Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you. Thank you for listening to us. Ryan Air Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: Right July one already, why don't you points out a kiss FM. The fourth of July celebration America to fifty will be on Saturday. I'm going to be in Nashville with a bunch of artists that'll be live on ABC and Disney Plus and Hulu and all the things. And we started on July third, and it goes twenty four hours, so it'll be kind of a fun thing to check out if you're around. But I'm looking for I like the fourth of July. Get excited, Yeah about the fourth of July.
Speaker 3: So like you kick off the show on the third and then you go to sleep and then you come.
Speaker 4: Back to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh yeah, exactly. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And you know, I guess I was reading this article about the two hundred and fiftieth Birthday celebration. More US shoppers are buying more American made things, and they think it's because they're thinking about America to fifty coming up on July fourth.
Speaker 1: It is a very fun holiday.
Speaker 2: It's all about food, it's all about family, it's all about friends. Some about the smell of the barbecue, all of that good stuff. It's good times. I mean, jelly four, it's good times. Summer's gonna go fast, so enjoy it.
Speaker 4: It's basically Christmas. I mean, let's get to the fourth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let let's get to let me, let me get to the fourth. Okay, World Cup. This morning England is playing. I'm playing in Atlanta versus Dr Congo. One o'clock Belgium versus Senegal in Seattle, and five o'clock this evening USA versus Bosnia and Herzegovina in Santa Clara. We're talking about you know how just it's fun, like just being in La and seeing all the bars, people cheering when there's a goal, and people coming together and say we're it's such a good it's a good feeling right now that we don't want it to be over. Like Tanya just said, summer's just about the Christmas. The day that the World Cup ends, it'll be like December twenty sixth.
Speaker 1: That feeling. Oh no, it's all where did it go?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: Taking the decorations have to go down. How'd you sleep, Cysany and Tanya?
Speaker 6: I slept okay, but I felt like my alarm clock went off before I it needed.
Speaker 1: To do you mean you needed to sleep longer. I probably could have slept a little bit longer. It felt like I just fallen asleep and I'm like, oh, here we go, it's time to go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was crazy. You guys were all in my dream last night.
Speaker 1: Wow, give detail.
Speaker 3: So you all got flown out to London for the Harry Styles show.
Speaker 1: Even Mark, okay, even Mark got flown.
Speaker 3: Everybody got flown, but they didn't choose me Andy.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I couldn't. It was it was there was like a day and then like it was the weirdest thing.
Speaker 3: I was asking you guys. I was like, did I say anything mean about Harry Styles? Like I was like trying to like get the deets, and nobody could figure it out.
Speaker 1: So you were left behind and we all get to go see Harry Styles.
Speaker 4: Yes, what a night man. I drove there with Excel, which is weird because it was.
Speaker 2: Drove to yeah, across the Atlanta Yeah special call. Yeah, amazing sense if you could, if you could create that, you'd really be successful.
Speaker 6: It was weird.
Speaker 1: It was weird.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to make sense of it.
Speaker 2: No I could make total sense of it. Remember, Harry Styles flirted with you. Harry Styles wanted you to do some stuff for iHeart just you. You have Harry Styles on your pillow case. Harry Styles had enough of you, he needed us. Yeah, I mean you got enough time with him.
Speaker 3: I think I'm feeling left out from you guys, so maybe we should Oh.
Speaker 2: My gosh, how can you possibly feel left out from us? You spend more time with us than anybody on the planet anybody.
Speaker 1: You cannot feel left out from us.
Speaker 4: I think we need something in the books.
Speaker 1: Oh sure, can we just get to seven.
Speaker 2: Coming back in a minute with some Gracie Abram tickets Sunny later eyes in the mid seventies and eighties Inland, if you got to get ready and get out soon. That's the vibes' kiss. It's kiss f New California laws in effect today July first.
Speaker 1: Let's take a look at these here.
Speaker 2: So yeah, when laws get passed her voted in, they start on January first or July first, and a lot of new ones that maybe you know about, maybe you forgot about. But let's minimum wage. Let's start with that one. LA County minimum wage goes up to eighteen dollars and forty seven cents an hour, and hotel and hospitality workers go up to twenty five dollars an hour. In LA, healthcare workers go up to twenty two to twenty five dollars per hour, depending on how big the facility is. So that starts today our food. This is interesting. So you know this sell by, best buy expiration, all that use buy us by. Like I grew up with my mom, it would say sell buy and she would say, oh no, it's got two more.
Speaker 1: Weeks for sure.
Speaker 4: I'm same with my parents.
Speaker 2: But I was like, no, if it's a sell by, I feel like it's done. Like they don't want responsibility, they don't want that cheese Anymoreah, sell buy but they I mean, I think it's in theory does have more time. But now they're making it less confusing. The new law, no more confusion. Best buy used by, cell by, expires by. All those labels go away. They're just gonna say on the labels use by or use or freeze by. So if you don't use it by, then throw it in the freezer. Right, that's it. That's good. I mean, I told you we still have spices at my home in Atlanta where I grew up. Spices from the eighties, mccormax or whatever they are. My mom's got little pieces of deal that are brown in a cano jar and now and then you still need them. Don't get near that Cuman. That was nineteen eighty two when we got that new laws chain restaurants, so they have to disclose allergens on the menu. You're gonna have to see the menu with all those things on their schools. Every school in California must now have a policy to limit or band cell phone use on campus, and all schools must now have at least one gender neutral bathroom with clear signage.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Laws For tech streaming platforms, they're gonna have to regulate the volume of commercials, like the actual sound of commercials so they're not louder than the show.
Speaker 1: That is great, that's a flea update.
Speaker 2: Scares me to death when the commercial comes on sometime that I don't I don't know, because they want the ad to pop, probably right, but they should have the tech to match the volume.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: I know, And if you're watching like a dramatic show where like y'all speak very softly and then all of a sudden the commercial would come on.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, then the Enterprise rental commercial pops in. I'm like, what scares me? Serial ad new laws today? Going to a fact one more here, I'm looking at driverless cars can now be given a ticket by the police.
Speaker 1: Who gets the ticket? The cars a ticket? I don't know. We'll clip it to the dashboard.
Speaker 4: The car owner. Someone has to own the car, well.
Speaker 1: The car company.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but how funny is that that the couples over the car and there's nobody there that's hysterical, So you don't get to say, did you know you were going five miles over the speed limit?
Speaker 1: Where you're not hurt, not just gonna get a ticket. I've still not been in a driverless car me.
Speaker 4: Either, saying should we try one? Is that your hair outing that you want Donya.
Speaker 2: Tell you want to go together somewhere without a driver? It's team Bonding's team bonding. I am not against it, but I'm just not enthusiastic about it. I don't feel like I've got to go try that. I almost have a wreck every time I see one. Looking at them, though, I will tell you that because they catch my eye and I want to see if the person sitting in the driver's seat or in the back or where they're sitting, and then then you're not looking at your road, and so the driver list cars are only dangerous for those of us that are gulking at them.
Speaker 1: True new laws. There you go, July first, I can lose. Still First, what are we going to do with ourselves?
Speaker 7: Ms?
Speaker 1: Risk it all?
Speaker 2: It is kiss FM. Do you eat your meals at the same time every day? They say that it's good for mental health to try try and eat at the same time. It actually can promote good mood by sticking to your regular meal times.
Speaker 1: My meal time varies based on me too. Where when now?
Speaker 2: Also, I tell you what the average healthy amount of time it is to eat. I can Also, I don't know so bad that I eat so fast sometimes standing up at my kitchen counter out of a container when I get home from work.
Speaker 8: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't even walk to sit down two feet I stand there and eat. It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever at all. And Tanya, I find cooking therapeutic.
Speaker 4: So I haven't cooked a meal in about two months.
Speaker 1: But your husband cooks right.
Speaker 3: Yes, and he I have like my own personal Nara Smith. Do you guys know who I'm talking about? The girl says, like, my.
Speaker 4: Husband was craving cookies and cream ice cream, so I made it from scratch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I know what you're talking about. Okay, so I basically have that at home.
Speaker 3: My husban bin is now cooking super nutritious meals for me in my fertility journ.
Speaker 1: Does he wear an apron?
Speaker 3: He wears an apron, yes, and he does everything from scratch and it's amazing. It's like, I'm so so so grateful.
Speaker 1: Here's the butt.
Speaker 4: We have this like deal. He does the cooking and I'll do all the cleaning. Okay.
Speaker 3: He puts every single item onto its own separate dish.
Speaker 1: Michael does this if he's making that's organization.
Speaker 3: Even if he's making hamburgers, Okay, he'll like put the hamburgers like three patties on a plate. Then he'll put three more patties on another plate, all different, Like why can't you just.
Speaker 2: Use because he knows you're doing the dishes, so he doesn't care everything.
Speaker 3: If we're having tacos, chips and salsa don't go in there like tubs that you buy them in, they go into their own separate that's nice.
Speaker 1: I do that.
Speaker 4: Oh you don't want to eat out of the container.
Speaker 2: It's so many and I do pretty fast. Yes, I know, I know. It's what It's easier for me to eat out of the packaging.
Speaker 6: But Michael will do the little saucer with like this one's salt, that, this one's paprika, this one's garlic.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, it's because he's watching a bunch of food shows.
Speaker 4: I'm doing so many dishes. But I feel like I can't say anything because you can't. I can't, right, you.
Speaker 2: Guys making stuff? Yeah, well he's not listening right now. You guys making stuff homemade, and he's doing it in an organized fashion, and it was your.
Speaker 1: Part of the deal.
Speaker 2: First of all, let's just not make deals like that. That deal is too Yeah, you don't even make deals every time. You're the one that dos it. I think if I were to be in that situation, it'd be a rotator. My week, your week, my week, your week, unless you're not good at cooking, are you not?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, So compared to him, now, like I might have my own Gordon Ramsay at.
Speaker 2: Home, Yeah, well, the relationship is gonna be just fine. And I appreciate you, Robbie making a cooking show while you're cooking, because it just feels good to be organized like that. All right, Coming up next, Olivia Dean here, and I will tell you we have a great quote of the day. How fast do you eat?
Speaker 1: When you eat?
Speaker 2: It's amazing how long it takes to cook something and how fast it just goes away. They did a little research on this, and they say that it should take you thirty two minutes to eat what thirty two minutes? If you eat faster, it could cause more health problems. So thirty two minutes is the time. The average time they found that people take a meal in or eat a meal in is twenty two minutes, which is to me, that's long I can power through a plate in like ten.
Speaker 4: Ten, same right in twenty.
Speaker 6: I like to take small bites and slowly.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't either.
Speaker 2: I put it all, mix it all up, get a bigger spoon and scoop it all out as much as second and then I walk around, you know, I pace. Yeah, thirty two minutes. Think about that to have less health problems. Today's quote every day we got one to be early is to be on time.
Speaker 1: To be on time is to be late. To be late is to be forgotten.
Speaker 4: Wow, the long one.
Speaker 2: Just be early, Yeah, just skip them for everybody else. So few people do that. Everyone I know runs late.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, they say the early bird gets the worm.
Speaker 4: But which mouse gets the cheese?
Speaker 1: I have no idea.
Speaker 4: Why is there a mouse and cheese?
Speaker 3: The second mouse because the first one gets clamped in the trap.
Speaker 1: This FM headlines, but siciny well.
Speaker 6: The Supreme Court ruled that babies born in the US have a constitutional right to citizenship, rejecting the president's effort to end the policy. Mexico defeated Ecuador to nothing, their first win in a knockout round in forty years. Their next game is Sunday at five in Mexico City. California's gas tax will rise by two point two cents today to sixty three point four cents per gallon, the highest gas tacks in the country, and Disneyland will offer fifty nine dollars tickets for evening in admission, allowing guests to go to Disney California Adventure after five pm or Disneyland after seven pm.
Speaker 2: What at two point seven it is kiss FM Ryan Seacrest with you. Thanks for listening to us. We're gonna play a little gaming right now for I Radio Music Festival tickets. This is a very cool package. You'll get tickets to both nights of our festival. It'll be in Vegas, of course. Go to the MGM, get your two nights there, get you some food, some drinks, you come backstage, all the good stuff. So Amy and Rench Kukamaga is on the line to play. Is it pierced morning? It's time to play good Morning?
Speaker 1: Are you ready to play? As it pierced?
Speaker 4: Absolutely, I'm gonna try.
Speaker 2: I'm excited. So the name says it all. But it's pretty cool. The package of the Iratian Music Festival. Got to get three right before you get three wrong. Okay, people, game, I name a celebrity body part. Do you tell me if it's pierced or not pierced? Okay, okay, first one from bts r m's right eyebrow, is that pierced or not pierced?
Speaker 9: R M right eyebrow not pierced.
Speaker 2: It is not pierced. Yeah, hears are pierced, but not the eyebrow.
Speaker 4: Not the eyebrow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, had to remove the ear rings during the military service that they did.
Speaker 9: Remember that, all right, yes I do.
Speaker 2: Is it pierced Czar Larson's belly button, Yes.
Speaker 1: Here is pierced. Yeah yeah, yeah, back in twenty twenty one. Then you did job.
Speaker 2: You've got right, your one answer, one correct answer away from joining us as our guest the Ietradied Music Festival and all these artists you will see at the festival.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Snoop Dogg's counk.
Speaker 2: Is what his counk? Snoop Dogg's conk? It is the thick inner cartilage of the ear cup.
Speaker 9: Oh oh, I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Not pierced, it actually is. Yeah, it is pierced.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Last summer he went in for a conk piercing. So here you go. Oh all right, you're still in it. Gotta get this one to win. Oh my god, Benson Boone's nose pierced a not pierced.
Speaker 9: Oh, not pierced.
Speaker 2: It is not pierce just as ear's congratulations. You are going to the festival.
Speaker 1: You did it.
Speaker 6: Yes, thank you so much, thank you.
Speaker 2: You'll get to see all these piercings in purpose. Yeah, that's that's what I Yes, that's why we come in in the morning for that. Thank you for listening, and I can't wait to see in person.
Speaker 9: I can't wait to see you guys too.
Speaker 7: Thank you to all of you.
Speaker 1: You're very well welcome.
Speaker 2: And by the way, Amy, when you see me, I am not pierced anywhere.
Speaker 1: Okay for now, I know the snoop dog one sounds interesting me, you too, Amy, it's.
Speaker 4: What I have pierced.
Speaker 1: I never knew is called a conk.
Speaker 2: Well, you gotta listen to this show, morof one of two point seven. That's Kiss FM. All right, Chelsea's on the line here in Downey, Chelsea.
Speaker 1: Good morning, it is Ryan. See Chris Disney tiny in the back room. How you doing?
Speaker 8: Good morning?
Speaker 2: Did it?
Speaker 1: How are you great?
Speaker 2: So you're calling about this guy even seeing for a few months.
Speaker 1: Is that right?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: That's right about three?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you're asking how soon is too soon to take him to a wedding as your guest.
Speaker 1: And you've got three weddings to go to.
Speaker 8: This summer, three and I need a date to all of them.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Well it's a lot to ask anyone. Three three days of weddings, that's a lot of weddings.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why weddings are so fun. When you're newly dating someone, it's all about love and you envision, like are we going to get married?
Speaker 2: But yeah, maybe that's what she's saying. That might make an uncomfortable conversation, right, Like, what's your concern here about taking this guy too soon to a wedding as your date?
Speaker 8: Yeah, it feels like just in major set, like he's meeting my friends.
Speaker 9: All of a sudden, he's meeting my family, like we're in photos.
Speaker 8: People might ask us when we're getting married. It's just it's a lot I want him there.
Speaker 2: But yes, I look, I mean, is there anybody else you could take? Or is that not within the rules of this relationship right now?
Speaker 9: I mean maybe, but I do want him to be my day.
Speaker 8: I just don't when I'm thinking I'm trying to plan our future at the stream.
Speaker 2: Mark, I think you can say I I've not been to many weddings. I hosted Tanya's wedding appreciated, but I came solo.
Speaker 1: You know what's that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I gave you the option to have a plus one.
Speaker 2: She says she did, Chelsea, but I don't remember her saying though, But I think you can go into it saying, hey, look, so and so is having a wedding, friends, family, whatever it is. Let's go and have some fun. Let's just go make it fun, be fun, right cocktails start with you don't have to invite them to all three? Yeah, yeah, one goes. But I think you open it up with like a diffusing like it's kind of good. It just it's gonna be fun, not pressure and not that you're gonna get married and think about that, but just make it fun. I would take yeah, I would take those advice, take them to one. See it goes. And I didn't think you need to go to all three. To be honest with you, I think you could bail on this middle one. There are different people well unlucky.
Speaker 1: That they already married at the same time to the second.
Speaker 2: One bailing the least fun person's one. Good luck on this, all right, don't overthink it?
Speaker 1: All right? He looks a lot's ask why don't you point seven?
Speaker 2: It's kiss FM just run. I meant to tell you guys today I din't get a chance because this would never happen to you.
Speaker 1: But I was, you know, I'd go to that.
Speaker 2: iHeart music Radio Festival sales convention. Yeah last week, big deal a right, like every advertise called a can Lion event. Every advertiser in the world is there, and iHeart is there, and so I had to go on the iHeart path and talk about iHeart and all that stuff. So anyway, stay at the hotel and I'm in the bathroom after the long day, I'm using standing up using the bathroom and guy stands next to me. And often when a guy comes up next to you'll know this, but when he comes up next to you, they'll say, Hi, how are you doing? Something like that. I just like, hell, Hi, sir or high whatever. Guy says hi to me Southern accent. I hear the Southern accent. So I go, oh, while we're doing their thing in southern Yeah, we're from Alabama. I got real time. He goes yeah. I go, no dogs, Georgia. So then I finished. First, go to the sink, wash my hands, say very nice to meet you. Then he invites me to his hotel room terrace for a drink.
Speaker 1: No, they know, I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I didn't know, like maybe maybe being friendly because we're both Southern and we have rival teams.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: He said you, he said, do you want to come have a drink on my terrace.
Speaker 1: No, thank you, I didn't go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't think you would.
Speaker 1: But I wasn't sure. How'd you get out of it? What'd you say? I have jet lag?
Speaker 4: Smart's?
Speaker 1: I said, jet like? I'm so tired of jet like?
Speaker 4: But I was it.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, how do you know if the guy's just being a nice, friendly guy or if he's.
Speaker 1: Hitting on me? I don't know.
Speaker 4: That's a hit on.
Speaker 2: And I think that conversation came out of standing next to each other while we're going in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Now we're going to drink.
Speaker 4: I never understood why guys journals don't have little like.
Speaker 1: We have dividers in some but not all, but.
Speaker 4: They should all happen like a lengthy divider.
Speaker 2: Lengthy' No, I mean they have like height ones so you can look at their face and that's about it.
Speaker 6: Still weird, Yeah, it's weird that you guys just all out in the open.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's so weird.
Speaker 2: Not as weird as the moment I was wondering, what's this guy asking me to do?
Speaker 4: Yeah, just to see?
Speaker 2: I went, what if he wouldn't be here today to tell the story.
Speaker 1: No, I wasn't gonna get killed.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 1: I just you don't know why.
Speaker 2: I didn't think the guy was going to murder me at the convention. I just didn't know if he was like being nice, because.
Speaker 6: So, did you see him again? Or was he just like a guy in the hotel? Oh, I made sure I didn't see it again. Yeah I didn't, that was it. But sometimes it's just hard to tell.
Speaker 1: So no, I was. I was definitely jetlight.
Speaker 2: I was not going to anybody's hotel room and they're terrorists to have a drink from the mini bar that I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's you're right, I'm lucky. I'm alive.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's on air with Ryan Seacrest only.
Speaker 1: Two point seven Kiss FM.
Speaker 2: You know what makes a great relationship a partner that just says, I got it, I'll solve the problem.
Speaker 1: Let me handle it, right, Like don't you.
Speaker 2: Isn't it great when you work with somebody or you live with somebody and they go, I'll handle it.
Speaker 1: I got it.
Speaker 2: I know the solution, problem solved. That it's just a great feeling. We want to be that. That's what Kiss wants to be. We want to be the problem solver, like gas prices problem. Let's solve that. I love that, right, I mean seriously, you can't get to your Disneyland tickets because gas prices are so expensive, so you can't buy them.
Speaker 1: Let's get in to you.
Speaker 2: That's kind of the role we play, and we like it so Chew and Martinez is outsolving that problem this morning with free gas in Korea Town. Good morning, mister Martinez. How are you feeling.
Speaker 7: I'm feeling good. Ryan. How are you doing?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 1: I am good.
Speaker 2: I love that you're taking care of this problem because geography is obviously an issue here in southern California and LA. People have to go thirty sixty plus minutes to get to work and then back home, which eats up a lot of gas. So we're trying to solve that issue. Who'd you find to take care of?
Speaker 7: Yo? Man? I found my man Jimmy over here, who is actually a sound engineer and on his way to work, and I hooked him up with some gas and he's very very happy to talk to you. Brother.
Speaker 1: Here he goes, Ryan, Jimmy, how do we sound?
Speaker 9: Oh my god, what a blessing. Seriously, I can't thank you enough.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, brother, tell me your story. So you're rolling into work. What do you do exactly with sound engineering?
Speaker 9: I work for a producer out here. I don't think you want me to say his name, but yeah, I moved out here two years ago. I'm from Illinois, and you know, chasing the La Dream?
Speaker 2: Got it? And is it going well? It sounds like it's working out for you, bro.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm having a good time and that's all that matters.
Speaker 1: So right on, will you tell Ryan Tedor we said, Hi.
Speaker 2: I love thank you?
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, and thank you so much.
Speaker 1: You're welcome. What are you driving?
Speaker 9: I have a twenty twenty four to at a Highlander.
Speaker 1: We're gonna fill it up.
Speaker 2: Take good care, drive safely and yeah, yeah, produce some hits for us to play.
Speaker 9: Man, Yes, sir, Thank you Ryan, Thank you? Kiss?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 1: Didny? Take care? Clear?
Speaker 2: Like talking that's like talking to me back in the day, like moving to La for the dream.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Coming out from Atlanta trying to make.
Speaker 2: It happen and you get free gas, that was like wow, I mean that would be huge.
Speaker 1: I didn't win free gas, but that would have been big.
Speaker 2: All right, are you going to do this some more later?
Speaker 7: I'm gonna be here in Ktown, brother Rome in the city and looking people up with some free gas.
Speaker 2: So yes, okay, Chewett Martinez in Korea Town. Don't be surprised if he walks up to your vehicle and wants to buy your gas. Pandominic Fight is on one of two point seven Kiss FM. We don't need more scams to know about more tech, more scams, more tech, more scams.
Speaker 1: Now, dating is hard enough.
Speaker 2: When you walk out of a store and let's say a guy is lurking around and asks for your number. I generally don't think people would give out their number two a strangers just standing around at the door when you're leaving a store.
Speaker 1: Right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: It was to the point where, like you start chatting and he's hitting on you, and you're thinking, maybe we could.
Speaker 4: Go out on a date.
Speaker 2: Okay, So here's what you should. I mean to say, you got some details on this. It's happening outside of certain stores. I think there is a four stores that what's happening, Yeah, stores. So here's the thing you gotta you really do have to protect your phone number because as tech evolves, people can really start to steal things from you. If they have your cell phone number. In this case, they're stealing rewards points Systney, where are they details?
Speaker 1: So basically just that.
Speaker 6: So do you start chatting with somebody you feel a connection.
Speaker 1: They ask for not store, right, Okay, it could be anywhere too.
Speaker 4: I mean, you don't have to be just outside of these stores.
Speaker 6: Like they could take your number at a bar and then go use it at whatever stores they want. It could be CBS, Walgreens, Coals. I mean, but the story that I saw was specifically about Sophora. And then they'll go in and they'll use your number to steal all your rewards points and get free stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a lot of stuff, it is.
Speaker 1: So do you check your rewards points?
Speaker 2: I think you should check your balance every once in a while to make sure that you know nothing is this.
Speaker 1: Definitely, do not check my rewards points. I don't don't get your phone numbers.
Speaker 4: You can't tell you the last time I checked any of those. And I like to save mine up, Like I'm like, no, no, I don't want to use them today. I like to save them up.
Speaker 1: It's so funny. I do that with snacks and treats and sweets.
Speaker 2: I will save things up and realize that I never have them because I'm always waiting for the right occasion to have them right right, you know. So I think they're training employees to look out for this and to check identity and check to make sure it's the right person using the front of her. But check your bounce points every once in a while, because you do want to use those.
Speaker 1: Yes, what's my name?
Speaker 2: On one of two point seven Kiss FM, Chewy Martinez out with free gas. He's in Korea Town, So next hour we'll check in with him live at a gas station, filling up the tanks with the free gas for your commute. First, let's gather with Mandy in North Hollywood. She's calling about a question. The question, Mandy is how do you bring up moving in together with somebody you're seeing.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so my boyfriend and I've been dating for a year and my lease is about to be up in a couple months, and so I've been dropping hints about living together like wow, like apartment hunting is really expensive, or be really nice to split with, you know, rent with someone.
Speaker 4: Good good.
Speaker 8: You know. And then also it would be like what places would be perfect for the balls of us, But nothing.
Speaker 2: Like he's not picking up on the last hint what place would be right for the both of us?
Speaker 1: He's not picking up on that.
Speaker 8: No, it doesn't seem like it. And like he never once said like maybe we should get a place together.
Speaker 2: You stay with him, Like is it a frequent thing where you stay with him for periods of time?
Speaker 8: Yeah, like we'll like spend a night at each other's houses, you know, places and everything, and.
Speaker 2: Here, okay, look, here's the way it goes sometimes for me, uh geworer space closet space almost ours to happen, and then it's just like the conversation is right there in front of you. It sounds to me like you need to address with your boyfriend what he's not seeing clearly when you say, what do you think about a place for the both of us? Is he not enthusiastic? Is he not optimistic? Because it sounds like he's intentionally I don't want to say it, but intentionally ignoring that and that could be a bigger problem at the root of it. So I would pinpoint that statement and ask him why he's not responding to it.
Speaker 1: And I wish you good luck, Mandy, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's like I don't want.
Speaker 7: To hear that.
Speaker 2: Well, I know, all right, Well, good luck and thank you very much for listen. Hope it works out, okay.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Can you be that oblivious?
Speaker 2: I mean, if you are into somebody and you want something to happen, then you go that sounds great.
Speaker 1: I agree. I've been thinking the same thing. Those are the things that happen. I like you. I didn't want to like you, and I like you. I mean, that's a beautiful conversation. He doesn't, he's not into it, he's not what's the Why are you squinting at me, Tanya?
Speaker 3: Because there's there's a theme, a common theme. I've been noticing that I didn't want to like you, but I like you. I feel like something's going on with you right now.
Speaker 4: There's something.
Speaker 2: Yes, they're smiling.
Speaker 4: There's something going on with you right now.
Speaker 1: Because I didn't want to like you, because.
Speaker 3: I didn't I don't want to like you, and then I liked you.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of people feel that way.
Speaker 2: That's why I didn't want to get a dog, because I didn't want to fall in love with the dog and have it break my heart.
Speaker 3: Because of the life I I'm just saying I've been picking up lately on this sentiment that you're sharing.
Speaker 1: Oh well, let's see how your radar is.
Speaker 10: On air with Ryan Seacrest, I have.
Speaker 2: Been kissed up the m JT Sexy back all right, Chewey Martinez is out in Koreatown taking care of people's gas stress. I mean, there is no doubt that so many people have to drive from Inland Empire or in Love Valley or Santa Clarito a long distance to get to the city downtown to go to work then go back. I mean, the commute is a real thing, and when gas prices are this high, it kind of presses out everything else in life. So Chewy has been showing up for the last several weeks now a different gas stations around some in California, Koreatown.
Speaker 1: This morning. What you got?
Speaker 7: I'm here hanging out with Tea, Ryan from East London. So his drive was hell along and he's in the and he's in the solar panel business, and he's I'm pretty much gonna install the new solar panels in my house, and you talked me into it. But but here's t here's Tea, here's Ryan Brother.
Speaker 5: Hi, Hello, good morning, Ryan, how are you doing today.
Speaker 2: Well, top of the morning to you East London. How are you and what brings you to la?
Speaker 9: I'm good, Ryan, I'm good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the good weather, the good life, goods, food and color, and after I also say the good woman is all?
Speaker 4: Hear that?
Speaker 2: So you sell solar panels to residences and commercial properties?
Speaker 1: Tell me about it?
Speaker 5: Yes, so it's just a little star company that I want it for. What we basically specialize in is just setting solar panels systems to a maining residents. He's trying to see we can get in to commercial businesses as well. Yeah, we just may need doing unbroker in the sales of them, brother than soling them.
Speaker 2: Hey, just underway the England game. You got to get to a screen to check it out.
Speaker 5: Yes, and of course I am reading for England.
Speaker 9: Hopefully we can bring it home this year.
Speaker 1: We'll see. We are going to get you home later today by getting you free gas.
Speaker 2: Jo. He's there with a full tank for you. So take care, enjoy good luck with the business man. I think you know a startup business takes a lot of drive and ferocious energy to break through.
Speaker 1: So I wish you the best of luck.
Speaker 5: No, most definitely thank you very much, and I do appreciate the guests. Man, god, bless man. You guys are amazing.
Speaker 1: Tea, do you have any other letters in your name?
Speaker 7: Yes? I do, Teez.
Speaker 9: Actually just show up with tides it.
Speaker 2: Tyson's pretty short too, but it didn't take me much time to say tyson either.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, well ask people from London were quite lazy when we talk.
Speaker 1: All right, take good care, thank you very much, have fun.
Speaker 5: All right, thank you very much, have a nice morning, take it, see it bye bye.
Speaker 2: It's like people who type K to me say, okay, it doesn't take any longer. What is the big thing about K versus the O K? I am that sorry, chewey, thank you very much, great job again this morning.
Speaker 1: I'll talk to you later. Okay, okay? What is with you? Why? Why K? Why not? Okay? What is the problem with the O?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: Hectic?
Speaker 4: You're getting a K.
Speaker 3: It's because they're trying to be short with you.
Speaker 2: No, they're trying to save time. It doesn't save any time.
Speaker 6: This coming from the man that loves to save time and doesn't want to you know.
Speaker 2: In a proper manner. I saved time. Come on, properly, I use my vowels, not just consonants.
Speaker 6: No, you do. When do I use a consonant cluster without a vowel? Someone wrote, Okay, you still would even read it? Okay, you would read it?
Speaker 1: Kay, didn't I just respond to you yep, Tanya.
Speaker 4: Yeah you're yeah yeah, which didn't even know?
Speaker 2: I wrote yep yeah hy u p three letters.
Speaker 1: Check.
Speaker 4: I don't think he did. I don't think it was either no stand by.
Speaker 2: Well, I got nothing but time yeah, wrote a yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's two letters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's at two point seven k Lani there seacrest here. So when someone compliments you, what do you do? Do you get uncomfortable? Do you get awkward? I think we deflect, We put it back on someone else, right, Yes, I generally go this self deprecating route, but I happened intentionally.
Speaker 1: If anyone says anything nice, to just say thank you and move on. That's the appropriate response.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 4: But it doesn't come naturally.
Speaker 3: Like if Sisty were to say I love your hair today, I'd be like, oh my god, I love yours, Like I would literally just slip it right back on her.
Speaker 4: Oh really, yeah that is that genuine.
Speaker 2: No, it's so, but it's just like the problem.
Speaker 1: Thank you is good? What's Hillary Duff doing?
Speaker 10: So?
Speaker 4: Like you said, she's back out on the road.
Speaker 3: She's she has been getting so many compliments lately, and she said something during one of her shows that people were really buzzing about, and she said that her and her friends are practicing responding to compliments with these two phrases.
Speaker 4: I receive that or or I take that.
Speaker 1: I take that. Yeah, I understand them.
Speaker 4: I receive that. Like if I said I love I love your shirt.
Speaker 1: Today, I receive that. That sounds too Fun's a robotic really for me? Yeah, it doesn't work for me. I take that. Also, Yeah, how about thank you?
Speaker 4: I don't like any of that.
Speaker 2: Well, hey, Tanya, for example, if I say you have unfair amounts of charisma.
Speaker 4: I received that it is horrible. I take that.
Speaker 2: No, it sounds you. It makes me not want to say another compliment. It gives me the kind of gives me the yes, thank you like confidence so much thank you.
Speaker 4: Charisma to no, I see you're lying. No it's bad.
Speaker 1: No, wait, so you don't think I have chrisma.
Speaker 4: I do, but like it wouldn't be able a tip of my tongue had you not said it to me.
Speaker 2: That's odd after spending four hours a day with me, to be honest with you, because you make everyone in the room feel like you're their best friend.
Speaker 4: Oh, you do the same.
Speaker 2: How much more can I spell it? Oh?
Speaker 4: U T It's hard.
Speaker 3: It's hard to nod in here is good at receiving compliments.
Speaker 6: You're always right, Thank you, I am, and there you go.
Speaker 2: I wraps up several hours of the morning show this morning. My coffee is wearing off, so we're gonna pop out Sisteny. We'll take you till eleven o'clock tomorrow're gonna come back now Chew and Martinez. We're setting him out to do more free gas at gas stations in Silver Lake. So if you're in the Silver Lake area, that's what we're gonna dispatch Chew and Martinez in the morning for free gas. Also, if this is happening to your partner at work, they are more likely to cheat.
Speaker 1: And I will tell you about that just before seven a m. To start your day off. Six fifty five. Got a Ryan's roses tomorrow, so lots of action.
Speaker 2: First thing, kers Johnas and we'll take care of the rest.
Speaker 1: On a fantastic day, Thank you for listening to this on that talk to the morning.
Speaker 10: Thanks for listening to on Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow.