anthony Richardson in the box scores look bad. That was a huge play and a touchdown if he would have caught that. So I'm like, I can't deal with guys trying to develop and get, you know, learn on the job while I'm facing you know, playoff things. Because I picked up Ady mitchell I put him in the flex and I was like, look, I just need ten points and that probably would have did it, but only fourteen routes ran two target zero catches. Yeah, you're you're out of here, man. No zombies on the bench.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's been hard with that because the passing game just not that deep, you know. I mean, we like Josh downs when he's healthy. Michael Pittman's starting to get some more run. Alec Pierce is gonna get some shots. Like I just don't know that that Anthony Richardson right now can support that many pass catchers for sure. Florio a little bit surprised to see this one, just because it's a guy who kind of started to step up lately, but maybe maybe it's not enough to keep him around.
Speaker 3: He stepped up and then he took two big steps back the last two weeks. Quentin Johnson, it pains me to say it because because I have been a believer and I still do think that the physical ability is there. Unfortunately, the hand eye coordination is not. Like this guy's had like six balls just go through his hands in the last two weeks, twelve yards in his last two games, and like look Justin Herbert and the Chargers all line really disappointed against the Falcons this week, and it could have been a much bigger fantasy game all of that, but there was like a couple in the last two games alone, Like there's been some throws that have gone with Quinn Johnson has the capability to make a big play and the concentration, the hands, whatever it is they're off. I will say, if we hear before your waivers run that Ladd McConkie's knee injury is more serious than being led on, and he's going to miss time. Then I take this all back and pretend I roasted Kirk cousins here. But if McConkie is healthy, I think you can move on from QJ right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I think it was always sort of I won't say it was it was hopium, but you know, I'm I think we were hoping he was progressing. The last two weeks, as you mentioned, seems like he's kind of gone back to rookie year Quinton Johnston, which is not not a great thing at all. At this point the YP does he seems out of the yips him and Justin Tucker Man. That's a whole other conversation about, you know, watching the watching the decline of one of the all time greats at the kicking position.
Speaker 2: That's a whole different thing for me.
Speaker 1: It's Wandale Robinson because you know, we were sort of hoping that maybe with the quarterback change he would be more involved. That didn't happen with Tommy DeVito. Uh, now there's Drew Locke. The offense didn't get any better against the Cowboys on Thanksgiving Day, and it's just it's one of those things where Robinson doesn't give you enough to make it worthwhile having him on your roster. Right, you need a ton of targets because you're not gonna get a whole lot of air yards with him. He's not finding the in zone in an offense that just cannot score points at all.
Speaker 2: So it's just it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think he was still on rosters like fifty of fifty NFL dot Com leagues, you guys can go on ahead and just say goodbye, because I mean unless unless you're in a super deep league where you know, getting three catches for you know, fifty yards is gonna do it for you. And even that seems like a lot actually for for Lwandale to get fifty yards, he might have to get, you know, five six catches something like that. It's just it's not enough for him to put to be in a lineup, and it's really not enough for him to be on the roster at this point. There are other wide receivers out there that you can find that can like maybe give you better outcomes on a week two week basis. The floor is low. The ceiling is low, the offense is not moving. There's just no reason to to keep trying to make it happen with Wandale Robinson. So thank you, thank you for your time, but uh, it's probably over for now.
Speaker 2: Is this?
Speaker 4: Like he's top ten in catches, which is crazy. He has more catches than Tara McLaurin, DJ Moore's A Flowers, Cooper Cup Like these names are important, notable, but I get it. You have to drop them. He giving you nothing.
Speaker 1: That is mild man. I hadn't even realized that until you just now said that. And I'm looking at it and.
Speaker 2: Like you are, like I was looking at it, like wait, no way, hold up. And even Danny A.
Speaker 3: Mondola has way to success.
Speaker 2: That is that is absolutely wild man crazy.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, but that's it. I mean that did for Wandale Robinson. And that's it for a show. That's it for this edition of the NFL Fantasy Football Podcast. Stay happy, save and healthy, do good and live well. Enjoy the days, everybody, and we will talk to you again tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Wo